SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone still baiting CC lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There has been a dramatic drop-off in credit card scammers in the past couple of years, presumably due to increased security by the CC companies. That's obviously a very good thing. But every once in a while I still run into one through my own business account. Here's one for the pig farmers to toy with:

Quote:

Subject: Order Enquiry

Hi

I will like to purchase your product.

Do you allow pick up via Courier Company or freight forwarders?
What types of credit cards do you accept?

Awaiting your response

Regards,
Rohit Sehrawat
CEO
sehrawat LLC

The address that shows as sent-from is [email protected], however when I click reply the send-to address that comes up is [email protected].

Have fun!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks I like them! Will let you know if I hook him.

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's going to buy a lot of dresses, sweaters, shirts and curtains from my handsewn items company. Going to make an invoice soon

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Katie is in, selling hydraulic equipment. Lots of details i must know in order to quote him. (I did this IRL years ago so i just do the bait like i would a real customer - do you need the complete system or replacement components, what engine is it on, blah blah blah)

Ps we finally got to the price list. Components are expensive and heavy so its very tempting to cc lads. Shipping costs mount quickly with this stuff IRL. I've fudged the numbers enough that he can't google and find other real companies selling these systems. And will do the same if he gets to talking engines.

My associate told me you are interested in our hydraulic components. Are you in need of a complete system or just the starter?

Katie

Yes I Am intrested,Do you accept credit cards and also my preferred Courier and fright agency

Hello,

Yes, we are glad to work with international companies and use whichever freight forwarder or courier you prefer. Credit cards are accepted but before we get to that please let me know what you are looking for. Do you need just the starter, a complete system, or other components?

Katie

send me the full price list of a complete system

What engine? The price of the starter varies. The other components are the same for most systems.

Katie

DO you have a catalogue or send me your product site so I can choose and send you the items and quantities I need.

Hello,

We do not have a website. Here is the price list for standard components.

Hydraulic starter, $1500 - $3,000 depending on specified engine

Berrylium copper gear upgrade, $350

Gear replacement, $150

Hand pump, $450

Accumulator, $950

Foot valve, $275

Filters, $75

*we have additional spare parts such as pump handles or seel repair kits also, ranging from $25 - $100

** we offer discounts on complete system purxhases, however you must specify engine

Katie

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like he dropped me. We were just at the payment stage and he wanted to talk on the phone. Can't do that and he was suspicious about the company policy. All communication should be written to avoid confusion and miscommunication. He didn't like it. Maybe I'll give him the number to my burner phone tomorrow and make an exception for once

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They hate having to specify something when they don't have a list to choose from! Look for "This grates on my nerves" in published.

So far he's asked which cards I accept. I had a storm yesterday, so didn't answer him.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's asking about payment now. No phone calls here either. Everything must be in email or fax to avoid confusion.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Selling fixed football matches hopefully, he will be interested. Very Happy

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^How do you fix, or break, a football match? What do you strike it on to light it?

He's ordered six HSM (a fictitious car part), a few hundred spurving bearings, and parts to build some misspelled 3D printers. I had to go shopping, so I couldn't answer.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent the box size and weight to the sheeper (who handles frieght, not fright — no offense to the ocean fright gang). Has he decided what engine the starter is for? He's asked for a phone number, but I haven't given him it yet.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just called. The greeting phase was very confusing as he asked for Jane, which only vaguely resembles my character name, and introduced himself as /Éšo:'i:/, when in his emails he identified himself only as "ceo president". He asked about the sheeper. I contacted the sheeper yesterday, but have yet to receive an answer.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent the invoice including sheeping.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

08/23
040*
$5k is over the limit, but $4k went through.

10/22
234*

This card has been canceled.

He wants me to send him the receipt for the partial charge. What should I send him?

×186
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He never replied after i sent him a fake company name and phone & said there are 400 techs best to email so it isnt routed to the wrong one. I will poke later.

Ps anyone feel free to use any/all of what i posted for this or future cc baits

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vonspaso pm me a baiting email i will forward a copy of a gas station reciept obscured by a glob of nasty green mucus Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent, but he'll want another receipt after the next partial payment. I was thinking of adding a line "Payment with card *nnnn ... $xxxx" to the invoice.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Card number *0392
Cvv. 795
Exp date. 05/20
Zip code. 040*
Not valid in California

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12/21
352*
$6k5 Over limit
$3k2 went through

02/21
352*
$3k3 went through

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the sheeper's piggy, David E.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad just called me trying to reconfirm the account I sent the money to. I had forwarded an email from the bank, which includes the account number. I could not understand his thinking. If the account is correct in the email from the bank, why does he need to ask me to confirm it?? I was raising my voice, which is hoarse, so I hung up to avoid tearing my voice.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both Rohit and the sheeper rang my phone off the hook this morning while I was packing his order. The sheeper called to confirm the account I sent the money from.
I wrote:
Please don't call. My voice needs a rest.

Rohit wrote:
Hello how are you doing, have tried calling countless times and but to no avail,

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's twigged. The mule's piggy has been shuttered, but the sheeper is willing to have a check sent to the mule's address. So I sent him a check by GPSE, who attempted delivery to a similarly-named street in a different city with the same name. It was three days ago that I sent it, and he hasn't checked where it is on the GPSE site or sent me any more email or called me.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has checked where it is and sent me an email. But I didn't get any email from GPSE.

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic