SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since JuJu has been poking around inside the package, it is now safe for Francis to do the decent thing and continue with delivery. The committee approved it so the local agent is now contacting the proper people to get the package moving again.

Quote:
Son:

The committee met and after a brief discussion has decided that we will rescind the suspension of delivery and approve PITH to deliver it into your hands as soon as you and their driver can coordinate at your end. There was one caution, please understand we remind you that once you are up and running in your poultry business, that you help others in need thru honest means.
As well, we are going to discuss with Walter better ways of delivery so situations like this do not arise again. From what you say border guards are always looking for bribes but Walter says Nigerian officials are even worse. Regardless we need better means of putting into the hands of our new friends, the means to begin their new lives.

For now, it is enough to tell you we told Walter to get that package moving and he is contacting the proper people in the company to do just that.

Blessings

The original contact with the lad was Dr. John. The lad wrote him today regarding his police detention and furious that delivery was stopped. The friendly doctor sent him a blunt reply.

Quote:
I saw this late today and called Francis to find out what was going on. He explained to me that the committee had concerns you were playing false and using falsehoods to obtain money from others. He said he is certain the committee will sort it out.
If I may be blunt, if you had not lied in the first place, the delivery would not have been halted. Do not blame Francis or the committee for your mistakes. Instead , learn from them and move forward with a renewed purpose.

The lad must feel surrounded by friends at this point...........

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- Akwoodi writes to Lucky:
Quote:
Sir Gottoh, good morning! We have permission to resume delivery according to previous agreements. Joojoo told me he was waiting for you in Atakpame, but the integrated GPS system of the package indicates another geographic position: Sokode. You know anything about that? Akwoodi

===

12.00 - Still nothing from him! Twisted Evil

Our idiot was silent all day. There are 2 possibilities:
1. He told the truth yesterday (about the police), so he is now locked in a cell, and the cops confiscated his phone.
2. He went to Nigeria and is somewhere on the Lome-Lagos route.
We will see in the coming days. Laughing

If we consider how he acted these days, I would think he was so idiot that he took the taxi in Atakpame without having the money to pay the driver. So he might have slept somewhere in a cell in the police station last night.
Anyway, he left home last Wednesday, so he had a wonderful vacation week, which I'm sure he will never forget! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Helpful Abdul wrote to his friend

Quote:

Dear Mr Lucky Gottoh,

I have going to Western Union for the changing location. But is because mine Imam is sending the money, I being not able to changing. They saying must do by mine Imam. I am telling them is urgence , but they no helping.

I have mail mine Imam and telling him to please changing location for Westron Union. Hopefully he is reading it fast!

I will letting yuo know when I getting his massage, ok?

Yuo friend

Abdul

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our protagonist surfaced.

to Francis he wrote:

Quote:

Hello Mr Francis,
You did not heard from me you should know that i was in big trouble,
From the police post in Atakpame,i told you i couldnt pay the driver that brought me all the way from Lome to Atakpame,so the driver tok me to a post;at the police station it was decided that the driver takes me back to Lome where can hand me over to police authorities in Lome:

Driver and a police officer from Atakpame took me to Lome,we stopped at Dekon Police station and a senior police officer came to usher us in his ofice, after questioning me and my purpose in Atakpame,i told them who i came to meet and they police made it clear to me i am dealing with profesional scammers, he wondered why would a courier company behaves the way Juju did by telling me to be coming to secluded areas to pick up packages,that if he was real,perhaps he should stay put somewhere where its easy for me to locate him instead of running here and there! However,i was asked how do i settle the taxi man which is the reason why we came to the station, snce i cannot provide money i was forced to give my phone to the taxi man,so,the taxi man took my phone and went away,

this mean i cannot communicate with you anymore, the police chief said the best thing for me is to look for how to find my way back to Nigeria and stop believing this delivery; i got out of the police station dejected,and like always,i have to treck for two and half hours to get to premises of Hotel Lilly in Lome,this is the only place i know in Lome and it is where i can easily finds my way back to Nigeria:

I had to sleep at the park again for the night without fod or any means of comunications, the next day i accosted a female pastor that came to the motor park to preach the words of God,i told the woman i was hungry so she bought me food nearby the motor park, seeing that i am still worried even after eaten the food,she then asked me what happened, in tears i had to tell her i was stranded in Lome, she asked how did i managed to get stranded so i told her everything that happened since last wednesday i came to this country:

She started to cry and then prayed for me, later she said she doesnt have money but she gave me her phone to call my people in Nigeria, i told my wife all what i went through and she too started to cry, later this morning my junior brother called through the womans phone;my brother said i should come home quickly that my daughter has been sick since yesterday and shes been calling my name even as she was been hospitalised, my brother said he will lok for where to borrow money and send to me through the lady pastor because i dont have phone again, even my traveling passport remember that was seized by the police in Noepe border,
Now i am expecting the money my brother is sending tomorrow morning so that i can use it to buy ticket of bus that will take me to Nigeria:

I am writing you this email because i had to tell the lady pastor the need for me to check my email;so she gave me small amount to enable go to a cybercafe, i havent had access to the intenet since that driver took me to Lome,they seized my phone on our way from Atakpame to Lome:

Now i opened my mailbox to see lots of mails especially from pits logistics Akwudi, Mike, all wanting to know where i am, only one email from you but most shocking of the mails is the one from Juju Akulani,the driver that got drunk and had to hospitalised, He write telling me that he opened my package and found the money,

i have forwarded it to you but dont want to write him or them anything until i hear from you,the sender:

I suspected he did opened the package which was how he got money to get himself drunk,

Again,i wont say anything until i hear from you:

Lucky Gottoh

had to tell the lady

and later

Quote:

Considering that the deadline giving to me to pick up the package is the reason why i am trying my best to locate the deliveryman anywhere he says i should meet him, ironincally i have ben to FOUR DIFFERENT TBORDER PLACES in TOGO and yet i couldnt meet him: atleast i have tried;

Even if you tried do anything and it did pays off, let PITTS LOGISTICS reextend the deadline and let the new location not been in Togo;i have had enough of this Border traveling that ended me in police troubles
please i do not want to go to either Ghana or anywhere near Togo for the pick up,

The best you can do is recall the package to Canada and reasign it to another courier company,

I have waited for your reply to come but i have to go because i am writing from a public internet shop, this should be my final email to you, the next email hopefully i will be writing you from Nigeria

Regards,

Lucky Gottoh

I prefer Mali

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our protagonist surfaced.

to Francis he wrote: (long, but worth the read Very Happy)

Quote:

Hello Mr Francis,
You did not heard from me you should know that i was in big trouble,
From the police post in Atakpame,i told you i couldnt pay the driver that brought me all the way from Lome to Atakpame,so the driver tok me to a post;at the police station it was decided that the driver takes me back to Lome where can hand me over to police authorities in Lome:

Driver and a police officer from Atakpame took me to Lome,we stopped at Dekon Police station and a senior police officer came to usher us in his ofice, after questioning me and my purpose in Atakpame,i told them who i came to meet and they police made it clear to me i am dealing with profesional scammers, he wondered why would a courier company behaves the way Juju did by telling me to be coming to secluded areas to pick up packages,that if he was real,perhaps he should stay put somewhere where its easy for me to locate him instead of running here and there! However,i was asked how do i settle the taxi man which is the reason why we came to the station, snce i cannot provide money i was forced to give my phone to the taxi man,so,the taxi man took my phone and went away,

this mean i cannot communicate with you anymore, the police chief said the best thing for me is to look for how to find my way back to Nigeria and stop believing this delivery; i got out of the police station dejected,and like always,i have to treck for two and half hours to get to premises of Hotel Lilly in Lome,this is the only place i know in Lome and it is where i can easily finds my way back to Nigeria:

I had to sleep at the park again for the night without fod or any means of comunications, the next day i accosted a female pastor that came to the motor park to preach the words of God,i told the woman i was hungry so she bought me food nearby the motor park, seeing that i am still worried even after eaten the food,she then asked me what happened, in tears i had to tell her i was stranded in Lome, she asked how did i managed to get stranded so i told her everything that happened since last wednesday i came to this country:

She started to cry and then prayed for me, later she said she doesnt have money but she gave me her phone to call my people in Nigeria, i told my wife all what i went through and she too started to cry, later this morning my junior brother called through the womans phone;my brother said i should come home quickly that my daughter has been sick since yesterday and shes been calling my name even as she was been hospitalised, my brother said he will lok for where to borrow money and send to me through the lady pastor because i dont have phone again, even my traveling passport remember that was seized by the police in Noepe border,
Now i am expecting the money my brother is sending tomorrow morning so that i can use it to buy ticket of bus that will take me to Nigeria:

I am writing you this email because i had to tell the lady pastor the need for me to check my email;so she gave me small amount to enable go to a cybercafe, i havent had access to the intenet since that driver took me to Lome,they seized my phone on our way from Atakpame to Lome:

Now i opened my mailbox to see lots of mails especially from pits logistics Akwudi, Mike, all wanting to know where i am, only one email from you but most shocking of the mails is the one from Juju Akulani,the driver that got drunk and had to hospitalised, He write telling me that he opened my package and found the money,

i have forwarded it to you but dont want to write him or them anything until i hear from you,the sender:

I suspected he did opened the package which was how he got money to get himself drunk,

Again,i wont say anything until i hear from you:

Lucky Gottoh

had to tell the lady

and later

Quote:

Considering that the deadline giving to me to pick up the package is the reason why i am trying my best to locate the deliveryman anywhere he says i should meet him, ironincally i have ben to FOUR DIFFERENT TBORDER PLACES in TOGO and yet i couldnt meet him: atleast i have tried;

Even if you tried do anything and it did pays off, let PITTS LOGISTICS reextend the deadline and let the new location not been in Togo;i have had enough of this Border traveling that ended me in police troubles
please i do not want to go to either Ghana or anywhere near Togo for the pick up,

The best you can do is recall the package to Canada and reasign it to another courier company,

I have waited for your reply to come but i have to go because i am writing from a public internet shop, this should be my final email to you, the next email hopefully i will be writing you from Nigeria

Regards,

Lucky Gottoh

I prefer Mali

To Abdul :

Quote:

Sasamo,

Thank you for finding time to write me even though i know your attention is most needed at the hospital where you are taking care of the injured boy

The question i want to ask you is this, which country did your Imam traveled to? i thought you said last week he was going to spend few days? And since he is not back,so how possible is he going to change the western union recipient country to Lome, Togo?

The above is the question bothering my mind;

But incase he did not change it between today and tomorrow morning, then he should change to Lagos NIGERIA/

This because i have decided to enter Nigeria from Wednessday becquse my dqughter is sick, i will see her briefly and when money is Changed to LAGOS NIGERIA then i can easily pivk it up and start flying to Mali since Togo is corrupt; i will tell Mr Francis to Re direct the package to Mali so that i can get there by flight

Abdul wrote back

Quote:

Dear mr. Lucky Gottoh,

I am thanking for the email.

Yes, am spending many hours in the hospital. There is much complications from the leg and there is much pain. The doctors are hoping that it will going better, but not sure. We pray much to Alluah for helping.

Mine Imam going to Mauritanie, why is it you asking? I asking him to change location, because Westron Union saying I was not allowing to do, but mine Imam so. I hope he was abling to change location in Mauritanie, because it said is urgence, and needing be quick! Mine Imam did not answer to mine email still.

Why you are now going to Mali for parcel? I thinked it was for Togo to receiving it? The Togo is very bad, is true. Mine sister-husband was in jail for three days in Kara for two years back, only because he can't paying the police the bribe.

Am wishing yuo very best of lucks friend. Mali is close to GuinΓ©e. Perhaps you visit me, yes. Of course, I knowing that is difficult, but i already tell you, my door always open for yuo.

Please, I hoping yuo daughter getting well soon. Know that I praying for her.

yuo friend

Abdul

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The police thought the lad was the victim of scammers. An interesting twist......but there are no scammers here. Francis will explain.......

Quote:
Son:
Understand I believe you but find it so hard to believe. This is not right and will not stand. This treatment of Mr G***** will not stand. As you can imagine I am trying to piece this together and Walter is working the phone to establish responsibility for this. I wondered what brought about the silence.
Understand this is very preliminary but it seems rogue elements have intercepted the package. Each package though has a gps sensor enabling people to track it, so that is being done right now.
You wrote the police think it is professional scammers doing this? I would beg to differ. Some of our senior congregation members have been approached by scammers over the internet for getting rich quickly if they pay for legal fees or some such thing. Of course the big pay day never happens, and they are out money to fake bankers,lawyers, investors etc. Some even pose as our tax dept. officials. No one has asked you for money or anything here. If the driver wanted to sell the package to you, that would be fraud/scamming. But that is not happening. I do think that there are some bad people working for P*** and that needs to be followed up. But one bad person should not destroy a company's reputation.

With that said, I just tossed a number at Walter: $1000 for you in reimbursement. Plus, I want the shipping fees rescinded since delivery did not happen.

I am a bit confused but you mentioned Mali? If I can get the package there in a day or so, would this work for you? I will put the proposal to them and get them to pay you more for this.

Please understand I'm still trying to figure all this out. What I wrote are "first thoughts".

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Last edited by sparky905 on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, a short summary of the last hours:
- The package has a GPS emitter.
- Joojoo will be captured and the parcel will be recovered. When?
- Of course, from the parcel is missing a small amount of money - $ 1,000?
- PLog will want to "compensate" all Lucky sufferings, so he will cover the missing amount. Of course it's illegal to send money in the parcel, but PLog will make an exception this time.
- Will be the package sent to Mali? In Bamako, where PLog has a well-organized storage center? When?
- Joojoo and Akwoodi will disappear from the story... will Clyde remain?

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking Joojoo is captured some time tomorrow afternoon such that the news can get back to Francis and he can approve the transfer to Bamako. I don't see there being too much reason to hesitate in transferring the package there, as the longer we wait the more time the lad has to come up with better ideas. We can send the package there first and let the lad panic more later, maybe working more to divert all blame to Joojoo for stealing the package, and maybe Akwoodi for not vetting his employees properly. Clyde is innocent in all these affairs, as he was under the impression he could delegate these local matters to Akwoodi; Mike and Walter, not being involved at all in local affairs in these African branches, are also off the hook. The lad may think otherwise, but Francis and Clyde can be adamant that it's exclusively the fault of the people at the Accra branch.

I would doubt that our lad really wants to travel to Mali, but we can make the choice for him: if he doesn't go to Mali soon, Sonoma may swoop in and take the package for himself. Bamako would be a very long bus ride for him; Abeche is closer, and we can give him a choice between those two (being the closest hubs to Togo, of course), but we may as well go with what the lad allegedly wants. Of course, if Francis were to give the lad the choice, he's only trying to be helpful by suggesting a location geographically close to Nigeria.

The other issue is how the lad is going to finance all of this, especially if he's banking on Sonoma's imam sending the cash. Word may circulate to him from Francis that the lad's planning on going to Bamako, so what point would there be in moving the money? Whichever loan sharks financed his first trip may not be too keen to finance a second, but if our lad's committed enough (and I think he is), he'll find a way. He has a remarkable talent of giving us great suggestions on how to make life harder for himself; we weren't going to aggressively push for a second safari, but since he's saying such great things about Bamako we may as well try.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sooner Mali becomes the destination the better. If he sits and thinks too much he might clue in to all this. Since he mentioned Mali, we do what he wants. As for Sosoma, his son in law might die and he will go into a mourning period and be unavailable.
Clyde can lament the Ghana office and promise a major shake up of operations.

Francis will authorise (with or without the lad's approval) the package to Mali. To the warehouse, no chance for delivery van screw ups etc.

Also, the lad's compensation/reimbursement is now $1000, and the original shipping fees are now cash and tucked into the package to compensate him for what the driver did.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21.15 - Claude to all (Mike, Francis and our Lucky-man):
Quote:
Gentlemen,
I attended the Board meeting and will communicate these things:
- Everything that has happened over the past few days throws a dirty light on our African operations. We located the package using the GPS receiver attached to the interior and we already sent a team to recover the company's van and arrest the driver involved in these reprehensible things.
- We will suspend the activity of our subsidiary in Ghana, for to reorganize everything on new bases; there have been many major violations of the Regulation and we want everything to be resumed from scratch.
- We will forward all the parcels to our nearby distribution centers: Mali and Senegal, where we can directly deliver, without having to call drivers and road transport done clandestinely.

Mr. Francis, as Sender of the parcel destinated to Mr. Gottoh, please decide where you want to deposit his package: Mali or Senegal.
We will offer a $ 1,000 compensatory payment to cover all the unpleasantness that our client has lived in Togo. Together with our apologies!
We will be able to arrange accommodation in a local hotel, and we will deliver according to the Regulation: directly from the warehouse, with guard and escort staff.

Cheers,
Claude

===

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People are appalled at what happened and are working hard to fix it. Francis responds to the company message.

Quote:
My Dear Sirs:

I have to admit to being angry today at so many people and have taken a long time to see this anger subside. I realise my anger was focused on "everyone" and now see it should be focused on those few who pulled this dastardly stunt. I do trust that they will be held accountable by both the company and the laws of Ghana for what they have done? Lessons must be learned by those who practice to steal from others. I trust I will be kept up to date on how matters proceed against those responsible for this situation.

I am pleased to note that the sensor helped track the package. At present I do not have all the details on the status of the package but will look forward to seeing that report in the near future. The goods and contents were for Mr. G*****, and to him they must go. So with this in mind, I will agree to his suggestion that the package go to Mali. He mentioned that in notes before, so I am fine with this relocation. I do have a suggestion though, and I hope it can be accepted or at least modified to suit his needs. When he lands in Mali, he is met by senior P*** staff who will not send him anywhere, but rather, will take him directly to his hotel. Then he will receive his compensation money. At his convenience, he can have his package delivered to him at the hotel, or be taken to the warehouse to pick it up himself. Further, for his return trip, a driver take him directly to the airport. This will eliminate "taxi" issues and treat him with the respect and dignity he deserves. In essence, he will have P*** drivers as chauffeurs for his stay. This puts him in control. (actually this puts him at the mercy of the company but if he thinks he is calling the shots....fine)

I do think the proposed $1000 compensation is sufficient and will encourage him to accept this. It is the least that can be done.

I see mention made of poor state of affairs in Ghana. I have never seen such chaos and disrespect before, and my church and I are long term customers. None of us can change what happened but how you react to the future is how I see your company moving forward. Will it move forward by ensuring 5 Star Service as it always has? Or will it allow standards to fall to the point that packages are stolen and clients shown contempt? I urge you to look thoroughly at your operations and consider that Mr G*****'s experience must never be repeated.

Blessings

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am utterly amazed that he can relate the entire story to police, who then tell him he is quite obviously being scammed, and yet he persists in believing that everything is real. This really says something about the human psyche.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Claude wrote to Francis, Mike and Lucky:
Quote:
Gentlemen,

Our security team arrived in Sokode (Togo) this morning (at 03.30 local time) and accurately identified the place where the company's van was hidden (using the GPS emitter attached to the interior). At 04.30, driver Joojoo Amalauni was captured by the intervention team members and surrendered to the Togolese police. At this point, the van is driven by one of the security team members to the Accra headquarters, where they will board it an air-shuttle to Bamako (Mali). I anticipate that the parcel will be stored in our High Security Facility - Bamako branch - this afternoon, safely and under video surveillance.

Please allow me to express my sincere regrets about the unfortunate events in Togo. That guilty driver Amalauni Joojoo will be punished according to the laws. The entire Accra team will be disbanded and our branch office there will be suspended there until the internal investigation is completed. We want our client to be satisfied with our services and we will try to organize everything in Mali in such a way that Mr. Gottoh is fully satisfied. He will be picked up from the Bamako airport (or from the Mali border if he uses the "land transport" by bus) by a company representative. Everything will be provided by the local manager, from the Bamako subsidiary's own funds. I personally will be present in Bamako at delivery, to know Mr. Gottoh personally and to positively resolve all his problems.

I hope everything is okay and I hope we will solve this delicate mission in such a way that Mr. Gottoh will be 100% satisfied.
Best regards,
Claude

===

08.50 - Nothing from him. I think he has already gone to Nigeria and will no longer want to travel anywhere. He's already fucked up, mentally and financially.
- In the best case, we will probably succeed another short Safari-trip in Cotonou, but nothing else!
- I personally want to say "Thank you!" to all of my colleagues from this very funny story: sparky905, MrMystery314 and BertjeAass.
- Also, BerjeAass deserves to be congratulated for this great tool that is the PLog company.
Twisted Evil
===

11.50 - Still nothing! Evil or Very Mad
===

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in case we can convince him to travel, Francis acknowledges Clyde's message.

Quote:
I congratulate you and your people for a speedy resolution to this problem. I am also pleased that prosecution will be happening,. In Canada, we are allowed "Victim Impact Statements" for those who have been affected by crime. I do not know the law there but do hope there is provision for such actions.

With the disbanding of the Accra team, I can only hope the old saying " a new broom sweeps clean" will be applied here. As for the delivery, as soon as the package and its contents have been verified as intact, I would like the company to get it safely to Bamako airport in the secure facility. Once it is secure, he can arrive in Mali to be treated as a special guest: ie. transported to and from his hotel at company expense, and either have the package brought to his hotel or take him to the warehouse for pick up at his choice.

I would also like to see in writing a confirmation of his compensation amount which is to be handed to him personally in whatever currency he determines appropriate.

I am much encouraged by these remedial developments.

It has been fun with this lad, he's been very cooperative. It's been fun working with everyone here! This lad was well hooked!

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed. This was fun. And great teamwork.

As for Plog...I just took an existing idea an made it look pretty. But I'm glad it worked so well.

Hopefully this isn't the last that " Team Safari" has done : D

If he keeps quiet, Chris P Bacconne, Director of Customer Care, will give him a call. Hopefully he can give a video statement about all the events.

Last edited by Bertje on Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12.36 - Directly from the PLog servers... a very promising Laughing message:
Quote:
Your parcel was stored in the commercial hub of the Kotoka International Airport - Accra/Ghana

===

Within a few hours, I'll move the parcel to Bamako airport. Twisted Evil

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two messages from the lad to Francis. Not sure if he is being sarcastic or not. All we can do is try to get him moving..........

Quote:
I just arrived Nigeria right now through the road.
Like i told you, i have to leave Togo because of my ailing daughter.
Although i haven't reached my house,nor see my wife and Daughter at the Hospital,but because of the events that played out in Togo,and my anxiousness, i had to quickly check my email to catch up with development.
I can see you have really pulled some stunts..I see you have gotten the driver arrested and the van recovered. (Stunts? Is he now a doubter?)
I also noticed that you have solicited for a $1,000 for me(thats impressive) .
(Sounds sarcastic to me....if one can read tone and inflection in the written word......)Meanwhile, i noted you were offended when i said poilce thought you guys were scammerts(please dont blame me, dont blame the police either), i guess its a black man way of thinking(when they cannot get results they start to blame),

Anyway, I really appreciate what you have done..As for me, The Togo trip is an ugly experience, what a crazy adventure..its exactly one week that i made the trip and returned same day. I Spent 2 nights in the hotel,4 on the street and 1 with the lady pastor.( whom i will say is an Angel sent by God to rescue me).

Thank you once again, I really appreciate it.
Now i will need to source for funds to travel to Mali, i home i'm not on a timeline this time around??

He still speaks of Mali though, but no timeline. Maybe he wants us to wait???

Quote:
I was wondering how you were able to quickly act in getting Juju arrested. (Ask Clyde, he has details.....)
Yes, i was aware the parcel has a GPS, i think the delivery man must be too daft to be moving the truck without been known hes been followed. (Maybe drunk?)

Meanwhile,two things came to my mind when i saw Juju mail me, i was thinking; Is this guy wanting to cut me a deal after making me go through hell in Togo?..what kind of deal will he be proposing? This man made me not to eat for like five days as he keeps telling me to come here, come there without considering the implication cost even as i have pleaded a number of times that i dont have a place to sleep,yet,he will say come meet me at so,so and so place.something like 160km away...its so painful when i remember these troubles Juju made me go through...Therefore, He deserves whatever punishment given to him.

As for Pitts Logistics, I haven't written to any of them(Mike, Clyde or Ak****) i feel its unnecessary,maybe when i come to Mali i will have the chance to meet one of them? Maybe..!!! (Sounds like he has doubts.....)

Like i said, i only rush to check my email and i am glad you have handled everything perfectly well.. I shall look for money and come to Mali.

I have to go now.

He will be made aware that the package cannot sit indefinitely. If he doesn't pick it up, it will go to another recipient for a package from the church.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Posting this for Bertje. The lad is counting on him for the money to fly to Mali. Mr S. might have a deeper family crisis to deal with soon, but somehow that money won't make it to the lad.

Quote:
S*****,
Thank you for finding time to write me even though i know your attention is
most needed at the hospital where you are taking care of the injured boy

The question i want to ask you is this, which country did your Imam
traveled to? i thought you said last week he was going to spend few days?
And since he is not back,so how possible is he going to change the western
union recipient country to Lome, Togo?

The above is the question bothering my mind;

But incase he did not change it between today and tomorrow morning, then he
should change to Lagos NIGERIA/

This because i have decided to enter Nigeria from Wednessday becquse my
dqughter is sick, i will see her briefly and when money is Changed to LAGOS
NIGERIA then i can easily pivk it up and start flying to Mali since Togo is
corrupt; i will tell Mr Francis to Re direct the package to Mali so that i
can get there by flight

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Francis replies to the lad.

Quote:
Son, I have rec'd both your messages and will answer as best I can. I am still waiting for some answers from the shipping company but apparently from what I understand the driver was either drunk or high on narcotics and was easily apprehended due to the sensor. A sober person, esp. one who worked for the company would have been aware of the tracking device. Mercifully, the driver was and is, an idiot. Mr Postomier could answer those questions better than I.
I am seeking a condition report on the package so that if any electronics were damaged, I can file a claim. However, assuming things are in order, the Mali location will hold it securely.

Just so you know, I told the shippers that I don't just want the driver disciplined within the company, I want him prosecuted under the laws and courts etc. This was not just negligence at work here, this was a deliberate attempt to steal.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My opinion:

He certainly does not intend to go anywhere, at least in the next period.
He borrowed money for 2-3 times, so he has no other resources.
All he does and what he says now is just a smoke curtain to get some easy money.
He will continue to ask for money, with the pretext of getting ready to go to Mali.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, he is trying to collect the WU transfer and then not go anywhere. I would suggest that the original deadline be in place (was it July 25?) and after that, the church will award it to someone else in Africa. This is the lad's fault since he failed to go to Casablanca in the first place. Other winners went there, it cannot be expected he cannot follow thru on his obligations.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, of course! Laughing Laughing Laughing

At the end of the month, Francis will announce publicly that "The Church has decided to offer the third package - initially intended for Lucky Gottoh from Nigeria - to the following candidate enrolled in the competition: Mr. Mutamba Baboulani from Gabon. The package it is now in PLog warehouse in Mali and will be transferred to the Gabon PLog warehouse, where it will be taken over by Mr. Mutamba. Congratulations to all those involved!"

Claude will confirm the "movements" of the package and will detail the handover / receipt procedure.

Case closed!
Neeeext! Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

17.54 - The parcel has reached Bamako... directly from the PLog Servers, to our lad:
Quote:
Your parcel was stored in the High Security Facility - Bamako/Mali

===

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sexy Pic just informed Lucky that his transaction was cancelled and he is no longer able to retrieve his funds.

When he logs in, he will see:

Sasamo's Imam has cancelled the transfer, as Sasamo is having to pay huge medical bills (due to his son-in-law). The imam has decided that it is better to help someone from his own mosque, than an total stranger.

Last edited by Bertje on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bertje.....amazing work. No matter how good the ideas about handling lads, when you see the receipts, forms and websites involved it just is so real. Adds so much credibility. That cancellation notice will put the lad on notice he is on his own.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Directly from the PLog servers:
Quote:
The parcel #TRK938765*** is stored in the secure premises of the P-Log Mali branch (in Bamako) and is at your disposal for take-over until July 24.
Mr. Baba Somoila, as local manager at Mali Branch, is responsible for delivery. Please contact him for details and questions. His email address is: [email protected]

The P-Log Team

===

09.50 - Claude wrote to Lucky, Francis and Mike:
Quote:
Gentlemen,
Our PLog branch in Bamako is ready to welcome Mr. Gottoh as well as a VIP guest. All necessary services will be provided so that the delivery of the package to be "covered" in all respects: transportation throughout the visit, lodging and food. The amount offered as compensation was increased from $350 to $1,000 and will be paid directly from our subsidiary's funds. The local manager mr. Somoila knows the whole situation and will act in accordance with the orders received. It's only 7 days left until the abandonment procedure comes into effect.

Cheers,
Claude

===

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic