SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trophy Contest Poll Closed. Thanks for all the fish.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Vote for your favorite trophy. Top two will receive GOLD

Juan Friezwidatt 15 Yrs Ladpain
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
I will always follow the advice given by Dr Stephan Williams
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Linoline Baits Maggots and Worms
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Birlic the Brain
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads look like ripe candidates to receive a package of goodies as payment for their hard work.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Wouldn't that be grand? Unfortunately I don't think I'm the person who could pull something like that off, but if anybody thinks they can and wants to have a go I'm happy to tell the lad that "Birlic" wants to take over the payment of the fee and send the lad some extras to help make his job of becoming the black face of the African marketing campaign a little easier. After all, "Lake Amour Trout Fisheries" is Birlic’s client, not Cyril’s. Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could imagine that you'd want to ship actual professional fishing gear, so photos are even better. Perhaps even a dinghy...

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

I think these guys deserve a pack full of valuable stuff. Besides fishing equipment, they could get (each of the three idiots) an Iphone (the most expensive model) and a laptop (MacBook)... of course, a sponsorship of $ 25,000 will be also there . The money is hidden in the parcel, in a sealed envelope... attention, it is illegal to carry money in this way, so the presence of the envelope containing the $ 25,000 must be a very well guarded secret. Laughing
Bertje has a great site that operates a reputable shipping company, and I could handle this, if needed. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^JooJoo is getting busy lately!

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
Maybe, after you will finish your fun with those idiots, you'll allow me to try with them one of my religious stories. Twisted Evil

Or if you want you could contact the lad as Birlic the Romanian crab supplier and play it any way you want from there. As it stands at the moment, I've just told my friend that Birlic has heard nothing back from his clients at Lake Amour Trout fisheries yet, but he will contact Cyril as soon as he does. So if you want a pop at this lad let me know and I'll PM you his email address and try to answer any other questions you may have.

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't leet. Especially the name of a member here.

The Guidelines wrote:
There seems to be rampant paranoia about Google lately, and an increasingly overwhelming use of leeting to prevent any name from being found in a search. Please, to make it easier on everyone, take a moment before leeting a name to think about whether it really serves any purpose. Leeting is hard to read, especially for those who are dyslexic, non-native English users or vision-impaired and rely on text-to-speech software. If it's a situation where you absolutely must obfuscate a name, consider using the "mask" feature -- bracket the name between mask tags [mask ] [ /mask] and it will become unsearchable. However, please note that this feature takes up bandwith so use it sparingly! Only mask one or two words, never mask entire paragraphs. If you do have good cause to leet (which is perhaps .0001% of the time), just change ONE character. Please don't write "P47r1(|{ J0n3$" when "Patrick J0nes" would be more than enough to obfuscate it.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noted and unleeted.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps some inquiries could be made about the fishing industry in Nigeria, or something related like chicken farming, by Birlic; as a foreign investor, he would be extremely interested in lucrative business opportunities all around the world. Would the lads be interested in starting their own company and not just taking pictures? And since he wouldn't be so ridiculous as to expect the lads to pay any money upfront for the supplies, he can certainly spare a decent chunk of cash to send over to the lads, along with the standard electronics and special requests. As many have stated, some shipping companies that we're familiar with easily could ship from Romania to Africa.

If there are regions in Nigeria where fishing is a major part of the economy, the lads could even be encouraged to safari over there to do a quick scouting report. And that's before the goods arrive at one of our many luxurious, air-conditioned, absolutely splendid shipping hubs, none of which happen to be in Nigeria. Those are just some ideas, but there's always a way to turn a bait into a safari bait.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Dapper wrote:
...So if you want a pop at this lad let me know and I'll PM you his email address and try to answer any other questions you may have.

You have PM.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Dapper wrote:
^Wouldn't that be grand? Unfortunately I don't think I'm the person who could pull something like that off

That's what I thought as well when I wanted to try to get my first pith. Believe me, you can. The stories you create for your lads are good enough to pull it off. So my opinion, don't just hand it over, stay involved and together you can do it. I'd offer to help, but Birlic is just (one of) the best at this. Anyway, if you want, offer stands and if you want one of my characters to torture the lad, let me know

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I agree on staying involved. The only thing getting a lad to safari, is working together to make a lad go on safari. It's fun.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, stay involved in any safari, it's not only a way to cause lad pain, but is fun too! Often when the lad hesitates, he needs that calm reassuring "Dapper" voice urging him forward.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little self-indulgent perhaps, but I think I've earnt it. Laughing

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done. Those lads look like they want to travel somewhere, to see the sights and reap the benefits of phantom packages. Cyril would agree I'm sure.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's really the gift that keeps on giving ...trophy machine!

well played clapping

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So much fun, a lad that keeps on delivering trophies. He is well hooked, so good luck with your safari.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My friend

I've just got back home this very minute and yes I did get the photograph. However, I'm sorry to say I made a bit of a mistake this morning when I said my hospital appointment was at 11:00, it wasn't, it was at 10:00, so I didn't have time to print your photograph and put it in a frame before the taxi arrived. Obviously that was a bit of a nuisance, but it was probably for the best considering what a mess you made of the sign. You can't really expect me to give Mr Dapper that photograph, why did you not rewrite the sign instead of trying to correct the mistake you made writing my name? it just looks so messy, like a small child has written it. I think you need to rewrite the sign and send a new photograph, and take a bit more care next time. Remember, it's going to be hanging on Mr Dappers office wall for all to see.

A disappointed toodle-pip

Cyril

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An applauding and admiring toodle-pip from me.

Does the bait shop only do print adds? Or TV adds too? Maybe a video is in order? Very Happy

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers wrote:
Please don't leet. Especially the name of a member here.

Just adding something to what the guidelines said - another option with Lad names is to use different spelling (Kevin instead of Kelvin, or Femmy instead of Femi), contractions (to use the example in the guidelines - Pat instead of Patrick), or nicknames (cf. how Peter Osoja became known as Shorty).

Baiter personae names can be similarly handled.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checked and my friend has been pestering Cyril about his fee for most of yesterday evening. I suppose Cyril should reply.

Just now.
Quote:
my friend

I'm so so sorry that I'm only just replying to your emails, but I learnt something yesterday, and that is, whisky and these pain killers I was prescribed at the hospital don't mix. I know right, who would have thought it, but that mixture knocked me out for the count and I've only just woken up in my armchair where I must have passed out. Anyway, about the money, I'm sorry, but I doubt that I'll be able to get it to you until Monday now as Lenny doesn't work at the weekend and I would never disturb him at home. I know it's a bit of a nuisance, but a couple of days extra waiting for your fee won't make too much difference to the eventual outcome so don't worry about it. On the up side, I really must say I feel wonderfully refreshed today, perhaps I'll give the old pills and whisky thing a go again tonight.

An invigorated toodle-pip

Cyril

Unfortunately I don't think the fee will get paid because Cyril will be accompanying Mrs Dapper and myself to one of the sunny Greek islands on Monday, and yes I know three's a crowd, but Mrs Dapper refuses to stay at home. Laughing

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, perhaps Cyril should stay in Greece when I return, after all the the lad does have his address. Laughing

08:07
Quote:
I can see you don't want to send the money all you want is my photograph, i know you will not send it that yesterday that why you don't want to get back to me on time but no problem if you don't send the money as you said you will not like what will happen because i have play my roll and you are now playing with me all you do is today and tomorrow and i have spent all the money i have in the name of sending you all photograph so i will wait till the day you said but if i did not get the money you will see my the other side of me

Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps a transfer through will ease his mind. (And more opportunities for throphy pics)

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I come back from a rather pleasant lunch and a couple pints only to find this rather distressing reply to Cyril's message of reassurance. Laughing

Cyril 09:34
Quote:
My friend

What on earth has gotten into you? You need to calm down. Getting yourself in a state won't alter the fact that I have nobody available to make the payment for me at the weekend, and throwing threats about is certainly not going to change that or endear yourself to me. Now, the best thing you can do is take a deep breath, put the kettle on and have a nice cup of tea. I find a nice cup of tea always helps when I'm a bit upset, in fact the way you have just written to me makes me want one now. As for the money you say you've spent I don't see how I can be held responsible for that. You were the one that wanted to accept the assignment, nobody forced you, so why you're blaming me for your current financial misfortune is beyond me. Actually, I think you owe me a apology for for the things you've accused me of in your last email, I can assure you nobody has been working harder than I to make sure you get what's coming to you.

A disgruntled toodle-pip

Cyril

My friend 09:48
Quote:
But at list I should have the money by now and you you are the person that I know you have to understand me you told me you make the payment 3days ago yet nothing happen you said yesterday nothing happen now is Monday and I told you I open a new shop and am trying to use all my money to pay my friends that work with me and I haven't get anything from you is not good you know that do you want me to die before you will send the money to me or is it because I have give you what you want from me that is you are doing all this, I know you are trying but you have to try more and more so that I will get the money please, am sorry the way I talk to you is just that am no longer happy the way this is going now

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My friend, 16th 19:41
Quote:
Hello dear how are you doing today I hope you are getting better so sorry okay, the please how tomorrow will be I hope our agreement is still in tithe right thanks have a nice day happy sunday

Cyril, today 04:43
Quote:
My friend

How are you this morning, I can see by your last two emails that you've calmed down a little and you are keeping a more level head in regards to the payment of the fee. I would have replied sooner, but it's been a funny old weekend here. You'll never guess who turned up at my front door at about midday on Saturday, only Tatiyana for God sake! The poor girl was in a right old state. Anyway as you already know, Tatiyana only speaks Russian, but with the help of my trusty laptop and Google translate she was able to tell me that Birlic had kicked her out and she was sure that it was over between them for good this time. I have to tell you, I was a bit surprised that she had dragged herself all the way to Brockenhurst when she must have friends and family in her own part of the world. She's asleep in the spare room as I write this and I really don't know what to do. Should I let Birlic know where she is or should I respect Tatiyana's request that I don't. I'm so confused about what to do, Tatiyana says she wants to stay here with me because I seemed so nice when we emailed each other about Birlic's whereabouts the other week. I tell you, I'm really tempted to take her up on the offer, if you saw Tatiyana you'd know why, but on the other hand I get the feeling she could just be saying that because she's after my money. After all, I am over well over twice her age, but then again why shouldn't I have a bit of fun before the good Lord comes a calling? Obviously there's Birlic's friendship to consider not to mention our business partnership, and I doubt I could keep Tatiyana's presence here a secret what with all the damned selfies I know she's fond of taking. You're a man of the world Fish Lad, what would you do if you found yourself in my situation? Should I take things slowly and see what develops or should I throw caution to the wind and get stuck in right away and disregard the consequences?

A confused yet lustful toodle-pip

Cyril

My friend, 05:12
Quote:
My dear friend don't allowed her it might be setup by your friend to know what you will do or so that the girl will take money out from you the only thing you will do is that you will call you friend and ask her about the girl then I know he will tell you the reason why she packed out from his house after that then you will give her transport that will take her back to her place because what she did to your friend she will do it for you and ran to another person house again, so about the today's payment how will it go

My friend 07:58
Quote:
Hello do you get my email ?

Cyril 08:14
Quote:
My friend

Yes I've just read it, and thanks for getting back to me with your advice, but before I take it I'll try to find out Tatiyana's side of the story first. I tried over the weekend, but all she did most of the time was cry and throw things around, she really has made a bit of a mess of the cottage, but I suppose us men must allow women their baffling emotional outburst from time to time. Hopefully when she wakes up she will be in a more rational mood, but I think with the language barrier getting the full story out of her may take a little time. I will of course keep your sage advice in mind, but for now I think we should give Tatiyana the benefit of the doubt, don't you? I'll try to sort out someway to get the payment to you, but for now I think we need to make the problem of Tatiyana's presence here our top priority. After all, I don't think either of us would want to do anything that could jeopardise you and your friends lucrative new careers. I think if I handle this perplexing problem with the care and the tact that I'm known for everything will hopefully turn out okay for all concerned. I'll be back in touch once I have things under control, so if you and your friends could just show a little patience that would be wonderful.

A sagacious toodle-pip

Cyril

My friend 09:45
Quote:
I don't understand what you mean by a little patient again

My friend 09:46
Quote:
Are you trying to say that you will not make the payment today or what please make me to understand what you mean okay

Cyril 10:11
Quote:
My friend

No I'm not saying I will not make the payment today, I'm just saying I may not be able to until I get the full story of whats happened out of Tatiyana, and unfortunately I haven't even been able to start that yet as she must still be asleep. I can't blame the poor girl considering how exhausted she must be after all of that bloody crying she's done over the weekend. What makes it worse is the damned guest bedroom has an en-suite bathroom so even if she needs to use the toilet she hasn't got to leave the room. Oh well, I'm sure she'll emerge eventually, even someone with Tatiyana's gorgeous figure must have to eat at sometime or another. Anyway, hope that's put your mind at rest, but if it hasn't and there's anything else you need clearing up just give us a shout.

An explanatory toodle-pip

Cyril

And that's where Cyril's story will have to end for for a while as we have an airplane to catch.

Toodle-pip

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic