SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello introduction

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ItHurts60
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, this is my first time posting here. I’ve been looking around for a few days and trying to get my bearings so to speak. The site and wealth of info is amazing but I am having a difficult time uploading anything. I started scam baiting by accident. My daughter was scammed and the damage it caused in her life was unimaginable. Then a few weeks later some tried to scam me. And I fell for the flattery hook line and sinker. But things didn’t add up after a few days so I started doing some digging. He called me on 4 different numbers from different countries. His voice and accent changed. He didn’t remember things. And then I found him! I talked to cyber security at work and one of them was a very young and enthusiastic scambaiter. Well the rest is history. So her I am. I would love to learn more and be able to upload info. I did manage to get a real pic of a scammer after I played with him long enough to completely frustrate him. He did block me but I have info and the pic of him and would like to share it.

Thank you,
Ladybug60
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! And welcome to Eater.

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your daughter.
I hope she is alright now

First of all: please bait safely. This means not using anything (name/email etc) that is related to your real persona.

I would suggest you sign up for a mentor. They can help you get the hang of things and make sure that you are safe.

As for the 'uploading': you can upload a picture to a photo sharing site and then link to it here. I would be happy to help you with that.PM me.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ItHurts60 wrote:
My daughter was scammed and the damage it caused in her life was unimaginable. Then a few weeks later some tried to scam me. And I fell for the flattery hook line and sinker.

Welcome to eater. I am very sorry to hear your daughter was scammed and am also sorry to hear that you were taken in even if briefly.

Please consider visiting our sister site scamwarners.com. It is specifically for scam victims, to provide information about scams and to offer support.

While this is not a site for victims, I do have some immediate advice,
1. Drop all contact with the scammers and make sure your daughter has done the same. That may seem obvious, but the temptation to keep in touch, try to get answers, closure, or revenge can be strong. It will not happen. All you are doing is giving criminals more opportunities to take your money --drop all contact.
2. Also, to point one, these criminals have your personal information whilst you likely know nothing about them. Another reason to drop all contact.
3. Do not scambait. At least not now. While it might not feel like it, you can be vulnerable to things such as recovery scams, and separately, you should give yourselves time to adequately process what has happened. Instead, visit scamwarners, learn more about scams, talk to other victims, etc.

As for the scammer's details, the best thing you can do is to sign up for a scamwarners account using an email/username not tied to your personal details, and post the initial emails / email address that the scammers used with you and your daughter. If you look through a couple posts on the site, you'll see how they're posted. Scammers often use the same first emails with many victims. Your posting could help warn his next victim.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic