SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Papa don't preach => video

View next topic
View previous topic

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like my little friend is playing a game himself as well Laughing On the other hand, he has been pretty quiet the last few days. Maybe it’s an act, or he has other stuff to do while Mabel recovers enough to come to cameroon. Who knows.

Saturday May 11
0:36 What's Going on? Where are you? I missed you
10:35 Hello am sick very sick thats why couldn't reply you

….. yup… looks pretty sick to me if you’re at the barber shop.
12:40 So sorry to hear that. I hope you feel more better now
18:26 Miss you. Where are you?
21:33 Hey baby miss you too

pretty sick, drinking Heineken…. here we call that stuff horsep… nvm, you get the idea Laughing
He also sent a >>>Video<<<
If the Heineken didn’t do the trick this might’ve been the thing that got him sick. So what else can Mary really answer to that?
23:33 Oh hottie that is smokin hot. What are you having? I wanna join. Glad to see you're doing better. Did you send the papers to Dave today? She was here this morning but didn't receive it yet then

Sunday May 12
11:08 Smoking some gum ball, sorry i got all the papers ready i will send them now to her .how are you how was your night hope your doing good was very sleepy yesterday thats why i couldn't reply
12:47 I know all about sleepy. I sleep so much. Did you have pancakes? I'm really excited about starting a new church and working in it together. Dave will come by later today. I'll tell her you have the papers finished. Love Mary
13:01 yes already had pancakes baby yeah will get her papers soon
13:33 Do you have ideas yet for the church? I love music, maybe you know some people for the choir
14:41 YEAH, have will prepare a good choir because its the main thing in the church
16:11 Can you lead a choir? I love music. What's your favourite Hymn?
17:26 No,its hard for like phaslm What??
18:01 Which one? There are like 150 of those

Monday May 13
13:40 Luke to Dave wrote:
Hello sorry for the delay with all papers i tried doing it my own way

>>>The written form<<<

There are so many things wrong with this that it is hilarious. He lies about absolutely everything, but let’s not make too big of a deal about that. I want to move on, not stand still forever to get a few forms more accurate…. and what does Sister Dave really know about the relationship…. Right, only the truth that Mary wrote on her forms, that would be completely different from what he wrote Laughing Anyway, I think he’s too dim to realize this, and I’m going to let it slide. Might become a problem later, who knows..

13:42 Hey baby i sent dave the papers i tried my best baby
13:44 So glad to hear that. Missed you bunches
13:48 Miss you too how was your night
16:07 Lonely. you never replied anymore and I was worried about you. I thought you stopped loving me. How are you today? You never told me your favorite psalm
16:13 No baby how can i stop loving just that i wasn't too well and slept off baby phalsm 101 ,am doing good today and you how long you have to be with me
16:15 Can you sing it for me? I love your voice
16:24 Will do that when your here with me my voice is bad now (maybe that stuff he smoked)
16:36 No dear your voice can never be bad for me. When I hear it my world lights up, I get all warm inside. It makes me so happy

16:52 Sister Dave to Luke wrote:
Hi Luke,

Thank you for sending me this form back. It's not really important that you can't draw, it's most important that you're honest about all questions. I will forward these to reverend Greenham for you and he'll evaluate them. Did you remember filling out the membership form for reverend Greenham? He's still waiting for it and he's eager to bring you in touch with Cardinal Adrian to start working on the new church. Please send that one back to me as soon as you can.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

16:55 Luke to Sister Dave wrote:
Thank you very much am.about to send the form to him have a nice day

17:56 Okay will sing a special song for you okay baby
17:32 Wow thank you so much. What song will you sing
19:46 A love song
23:18 Oh, it's a surprise. When will you send it to me? I want to listen to you every night before I go to sleep

Tuesday May 14
11:20 Honey how are you? You hardly ever message me anymore. I'm worried
11:39 Hey baby
How are you?
Sorry i am admitted in the hospital now baby i collapsed last night and woke up in hospital but don't worry am feeling better now you know i love you and always will

How surprising…. most of the lads always get sick at some point
11:42 Oh no, now I'm even more worried. You should drink much water. Please make a picture for me, I want to see if you are well taken care of
11:45 Okay will do that baby i just got some medicine but am good to go now i want you here baby with me
11:47 I want that too. I have a doctors checkup later today. I'll ask them if I'm allowed to travel already. I want to be with you. What medicine did they give you?
11:56 Okay there gave me lots of medicine baby take care let me go to laboratory so they carry out final test on me will be with you shortly
12:35 I don't know that kind of medicine. Can you be more specific? Please make a picture for me. I need to see how you are now and that you are well taken care of
15:06 hey baby am out of the lab i took 2 drips and will be going home soon baby will send you pic when am home
Apparently we dodged this subject by asking a few questions that were too difficult for the doctor Laughing
15:30 Oh. Ok. Ik glad to hear you can go home again. Did they take good care of you?
15:48 yes baby i did ,did you go to the hospital yet?
15:52 What did you do? (he said “i did”)
16:01 TOOK SOME 2 DRIPS AM ABOUT GOING HOME WHEN I WILL BE HOME WILL SEND YOU PICS
16:02 OK!
16:09 yeah baby.... talkative dude
18:11 The doctor just told me that I need to rest longer, because I'm still dizzy. I'm not even allowed yet to go to school, so I'm stuck here for a while. I'm so sad

18:43 Sister Dave to Luke wrote:
Hi Luke,

Please submit the form for Reverend Greenham. You promised to send it to him last week and he says he still didn't receive it from you. It is only one page so it shouldn't be too much of an effort.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"I have been stuck here in a terrorist land they all lie to me. I don't have the package and I don't have money to get back home" Sven
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"Yes I am your good lad" Raisin
"I'm bucking you right now. I'm done with this bulls hit. I'll report you to the FBI if you still keep talking to me." Tyler

Last edited by Linoline on Fri May 17, 2019 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He will know that having bloods sent to the lab and then being treated with medication by drip is the usual treatment for more serious malaria. He probably thinks everyone knows that and he doesn't need to explain. Very Happy
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^At some point they all get malaria

Tuesday May 14
18:46 Luke to Sister Dave wrote:
Hi Dave
Sorry for delay with the form am from the hospital faited yesterday but am fine now just feeling sleepy but will forward him it now
Thank you

18:47 Thats bad baby am crying and it's not good for my health baby why did the doctor say that i miss you baby
19:02 He said that because of my health and it's not safe to travel yet. You promised to show me how you are and you promised to sing for me. I'm so sad today. I want to be with you.
19:50 Am so sad thats why i haven't done nothing since i came back from the hospital i wasn't able to do anything am so sad
20:03 Me too but we have to stay positive dear please make me happy
20:04 You know i always want you to be happy when i feel a litle bit better tomorrow will send you imgaes and video
20:20 You promised to send me your picture today. I need to see if you're ok
20:28 Okay baby am okay but i want you to be happy so i will make the picture for o
You okay don't be worried

20:51 thank you love. I'm really worried about you

Wednesday May 15

14:17 Reverend Greenham to Luke wrote:
Dear brother Luke,
It has been a week ago now that I have sent you the membership application form. Sister Dave told me that you have made several promises the last week to send it back, but failed to do so. I am still waiting for this, as the founding of a new church in Cameroon is a long desired wish of mine and I want to move forward with this project. A lot of money is involved and I have already cleared it, so I'm ready to move forward if you are.

Blessings,
Reverend Greenham

17:43 Are you still alive?
19:35 No am dead whats the meaning of that <= Funny dude

19:57 Luke to Reverend Greenham wrote:
Hello rev Greenham am sorry for delay
But i have form available sorry i wasn't my best health

>>>The membership application<<<

19:58 Luke to Sister Dave wrote:
Hey Dave i sent form do rev Greenham

20:20 Hahaha you funny man. I didn't hear from you for so long. It was just a joke ok. How are you?
20:33 Slept off and woke up pretty late today and was still dizzy am sorry for not texting you how are you i sent rev Greenham the copy today
21:28 Are you feeling a bit better now? So happy to hear you sent the form. Did you have some ideas for the church yet, besides the choir?
21:30 Yeah we can build up a new church house set up womens group,mens group and youths group
21:57 wow, you're smart, can you lead those groups? I want to learn
22:01 Yeah that won't be now that will be when the church has began
22:11 Of course. Do you have some people yet that will help us?
22:17 That will be no issues baby i will look for a way i need a favour from you (guess what….)
22:21 What is it honey? Please tell me
22:23 Couldn't buy all the drugs please can you help me send me some money please via money gram
22:25 I wish I could dear, but I'm not even allowed to leave the house
22:27 You can ask Dave sure she will help you
22:28 Oh, of course. So smart of you dear. I'll ask her when she visits me tomorrow. What kind of medicine do you need? You never even told me what sickness you have now. Can it be cured? You promised to send me a picture so I can see you are ok
22:32 Okay thank you very much baby i had fever but didn't have money to buy drugs am not feeling okay so if you can send me the money i will buy the drugs thank you
Let her send via money gram not western union please okay let her send via this names
Name:<snipped, but slightly different spelling (noticed this before, but this is the right moment to slap him for lying>

23:35 Thought your name was luke. why do you write lake? How much do you need and what's the sickness? You still didn't send me the picture
23:40 Lake is the correct one don't usually like telling people that i need about 500 or 1000$ also have some depths to cover here told you i had (fever) will get you pic please let Dave help me will really appreciate thanks please use money gram not western union
23:53 So why did you tell me it was Luke? Didn't you trust me? Now I'm sad
23:56 Am sorry never meant to make you be sad wanted to know you better before telling you but thats the only thing i lied about okay my love you know i want you happy right

Thursday May 16
10:13 Reverend Greenham to Luke wrote:
Dear brother Luke,

Thank you for sending me this form. I have to say I'm very pleased with what I have seen from you so far. You seem like a devoted young man, eager to lead those around you on a brand new path. The next step in the confirmation of your membership is the "Proof of Faith Picture". All new members have to make this.
Please print out this sign that you can find attached. Hold it in front of you, while standing outside in bright daylight and have someone make a picture of yourself. Please send this back to me as soon as you can so we can proceed with the founding of our new church.

Blessings,
Reverend Greenham

13:25 Luke to rev. Greenham wrote:
Hello Rev Greenham
How are you today hope fine,i will get it printed out and get you picture of it,whats name of the church back there ?

Thank you

13:27 Hey,how are you? How was your night hope your doing fine

13:29 rev. Greenham to Luke wrote:
Dear brother Luke,
The name of the church is Eater church and we are proud to have you be part of it soon. Your name is one of a priest, like you were already chosen for this task long before you came on our path. We thank God for his wisdom and guidance.

Blessings,
Reverend Greenham

13:48 Luke to rev. Greenham wrote:
Glory be to God

14:29 No I'm not ok. I slept like shit and I'm tired now
14:30 So sorry baby hope your not mad at me
14:33 You lied to me and I've been crying all the time
14:38 Am sorry didn't mean to hurt you this way please forgive me
15:21 Then show me that you love me and finally sent me that song you promised
15:42 Okay i will sent to you did Dave come yet?
15:43 yes but I couldn't talk I was too upset
15:45 Thats bad am sorry now i am upset
16:05 Maybe you should've thought of that before you lied to me
16:16 Am sorry if you cant forgive me and help me with all i have done for you then bye
16:19 You promised to sing a song for me. I want to be happy again
16:24 Dont have energy to sing when you have decided to help me with money we deal okay baby love you
16:25 I promised to do that but I could do nothing but cry since you told me, so I couldn't ask Dave yet. I will though
16:37 ask her now Mary your making me lost trust in you
16:46 I wasn't the one that lied. She'll be here again tomorrow. I'll ask her then. I have to be careful because I think jack is listening in on my calls
17:00 okay when she comes tomorrow let her do it you can text her right so do so please
17:11 You're a bit pushy. I promised you to do it and you promised to send me a song
17:19 promise
17:27 When?
18:17 Its already night here
18:23 Ok. I'll wait for tomorrow morning then. Are you feeling more better now?
18:24 Am better now baby and you hope you are too
18:26 No I'm not. I'm still sad that you don't trust me
18:29 Trust you mary just that i didnt know you by that time
18:39 But now you do and you said it again today
18:41 I said it today because you made me angry i trust you know do you trust me
20:49 How did I make you angry? Because I was crying? I trust you. I wouldn't come to Cameroon and give up everything here if I didn't trust you. I want to build this church together with you
20:52 You were crying and you were not feeling fine so i wasn't happy with you for that and what you did,you didn't tell Dave to do transfer
20:53 But I will tomorrow when you have made me happy again with that song you promised me. I tried to call Dave, but she's not there today, they said she's at the orphanage the rest of the day, but she'll come by again tomorrow
20:57 Okay baby will send you song tomorrow thats a promise okay don't be sad hope your happy
21:09 Ok, I will be happy again tomorrow.

Friday May 17
12:13 Hello baby how are you
14:02 A little better but you still didn't send my song. Dave will come over in a few hours. How are you today?
14:09 Will send video baby soon okay,am doing better
14:43 Ok, I'm so happy to hear that dear

>>>Video1<<<
>>>Video2<<<

He’s doing something that should look like singing. And he’s flashing of his bling. Very smart when you’re pretending to be poor and begging for money Laughing

20:13 Love you dear. You're so sexy. I asked Dave and she'll see what she can do for you. You look so hot
20:14 So when will she send the money am not getting any better
20:16 Don't know but you're looking pretty good. She promised to let me know tomorrow.
20:33 Thanks very much hope your happy now
20:41 Very happy, just want you to feel better soon. Did you talk to reverend Greenham about the new church yet?
20:49 Yes he sent me some image that i should take a photo of it me on it so will do that when you send me money
21:07 What does that have to do with it? I told you I asked Dave. Why are you not moving forward with the church? Are you not serious about starting a church in Cameroon? I have already been looking for information for sunday school lessons for children. I'll tell Dave not to send you anything if you don't want to move through with this. It's like you don't want to work towards our future
21:09 I have to scan papers and get him what he wants thats what i said i needed money for
21:20 You said you only needed to make a photo, you don't need money to do that, so show me that you're serious about this

I really want to move forward with the church part of the story, but Luke is waiting till the ship of gold is recovered and coming to him.

"I have been stuck here in a terrorist land they all lie to me. I don't have the package and I don't have money to get back home" Sven
"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I'm bucking you right now. I'm done with this bulls hit. I'll report you to the FBI if you still keep talking to me." Tyler
Hitty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sell the bling to buy the medicine, because you are not getting Moneygram money transfer, might get western union one?
Linoline, you are the expert work it my friend
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and isn't he supposed to be a doctor? Even in Cameroon, I'm sure doctors can afford to buy their own drugs. Very Happy
BertjeAass
Likes Mel Gibson's Beaver

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is he 'singing'.... My foot's inside?

Jezus is in a man all the time - sung by Dawa lbah

Send your calvary greetings
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I have no idea what he is singing but he's making a fool of himself so it's fine with me Laughing
Some doctor... Rolling Eyes

Friday May 17
21:23 He sent me an image which i have to prunt it out into the hard copy if your not sending money its fine your happy you got video right
22:10 am sending you money, You need to understand that I want to build a future with you together
22:29 I know and i want that too and am trying my best to make that happen
22:51 Thank you honey, that really means a lot to me
22:56 For nothing baby
22:59 What do you mean for nothing?
23:10 Its night am about sleeping
23:12 Goodnight
And just when I thought he had no clue about the timezones, I think he noticed the time gmail put in my replies.... But Mary has an IT guy and I'm sure he set up some European VPN for safety or something. In case he asks.
23:13 What says your time
23:24 Early evening
23:42 Okay tomorrow then sleep tight

Saturday May 18
A disappointing day for our lad

11:38 Hello how are you baby
12:40 I'm ok honey. How are you? Did you hear from Dave? I asked her to contact you directly about the money. Did you send that picture to reverend Geenham yet?
12:45 Hello fine now she didn't contact me yet will send him picture today let her contact me tell her please
13:43 Ok. I'll send her a message to ask her to contact you.

14:44 Sister Dave to Luke wrote:
Hello Levis,

Mary asked me to send you some money for medicines. I would really love to help you, but as secretary of our church, I am not allowed to send money to noon members. I tried to plead with reverend Greenham, but he said protocols don't allow it. I advice you to move forward with the membership application process so that we will be able to support you financially.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

17:53 Did you hear from her yet? Hope you can get the medicines now. Love you.

Hitty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline, my popcorn bowl is ready to see your next chapter, GOD BLESS YOU Laughing
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been poking him a few times, but he's still silent. I think the disappointment is too much for the lad, but no despair yet, if he gives up on the church I can always move on with the "Mary is recovered and comes to Cameroon" part of the story. We'll see in the next few days

Hitty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Move the scammers, but ask them who will Win the champions league LIVERPOOL OR GAY SPURS, ask the scammers, you do play them..one day I be like you, scam the scammer

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic