SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed that too. I'm assuming they rented/borrowed a property to do the video or this is an associate's address. It doesn't really matter, as the package isn't going to make it to Nigeria. Spoiler alert, by the way.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry this is long.....but this is what the lad rec'd this morning. He had written overnight wondering what was going on. Now he knows.

Quote:
Dear Mr G*****:

Good Morning. I apologise for the delay in getting back to you with a solution to the bank transfer issue you raised the other day. I brought this to the attention of the committee and we are pleased to have found what we believe the perfect solution to all your concerns, and ours as well.

As you may recall, some of our members are businessmen and while they admired your initiative, felt you needed to be better prepared to address the business side of your new company. With this is mind, we have put together a "Courtesy Package" of assorted electronics for you to use in your new enterprise. Every business needs computers, accounting software and a printer, which we have provided. You mentioned hiring staff, so we have sent phones so you can keep in touch. This will help you establish yourself as one of the premier chicken farms in the area. I list the items below. I apologise that many of these items are second hand but they are quite good and will handle your needs.

-4 iPhone 7s
-4 iPads
-4 MacBook Pros
-1 Canon MG6220 printer
-2 reams of standard printer paper
-1 AmazonBasics 6-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper and Credit Card Home Office Shredder
-2 Microsoft Surface Studios (Already configured with QuickBooks and Windows 10)
-4 Nintendo Switches

In addition to this generous donation, we have included some promotional items such as t-shirts (assorted colours and sizes) and coffee mugs. The shirts and mugs have "G***** Farms" written on them to help you establish your company name in the community. Some of the children placed some gaming items too so your children or employees children who visit the farm can play while their dads do their work.

Perhaps most important of all is the financial aspect of any new business. We have not forgotten that either! You raised concerns in your previous message, and we addressed it for you. We have taken the roughly $40,000 Canadian currency, converted it into American dollars (about $30,000 USD) and have placed it in an envelope, and securely wrapped this in the highly insured package of electronics. Now you don't have to worry about money transfers being intercepted or investigations from police for large cash deposits. Now you control the cash flow.

This package was lovingly wrapped by our church ladies and, together with the Courtesy Packages for the other two successful applicants, has now been shipped out and will be to Africa in a few short days! We are all excited for you! I cannot wait to see this whole business underway! Best of all, this has been done at no cost to you! We have paid all insurance, shipping and any customs/taxes/duties! You have only to sign for the package when you get it.

Our Sunday School children drew some lovely pictures for you to hang in your office as you start this new journey in life. We are proud to be your partners and sponsors in this venture.

The shipping company has your email address and will be in touch with you sometime today so you can actually track your package as it leaves Canada and finds its way to Africa.

God Bless

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12.45 - The package was handed over to the local PithLog office, to Walter (the local manager).
The "automatic parcel tracking system" sent the first confirmation message to our idiot. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir, Madam,

You have a parcel on its way to you. The parcel has GPS-tracking enabled, so you can check its location whenever you want.

To track the parcel, simply head over to www.P-log and log in with the following details:

Username: <<our lucky guy email address>>
Password: <<one standard password>>

For security reasons you are required to change the password the first time you log in.

The sender of the parcel will provide you with the necessary tracking information.

Kind regards,

PITH Log

===

13.07 - Directly from the Customer Support, one new message to our lad:
Quote:
=== PACKAGE NOTIFICATION! ===

TRACKING CODE: TRK938765***
PIN: 48***

Dear LUCKY MUT*** GAT***,

A parcel has been allocated for delivery by the following customer: FRANCIS CROZ***.
Please visit our web site at http://www.P-log.com and use the following code to track your parcel: TRK938765***.
If you are already a Pith-Log customer, you may go directly to our login page to track your package.
The email on record for tracking code TRK938765*** is: <<the email address of the lad>> .

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Care Department and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the "Subject" line (on the title) of the message.

Thank you for using Pith-Log, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Claude Postumierre
Manager at Customer Care Department

This is an automatically generated message. In case of emergency, you can always use my personal email address: <<claude's email address>> .

===

13.30 - The parcel crossed the american border and reached Detroit Airport.
Quote:

TRACKING CODE: TRK938765***
PIN: 48***

Dear LUCKY MUT*** GAT***,

UPDATE: Your package has passed first processing procedure.
Please visit our web site at http://www.P-log.com and use the following code to track your parcel: TTRK938765***.

We will send you the necessary details to take over the package.
Please reconfirm all the shipping details (name, surname, phone number and the exact address of the Receiver).

Claude

===

15.25 - From the PithLog server. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Hi!

Someone logged into PITH-log to track a parcel.

Trackingnumber : TRK938765***
Time : 16:09 CET
Lad IP : 197.210.46.54

This message was brought to you by:

PITH-Log.

That IP shows Lagos area... He's tracking his parcel. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enjoy your "fun" while you can Mr. Scammer........he sent this to Francis. So far, so good........

Quote:
Dear sir,
I received your email about the incoming consignment of phones,cash and other electronic devices, I am indeed overwhelmed by this surprise gestures shown to me and my families.

Also, I have received some follow up emails from [the shipper] informing me of the parcel in transit.

I am happy to know that the insurance, taxes and delivery cost is already taken care of.. From my calculations I think the consignment should get to me by Tuesday of next week. I will surely keep you posted on that.

Once again,I am overwhelmed by this great news.. I thank God for your Church and really appreciate this kindness shown to me.

Best regard

In the background the lad is still running scams and is trying to pry money away from another one of my characters. He is not a reformed lad. He is mad at the client for taking time to reply to emails, and offered to notify them of email updates via phone.

Quote:
you have to send me your mobile telephone numbers so I can at least be calling you to check out your email? The total amount you are going to spend in this project is $1,050.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Last edited by sparky905 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From my calculations I think the consignment should get to me by Tuesday of next week.

LOL_sign

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is our plan, about the parcel's route.

a) Thursday
- Francis will hand over the parcel to the PithLog local office (in Windsor Ontario) and he will tell this to our idiot - Done!
- Few hours later (in the afternoon - nigerian time), the PithLog company will sent a "confirmation message" to our lad. - Done!
- the parcel will reach Detroit... another country... international border crossing. - Done!

b) Friday - in the morning (nigerian local time)

- the parcel will be in New York... Lucky will receive another short confirmation message.

c) Saturday - in the morning (nigerian local time)

- the parcel will reach Madrid... our boy will be announced.

d) Sunday
- the parcel will reach the main PithLog hub in Casablanca... one last confirmation message.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The package is going to arrive earlier than expected. Lucky lad.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just not where our buddy thinks it is going to arrive Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, our Lucky is a lucky guy. No doubts here! Laughing Laughing Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While things are still in the "honeymoon" phase, Francis decided to go trophy hunting. He just sent this.

Quote:
Son:

I am so glad you have turned your life around, and pleased my community can be a part of it.
The package is in transit right now and on Sunday, I will be updating the congregation. Would you do me a favour please? It would please our members if you could send a picture of yourself holding up a sign saying something like "Thank you to the Church of the Holy Lamb"
I wish to take that to church on Sunday morning. That would put many smiles on faces as we walk with you on this journey toward a new future.

Thank you

In a few days I doubt very much he will feel this well inclined to the church.........

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahahaha!
Perfect!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs to be surrounded by chickens for the sign though. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In the background the lad is still running scams and is trying to pry money away from another one of my characters. He is not a reformed lad. He is mad at the client for taking time to reply to emails, and offered to notify them of email updates via phone.

Quote:
you have to send me your mobile telephone numbers so I can at least be calling you to check out your email? The total amount you are going to spend in this project is $1,050.

This is a great reminder of why we bait and why we applaud you champion baiters who manage to hook your criminals into all-in gambits like safaris, hand-copying scriptures, getting tattooed, producing music videos, building monuments and such. Every moment these thieves devote to a bait is another opportunity lost to them for cheating innocents.

This lad will swear upon the souls of his family that he’s reformed, yet in the meanwhile he literally would destroy this other victim, swindle every cent of his victim’s life savings if he could.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well said. This is still the calm before the storm, and we'll see what pitiful excuses the lad has next week when he has to travel. Only time will tell...

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our chicken man is still quite happy.

Quote:
OK I will send that photo latest by Saturday mid-day your time.

Thanks alot.

Lucky G*****

I took Jayhawk's suggestion and put it to the lad.

Quote:
It is our pleasure to assist. We are pleased as well that we have such a diverse trio of successful applicants. We have a musician, an artisan, and you, our chicken farmer. We do have limited resources, and we have had to find efficiencies elsewhere, but helping others who will go that extra mile to help themselves is important.
When you send the picture, if you had a chicken you could hold or stand with, that would be great. Our artisan posed with some of his carvings. It helps make the connection.
Looking forward to your success, son. Please keep me updated.

Those "efficiencies" will manifest themselves in a somewhat modified delivery schedule.

Lehigh Guy, I'm hardly a "champion baiter" but don't mind basking in reflected light! But this lad is lying his way into this safari. The parallel bait I mentioned has gone from $750 to $1050 so far.....as he thinks I'm being drawn in further.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Birlic wrote:
b) Friday - in the morning (nigerian local time)[/u]
- the parcel will be in New York... Lucky will receive another short confirmation message.

DONE!

- I moved his parcel in New York (JFK airport)... he can easily check this.
- From the PithLog servers, Claude send a message to our boy:
Quote:

Dear LUCKY MUT***,
Your parcel is on the way for delivery.
Today it has reached the commercial hub of J.F. Kennedy airport / New York / USA.
For delivery, it will be necessary but sufficient to identify yourself correctly with a valid ID document: National ID Card or Driver License or Passport.

Claude

===

09.45 - Claude to Lucky... another confirmation message. Laughing
Quote:
Dear LUCKY MUT***,
It seems that our main servers (those that automatically track all the parcels) are extremely busy these days, and there seems to be some technical dysfunctions in receiving and sending messages.
For these reasons, we will continue to maintain contact through my personal email address.
I hereby inform you that the parcel #TRK938765*** arrived today in New York Airport's - the commercial hub - on its way to Africa.
For delivery, you will need to be able to authenticate yourself correctly with a valid ID: National ID Card or Driver License or Passport.
Please send me a scanned copy of any of these documents. For any kind of explanation, I'm at your disposal.

Claude

===

10.25 - From the PithLog server:
Quote:
Hi!
Someone logged into PITH-log to track a parcel.

Trackingnumber : TRK938765***
Time : 10:54 CET
Lad IP : 197.210.46.150 (my checks show that it is a Lagos IP)

This message was brought to you by:
PITH-Log.

Our "lucky" guy log-in to check the box's position on the map, but he did not (yet) answer to the messages received from Claude?
Well, I'm sure this situation will change relatively soon. In Casablanca. LOL!
===

11.30 - We have one first trophy! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear sir,

As instructed, I have attached my ID(Drivers Licence).

Below is my full names,address and phone numbers.

Name: LUCKY
Middle name: MUT***
Surname: GAT***
Address: 28B WASIU ALIMI STREET. EGAN.
City: IGANDO
State: LAGOS
Telephone:(+234) 8162504***.

I wait to receive the parc

Thanks.

Lucky Gat***.

Claude:

Claude:
Quote:
Dear Luky,
Thanks for the message, everything is all right.
Please resend the copy after your DL document (a better one).
Photo sent now is blurred and will not be accepted for validation.

Cheers,
Claude

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One almost gets the impression that this lad invested in this story! Compared to our last chicken farmer, this guy is very compliant.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.20 - He sent me another (better one) copy of his Driver License. Laughing
Quote:
Sir,
I have reattached another one..
I hope this is better? ..Please confirm.
Regards,

Lucky Gat***.

Claude:
Quote:
Dear Lucky,
it's much better, thank you.
I will keep you up to date with all the details of the shipping.

Cheers,
Claude

Tomorrow, I will move again his parcel... closer to him. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

- The parcel has reached Madrid airport:
Quote:
Dear Lucky,
The parcel #TRK938765*** is located now in our warehouse at Adolpho Suares International Airport in Madrid/Spain.
I will keep you up to date with all the details of delivery.
Cheers,
Claude

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad did not pose with chickens, but did send his thanks to the church.

In the parallel bait I'm running with him under a different name, he tells a completely different story....this is part of what he sent today. In this story his daughter is about to graduate from the University of Toronto nursing program.

I am a Canadian, but I reside and work in the United States.
As for my daughter, Its her final year in school.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Francis has replied to our lad.

Quote:
Sir:

Thank you for the pictures, I have printed them and will show them at church tomorrow. It is always nice to be able to help someone start life in a new direction. All 3 of our "Courtesy Package" recipients have been so gracious and appreciative in return. It puts a smile on my face.

When I stand back and observe, I see 3 deserving applicants, from different countries, different ways of life, different talents and gifts, and most especially, different dreams. Yet we are linked by our faith in each other and a brighter future. Surely there are unseen hands guiding us in this undertaking?

I'm playing up the 3 applicants aspect so that if he complains, he must realise the other do will do exactly as they are asked to do without complaint.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday morning

The parcel hase reached Casablanca... "the show" will start tomorrow. Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True to his word, Francis showed the pictures of the recipients to the congregation. Officially we have 3 "winners" but in reality only one, our lad.
This was just a "feel good" message intended to keep him thinking warm and fuzzy thoughts about our kindness.

Quote:
Mr G*****:

I wanted to thank you for the photos this weekend. The people at church are pleased to know their efforts are so well received. Our new friends from Niger, Nigeria and Guinea have warmed the hearts of many.
It was interesting to note that while each of our recipients is welcome among us, our choir members seemed to favour our musician from Guinea. The ladies favoured our artisan/craftsman from Niger, and the businessmen are heavily endorsing your business venture! In truth though, we are all supporting each of you.

Please keep me updated as things unfold. We love success stories!

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is quite chatty today. He has concerns about the money, which hopefully are put to rest.

Quote:
Sir,
I am glad to hear the church received the photo..like I said earlier,I will resend a clearer photo when I've received the package..i shall hold the thank you inscription along with one of the chickens and pose along with my family.

I have concluded negotiations for the poultry land acquisition and it accessories,i am so eager to commence the poultry construction.. Sir, while tracking the delivery i noticed the shipment went to Detroit and then to New York before entering Spain.right now its in Morocco. I pray nothing happens to the envelope of money you sent but I must tell that its risky sending money through that method,

Nevertheless, i am still waiting to receive the package

When the inevitable upset happens about the delivery shortfall, he will have already been made aware of the financial constraints the church is under. This helps rub a little less salt into his wounds.

Quote:
Sir:

I am so happy for the news to date. All our candidates are looking to brighter futures, and they begin this week. It is good to read you are keeping busy there, your initiative is heartwarming.

As for the package, there is an embarrassing aspect to this. Usually we do 1 package at a time, but this time we sent 3. This has overextended our "Outreach" budget. The alternative was to tell one of our recipients he would have to wait 6 months until we do this again! We made a promise though, so we are following through as best we can. For this reason, we had to send the packages via a roundabout route to save some money on the shipping. I hope you understand that. Esp in light of the fact you are receiving the most.

Also, your concerns about transfers being intercepted and police investigating large deposits made us try something different this time. As long as your parcel is safe, your money will be too.

The shipping is by a reputable company (one of our members works there!) and it is fully insured and such. The employees who handle these things are all bonded and insured. Because of the high value, it is designated as a high value package, so it will be locked up securely. I think we are in good hands.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

(nigerian time) - Directly from the PLog servers, our idiot received a short "info":
Quote:
Dear Customer,
Your parcel #TRK938765*** has reached Casablanca PLog's warehouse.
Please contact the local Customer Care Department for delivery.

The PLog Team

===

06.53 - Our Lucky, to Claude:
Quote:
Dear Mr.Claude,
I received this message (see below.)
Tracking the parcel online,i can see that the parcel have spent two days in Morocco (Africa),but the destination should be Lagos,Nigeria (in West Africa).
I am contacting you as directed by the mail.
Please help look what's the problem and correct it.. Thank you.

Regards,

Lucky Gat***.

07.00 - Claude wrote back to Lucky:
Quote:
Dear Lucky,

The parcel #TRK938765*** is located now in our High Secure Facility, at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca / Morocco.
The PLog Headquarter in Casablanca is our main African Hub and from here is coordinated all the activity on the african continent.
Your package is stored alongside two other similar parcels sent in Africa by the same Sender (Francis Croz***) and is available to you for 30 days.
After this deadline (24 July), parcels not picked up are considered to be "voluntarily abandoned" and internal rules will apply:
a) The Sender (Mr. Croz***) is notified of this state of affairs.
and,
if he refuses to pay the costs for remittance back to country of origin (Canada),
b) The content of the abandoned parcels will be shared between the members of the local delivery team.

I will keep you up to date with all the details of delivery.
Cheers,
Claude

===

09.53 - Few hours later I have not received any answer yet. Twisted Evil
I think the idiot is confused and he does not understand what's really going on... he probably wrote a angry message to Francis, but the time zone difference (between Canada and Nigeria) is against him. Poor lad! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Let's the show begin!

10.45 - LOL! We have a first reaction from our idiot. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Sir,

I received your reply.
But do you mind telling me the day the parcel will arrive Lagos, Nigeria.

Thanks.

Lucky Gat***

Claude:
Quote:
Hi Lucky,
Yes, you are right!

Mr. Francis sent here 3 packages that have the following final destinations:
1) Guinea - Conakry
2) Nigeria - Lagos
3) Niger - Niamey
All of these three parcels arrived in custody at our office here in Casablanca (the main PLog hub for Africa) yesterday.
Only today I managed to get our internal reports and I saw that Mr. Croz*** did pay only for the shipping here (in Morocco). Not to Guinea, or Niger, or Nigeria!

In the specific case of Nigeria, however, no any formal delivery can take place for many months, because the PLog Operating License was canceled by the central authorities of Abuja. It's all about bribes, you know what I want to mean, and our lawyers are working on this case. So, even if Mr. Francis had paid the price up there, the delivery could not have been done correctly. Perhaps you would have suggested taking the parcel from a PLog location in one of the neighboring countries. In this case, our company would have paid all the transportation and accommodation expenses for you.

Indeed, for parcel number TRK938765***, the designated Receiver is you (Lucky Mut*** Gat***) and the address is specified 28B Wasiu Alimi St., Igando, Lagos, Nigeria .
This is also true for the other 2 packages (Guinea and Niger). Also in their case, the transport fee covers only the route to Casablanca. Not until the final address!
If you want to talk with a senior officer, from superior company management, then you can contact my colleague Mr. Mike Newbe***: <<mike email address>>
I will now send a briefing to him for help and advice on this issue. Since delivery to Nigeria could not be done in any way, our company should pay all your costs for your arrival here in Casablanca.

Consequently, I have the request to let me know about your visit at least 24 hours in advance, so that I can be present here and organize the delivery.
The package is flagged as high value content (HVC type), so it is stored in our safe deposit area under 24/7 video surveillance.

Cheers,
Claude

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic