SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Return to sender => Baptism and a tiny pyramid

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had another looksie at Mr. Lad's invoice. He misspelled the hospital name. It's in real life. My autocorrect just tried to change it to the way it's spelled on his invoice. Oops. As professional a name as this "Dr. Jennifer" character sounds when it rolls off the tongue it still smells fishy for some weird reason despite her legit looking Gmail address. The use of a PO Box is just like a RSOT to me but you just never know these days. Good thing the church's outreach committee has longstanding relations with a totally real West African league of medical providers that helped facilitate the communication. Maybe someone is trying to dupe your lad? Is this Dr. Jennifer registered in the totally real and not made up risky free database of official West African medical doctor people? The church might want to check...just to be on the safe side. Nobody wants to see Cats and his mommy taken advantage of by heartless scammers just trying to get a quick buck for doing nothing Twisted Evil

If you could get lad to go there it would make a great safari. Especially when it is discovered that a completely believable medical billing snaffu placed the funds in a different but nearby hospital...in Kano. Ralphie liked it there and he was a fallen Hitlanta superstar. Cats deserves to tread the same path...out of fairness Very Happy
nigzit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/public_service_announcement=on

bikeatl77,
Respectfully, you're ruining all these baits with your commentary.
Not-so-respectfully, please sit on your hands.

/public_service_announcement=off
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just making suggestions dude. Most of which have already been done before previously. I'm pretty sure that's why this site is called a forum. Have a blessed day.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know the real name of that hospital and I purposely didn't mention it here, because:

1. There are ITP's working there that I don't want to involve
2. Mentioning that name can leave a trace and this lad googles. I don't want him to find this site.

I (and others too) try to be very careful with what I post. I always change the names (admitted I do miss one sometimes). To say I would be disappointed if my bait blows because someone else is too uncareful to outright post full names would be an understatement.

Sorry if I overstep my boundaries, I'm not a mod and I really appreciate input in a bait, but stop posting names. It is a forum and you're free to express your opinion, but this is just a matter of common courtesy. Thanks.

That said, back to our lad

Cats: Ok let me write it in english now..please Anna: my love pls make me a picture of yourself in the office
later
Anna: Well if you would've been more clearer then I would know what you mean exactly and I would've told you you could forget that
Later
Cats: Still giving irrelevant excuses
Anna: I was not the one speaking some stupid inferior dialect
Cats: Forget about it and let me be for now
Anna: Oh, I'm sorry, you're writing your psalms. I won't disturb you
Cats: I added 5 psalms today
I was expecting a beautiful of you in your office but u didn't send me, I'm not happy with u
Anna: Not my fault

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@nigzit

That's a bit harsh, isn't it? "Ruining" baits is somewhat of a hyperbole given that it's easy enough to scroll past or otherwise ignore the comments if you find them disruptive. Crawling out of the woodwork just to chastise another member for participating seems a bit excessive.

@bikeatl77

I would think that after the last thread about the importance of leeting names you wouldn't immediately go and do the same thing again. While I doubt Googling the name would lead here, especially with over 10000 results on Google, is it really worth it just to tell Linoline something she already knows, and us something that won't change our perception of the bait? It makes no difference if the hospital is named that, Graceland, "The Compiled works of Wayne Thiebaud," it's just a hospital. As for your other commentary that nigzit somewhat rudely commented on, there is no issue with that. It's a forum, and I've gotten many of my best ideas for baits from suggestions in threads. With 16 years of forum history, it would quite frankly be foolish to ignore it and not emulate the past when appropriate. If that were the subject of complaint here (ignoring the heckling) I'd say tone it down, but since I don't think anyone involved in the bait is complaining, that's fine.

But please, and this deserves repetition, stop posting unleeted names in threads in Main. We've all heard your diatribes on why this forum should be hidden and the other one shouldn't, but we don't want to hear that again, and it isn't relevant.

I'm not a mod either, and I apologize if I'm overstepping my bounds, but since the last time this came up we had a decidedly not cuddly discussion, I may as well do my part to prevent that. Are we all clear here?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I put the real name of that hospital behind a mask tag from the very beginning and only mentioned that it was misspelled on the invoice. I have no way of knowing if Linoline knew if the lad had mispelled it. I missed it the first time. I typed what the lad provided and Google took me to the right place. Didn't realize it made an auto correct 'til much later. I figured it was worth a mention if the baiter(s) wanted to rub Cat's nose in his pile of lies later on.

The mask tag keeps things away from the engines right? I realized that it would probably be safer if I masked the real name since there weren't too many Google hits on that particular place. There were a couple of depressing articles about withholding prenatal care due to nonpayment and government waste at that place but little else. Sometimes you just can't win. I'll leet or misspell what I put behind that mask tag if I misinterpreted what the tag is for.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ LOL

Me, too.

😬😬

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I said my part, I was done. Everything is fine, except when you're a scamming lad, then you're not

For now only the email exchanges from this weekend. Chat will be posted later

Saturday August 24
9:25 Sister Dave to Cats
Quote:
Dear brother Cats,

Please don't worry. They assured me that they contacted the hospital directly and it is all taken care of. You can bring your mother to the hospital for treatment. The outreach committee even agreed to pay for a nurse if she needs one when she returns home. The hospital will take care of that as well
Please don't forget to send me your mother's identification document and make her being that with her to the hospital as well.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

15:51 Cats to Sister Dave
Quote:
>>>Psalm 3<<<
>>>Psalm 4 <<<
>>>Psalm 5 <<<
>>>Psalm 6 <<<
>>>Psalm 7 <<<

17:45 Cats to Sister Dave
Quote:
My mom is an illiterate she doesn't have any document at all, she doesn't pertake in any online stuff she's phobia but i can send my dad documents..This is my dad bank account number
<old, reported pork>

19:41 Cats to Sister Dave
Quote:
>>>Psalm 8<<<
>>>Psalm 9<<<

Sunday August 25
7:31 Cats to Sister Dave
Quote:
Sister Dave pls you have to inform the committee that they contacted the wrong hospital and i'm with Dr.jennifer all day and she told me that she has never chatted with anybody..The real informations i gave you is on the report i sent u, you have to inform the committe also that they have to send the money to my dad's bank account before the doctor can commence surgery on my mom.

Be blessed
Cats

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any angle this lad hasn't tried ?

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure if there is something, he'll find it and us it

Saturday August 24
9:27
Anna: Good morning dear
16:40
Anna: Where are you
Cats: I'm here my beautiful wife
Anna: Where have you been all day
Cats: My phone was off and we don't have light
Anna: But it's day
Cats: We have light failure since yesterday so i just on my Generator to charge my phone
Anna: Ok
22:35
Cats: I added 5 more psalms today all because of you
Anna: That's amazing dear
Cats: What my price?
Make me a pic of you in the church for me
Anna: Not happening
Goodnight
Cats: Why
Come back here
Anna: I'm not a dog
Cats: I didn't say that u are a dog
Anna: Then don't command me like one
Cats: Make me a pic of yourself after church ( outside of the church )
Anna: No
Cats: Hm
Why
Anna: You know why
Cats: Ok see what you do for me ehh
Anna: No I don't see it
Did you go to the tailor?
Cats: I want you to snap the full building of eater church , i want to see how the church is like because i can't it online
I told you next Saturday and not this week babe

Sunday August 25
7:30
Anna: I thought you said this week. They need time to make it. You can't wait too long
9:11
Cats: Why can't u send me the money here to sew it myself it will be better..see am really busy making my psalms
13:10
Anna: Then you don't have time to sew a tuxedo for your wedding as well. You promised to have your sizes taken by a tailor and send it to me. Do you really think this wedding plans itself?
Cats: Baby can we leave it next week Saturday am really busy here cracking my head to write my psalm ...if won't take a tailor 3days to sew it so be patient
Anna: I don't know if I can wait that long. I planned to go there tomorrow after work and it will only take the tailor a few minutes to take your sizes, You need a little break from writing now and then
I need to find my own wedding dress as well
Cats: Why are u rushing for this wedding my love
My mom and dad did their wedding 2016
Anna: that's a sin
I don't want to live in sin
You wanted to marry me and you're backing off now? I can't live together with you if we're not married
Cats: That's not a fucking sin
Anna: so you're saying they never had sex before 2016?
Cats: Ok see what we are going to do now , i want to add native cloth to the tuxedo but i don't think they have the native wear over there
Anna: What kind of native cloth?
Cats: Our africa native wears
<picture>
Anna: That looks nice.
Cats: Can you go to a shop where they sell fabrics for that and make some pictures of your favorites? I'll ask the tailor if he can use it. He can order a lot of different fabrics.
Why are you so sneaky
Anna: Because I want to have the tailor make a suit for you?
It's my gift to you
Cats: I can make the suit better here
Anna: you already agreed to send me your sizes. It's ungrateful to reject my gift to you
Cats: Ok i will send it to you but you need to wait for me to think of the type of suit i want
Do you know that we will first of all do traditional marriage before our white wedding
Anna: Yes I know
Cats: So you know that ?
Anna: So I will need some examples of traditional dresses for me as well. You'll have to show me some
Cats: Dont worry when you come over here i will get it for you and teach you some of our dance step nd how to give me drink when coming to me, there alot of things u need to learn i cant teach online only here face to face
Anna: I know how to bring someone a drink. I've been a waitress while I was in college
You need to send me examples of the traditional wedding clothes so I can show to the tailor what he has to make
Cats: Not that type self , my mom will teach u alot of things
U will buy it here it is not been sold abroad
Go to youtube and watch "Igbo traditional marriage"
Watch the video
15:17
Anna: there are a ton of those, can you give me the link?
Cats: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H0NknD2GnOk#
20:24
Anna: Ok. Im half way through this video. So I'm supposed to shake my booty while I bring you booze without spilling it and I can't accept tips from other men, but they are all watching my ass
Then everybody starts dancing like chickens and throwing around cash like in a cheap tittybar
Seems a little weird
Cats: It our traditional honey
Anna: ok then
Cats: So our traditional procedure is not hard for you to learn right ? Both the dancing steps
Anna: I don't think so. I can move like a chicken and bring you a drink
Cats: Lol...stop.making me laugh
Now am really laughing out my ass out 🀣🀣
Anna: Well, it is a bit strange to do that on your wedding day
Cats: You must do it ..lol
Anna: I will, but as I said, you need to send me the sizes, examples of the clothes and your favorite fabrics
Cats: don't worry when u come here u are going to buy it here
We are going to sew it here
Anna: no honey, I told you it's my gift for you
Cats: Both of us here even ur traditional wears, OMG it going to be perfect on your skin
Anna: then make sure you get me what I need and I can bring the clothes when I come to you
Cats: Yeah
U mean the tuxedo?
Anna: yes, but also the traditional wears
Cats: don't worry i will sew it here
Anna: You are really ungrateful turning down my present
Cats: Honey u can sew the tuxedo for me but the traditional wears i will sew it myself
Anna: YOu can sew?
Cats: My best close friend can sew
Anna: I want to do this for us and you will let me
Cats: Honey u have to do things one by one don't rush
Just sew only the tuxedo for me and your wedding gown when u arrive here we can take measurements and sew it here..our tailors and yours are different they won't sew the perfect traditional wears for the both of us
Anna: And yet they will make it anyway so please just send me what I asked you for. I"m not asking you for money or to send me fabrics. I only need you to go to a store where they have fabric and make pictures so I know what kind you like
Cats: Just use that design i sent for my tuxedo and let the tailor make my trouser pure black
Anna: I will still need your sizes
Cats: I will send you my size on tuesday babe
So what is the color of your wedding gown?
I want that type of tuxedo(everything about it) both it color the the vest and jacket and trousers..just make sure he sew everything in the picture
And again i want him to sew another tuxedo solid lime green jacket, vest, bow tie, normal tie, solid lime green trousers
With white shirt ( silk fabric)
Yeah i want that one too( He should sew everything he sees there but i don't want a trouser ).
Sorry i made mistake for that solid lime green fabric tuxedo. I want the solid lime green tuxedo to be cotten lime green with lime green Paisley design on the jacket, normal tie, bow tie ,vest and the trouser too just like the picture i will show u below

Monday August 26
Anna: You're saying different things now. I don't understand anymore
And you need to go to a place where they seek fabric and make a picture of the fabric you like while you hold it to your skin, so I will know the exact colour and how it will look on you. That way it will be easier to pick the exact right one
Cats: It will cost me money and am not doing that
I sent you pictures
Anna: Why would it cost money to look at fabric and make a picture of it
Cats: Yes, Nigerians look money too much, they don't do things for free
You can't look things for free
Anna: Of course you can. You can't buy something without seeing it first
Cats: Honey don't argue with me you are not a Nigerian ..Things aren't easy here as you think over there, just send the tailor the pictures he will know the type of fabrics the tuxedo are made of if he is an professional
Anna: But I don't understand what you want
You were saying different things
Cats: I want 4 different type of tuxedo
Anna: Then you really should send me examples and pictures of the fabric and explain in detail what you want exactly
Why do you need 4 if I may ask?
Cats: I will just pick one tuxedo out the four and the remaining 3 is for going out, partying and church
Anna: Really
Ok
If that's what you want
Cats: Oh that's so sweet of you honey
That's why i will love you forever
Anna: Love you too dear
Will you please send me all I need soon? When the pilgrimage is over I believe I will come to Africa soon and I don't want to waste time
Cats: Tomorrow
Anna: Thank you dear
Cats: Where re u.now
Anna: I'm at the office
Where are you
Cats: I'm at my friends house
Anna: Nice
Are you almost finished with the psalms?
Cats: Just remaining 3 more
Anna: Wow
You're amazing
Cats: Really
Anna: Yes
I wouldn't marry you if I didn't think that
Cats: See baby i want us to video call but i don't want you to show me your face, just show me around your office and your ankles ( i know u are phobia looking at the camera that why i don't want ur face to show just show me around ur office
It's not happening
I will show you around when you're here
I want to show you off to everybody
Cats: No
Anna: Fine. Then I won't if you're not interested
Cats: Ok make a video of your rooms, palours and ankles
Anna: I told you no
Cats: Not office just at home
Anna: Fuck this
You're being an asshole again
Overstepping my boundaries
Bye
Cats: You are not showing ur face at this honey
That's d last tuxedo for now
16:02
Cats: Why ain't u saying anything
21:20
Cats: Hey sexy lady
Sorry honey if i offended you 😒
I won't do it again i promise my love
Anna: Whatever
My darling wife why were u snubbing me..lol
Anna: because you keep pushing for this and I hate it
Cats: Am sorry love
I don't know it will hurt u badly
You know u are my heart

Exchanges between Sister Dave and Cats
6:32 (thanks to google scheduled send) Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Cats,

Please don't worry. You are right, the committee didn't talk to dr. Jennifer because there were no health-related questions. The only thing that needed to be taken care of was the payment of the health care bills, so they contacted the hospital and made arrangements with them. I can assure you that it's 100% legit and risk free. All you need to do is send your mother's identification document to us. It's in her best interest if you send it soon, because it will be uncomfortable if she has to wait for her treatment any longer.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

Sister Dave is starting to look like a scammer. Laughing

10:04 Cats
Quote:
Ok i will send you her identification document later, but has the committee paid the bills for my mom?.....i hope u received my psalms i sent u

14:21 Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Cats,

Yes I have received your psalms and I need a little time to process them all.
Since you didn't send me your mother's ID yet, it is not possible yet to have paid the bills. If you brought her in for treatment yet then you should show them your mother's ID and after you've sent it to us the payment can be made. It is all taken care off. I hope your mother will feel better soon.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

19:07 Cats to Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear dave that is my mom ID, This my bank account to receive the money...
<same old pork>
....I also attached 3 psalms also so it remaining 3psalms to complete 15.

really bad photochopping job. He didn't even try to make the letters matching the others Laughing
If you google "nigerian identification card" you see the original as the 3rd result on google images

>>>PSALM 10<<<
>>>PSALM 11<<<
>>>PSALM 12<<<

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess Cats doesn't understand the concept of "direct billing" in that they will pay the hospital directly without the need the to funnel money through the pork he provided you previously. Or he is pretending not to...LOL. It is ironic that this hospital is in the same city that Bowser's boss just defected to in your brand new bait. Bowser said he won't go there because it is in a Northern Muslim "no go" area. I doubt that Cats even realizes where the hospital from his fake invoice is actually located. Most lads shun Kano state and will trek multiple borders to other far away lands to avoid having to go to the northern parts of their own homeland. I hope that Cats had to pay someone for that invoice and the ID of his mom that he just provided. I'm sure you will let him down gently Very Happy There is no need to route funds through his account. Operational security is paramount afterall. Sucks to be him but at least his mother will properly be looked after.

*edits to correct blatant misspellings
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday August 26
Cats: What's wrong honey or are you busy ?

23:57 Sister Dave to Cats wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

Thank you for the identification and your new psalms. I have to say I'm very impressed by your work. You have been working hard and the results are very good.
I have sent the identification card to the outreach committee and they will contact the hospital. There's no need to send us your bank account again, because they will pay the bills to the hospital directly when your mother goes there and shows them this identification. I have been praying abundantly for her health and I hope she will feel better soon. Please give her my blessings and best wishes. I'm sure the Lord will bless this and heal your mother so she can be witness to your wedding with sister Anna soon.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

Tuesday August 27
CatsGood.morning my sugarcaneπŸ’˜
Anna: Are you done demanding now?
Cats: Lol
Yes dear
Anna: Finally
Cats: I have completed my psalms and gone to the tailor for my size
So i have gotten my sizes now
Anna: Wow
That's great
Cats: I miss u so much my Darling
Anna: I missed you too, but not when you overstep my boundaries
Cats: I'm so sorry luv
Anna: When are you going to send me the sizes
Cats: If you want
Today
Anna: Yes please. I'm waiting for it
Cats: Really
Anna: You knew that
Cats: Length \Top= 30
Sleeve= 25 and half
Trouser= 39
Lap=24
Shoulder=18
Chest=39
Waist=32
Anna: Thank you dear. I'll make sure to bring it to the tailor
Cats: 4 different type of tuxedo
Anna: I know. And you still didnt explain what they should all look like exactly
Cats: Each picture i sent u is what i want exactly like that on the pictures
Anna: no you were saying something about colors
Cats: Except for that solid lime green to designed Paisley design but jacket, vest, bow tie, normal tie
Anna: explain more better please
Cats: I will give u a voice note am tired of explaining on keyboard
Anna: no please write, so I can give all your instructions to the tailor
Cats: I sent you 4 different type of tuxedo, blue color tuxedo, yellow tuxedo, solid lime green tuxedo and Ankara tuxedo, The 4 different pictures of tuxedo I sent I want you to tell the tailor to sew exactly everything he sees in the pictures both the designs and fabrics been used to in the picture but I want the solid lime green to be designed with Paisley's design on the jacket, vest, bow tie, normal Tie and trouser he can use any fabric for the solid lime green..I hope u understand now?
Anna: You promised to send me samples of the fabrics you wanted
pictures of you while you hold it so I can see exactly the right ones and how it looks on your skin, so I will pick out exactly what you want
Cats: I have sent u pictures already the tailor will know the type of fabric been used to sew the tuxedo
Anna: you promised to send me what I asked of you
Cats: The place fabrics is been sold is too far and I don't have money to go thte
There*
Anna: you promised
Cats: Yeah you sometimes u do broke your promise to me
Anna: I didn't
only that time when you were writing in spanish and I dind't have a clue what you said
Cats: You understood what I wrote perfectly and u have been replying my Spanish language before perfectly so stop lying to me I'm not a kid
Anna: I understand spanish partially and you didn't write complicated sentences before, so I thought I knew what you meant, but I never claimed to be an expert in spanish
Your fault not mine
I wasn't the one speaking an inferior dialect
so this one is on you
Cats: So?
Anna: you still need to send me what you promised
Cats: I can't do that, if he can't sew the tuxedo just leave it, I don't want stress
Anna: So you want to break your promise?
Cats: You also broke yours too so don't blame me ...1-1
Anna: I didn't break mine
never
Cats: Then do it
Anna: what?
Cats: What I told you before
Anna: that was fucking spanish
speak english so I know what you want and I can say yes or no to it
Cats: I translated it to English so do it
Anna: No. I never would've agreed to make a video of myself and you know it
Cats: Me I can't go to the market to choose a fabric then
So forget about sewing me A tuxedo
I will buy it here myself when u come to Nigeria
Anna: I never broke a promise and you are now
Cats: I sent u Spanish language to make me a picture or video of urself in your office then you agreed and said yes
Anna: because I thought you asked for a picture of my lunch
Cats: No
Anna: you should've written in normal english. Like any normal human being
Cats: I said of yourself
Anna: no you said somethign in fucking SPANISH
Cats: I am tired of this Argument. Just tell the tailor to sew the tuxedo exactly what is in the picture, if he can't do that it is your problem not mine, I never asked you to sew me a Tuxedo ..I will sew my own Ankara designed tuxedo here for our wedding.. Stop stressing me Sister Anna V
YOu are stressing me by breaking your pomises
Cats: Buy me a phone instead of Tuxedo
Anna: Fuck you
Cats: Thank you and God bless for you for telling me fuck you
I love you. I gat to sleep honey
You asked for my body size I gave you, you asked me for the type of fabrics I want I gave you that also, I don't really know what else you need again.

The email exchanges from today:
0:10 Cats to sister Dave wrote:
No no no no no, You're making a big mistake sister dave they are going to pay the bills to the wrong hospital..You have to inform them not to send the money to that hospital, they have to pay the money to my account because that hospital is trying to dupe them..Just inform them that if they pay the money directly to the hospital i won't take my mother to the hospital and their money will just be in vain and waste pls inform them,.
..i have spoken

15:37 Sister Dave to Cats wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

I believe you don't understand how the outreach committee works. In situations like this they never pay the money to individuals, but to the hospital directly. Your doctor's declaration showed the hospital where your mother will go for treatment and they will get paid for the treatment they give her and they will receive a higher amount than they normally charge patients, because we want to make sure she is taken care of very well. No hospital is trying to dupe us, we are all working together to give your mother te best treatment possible, but there won't be any money paid into your account. This is just the protocol the outreach committee abides by. It is done like this for many years and it will be done like this for many years to come.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

16:30 Cats to sister Dave wrote:
Sister Dave the outreach committe is making a very big mistake i'm in the hospital right now with my mom and the doctor confirmed to me that she has not been chatting with any outreach committe and she strongly advised me to send a warning to you to inform the outreach committe that they are chatting with scammers who are using his hospital to defraud money from people.
He said that the real Email and number is on the report he wrote for me to send to the committe.

16:58 Dr.Jennifer to Sister Dave wrote:
Good afternoon to you. I'm the real doctor of Y********* MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. I have been informed by Cats that you have been chatting with the outreach committee to pay money to another hospital which is not mine but a fraud hospital, I will strongly advise you to stop inform the committee to stop contact with that hospital. I have never received any message from the outreach committee till today. Don't pay any money to that hospital because they are using my hospital to defraud people of their money and tell the committee to reach me with this my Email anytime..Before I commence any treatment on any sick patient I'm being paid first so you have to be fast in paying CATS MOM bill before I can start surgery. The committee can either pay the bill in Cats bank account or my hospital bank account <reported pork> but it will be better to pay the money to Cats to avoid problems.
Thank you for your cooperation
Dr.Jennifer.

16:58 Sister Dave to Cats wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

That is because, like I already explained to you, the outreach committee didn't contact the doctor. Don't worry. They do this for years and everything will be fine.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

19:35 Cats to Sister Dave wrote:
Glory be to God..i have completed my psalms, these are pictures of my last 3 psalms
>>>Psalm 13<<<
>>>Psalm 14<<<
>>>Psalm 15<<<

Wednesday August 28
Anna: The bloody pictures you promised to send where you hold examples of the fabrics that you want. And you promised to send me what I need, but now you refuse
Cats: I am not going to that far market, You just want me to make a picture of myself and that is not going to happen , i have given u the fabrics i want and my sizes.
Anna: Fine, then I won't make a picture of me having lunch for you
Cats: Yeah fine
So how was your night my sugarcane
Anna: Not good
Cats: Why my love
Anna: Because I don't like your behavior from yesterday. You broke your promise
Cats: I said i'm sorry
Anna: when was that?
Cats: I'm telling you right now
Anna: you said you already said it but you didn
Cats: It was a mistake honey
I can't wait for cardinal Will and Rev.paul to come back 😊
Anna: me either
But you still need to show me the fabrics
Cats: You know i can't make you a picture
I have already sent you the type of fabrics i want
Anna: Of course you can honey
I believe in you
Cats: don't believe in me, am not snapping with any fabrics
Anna: no, now you're texting me
but later today
Cats: Make me a short video of yourself in the office and send to me then i can snap with many fabrics u want
Anna: FUCK OFF!!!
Cats: Sorry
Then am not snapping with any fabrics
I have a Tuxedo already in my wardrobe i dont need another one
Stop stressing my life..You have stressed me alot before
later
Cats: Baby do you want me to make you pictures i can do that for you but not with fabrics
How many pictures do u want me to make for u
Anna: zero
Cats: Okay if you say so
Anna: so
Cats: No pictures for you then
Later:

Anna: Seriously. You want a blue tuxedo with flowers on it?
I don't think I can bring you that drink if you wear that
Cats: I will wear solid lime green on our white wedding and sew my own type of traditional wear for our traditional marriage first
Do you know our traditional marriage comes first before white wedding
Anna: Yes you said that but why are you showing me the blue fabric with the flowers?
Cats: I want that one also for partying , going for adventures and so on
Anna: I don't like the fabric you showed me an hour ago. Please pick something else
Cats: Which color is that ?
Anna: You just sent me three pictures. The first one
Cats: Is it the blue one or yellow one?

email exchanges from today:
6:04 Sister Dave to Dr. Jennifer wrote:
Dear doctor Jennifer,

The outreach committee never deals with doctors directly, so I would be surprised if they would've contacted you. I know for a fact that they will never pay into the personal accounts of people in these kind of situations.
I pray for your wisdom and God's blessings during the treatment of mrs. Cats

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

6:12 Sister Dave to Cats wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

Thank you. I will make sure to process them and have them ready so cardinal Adam and reverend Greenham will see them as soon as they are back. I admire your hard work and I am really impressed by your efforts.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

10:38 Cats to sister Dave wrote:
Dr.jennifer told me she sent you an email. Have you received it?

10:42 Sister Dave to Cats wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

Please don't worry, everything is taken care of.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

10:51 Cats wrote:
Thank you so much sister Dave..pls sister Dave please help me contact the committee and tell them to cancel payment for my mom bills, instead of paying it to the wrong hospital. God will heal my mom miraculously
Be blessed
Sister Dave.

11:20 Sister Dave wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

You don't need to contact the committee. They are perfectly capable of doing their job. They just confirmed that they made an initial payment to the hospital, so you can bring your mother there for her treatment.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

11:23 Cats wrote:
I don't even know the hospital they made payment to

11:56 Sister Dave wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

It is the hospital stated on that doctor's declaration that you have sent to me last week. I really do not understand why you are so worried about everything. To me it's obvious that the Lord is doing His work. He made a way for us where there seemed to be no way and the committee had no problem at all in making arrangements with the hospital.
Praised be the Lord, for His will shall be done. Blessings for your mother and you.

12:24 Cats wrote:
I'm in the hospital right now and i showed them the document and they said they don't know me and also said they haven't received any money yet from anybody.. i warned you to warn the committee but you're too stubborn..Glory be to God you guys has been duped by unknown people.

12:46 Sister Dave wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

I'm very sorry to hear this. They did contact the exact same hospital that was on your doctor's declaration. Maybe you were confused and went to the wrong hosptial? I don't know, but if you go to the one stated on that declaration they assured that they would help you.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

12:57 Cats wrote:
I am not confused and i know what i'm doing, it is you and the commiitte that is confused..i'm taking my mom out of this hospital and we are both going home.They have duped you and the committee it is your fault.
Thank you for your effort and try to be obedient and not sturbborn.

Thursday August 29
Anna: The blue one. I keep telling you. With the flowers. I don't like it
Cats: But honey I'm the one wearing it so i love it
Anna: I won't bring you a drink and walk like a chicken if you wear that
If you wear that on our wedding day I'll drink that booze myself
Cats: I'm not wearing blue tuxedo on our wedding day
Anna: Good
You're not wearing it at all
Cats: Please show me other fabrics
Honey but i love it, it my choice
Anna: Blue with flowers is for woman
Or gays
Cats: Baby please na
But the tuxedo looks beautiful with flowers on it
Anna: absolutely not
Cats: Baby i love it
Please
Anna: No, you need to find something else. I'm not marrying a gay or a girl
Cats: What
Are u calling me a gay 😑
Anna: I'm just saying I'm not marrying one
Cats: Then I'm not one of them
Anna: Then don't pick out some gay fabric for a tuxedo
Cats: Do u hate flowers?
Anna: not on woman
Cats: Is it the fabric that is a gay or the flower ?
Anna: Does the fabric have the flowers?
Cats: Yes
Anna: then there's your answer
Cats: The flower made the tuxedo looks beautiful πŸ‘Œ
Anna: for a girl
Cats: It not a woman tuxedo
It is a men tuxedo for God sake pls
Anna: sure. A gay is a man as well. Doesn't make it right
Cats: Am not Gay
Cats: I love the tuxedo it fucking beautiful 😍
Anna: no
You should pick another fabric
Cats: Please my love
Ok see babe tell the tailor to remove the flower from the tuxedo if that u want
Anna: That's why I told you you need to make pictures of yourself with different fabric samples and tell me exactly which ones you want fo which tuxedo so you won't look like a gay on our wedding
Cats: I can't do that honey, i have given you the photos of the fabric i want
The place to snap the fabrics is just 30 miles from home it fucking far
Anna: I don't see the problem. Not like you have much to do at the moment
Cats: I don't fucking have money for Tfare
Anna: Then walk. It's healthy
Fuck NO

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday
Cats: You are crossing my boundaries
Later
Anna: Sure
Cats: Have you closed from work?
Anna: yes I have
Cats: Since wen?
Anna: Since a while, and you read my message but didn't bother to respond, so why does the exact time matter at all
Cats: My facebook automatically read unread messages
Anna: wow. Really special kind of facebook you've got there
Mine automatically detects bullshit and it just lit up like the 4th of july fireworks
Cats: Stop making me laugh
U re so funny
Anna: <thumbsup>
Cats: Why the thumb up honey
Anna: because that was where the send button is now, except there were no words to send
Cats: Have you eaten honey?
Anna: no
Cats: Why dear
It almost midnight
Do you lost your appetite ?
Anna: yes
Cats: Oh poor Anna
So what are you gonna do next honey
Anna: sleep I think
And not ordering you any tuxedo's because you refuse to show me some seriousness about it
Cats: Wow that's good news
Anna: So you want to embarrass me and be naked on our wedding day?
Cats: No honey, i have my own special tuxedo here ☺
Anna: is it called your birthday suit?
Cats: My dad bought it for me
Anna: when was that?
Cats: On my birthday
Anna: Which birthday was that? You told me you didn't get anything
Cats: He bought it 2days after my birthday
Pls be replying me fast
Anna: Why?
Cats: Which one?
Anna: what are my options?
Cats: Is the 2 days afta my birthday u are asking why or pls be replying my msg fast?
I'm not going to marry you in your birthday suit
Anna: You need a proper tuxedo. You can only get married in new clothes, that's the right thing to do
Cats: Then order the tuxedo for me then, i have already sent u my body sizes and type of fabrics i want so stop stressing me
Anna: No I still don't know what you want exactly because you're confusing me and you promised to send me what I need and you don't
Cats: I sent u the pictures already, forward it to the tailor he will understand if only his a professional
I'm the one to point out the right fabric and to know which ones you want I need to see them on your skin so I pick the right colors
Cats: Then what
The pictures of the tuxedo are all right for my skin
Anna: They're not
I told you countless times
Cats: You should focus on your wedding gown and leave my tuxedo alone
It's my gift for you
And you're making this all very difficult for me. Don't you want us to get married anymore?
Cats: Then order the tuxedo and wear them yourself
Anna: The cardinal and reverend will be coming back really soon
fuck you. I'm not wearing a tuxedo for our wedding
don't act like a dick
Cats: I have my own tuxedo suit i don't want another one pls stop stressing me if you can't order it
Anna: You promised
Cats: You promise me pictures of yourself and you broke the promise how come do you want me to keep mine when u refuse to keep yours
Anna: You wrote that in fucking spanish
Cats: because you understood spanish very well and you have been replying my Spanish language without complaining
Anna: I only understand a little and I use a fucking translator for the rest, but that isn't flawless. if you want to say something important, use fucking english
Cats: Ok your Majesty
Anna: Thanks. So please make some pictures with different fabrics like you promised so we can have a nice wedding and I'll bring you that drink and dance like a chicken
No
Cats: So you want me to tell the reverend that our wedding is off
Show me a screenshot of when i promised u that
Anna: fine, if that's what you want, then everything will have been for nothing
goodbye Cats
Cats: Our wedding is not off
I have my own tuxedo
And i have sent u my sizes and type of fabrics i want

Friday August 30
Cats: Good morning my sweeet beautiful lovely Darling wife
Are you now snubbing me because of fabrics
Anna: You are not serious about our wedding
Cats: And who is not serious about our wedding
I have already sew my own special tuxedo , you should focus on your wedding gown not mine
You are crossing my boundaries and i hate it, you said i should stop crossing ur boundaries i obeyed it so stop crossing mine
Anna: You're using that stupid excuse to get out from what you promised to do
Cats: I didn't promise you anything
Anna: show me that tuxedo. I don't want to embarass myself on my wedding day because you wear a gay or a girls tuxedo
Cats: Show me a screenshots when i promised u that
Anna: <screenshot of his promise to send Anna al she needs>
Cats: I only promise to send my sizes
Anna: All I need
And that were the sizes and the pictures of you with samples of fabric
Cats: And i said that i don't need any tuxedo again, i have my own tuxedo, use the money u want to order tuxedo for me and buy me a samsung galaxy note10+ rainbow colour
A better phone, i don't hav a better phone
Anna: You made a promise and you broke it. I will send you a phone anyway, but if you break promises and want me to look like a fool on our wedding day, then I guess it's pointless and I'll tell reverend when he returns that the whole thing is off
Cats: You are trying to lie to Reveren
You are committing sin
Anna: I'm no lying at all. YOu are the one breaking your promises. THAT is a sin
Cats: You broke your own promise too that is a sin
Anna: That was your own fault. Shouldn't have written in fucking spanish
And if it's that important to you I'll send you a picture of me having lunch when you have done what you promised
Cats: I don't want your picture anymore
Anna: Fine. Please remember that you said that and fulfil your promsie
Cats: I don't want to keep the promise anymore
can't u understand simple English
I have my own tuxedo go order your wedding gown
Anna: You have made a promise and you are breaking it. That's a sin. You just freed me of my promise, that wasn't even a real promise because you asked me that in spanish and brought confusion. I'm not freeing you of your promise
Can't you understand simple english?
It's not about you wanting to keep your promise or not, it's about me not wanting to marry a man that breaks simple promises

He didn't respond for hours anymore I'm pretty sure he's hating his fiancee more and more every day Laughing

godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to editorialize, but I just wanted to say that I wasn't one bit inspired by those crappy Psalms.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me either, but he really put some effort in it. I imagine it wouldn't be an easy assignment. Maybe he regretted not building the big pyramid after all.... I did find it funny that he referred to his masturbation addiction. Unfortunately Anna isn't supposed to know about that one or I could really have some fun with that. Maybe at some point someone accidentally mentions it to her.

Anna: Ignoring me now? Really nice of you
Cats: I don't wanna argue anymore
Anna: ok
Cats: <Cats set his own nickname to Anna HubbyπŸ’‹.>
Anna: You think?
Cats: Yes love
Anna: hmm
Cats: I love you and i want us to stop arguing
I don't want anything to bring asunder between us
Anna: I'm glad you feel that way
Cats: I hope you have eaten my wife?
Anna: I'm not your wife yet
And no I didn't eat
Cats: You're my wife already
And why didn't u eat?
Anna: I will be your wife once we are married but you don't want a wedding, so I don't think it will happen
And that is the reason I didn't eat
Cats: Is that what you think?
And who told you i don't want a wedding?
Anna: You
Cats: Even devil can't deceive me to do that
Pls eat something honey
Anna: You did by breaking your promise
Cats: <screenshot of him promising to send Anna what she needs>
Honey when u said that i didn't say anything by snapping a pic of myself with a fabric, i promised that i will send you the photo of the fabrics i want online not by snapping with the fabrics and also going to the tailor nd get my measurement and send to you that only what i meant..the photos i sent you is what i love you don't have to choose for me what i don't like
Anna: I asked you to send me all I need and you agreed to that by saying tomorrow, so by breaking your promise, I can't order a tuxedo for you and if I can't order a tuxedo for you there can be no wedding, because I'm not marrying a naked guy
Cats: Be mindful of your words and stop calling me a gay, if you call me a gay next time i will call you a lesbian
Anna: Did I say anything about that?
Why are you calling yourself that?
Cats: Myself what?
Anna: I'm not saying anything. You were the one
Cats: <picture of his(?) arm with a black sleeve>
That is the type of fabric i want
don't ever ask me for any other thing again
Anna: Is that even your own arm?
that's not lime or paisley like you asked
and you promised to send me samples for all the tuxedo's and you are getting 4
Cats: I don't want 4 anymore , just order one for me am om with it
I don't want any other color again
Just order black tuxedo for me .
4 is what we agreed and you promised me to send me what I need to have them made
I promised to buy you 4 and I'm not breaking that promise. I want you to look good on our wedding day and from what I've seen black is not traditional over there
Cats: Then order the 4 different tuxedo photos i sent to you previously and leave me the fuck alone
Anna: no. You promesd to send me pictures of you with different kinds of fabric that you want for them. So stop being a fucking baby about it and do what you promised
Cats: I'm done arguing with you, order the 4 different tuxedo like that or leave it
Anna: Do as you promised or our wedding is off

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to all!

- It seems that the church delegation will return next week from the pilgrimage.
- I think everyone will be delighted to see that Cats wrote those Psalms and that the parcel will return to Lagos again. Very Happy

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome BACK Birlic! You were missed on this bait and I'm ready to give this lad all the abuse he deserves.

Saturday
22:50 Cats to sister Dave
Quote:
Dear sister Dave pls anytime Cardinal william Adam and Rev paul Greenham returns from the pilgrimage pls don't forget to alert me.
Thanks
God bless u.

Sunday
5:30 Sister Dave to Cats
Quote:
Dear brother Cats,

Of course I will notify you when they are back from their pilgrimage. I hope your mother is feeling well.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

13:04 Cats to Sister Dave
Quote:
She's fine i guess..Sister Davina are you the one that bought the courtesy parcels for my parish?

Today's chat
Cats: < Very Gay "Happy new month" image >
Anna: Same to you
Much later
Cats: My hapiness good evening
Anna: Is it?
Cats: Yes
How u doing dix evening hottie
Anna: My evening is not good
Cats: Pls don't start
Anna: I'm not starting. I've been clear yesterday and you made your decision
Cats: Please
Anna: Please what?
Cats: don't start
let's chat normal
Anna: I have no need to talk like nothing is wrong while you clearly don't want to marry me
Cats: I didn't say such thing
Anna: Don't start again
Cats: I won't start my love
How was service today
Anna: I have no desire for chatting now like nothing is wrong while you still don't fulfil your promse
Cats: Pls don't start again
Anna: Ok
Cats: How was service today?
Did you went to church today sugarcane

Tomorrow morning 10:02 Lad's local time Cats will receive this message from sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Cats,

I'm sorry for my late response. Sunday morning Cardinal Adam and reverend Greenham returned from their sacred pilgrimage. They have both had a blessed time and they are spiritually enlightened again and restrenghtened to take on their responsible task again.
Their return and everything that entailed kept me busy all day yesterday, so only now I received your message. I showed them your psalms and explained to them the procedures I found which makes them a legit alternative for building the pyramid. They were pleasantly surprised about your hard work and praised your faith and perseverance. They immediately released your parcel to be shipped to you again.
I have to tell you that sister Anna has been visiting me Saturday after she went shopping and she brought me something that should be added to your parcel. This morning I brought that to Pith Logistics and added it to the parcel and ordered them to ship it back to you as soon as possible so you can continue working on your parish.
Cardinal Adam asked for you to send the adhession form of each of your 12 apostles and also their individual proof of faith pictures. We expect to receive them on Wednesday at the latest.
As soon as you received the courtesy parcel we expect you to start preparing your parish for the arrival of our delegation.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

ETA
He seemed to like Anna ignoring him

Cats: So you are now snubbing your husband right? You are just so stubborn and confused, you asked for the type of fabrics i wanted i gave u that and my sizes also but u refused by saying that my fabrics are gay, now u are still telling me to make picture with the gay fabrics..i am the one wearing the tuxedo not you..For instance what you love is not what i love for example you may like pink but i may dislike it but u can't force me to like pink which i despise I have given you what i wanted so if you can't order tuxedo for me then forget it i have a special tuxedo which am going to usefor our wedding ..or any color or type of fabrics u like that will fit me u can order it for me since any fabrics or color i give u you always reject it.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

Cats to Anna wrote:
... so if you can't order tuxedo for me then forget it i have a special tuxedo which am going to use for our wedding...

Ohh, so out little idiot claims he already has a tuxedo? Very good, very very good.
I'm sure Anna will want to see a photo of Cats dressed in that suit. Yeah? Laughing
===

This morning (at 09.50 Lagos time), our dear Cats will be informed that his parcel has been sent to Lagos again. The "happy" message will come directly from the PLog servers.
Another good news Laughing is that the account officer responsible for the smooth running of the operation is the same kind Mr. Claude Postumierre. Wonderful, huh? Laughing
===

09.48 - Directly from the PLog servers, our dear Cats received the message:
Quote:
UPDATE: Your package has passed first processing procedure and will be sent to the final destination.

TRACKING CODE: TRK262336***
PIN: 63***

Dear customer OBI*** CHIBU***,
Please reconfirm all the shipping details (name, surname, phone number and the exact address of the Receiver). We will send you the necessary details to take over the package.

The Senior Officer responsible for your account is Mr. Claude Postumierre.

The PLog Team

- Of course, some new BIP pictures will be needed. Laughing
===

09.50 - 2 minutes later, Cats wrote to "the servers"... the same old details. Laughing
Quote:
Name: OBI*** CHIBU***
Address: 25, Oladunkun ishola street, Igbo Elerin, Okokomaiko ojo Lagos state Nigeria.
Tel: +2349039152***

From the servers:
Quote:
For all the details about the shipping operation, please contact your account officer, Mr. Claude Postumierre at [email protected]

The PLog Team

===

- Our dear Cats wants the money to be sent in his bank account, so he wrote to sister Dave. Of course, is too late. Laughing
Quote:
Dear sister Dave i just received a mail message from the customer support logistic officer, Are they trying to send me the courtesy package?..pls Dave if they are trying to send me the courtesy package pls i want you to remove the money you hide in the parcel and send to my valid account.

===

Our idiot responds to the sister Dave's last message (see above)... a bank account (the old one?)
Of course, he's also trying to buy time. Laughing
Quote:
Dear sister Dave my apostles are not yet complete am looking and searching carefully for a faithful apostles pls i want Cardinal Adam and Rev.Paul to give me more time so i won't rush and pick the wrong apostles again because our lord jesus christ didn't found all his apostles in a day..This is my account number for the parish
Acct name: JUDE OBI***
Acct number : 0022402***
Bank name : Diamond bank
..pls extend my greetings to Cardinal Adam and Rev.Paul that they are highly welcomed back.

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Cats,

Thank you for your kind message. I will make sure to send them your greetings.
The request they made was mandatory. You have had enough time to find you apostles by now so start sending the requested materials from the ones you already have and hurry with finding the remaining ones.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

I think he's very happy now... Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

10.32 - Cats to sister Dave... He's preocupied only for his money. Laughing
Quote:
Have you removed the money from the parcel?

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

Earlier I told you that the parcel is shipped, It was after that when you asked me to remove the money from the parcel, so I believe it is somewhat naieve to think that I removed it before you even requested that. Secondly, Cardinal Adam, nor reverend Greeham ordered me to remove anything from the parcel. They only gave me permission to add sister Anna's gift for you.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After midnight
>>>Cats is trying to get a point across<<<

Anna: I can't sleep and your excuses are not helping

This morning
Cats: Are u forgetting i am the man here and you have no authority over me..i have given you orders to order the tuxedo in the previous photos i sent and stop giving me headache
Anna: Wow. It's like that huh?
Then I order you to get off your mighty throne and stop the fucking bullshit you arrogant ass
Cats: Or if you're comfortable in choosing fabrics and colors for me yourself that will better, choose the type of fabrics and colors you want for me and order it
Anna: You made a promise. I expect you to keep it. Just like I kept mine when I promised you a new phone. I bought that for you Saturday
Cats: Hello girl wake up and stop deceiving yourself i didn't fucking promise you anything
I have given you the type of fabrics i want simple!
Anna: Oh thank you honey for buying me a new phone.....
Arrogant fucker
Cats: Oh my sugarcane thank you for buying me a phone😘
You are so sweet
I made you a music video for appreciation my love
Anna: Can you send it to me?
Cats: Yes only if you show me a picture of the phone you bought for me each
Step 1. Snap the full carton
Step 2. Open the phone carton snap with the nylon
3.bring out the phone totally and snap it and send to me
Anna: Dave has it now. I'll go there after work
When will you send me the pictures of you with the fabric samples
Cats: I'm not going that far distance just to snap picture with a fabrics or better still give me transport fare or then I'm not going anywhere
Anna: You promised
Cats: If you give me transport fare i promise to fucking do it, the distance is fucking far
Anna: If you promise something you can't put conditions on it afterwards
Cats: I can't fucking trek to far distance can't you read
The distance is almost travelling to Hong Kong
Anna: You should've thought the through before you PROMISED
Cats: I told you that before but u refused to listen to me, i thank God you understand me now
Anna: Of course I understand
Doesn't change a thing. I still want you to fulfill your promise
Cats: Without transport fare I'm not going anywhere and i don't want to repeat myself again
Anna: Me either
I'm not responsible for the way your going to fulfill your PROMISE
Cats: I think you need to go back to kindergarten and learn how to read
Anna: You need to go there and learn the definition of a promise
And while you're at it, learn the definition of what it means to be a good husband
Asshole is another one you should learn to understand
Jackass maybe
Some days I really wonder if you are born stupid or if your momma dropped you on your head as a baby
Cats: don't ever in your life insult me or my mother again I'm warning you
I think is because of your bad character and insulting mouth that why your ex husband divorced you
Anna: Ahw thanks Honey. That's do nice if you to say
Cats: Yeah i know i made a promise but i later talked to myself "Hmm the place am going to take pic with the samples are very far and i don't have T fare oh God i can't do it, let me see whether Anna can help
Anna: Then maybe you shouldn't have said all those nasty words
Cats: I'm sorry babe

....Feel the love Laughing

Last edited by Linoline on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Love is in the air, huh? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- In the same time, Cats wrote to "the servers" of PLog.
Quote:
Ok sir...i hope you understood my Address very well?

- From the Customer Support Service:
Quote:
Dear Customer,

We are just a customer support service and we are sending only the messages related to the status of the shipped parcels.
All the rest of details you have to discuss with your own account's officer.

The PLog Team

===

Immediately after that, our idiot wrote to Claude:
Quote:
Good morning sir clyde

Laughing Laughing Laughing

11.22 - One hour later, Claude responds to Cats... of course, we will need another "new" biometrical photos. Right? Laughing
Quote:
Good morning to you too, Sir.
How are you, how is your family? I hope all is good.
The Sender decided to sending back your parcel, so I'm glad to work with you again. Technically, it is a new shipment operation so we will need to pass again trough the identification procedures.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but that's the rules. Hopefully, you already know the BIP requirements, so I'm sure there will be no problems.

From my desk, I see your parcel is it already in the custody of our Liverpool agents and this evening will be sent to the London's airport - central point of colection.
Cheers,
Claude

===

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, by now I'm fully convinced that he loves Anna dearly. He only has a really special way of expressing his feelings.

This morning during our chat Anna posted something on her timeline.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12.10 - Our dear Cats (obviously Laughing ) hesitates to send another set of BIP pictures, but Claude is demanding... the rules must be respected. Right? Laughing
- I am very sure that he is very happy to work again with Claude, and I have no doubt here. Laughing
Cats wrote:
Thanks working with you again..but i think i have already sent you my BIP identification before i think we have no problem with it.

Claude wrote:
Dear Sir,
Because this is a new shipping operation, the company's internal rules require that the correct identification of the beneficiary be made according to the Regulation.
Your old dossier-file was closed, so we can not use those photos. You will need to send a new set of BIP pictures, but for now it is not in any hurry. Can be solved in the next few days, before delivery.
However, the biometric identification is mandatory, except for the case where you already received your national identity card. I remember that you claimed at one point that you were very close to receiving from the authorities your new identity card. You solved this problem?

Cheers,
Claude

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12:02 Cats to Sister Dave
Quote:
Please Sister Dave you have to understand me, when the courtesy parcel reaches the Nigeria airport officials working in the airport are going to inspect the parcels and search for any exhibit before it reaches my doorstep example like drugs, cocaine etc and if they found out that there is money both of us are going to be charged for money laundering and i don' t want that to happen. One of my neighbour living with us here even told me that her sister who lives in England sent her a parcels and hide some dollars in it and the Nigeria officers took the money away from it and she didn't later received any money from her sister please am begging you to take permission from cardinal william and rev.paul so that you can remove the money from the parcels and send to my bank account to avoid problem

12:27 Sister Dave to Cats
Quote:
Dear brother Obiora,

It looks like you didn't fully understand my message. The parcel is already shipped and even if cardinal Adam or reverend Greenham would give me permission, I can't take anything out of the parcel anymore. I will pray that the authoroties will not search this parcel and I have complete faith in our Lord that He will prevent that from happening.
When can I expect to receive the requested materials from your apostles?

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

It has to sink in..... the shock.... that noting can be done about it and he still has to work before he will receive anything. Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ohh, yeah... he's shocked again. Poor Reverend Obi***! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Cats to Claude, trying to do nothing. Like any other lad. Nothing new.
Quote:
I think you have to use the previous BIP requirement of me to create a profile for me because right now my camera is damaged and it not working again and i live alone in the wood.
Thanks claude.

- Claude, to our moron:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I would like to believe that you understand very well that this is not about negotiations like this.
The rules are made to be respected and you only have to borrow a phone from someone and redo those photos as they should.
Your old biometric profile has already been classified and cannot be used in another transaction.

Cheers,
Claude

===

13.00 - Cats to Claude... 2 messages.
Quote:
Not yet received my national ID..But i will try and send you my BIP

and
Quote:
When should i send you my BIP?

- Claude:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
You can send your new BIP photos anytime before delivery. As you already know, this is about 2 different sets of photos:
- the initial set (to be sent in 2-3 days) = the biometric profile is built,
- the final set (to be sent exactly before delivery) = for verification.
There were several cases in which the beneficiaries tried to cheat the system and use old pictures.
Unfortunately, the calculation algorithm of the biometric system is very accurate and has identified the fraud attempt.
There were unpleasant consequences.

Cheers,
Claude

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

13.05 - Cats to Claude... muhahaha, it looks like we'll see his biometric pictures again. Laughing
Quote:
Thank you for the clarification.

===

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic