SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Papa don't preach => Luke is back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another safari from cam maroon to Lagos to meet her, great work never saw a turn around like this, from abortion to become a daddy and meet in Lagos with all the cash in $$$$
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey, don't mess with my baiting buddy. Touch him and you'll touch me....or something like that. We're like pinky and the brain, always ready to take over the world

Are you stealing Birlic from me? We worked together before you even joined this website... Crying or Very sad

I have no qualms with that obviously, but don't forget about me... I'm all alone here while you guys are having fun. Sparky and I have a new project that may have some interesting results soon, so stay tuned; PM me if you want to help send out some ASEMs.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
(And thanks for pointing it out, I forgot to change a name)

I've altered the name in my previous post now that I know which name you're going by. Smile

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not stealing anyone from anyone, just showing appreciation to a baiting buddy.

ETA

My personal doctor. I like that. Where in Cameroon are you? I just looked on the map, it's a big country. I'd like to know where I'll have to go.
Do you think the baby will have brain damage now after all that caffeine yesterday?

Hello
Yeah baby
No the baby will be good how was ur night am in central of cameroon in yaounde baby what did your parents say ?

I didn't see my parents yet, they came home when I was sleeping, but I'm sure the butler told them about what happened yesterday because I just went to the kitchen and there was only decaf coffee. That's so disgusting.
Since we're keeping the baby I'm going to the store today to have my gala gown altered. I'm going to buy a massive amount of chocolate and just leave empty wrappers everywhere. That'll buy me some time, they think I'm a bit bloated because of that. I need to make arrangements to come to Cameroon soon, but it can take some time to have it all sorted out and they still can't find out or I'm in trouble.
Did you make that picture for me yet?

[/color]okay no problem but sure before there find out you will be here with me ?will get picture now
can you do me some favor please

Yes I want to be with you soonest, but until I have made all the arrangements I need to cover up so they won't find out. It's not like my belly is the size of a football yet, but my jeans are hard to close, I'm going to buy a size bigger today and nobody will know until I'm gone.
Waiting with eager anticipation for your picture.

Was taking pics your name might not be too clear on paper haven't taken hair cut though might be bushy

don't worry cutie, you look hot. What's that tattoo you've got there?That's seriously cool. Thank you for the picture. I see that I'm very lucky. What's your private email? I guess this one you're only using for business purposes.

Thanks baby yeah thats my tatoo though isn't that good no we can chat here dont have private email just use this

Really, but it looks strange to get emails from John while your real name is so much more beautiful. I need to up the security here. gmail is harder to access for jack, so can you please email me on my gmail address from now on? it's <snipped> I have to go for a while now. Can you show me a full picture of the tattoo? Tattoos are so sexy

true reason is that my yahoo account is the account from where I send asems and it can get a bit chaotic. I like the use of gmail better and mail from all my most active characters all land in the same inbox, which makes it a bit more easy for me.

Okay no problem

haha silly this is still the same

And on gmail:
Hey baby

And back on yahoo
you tricked e hahahahaha

Looks like he's happy for now. Somehow I think that I can do something about that

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How old are you Mr Mystery dear?

You're a big boy now, so why don't you play nicely with Sparky for now and perhaps Birlic and Linoline will let you join in with one of their games later?

Very Happy
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So like how much time you still got before tou coming? Can't wait to be with you am really fortunate to have you

I think a week or 2 will be enough time to make all the arrangements for traveling. Right after easter mom and dad will be away for a few days and that's the best time to go without them noticing. I have to distract the butler and make sure Jack won't notice anything. Please send me a picture of your tattoo. I love tattoos they're so sexy.
Oh and I need your full address or I won't be able to find you when I arrive
(another watermarked picture attached)

Woow you cute baby thats lovely for let me send you picture

When you coming will come get you at airport your coming to Cameroon yaounde the capital of cameroon

That's so nice of you and I won't get lost in an unknown country. The tattoos are seriously cool. I want my name on there, can you do that?

I'm not actually going to press for this issue, but you never know when the opportunity arises to ask for it again, and it won't be as much of a surprise. I don't really have any specific plans for this bait right now. The only thing I know is that mary will have a car accident and end up in the hospital right before easter for 2 weeks.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeap, these pictures speak for themselves.
A truly successful doctor! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah thats nothing you can't get lost immediately you take your flight you give me duration of flight an hour earlier will be at airport.anything for you baby will get your face and name on me baby just want you to be happy and just that i won't be able to take of you the way i want baby because money is issue now

Money is no issue, I told you, I will bring all of mine and we'll live a good life. I'm not very good at math but 250,000.00 must be enough to live a nice life for a while in Africa right? I need to go to the travel agent after school without the butler finding out. He registers when I get home and when I'm late he snitches. Maybe I need to bribe Ahmed the driver, what do you think? When will you get my name on your arm? I'm getting all excited just thinking about it. Can you please sing a cameroonese (or is it cameroonian?) lullaby for our baby. He hears me blabbering all day, but I want him to get used to his daddy's voice as well of course. Please make a video recording of it. I just read a study that the light of a screen can somehow penetrate into the womb and can be soothing for little dwarfs and he's jumping on my bladder all day now. It's so annoying. What language do you even speak over there?

That's a lot of questions. Should keep him busy for a while

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another phrase I've heard is "tricycle motor".

Γ—186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Parents, the magazine lists the most common names of baby bumps by state. I have no idea what the study guidelines were. They may have called up two pregnant women in each state.

Alaska; Baby Eskimo, Nanouk

Arizona; Rad, Firecracker

Arkansas; Baby Hobbit, Itty Piggy

Colorado; Happy Meal, Lil' Bum

Connecticut; Handsome Man, Schmoo

Delaware; Little Bloop, Potstickers

New Hampshire; Poutine, Ziggy Stardust

New Jersey; Pookiebear, Snugglebunny

New Mexico; Sweetbun, Tiny Beep

New York; Troublemaker, Companion

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ oh that's nice, I might use some of that

Yeah that will be more than enough for us to invest in some real business and have great life aswell,when you come over here want you to be with me while i get your name on my chest baby and your face on my leg.will sing for my baby okay though my voice isn't that good,yeah you will have to bribe your driver and so he doesn't snitches on you and get everything in place

ok. I'll talk to Ahmed tomorrow and see what he can do to bring me to the travel agency after school. Maybe he can drop me off at the beauty salon where I always have my hair done and sneak out the backdoor while he's waiting. I can't do all the planning here myself. It would be really helpful if you came up with some ideas as well.
You didn't tell me what language you speak over there and if it's cameroonian or cameroonese. I need to know these things if I want to live with you there. Please send the video of you singing a cameroonish song for our baby. He needs to hear your voice so he'll know his daddy. I hope yo don't mind me saying he, because I don't know yet if it's a boy or a girl, but I feel like it's a boy

We speak mainly English here and french but i do speak English okay its cameroonians,so you can take your driver to saloon as you said then make like you going to shop to get something or take him somewhere around agency so it will be easy for you and you won't take time and want baby to be a boy no problem will try singing though am not good at that

Thank you for sharing your ideas. What can I tell him when I have him drop me off close to the agency instead of the saloon? I don't think I'll have much time before he'll get suspicious. It doesn't matter to me if the baby will be a boy or a girl, I just have the feeling like it's a boy.
I told you, it doesn't matter if you can sing well, it matters that this little bun will hear your voice and knows his daddy. studies have proven that they'll remember voices they heard before they were born and feel comfortable, and we can't start soon enough with that. Just try and send it to me.

Okay great when he drops you new agency tou can tell him like you give him some money to sit like for some few minutes and relax okay sweet talk him so he doesn't goes suspcious,me neither i dont care if its a boy or a girl okay will make a short video and send to you baby

My voice not that good baby just tell baby love him

VIDEO

honey, you look so cute. but the sound is so low, if I can't hear it, how can our baby hear it, he's inside a waterballoon, and please sing, this is talking, he needs songs it's good for the brain development if they listen to music early on so please sing a song loud and clear for our little turd. It's important. Maybe it can reverse the brain damage I caused him when you told me to drink like 60 espresso's
Ok, tomorrow after school I'll try to go to the travel agency and I will let you know what they say

Hows this baby
VIDEO

Send me your own video so i hear your voice okay be careful tomorrow as you go to agency baby give driver bribe okay baby
VIDEO

So beautiful. Thank you so much. I love it and I'm sure our baby will love it as well. I felt everything relax when I made him listen, so that must mean he likes it and became peaceful.
Sorry dear, I can't send you a video. There's some software on all my systems that I can't delete that traces all things like that and Jack will see it. You already know what happens next. I don't think I can explain to my mom and dad why I'm planning to live with you

Wow thats great am so happy my baby is happy to hear my voice, what did you eat today ?its okay no need explaning further i understand dear
Shocked that was easy

Thank you for understanding cutie. I knew your a good man. I can't eat much because I keep vomiting every time. Is that normal doctor?

Yeah its normal but eat too much of fruits and vegetables okay

Really? Usually I only eat hamburgers

You really need to be with me so i take care of you and baby

Wait... I just realized that I requested a cameroonishan song from him. I'm sure this wasn't one. But you can hear people laughing in the background. This is a good start, he's already starting to be the laughing stock.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It’s good to see that this game’s going well. Keep it up! Do I see a career in singing and performing in his future?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder why he's shirtless? Makes him sing better?

Some naked interpretation dance might be an interesting performance. He's most of the way there.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why? Don't you like hamburgers?

I love hamburgers πŸ’– guess what? Its a suprise guess

ooooh I love surprises. Is it a pony?

Told my mom about you she is anxiously waiting to see you

ooh that's so wonderful. Is she a nice mom? She must be, she's the one that raised you to be the man you are now, they must be so proud that their son is a doctor and even want to adopt another man's baby as your own. Amazing. My mom isn't really nice. She always made me dress up and sit in makeup for hours because she wanted me to join beauty pageants. I hated it. Please tell me more about your mom

Yeah shes so understanding loving caring and sweet mom .my mom is a single mother lost my dad dew years back she has been the one helping with everything before i too started helping the family .my mom is as simple as abc won't lie to you she really likes you and she has been telling me to gibe her a grand child but i couldn't because of financial issues but now she is glad am finally settling down

Ahw, that's so sweet. She'll be my mommy too soon and she can teach me all about little firecrackers. Hey I just thought, you sang jingle bells for our baby but you promised a cameroonish song. Don't you have songs people sing to their little buggers? What did your mom sing for you when you were a little one.

Singings songs like baby ohh don't cry ohh if you mummy comes i will tell her she will buy chocolate and your sweet stuff thats what mummy use to sick to me? You will be with me 24/7 will take round cameroon to all romantic lovely places you can imagine

Yesss a song like that, our baby will love it please sing it to him he loves to hear your voice and so do I. It makes me so happy. oooh romantic places, tell me all about it

Baby can i call you with your private line?

one word.... Jack

For the places don't worry its a suprise when you come here okay babe let me sing for him and you

Ohh jack really a paste in your life but don't worry it will be over soonest

Just did that hope my baby hears my voice
VIDEO

Yes, I'm so glad it will be over soonest. You're a lifesaver. I'll let the baby listen to it before I go to sleep and I'll tell you the result tomorrow

Okay baby am so glad everything finally turn out right i thank God for you when you come over will go give thanks giving to church celebrating you baby i think i like you pretty much more already .

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the most entertaining bait, he is a putty or hand or apuppet to you Linoline,he is after $250,000.00, so his rich girl will land in Lagos , he has to go and pick her up and bring her back to his country and live happily ever after.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahw, that's so sweet. I like you pretty much more as well mr cute. How is your day?

Hey How are you ?My day isn't bad how about yours and how's our plan going?

I can only go to the agency after school. so we'll have to wait a while. I'm nervous though. I'm not sure if Ahmed can be trusted. How much should I give him. I know mom and dad pay him well

Don't make him suspect you okay give him any amount that he can hangout for some few hours okay while you sneak out and get evrything checked out

A few hours... That will certainly tip off the butler, how can I explain to him why I'll be home that late?

You can tell him you went hangout or like traffic caught up with you guys he will understand you and try to be un good terms with him so you have extra credit

Ok, but I have to make sure Ahmed says the same. Usually the drive home is short. Shall I ask Ahmed to crash the car to make it look real? I'd have to pay him even more

You can have him say something like car had issues and he had to take it to mechanic and have him say samething too and give him some cash as a token of his help

Ok. Good plan. Can you make an invoice from the garage? Without one they'll never believe it. Just make a handwritten receipt of some mechanical issues that occur with cars and add some prices to it. Make it look real. You can make a picture of it and send it to me. I can give it to Ahmed to deduct it from the petty cash when we get home so he'll get double pay and he'll hopefully be quiet. You're so smart honey, don't know where I'd be without you

Ohh let me see will i write on a blank piece of paper

Anything to get you free from the wrath of your mum and dad will do just that but can i ask yoi something?

Thanks honey, but please don't wait too long. I'll need it soon

Okay will try my best because i will use a pen to write it down like how much should i put there?

I don't know, I'm not a mechanic and don't know shit about cars

Okay will just write on some paper let you see

Thanks, waiting for it

Whats brand of the car toyota or what and name so i also write and what should i say like the tire got burst or something and give me drivers names and give me a location too

t's portand. The car is a Mercedes and the driver is Ahmed but you know that

Yeah let me try something and show you to see

Hey i just did some paper stuff

Awesome, please let me see it. Time is running out

Okay let me forward to you

How's it?

I don't see it. Please make a picture of it and send it to me

This it here

Thank you dear, that looks perfect. I'll let you know later if it worked

Okay be careful and take care love you waiting for feeds

I think the butler believed it. He looked bit suspicious though. I gave Ahmed only $1000,- and he promised to play along, but you'll never know with those damn Arabs.
I'm almost 12 weeks pregnant now. Is it normal that I keep puking all day? Today I almost vomited all over the leather seats of the Mercedes. Ahmed wasn't pleased. This is getting harder to hide

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks about right for a tube got burst. Love the salutation at the end! That is one faithful mechanic.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I love that he hasn't considered the French content on the 'invoice'. Is Mary living in Canada? Oops - I don't think so, is she?
Laughing
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo. Well done.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late yesterday evening
honey I miss you. The baby really loves to hear your voice and so do I

During the night
Did you go to travel agency what did there say?
Wow thats great baby will sing for you guys tomorrow got into some issues baby some people came to my place and robbed me baby took everything from me

(didn't hear that excuse yet but can't say I'm surprised)

In the morning
Oh no that's horrible. Who was it. Why did they do it? Will it even be safe for me to go there?
I told the agency what I needed and they need some time to find out about flights and all that other stuff I don't understand, but that's what I pay them for.. I'm going back next week, but they said that traveling after Easter would be possible. So I hope they're right.
You didn't tell my if it's normal to be still vomiting all day.

Many hours later
The thief came took everything from my place didn't know who sent them but now don't have a penny on me need some money so i can atleast for me up keep i took away my phone am using the email in cyber thats why can't reply you quick baby,yes is but normal for you to be vomiting,there is a cameroonian embassy in California tou just have to go with passport so rhere stamp you visa.miss you more
Please reply me asap

Am going up and down trying to lead money from friends but no way baby it will be safe the are safe city's here just that didn't have money to live there

Ohw that's so horrible. What are the safer cities, because I don't want to be in a city where they'll steal our baby. Please tell me they didn't harm you or mom.
Ok the embassy in California is far from here. It'll take me at least two days to go there. What can I tell my parents that I'm doing away from home for two days, that far away. They'll never allow me. Shit this is complicated

We can live in Bastos here in cameroon yaounde its highly secured, no there just emptied the whole house took all cash evrything,gues you will just have to wait and see what the agency will say right? How long did there say it will take

Can we afford living in a place like that? I want to see it first. Show me where you live now and show me where you want to live. I'm leaving a wealthy life behind here and I don't want to live in the ghetto where I have to be afraid that the little anklebiter will be kidnapped

Can you assist me am in deep need at the moment?

Yes of course, in little over a week I'm with you and I'll bring all the money. Now please show me where you live and where you are planning for us to live. I want to see it. Show me around. Video it and tell me things about what you are showing me please

Okay the place is great though just that have some security issues but bastos is safest place its just like a city in us you like it. So can you help me?

Okay please lets talk on whatsapp is easier please will tell you how to secure it can't continue using email

I don't have whatsapp my parent don't allow it. Will you show me or not?

How do you expect me to get you video of location whereas i lost my phone last night ? Try downloading whatsapp

How do you think to use whatsapp without a phone?

Will take that of a friend so we can talk download it an install so you give me number to write you please do it now

I can't I told you. Jack will know. Whatsapp stores messages locally. Gmail only stores messages online, he can't reach that

You can hide or messages download gb whatsapp will tell you what to do next please do that fast my time in the cyber soon expires

Stop pushing the issue. I told you I can't do that. Jack will see it and he snitches. It's on the list of not approved apps. Please ask your friend if you can use his phone to make the video's and send it to me tomorrow. I'll be waiting for it. I want to see where we will live when I'm there with you. Little blip loves to hear your voice I think. I feel all relaxed when I make him listen to you. I think first thing he'll sing when he's born is jingle bells

Okay i understand no issues will try my best

Thank you dear. Hope to hear from you soon. If you can use your friend's phone for whatsapp, maybe you can use it to send me an email now and then

I'm really getting fond of Mary. She's developing on the go, but I think she's a keeper with Jack the IT guy, the paranoid parents and watchdog butler... oh and don't forget the trust fund. Seems to work nicely.

I have to admit it's funny how Luke's phone got stolen, but he managed to send a message in the middle of the night after he was robbed. Obviously he didn't really think this through

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ LOL
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the middle of the night again

Okay baby will see what i can do

Thank you honey. Hope you are ok

Hey am great baby and you hope you slept well and you?

No I don't sleep good. I'm worried now. Are we safe over there. Is it a good place to raise our child. I keep lying awake at night worrying about all this, and my parents can't find out of course. Today is the gala and I had the dress altered but I really hope they won't notice.

It’s safe where we will take a place will be stable and safest okay babe have no worries your only worries should be you getting here once your here everything will be okay

Ok, then please show me around where you live and where you want us to live. That might easy my worries. Make a video, show me a lot and tell me everyting

okay let me do that

Thank you. I'll be waiting for it

Looking for a phone baby to make video

Try the one you're using now to send me emails, maybe that works

Am in cyber my friend isn't around yet

oh, then I'll wait until he's around. I need to buy a new gala dress, this one really is too tight. Is it normal that I'm already getting this fat?
Attached a picture of my slim character in underwear taking a selfie in the mirror (face obscured by flash)

Woow you looking cute bb nice herbs and curves babe yeah will get video soonest when you get gala dress let me see it take a photo and sent to me

I asked you if it's normal that I'm getting this fat already at 12 weeks pregnancy. I'm sure you won't like me much anymore after a week or 2. I need to go on a diet. I'll send you a picture after the gala, only if you do what you promised and send me those videos. I want to see you in them as well. Love to see you always. Need to go shopping now to find something nice to wear

No its but normal for a pregnant woman to go fat so its no issue okay when i get to meet me friend will take video

A few hours later 2 random pictures of a skyline with a city arrived. No idea if he made them or downloaded them. A few minutes later this arrived. I have no idea (yet) what’s wrong with him and why he always uses those gay looking flowers.

>>>VIDEO<<<

A few hours later
You promised to send me a video of the neigborhood where you live, not just your home, and you're not telling me what it is that you're showing me. Also you promised to send me a video of the area where you want us to live when I arrive. This is disappointing.
I found a really nice gala dress for this evening, but now I'm not showing it because you didn't do as you promised

Instructions are meant to be followed Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday
I couldn't walk run my neighborhood baby sorry was just showing you my home so you see the level at which it is right now i sent you an image of bastos right? Please send me pic of gala dress

No, you should do what you promised to do first

Okay will do it tomorrow its already night here

Ok, then you'll get the picture I made for you tomorrow. I have to go now

Okay baby take care love uπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜

Awww sweaty that's so nice of you. love you too

Si by next week you will be with me right baby?

Yes only a week from monday, can't wait to get out of here

A week from monday baby making it 2 weeks😯😯 am sad wont be able to be with you before this week runs out how's my baby almost forgot about him

I said 22nd of April. that's not 2 weeks. Relax. The agency is working on my documents. I just need to figure out how to get to the airport with all the cash without anyone finding out and snitching

Ahh baby so by 22nd you will be with me here baby can't wait for that to happen will be the happiest man on earth baby being with you starting up our on family

You said you will put cash in your cloths so there can't have no issues right baby

today
know. That's the plan, but I have to find a way to withdraw it without anyone noticing. How are you today and did you make the video for me yet?

Okay great won't it be suspicious for you to just go withdraw all amount from your account babe ? But i know even at that like 2 days to you coming you can go do withdrawal and give some huge excuse if the ask right . haven't yet been able to do so because my friend hasn't come over yet and please you have to get me a new iphone when your coming how is the baby today hope his fine

Yes of course. We'll buy you a new phone together when I arrive. I'll need one myself as well because of all the tracking software on this one I can't disable. It's so annoying.
So what kind of excuse do you think I should tell them for withdrawing all the money?
I think the baby is fine. I didn't eat at all since yesterday and I don't look so fast right now so that's good.

Okay bb so when you br here we will turn off the one your presently using and get new ones ,no thats bad for the baby try eating anything atleast please baby.you can tell the bank like your parents ill and need money for health care since you can access their personal account at moment or since your 18 you can tell them you wanna get yourself new ride stuffs like that baby

Haha then you don't know my parents yet. I need to explain to them why I'm withdrawing all the cash. They will know within minutes and smell smoke. What do i tell them so they will not find out that I'm planning to leave to Cameroon
Why does it matter what I eat? It's not like this little meatball actually needs much at the size he is now and I don't want to become day and be unattractive to you.

shows since you about to travel on the 22nd you can go do withdrawal by 20th and tell them your going outing stuff like that so it will buy you time to sneak out and go to travel agency try eating because baby needs food to be healthy okay and dont worry if you grow fat now once you give birth your real shape will come back baby okay think of a way not to get caght bb

Outing like wha? They never let me go anywhere alone. They'll never believe it. You have to come up with a better story.
If I eat I get to fat before I arrive in your country and I won't be attractive to you anymore.

try thinking as i do same here okay baby no eat no matter what eat

I am thinking but I have no idea what to tell them when they find out I withdraw the money. Please help me think. It's only a week now.
Remember the video. I still want to see where we'll live once I'm there. Don't forget

okay will get everything when i get to my friend and i will try on an idea too

Ok, thank you

My pleasure!

Hey
How are you doing today and the baby?
Wanted to ask you something if your coming by 22 and go to the bank on 22nd will there give you all money at spot without you fisrt of all seeking for withdrawal? My friend isn't in town bb and i have few friends here bb

When I arrive there my parents will already know I'm gone and maybe even where I am and they have the chance to block my account. I need to bring it cash. When I withdrew it there they know exactly where to find me.
You disappoint me. You promised to make the videos today. I don't like this. I'm hungry now

So what will you do now as you withdraw what will you tell them if there ask like you wanna get yourself some new car,wanna invest in some company etc .
Baby sorry i failed you with video but my friend wasn't around for me to use his phone now am in cuber i bought 2hours time to talk to you. But tomorrow i will

You said the same thing yesterday. And I had the nicest picture of my butt to show you but I guess you don't want to see it. Ok, your loss, I'll just delete it. I can't even drive a car, they'll never believe that. What kind of company are you thinking about?

Please baby let me see it promise you won't fail you tomorrow thats for sure baby promise you that with short video the area not big just little place.you can tell them you wanna invest in a gold mining company there will believe that or any order company baby but picture please

Video first you know that. To make the gold mining business a bit believable I'd need some kind of investment plan. Can you make that? I don't know shit about business but you seem like a smart lad. It would be really helpful and could buy me one more day before they find out.

Please send me picture so i give you all ideas

I promised you the picture after you send the video you promised and you didn't do that yet, so you have to be patient and make me a really nice video tomorrow 😘
What about the business plan

You tell them you found a gold mining company in country you choose that you wanna buy share into the company that you can get twice as much you invest in a month that you wanna join that so you start planning for more money into your account and get your own self business while you attend school that it won't affect anything but you have to do investment theres no time okay baby

Okay the video will be atmost 30 seconds baby will do it tomorrow okay

It needs to be longer than that to show me the area of where you live. And you promised to make 2. Also one of the are where you want us to live. So you have to make 2 of at least 1.5 minutes each to give me a good impression. I'm leaving everything behind to be with you hunny.
The plan sounds good, but you need to write out an investment proposal that looks all busisnesslike, I'm not good at that but you're smart enough and it looks like you know what your talking about

Okay i will get you video by tomorrow so should i write the the investment proposal on piece of paper or should i type it so you give me some details about u

It only needs details about the investment proposal, not about the investors, that's why it is a proposal, anyone can take it. I need it to show my parents when they ask why I withdraw $250.000,00 so make sure to use that amount and do some background check to see how a proposal like that should look like. I think writing it is most best, then send me a scanned copy. A picture looks unprofessional.

Okay will try doing that tomorrow too baby will help you in any way i can okay

Thank you hunny, I appreciate that

Thats nothing will have to do thst and get it scanned and forwarded to you but really need some money to run some errands

You still didn't get the money I sent to you for those pills? That's strange. Anyway I'll be there in a week and I'll bring more than enough for your errands.

No didn't get no payments yet will need some money tomorrow can you try sending it please

If it didn't work before to the different accounts I doubt it will work now. Do you have a credit card available to where I can transfer it? I think I can send you a $1000,- and make the description "manolo blahnik shoes" If not then you'll have to be patient for now, just like me

No don't have credit card but bay please try do online western union please baby once you get mtcn you forward and send receipt please baby really need help

I already told you when I do that the butler will know. They track where I'm going and how can I explain I'm transferring money to Cameroon? Do you even have Manolo Blahnic's there? That reminds me I can't foget to pack mine next week, I'm very fond of them, they have these killer heels that really shape your calves and gives you a nice shaped butt when you walk. Hope you'll like it

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She will land in Abuja airport so her parents do not know, he has to go there to pick her up and take her back to the new home in CAMOOOOORONINIED
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah we have them here please tell them its a quick way to pay than paying there baby if there ask tell them you its of high quality and quick delivery please let me give you names so you can make payment please baby? Okay baby that will be great so you have great shape and curves for me

Today
Yes I will and I hope you like my shape. Did you make the video yet for me? I tried to sneak out to the wester onion, but it didn't work. The butler called ahmed and asked where we were going. I swear they have some GPS tracking device installed in the car. It's crazy. I tried to explain about the Blahniks, but they just brought me to the mall and told me to get them there because they were on sale.

Hey
Or thats very bad but i told you to do it online you were going to the western union store you don't know my full names to do transfer,will get video soon looking for a phone but haven't found any yet.can you take a picture of yourself and write my name on a paper can you do it now?

I can't do that online dear you know jack will find out. And I know your name is luke and you live in yaounde so what could've gone wrong. Anyway it looks like it won't work but I'll be with you in a week and we get you a new phone, but before I need to see the areas. you know that.
I was so hungry that I ate hamburgers for breakfast, I think the baby doesn't like it because he made me vomit again

Oh no thats really not good but its okay send me your picture with my name on a paper baby okay please

Why do you want that? You know who I am

Yeah i do my mum asked me too tell you do so please baby just do it now

Why does mom want that? It doesn't make sense

Please just do it now please can you?

If you explain why I'll have a girlfriend make it for you later today and send it after you sent the video

Please send it now baby its my mum that wants it she has reasons please baby do it now haven't yet gotten any ohone yet to make video bb

Then explain why your mum wants it because it doesn't make sense to me

She just send let me show her some photo of you but i showed her the other 2 so thats why i wanted you to write my name on paper and send because she is doubting that you are real

hahahaha that's the most funny thing I've ever heard. Send me the video. I'll have a girlfriend make the picture for you later today okay? I can't make it myself because Jack will see and you know he'll snitches and tells your name to my parents. Then I have serious explaining to do
(at this point I had a picture of my character holding a small whiteboard and photoshopped his name on it)

Gwt me the picture first

get me picture please do it now if you are real if not good

you're being mean. You promised me the video days ago. I told you I can make it later today.

Okay its pretty rainy here now and still yet haven't seen my friend but will try getting you video but please do get me picture as i said before i can give tou video and for the proposal of the gold minning company don't have money to print out scan of the copy

You don't have to print out a scan of the copy. You just have to write the investment proposal and scan it and send it to me and make sure it looks a bit believable. I'm going to my friend now. She's called Sister Dave. I can't send a picture like that with my own phone so you'll probably receive it from her. She's with the church and can be trusted.

(from Sister Dave's address)Here's the picture. Please don't respond here, this is not my email address.
xx Mary

The picture you sent isn't clear enough to show its you its different with to first 2 you sent please do try send another and the time you took to go see your friend you can tell her and give her the money to send to me but seems tou dont want so anyhow thank you mary at the moment have just 30 minutes left at cyber and from here am walking to the house before i have no money and you can't help you haven't even eaten if tou want to send don't send via western union again a friend try sending via western union and the block transfer use money gram and my names ******* if you will send but if not thank you will talk with you when am able to have money to go to the cyber
Funny, but after this he was online for longer than half an hour, but it was time to take back control. He got what he wanted. I'm in charge here

It's totally insulting to have me make another picture like that. I'm not doing it. I told you next week I will be with you. It's just one more week and I will bring it with me. Why stress me like this? I read that stress is bad for a baby and I have stress enough right now without you adding to it. You didn't do as you promised and I fulfilled your stupid demand. Do you even want me to come? I'm seriously starting to doubt you. And because of this fucking game you're playing with me I'm now over 12 weeks pregnant and I can't do abortion with pills anymore. Now I'm in trouble even more. Nowhere to go and my parents will kill me when they find out. God I need some wine.

You are still coming over to me yes,but how will we be connected i dont have money i dont have a phone how will i pay the cyber tomorrow when i want us to communicate if i had a phone i would have sent you video since so i haven't failed you ,you can even search online and see the area cameroon bastos before i get you video when i get a phone

You told me you were using the phone of your friend and you've promised me for days now, so yes you do let me down. How can I trust you with my live and my baby's life if you can't even do this simple thing that you promised me to do. I'm giving up my whole life here to be with you. Does that mean nothing to you?

It does mean alot to me i haven't seen my friend for a while thats why i haven't been able to send you video but i will do it okay pelase won't let you down

I don't know if I can trust you anymore

You can okay try trusting me okay won't let you down we are in this together okay baby me and you forever once tou come here and give birth we can get court married right?

That's not even the point right now. You refusing to do what you promised is the problem.

I will get a phone tomorrow and do it promise and cross my heart okay won't fail you tomorrow promise
(where did he suddenly get money for a phone?)

I can't believe I've been this stupid trusting you. Now I'm stuck here with a baby on the way and a shithead ex that left me and parents that will look me in a matter of weeks. My life is over

We are in this together okay you are coming to be with me or did you change your mine you have to believe told you i was using my friends phone but he isn't around so i don't have a phone yet but tomorrow will get you video okay sorry i let your trust fall but am sincere to help you but you have to work with me

Mary didn't respond for a few hours yet

Next weekend Mary will be in an unfortunate car accident and will be in a medically induced coma for 2 weeks. Since sister Dave now knows about Luke, she'll tell him the unfortunate news. After two weeks Mary will be in no state to travel yet, but the church will help her send some financial support to Luke.... if he's still around after 2 weeks of silence from Mary. I think he will, because I'll make sure sister Dave has her suitcases with the money in it Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic