SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Papa don't preach => Luke is back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Characters
Luke - Suicide lad selling abortion pills
Mary - Teenage girl falling in love with her supplier - Linoline
Sister Dave - Church secretary - Linoline
Reverend Grayham - Local reverend of the Eater Church - Linoline
Cardinal Adrian - Cardinal of the Eater Church - Birlic

Characters without a big role:
- Ahmed the driver, Consuela the housemaid, The (unnamed) butler, Jack the IT guy, mom and dad (who are surprisingly absent)

Trophy list
Luke's message to his unborn baby
Video

Luke sings jingle bells and playbacks a song to the baby
Video 1
Video 2

Another song(?)
Video

Luke made a fake invoice
click

Luke showing his home
Video

Luke showing his area and Bastos
VIDEO 1
VIDEO 2
VIDEO 3
VIDEO 4

Luke's gold investment proposal
The proposal

Luke's improved investment proposal
Investment proposal

Luke showing appartments
Video

The stamped and signed proposal
https://i.imgur.com/IemMgtY.jpg

Luke has another message for his unborn baby
Video

Luke forged a payment confirmation

Luke made a list of baby names
Part 1
Part 2

Luke is sick... and looking the part
Image 1
Image 2

Luke is showing Mary how sick he is
Video

Pre-marital form
7 Pages handwritten

Church-membership application form
Picture

Luke's attempt at singing for Mary
Video1
Video2

Luke dancing half naked for Mary
Video

Luke's membership pictures
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

===========================
original post
This is not meant to be insulting to anybody. I know abortion is a sensitive topic and I'm not here to start a debate on that. Last week a suicide lad spammed the forum with his formats. Medicinal marijuana, steroids, abortion pills and whatnot. I decided to go for the abortion pills and so far it has been amusing (at least to me), so I introduce to you Mary, the soon to be teenage mom, versus suicide lad

March 31
Hi, I heard you can provide some abortion pills? I'm in a corner, pregnant, but desperate. I can't have a baby now. Please help me

Hello
How are you
Where are you located?
Yes we provide pills okay we can help you acces you get safe abortion

I'm not doing very good right now. I'm totally stressed out. I can't show myself at the country club in a few weeks. My mom and dad will kill me and block my trust fund. Please help me
I live in Portland Maine, USA

Okay will help you get you pills, so how soon you need pills .so we can begin

I understand how you are now okay, but have no issues my friend, will get you safe abortion pills okay trust me so you can gain full trust back and rights from your family.

I need them ASAP dude, so please get to the point. This issue only will be bigger

How many weeks/months is the pregnancy so i know amount of pills to get you?

It's 10 weeks now and almost starting to show. I need to wear a tight gala dress in 2 weeks and at this rate I'll never fit into that. My life will be ruined

Okay
Thats 2 months 2 weeks and we will get you 6 pills 3Mifepristone, mis(RU486, RU)3Misoprostol
So it will cost 300$ including delivery
And we get you pills at your location in 6hours maximum

So you have to forward the following details for delivery :
Full names
Po box
Telephone number
Zip code
Email
And you will be paying via bitcoin, western union or money gram.
(I donโ€™t think so)

My full address is <snipped>. I can't give you my phonenumber, nobody can find out. It's enough risk for me to be in contact with you through mail. Please be discreet in sending it, if the butler sees what it is, he'll definitely tell my parents.
I can't pay with bitcoin and who do you expect to bring me to the western union? That would be the butler and he snitches, so please let me pay with online bank transfer, that's the most discreet. I will write in the description field that it's about a prada bag.

Okay great will get everything to you discreet okay please try to do western union okay so lets proceed should i forward you details for payment?

Have no issue when you using west union will give you discreet location okay and will get you pacakge discreet so have no issues just try make western union so i give you details asap.

ok, send it, I'll try, but what should I tell my butler so he won't be suspicious and snitch to my parents? could be a mule, thatโ€™s as good as a bank account

Tell him your sending money to your friend, okay that your lending the money okay mate.
So let me give you discreet location

<lad in cameroon>
Amount:300$

oh fuck, cameroon, no way, they'll never fall for that. my butler watches my every move and my parents know I don't have friends there. Please give me a bank account so I can make the transfer online from my room, in private

Okay let me get an account so we get everything done Now youโ€™re talking

Thanks. Please don't wait too long, I can't hide this for long. I need it within 2 weeks

Can you do western union online its also preferable and easy you just go to western union website and you pay there will deduct money from your card

Try that while i try to get the bank account i want us to begin dealsoonest as you said

Got accounts mate should i forward to you???

Yes, please send them to me

Once payments made get back to me with screenshot.
<account in Turkey>

April 1
Hello
Any updates dear?

Yes, of course, I was at school today wearing a loose shirt and my jeans wouldn't close completely anymore. Everybody was staring at me and asking what's wrong with me, why would I eat so much that I'm bloated just 2 weeks before the gala. It was so embarrassing.

Ohhh so sorry about that bout have no issues once payments is confirm will get you pills immediately okay mate so are you making payment right away

Already did that, you should've received it by now. Remember, in the description it says "prada bag" Please send it quick

Told you to get back to me with screenshot of payment right to confirm can you do that

Didn't I tell you that Jack, our IT guy looks at all the documents saved on our computer? I can't save an image of shit without him seeing it. If I want to tip anyone off I really need to make a screenshot of a payment. All the staff are snitches around here. I'm glad that I can trust you

Okay let me confirm payment and let you know soon as payment is confirmed will let you know so we proceed immediately

ok, thank you

My pleasure helping you

Can you try to get a screenshot and sent to me and delete it because haven't yet received payment so screenshot will be guarantee of payment can you please i know your condition doesn't permit you but try

I explained to you that Jack sees it all. When I make a screenshot of a transaction he'll smell smoke and tell my parents

Okay when i receive payment will let you know if not you will have to verify with screenshot okay

April 2
Hello
How are you ?

I feel like shit. I do nothing but puking all day and my friends wonder what's wrong with me. I had no idea that kids were disgusting even before they were born. Did you send the pills already?

April 3
Hello
How are you
we didnt confirm payment yet so you have to try doing western union or money gram payment online just down app so i get you names and location so we can get pills to you okay

oh my god how did this happen, I just called the bank, they say something is wrong with the account and they sent it back. Do you have another?
You know I can't go to western union, because the butler is a snitch. Please help me

ohhh visit westernunion.com or visit moneygram.com and make payments online okay

<cameroon details for WU again>

please try it now

please understand, I can't do that. Jack tracks it all and snitches when I make a move that I don't do before. Western union is not an option, they'll find out. Please give me an account that is working, I'm getting desperate here.

okay let me get you an account but you will have to get me screenshot okay mate give me a minute

ok, just be quick, time is ticking

okay am on it

NOTE!
PLEASE GET BACK TO US WITH SCREENSHOT TO CONFIRM PAYMENT OKAY TRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
<african bank account, weird formatting, information missing>

My bank needs an address of the bank and of the beneficiary before it can transfer the payment

Address is in CAMEROON
<name>

hope all details are correct and please make no mistakes and dont forget screenshot

That's not the address of a bank or a beneficiary, that's only a country, please be quick and give me the needed information. I'm wasting precious time here

its UBA BANK :CAMEROON BAMENDA
usa that

is it going through???

And the address of the account holder.... you're slow today, do I really need to explain the importance to you again?

<account with name, country and state>

i know try and get payment done asap

A state is still not an address. Are you dumb or just playing stupid right now. I need to fix this problem and you're making a joke of it

okay try using first bank account i gave you

try using this an get me screenshot
<Turkish account again>

That's the same account you've sent me before that wasn't working. Are you incompetent? Send me a good and working bank account with addresses of the bank and the account holder now, or I'm going to find another supplier

give me 5 minutes okay Now weโ€™re on the right track again

<another cameroon account>

ANY UPDATES?

Yes, I've transferred it. Now send me the pills. If they need to come all the way from Cameroon it'll take a while to get here and it's less than two weeks before the gala now

okay send me screenshot to confirm okay
you will get pills within a week

How many times did I tell you that I can't send you a screenshot? Jack the IT guy will know and he'll snitch to my parents. If they find out I'm dead. Remember the description of the transaction says prada bag

which name did you use to make payment so i can confirm

My own

whats name you can take screenshot with your phone and send to me even via whatsapp or via text try that asap

if you cant get screen send me you
address full
full names
bank name
can you do that asap

I already told you my address is <snipped>. I can't give you my phonenumber, because nobody can find out, I told you this. They check everything I do and messages from Cameroon would raise instant suspicion. This is the only account they don't know of and that's not being monitored. Please write on the package that it's a prada bag and make it a bit big please so it's at least plausible that it is, so that the butler won't rummage in it before giving it to me. My bank is peoples united in Portland

okay once payments confirmed will begin delivery of you package asap

Thank you, and remember, make it look like it's a prada bag please

No problem we will get everything ready when payment is confirm

April 4
hello
how are you
as your ban if payment was made didnt receive no payment yet

I made the payment what's wrong with your business?

we didnt receive any payment yet so i dont understand you,contact your bank and let me know

are you playing with me or what?
Now why would you even think that? Laughing

Why would I do that? I am the one in trouble here. Are you kidding me? You're not one of those fake anti-abortion organisations are you? Just trying to trick me when you just want to prevent an abortion

April 5
why would i ? want to help you but i havent received any payment yet

take screensot with your phone as proof so we can confirm payment we havent yet received anything

I keep telling you it's not possible. Look for the transaction with the description prada bag. It should be there

cant find any because bank hasnt notify me yet , so please forward to me receipt via any of your friends email,number etc look for a way if not i dont know what to do

i know its hard to get screenshot but you can send to you boyfriend so he can send to me since its hard for you or i give you my number so you forward receipt

My boyfriend? That dipshit left me as soon as he found out he knocked me up. Get me another account and I'll transfer it again with the description Gucci sunglasses. If you get the payment twice you just send one back

there are no bank accounts you can do just paypal,zelle paymen,credit card,gift card,western union and moneygram. if you cant do any of this will have to tell you o contact another seller
Thank You
It looks like this fortunate baby will survive

April 6
Don't you even have a friggin American bank account? This is so unprofessional. A transaction to usa is done within minutes

Can you do cashapp pay or any other payment method look for a friend let he/she do western union someone you trust

No I can't. How many times did I tell you I can't trust anybody with this. If someone finds out I'm dead. It's only one week to the gala and you're massively delaying. This is not just a game we're playing, it's my Life that will be ruined if we don't get this finished within a week

I know so if you can get payment done via western union or money gram let me know because haven't received any payment yet so try to tell someone make payment and don't tell them anything about its for the pills let them know its for the prada bag or use the same account in cameroon and make payment and get my receipt if not then i dont know try to bare some risk and lets get done with this once and for all

I can't take the risk. Jack is a snitch, the butler traces my every move and they tell my parents. Then my life will be over. Please help me get rid of this problem soon. My jeans won't close anymore and it's embarrassing. Give me a usa account so the transfer will be done in minutes

The problem isnt about the account the problem is that i need screenshot if you cant get me receipt then thats the problem.you have a mobile phone right you can take picture of receipt and forward to my number <number>

Or can you do western union or money gram in USA?

April 7
I keep telling you I can't do moneygram or western union. the butler snitches. How many times did I tell you this. I can't make a screenshot, because that's all backuped to the servers and Jack will see it and he snitches too. It's like a rats nest here and I'm trapped like a piece of cheese. Give me a USA bank account and remember I'm transfering it this time with the description guccy sunglasses

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:34 pm; edited 15 times in total
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your creativity is endless and hilarious!!! Thank you for the inspiration and the laughs. clapping clapping clapping

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the compliment. Sometimes an idea just pops up. Mostly on the go. I didn't think this through when I started this bait, but he's making it a bit easy for me.
It looks like the lad doesn't have mules or USA accounts to offer, so this bait will die down pretty soon I think. The poor little parasite might have a chance at survival.

Hello
The problem is for you to make payment and get to us receipt the problem isn't bank account you can take a picture with your phone right?

You need some glasses if you can't read what i wow to you this time. Obviously your bank has a problem again or you would've received the cash already. I'm not going to risk my reputation of you are to stupid to preview a working bank account instead of some shitwhole country one. Do you even know how to peel a banana?
I CAN'T MAKE A SCREENSHOT MY REPUTATION WILL BE RUINED
SEND A NORMAL TRUSTWORTHY FUCKING USA BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE I PUKE ALL OVER MY SCREEN. LOOK IN THAT FANCY PRADA BAG OF YOURS. ANY NORMAL TRUSTWORTHY BUSINESS HAS ONE.

Much later
Seriously, you don't even respond me anymore? I'm really starting to believe I'd better find another supplier. You don't even want to save my life, only bring me more trouble

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait
This community is pretty mature about sensitive topics as long as it isnt done in a way to try to make it political or whatnot. We've had baiters pretend to be mafia, cartel, arms dealers, etc I dont see an issue with baiting as a pregnant spoiled rich teen character for abortion pills lol

Nothing is real so there's nothing to debate Wink

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True, but just to be sure I wanted to mention I'm not judging anything here. It's a very sensitive topic.
So.. where were we..

Today
hello till now couldn't get payment so the only way you can get pills is to buy something like and apple phone and forward to my address and get pills asap

How am I going to send an apple phone to your address without raising suspicion here? I think you're out of your mind. Do you not think at all? If transfer fees are the problem I have no issue with paying double the amount and make it 600 if you just provide a USA account, so the transaction will go smoothly. I'll make the description for 2 Gucci sunglasses and nobody will find out.
If you don't want to deliver, let me know, because time is ticking and this little parasite is making things harder for me every day

Okay since in the description is for gucci sunglasses it will be easier for you to get screenshot of payment right? Sure your butler won't find out anything

If it's a transaction to USA, that would be no problem, but since you keep giving me an account in cameroon that raises suspicion. I mean, come on, why would someone from cameroon sell sunglasses, you're at the equator, you'll need them yourself.
Again. USA account please, I'll double the pay, just help me out here

Okay am on it but if i can't get usa account can you get payment done via western union in usa? Hope your butler won't have to suspect your moves now you can tell him your sending money for gucci sunglasses in usa okay thats if i can't get usa account

Please just try to get an account, I can do that from my room and nobody will know, I don't have to explain anyting. Everybody in the USA has a bank account

Okay hold on let me work on that

Use this if you needany info let me know and get ke screenshot plaese dont fail me this time lets make things work
<account, without address>

My bank still needs an address of the account holder and bank to process the payment.

Okay let me get you that asap

<address>

Any more details let me know

Is payment done why delays?

I have to run now, I'm off to an election for student council president. Only the responsible kids that show up on time have a shot at getting that position and I can't be late

Have you made payment or when you come back before you get payment?

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderfully unique bait! I've not heard of this line of scamming, but I'll certainly look for it in my catcher account.

Quote:
I had no idea that kids were disgusting even before they were born.

Ha ha ha!!!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved the line "you're near the equator why would they sell sunglasses they will need them there.." I am so using that as a blonde joke punchline. Awesome.

your attitude have been causing me High Blood Pleasure - Eva Mila
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahahaha, great baiting story! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; ๐Ÿฐ ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trouble looming on the horizon...

Whats holding payment this time its your delay

I'm not delaying anything. I'm just exhausted. The little bugger is stealing all my energy, but I'm sure you won't know anything about being knocked up, because you end them all. It's now 11 weeks and a few days, I need more pills than a week ago and I refuse to pay more because it's your fault all these stupid bank accounts are not working

Okay will get you 9 pills okay just get payment done and let me know i understand how your feeling am a doctor right so have dealt with many cases like this and had no issues juat get payment done

Today
Hello
How are you doing?
How far are you going with payment

I'm not doing good. I'm exhausted. I need coffee. Doctor, tell me is it bad for an unborn baby if I drink like 6 shots of espresso? Might that do the trick as well?

Sorry about that there is like 10% that it will work okay if you change your mind about making payments let me know since yesterday got you account in US same thing no changes so are making payments now or not?
Where the heck did he come up with that kind of bogus... but fine. We can have some fun with this....

10%, that's actually not bad. So you suggest I take 60 shots of espresso and that will up the chances to 100%?
Of course I'm making the payment, I'm just thinking about a backup plan

Even if you take 100 still have 10% not even 50% so prefer to stick straight to pills because of your condition now okay get payment done asap can you

I think someone might try to drink a lot of espressos soon and will not be in any state to make a payment.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
I think someone might try to drink a lot of espressos soon and will not be in any state to make a payment.

That's a shame, I was looking forward to reading about the little buggers first day at school. Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh, don't worry, I have no plans of killing the poor little creature.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bugger, Creature, I think Mary will make wonderful mother. Laughing

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Thankfully in real life kids are safe around me... you wouldn't think... Back to Mary

oh shit you should've told me sooner. I'm shaking, this feels strange. What's happening to me, am I dying?

No your not it will be okay you have to make fast so we get pills i really wanna help you mary but i can't do it alone trust me lets get everything done with now

oh no the whole world is spinning and my heart goes like a bunny on steroids. I really think I'm dying. please help me

Okay i won't give you only abortions will also get you strength pills okay so are you ready now to make payment everything depends now on you to be scrolled or lets deal if yes then get payment done and get me a screenshot of receipt

iij; aemm sseerihoojslly ttrehing bbujftt iikmmmm sshnneaakkiing ttoooool mmmuchc hheellpp mmmeeeee p;;llllesasa

You know what to get payment done okay that way i will help you

This story can go a few different ways
1. Poor Mary will be found by either the butler, or Jack the IT guy and they will take over from here.
2. Poor Mary ends up in the hospital being all confused about what's going on
3. Dumb Mary falls in love with her lad and wants him to be the daddy of her unborn bugger

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She could have the baby and ship the little bugger off to Sister Mary's orphanage.........

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IT Guy falls into love with Lad pretending to be Mary? Very Happy

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The orphanage would be a really long term goal, but who knows.

Are you getting payment?

A long time later

This was seriously scary. Doctor you should never tell someone to drink that much espresso's ever again. The little parasite is still alive. Amazing considering the way I have felt these last few hours. The butler looked at me like I grew a second head and I think I'll be in trouble when my parents get home. How can I explain this? You take such good care of me, can I come live with you? I'll bring my complete trust fund with me so it wouldn't cost you a penny to take care of me. Together we can get rid of this little problem when I'm there.

ETA
Okay like how much you got?

You know am a family person mary how old are you and can get you little place my house big and your welcome just that your parents might get me locked up

Ok, that was a bit of a surprise. This lad is friggin crazy

No, I just turned 18, so it's legal. I have like $250.000 that I can access at any time and another $500.000 that will be available next year

Last edited by Linoline on Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bugger, Creature, Parasite, and Problem, Just three more and you can retitle this thread Mary and the Seven Fetuses. All toghether now, Heigh-Ho! Heigh-ho....... Laughing

ETA
Or should that now be Ma##l and the Seven Fetuses?

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Dapper you owe me a keyboard. (And thanks for pointing it out, I forgot to change a name)
We can add another few to that list of seven.

Okay so if your coming to be with me you have to come with cash and hope won't have issues and let me give you my location and let me know do you have a passport?

Yes, I have a passport and yes I'll bring cash, I don't want my parents to find out where I'm going. Tell me a little bit more about yourself please. What's your age? Are you married? What do you look like? Where do you live? I want to know before I come. Here's a picture of me with my stupid ex boyfriend, the one that put that little dwarf inside of me.
(picture of a Dutch fashion model, edited, watermarked, not reusable)

Okay you be moving over to my present location am not in USA ,am 22 will love anything thats great am simple as you can imagine so you can get flight and head to me location straight

Woow your cute your crazy ex doesn't know what he has lost but right now having some major issues at moment so if your coming over so we start up a new life will have to get new place get everything ready

Sounds good and 22 is not even that old. Where are you living?

wow nice,
So will you be living before your parents get home or after? Because will have to put things in place you can check in a hotel for a day or 2

Well obvious I'd need to do some preparations before I can leave here and since you didn't tell me yet where you are I don't even know where to go right now.

Am in africa Cameroon to be presides came to get more pills so you will be coming over to Africa

Okay so will have to put in place everything so when you come you can startup a wbole new life over here

That sounds like a good plan. I want to know what you look like. What kind of life do you have in mind for us?

Okay when you come over here we can begin a new life like setup our on business make up a family if thats the case then we have our own place i will show you around how everything works out here

I kinda like that. What kind of business? So you want some little ankle biters of your own one day? I can keep this one and you can be the daddy of you want. I think you're a much more responsible man than my dipshit ex. Hey, but you must be a dark man right? I love that. I'm looking forward to meet you

Yeah that won't be no issue you will keep the baby will be the dad, yeah am dark but not too dark so with everything set when will you be coming over here? And you know i have to do get new place for us will it be able for you to travel with cash?

Oh that's so nice of you. Can you tell me please, is john max your real name? It doesn't sound very African. I want to see what you look like please. It's no problem to travel with cash. I'll just hide it between my clothes

No thats not my real name a luke mary
Okay no problem tou will get to see me when you coming over,are your parents back already?

No they're not here yet, they're at some fancy party at the country club. I want to see you before I'm coming over. How will I ever know what you look like and that there's not a stranger waiting for me to pick me up when I arrive? You don't have to be selfconscious, I don't judge based on looks. So your name is Luke? That's beautiful

Okay thanks mary am xute guy though
(picture attached)

Oh wow, that's really cute. How can I know this is really you and you're not just using someone's picture? Make one especially for me while you hold some flowers or a sign with my name. I want to know this is really you.

No problem can show you my recent pics of today (with picture of the same guy)

Thats me (another picture of the same guy)

From abortion pills to romance..... Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm heeere! Laughing Laughing Laughing
You know very well what happens when Anna falls in love with someone... I think Anna will have a car accident that will force her to stay in bed 3-4 months (a femur fracture?).
Of course, she will want "to secure" her position, so she can send some cash and electronic products directly to "her new boyfriend, at his home in Cameroon."

I'm sure he would enjoy it enormously. And we, the same! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; ๐Ÿฐ ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Don't think for a second that I forgot about you Birlic, but this is not Anna. RL doesn't permit me to start anything like that right now (as you already know), but I'm sure Mary will end up at the hospital at some point soon.

Last edited by Linoline on Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

*cough* hm. He says heยดs 22...and a doctor?
I donยดt know any doctors younger than maybe 30-33..itยดs a loong education.
Maybe she could question this - see it as a sanity check or something?
sparky905
Baiting Guru

Birlic you are like a vulture circling around looking for carrion and then moving in when you catch the scent! LOL

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hey, don't mess with my baiting buddy. Touch him and you'll touch me....or something like that. We're like pinky and the brain, always ready to take over the world Laughing

Scrutinizer, the doctor part was already being questioned as you can see

Ahw come on, make one especially for me please

Get me a pic of yourself so i can get our photogridded can you

Do with everything planned out when are you coming?

Sure. I'll send you another if you do as I asked and send me a picture of you holding that sign mr cute guy. Are you really a doctor?

Yeah i am a doctor for real are you on whatsapp so we video chat? So you know its me?

No, I'm not, remember Jack... he knows it all, please make the picture for me, it'll make me so happy. You must be really smart that you are a doctor at this age. I'm impressed. I hope I don't get a dumb baby but a smart one like you. Maybe I should give this one to the orphanage and we can have one of our own, what do you think?

Hahahahahaha no we will keep the baby don't worry about that just that government here got my salary on hold for years now haven't been paid thats why sale pills online but i know i won't do that no more

Oh that's bad from the government. Are you sure we will be happy there together? I have never been to Cameroon, Heck, I've never been outside the states before. Please make the picture of you holding a paper with my name written on it tomorrow in daylight. I want to know this handsome man is the one I'm talking to.
I'm glad you want to keep this little offspring. I don't think abortion will be nice and the orphanage must be a freaky place for a kid. I only hope he'll be as smart as his adoptive daddy

Okay no problem mary will do that tomorrow get your name written on it and well dressed too when you come over here will use money to open up like a super market so we get daily payments,no worries young offspring will take me promise you that

Thank you Luke. That's really sweet of you. A supermarket is a great idea. But don't you want to be a doctor anymore? I love a man in a suit. Especially my very own chocolate baby daddy. I'm going to rest for a while. Producing a baby is exhausting and it has been quite the eventfull day. I'd better be sleeping when mom and dad come home.

I think we now have 7 titles for 7 dwarfs.... uhm, babies... any more requests? Mr.Dapper, I believe you have to sing Hey Ho now. Please video yourself singing while holding a sign saying "Hail Mary" Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how quickly this bait has morphed in a new direction. That is some talent you have!

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ just an overactive imagination and a very gullible lad.

he sent a goodnight message. So sweet
No will be your personal doctor okay rest well baby take care of my baby text me tomorrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic