SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's too dumb to understand what happened

Lucky wrote:

HOW COME JooJoo WRITES FROM YOUR EMAIL
I AM SUSPECTING YOU TO BE A MEMBER OF THE SAME GANG
I AM REPORTING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO A SUSPECT

----
Edit: just found this waiting in JooJoo's mailbox. It was sent in the middle of the night

Quote:

Subject: Re: U THINK U SAFE

You this fool..you claimed you worship Ogun and yet you want to hurt
the son of Ogun.

Do you see how folish you are.

Your Pig,chicken and Dog (Dog?? did we do a dog?)sacrifices are know longer acceptable by the
gods. you will finish the money you stole from me before you realize
you are chasing shadows.

I have reported you and a trap is set before you and your days are numbered.

I know where you are right now..you shall be captured and brought
before me to beg for forgiveness,yes i told you this before.and it
will happened in a matter of time.

You have really hurt me (Good!)and i cannot forgive you except you apologize to my Mother.

You have made a big mistake of hurting the son of the gods.

To summarize: he's an idiot, his family is telling him he is an idiot, but he still believes.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL - no longer such a Christian, eh Lucky, son of Ogun?
Btw, the traditional sacrifice to Ogun is a dog. Sad, really, as legend reveals that Ogun loves dogs, so he probably isn't at all pleased with that. πŸ˜…

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's Eid Al-Adha now, so a lot of shops are closed; since the lad can't exactly go out and ask people to dip his toes in ink right now, I'm giving him until the 13th. He has some doubts, but he's very spooked right now, and that makes it a lot easier to do stuff.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking where the Ogun reference cam from...but we did mention an Oga, and I found this on Wikipedia.

Quote:
Ogun is the traditional deity of warriors, hunters, blacksmiths, technologists, and drivers in the Yoruba religion

Again..the lad writes his own story. He is convinced the JooJoo worships a voodoo God.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad gets an earful from his most ardent supporter with regards to the lad saying the church is scamming him. All the blame is squarely on the lad's shoulders where it belongs. HIs family is telling him this is all fake and we are liars.....so we turn that around.

Quote:
I am in receipt of your message from earlier today and am replying presently. Before I address the issues you raised, please allow me to raise a few of my own.

In my time with the committee we have never had a situation like this arise, and I hope we never do again. The person who has been given the largest single award has created more problems than all our other winners combined. Please give some thought to your actions throughout this ordeal. Had you just gone to Casablanca as planned, none of what followed would have happened. Somehow though, you feel it is everyone else's fault. You may be your own nemesis.

Sir, if these in laws of yours wish to go to the embassy let us all go together, shall we? We can listen to you denounce the very people who are trying to help you. Then, when we are allowed our turn to speak, let your family witness as we will demonstrate how you were scamming a church member and got caught. We will show them how you lied when soliciting money from our Guinea recipient, using my name to help secure funds. We will show how you portrayed yourself as desperate in Mali, but traveled to Guinea, missing your chance at funding and then lying about it. Perhaps it would be appropriate sitting in that embassy to discuss how you lied to your own embassy in Mali and had no qualms about doing so. If you wish to put everyone under a probe as you suggest, please put yourself on that list of people to be examined. And please, have your examination happen in front of your family who are so quick to judge others in their ignorance of facts. My dear sir, judge not, lest ye be judged.

Lastly, your demand of compensation by the end of August is ridiculous. Not because it cannot happen that quickly, esp if this is settled out of court, but because there you go making demands, but you have not submitted details of your expenses etc while out of country. How can a dollar figure be determined without supporting documents? You refuse to do the work, but want the rewards. I suggest you google "The Little Red Hen" for a good lesson in slothfulness.

I will ascribe your missive from earlier today as written while under the influence of medicines dripping into your system as you described. I will wash it all away in the light of truth. But, I will not sit idly by and suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune!

Francis

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is suspicious but not compliant enough at this time. I will let him stew in his own juices for a while......

Quote:
I understand your anger..dont be.okay?
All this things seems like a set up to all of us because like i said, you are the only who knows i am in Nigeria so for Joojoo to now say i am in Nigeria makes me suspects somebody may have leaked my traveling to him which makes me suspects everyone connected to this package delivery thing.

You spoke about John..yes i indulge in internet scam as a way of living, i tried to scam him but he was smart to discover it was a scam so he told me to change my ways and embrace Christ..i followed him because he said he was going to lead me in a straight way instead of my scam lifestyles.

John made me know your church and through him i was able to repent my past and was looking forward to something positive from the church.then he connected me to Francis who lead me into actually rediscovering that there's alot of positivity i can create for myself. i told about the church empowering me through the church award programs.i had to made up my mind to embrace a life of truth positivity.

Now that i had trusted John and Francis i followed all their instructions to realized that i am a recipient of the church award. I was happy that i was about to start a another life but i realized this awards came with conditions of having to travel to a different country to receive the award.That is where the suspicion started from because i belief God never attach conditions to his kindness.

Yet i still followed up..the reason i couldnt go to Casablanca was because i dont have the money to make such journey, i told John about it even Francis yet they never assisted me..i begged them for funds to make the Casablanca trip but they never committed their funds and it was when the other recipients were able to go to Casablanca and received their awards that i believed perhaps this was real so i had to sell some stuff and made arrangement with Francis to bring it closer to me which was Togo..I went to Togo and Juju the deliveryman was appointted to make the delivery to me but we all knows all what he did to frustrate me from getting my package..then package was relocated to Mali and i was promised Mali is heaven because P*** was well established in Mali, i was told to just come to Mali that i will be cared for..eventually i made it o Mali by selling almost all my properties but yet discovered Mali was HELL.
Now a certain Joojoo from Togo pops up from know where to intercept my award, and hes been threatening me and i wonder how he gets to know i was in Mali to receive the award. With all the problems i went through in Mali and yet came back without the package is enough for anyone to think this was all a scam.. I am sorry if this sounds untrue but my family insist this is scam because even when i got stranded the church was supposed to assist me but nothing came and even from Francis or John who introduced me to this whole thing.
And why i said this compensation should be sent to my bank account was to avoid been sent to another country which is another condition if that happens.
However, all this been said, you still did not unveil your church address or your phone numbers to clarify this is genuine.. and why isnt P-Log found on google?

Dont be angry but this questions needs to be address for me to know that i am in good hands.

Larissa will make him wait. Her response is more anger. She will point out God does attach conditions, he must repent, and he has not.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was napping earlier and woke up to the sound of thunder which was odd cuz there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. Then I logged into Eater and realized that the noise was from Larissa and Francis' back to back bitch slaps having traveled across the Atlantic. Great job! He was overdue for an attitude alignment. I eagerly await round two with Larissa. A religion isn't a religion without rules and conditions. I have zero doubt that he will be shown the error in his ways. Rub his nose in it! And how dare he accuse the church and P-LOG for being fake. Does he not realize how much REAL time it takes for you guys to make all this stuff up? All of that effort is definitely real too! Lucky is an ingrate.

And who cares about old guard things like physical brick and mortar addresses these days? It's all about the cloud and virtual experiences now baby (except for safaris...those must stay real)! Lucky should be thankful that the church is trying to help him modernize. It would be funny if he actually did try to report this to the Canadian Embassy. They would definitely get a case of the giggles.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Larissa is still steaming at this ungrateful excuse for a man. This thief and liar dares to doubt the existence of so many things? All because some relative of his has doubts? So that is two slaps from her today and one from Francis.

Quote:
I am still angry and feeling used. I will address matters for you by telling you one thing. Once Francis turned the package over to the local shipping agent, it is out of our hands. Francis or myself or our congregation can in no way be held responsible for what took place after that. If the shipper made a mess of things, then it is their fault, not ours. At this point we are seeking a settlement from these people who not only let us down with breach of contract, but put you through an awful time. We have hired a lawyer to handle this as you know, but though you were asked to provide details of your ordeal and a fact based claim on your expenses, nothing of the sort has arrived. We cannot do all the heavy lifting here Mr. G*****. Apart from the initial shipping costs, the balance of any award was to go to you. Now you see fit to dictate terms of this settlement without doing your required contribution. It is unthinkable!

You yourself have changed emails worried about hackers etc. So if you are worried about people leaking information, the logical conclusion is hackers not me.

As for your travel expenses being a church responsibility, if that were the case, we would have been paying for our other recent recipients to collect their awards too. And not just these recipients, but we'd have to go back and reimburse others who have been moderately inconvenienced as they go to collect packages. You are the only one who has ever insisted it is our responsibility! I still think of our one legged Vietnamese shoemaker gentleman who traveled 8 hours on a bus to get his, and had others help him carry it because he used crutches. Not one negative word from him. Ever.

John is a man of few words, but when he does, they are worth listening to. He always has maintained we have two ears and one tongue so we should listen twice as much as we should talk. Today however, he expressed doubts that you have truly stopped scamming. He would not elaborate at this time, but I am curious to know what it is that makes him so sure of this.

You wrote God never attach conditions to his kindness Actually he does. He asks that adherents to faith repent (not just say it but live it) and turn from sin to follow His ways. To receive the blessings, one must walk in His fashion.

I must admit I am getting worked up again and must remain calm. This whole business has drained me and has proven to be much more than any of us expected. There are so many positive areas in life I could be spending time on rather than answering to the ungrateful likes of you.

Last edited by sparky905 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been an entertaining read. I did lurk around while I was gone so I kept up with this one and it was good for many good laughs.

Congratulations for all who are involved. It's truly outstanding work!

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has been silent with my characters in the bait but active with my other bait with him. He is very antsy for money to be sent.

Quote:
However,since this F**** W****** issuehas been dragging for so long,
we need to consider those kids stranded in Nigeria because they have
to get back to the States as soon as possible and i have faith in you
that this will be done quickly but somehow its taking longer than
expected.so, i will preffer you send it to Lucky G***** the person you
once sent $250 to in Mali..(Yes and he was too cheap to call the MTCN hotline......) Right now Lucky and my son are in Nigeria
awaiting lifting to the U.S so, since he has his drivers license
perhaps i will suggest you send it to Lucky G***** in Nigeria..i am
sure you already have his banking information but if you dont,then
this is it.

He added banking details with a different address for the account holder which is either a ladies' clothing store or a web design company according to google. Regardless, it does not look like he has given up scamming.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a piece of sh!t. I hope that none of this stuff makes its way to Larissa or any other church member. That would be such a shame. Sounds like he scored an ID or he gave up on that particular lie. This could be a fun time to create a fake wanted poster with Lucky's name and image declaring him as a scammer or killer or both and that is posted at all the Westy/MG outlets near your side bait character. Like the Femi bait when it started to ramp up in full. Or Joojoo can catch wind of this and chop him down to size. This "fake son in an accident" scam is as low as one can go and he should be caught red handed. He needs to surfer!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bikeatl77 wrote:
Like the Femi bait when it started to ramp up in full.

I suppose the mad Captain Mal and his drones are out of the question...?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL Yastreb. I forgot that drones were involved in that one. He was asked to shave his head and "eye bras" to avoid surveillance if I remember right. Femi was such an idiot. To me he was just an annoying beggar lad and probably shouldn't have been baited into oblivion but I still laughed my ass off the whole time. All those magazine covers, billboards, and doctored news clips with him and Shorty being poster children of the Nigerian Gay Rights movement was classic.

I don't think Lucky would respond as well to those tactics. He seems pretty engaged in trying to guilt trip people into giving him money. Besides, he's a family man so there's no way he could be gay (wink wink)! Razz
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If tomorrow morning I wake up to bare-chested pictures and some very close-up pictures of our lad’s pupils, we can make something work with that. If not, I may disclose the detail that a copy of his ID was found in a garbage can a few blocks away from the site of the murder. Can he prove his whereabouts the night Abdul was murdered?

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
https://youtu.be/cphNpqKpKc4

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has been busy with 4 messages in the last 24 hours to my other bait, but dead silence to Chicken Man messages. Obviously he is on line and scamming, but he is giving all of us here a wide berth.
Sadly, I think it is over. Maybe the UN intervened as he thought they should?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bertje wrote:
You this fool..you claimed you worship Ogun and yet you want to hurt the son of Ogun.... You have made a big mistake of hurting the son of the gods.

If Lucky ever became leader of a gang... it should be called Ogun's Zeros.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ yastreb: "He knows nothing.....nothing!"

Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Get our friend to pose in something similar to Schultz's uniform, and I'll sponsor a year of Premium Membership Very Happy

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"O-GUN!"

Sand Timer x 7
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, those drones. Laughing Laughing Laughing

bikeatl77 wrote:
Femi was such an idiot. To me he was just an annoying beggar lad and probably shouldn't have been baited into oblivion but I still laughed my ass off the whole time.

Femmy did whine. A lot. But, he was not a beggar. He was a scammer, and I'm not just saying that because I was part of the bait. He was found on a dating site with a fake profile (he claimed to be in Chicago, which is where Sierra was based), a fake photo, and was attempting to request WU transfers from multiple baiters for a multitude of things.

Did we bait the hell out of him? Yes. He, like Ralphie, is essentially broken and has mostly disappeared from social media and email.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect that Lucky did twig on church and Joojoo related antics. Joojoo probably shouldn't have sent that message from Abdul's account as much as I do like the image of Joojoo nonchalantly deading Abdul, putting on a comfy bathrobe, pouring himself a nice hot cuppa, and logging into his victim's email account to threaten Lucky's life. Maybe with some smooth jazz playing subtlety in the background. Just another Tuesday night amirite? Or whatever night it was. At least you can F with him through your side baits if he doesn't come crawling back to Larissa & Friends. He needs to feel more pain for involving (fake) children to tug at victim's heartstrings. He's such a pushy little sh!t in those posts. Despicable!

He might come crawling back since there is still a "chance" for compensation but my interpretation of his long recent reply admitting to his initial scam activity was that he only quit because he expected the church to more or less hand him a better life on a silver platter. That didn't happen so I think he feels justified if not compelled to resume his bullsh!t lies. Obviously he never stopped and the church has alerted him of their suspicions on that. I'd give the other side characters a chance to turn the screws. Once those doors close he'll probably be more willing to jump through hoops related to the P-Log lawsuit. Unless he did go to authorities and was laughed out the door. I'd pay to see those conversations!
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in case...
Our INTERPOL agent has some distressing news for the lad:
Quote:
Barney,

In the course of our Guinea team's investigation of Abdul's murder, they found something most distressing: in an alleyway a few blocks away from the site of the murder, we found an ID card that matches what we have in our database for you (this was originally provided to us around the time of Mr. Postumierre's murder). Can you account for your whereabouts the night of Mr. Sesame's murder? Your hesitance to submit biometrics, along with this new evidence, makes you a suspect. Respond ASAP.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P*nfold sent him a poke. No response yet, which is odd because he was the one who reached out to P*nfold in the first place.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is sad when a church wants to help others on their journey and people lie to them and keep scamming. It truly upsets good people when they test others for their truthfulness to see that they lie and scam while pretending to welcome charity.

Quote:
Thank you for all your emails and all the DRAMAS-i can only but say
Kudos- With your games I hope you dont end up having somenes blood in
your hands.

Its unfortunate that you all chose to miss some important things that
works on everybody....i will leave that as a puzzle for you all to
find out...for now.

For all you that have contributed towards this Drama i say GREAT WORKT.

It may have seemed that i played a victim of your suspected internet
GAMES but like i said... A PUZZLE REMAINS A PUZZLE.

You guys had an opportunity to changed me into be a good man but you
only succeeded in making me a very bad guy because now i will be So So
Bad.

BUT THE FACT REMAINS I WAS BROUGHT UP WITH THE FEAR OF GOD AND THAT IS
STILL IN ME NO MATTER WHAT.I WONT TAKE IT PERSONAL BUT TAKES THIS AS A
LESSON..The only gains for you is that you guys took advantage of my
seemed vulnerabilities and my willingness to be a better person.

I know all these games but i still decided to play along atleast to
know how this will end..I had to stop comunicating with you because it
was becoming boring to me because i noticed alot of mistakes among the
actors in this drama,perhaps it became so boring because i can predict
your next moves.i think i will say you have know more clues in
continuing the script..Well,like i said, the drama was great but tell
the Interpol guy that he is the worst of the actors here, same for
Sasoma and Juju.The rest of the actors are good.I mean John,Francis
and Larissa are very good.i checked al of you out and found out you
derived most of your names from musical artistes.

..You only succeeded in making me waste money but atleast i enjoyed
myself.atleast i was able to see other west African countries and
thats a good adventure if you ask me because i fucked them girls like
crazy.And most funny part is the Juju guy who thought he could use my
ID to hook me down.hes so dumb that he wouldnt know that the copy of
my so called drivers ID in his custody bears a fake name. there is no
such name in Nigeria.you can check facebook or google it if you
doubting.And if you care to know,my real names isnt Lucky Gattah, i
only have a fake bank account and that fake drivers license on that
name..so,i guess i am abit smarter here.
And for John who seemed so sure i was still doing scam, sure he is
right and i know why hes so sure.it is because he writes me from
another email posing as a woman..He thought i wouldnt know it is him
but like i said earlier,you can see i love games indeed.

Fact is you guys needs to come out clean and i dont have to start
knocking yours doors.

I have been following every of your dramas on;

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301473&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

The sad part is that he has deluded himself into thinking he was having fun. Oh wait.....no, he's just lying again. It is too bad he didn't change his ways as he states he is a family man who loves his wife. Now we know he is unfaithful and lies even more.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic