SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Appartment scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dani92
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys,
Im new in scambaiting by myself, but I read and watched scambaiting for some years. Im from germany. I had contact with a scammer by myself yesterday. I searched for an appartment for my gf and me in the city we live. Sadly the appartments here are very expensive and even then still hard to get. We both were happy as we found a pretty appartment for a very good price in a nice area. It sounded nearly too good to be true. As the appartment was advertised by an usually serious site for appartments we had no further sceptical thoughts so we gave it a try. As it turned out it was a scam. The scammer said he would have a new job in spain and wants to rent his appartment for the next ten years.
To get the appartment we would just need to transfer 1400€ and we would get the kyes. It all would be managed by airbnb. I stopped the communication with my real account and wrote him with a fake account. Now im baiting him and I might show the email logs to you guys soon. Im not sure how I might do it since they are all in german, but I could try to translate them, if I have some spare time.

The scam itself seems new to me. I wrote about it in a local social media and it seems like it would be pretty common here nowadays. Sadly a lot of prople have been scammed so far and the victims didnt just lost money but also they are victims of identity theft.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! My first bank account came from a rental scammer.

Unfortunately, these type of scams are way too common. Our sister site, www.scamwarners.com has an entire section dedicated to them. Feel free to post this lad there!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic