SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Hello beautiful" - Cammy's new Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ on PithLog website you can generate an invoice for the shipping costs, and it also can include insurance fee

I suggest then to add a line about it being HVC (high value content).

On the invoice is also the trackingnumber and PIN that the idiot needs to track his parcel... It's generated as a PDF, so easily downloaded and forwarded to lad.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, I know. I will do it, obviously! Laughing Laughing Laughing ... the idiot will also receive some nice message from "the company". Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to watching this drama unfold!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If "customer care" assistance will be required again, probably once the package arrives in Africa, Mike is available as usual.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic:

Quote:
You...tried to bring his parcel to a DHL office, but the employee there laughed at you when he heard you wanted to send a HVC (high value content) parcel in Nigeria... [and] tried to insinuate that everything is a fucking fraud / scam, so you're very annoyed and screamed [and] cursed... After that, you chose the other shipping company (PithLog), where you were treated very well.

Cammy has a temper, but she broke off before things went pear-shaped - the last thing she needs is for her friends to find out. Fedex was also asking questions that implied she was being deceived. Finally she tried PethLog, and they didn't ask questions.

BertjeAass:

Quote:
I suggest then to add a line about it being HVC (high value content).

Will do for sure.

There'll be no chat before Saturday night AEST, when Cammy will have done the shopping; Sunday she'll be AFK; Monday is when she has issues with DHL and Fedex. Tuesday evening AEST she'll book with PethLog.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0403 Friday AEST in Hangouts, and Kevin is up to something:

Quote:
Cammy what I'm about to tell you might make you angry but please if you really care about me ,you'll do what I'm about to tell you both our sakes .....Don't send the money with the package PLEASE I'm begging you...... Reason is because i went to someone who's just like an Oracle and she said you shouldn't send the money via courier.....that it would be stolen and she is 100% sure

He shouldn't be telling anyone about the package in the first place, right?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Cammy what I'm about to tell you might make you angry but please if you really care about me ,you'll do what I'm about to tell you both our sakes .....Don't send the money with the package PLEASE I'm begging you...... Reason is because i went to someone who's just like an Oracle and she said you shouldn't send the money via courier.....that it would be stolen and she is 100% sure

Oh dear, could the Oracle be a big 419 Eater fan? Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he should be blabbing about the package in case people in his community get envious. Cammy, being a believer in Freyja, can do her own divinations and come to the opposite conclusion of the oracle. Naturally she would ignore this oracle's premonitions and have the lad deal with the consequences.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Agreed totally. Cammy will take this up with Ute ASAP. Also...

Quote:
someone who's just like an Oracle

Well, is she an Oracle or not?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy chatted with Kevin just moments ago. It didn't go well for the Lad.

Who is that woman?
You said she's "like an oracle" - so what is she?
And why the actual fuck did you tell her anything? I'm busting a gut here to keep things secret but you're being Mister Blabbermouth!!!!!11
Is like saying she sees the future
What's her track record?
I don't understand
How good an oracle is she?
To people in this country she is very good
But not infallible.
And how it the money going to be stolen?
Cammy do you trust me ?
It's not about trusting you! It's about if I believe this seer of yours!
Don't try to guilt-trip me.
I can never guilt trip you
Too right!
It's been tried on me before.
I'm not like that
I love you too much to do so

I've heard that before too!
Anyway, not the real issue.
For now I forgive you.
So what's your plan now?
Just send only the package... We'll figure out a way for the money we always do
And did your oracle, whoever she is, give you any details of what might happen?
The future isn't always set.
"We'll figure out a way for the money we always do" - I don't share your confidence!
Ok...how long does it take to set up an account over there
Depends. There's the whole 100 points of ID issue to work through as well.
Ok...so can you predict how long it will take
Having multiple bank accounts can lead to trouble as well.
Ok
It's associated with tax evasion and things like that.
Do you know someone who can transfer the money to my account then you'll pay the person
That is just so stupid!!!
I don't want to involve anyone else.
I thought I made that so clear.
And then you tell me to find someone to send the money.
Fuck.
Just fuck.
You've set the cat among the pigeons, thrown sand in the gears, you know that?
Ok I'm sorry for bringing that up
I'd like Ute to cast the Runes for me on this, but for Seidr to be accurate she would have to know the details.
Ok that's a good idea
And that would make nonsense of all the efforts I've made to keep these secrets!!!!!!!!1
If my friends and lovers find out, they will almost certainly not let me go.
Have you withdrawn the money
We're going out for dinner soon, and I think it's going to be a bad night with all this shit you've piled on me.
And yes, I have withdrawn the money, or least most of it.
I'm sorry for spoiling your mood
Since you have the cash with you can you make a cash deposit

What do you mean?
Like you're going to deposit the cash into a Nigeria account
I'll tell you later why that's a fucking stupid idea. I'm going now.
Have a nice day.

Cammy will now be even more determined to do things her way!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some additional bits of chat from Saturday night - Sunday morning. Kevin must be worried that he's lost his maga.

Cammy I'm sorry
Well, we're back, and I had a bad time. I hope you're satisfied.
I'm sorry cammy i didn't mean to spoil your mood
Please forgive me
I love you and i don't wanna loose that

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Contact was made again. And for someone who objected to being guilt-tripped, Cammy was laying it on!

So you say.
I mean every word i say i really love you
Lovers don't do their best to confuse and confound you when you try to do the right thing by them.
Just saying.
I'm sorry about yesterday
Which part?
Everything
That's a lot.
I have to keep secrets from my friends and lovers (which I don't normally do) but it's quite OK for you to talk about it openly. That's one.
You're telling me to do things that are going to get me into trouble one way or another. That's two.
I'm sorry
Do you know what would be really so good?
What's that tell me
If you let me get on with things.
I'm doing all of this for a reason, and the reason is you.
I'm investing in you and in your future.
I know... I just want things to go well
I think you show promise, great promise.
Just let me do what my heart tell me.
You know it makes sense!
I know I'm just considering the risk
How's your Shakespeare?

I was genuinely surprised by his answer; maybe I shouldn't have been, but hey.

Who ?
You've never heard of Shakespeare.
Seriously.
OMFG.
No i haven't

I was going to quote "There is a tide in the affairs of men..." from Julius Caesar, but never mind!

I was going to quote you some words of his, very appropriate ones, but you don't know him.
SMH.
When are you sending the package
Hopefully next week, around Wodensday.
Ok
Maybe I can teach you a bit about Shakespeare as we travel.
Don't go back to that oracle. If you run into her, say that things haven't gone right and it's all a bust. If I have to lie, why shouldn't you, just this once.
Ok cammy
Promise?
I mean, really promise?
I promise
Just a thought; shouldn't you be in church sometime today?
I'm in church right now
Oh! Then I should go. Give all your mind to your God.
No don’t go

Chatting on the phone to his prospective victim while he's in church? Oh, that such wickedness could be!

Sand Timer x 7
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are looking up for the lad, it seems. If you haven't gotten him the finalized list of goods yet or let him run wild on Amazon, doing that soon wouldn't be a bad idea if you want to ship within the next week. Where is Cammy located, and where do you want the package to end up? We've been doing something where we have the package end up in the main shipping hub in Casablanca, and then kindly let the lad pick between alternative shipping hubs to pick up the package from, none of which are in Nigeria (generally because of licensing issues). You would have to ask BertjeAass for the particulars of the shipping stuff, but there are many lovely locations that the lad could visit depending on what's "convenient" for him.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's in eastern Australia - Sydney to be more precise - and I like the idea of the package reaching the Casablanca hub and the Lad being offered a "choice."

Cammy will not be discussing the package again before she sends it, because she's more interested in building the relationship before they meet. Hel, she won't be discussing the package after she sends it, for much the same reason... and if Kevin insists, that will lead to arguments.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found an odd message in Hangouts sent about an hour after I closed out:

Alaye howfar

So, chat opened, and...

Huh?
Hello cammy
What does "Alaye howfar" mean?
That's got me really puzzled.
I'm sorry that was a keyboard error
Oh.
How are you doing
I'm OK.
What about you?
I'm okay
Has your account ever been hacked

Huh?
Why would you ask that?
And FYI no. I know better than to let that happen!
Ok
Come on, there's a story there. Explain please.
How's your visa going
My other account was hacked

Other account?
My jsmith account
Oh, right. Well, if there was some leet Haxxor at work, he did fuck all with it.
Did he hack your computer too? Did you check that?
I don't know
How could he have hacked your account anyway?
Pointless to ask, I know.
Change your passwords anyway.
Ok
And make them all hard to guess as well!
Ok cammy
My brother gave me a masterclass on computer security - made sure that I never made the mistakes that hackers looks for.
Ok
How's your visa going

Oh, that. End of the week, probably.
No idea what's taking them so long. It should be simple, right?
Yh
Yeah

Bureaucrats. Meh.
Huh?
Guys at desks wasting time. Can't stand them.
Eight words instead of two.
Ok
I plan to stay for up to four weeks. Are you OK with that?
You said you're sending the package on Wednesday right
Can we not talk about the package???
I feel like it's pushing us apart!
Nothing can ever push us apart
I have to ask something.
Just wanted to say some things about the package
Ask away

Forget the package, I said!!!!!!1

Now to send down a googly (or a curve ball, depending on your sport)

Are you a virgin?
Be honest.
There's no wrong answer.
The longer you take, though...

Four minutes go by before he answers.

Just wanted to tell you to send me the tracking code
Yes i am

I can only guess that he was trying to think of the best answer.

Hmm. That's quite a responsibility I've given myself.
How
Though I've had sex with two virgins - men, I mean. I had to make sure it went well, both times.
Busting one's cherry is a major event in one's life.
But i do watch porn
Don't treat the porn vids as a how-to. Just saying.
Best thing to do first time is leave everything to me.
Ok
Like I said before, I'm the Older Woman in this relationship.
It'll be for the best.
Trust me.
Ok cammy
Should I call you Kevin? Or just Kev?
Which ever you like
I never asked about that.
Are you bringing cash with you
What wouldn't I? And if that's a way of bringing that fucking box back into the chat, forget it!!!!!!!!
Which box
The package? What else? Do you think it's going to be in a brown paper parcel??
Fuck - I did it myself.
Bad Cammy!
What's wrong
Never mind.
Anyhoo, it's almost dinner time. Thai curry with couscous and salad, Nikki said. Maybe in another hour I'll be back. CYA.
Ok cammy
Anyways i wasn't going to tell you to bring the box just the printer

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm here and ready to work. Very Happy

- I suggest that the package route be: Sydney - Singapore - Dubai - Cairo - Casablanca.
- If Cammy handed the parcel today, he (the package) will arrive in Casablanca early next week. If needed, we can make things go faster (or slower). Laughing
- Yastreb, please see you PM.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic - PM seen, PM sent with details.

Meanwhile, things didn't go well in chat. In fact, Cammy's temper boiled over and she chucked a massive snit.

Anyways i wasn't going to tell you to bring the box just the printer
You bring the printer

The printer will be delivered with the rest of the things in the package.
Why are you always trying to micromanage me?
Do you think a tourist on a tourist visa would bring a printer with her?
I don't want to talk about the package. It just brings out the worst in both of us.
I'm saying because all agents are saying the same thing
Agents? What the fuck?
And I have an idea on how you'll bring the money
Is there anyone you haven't told about this?
Oracles and agents, oh my!
My agent is giving me the warning
Who's this agent?
You didn't mention him before.
I have
What does ute think

When did you mention that agent?
That was when i said he said it's risky in our previous chat
Scrolling up. Wait,
Ok
Oh, right, you did.
Yes
And I have an idea on how you'll bring the money

What about the other agents?
They said the same thing
How many other agents, and what exactly did you ask/tell them?
I asked if it was possible to bring money in like the way you want to and he said it will be noticed because the scanners has been upgraded
I have an idea on how you'll bring the money

How many other agents, and what exactly did you ask/tell them?
Just one but he also asked his mates and they said the same thing
Who do those agents work for?
Let me give you the idea i have
The idea you want to force me to use by blabbing to your mates.
Let me give you the idea first
Uh huh...
I'm sending you a video
Wait one.
Is that by email?
Just watch it....I'm sending it to your hangout
Your email got hacked, you told me.
Not this one
[email protected] is safe? Not hacked?
It is but not [email protected]
OK, kewl.

So I decided to look at the video, and...

What the fuck was the point of that video?
Folding clothes really neat and nice and kentucky? That's your idea?
Seriously?
Cammy trust me on this
Before folding the clothes you'll put the money in it

And when I arrive in Nigeria, I bet your BS guys would love the chance to paw through a hot blonde's gear. They find the money and I'm fucked, and in a bad way.
Always assuming that Border Security here doesn't find it.
You won't have a problem in Nigeria
I don't want to end up in a Nigerian prison. You're asking me to risk that.
You won't have a problem in Nigeria
How can you know that?
I'm 100% sure
And don't just repeat yourself!
How can you know? Seriously!
You're here for a tourist visit, Nigerians can't dear to trouble you
You are so not serious.
I'm 100% sure they can't trouble you
One of the few TV shows I watch is called Border Security, about the Australian version of the people I'll be up against in Nigeria.
And let me tell you - a tourist visa is not a free pass.
You won't be disturbed i promise
Are you trying to piss me off?
BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCCEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!1
No I'm not
Just trust me on this
Please

I don't want to talk about this.
We need to settle this that's why
I want to see you and hold you in my harms

It's settled all right. I do it my way.
Which is ?
The things I bought for you - all of them - are sent by courier, with the money I put together for you.
That's something like 70K dollars.
Cash and kind.
Cammy please
Unless you want no cash, just the other stuff. The phones, laptop, watch and so on.
That means no car for us.
I wanted you to have that car.
You bring the cash like i said.......i know you're smart to get it passed the security
I'll talk to Ute and ask her to cast the Runes on this again.
Ok....thank you cammy
But if her counsel is to follow my instincts, I'll do it.
I just have to think of how to ask her for advice. Unlike you, I won't blab about everything.
And if I send the package without the money, please pick it up no matter what, OK?
You're sending it to my doorstep

Damn it - I may have said too much!

Am I? I thought that was the most risky option. I want it to be 100% risky free.
These days you can pick up from their warehouses or whatever. Much safer.
No it's not...that's why i sent my address and phone number
It's safer at my doorstep

Distraction time; Cammy will lose her temper.

You think you know better than me. Is it because I'm a woman?
Stop thinking like that
I know it's safer at my doorstep

Entitlement much?
Please just send it to my doorstep
In your place I wouldn't send a parcel or package to my doorstep. But then I don't have a cock so I don't know anything.
Poor little Cammy, born with a c_nt, so she don't know nothing about nothing. Awwww
Poor little Cammy's gonna crawl into a corner and cry now, cos she just learned how she can't think for herself, she needs a man for that.
I'm here for you cammy
I LOVE YOU

Oh, how sweet, he's going to save me from myself! I have a man, no more being the soft helpless little blonde!!!!!!!
You're not helpless
I know you're strong
I just want us to be safe

But I must be weak! Cos Kevin says what I've got to do!
Cammy stop thinking like that
You know what? I'm going to get AJ a big surprise. I'm going to go right now and get him to fuck me long and hard, because really that's all I'm good for.

Cammy won't open chat for a while - she was that worked up (and AJ was happy to show her a good time as well).

But she's bloody-minded enough that she'll post the parcel on or about 1300 AEST on Thursday, 20 June, in its entirety.

2 x iPhones (Samsung Galaxy S10) - 2300.00
2 x Laptops (Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5 Inch) - 5100.00
1 x Playstation - 600.00
1 x Printer (replaces one Playstation) - 400.00
1 gold chain (BVLGARI) - 1500.00
1 BVLGARI Solotempo watch - 6250.00
1 pair diamond earstuds - 1800.00
Massive gold bracelet - 1800.00

Total - 19,750.00

There's also 50K in USD hidden in the printer, not that PLog was told.

Edited to add italics for clarity

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So,

- The parcel will be handed to PithLog local office in Sydney...
- on Thursday at 13.00 your local time (this will be 06.00 for me - in Romania - and will be 04.00 in Nigeria)... right?
- The lad will receive the "confirmation messages" in his Inbox.

I will fill this topic with all the messages, so that you can be up-to-date at any time.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds just right, Birlic. Go for it!

Cammy will be snubbing Kevin until the weekend. Let's see how he takes it.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was posted immediately after I closed Hangouts:

Quote:
Cammy please
Cammy please
Don't you love me
?

Now doesn't that just rot your teeth?

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

Tomorrow will be a special day for the little idiot ... the PithLog company will be in possession of a parcel that Miss Cammy sent to Nigeria .. ohh, I'm so sure it will be a long and full journey. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Here lives our boy:

... and this will be his "PithLog Invoice" (Cammy will sent him a copy):

I hope that the costs (Insurance and Shipping fees) are somewhat realistic... they can change if needed. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

@Yastreb: Please, PM me the email address for Cammy.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apart from VAT in Australia being 10% (if that's relevant), it's all good with the invoice. BTW, a PM was sent with Cammy's email address.

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You already have an email. Smile
No, the VAT is not relevant... PithLog is an international bla, bla company.

I'm waiting a message from you (here or by mail) tomorrow, after Cammy is going to tell the idiot the good news. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Invoice received with thanx. Kevin will get his copy late tomorrow.

In the meantime, Cammy didn't quite snub him.

Missed call from kelvin
"Missed video call"? What the fuck was that about?
You know the rules!
I'm sorry
You're building up bad karma. That's not a good thing to do.
I'm sorry
Noted.
That doesn't mean forgiven. Not yet.
I should be honouring Odin. But Marcus said I was in the wrong frame of mind for that.
He can see what others can't. I didn't dare argue with him. He might have realised something was wrong and asked questions, and I can't lie to him.
Ok
How are you doing

What do you THINK? REALLY?
I'm still angry.
But don't you worry yourself. I'll keep my pledges to you.
But don't you worry yourself. I'll keep my pledges to you.
Why are you repeating my words? Can't you write your own?
Wrong message
You bet your ass!
I don't have a phone remember
If it's about the package - forget it.
What about your phone anyway?
Never mind
OK.
Yeah
Have you eaten

No. No appetite.
Apart from coffee.
Please eat something
When I want to, I will.
Ok
I run my own life.
You hurt me yesterday
Is that a fact?
Yes
Oh, do tell.
I might be poor, or you might be older than me..... And because i love you doesn't mean you have to be harsh towards me...i do have feelings
How did I hurt you?
'You know what? I'm going to get AJ a big surprise. I'm going to go right now and get him to fuck me long and hard'
Oh? How could that hurt you?
You know I have lovers.
That's never been a secret.
Doesn't matter anymore
Let's drop that aside

Life is about learning to cope with pain.
Life is about learning to overcome your problems and weaknesses.
I get that
Life is about accepting your Wyrd and rising above it.
Life about being what you can be.
I get it
I should hope so.
Is your visa out
Issues. But I have some workarounds. Don't sweat it.
Ok
It's all in hand.
Unless you think I can't handle this.
No it's not that
What are you doing now

Wondering if my laptop can stop freezing up and jamming and so on and so on.
Best to leave it here. I should have bought myself one of those MS Surface Books.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The P-Log docket was sent to Kevin at 1550 AEST (bcc to Birlic).

Quote:
I sent the package today. At least one of things giving me grey hairs (Freyja forfend!) is over for now.
I've attached a docket the firm gave me. It's got all you need. So does the package (LOL).

Let's see what happens...

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic