SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Hello beautiful" - Cammy's new Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Monday would be fine, Birlic. You've done superbly.

Meanwhile, tonight's chat was interrupted by a computer failure. which led to a Cammy meltdown. I tied in some RL stuff because, why not.

Hello cammy
You there?
If you are, O HAI.
How are you doing
This next bit may scare you, but don't worry.

I did have an MRI scan as part of assessing a problem with neuralgia.

I had an MRI scan today - my GP was worried about the number of migraines I've had lately.
And??
That's all I can say. Results take time, you know.
Ok cammy
Hope there's no problem

If you hoped there'll be a problem, it would be goodbye!
Why would it be goodbye
Because you'd be an asshole if you hoped there was something wrong with my brain.
Lol....i won't
That should go without saying.
Have you eaten
Nah, not really. No appetite.
Ok cammy
Update, please.

He attached a print about the package reaching Dakar.

I had no idea that sending stuff overseas would be so complicated.
Me neither
Dakar, Senegal - some car rally or a really botched-up naval battle. That's all I know about the place.
Really
Bet you didn't know that.
No i didn't
I'm two inches taller with loads more trivial knowledge... You've got some ground to make up.
Lol....ok cammy
I wanted to ask did the laptop and phone come with any accessories

I don't remember.
Ok cammy
Sorry about that.
No problem
Kewl.
Have you decided how much you're bringing to Nigeria
No, because SOMEBODY HASN'T DONE HIS HOMEWORK!
Lol.....I'm asking so I'll know the hotel you're going to stay in and make budget for other things
I don't know what hotel it would be. Again, somebody wasn't doing what he said he'd do.
I'm saying because hotels in Nigeria are expensive and the cheapest near where i stay is also expensive
Define expensive, please. I really have to know these things.
The hotel for a month is $10,000
That's the main thing we need to know

What the fuck?????
What the actual fuck?????
Exactly what i said
300 a night for just one person?
Yeah....but we're staying in the same room so it's 300 for both of us
Something to remember...

We're supposed to be moving around. That's what the car's for.
Yes cammy
Plus, big assumption there, dewd.
I might need some alone time. Factored that in?
I don't get
Exactly! You don't get it!
I shouldn't stay with you in the hotel ?
Not if I want to be along. We chicks sometimes need that.
That's ALONE, not along.
Ok cammy
Besides, it the sex doesn't work out as we planned...
Just saying. Hope for the best, but plan for the worst, as Roscoe would say.
So if the sex doesn't work out what would be next?
I'm not going to plan that far ahead.
Oh, and 5-star hotels in Sydney are just under 300 a night at most, and we're talking major tourist destination here.
Wow
Hold everything! Holy shit on a shingle!
What's wrong
Those fucking Lagos hotel prices! They are totally fucking insane!!!!!1'
How
$4,527? $2,223? $2,478?
Those look right for Dubai!
Told you and the one i got us is just a room
So the fuck what? I'm the one paying!
From all the figuring you've done, I'd be spending slash outlaying 100K for what amounts to your sex education and ego boosting!!!!!!1
I need some thinking time!
100k ? For your staying or just the hotel?

At that point my laptop froze totally and I had to do a hard reboot. The misspellings are deliberate.

Between you and this fucking stupid assfucking laptop making my blood pressure spike I;ve got another mirgraine and a nossebleed. I should have been performing my devtions to Odin. I don't deserve any better.
FYI that's almost 80K I've spent on or given to you already, plus 30K you want me to bring for hotels and everything else.
Just so you know, dewd.
Goodnight.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- His parcel has reached Ghana... directly from the PLog servers. Laughing
Quote:
UPDATE: The parcel # TRK927911*** is located now in our warehouse at Kotoka International Airport - Accra/Ghana. We will keep you up to date.

The Pith-Log Team

Tomorrow - Benin (Parakou)
Saturday - Niger (Niamey)
===

05.52 - Our boy is tracking his parcel. Laughing
Quote:
Someone logged into PLog to track a parcel.

Trackingnumber : TRK927911***
Time : 06:52 CET
Lad IP : 197.210.62.37 (his IP shows Lagos location)

===

06.45 - Claude to Kevin, a very promising message. Laughing
Quote:
Good morning Kevin,
Your parcel has reached Accra Airport (Kotoka) commercial hub. I just received one short note from our automate monitoring system.
Probably this week the package will reach its final destination. You will be notified of this and you (with our local manager) will decide the delivery day.
Cheers,
Claude

===

09.21 - Our boy is very very happy... he can already "see the money". Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Great, thanks for the update.

===

12.40 - Maybe we can take advantage of this beautiful day and ask for other funny trophies? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Hi Kevin,

I think it would be a good idea for you to already prepare the new set of fresh BIP pictures and send them to me tomorrow morning. Weekend days follow immediately and, usually, our young ITT boys are getting used to early short-term vacations for these 2-3 days. It would be ridiculous for us to be unable to deliver the package because your photos can not be processed in a timely manner. Right?

Cheers,
Claude

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In tonight's chat, Cammy opted for frivolity.

How are you doing
Meh. Keeping up with things mostly. You?
I'm okay
How was your day

I went to the gym for boxercise and aerobics, had lunch, went shopping, came home after coffee with Chloe and Robyn. That's about it.
Wow...nice
So what are your plans?
Nothing.... Just at a friends place playing game
Computer? Board? Ball?
Console like the one you got me
OK.
War game?
Adventure and horror
Oh?
You're not going to tell me then?
Yeah
OK, be like that.
The package is now at Ghana
That's not what I meant.
Though I'm glad I didn't have to ask.
Funny thing that's where my dad is
What, in the horror/adventure game?
How did that happen?
That's where my dad is from
An adventure game? Now that's just twisted.
Also, hard to believe.
The adventure game is called Castlevania
And your dad's from Castlevania.
And things seemed so straightforward!
Lol.......the name of the game is called Castlevania
You said that.
Ok cammy
Have you eaten

And your dad came from there.
From Ghana
Make up your mind!
My dad is from Ghana and the name of the game I'm playing is called Lol.......the name of the game is called Castlevania
One game is called Lol and the other one is called Castlevania. Gotcha.
Lol
Have you eaten

Lasagna and salad followed by vanilla icecream with chocolate sauce.
Hmmmmm...yummy
What are you going to have for dinner then?
I don't know
Whatever it is, it'll be a surprise.
Of course it will, but not yet certain about what to eat then
Huh?
I mean I'm not certain about what to eat for dinner yet.. I have a lot on my mind
Just be patient.
Cammy's advice😊
It's good advice.
No sense in giving yourself an ulcer.
Obviously... So apart from shoes and the outing, what other things do would you be purchasing??
No idea.
And outing? I made it clear that I'm bi. Nothing to do there.
We do have some traditional wears you could try
You're going to be with me throughout the outing, not letting this gorgeous of my sight

What exactly are "traditional wears"?
Nigerian wears that's what I mean cammy
I think I want to hurt you right now.
Don't patronise me!!!!!!!!
Lol I'm just saying.. Just wanted to know if you'd wanna try them out
From what I'm seen, Nigerian women wear funny hats.
I googled for "traditional nigerian women's clothing"
I don't really like hats.
Actually not all though
Do the google I did.
Hats everywhere!
Ooh!! Now I see it.. That's not hat cammy, its some kind if scarf but a big version of it
These was what I was talking about
Surely they'll look charming for a lady as sexy as you are

He dropped in some images that I'd already found. Feel free to look that up yourselves.

No headscarves.
You don't like that either??
The only headgear I'll wear is either a baseball cap or whatever the cosplay gear requires.
I promise you'll like them.. Just saying
Whatever.
I need a shower and then I might get an early night.
Lol.. Now I'm just fantasizing about our stay together
Can I follow you go take the shower together??

Don't start wanking.
That's a turn-off, trust me.
Why??
So you mean when you're here with me, we won't take shower together?? Not even once??

No promises.
I meant that the image of you wanking as you fantasise about me really does make me want to have a shower.
Good night.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13.45 - He responds to me (related to the new BIP pictures). Laughing
Quote:
Yes, I will do that.

- So I was nice and I moved the parcel closer to him... in Lome - Togo. Twisted Evil
Quote:
UPDATE: The parcel # TRK927911*** is located now in our warehouse at Lome Tokoin International Airport - Lome/Togo. We will keep you up to date.

The Pith-Log Team

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are most kind, Mr. B! Twisted Evil

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His dad is from Castlevania? Is he Dracula?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Vitruvian Man v.03

Ohh, but what do we have here? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MrMystery314, Birlic; will Mr Mike N. in customer relations be needed soon, in order to settle matters to the full satisfaction of the client?*

*Cammy

Sand Timer x 7
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Based on past experience, I should come in once the package is near its final destination or once it arrives. What’s the final destination for this package. Niamey? I mentioned this to Yastreb privately, but if that fails YaoundΓ© seems like a good plan B, as it’s Francophone, a good 16 hours away from Lagos, and not a fun place for lads. Additionally, it sounds friendlier/more convenient than Niamey. Maybe we’ll have another Moulin Rogue.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing work guys!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Moulin Rogue is tempting - we could start a gallery.

Cammy won't be chatting with Kevin today as it's Freyja-day. He'll just have to wank - I mean, wait until Saturday.

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, let me understand very well... we do prefer Cameroon instead of Niger?
Today I will move the parcel in Benin, but tomorrow is one "important day" for our boy and I have to know the final destination. Laughing Laughing Laughing

07.00 - Directly from the PLog servers:
Quote:
UPDATE: The parcel # TRK927911*** is located now in our warehouse at Cardinal Bernadin Gantin International Airport - Cotonou/Benin. We will keep you up to date.

The PLog Team

===

07.15 - I want to see other nice trophies, before the game really starts. Twisted Evil
Quote:
'morning Kevin,
The photos sent yesterday are not clear enough and we don't have a good biometric profile.
We will try to resolve it more easily, with only 3 additional photos (instead of 8 ).
Write down your full name YU*** JOS*** KEL*** (as shown in the identity document) on a large cardboard; with visible and very clear letters.
I need 3 very clear and qualitative photos:
- one from the front,
- two from the side (left and right),
The photos must be taken from 1-1.5 meters away and your name must be visible on that card.
Send them as fast as possible today.
Your package just arrived in Benin, from the information I received from the coordinator who tracked the parcels situation.

Cheers,
Claude

===

- Our boy:
Quote:
Should the photos be in BIP form or just my face?

Claude:
Quote:
Hi Kevin,
It does not have to be in BIP format, but only from pants up... I mean, the top half of the body & your head.
Some kind of close-up pictures, so that the face can be seen correctly and with all the details (possible scars, birthmarks, warts, earrings, piercing, etc.).

Cheers,
Claude

===

10.00 - Our boy:
Quote:
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

and
Quote:
But its raining in Lagos I'm not sure there will be enough brightness for the photo

Claude:
Quote:
Kevin,
These pictures can also be made inside with a flash, so that there will be enough light for to obtain best quality photos.

Cheers,
Claude

===

13.15 - We have some new fresh "police style" photos! v.01 Laughing Laughing Laughing

Obviously, I want the pictures to be the same as those used by the police... when they "identify" the criminals. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Kevin,
Yes, it is perfect, you understand very well.
But you forgot that cardboard with your complete name on it.
I explained quite clearly to you in my previous message:
Write down your full name YU*** JOS*** KEL*** (as shown in the identity document) on a large cardboard; with visible and very clear letters.
You must hold the card in your hands so that the name be visible (for proper identification).
Send them to me as soon as possible so we do not have a delivery problem.

Cheers,
Claude

===

Our boy sent me another trophy "Police style". Laughing Laughing Laughing

Claude:
Quote:
Hi Kevin, I got that last picture and it's okay.
I'm glad we've been able to complete the biometric identification procedures before I go on my vacation.
Starting tomorrow (June 29) I will be on my annual holiday until July 15 (Monday).
The delivery will be in accordance with the arrangements that you and our local manager will do together.
You will receive an automatic message when the package arrives in the destination country.
Our local manager will also contact you and explain you all the delivery procedures.
Any others specific details will be settled together with our local manager. That's the standard procedure.
I wish you a great weekend!
Claude

Starting tomorrow, Claude will be on vacation and other characters will appear in the story... the package will reach its destination, of course not where the dear Kevin hoped. We will see! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

Someone is curious to see what is the current position of the parcel. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Hi!

Time : 23:21 CET
Lad IP : 197.210.47.247

===

My plan for the next few days:
- Claude is already on his vacation, so he will respond with great delay to the messages and will not be able to intervene in case of need.
- The package is still on the Cotonou airport and will be moved to Douala (Cameroon) only this afternoon. Laughing
- Kevin will receive an impersonal message sent automatically by the PLog servers.
- He will be informed of the current position of the package, of the address of the warehouse in Douala and of the fact that he will be contacted by the regional manager.
- But all this will happen starting Monday morning, because Sunday is day off and no one is working on the warehouse.

I'm sure our dear boy will be delighted and will have a wonderful weekend! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Cameroon should be just fine.

Kevin wrote this in hangout after Cammy had logged off:

Quote:
I'm not wanking cammy just imagining how it would be like for us
Good night sweetie

Additional; here's tonight's chat.

In my experience, "just imagining" is when a man reaches for his dick.
Just saying.
Lol
How are you doing

I'm fine.
Poppyseed bagel with ham and cheese and orange juice.
That sounds delicious
It was.
I should receive the package by next week
Kewl.
But you still have things to do for me. It's only fair.
Actual hotel prices, for one thing. Links and so on.
Don't worry about the hotels I'll take care of it
I will worry unless the need to worry isn't around anymore.
You'll need to money in the package to buy the car - not on hotels.
Lol.....ok cammy
So when you tell me that you'll take care of the hotels, I want to know exactly what you mean.
I mean I'll investigate on the prices
As I asked you before.
When can you do that?
I'll have to ask the manager
You mean managers.
Yes
So when will you know?
I'll tell you by Monday
Don't let me down.
I won't
Kewl.
So when you come what are the things you'll like to go shopping for
Didn't you ask that question just recently?
Did i
"Obviously... So apart from shoes and the outing, what other things do would you be purchasing??"
That question.
Oh yeah....silly me
And the shoes are for you, Bigfoot!
Lol.....I kind of love that name
You like to share the name of a huge hairy mythical monster?
Weird.
Lol....in the movie i watched Bigfoot kind of has super powers
Whatever. Mythical creatures can have any powers you want.
Yeah true
While we're on that subject - are there are/many interesting creatures of legend in Nigerian folklore?
I don't get
Oh, never mind.
Tell me
OK, I'll try what I mean is\

I'd been having a resurgence of neuralgia over the past week, with some nasty jolts during the chat, so I decided to cut it short. Hell, I can use that if I must during the bait.

Sorrygoota go
Its bad, explan latert

Edited to add italics

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday must be a wonderful day! Laughing Laughing Laughing

15.45 - The parcel has reached Douala Airport.
- I have moved his package properly on the map Laughing, so that the idiot will see the parcel arrive there.
- Our boy just received a nice message from the PLog servers.
Quote:
Your parcel #TRK927911*** has been delivered and is ready to be picked up at our Douala, Cameroon facility. You can collect the parcel during regular business hours 08:00 to 18:00, Monday through Saturday. The package #TRK927911*** has been placed in our PLog long-term parcel storage Warehouse and will be transferred to the PLog parcel collection Hub on the date that you choose to collect it.
Douala PLog office is located in Bonamoussadi area, adjacent to HΓ΄pital District de Bonamoussadi, between La MosquΓ©e De Bonamoussadi and HΓ΄tel Saint James, Douala, Cameroon. You will have no difficulty locating the office, it is very prominent and very well signaled with indicators. Please let us know when you intend to come and collect the package and we will transfer your package to the parcel collection Hub for your inspection and collection. Remember that you will need notify your arrival 24 hours in advance and the parcel must be collected by you in person.

The PLog Team

Let the show begin! Laughing Laughing Laughing

16.30 - Our boy has been activated. He's not happy, not at all! Laughing
Quote:
How is this possible?? I spoke to Claude and he assured me that the package will be delivered to me at my doorstep here in Lagos, Nigeria.

So how come I am to get the package in Cameroon?? I never saw this coming. Is this how you people work??
This is so unprofessional! How can your agent make a promise that it will be delivered to me at my doorstep and yet I'm seeing something else.

Is this some kind of joke or what?? Please I will not waste my time and resources coming Down to Cameroon after I have been promised that it will be delivered to me at my doorstep.
I wouldn't rate your courier service company a five star and would never recommend anyone to it.

If this package isn't delivered to me at my doorstep, I would make sure that my friend (Camille Wh***) sues your company.

Kevin

- From the PLog "tracking office", a neutral message:
Quote:
Sir, I'm just a simple employee at the parcel tracking office and I have no responsibility for the parcel destinations. From what I see on the monitor, your parcel arrived today in Douala, Cameroon. Frankly, I do not know what to say. You can try to get in touch with the local manager in Cameroon (Mr. Qesha Kauni - qeshamail), although it is already Saturday afternoon and I do not think anyone else is working on the warehouse. But, who knows?

The PLog Team

===

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now the fun begins.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ohh, yeah! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Saturday - 18.30
To the Cameroon manager Qesha, our Kevin wrote:
Good day Mr.Qesha Kauni

I hope I find you in good health??

Well my name is Kevin Smith. A friend of mine with the name Camille M. Wh*** sent a package to me from Australia and it happens that she made use of your company's courier service for the delivery.

An agent of PLog was in communication with me not until he went for an holiday and he's to return on July 15 as he said in his mail To me. He assured that my parcel will be sent to me via doorstep delivery.

Amazingly, I got a message from your customer care service, telling me that I am to come pick the parcel up at your courier center in Cameroon after my friend has paid for a doorstep delivery to my country.

The parcel tracking number is TRK927911*** and its ought to come to Lagos, Nigeria. I was informed that it might take up to 7-8 working days to reach me which already has exceeded the delivery time constraint.

So now, I want to know why this is happening because I'm already upset with the whole arrangement. Your company is so unprofessional to say the least and I might end up not using your courier service company for any delivery and I won't recommend it for anyone to use.

I hope something can be done about it.

Regards

and
To the PLog tracking parcel office, Kevin wrote:
Isn't there anything else you can do concerning that??

Ohh, poor lad! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy will be somewhat preoccupied for the next three days with her neuralgia (I'm speaking from personal experience; a few bouts of that can take away all interest in just about anything).

She'll be back on Thursday to hear Kevin's take on what happened and offer no sympathy whatsoever. If Kevin asks Cammy to send money for a trip to collect the parcel, she'll chuck a wallaby.

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

- Overnight, our boy has often checked the position of the parcel.
- Perhaps he hoped that everything was a mistake and that the package would still go to Nigeria. Laughing
Quote:
Hi!

Time : 22:47 CET
Lad IP : 197.210.55.111

08.20 - My Cameroon manager Qesha writes to Kevin:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir mister Smith, it's Sunday and I'm home, along with my family.
I do not know what it is about and I can only check tomorrow when I get to the office.

As far as I know (I do not know many details) in Nigeria there are big problems with the operating license of the company and authorities in Abuja have suspended our activity. The Company lawyers are in Abuja and negotiate with Nigerian authorities, but this process is still ongoing and no one knows when it will end. My opinion is that there's a bribery issue, but nobody has said anything clear yet. Of course, the cancellation of the license is a shameful thing for us and the company is trying to keep everything under control and in big secret.

Tomorrow morning I will check the "entries" and give you concrete details about your package.
Because delivery can not be done at the door, the company will pay all your expenses on your trip to Douala.
I wish you a nice Sunday with family!

As Salamu Alaykum!
Qesha Kauni
Regional Manager

===

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are dear Kevin's options.

Well, at least he's got a choice!

Additional; Cammy did chat with Kevin, but not very productively. She was a bit distracted... as her somewhat jumbled spelling will testify.

Hello cammy
There's something wrong with the delivery of the package
This is the second mail I got

He posted copies of both P-Log emails.

What's going n
on?
Cn you tell me?
)OK, dont tell me then.
I don't know what's happening
Don't ask me
It is suppose to come to Lagos
Why

Huh>?
Whay what/
The package
No, you asked why, and I dint get it.
Be clear please.
You said "don't ask me" and i said why
Cos I can't gve you an answer.
Where's Cameron anway?
After Nigeria
They. Pasted the destination

WHat do you mean adfer?
They. Pasted the destination
Passed

Stop with the fucking repepition!
Fuck it, I'll goofle
Ok cammy
What are we going to do now

We?
Yes
First things fist. Did you wrote to Pithj?
Yes
And?
Welll?
The picture i sent was their reply
Dp yuou have a fucking answr? Ues or no?
The picture i sent was their reply
So wahts with the "What are we going to do now"? No meed to panic
Notong to say??
I guess not!!!!!!!1
WHy so scarred?
I have to be
You've spent a lot on this
Sorry for late reply bad connection

WHat have you got to loase????
And that's right, I've spent a lot.
Just remember that.
Ok cammy
So wait for Mr Whateverhisnameis to get back to you
Ok cammy
You seem to be really calm

I've got more immendiate concerns.
Forget my mirgaines, something worse.
AJ thinks I might jave neuralgia. Off to the GP tomorroow.
I don't understand
Whatever it os, it's like a fucking nightmare.
Oh, look it up, dewd!
According to wiku its been called the worst pain ever.
I believe it.
It came out of nowhere last nigt.
Ok
Sorry about that cammy

Not you fault.
I just pray to Skadhi for strenth to stand the pain.
You'll be fine
Easy for you to say.
That's because i believe you'll be fine
Anythign else?
Have you eaten
No. Just in case it tuens out to be an abscess or something like that.
Ok cammy
So you need to rest

No shit, Sherlock.
Sherlock ??
Fuck me. You don't know what that means?
No cammy
Holy shit on a shingle!
Lol
How goes your passport

.In progress.
Ok cammy
What should we talk about now

No idea.
Lol

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- From the PLog office in Douala, my manager Qesha wrote to our dear Kevin:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, mister Smith!
I want to take the opportunity to come back to you with the promised details:
- Package: # TRK927911*** arrived from Sydney / Australia, on Saturday, June 29, 2019.
- Sender of the parcel: miss CAMILLE M. W.,
- Sender Address: #35, Westmoreland Grove, Glebe, Sydney, Australia.
- Receiver: mister KEVIN SMITH,
- Rceiver Address: #2, Okeowo Close, off Akinwowo Street, Alaguntan Road, Iyana Ipaja , Lagos, Nigeria.
- Phone number of the Receiver: 08114290*** or 09035466***
- The package # TRK927911*** is declared to be HVC type (High Value Content) and the insurance fee has been already paid.
- The declared contents of the package: "ELECTRONIC AND ELECTRICAL HOME APPLIANCES".
- The Sender has paid also the transport and handling fees and the customs fees. The Receiver has no any additional costs.
- The delivery deadline is July 29, 18.00 local time. After the expiration of this period, the package abandonment provisions will apply.

The inventory list, attached to the package file:
2 x Samsung Galaxy S10
2 x Laptops (Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5 Inch)
1 x Playstation
1 x Epson Color Printer
1 x gold chain (BVLGARI)
1 x BVLGARI Solotempo watch
1 x pair diamond earstuds
1 x Massive gold bracelet

Please confirm the accuracy of the data presented in the message and please confirm the date (day and hour) when you will be present here for delivery.
Mash' Allah!
Qesha

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy will definitely be offline for the next three or four days as the neuralgia takes hold.

In the meantime, I'm sure that P-Log will do its best to, um, accommodate Kevin's concerns.

Quote:
If this package isn't delivered to me at my doorstep, I would make sure that my friend (Camille Wh***) sues your company.

That would make an interesting aside in the bait. Cammy might eventually be bad-tempered enough to pursue action against P-Log, which means we'd need a lawyer to collect evidence and depositions from all concerned...

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

10.30 - Our dear Kevin writes to manager Qesha (in Cameroon):
Quote:
Yes, I confirm.

and
Quote:
So when can i receive my package because I'm becoming impatient

- Manager Qesha explain the situation. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Salam mister Smith,
You can take it anytime, any day of the week (excluding Sundays) between 08.00 and 18.00. I only need you to confirm your arrival at least 24 hours in advance, so I can be present at the warehouse. Because your parcel is included in the high-value-status parcels, my presence on delivery is mandatory. I already noticed that your package is marked by BIP flag, which means identity checking with photos. You will need to sign one internal document proving that the parcel is intact and that's all.
Masha' Allah!
Qesha

===

- Muhahaha, our litlle boy is not happy. Twisted Evil
Quote:
My package must be brought to Nigeria i am not crossing any border... The address on the package specifically said Lagos Nigeria and now you're telling me to come Cameroon.... If you can't bring it to Nigeria I'll make sure your company gets sued

15.45 - My manager Qeshaun responds to the idiot:
Quote:
Salam, mister Smith!
First of all, I want to tell you that the tone of your message profoundly dislikes me. Alhamdullilah, the delivery responsibility in Nigeria is not mine, and I do nothing but to do my job. The parcel is here in our warehouse and can not be shipped to Nigeria because the company does not now have a valid operating license. I do not know when and how this delicate problem will be solved and, to be honest, it does not really matter at all. Upon expiry of the deadline, if the Sender does not want to pay the costs of storing, handling and shipping back to his / her home country, then the contents of the package are shared among the local delivery team members. So I do not really care about your opinions or your threats. If you want to take over the package, I expect to be notified at least 24 hours in advance and I will do my best to deliver. If you do not want to take the package, it's just your problem.
Masha' Allah!
Qesha

===

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's going through the five stages of denial right now: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. He's done denial and anger so far, so let's see if he continues with the process.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17.30 - Our dear lad try to propose alternatives:
Quote:
Sir,

This things are meant to be solved maturely and not be treated like amateurs. Now you said you want me to come over to Cameroon to get the package and that you'll take care of my transport, how about we do it this way; the expenses for my transport to Cameroon should be used instead for an agent that will bring it to Nigeria??

I guess that is quite accepted because I can easily pick it at any of our parks here. So you get an agent over there in Cameroon that will deliver the parcels here and you settle the transportation expenses, while I communicate with the agent via email in order for me to tell him where I'll be able to pick it up.

This is more appealing than me coming down there. You don't need an operating license to deliver it to me; you can make use of our local bus transport while you get to Nigeria.

I anticipate your response.

My manager:
Quote:
Masah el Kheir, mister Smith!
Let me be very clear and explain some things.
- Right now, our company does not have the right to operate on nigerian territory. I do not want to have any legal problems.
- The package does not leave the warehouse except in the presence of the Receiver, because that's what the Regulation says.
- The parcel insurance policy is not valid if we send the parcel fraudulently to Nigeria. If there is an unpleasant event, insurance will not pay anything.
- Travel expenses are settled directly on delivery, based on a Report (by me) and obviously based on your direct Statement (related to travel costs: tickets, accommodation, food and water, other small miscellaneous expenses).

Under these circumstances, your proposal seems to me just an unsuccessful joke or an attempt to check my fairness.
Masha' Allah!
Qesha

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

19.00 - We have already reached the bargaining stage... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
What if the package can be taken back to Benin?? At least you have an operating warehouse there, I can come and get it.

Kevin

Of course, Qesha (my Cameroon manager) will respond only tomorrow. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic