SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Zombini Apocalypse (First Bait, Ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

BertjeAass
Likes Mel Gibson's Beaver

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sure, happy to help

make sure you are able to actually edit the HTML code on the pages (I don't know weebly, so not sure if that is possible). Doesn't require php/mysql, that will be handled on my side of things.

Jezus is in a man all the time - sung by Dawa lbah

Send your calvary greetings
Zombini
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lad is finally getting fed up. He just sent me a very short email telling me to make the payment via WU. I considered asking him to use s3c p1c, but I'd like to get back in his good graces (if you can call it that) before asking him to do anything too crazy. I'm in it for the long game and if that means more delaying tactics before asking for a trophy, then so be it! He hasn't contacted my brother, and the ladette hasn't replied to me. He won't hear back from any of my characters today, so that should give me some time to think. Any advice is welcome! Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think the bait is coming to an end now. My main character told the lad she would send the money via MG if he sent the details, with no response. Meanwhile I thought an ASEM to a fake lad from my brother might get the lad back on the hook.

Hello David,

I wanted to write a quick email to say thank you for the pictures you sent. You look great! Thanks for the shirt designs. You'll find $10,000 in your account by morning.

Keep up the good work

Tom,

Kindly disregard my previous email. It was meant for another business partner who agreed to design and model some shirts for us. I understand you are not interested in this business.

No response so far. I've considered emailing him as my janitor character, but I don't know. The fun seems to be drained here. We'll see what, if anything, the coming days bring. If this is the end, I got the last word Smile Razz

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic