SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Lucky. Hope you enjoyed your holiday! Xoxo Bertje.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hugs and kisses! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your travel experiences, and it's a shame that you couldn't visit Morocco. I heard it's a lovely place. And once again, thanks for all the compliments! If you ever want another vacation, we'll be glad to help out.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If only he had used his powers for good, instead of evil. If only he had passed the test of authenticity he could have had riches beyond measure.

Sad that someone brought up to fear God believes he can steal from others and lie. Apparently they can be unfaithful to their wives too. Just more lies!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been done like a kipper and he knows it. He's found this thread and is now desperately trying to maintain that he knew all along Rolling Eyes

Fact is he was motivated by greed, greed and nothing but greed. Typical scammer really.

Lucky, in this case the biter got bit. Maybe your next "victim" will be one of us. Tread carefully. Now kindly fuck off Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Discombobulated lass wrote:
He's been done like a kipper and he knows it.

Smoked like a kipper too. And he won't be back for breakfast.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MUGUBAITSHOP
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That mugu got played and he didn't know it until about a day ago I reckon.

Lucky, the next time you try and scam someone, you aren't going to know if they're wasting your time. Time to give up the 419 because you really suck at it.

You got what you deserved and that was to be f**ked over big time.

Most excellent safaris chaps!
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So this stupid dumb loser douche bag piece of rotted garbage son of a biatch somehow figured out how to use Google? Stop the presses everyone....we have finally found the missing genetic link between bacteria and man.

GO F YOURSELF LUCKY. YOU ARE A HEARTLESS SCAMMER AND U DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH. SELFISH PIG BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU LIE ABOUT A CHILD WITH 34 BROKEN BONES! 419 419 419 419 THIEF*!!

It is hilarious that this silly stupid piece of sh!t mugu still manages to bring up God in his conversation! THAL SHALL NOT STEAL LUCKY! BY THE WAY: NOBODY WANT TO F YOU BECAUSE U ARE A DISCUSTING SACK OF SLIME!

*this message is sponsored by the Bamako Mali Sheraton Twisted Evil
Advaita
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, yes, "A puzzle remains a puzzle". Finally found out how to Google yourself or did someone help you? It seems to have taken you two months to realise the scammer is being scammed in return Embarassed

You've proven you're not the brightest bulb in the box.
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I smell a lad doing some damage control....

But: this should get us thinking. Should ongoing work be behind login until finished?

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ what "work" could possibly be ongoing at this point? Unfortunately, this low life lad managed to rumble his own bait. Nobody gave him permission to do that. The jig is up. Now he gets to read all of our insults against him. My vote is to let him read the thread so he knows that he never fooled anyone for even a second. He's too stupid to be educated and is unlikely to learn anything from this other than maybe realizing that he's just a simple poor jack tard with nothing to contribute towards society. Nothing.

His pathetic attempts at damage control are amusing. He gives dumpster fires a good name. This trash bag even stated that he was going to be "more bad" because of this Rolling Eyes Idiot! And to think he missed out on seeing the ocean of West Africa viewed from some slum in Guinea. Kudos to the baiters of this thread. It sucks to see the bait die this way but Lucky sucks even more. May he have to look over his shoulder in perpetuity. Go kick sand Lucky...you lost this fight.
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I think scrutinizer is talking in general.

But for this one: we slipped up masking names. It happens. Whatchagonnado Very Happy

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the names of the baiters in his final rant should be masked too, I dunno. And yes, I am speaking in general (ongoing work).

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Those are pretty common first names, so I don't think those will lead to any "google boo boo's" Very Happy

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone on here know the webmaster for Eater? I'm guessing that the forum software doesn't support this but Google has pretty straight forward instructions on how to keep its grubby paws away from sites that don't want their content indexed.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/93710?hl=en#

Too many baits have been ruined by Google. If something like this could be implemented then cumbersome practices like leeting and the mask tag could go the way of the dodo.
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover is the headhoncho here.

Those that are behind logins are not, but having some part of the forum searchable by google is actually a good thing I think. People can find out about Eater for example.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a sad state of affairs when Mr. Lucky does not see what has happened here. The church is real, which means the test of worthiness is real and he failed.

Quote:
No No No..You are the one that lied, Yea you lied using Gods name to
deceive people that you want to change their lives for good.and that
is the worst sin.
My regrets is believing you all in the name of God because i want to
change for the better but,you succeeded changing me to be the Baddest
Guy.

And you know what..FUCK OFF.

Dr. John has tried to show that the church does not just hand out thousands of dollars, it vets applicants with background checks and tests of faith. Lucky failed, not because of the church, but because he has a flawed character.

Quote:
Lucky:

You are the one who is mistaken but I can certainly see the reasons why you feel the way you do. Allow me to explain.
We do give people assistance from our church, but we do not just do so based on a few emails. There was a background check done on you, and you were monitored to see exactly what sort of man you are. There was hope for you, as there is for everyone who applies. You failed. With one hand you beckoned us to assist your new life, while with the other, you continued to steal and lie. We were aware of this and put you to the test. I know Larissa suggested you read the book of Job, though you did not. The tests of faith were applied and as each was experienced, you resorted to lies and continued to steal.
You failed.
We had hoped that you would hit rock bottom and see the error of your ways, much like an alcoholic sees how bad drink is for them. You did not. Instead of putting your faith in good works and repentance, you believed in stealing and lies.
That was your choice. This test showed us there was no chance of you starting a new life, and it also showed there was no chance of you helping others down the road as promised because you lie and could not be trusted to follow through. If you have become the "Baddest Guy", it is due to the decisions you have made, not thru the actions of others. These tests were a mirror to your soul and it was found wanting.

There are lots of good people out there.....and lots of bad. We have faith. We trust. But we do not just hand out money without testing the recipient. You failed and I"m sorry you did. No one likes these outcomes.

For us, we can take away a positive in that two of our three recipients did pass the test and rec'd their awards. They are not the recipients you were made aware of though as we do this all anonymously as you were told at the beginning. The names you were given were a part of your test which you failed. Our Niger and Guinea recipients are doing well are very appreciative of what has happened. They too were tested and passed.

We do continue to pray for you and hope that through God's grace, you will see the error of your ways and at some point will begin a new phase of life not based on adultery, theft and lies. If we have brought that day of reckoning closer, our work here is done.

Blessings

John

The church will continue to assist those who are worthy. If Lucky is reading this he will see people mocking him. That might upset him, but it just shows he misses the point that he failed a test, and continues to blame others for his mistakes.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

🖐️Your mama, Lucky. You are a clear case of once a loser always a loser. Go figure.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scrutinizer wrote:
Should ongoing work be behind login until finished?

No. It's been discussed before - most recently, here.

This has been a wonderful read and bait. The baiters are experienced and knew they risked the chance of a lad searching. The longer a bait endures, the greater a chance. It's important to discuss these things in a mass bait.

bikeatl77 wrote:
Does anyone on here know the webmaster for Eater?

I do.

Quote:
I'm guessing that the forum software doesn't support this but Google has pretty straight forward instructions on how to keep its grubby paws away from sites that don't want their content indexed.

Have you ever noticed Google doesn't see the HH&T forum (among others)? I guarantee it doesn't see the Premium Forum and I know of zero lads willing to pay to read a bait.

We want Main indexed. We want baits out there for people to read. It is how new members find us.

Quote:
Too many baits have been ruined by Google.

They are ruined by carelessness and lads doing what ScamWarners preaches to victims: use search engines to verify. Additionally, see above for previous discussions.

Personally, my mantra when rumbled was to "Deny, Deny, Deny." More often than that, the bait was able to be saved. But, that didn't take place here. Pulling back the curtain, instead of having the discussion elsewhere may make it unrecoverable.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think at this point we accepted that after the disastrous Mali/Guinea trip, the bait had reached a reasonable conclusion, and hence we wanted to go all-out with trying new ideas to see if by some fluke of chance we could extract something else. We are quite happy with the three safaris we got, and having everything end like this may be better at the end than having the bait sputter out in perpetuity.

There's also one more thing: a bit more than a month ago, before the Togo trip, I started straight baiting the lad from another character, and I haven't mentioned it to anyone else or made any posts on the thread. I'll leave figuring out who I am as an exercise to the lad.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha! Excellent!

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to share two instances of baits in which I was involved that got rumbled.

One was started by Bluth Banana and can be found here; https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159521&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=450. The conclusion was that the Lad was tipped off by someone who saw an unredacted phone number (I regret that I was the likely culprit there!) and rang up the Lad to taunt him. We refused to admit to being "timewasters" but the Lad's patience may also have been worn thin by being safari'd.

The other example was from a bait of mine, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE TIME WASTING (https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=297863) where with a bit of luck and some misdirection I got the Lad back on track and kept the bait going to a satisfactory conclusion.

So, on balance, Deny Deny Deny is a viable response on being rumbled. It certainly can't hurt.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Deny it. Flat out - deny it! If you really love your wife, deny it. If they got pictures, deny it.

If they walk in on you, deny it. Just say this strange chick came into the apartment shivering with a sign around her neck that said, ''l have malaria. Lie on top of me and keep me physically active or l'll die.''

And chances are, man... they'll believe it. Do you know why?

Because they wanna believe it.
Dustin Hoffman as Lenny Bruce in Lenny [1974]

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You forgot this:

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The important thing is the lad knows he is not worthy of help, though people tried. He failed at every step of the way.

Our friend wrote again to Dr. John and sadly he is still not understanding that his tribulations are self inflicted. He wrote:

Quote:
Then if i had died in Mali you guys will move ahead with your lives.
You made me go through Hell in Togo..if it were a test perhaps i
should have won but intention was to frustrate me despite the fact
that you know that i dont have money and i begged you to support me so
if the award was real you would have supported my trip but instead you
make fun of my vulnerability and posted the drama online(yes i checked
the date and online posting started), i think someone somewhere may
have scammed you and you are using that to get at me..but the bible
says we should not repay evil for evil but you did that to me even
though i made up my mind to change for good..you had the chance to
change me but instead worsened it thus,you've now turned me into a Bad
guy without a conscience.

Yes it was me today but i assure you, i shall give back exactly the
same dose you gave me to someone else, i will make that person go
through hell just the same way you did to me..because you caused it.

And Hey..Stop giving me an excuse about your stupid Church Award.
Please go away and shove the awards up your arses.

He continues to blame others and does not see that when he was tested, he failed.

Quote:
It is clearly evident from the tone and content of your note that you are not worthy of accepting an award given in kindness to a person in need. I will explain to you again, with patience and love, how things came to be. I do hope you can accept the truth. In essence, there were tests put forth that you failed. The journey you traveled was full of decisions and choices, and we monitored you to see which path would be chosen. You consistently chose the wrong path and blamed others for your decisions. It is sad when things go this way, for reforming you was foremost on our minds.
The other award winners were similarly tested and passed. You were the one who did not measure up.

To directly refer to your note, I will quote and explain. I do hope you read the words and not overreact.

1. You wrote: but intention was to frustrate me The intention was to reform your way of life from scamming to honest work. You continued to scam the whole time while lying and saying you had given it up. That was your decision, not ours. Since we knew you were lying, why would we fund you to continue down that path? You may be upset people think so little of you after all this, but please look at your own actions and see that you are the cause of this.

2. you had the chance to change me but instead worsened it thus,you've now turned me into a Bad guy without a conscience. No, this is not true. None of us have the power to change you, only you do. Only you can make all this world seem right. Only you can make the darkness bright. We can provide an avenue of opportunity to effect change, but it is you and only you who can truly change. When faced with decisions of which direction to go, you continued to use lies and deceit behind the scenes while pretending to be honest. Each test for you resulted in more lies.

3..You wrote the biblesays we should not repay evil for evil and also i shall give back exactly the same dose you gave me to someone else These statements are quite interesting and contradictory. At no time did anyone ever ask you for money, but your greed was allowed to control your destiny. In the fog of your own avarice, you acted without conscience toward others. This was no act of reparation, it was a series of events which you controlled. Instead of listening to the better angels of our nature, you succumbed to the easy life of taking what you had not earned. Then while thinking your actions were truly someone else's fault, you condemn it and then state clearly you will do this to others. You are a hypocrite.

4. Stop giving me an excuse about your stupid Church Award.Please go away and shove the awards up your arses. The church awards are given to those who are worthy. It is a shame you are not, but that is not the church's fault. As I said previously, you were monitored and evaluated. And you failed. Big time. Utterly. A complete and utter failure. Your instructions to insert this award into a body orifice is not only anatomically inaccurate, but hardly addresses the core issue: your behaviour was directed by greed. It was powered by lies and deception. And you wonder why our church body refused to assist someone who acts this way?

Sir, you quoted the Bible to me but I do wish to direct you to read it too. Please read about lying. Stealing. Adultery.

We will continue to support those who truly wish to change and on your behalf, we will continue to pray for your soul to be healed and to be changed. It is clear from your words that you have not had that "look in the mirror" moment. I will continue to hope and believe you can change though, and am here for you if you want to talk.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky is an ungrateful loser. I for one am glad that the church puts its applicants through these tests of faith so as to weed out the "bad seeds". Lucky is a bad seed. He does not deserve a reward of any kind. He's a liar and a cheat and a piss poor excuse for a human being. His misery is of his own making. He is an abomination in the eyes of GOD. He will always be a poor church rat with no redeeming qualities if this is his attitude. Now he is using the church and HIS failings to justify future bad behavior. The Devil is busy in him. Time to move on me thinks. He's a lost cause...a social reject...a bad egg...a loser. The list goes on and on. Nothing can save him...he is tainted...rejected...not worth your time. Rejoice in the fact that the church did find two other applicants that passed their tests and we're worth saving. Flush Lucky down the toilet where he belongs and focus on the other two who are now rich with cash and filled with the spirit of the Lord. Amen!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic