SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad says to send him my debit card

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After years of being told that my funds would be loaded into an ATM card and sent to me, a Lad has a bold new plan!

The preamble seems familiar enough:

Quote:
My name is: Dr. Issad RAHIM, from the Republic of Togo; I work as a Last Signatory at the headquarters of *Union Togolaise de Banque* in Lome, Togo.
I personally contact you outside of the bank consent about consignments containing $210 million dollars (Two hundred and Ten Million USD). A refugee brought to our bank for transfer to you, but, unfortunately, after we received consignments from the young lady (Refugee) from last year, we have never heard of her or whereabouts if she's death or not.
Our top official at our bank do not want to inform or submit the funds to the Togolese government about these funds, because if they do, they would trample on the funds and divide the funds among themselves at top of the government and we would not hear anything about the funds again, that is why our top official at our bank quickly placed the funds in our bank's “Electronic Debit System” under your name as the foreign beneficiary to receive this money, and not under the name of the Refugee, because they are to use an International influence through your name that signifies you as a Foreigner who has the money in our bank.

Yeah, yada yada yada. But then (emphasis added):

Quote:
There through these processes we have already programmed the entire funds to be downloaded into any valid "VISA or MASTER CARD", that you will send by DHL us immediately and the funds will be downloaded into the Debit Card in full and return to you by the DHL.
Now, with my position at the bank as the Last Signatory, the funds will be uploaded to any Debit Card with my approval, that is why our bank's top officials attracted me to the transaction to contact you directly outside the bank’s consent to upload the funds into your "Debit Card" and the debit card must be a “VISA or MASTER CARD” only so that we can quickly load all the funds and send the card back to you for withdrawal in your country.
I am the direct official to endorse the funds uploaded into your debit card once you sent it and with the help of our top officials who have instructed to contact you personally to do this deal with you, will protect information about the funds from being leaked.
but because you will not pay any dime in the deal you will have 5% of the total and send to us 95% of money here in Lome, Togo.
Well, you need to send us your valid excising debit card or, if better, you can get a new debit card immediately and send it by DHL, so that we can load all the money on the debit card and send the card back to you by DHL and you will start to withdrawing money from the Debit Card/account in your country while you will have 50% of the total and send us 50% for all of us here at the bank to share and close every information about the funds completely this is a onetime deal that will benefit all of us.
Then if you already have a debit card, the required type are (VISA or MASTERCARD) only.
Your physical Debit Card is what you will to us here at the bank in Togo, where the funds will be loaded, because the funds are already placed to your name in the system here that is why we have to work with you directly to get the funds in your Debit Card that is all.
Therefore, there will not be need to apply for the legacy directly again under your name before your card will be uploaded / credited. After your debit card has been credited / loaded, we will immediately send it back to you by the same DHL courier service that will be delivered by express delivery to you.
I would advise you to send your Debit card via DHL to address I will give you once I receive your urgent reply to do this deal with us.

I asked the usual question about nameless refugees who want to send me money.

Quote:
Put the ATM card aside for now! I want to know about this young lady (refugee). Who is she?

It wasn't answered (emphasis in original):

Quote:
Thank you for your rapid feedback to my mail. I am pleased to inform you that the funds is clean and spendable cash but there are no full documentations to cover the funds for transfer that is the reason why I have decided that the cash should be loaded into your Debit VISA Card or Debit Master Card that you will submit to us, since the original beneficiary name is yours and the depositor is nowhere to be found for more than 12 months (1 year 3 months now) to take back the funds, and if the time frame is elapsed without the depositor or beneficiary claiming the funds then the US$ 210 million will become a lost/unclaimed bill which the bank is obliged to declare to the Government's Treasury department for proper sharing between the government and the bank. And most of these kinds of cash are usually not declared to the public after being turned over to the government's treasury, instead the funds will be diverted into private pockets of individuals government officials with only 20% given to the bank, because it is a free money from the Blue Sky in HEAVEN.
But if your Debit Visa or Debit Master Card is sent to us by DHL or FedEx courier service in order to load the cash manually, it will be as if the Recipient (Receiver) actually requested / instructed our bank to receive his/her funds loaded into his/her Debit Visa Card or Debit Card of his country's bank, which was not issued by our bank, in order to avoid obtaining many different documents from different offices that would cost unexpected innumerable fees, investigations and delays of international transfer, which makes it non-interference of the government and security both in the Republic of Togo and in your country/ countries of withdrawals easily.
It also indicates that our bank did not advise you on this new system of receiving funds abroad using a Visa Debit Card or a Debit Master Card, without acquiring various documents from the government and various organizations that are suddenly very expensive and delays international transfer, but will indicates that you rather requested / ordered our bank to manually download the entire fund to your Visa Debit Card or Debit Master Card of your country's bank which will not cost you, but if you request our bank to rather issue you a Debit Visa or Master card, this will require procedures, because you will need to obtain all the necessary documents from the government here in the Republic of Togo and other various organizations, and you will also be requested to come here in person to get your fingerprints / investigation before the funds are released/transferred to your nominated bank account directly while you are in Togo.
But so far with the involvement of our bank top officials, you will receive the funds easily once you send your Debit Visa Card or Debit Master Card for direct manual download and we shall share the funds very soon with you and close any information about the funds completely without a trace.
Also, with you sending down your Debit VISA/Mater Cards, indicates that our bank had not done any backyard deal to arrange to move the funds away from the government. And this also will prove that our bank did not issue this receiver's Debit card since the receiver (beneficiary) had already gotten it from his/her bank in his/her country not even here in Togo.
By thus this new Debit System simple banking & legitimate logic, you are sure to receive the funds loaded into your Debit Master or VISA card without any eyebrow or questioning by any governments; also after loading the funds into your Debit card we will send back your Debit card, through DHL with the registration of non-inspection that will not pass through any X-ray Machine until is delivered to you directly and after you receive your Debit Visa Card or Debit Master Card back in your country and confirm the funds in your Debit Card it is then, you can now send us money and we will be able to get you legal financial documents to legitimately/legally cover your funds and send you Hard-Copies in the documents in another parcel and scan email attach copies to safeguard your card. And immediately you receive back your Debit VISA or Master card depending on the card you are sending to us to load your funds, you can start to withdraw your funds without any problem whatsoever.
it is as Simple as A,B,C !!!
We decided to contact you in case you can be reachable before the time frame is elapsed, since the depositor submitted your email at the time of the funds deposit to be transferred to you.
Now to start the processing before your Debit card arrives to our bank, you are to send a copy of your passport and mobile to enter into our loading system so that upon receiving your Debit card it will be very fast & rapid to load manually.
Here is our DHL/FedEx delivery details to mail us your new/old Debit card:
Office Address: 108 Rue Olympio Road Lome TOGO
Receiver's name: YAO AMEKUGEE
Office Phone: +228 97 99 74 41
Waiting for your DHL/FedEx tracking number of your parcel after sending it. Also urgently send the above needed details (Passport & direct mobile number) to activate our Debit Card system for you.
Note (i): The sharing ratio between you and us is 50% for you, and you send back 50% to us.

Still considering my next move...

Go to hell , you are not wise
I pretty You by allowing African to defraud
You have little Brain.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 213
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update; the Lad sent me a passport in the name "Happiness Samuel" (font type and bolding are as the original):

Quote:
I am forwarding to you the Passport copy of the young lady for your perusal in case you had earlier met her. This is the only copy I had she submitted the day she lodged the funds in our bank for transfer to you and she never turned up till this day.

Pressed for more details, the Lad response was oddly equivocal (the part in italics; the font type and bolding are as the original)::

Quote:
I we don't have her contact apart from her mobile number she gave but that number had been deactivated from the Togo communication network ever since, no email to reach her.
She was a fleeing refugee who was trying to run away from political conflicts and perhaps family assassination; actually the funds according to her was thr father's money but the father was killed by assassination from the Gambian government luckily the funds was already successfully moved down to Togo through her father, and she was afront of the trip only to learn that the father could not make it out of their country as he was assassinated.
so, we don't have her contact that is the reason we have contacted you through your email.
we assume that you and the lady in question knew each other well before.

Mal had reservations.

Quote:
I don't know Happiness Samuel. I don't know why she would want to send me money. If I accept money from her, I would risk the suspicions of DHS and the IRS. Without some proof of legitimacy, this deal can't go ahead.

The Lad tried being upbeat:

Quote:
1. This is not a money laundry, or terroism or any other kind of illegal transactions.
2. All international monetary policy to cover the funds in your card will be legally taken care of after you receive your card back in your country and make a withdrawal amount of US$10,000 to send back 50% cash from the your first US$10,000 withdrawals for us to make arrangments and secure all the international monetary policy documents to send to you again by DHL, then you you can start to withdraw any huge amounts by POS at any bank of business places for cash withdrawals. I may get good contacts for you to visit places of POS cash withdrawals in your country or any countries of your choice.

There is only thing that will happen after you receive back your Debit card, is to start withdrawing from any ATM machine the maximum sum of $10,000 daily. but to go to your bank or any other bank in your country or other countries to withdraw in huge amounts using POS terminals then you need to receive the financial legal documents that we will send to you by DHL courier after you make the first withdrawals of $10,000 USD from your card and send us the money to secure & activate these documents in your name to cover the funds loaded into your Debit card.

Mal must have been having a bad day.

Quote:
1. You can tell me that, but DHS and IRS are the ones that need to be convinced, and your bare word ain't enough.
2. "after you receive your card back in your country and make a withdrawal amount of US$10,000 to send back 50% cash from the your first US$10,000 withdrawals for us to make arrangments and secure all the international monetary policy documents to send to you again by DHL, then you you can start to withdraw any huge amounts by POS at any bank of business places for cash withdrawals" - if that ain't textbook money laundry, Paris Hilton is a virgin.

After a couple more exchanges, the Lad chose to vent:

Quote:
I am highly disturbed & disappointed at the same time for your discrimination and prejudice toward my goodwil I have brought to you. I could as well allow this to pass without putting my reputation through this strain and partial blackmail because of the nature of this transaction.
but I will taake it that you are not a banker echelon & expert in this kind of transaction; therefore, I forgive & overlook your ill thoughts towards me.

Mal speaks for me here.

Quote:
So let me deconstruct this; you didn't know what I meant, yet somehow I was displaying discrimination and prejudice, and putting you through strain and a partial blackmail... now I'm not sure what you mean.

That last was ten days ago, so it looks like he gave up.

Go to hell , you are not wise
I pretty You by allowing African to defraud
You have little Brain.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 213
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic