SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget that before his hospitalisation, Francis wrote out for confirmation the steps to be taken for Lucky when he arrived. It was his late Saturday night "I'm jumping on a bus in Lagos in the middle of the night and hope everything works out okay when I get to Mali" philosophy that did him in.

He should have confirmed all this! What an impulsive lad.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm excited to see the pic of him in Bamako. If he is traveling with Sonef, the bus station is quite lovely. Rolling Eyes

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad writes to the church contact Larissa and misspells the Mali agent's name. He does not want a ride anywhere or to be met by people, he apparently wants to go directly to the warehouse!

Quote:
Hello larissa, please let mr simailar know.i am already in Mali.. i want the company adresse in Mali

Lucky

Then, just so Larissa knows who he is, he writes

Quote:
Hello i am Lucky G***** thé Nigeria Guy.
Il in mali

I like that....."the Nigeria Guy". Has a nice ring to it!

Anyway, Larissa writes back with relief and without the info he requested for the Mali agent's contact.

Quote:
I am so glad you sent a message, I am a worrier by nature and was very very anxious as to where you were. Please send details at your earliest convenience. In the absence of news from you, I extended the deadline to Friday to accommodate any travel delays. This courtesy from the company is most timely indeed since I"m not sure if you heard the sad news about Mr. P*******?

Mr Mike or Chris will provide details I am sure if you do not already have them. I think Mr Baba is the contact man now.

Francis is due out of hospital today so he will be uplifted to know you are safe!

The fact that he is not contacting company officials but prefers the church lady, indicates where his trust lies. Also, he has refused to put his trust in the company to arrange hotels, meals, transport etc. He is doing this all on his own terms. He is cautious this time. He is announcing things "ex post facto". So, if he wishes to take charge on his own terms, that is his business....the company conducts business its own way.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

12.21 (Mali local time) - It is obvious that the idiot does not read the "last" messages, because he continues to include "deceased" Claude in his messages.
- Now he wrote a message to Chris, Francis, Mike and Claude. Laughing
Quote:
Sir, i am already in Mali.. i took a very slow bus,now we t juste past herekamono in Mali now just hearding to Bamako.have contacted mr simailar but know response yet, i want to know the company adress and meeting point in Bamako.

Lucky

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to admit, every time I go to Bamako to retrieve a parcel, I always write to non existent people in Canada for details on contact people and meeting places.

He is not asking for help, he is trying to take charge here. He needs a slap!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will have a wonderful surprise in a few hours, when that "amable passenger with the phone" will get off the bus and leave.
Our little idiot will wake up in the middle of a foreign city where the people speaks French and where no one expects him.
His "smart and cunning" attitude will change, I'm sure of that! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris wrote:

Dear Mr. Gottoh,

Mr. Somali has informed me that you have arrived in Mali. This has caught us rather by surprise. You were instructed to liase with Mr. Samaila about the specifics of your trip to Mali and arrival to make sure we could accommodate you. Mr. Somali tells me he was not informed about your plans.

As it stands, mr. Somali is in Tripoli, making arrangements to retrieve the corpse of our colleague Mr Postumierre, who was killed in a terrorist attack. This means that there is no senior management available in Mali at the moment. Operational staff is at a minimum level, as we mourn the loss of our colleague.

So to summarize, your arrival is unexpected and because of that we are unable to make arrangements for you at the moment. Please let me know as soon as possible where you are staying. Please send a picture of you in front of the hotel or a well known near-by landmark so I can instruct local staff. I am trying to do my best to arrange things from here (Amsterdam) but they only speak fucking French over there, so the picture will make sure there are no mistakes of your whereabouts.

All this would not have been so problematic if you had done as instructed, as we would have been prepared. I also noticed that we have already make some major exceptions for you, one of which is extending the deadline for delivery. I must confess that I am not a fan of all this, but out of respect for Clyde, who seems to have set all this up, I will play along, for now.

Kind regards,

Chris Baccone
Director,

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All this would not have been so problematic if you had done as instructed, as we would have been prepared.

Yep, it's always the Lad's fault, and this is one occasion where he can't deny it!

Quote:
antsy Larissa fills in for him and is a worrier

I meant to ask - is she the third eldest in her family, first to go to university, passed with distinctions, they're all very proud of her, yes, yes?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me offer some words of wisdom to our friend.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- This is the message that Mr. Baba will send to Lucky in a few hours:
Quote:
Mon ami, are you that Nigerian customer who had to contact me before coming to Bamako? You must know that I did not receive anything from you, no messages and no information. No one told me that you are already on your way to Mali. Why did you not write anything to me, before to come in Mali? Right now I'm in Libya and I'll be back home only tomorrow night or Friday in the morning. Our dear colleague, Claude Postumierre, died at the beginning of the week in a terrorist attack that took place in a café-restaurant in Tripoli. If I knew you had already started your trip to Mali, I would have asked one of my drivers to wait somewhere at the malian cross border point or in Bamako at the central station. Because of the unfortunate event that forced me to go to Libya, I shut down our office activity and sent all my people home till Monday. However, your parcel is sealed in the secure enclosure of the warehouse and I'm the only one person who have access there and only I can afford the delivery. You'll have to expect me to come back to Bamako. Try to temporarily stay somewhere near the airport and give me your exact details. I'll come tomorrow evening or Friday in the morning and get you out of here, after my plane landed at the airport. It would have been better for me to know that you come here!
Votre ami,
Baba

... of course, the unfortunate events will not stop here. Laughing
- Mr. Baba will be robbed Friday morning, on his way to Tripoli airport, so he will be left without documents and phone.
- Of course, under these conditions, communication with Lucky will be much more difficult and Baba will not be able to get back to Bamako too soon.

I predict a great weekend for our idiot.
Twisted Evil

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A phonecall was made to the "friend on the bus". Straight to voicemail. A message was left behind: "welcome to Mali. Check your email".

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PERFECT! clapping

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A room has allegedly been booked for the lad at the Sheraton in Bamako. Something will go wrong.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
- This is the message that Mr. Baba will send to Lucky in a few hours...

SOLVED! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I am so sorry to hear about mr claude.

I am still in thé bus heading to Bamako.. i dont have a phone because i used my phone to bail myself from police while in Togo. Now i only used a phone belonging to a fellow bus passenger.so,i doubt if he would allow me take pictures.i will tu though.

Bamako is 1hr Ahead.so,when i alight from thé bus i will trace thé Sheraton hôtel.or Why not just let me look for an hotel in Bamako then i will mail you back on the location.

Lucky Gottoh

And

Quote:

I just got your voicemail.
I am 1hr to Bamako.

He took 3 days to get there. I admire his drive and enthusiasm.

Chris wrote back

Quote:

Mr Gottoh,

Good to hear from you. Thank you for the considerations about Claude. He will be missed by our PITH family.

If I understand correctly, Mike has made arrangements with the Sheraton on your behalf. However, please feel free to stay in any hotel you prefer. We will reimburse all your expenses. Please keep the receipts. Baba will take care of you.

Chris Bacconne

-- sent from my BlackBerry --

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike encourages the lad to bank on staying at the Sheraton, the most expensive hotel I could find in Mali:
Quote:
I worry that this late, it may be hard to make a hotel reservation at any of the nicer places. It is probably easier for you to stay at the Sheraton, at least for tonight. If you would rather explore the options yourself, that's entirely up to you, but after such a long bus ride I think you'll appreciate a nice bed. I can try to arrange for champagne or something to be sent to your room if you would like that, although that may be hard this late. I also believe there is an internet cafe near the Sheraton, and I'm pretty sure that they have computers there for guest access. You will have no issues communicating with us if you stay there. There are plenty of restaurants nearby, according to Google Maps, and I am sure they have food at the hotel. It is all up to you, of course, but I think you will be most comfortable at the Sheraton.

Cheers!

Naturally there was some miscommunication over the reservation and I made it for tomorrow night. It's 6:30 in Bamako, so he has plenty of time to wander before finding a hotel. He hasn't asked us anything about the office location yet, which surprises me, nor has he communicated with us since arriving in Bamako. He may still be trying to find Internet access; if his connection to us is spotty it will only make things harder for him. He doesn't strike me as the type who would go to an internet cafe, and if he has no phone from the Togo incidents we may just have to get used to him going silent. Worse for him I guess.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uhoh

Quote:

Sir,
I did not bring extra Money for hôtel and food...please let me simaila help me arrange any Good hotel insiste Bamako,when he comes tomorrow night he can style thé bills through my compensation..i dont want to sleep the streets Like what happened on Togo.

I am now within thé auto garde area of bamako.
Ps: my photo is enclosed

Lucky Gotoh

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His reading comprehension is poor. Mike tells him, yet again, to stay at the Sheraton:
Quote:
There is no need for Mr. Samara to arrange another hotel for you, as I personally booked a reservation at the Sheraton for you this morning while you were still on the bus. Everything is taken care of, so use what money you have for a nice dinner and then go to the hotel and get some sleep. You do not need to spend any money; the room is paid for. I suppose I should have made that clear in advance.

I am struggling to find where the "auto garde" area of Bamako is. Is that by the hotel? If you struggle to find a suitable restaurant yourself, I know there is something available in the hotel, and they will have no trouble charging it to us. Please keep us updated as to your location. We cannot help you if we do not know where you are, and please take advantage of all our offers of generosity. I do not want you to sleep on the street again, especially as we have made it abundantly clear that there is a room waiting for you. Mr. Samara is busy, and he does not need to tell you the same things I am telling you.

You look tired in that photo. Get some good food and sleep.

Cheers!

Bertje pointed out the diacritics on random letters in his message being French auto-correct; I noticed that earlier too. There is no need for the local manager to arrange anything for him now when Mike has done him the favor of booking a room. I was also unable to figure out where the "auto garde" area of Bamako is, but that's too bad for the lad.

At this point, enough evidence points to a second safari. Feel free to claim another Safari sparky and Bertje.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^dont forget Birlic. He sacrificed Clyde to get this Safari. R.I.P.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Why not just let me look for an hotel in Bamako then i will mail you back on the location.

Honestly, you have to love a lad that self-baits.

Quote:
I was also unable to figure out where the "auto garde" area of Bamako is, but that's too bad for the lad.

Do you know which Bus Company he used? There are several different bus stations.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ohh, yeah!... we will all remember Claude with great pleasure, right? Laughing Laughing Laughing

19.37 - Our lad to Baba:
Quote:
Sir,
I starter thé Mali trip on sunday morning,i told thé late mr claude,mike neuberry and francis.i am sorry i did not inform you intime but right now i am in Bamako.mali.
I can wait till you come tomorrow night,but meanwhile i did not bring extra Money for my hotel or food.
Can you please call up any hotel in bamako to book a room for me..i am somewhere auto garde.

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers wrote:

Do you know which Bus Company he used? There are several different bus stations.

From the picture: xxxxxxdi Trans. First letter might be an F

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn’t mention Birlic because he already claimed his pith as soon as the first message from the lad came in. Baba was copied on at least some of the emails where the Sheraton is mentioned, so he should ask the lad why he’s bugging him about making hotel reservations when one has already been made for him. We need to start training him more to follow directions so we can have more fun with him later; as much as it’s fun to see him make things harder for himself, if he were a bit more obedient we could maybe get him out of Bamako. I doubt we will get him to leave the city, however, but much fun can still be had where he is. He’s done us the great favor of offering to wait around overnight for Baba without any complaints, so we can delay his hunt for the office for at least a day.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb, yes, the name was inspired by "Lenny".

Larissa returns to find all sorts of messages but doesn't really read them. So if the lad is not exactly being welcomed as planned, she has no knowledge of it. Instead, she will continue to believe that lots of notes being exchanged means people are handling things.......

Quote:
My goodness, I came back from an afternoon luncheon and found the inbox of my email message system just full of letters! It seems everyone is quite busy attending to this matter on behalf of the church and I thank you all for what you are doing. I know the matter is in good hands through the dedication of such people.
For those of you who know him personally or via the computer wires, Francis is discharged from hospital and is resting at home! So that is good news indeed. Some of the medications make him drowsy though, but Gayle says having him home is the first step to healing.

I have not had a chance to read all the messages here but am convinced that if sheer volume of correspondence indicates all is well, then we are doing well indeed. From what I skimmed, Mr G***** is in position to receive his package, thereby completing the third of three church awards. Blessings to one and all for that!
It also seems that our extended "shipping family" is collectively mourning the passing of Mr. P*******. Yet, despite the grief, people are reaching out and keeping business matters moving forward.

I am going to go pick up my granddaughter from summer camp, but will hopefully have a chance to read all the messages in depth later.

Blessings!

I suppose that at some point she will be made aware things are not going well, and need to step in and ask why the lad did not follow the instructions which Francis and Clyde set up. She will be more interested in pointing fingers than problem solving.....

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20.15 - Mr. Baba to Lucky (all the rest are in CC):
Quote:
Mon ami Motana,
I already know that Mike resolved with your accommodation at Sheraton Hotel in Bamako. It's useful for us to know where you are, so we can keep constantly in touch with you. Please tell me the number of the room you will be staying this night. Also, please try to relax and have a good dinner at the hotel's restaurant. Of course, we'll solve everything when I get back to Bamako.
Ton ami,
Baba

===

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic