SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is helping us out again. He just sent the following message to Larissa with his explanation. The important thing here is that Abdul and Mr. G are safe......for now.

Quote:
Al this disappointments and danger lurking all around me gives me
reason to lie. yes i was in Guinea saturday evening and left sunday
morning when i saw abduls mail that the juju was around town.

I could have enter Mali before noon on sunday if not for the
immigration troubles because our bus was delayed. yes i was traveling
back from Guinea to try and meet up with Emma.

I am sorry for the lies... Its regretable.

Emma has tears of joy running down her cheeks as she realises he might have hit rock bottom. Amen!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Self-baiting lads are the best! Ralphie loved to do that.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is embarrassing but I don't think I've read the Ralphie story. More homework now!

The lad just sent a follow up message. He seems rather wiser to events than we gave him credit, but still trusting. So we need a nice big fat carrot on a stick for him again. Can you spell c-o-m-p-e-n-s-a-t-i-o-n?

Quote:
Larissa i want you to understand something..
Following all what had happened to me since i got here i must confess
i found it hard believing anybody again. (I bet your victims do too)
I knew somehow in my mind that when i get to Guinea another story may
crop up because i realise each time i am about getting help from
anyone here its either this story or that story...i remember the story
of the cameroonian man giving my package to someone else. I remember
the story of your sister coming to Mali and then suddenly her husband
fell ill. I also remember the story of abdoulaye and the story of the
gangster raids on his home and then about Emma being in Mali and the
next thing shes out of Mali (she made it clear it was going to be quick)

The reason why i had to lie that i never went to Guinea was because
even before i left for Guinea A******* had been disturbing me to come
to Guinea and hide from Juju the deliveryman. I was reluctant because
i dont have the transportation to go there but yet,i sold my
shoes,earphone and watch to be able to raise the transportation
there.I got there and asked around and surprised nobody knows him and
i actually followed his instructions on the direction to Guinea..when
i got there and didnt found him i felt like dying already..i stayed
the night in the rain and then in the morining he wrote me that its
because of Joojoo the gangster. How do you expect me to feel when i
heard that? (hopefully you felt like your victims who realise that you stole their money)

I had to return to Mali immediately and before i left to Mali i
managed to check my mail and there you told me Emma was around..still
she didnt left an hotel address because i was actually expecting her
to leave her address for me to easily locate her..anyway as God would
have it i returned to Mali late and tried check my email but it was
too late for the cyber cafe to be opened for business,else i would
have made it to her last night but i wonder why she had to leave so
fast if she actually came here because of me. (Because her husband was in a hospital in a foreign country.....sheesh)

Nevertheless i think its my luck.. again i am sorry for lieing to
you,please dont use that against me.

I am still stuck in here in Mali

Hopefully his family will send money and he can get to Conakry for the final leg of his holiday. The views of the Atlantic are spectacular I hear.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suspension of disbelief is a powerful thing!

Let's get this sucker to Conakry!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think its my luck

Spectacular indeed! He's completely hooked. Maybe not completely, but completely enough.

Aside from the impending court case, we have some other fun in mind for the lad: he's going to help us arrest Joojoo and his gang. The beautiful thing is that if he doesn't want to do this, or he doesn't trust the new character, then when he gets involved in the court case Joojoo is going to cause trouble and ruin things, so the only way to proceed will be to deal with him. The lad has been on safari for two weeks at this point, and since he believes that Joojoo's causing all these problems for him we may as well strike while the iron's hot. Better now than when he returns home and is skeptical of all of us. Plus, if Joojoo's arrested, the lad has a chance of heading home without being decapitated. Wouldn't that be great?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr G*****:

Reading your message brings tears of joy to my cheeks and a smile. Not to celebrate someone's misfortune but to see you have opened up to us. That is so wonderful. I saw what Francis wrote to you and agree with what he said with his kind words. He truly is a gentleman. I am sure how you can see how one "little lie" leads to others and they fester like a cancer in your soul. Purging of this cleans us out and we start fresh.

So, having said that, I hope you also see that there is no need to lie to us. We are your friends. I thought is there a case when lying is acceptable? Yes. Just the other day when that horrible joojoo man was looking for Mr Abdul, and his friends/family said they didn't know him. So I suppose it is acceptable to protect innocents........but those are rare exceptions.

Moving forward I am excited to have the lawyer actively pursuing this matter and Francis and I have covered the initial costs since we feel responsible here. We have no concerns for damages at our end beyond shipping costs and the value of the package. Our concern is making sure you receive your package value, plus a sum over and above that.

When we sent the package if you remember we sent some office supplies such as laptops and cell phones and a printer. These were not brand new but still current items and very useful. You will now have have to obtain these things for yourself with the settlement. I believe there were 4 cell phones but since you will have to get new ones you might only be able to get 2 or 3 since they will be brand new as opposed to the value of gently used ones. Those details you can work out for yourself.

I can see your point of view regarding Emma, but I have to admit when someone says they are stuck somewhere, one does not expect them to suddenly head out. It was a misunderstanding and I will let Emma cool off for a while since she is still fuming.

Our long weekend is over today and we will be traveling back with the grand kids and some friends. Then I will be better able to focus. I must point out one thing. We have supported people in Columbia in South America with projects. There are a lot of drug people there who kill without warning and without reason. We have never had run ins with them and yet we know they are there. So this Juju man is something none of us are prepared for. Having said that, just remember, he will not triumph.

Keep us updated and I will continue to fast track the legal claim for us.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yes, the inevitable ladsuit against our favorite 5 Star Customer Service shipping co Laughing Now he can watch live a his precious compensation evaporates into a white puffy cloud made of billable hours! God IS alive. I hope the floors of the cafe are cold and wet so his bare feet can appreciate his reenactment of Jesus of Nazareth walking on water. I doubt he really sold his shoes but I absolutely love that image. Let us pray Twisted Evil
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody, somewhere is enabling this lad. He has no money for food or water but has money for internet? He can also use his resources to keep scamming others? Since the package is "gone" I'm guessing that the scamming is not doing well and his family is not helping or he would be home.
Larissa's job is "the big picture" and helping him pursue compensation and further travels. As for going home, he can figure that one out himself.

Quote:
Thank you for your understanding and willinness to help me. (yes helping you is what I do.....)
Its not easy here especially coping without money in a foriegn land and even hearing someone is after my life. (yes, keep looking over your shoulder...)
I have heard what you said about the compensation but i must not excite myself because my priority is to leave here and join my family. (No, your priority is to go further west....stop deluding yourself, safety lies to the west.....) I was really hoping and praying Emma will do something please try and persuade her for me because i have know body else except you in Mali.

Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for some encouragement

YuuYuu wrote:

LITTEL GAY MONKEY
U TRY RUN TO DAT EEJIT ABDOOL BUT COME BACK WIT NOTIN
AM GON CATCH HIM AND END IT AND THEN I COM FO U
IF U GO HOME MA PIPO GON TAKE U AT BURKINA BORDA AN MAKE HOMESEKSAL SEX WIT U OOOO!!!
WONT BE LONG TILL U HEAD IS HANGING ON FEATHER WAL

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Larissa ignores the request to get Emma to send money, but reiterates that she and Francis are funding the legal action on behalf of the church. Their money is tied up. She also waxes philosophical on him in part to show him how trivial his personal troubles are, and partially to have him focus on the big picture.

Quote:
Today is a busy day here but I'm jotting down some thoughts here to sustain our energy and faith in a troubled world. I am reminded of a metaphor my Sunday school teacher used, describing a beautiful tapestry: the picture is made up of little threads all coming together to form a larger image. In this world we are all "threads" but together we make big pictures! No one thread is lesser or greater than the other. (Isn't life grand?)

Right now Francis and I are handling the legal issues at this end with the lawyer, and funding this as well. We will be seeking legal costs in our settlement too since none of this should have happened. As clients of the company we are appalled at the handling of this. I wistfully imagine had you been in Casablanca none of this would have happened, and you would have made instant friends with Abdul and Solomon. (Yup it is his fault...) Now, spurred by greed, look what happens when one bad man gets involved! Actually, let me correct that statement, it was not just one bad man, that Joojoo. The whole Ghana operation was rotten. No matter, we are past that.

At present, not only are we working hard on the settlement, but the police are involved in tracking down Joojoo. They will be in touch with you (I gave them your email) and will want a statement, so check your messages frequently so we can get justice.

I have been in touch with Mr. Abdul as well to make sure he is safe after this weekend. He is over the initial shock and is fortunate that some friends paid for him to go stay with them for a bit. (what? people will pay to have you travel? Sounds too good to be true...)

For inspiration I have been reading the book of Job, and trying hard to really think about it and meditate upon this. The trials he endured and his sufferings are the story of us all at points in our life. I strongly recommend it to you right now as you go thru your tribulation period, knowing when you come out the other end, life will be blessed. (soon you will writing it out...)

Amazing how his official plan is to sit in Mali and wait.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing new on my end. There will be some more fun in the lad's future when he responds to my new character, but most of those conversations won't be posted until we get to the good stuff.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be awestruck if you guys manage to get him to Conakry. I was going to suggest Dakar cuz I thought that the distance between Bamako and those two cities were somewhat comparable but the map is deceiving. Dakar is way further. Oh well. Senegal is amazeballz...especially if you are poor and hungry.

Joojoo should also mention that his merry band of bandits is also closely watching the borders between Mali and Cote d'ivoire. I assume the bus he took went through Burkina Faso and that he has no control over the routes the buses take but at this point Joojoo has only warned Lucky about attempting to retreat home to Lagos via Burkina. If there is transport available through the the Ivory Coast he may very well try to escape that way. Joojoo needs to remind him that he has that route monitored as well.

It sucks that he is able to receive aid somehow. I hate lads that constantly talk about being "family men" yet leave said family for countless days pursuing loot associated with their own feeble scam attempts. I do think that this guy has a wife and child at home yet he continues to rot away in a far off land hoping to pursue I'll gotten riches when he should really be at home providing for his family in a legitimate manner. I hope he finds an empty flat when you are through effing with him and he makes his way home. The wife and kid deserve better. Until then, more lad pain please!

Oh yes...I also started to read that Ralphie bait that another member referred to in a comment here earlier. I am still reading it because it is a long one but that lad did produce an excellent rap video which is almost beyond my comprehension. Too bad he is/was a scammer. Talent exists everywhere but he threw it all away by trying to steal. Here is Ralph's submission...I thought it was great: https://youtu.be/9sxlu0xzGUY
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes on his way to Mali his bus went through Burkina Faso and there are reports of bandits watching this route since the bandits have the lad's i.d. etc. The idea is to get him moving away from danger to the west.
We are not sure where the aid is coming from as it could be he took more money with him in the first place and has been trying to conserve it by begging from others. If he had enough, I'm sure he'd be on that bus though.

I am doubtful of getting him to Conakry but this lad keeps surprising us with his talent for finding back luck.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this is not a bad sign! The lad wrote to Larissa this morning:

Thanks for your mail.

Nothing else to my other characters. He usually at least begs. This is not like him.....something has changed. Maybe he got money and can afford to be indifferent? He cannot afford internet cafe fees? Hopefully he is not heading home! This was a package tour and there was more fun and adventure lying ahead!

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Abdul wrote to Lucky last night, asking him if he's ok and telling him that he'll be going to Conakry (with friends paying for that trip). He also asked Lucky to let him know he's alright.

So far, no response. If he wrote to Larissa this morning, he must have seen my email (or did he write from his alternative address?...he might not use the main one, out of fear of the JooJoo hacking it)

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, let us indeed hope he's not heading home! With regard to his ID, I Googled recently and he will certain have needed an ECWAS passport to have made all these trips, unless he's been bribing border guards.

Speaking of Ralphie, I do miss him - he is a very talented artist as well as a talented rapper. Shit at scriptwriting, though. We had such fun reading his hilarious attempts.
It is a pity he has seen fit to augment his income with scamming, but it seems gigs weren't keeping him in the life-style to which he wished to become accustomed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lawyer will be emailing him in the next day or two.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Adbul wrote:

Dear Mr. Lucky

I am very worry because I have not hearing from yuo since the YuuYuu man was in mine town and I wrote yuo email. Please, if are being safe, letting me know.

I am now in Conakry with mine family. This is where mine friends is being. This is big city, and I am being safe here from the bad man. I have telling mine friends about the bad man, and he chasing yuo and taking the parcel and killing Solomon. They can not believing what is happening to yuo.

Mine friends are wanting and thinking for helping yuo go to yuo home. I hope I am having more news to yuo soonly.

Please, telling me yuo are ok!

yuo friend,
Abdul Sasamo

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Larissa will write him later today outlining a plan of action, which involves him. I believe he is either in transit or has no internet. Sadly, I think he is heading home as without the package there is no reason to stay in Mali.

Larissa sent him a message, hoping to get some sort of response. He is mad people are focused on the big picture and not his comforts.
Quote:

Dear Mr. G*****

Recent events have demonstrated that we cannot put our faith in P-LOG and it's ability to handle a simple task of handing you a parcel. We have always been well served by them in the past and this is an anomaly. However, anomaly or not, that does not change what has happened. So, in conjunction with others, we are pursuing our claim of action against them, and will soon leave all this behind us.
In the short term though there are multiple areas of activity and I wanted to ensure we have clear communication in each aspect, as each is important.

1. The police intervention in connection with Joojoo is ongoing. I have not heard for a couple of days but the last information I rec'd was he was "alleged" to have been in Burkina Faso. What has happened since, I do not know. The police did suggest to me that since this man has a copy of your driver's license and other i.d., perhaps you should consider disguising yourself? I can give you details on what they proposed if you wish.

2. The litigation is proceeding and as I have stated before, we are seeking damages for the value of the package, the shipping costs, aggravation costs (sometimes referred to as pain and suffering) plus your costs and compensation. At this end we are at about $40,000 without your costs factored in. These are Canadian dollars so use whatever currency you wish and we can convert it if necessary. Our lawyer thinks the company will settle out of court, but we still proceed as though they won't. Your submission is key to you receiving benefits from this matter.

3. Mr Solomon A*******'s family contacted us and have proposed turning back some of the money he rec'd to help fund other future artisans in their work. What a generous offer in such an awful time for the family. In the midst of dark clouds there is always a silver lining.

4. How are you doing and what are your plans. I am guessing you are heading home now and your silence is due to being in transit. When possible, please send a note to indicate how you are doing. Emma has said she might return once the Duke is more stable.

As you can see, so many "irons in the fire" as a blacksmith would say. Please update when you can.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying tears here........the party is over. The lad is on his way home. He sent me two messages.

Quote:
I was able to raise fund through the imam to get me home..on my way home now

and this one a minute later

Quote:
Pls i am on the riad back to Nigeria..
I will attend to everything you ask tomorrow friday when i get home.

So, we can forget Conakry. Now we have to settle for compensation claim fun. He might be heading home but he will still play along and process his claim, so there is still a true sense of belief in all this.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like he enjoyed his stay in Bamako. Time to have fun with the court case. Joojoo won't be out of the picture yet.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still hopeful if he plays along, we might get one more small safari out of him to a safari camp nearby........If it is truly over, we can use that to wrap up our business with Nigeria's worst chicken farmer.

Larissa wrote back full of "sunshine" though inside she is just shattered. However, we must keep up the facade for our friend so she sent this

Quote:
Whatever you do, stay safe and keep a watch out for Joojoo just in case. It sounds like you will be safely home soon and Mr Abdul is safe with friends. Now we will let the police do their work.

I know Francis will be pleased to read your messages and I will forward them to him so he will know. He is speaking of taking a holiday with Gayle now that he is feeling a lot better.

Thank you for updating me. God speed your travels.

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

#Sad

As for a Safari: I think the SSC in Benin or Cameroon would be an excellent location for making a deposition for either The Court Case or The Interpol Investigation!

Abdul has not received any messages from our friend.

===
Edit:
He has been 2000km from home for about 3 weeks. For most of this time he was struggling for money and food and still we made him do a safari of 400km while he was on safari. Not bad...not bad at all.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is sad that he tucked his tail between his legs and started to wobble his way back home. Relish the irony of it all though. If he's originally from Lagos then he is technically a Christian despite being a nasty filthy thieving scammer. A Christian Church is the reason he had to go through hell on this last set of safaris yet it seems that the Muslim faith rescued him with bus money to head back home. If he has a religious bone in his body I would be curious to know what his thoughts are on this. I doubt that he understands that Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are all Abrahamic faiths with roots in the same soil.

Congrats on the shiny pith helmets as they are well deserved. This chicken lad is far more interesting as the last one. Silence is not a virtue when it comes to lads so this "Lucky" douche has been far more entertaining than his woman's shoes wearing predecessor. It will be fun to find out if the court case and SSC modalities can successfully be leveraged in this bait going forward. He'll probably need to be kept busy with forms and video affidavits relating to the lawsuit for a bit as he heals from the "Bamako Experiment".

Afterwards, a quick jaunt to a nearby SSC featuring an all expenses paid villa where he is to collect his settlement funds is in order. After all he's been through he deserves it! Tell him to say hello to Bernie Rhodes for me. I haven't talked to him since he molted that last time. Selah!

Last edited by bikeatl77 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the time our friend is home, he will have clocked over 5000 kms. He should have had lots of time for souvenirs! The important thing is he still believes!
If we can get his testimony and such for the legal proceedings, then get a settlement, I think Francis should celebrate this "victory" and his renewed health by travelling to SSC Pendjari. It is close enough that the lad might cross the border to be his guest for the weekend. Francis wants to shake his hand and hand him the compensation cheque from the church in person. If we can get this guy to the shuttle bus stop in Parakou, we will nail him for four safaris! Depending on which route he takes, we could add almost another 900 kms (round trip) to his travel log.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic