SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just wrote to Larissa, he is worried his emails are monitored. He forwarded messages from Joojoo.

Quote:
This is what i get from Ab****aye
I rhino m'y email id hacked by joojoo
I will Write to you from another email

This fear is placed on top of the fact that now that he went over 200 kms out of his way to get there to meet Abdul just as he finds out "Emma" is sitting in Bamako with his emergency cash. It's not a good day for the lad.

Larissa writes in total frustration with him

Quote:
Wait a minute Mr G*****, if I read that correctly, you are now in another country? When we last communicated you said you were in Bamako waiting for help. Did you not see my messages about Emma arriving with money? What the heck are you now doing in a foreign country when you were begging for help in Mali? I am totally confused.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that the lad knows Abdul is in hiding, he finds Emma is waiting in Bamako for him with cash. He wants it but stupidly writes:

Quote:
Hello Again Larissa
I understand that your sister is àround. Thats à good news for me.
Please i will not like rushing to meet her today for safety reasons. I heard that joojoo Guy is now so desperate SO i suggest we meet this night or Early morning tomorrow.say at their hôtel or police station.
Please use this email to reach me for now.

That is too bad he won't rush back to meet her since she will be gone shortly to get back to attend to Duke. The poor lad was so close this time........

In other news, he wrote to my nursing student (separate bait) that he still needs money, after telling her yesterday he was fine and didn't need any.

Quote:
I rhino his treatment will be over tous tuesday and next is to take him back home for proper treatment in Florida USA.. I AM still looking for money to do that,if you want to help then good i will be glad. But this time money should be sent to m'y office in America.
Send to Frank W******s either money gram or western union.

Thanks for your concern.

So this lad, despite all the judgments of God against him, still engages in his scams. She will question why this other guy gets the money and not the lad. He is obviously in touch with someone for money.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he's not going south? Bummer!

But...I call Safari #3...topic title change?

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His email to Larissa implies he's still in Bamako, which is strange, unless he's planning on rushing back from Siguiri. Still, he forwarded the email from Abdul to her, giving even more mixed messages. We need to press him for a more precise location, and it would be a massive shame if these mixed messages diverted help away from the lad.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's in Siguiri and plans to rush back now that the Abdul handout disintegrated. If he was in Bamako he would want to meet Emma immediately instead of pushing a bogus security concern that requires a meet up "tonight or tomorrow". What security concerns would he expect to blow over by spending another penniless night in the Mali capital? None that I can think of. He's in Guinea.

Too bad that Emma is probably on her way back to take care of Duke. Maybe she sends Larissa a confusing email that Larissa misinterprets about having left some money for Lucky at the front desk of the Sheraton. Larissa tells Lucky to go get it but realizes later that Emma said that she "tried" to do that but it was against hotel policy. I think he will be welcomed with warm loving arms despite the mix up Twisted Evil
Troll Hunter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the most beautiful bate. He is now so far from home short journeys further away seem preferable to the long trek home empty handed. I am sure he is skint and cannot afford the bus home

He is experiencing exactly what 419 victims feel. ‘A few dollars more and surely I will get my millions’

I think you can keep shifting him further west now.

Can you put up a map of his journey so far? With distances and approx bus times back to home.

Keep up the good work.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That’s a good point. I’m not sure how available transport back to Bamako will be, especially if he sold his shoes as claimed to finance the trip to Siguiri. Internet access may also be an issue, and I suspect he will miss his chance soon to intercept Emma. He’d have more luck if he traveled south to meet Abdul, but since he isn’t doing that I guess he wants to suffer more in Bamako. In a few days Abdul can head back home and encourage the lad to come visit him again in Siguiri, but if the lad is stuck in Guinea we can adjust plans for that too.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is that famous phrase "Lads lie"? Here is an excerpt he sent to Dr. John who thinks he has returned to scamming.
Quote:
Sir i dis not return to Scam ..why Would i do that when i dont have Internet

Obviously he has internet time or he would not be emailing. Including emailing my other character to press for money!

He told people he went to Guinea and no one met him. Then he found out about the joojoo danger there and was afraid joojoo hacked his emails, so he changed accounts. This was followed by his discovery that once he left, there was money to be had in Bamako and he is hurrying back. His "security" reasons is his travel delay to get quick money. We might not have pictures of him in Guinea but I'm convinced he went and came up empty, got frightened and then encouraged by easy money in Mali. Sadly, his gravy train in Mali just got derailed when Emma left with her money. She just wrote to Larissa:

Quote:
Dear Sis:

I have been here waiting and finally have had to leave for the airport. Your friend has really messed things up again. I arrive to help him only to find he went unannounced to another country. I have to return to Duke and not wait around. He won't meet me for security reasons? Really? I leave my sick husband and fly here at my own expense and instead of being grateful, he sends a message to wait? What about my security? He wants a single woman carrying large sums of cash in a foreign land to wait until it is dark to meet a complete stranger?
Duke and I had an even thousand in US currency for him to assist him. This is totally ridiculous.

I will write later when I'm back with Duke.

Hopefully the lad will not only be stung by the fact his Guinea foray came up empty, but that it meant no easy money. He wanted $80-$100 (depending on the email), hopefully when he finds out he missed out on $1000 he will be a tad upset. This lad cannot win!

Larissa just forwarded Emma's message and wrote the following (Emma's copied message deleted here as it appears just above this paragraph)

Quote:
Sir:

I just rec'd this message from Emma who has been waiting for you for as long as possible. (message copied from above)

I have skimmed over some emails in a quiet moment here at the cottage and see you went to visit your friend in Guinea. I hope you had a good time and that you avoided that joo joo man.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess ya'll haven't gotten him to stop using Gmail. Now that he thinks his emails are hacked I would encourage him to move to Yahoo so you can check headers. He obviously has more resources than he lets on if he is asking his side scam victims to send money through a mule in the US. I hope that account was reported. When he does scrounge together enough CFA to compose a proper email I hope it's a weapons-grade ranty wall of vitriolic text. I think he deserves a total meltdown at this point. Then you can respond and blame him for everything again.

He's probably heading back to that Imam ITP to beg for more money and food assuming that he didn't make that up too. Lounging around at his old haunts just won't do. He needs to be uncomfortable!! This is a business trip, not a holiday Laughing Bamako is a pretty big city so maybe he should explore it or be told that he has a seat on plane waiting for him ready to whisk his smelly ass home. The airport is quite a trek from the Sheraton which is the area he is likely hanging around. Nothing whatsoever could go wrong right?
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a little recap here.....it is now two weeks since the lad left Lagos for Bamako in Mali. He has been assaulted, starved, dehydrated, banned from a hotel, detained by police, lost his luggage, and sold his shoes. He is a person of interest in a police investigation, and has been terrorised by a voodoo practicing, grudge holding former delivery man who doesn't even exist. All in all, not a bad little holiday.
If you include his first holiday to Togo, which featured two arrests and the loss of his phone, he has clocked over 3000 kms or about 2000 miles overland, and has visited 6 countries. No doubt his horizons have expanded appreciably, and his exposure to different cultures and languages has probably made him a better man for it.
His family and even his wife think he is a fool and refuse to assist him.

Despite all these things, he is still trying to scam people, though none too successfully, and is still about 1200 miles from home with no resources.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bertje wrote:
I call Safari #3...topic title change?

From the definitions.
Quote:
Safari The term used when a lad is baited into traveling over 200 miles or across a border.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got caught up with this bait. Top shelf baiting. It certainly deserves to enshrined in EGH if/when it ends!

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bikeatl77 wrote:
I would encourage him to move to Yahoo so you can check headers.

AFAIK, Yahoo stopped displaying originating IP's in their headers years ago. They display a generic originating IP that belongs to a random Yahoo mail server location, not the IP of the actual city the email was sent from. Maybe they can readnotify his emails to see if he actually safaried himself to Guinea.

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
he has clocked over 3000 kms or about 2000 miles overland, and has visited 6 countries.

clapping clapping clapping

Connie L. Gus wrote:

Safari The term used when a lad is baited into traveling over 200 miles or across a border.

Since the idiot traveled through 6 borders, shouldn't this count as 6 safaris?? Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The difference there is that the lad didn’t actively stop in those countries, nor was it an intended destination; we are 99% sure he stopped in Siguiri, which is across the border, so by that definition it does count. Theoretically you could send a lad back and forth across the Lagos and Cotonou border a bunch of times (which Birlic and I did at some point; he didn’t like having to book and cancel a bunch of hotel rooms), but that’s a bit harder than it sounds. Given all of that, it brings the safari total for this bait to 3: Togo (no leg of that trip alone was safari distance, although his total distance was 200 miles), Bamako, and Siguiri.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is upset with Larissa that her sister flew back to Niger without leaving money. Three messages were left to this effect including his research with links to cheap flights and how Emma or Larissa owes him a trip home. Larissa is having none of that.

Quote:
My sister in law's first priority is to Duke, not you. So you wanting her to wait until today is selfish. She arrived at her own expense and then you refused to meet her for "security" reasons you said. Now you say it is internet concerns. Amazingly you did not use the internet cafe time to ask for her location to go get money you used it to tell her to wait till a late night meeting or even tomorrow. Either you are lying about where you were, or you are just lazy.
Why would Emma leave large sums of cash with strangers in Mali? With whom? You yourself have said how awful the people are and have described thieves there. Now you want her to leave money with these people?
You know what is missing here sir? Two little words my mother taught me. "Thank you". Imagine the horror of Emma at finding Duke ill in a foreign land. Yet she still took a quick jaunt to Mali to find you gone to Guinea. Then refusing to meet her while she was there. Now you ask for her to buy you a plane ticket. All this and you have not asked how Duke is, nor said Thank you for what she attempted to do. Instead you demand more!

I am very disappointed in you and discouraged by your attitude.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an ingrate! Dare I ask who he suggested Emma leave her cash with? Lads amaze me with their ability to quickly network despite having mistrust in everyone at the same time. His ID drama also perplexes me. Multiple posts from him indicate that he doesn't have an ID but I think he said that the Sheraton security people copied his ID when they took his picture before he got the old heave ho. I doubt he'd be allowed to fly without a valid photo ID so something is amiss. He's going to owe quite a few video apology testimonials when/if he makes it back home to Lagos.

At least he is good and stredded and more or less neutralized from his scummy scamming. How many days has it been? Closing in on the 3 week mark right?
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ if the lad is to believed, this is day 16 of the Mali adventure Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is back peddling and stepping in multiple piles of crap as he goes with each and every message to Larissa. He tries to focus on his own selfish needs like food, accommodations etc. while she focuses on his soul and getting him to stop lying and to start living an honest life. He is frustrated with her and wrote

Quote:
Larissa i dont think you understand the hell i am going through

Actually chum, I know exactly the hell you are going through. This is your tribulation period. Larissa understands it better than you know.

AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Incredible work! This bait gets better by the day.

Maybe JooJoo can have his Nigerian men start watching the lad’s neighborhood back home while JooJoo remains in Mali.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now we have a severely stressed lad, but he is not broken yet. I love all the suggestions we receive! Behind the scenes he is dealing with the fact that he has just been caught in a series of lies. The church is playing up the angle that this is not just about chicken farming, this is about his soul. The Outreach packages are not for the unworthy! Soon he will be repenting.

As Bertje wrote spiritual salvation and repentance is not dictated by location! Let's be bold, we need proof that he is is a good God Fearing Man

And within the last hour he has written to another character of mine with this message

Quote:
Hello again
I told you i was collecting my salary last week? well i did and i have used them for the treatment and i am glad all things are going well;..right now they need to fly back to the USA and i need 500USD extra to complete this process.
Below is the details to send your support to get the two men back to the USA
If you do not have the 500usd then send whatever amount you can,i intend flying them tomorrow atleast.
Regards,

This is not the work of an honest man!

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Definitely NOT the work of an honest man! Are your side bait characters completely unrelated? I ask because I remember reading a bait on here that involved side baits where the baiter used them all to turn against the lad.

To parallel, you can have one of your side bait characters decide to "go religious" by coincidentally joining Larissa's church. Larissa guides the side bait character into sponsoring Lucky in his time of need after a debrief of the situation. Surely, Lucky is using different names and back stories but Larissa and the side baiter eventually put two and two together and realize that the different sob stories originate from the same lad..."Lucy you got some 'splaining to do"!!! Extreme I know but that should put the fear of God into this heartless cretin.

Just a passing thought. Carry on....this bait is awesome Very Happy
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 5 characters in the bait by name and one "outside" the bait who is used to filter and verify information. The 5 "inside" the bait are all connected. The "outsider" is fully separate.
At this point the lad has a lot of explaining to do since he has told various characters different versions of his story. The fear of God and retribution is coming but more than that, the fear of losing over $30,000 is driving this lad.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ sounds like trying to study a neon colored Venn Diagram after dropping a few hits of acid. In other words...more please. He has no choice but to submit and repent at this point. Although probably in some state of denial, he knows deep down that the church characters are on to him but he keeps at it because they control the purse strings that are the most golden. And his vanity and arrogance won't let him reason through the fact that the jig is up. Your side characters I assume are generally clueless and used as pawns to drive up frustration levels given that they always seem so sympathetic yet somehow...for some reason...by the life of him...are never able to provide real help. Why is that? Life is such a mystery some times! Praise Jeebus. We may never know.

I checked the Web and the cheapest and most frequent flights to Lagos out of Bamako are served by Royal Air Morac...the nationalized airline of Moracco. All flights bounce through...yup...Casablanca. Karma much? Don't know how that could be tied into the bait but I find it pretty hilarious. Thank you for holding our little lad's hand through this journey of eternal enlightenment. Just make sure you wash your hands after cuz you know where he's been...for the most part Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is now being coddled by Francis once again who invites him to come clean and enjoy the blessings of the church. He wrote him lengthy note to partially subdue him with its volume but also to drip sincerity and love to reassure our lad. It alternates between hope (compensation) and obligation (the truth).

Quote:
Dear Son:

Recent events have certainly taxed the patience of us all regarding your package. I have never seen so much incompetence at work by so many people. In one of your messages you believe it to a plot from P-Log people in Africa to steal. I am not certain about that, but at this point I will believe anything.
Nevertheless, we must get to the bottom of this. If we cannot hand the package to you, then we will be compensated for the value and your inconvenience. This time we will not rely on the kindness of P-Log, this will be court ordered. So we must work this process.
The church has retained a lawyer named William P****** and he has been given your contact information. He will be in touch with you to obtain details from you. At this end, we can provide him with details on contents value etc, shipping paperwork and related matters. From you he will want details of your attempts to collect it and estimates as to your costs and such while away from home. I will leave it to him to ask for specifics,but wanted to give you an idea of what he would want for details. His email is w***********@gmail.com and he will contact you when he is ready.

There are many ways to approach this which include breach of contract, since P-Log accepted our money to deliver a package and failed. Not only did they fail, but it was stolen, so they failed to protect it. The firing of the Ghana staff shows how incompetent they are/were as well, so we have a huge case against them. Your personal testimony against them is a key element of this, so please help Mr P******* to help us all. Then we can put it all behind us.

As Mr. P***** addresses the money/legal aspects, I do believe it is time for us to discuss your Christian journey. I know Larissa has spoken of this to you today and I wish to repeat it. Your recent lies will not stand son! Working with you was not just about chickens and being a successful businessman. It was about our new fellowship and walking together in the ways of the Lord. All journeys are best traveled with friends, and we are there with you on this journey too. And before anyone can say it, I will admit we all walk with you because our journeys are your journey as well. That is our community at work. We walk together and if necessary, carry our friends forward as they would carry us.

So, I need you to come clean and admit things which are going on. There is no judgment here son but we need to clear the air. I have seen messages from you to various people who forwarded them to me where you say one thing to one person and another to someone else. So let us wash the blood of sin from our bodies now and tell me the truth. It is simple. I know from discussions with Larissa you were in Guinea. I applaud that decision to show solidarity with Abdul! What I object to is lying about it. So let us cleanse our souls and look forward to better days ahead soon.

I will now tell your something I have not done up until now. As you know I am a retired pharmacist. A long time ago, before the internet and cell phone, I was a misguided youth. I stole a package of condoms from a pharmacy. As I tried to get out of the store, the owner confronted me and took me in the back room to question me. I was so afraid he would tell my parents and I'd be in so much more trouble than before. He did something I never forgot: he forgave me. He told me about trust. He told me about respect for women and not just trying to get sex. He also offered me a job to show me how to earn trust, build self respect, and to gain confidence. He inspired me to become a pharmacist. I saw how he helped people and how when some people had little money, he made sure their children had medicine. He did not just teach me pharmaceutical matters, he taught me about life, about God and mankind.

I see that same youth in you. Blaming others for your choices. Telling small lies to cover up larger ones.......and seeing that house of cards come tumbling down. I see God's hand in all this teaching you the difference between walking the correct path and merely pretending.

So let us start clean and fresh here. Tell me the truth and we will walk together. Lie, and you walk alone. The shipper might have stolen a package but it did not steal our determination to help. Once this settlement is in, you will be the best chicken farmer in your district!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic