SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trophy Contest Poll Closed. Thanks for all the fish.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Vote for your favorite trophy. Top two will receive GOLD

Juan Friezwidatt 15 Yrs Ladpain
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
I will always follow the advice given by Dr Stephan Williams
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Linoline Baits Maggots and Worms
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Birlic the Brain
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember this photoshopped young lady from page two of this thread.

Well, things didn't run smoothly for Wally and his lovely Linda and the romance ended when Linda sent this.

Quote:
Hello Dear,

I can't stop laughing since I read your last email. of all things to write must it be "LORD PLEASE FORGIVE ME". You're very funny. I just wonder the kind of man you are anyway. thanks for this really brought a little happiness to me.
You don't really understand the condition we are placed under here. I'm able to communicate with you only by the help of the good Rev. this alone is a very big privilege that I don't want to abuse. I wish you can understand my fate here.
please can I request for your phone no. so I can speak with you in presence of the Rev. and any photo of you. I want to see you.
I will also like to request that you find a time out of your busy schedule and come here to see me. in that way, I think you'll get all the trust you need. The good Rev. can help you with Invitation Letter and guild lines as he has promised to assist me.
Please with your good heart consider my request and know that I will forever be grateful and indebted to you forever.

Cheers

A month of silence later Wally was surprise to find this waiting for him this morning.

Quote:
Hello Dear,
I've really understood the kind of person you are. You couldn't even write a mail to check on someone you said you loved (that's a lie, I poked you twice with no reply). well is alright. Here is the real me with your Worm and Baits company placard.
I had to do this just to clear your doubt and get the love and help I seek from you.

Image link
^^^Image linked to prevent forum blowout - bw

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just a tip which I stumbled across by accident: IMGBB .Easy upload and resize. Will also automatically generate BB code. It's basically drag and drop, copy paste..

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic