SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pious Paul : will he succeed? [ongoing bait]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had been baiting my lad for a while, and he was on the hook for about a month. He had already provided me with a nice trophy. I tried to get him to safari , but he was too lazy and the bait died....or so I thought.

I had been baiting him with my Church character. And old man, devoted to his church (and always looking for new converts). During the bait, I had been dropping bits of 'back story' in my emails, and mentioned the church efforts (but not actively trying to 'recruit' him).

Then, after a few weeks, I received this email (from a new email address)

Paul wrote:

Good day Brother may the rod of peace enter you.
Please i am writing this mail to make my intentions known to the Brotherhood, I am considering starting my own mission in the Name of the Brother but i surely need the help of the Brother please get back to me if this i am of importance to you.

Kind regards,

Paul ***]

Just FYI: This is the Brother, and the thing he is holding is the Rod of Peace. Happy entering!

Obviously, Phill responded very favourably and exited.

Paul wrote:

Dear Father Phill,

Thank you for you mail i am 57 years old i love to love and help
people around me as far as i can put a smile on their faces am happy.

As for my family i lost my family my lovely beautiful wife and kids
some years ago in a ghastly car crash so i have decided to not marry
again and spread the love as much as i can do lots of charitable work
going to orphanage homes donating the little i have all this things do
give me joy and i indeed feel blessed doing good and putting smiles on
the faces of those around me and afar from me that is me.

All i desire from life now is to continue my missionary work because i
feel blessed and fulfilled helping in my little way and i strongly
believe that with your love and support we will make the world a
better and more peaceful place.

Regards Paul.

I had mentioned in my 'back story' that my character lost wife and kids in a car crash (I 'borrowed' this idea from Birlic. Thanks for the inspiration). This is a good reminder that we are dealing with ruthless criminals, who will do everything to get a payday, emotionally manipulating people. This is why we need to give them as much pain as possible!

Quote:

Dear Mr. U***,

May the Brother's love touch your Whole!

Thank you for your email, from the bottom of my heart. Your words deeply move me, and I can't help but shed a tear from the emotion.

I have gone through a similar trauma as yourself (losing my beloved family in a tragic accident), and for me, it was the moment that I decided to dedicate my life to the Brother. Reading your story hits close to home, and I can only imagine what you have gone through.

I am proud that you have managed to turn this tragedy into a positive force in your life. That takes a lot of dedication and devotion, which a lot of people lack.

I am heading to the Council meeting now, and I am glad that I got to read your email beforehand. I will make sure the Council will hear of your situation, and how you have overcome it. They will be impressed, I'm sure.

If the Council approves, I can inform you about the Ordainment process later today.

Again, thank you for your email. It has brought a smile to my face.

kind regards,

Phill

Obviously, the Council decided favourably, and so I wrote:

Quote:

Dear Mr. U***,

May the Rod of Peace pulsate your Whole!

The Council have just concluded their meeting, and as expected they were impressed with your email. Certainly, your efforts in spite of your personal tragedy have made a great impression on them.

The Council unanimously agreed that you should to be allowed to go through the Ordainment process and have asked me to be your sponsor, a task I have accepted gratefully. If you still feel that you would want to join the Brotherhood, I will send you further details on how we can proceed.

Meanwhile, the Council asks if you could elaborate more on the charitable work you have done in the past, and are doing now. This will help the Council determine the sum of the Ordainmentgrant which will be awarded to you when you complete the Ordainment process (which we will discuss at a later stage).

I am pleased to be your sponsor, and am looking forward on proceeding through the Ordainment process together with you. If you have any question, at any time, please let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

kind regard
Phill

Quote:

The Ordainment process constists of three steps, each of which you have to go through (in order). After completing all three steps successfully, you will be an Ordained Brother.

The first step is that you complete the Proclamation of Righteousness and Testimony of Truth. This is a form you fill out. After that, is is time for step two, which is the actual Ordainment Ritual, which will be described in detail to you once you are ready. The third step is providing the council with photographic evidence of your efforts in spreading the Word of the Brother and doing charitable work.

Paul wrote:

Dear Father Phill,

I must say i commend you on your effort in reaching out to the council
of elders on my behalf and agreeing to actually be my sponsor i must
say i am filled with so much joy and gratitude words can never be
enough to explain my innermost feelings.

Father Phill i suggest and believe we should start the process right
away as we are on the same page and are striving for same goal and
purpose.

Regards Paul

It's nice to be appreciated!

Paul was sent the Proclamation form

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri

Last edited by Bertje on Sat May 18, 2019 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Step 1: Proclamation

Already, problems
Paul wrote:

Dear Father Phill,

I must say i am highly pleased with our tremendous success when i
tried filling out the form the colon below seems small i do not think
it will fit but please if you can help me out with that so i will
attach my photo to it please can you be of assistance thank you.

Regards U***

Perhaps the colon needs some Rod of Peace action?

Quote:

Dear Paul,

May the Rod of Peace enter your Whole!

Thank you for your email. I too am very pleased with our cooperation, and the determination you are showing.

I am not sure what you mean when you say 'the colon below seems small'? I can't recall there was ever a problem with the form being too small? However, it is very important that you write the Proclamation in the room that is provided for you. I am sure you will manage, as every Brother before you has been able to.

My advise would be to use a pen with a fine tip, so that the lines are not too thick. That way the text should fit easily.

I will be away on Church errands for the most part of the afternoon, so I might not be able to give assitance right away, should you need it. I will try to check my email as often as I can.

kind regards,
Father Phill

Paul wrote:

Dear Father Phill,

I will do just as you have instructed thank you for everything the
time and support you give to me Ii am pleased and most grateful

Regards U***

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to the Rod of Peace pulsating his whole colon. Great alimentary canal baiting on a scammer that would tell his victim that he also lost his family in a tragic accident.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BertjeAass wrote:
Perhaps the colon needs some Rod of Peace action?

LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Do not forget about the ritual of Sacred Baptism... it is extremely important (for him) and it can be very funny (for us).
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going to a great bait, well done for hooking a nice idiot. Wish I had the power to bring the scammers to their knees bent and begging. I am learning from you , Birlic, Lino and the rest and the past.
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got lucky. For every success there are several failures.

Get a mentor and give it a go!

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's enough luck in baiting where anyone can do something great. There's obviously natural talent (which is derived from understanding psychology, having good writing skills, critical thinking, and so on), but there's also still luck: one of the more recent Greatest Hits baits (Mr. Humphere) was someone's literal first bait and my first "unusual" bait. You never know when you'll get lucky. The nice thing about baiting is that you can kill time sending messages to lads while on public transit or just waiting around; you don't need to have long, prolonged chats, just a mail app on your phone or something like that.

Mentors are good, and maybe even more than that, just reading forums like Eater University or any other baits that you can see from the ground up is helpful. There are lots of helpful resources scattered around everywhere.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paul wrote:

Dear Father Phill,

I have been able to fill up the proclamation of righteousness and
testimony of truth but i do not know how to attach my photo am not
able to do it so please can i send the proclamation and without the
attachment of photo and send the photo just as you sent yours please
help me out on this as it is the difficulty am having

Regards U***

Quote:

Dear Paul,

May the Brother touch your Whole!

How wonderful that you have been able to fill out the Proclamation. I am looking forward to presenting it to the Council!

As for the picture: it is of utmost importance that the Council can verify that the person on the picture is the actual candidate. If you have problems attaching your picture, you may send me proclamation AND a picture of you holding the Proclamation. This has been accepted by the Council before.

If you have any other question, please ley me know.

Kind regards

Father Phill

The text is not copied correctly, not in the assigned space.

Also, I wonder how he's going to react when he finds out that he has to make photo's of every step of the ordainment process. He won't be able to just use a random photo Very Happy

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Father Phill,

I have gone true the pictures and still a little bit sceptical but its
okay so the black wood painted is the rod of peace? and how am i
expected to hand carve it how please explain to me i seem lost here.
Because i do not think i can hand carve it

I wrote:
Dear Paul,

may the Rod of Peace touch you.

Yes, the Rod of Peace is the black object in the pictures. It is depicted in our website and in our logo, as clearly described in the Instructions you received. Have you not read them carefully?

The way you craft the Rod is yours to decide. I used a log and a Carpenters knife when I went through the Ritual, but you may decide on any method that suits you best.

Kind regards

Father Phill

Quote:

Dear Father Phill,

Please ask the council if i can do all of this and back the camera i
do not want the image of my face anywhere
please i know what i am
talking about am and i also know this might be a little difficult but
please help me as am highly optimistic the council will agree to my
plea i strongly believe we will pull through with my idea.

Regards U***

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic