SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Papa don't preach => Luke is back

View next topic
View previous topic

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
... I think if he keeps silent, Mary will eventually send him a message that she's recovered and ready to come to him with cash

Hmm, in what city of Cameroon does this idiot live?
I think Marry will come to Cameroon with a lot of cash... but, of course, she wants to spend a holiday in a beautiful national park... a Safari Park ?!
A well-known travel agency Twisted Evil has a few luxury locations in Africa (including Cameroon). Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Goat ; 2x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; 21x Safari
- My travel agency: Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; 2xLagos-Seme;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He lives in Yaounde. To Mundemba closest town to the national park, it's 460 km, so well within Safari distance.

Mary will be cleared to travel soon. Of course she will bring all that cash ($250.000,-) and she wants to meet in a beautiful safari park. Romantic, private enough for some wild sex and a private wedding ceremony. He will only need to come there to meet her

Tuesday May 28
22:40 Oh my god you just forgot about me

Wednesday May 29
12:05 I can't believe you're doing this to me. Don't you want me to come to Cameroon anymore?
20:11 I'm just going to assume that you don't feel well and that's the reason you're not responding to my messages. I can't believe you just left me without a word. I have a doctors checkup again on Friday

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"I have been stuck here in a terrorist land they all lie to me. I don't have the package and I don't have money to get back home" Sven
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"Yes I am your good lad" Raisin
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap, exactly! Twisted Evil

- Mundemba is a town in Southwest Province, of Cameroon and the capital of the Ndian Division. The headquarters of Korup National Park are located in Mundemba.
- A trip from Yaounde to Mundemba = 460 km ... 8 hours (according to Google Maps). With a bus, I think it is about one day long travel. Laughing
- As usual, the manager of the Korup Camp Resort is Mr. Pierre Vailante, a very gentle and polite man... we already know him, he is a real professional. Laughing

From Wikipedia:
Mundemba is accessible by car from Kumba via a dirt road. Public transportation is undertaken exclusively by Bush taxis, which run daily several trips to and from Kumba, Ekondo Titi and to a lesser extent (or on hire) other local destinations. The public road to Kumba is often in very bad condition during the rainy season (June–September) and may be impassable for some days. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The plan
:
- Marry received recommendations for this exceptional luxury location from one of her colleague / friend.
- Everything is superlative there: accommodation conditions, food, staff. Laughing
- The Campus location accommodates a maximum of 10 guests, so our dear Luke can invite some of his relatives / friends.
- Marry will be accompanied by two of her best girl friends... they already were in Africa last year (in Pendjari National Park, in Benin), they are 2 young girls, very nice and very amateur of strong sensations. All the girls are delighted to meet young African men. Laughing
- Perhaps Luke has some friends who want to know 2 young horny american girls?... we also have some pictures of the girls (in their last Benin trip).
- Marry pays for everything and reserves the entire Korup Camp Resort complex.
- Marry wishes to stay there for minimum 2 weeks and see birds and animals, learn local customs, know the ancient traditions of her dear fiance Luke, etc.
- Luke just needs to get there to Mundemba, where he will be picked up by one of the campus drivers and brought to Marry... right in the middle of the town is the meeting place, near soccer field, where Korup Camp trucks are waiting to take-in the Camp's guests. The trip to the campus lasts for an 2 hours, and refreshments and snacks will be served during the trip.

At the end, Marry and Luke will go directly to Yaounde... as a happy couple. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Goat ; 2x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; 21x Safari
- My travel agency: Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; 2xLagos-Seme;
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife loves this bait, she cannot believe how a doctor became a idiot and will go on a safari soon, she reads every evening to see where is he going, we are going to Tanzania in January, send him to us in Arusha.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no response from Luke. Sad Tomorrow Mary has her doctors appointment and she'll tell him the good news. I hope he will wake up then Laughing

Hitty you have a PM

"I have been stuck here in a terrorist land they all lie to me. I don't have the package and I don't have money to get back home" Sven
"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy

Last edited by Linoline on Thu May 30, 2019 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline done and sent, Carry on with your great work with Birlic, I need a safari here go for it Laughing
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline done and sent, Carry on with your great work with Birlic, I need a safari here go for it Laughing

Last edited by Hitty on Fri May 31, 2019 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday May 30
10:07 I'm a bit nervous for tomorrow. I really hope that the doctor will be allowed to travel again. I want to leave here. Can I still come to you?
19:08 I really wish you'd reply my messages. I miss talking to you and I don't understand

Friday May 31
16:37 The doctor just told me that I'm allowed to travel again. I need to convince Ahmed to drive me to the mall where the travel agency is so I can make new arrangements. Please let me know if you will still be there for me. I'm getting very nervous

6 hours later... no response. I think it's safe to say this adventure is over. It has been a lot of fun. Laughing

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not over, you are flying to west Africa on th 7th June , country don’t tell him, he be back as you will bring all the America iPad and phones and Levi s jeans, and Simpson’s DVD
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At some point we have to accept that a bait is over, how amusing it has been, I really think this is the moment. I didn't hear from him since Sunday morning, that's almost a week that I have been baiting myself. One last message to wake him up, but I think the fish swam away and won't bite again.

Saturday June 1
14:32 I can come to you after the weekend honey, but I really need to know if you still want me to. I will bring the complete $250.000 It's still at Dave's home in that bag I brought. I really want to see your country, be with you, hold you and kiss you, make love to you. I've waited so long for this now.

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was great and 🙏
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday June 2
13:56 I can fly out here on Tuesday and arrive in Cameroon on Wednesday, but I really am not going anywhere until I get a message from you

I think Mary has to stay in Portland

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline 😛 I am sending you some money for your travel expenses £12,000.00 and few English made chocolate.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I thought this was over... Look what cockroach came crawling back Laughing

Wednesdag June 5
12:06 You are a wicked bastard. Promising me a new life and then just leaving me. I hate my life here and I hate what you did to me. Burn in eternal fire you stupid liar!
12:56 Hey i still want you am admitted in the general Hospital and can't use my phone (interesting... how is he sending this message?)
13:09 Can't even pay my bills am indepted in the hospital and you can't help me mary when are you coming and how long is flight
14:11 I am not coming anymore.

Reversed psychology or something, but I want him to suffer. He needs to get off his ass and do something. If he is pretending to be in the hospital I can't even lure him to a safari camp, so I want to push him back to the church. But first he needs to think he lost it all. The girl and the $250.000,-

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Does he claim to have been hospitalized? Really? Laughing

OK, then of course that Marry will want to talk to him ONLY AFTER he gets well and ONLY AFTER he is able to do the right thing. Not BEFORE!
She has the money, ffs! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

exactly my plan. He has to work for it dammit. Lazy lad. Mary is angry and slapping him for not contacting her or the church people

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic