SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trophy Contest Poll Closed. Thanks for all the fish.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Vote for your favorite trophy. Top two will receive GOLD

Juan Friezwidatt 15 Yrs Ladpain
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
I will always follow the advice given by Dr Stephan Williams
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Linoline Baits Maggots and Worms
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Birlic the Brain
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I take that back, two more just turned up. Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

I agree with BertjeAass, this should get it's own thread. Amazing work!

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ The exchanges between Cyril and the Lad aren't all that interesting, particulary where the Lad's concerned. If I get more than two sentences out of him I consider myself blessed. Talking of blessings, here's a different Lad that wants to give another Eater member a mention. Laughing

Wrong! read what I wanted and do it again.Rolling Eyes

Better, but for Lord sake stop taking them in the mirror! Mad

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOVE IT!! Now make him write it backwards and take the photo in the mirror Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Hetty can give it a try. Laughing

Quote:
My dear boy

How are you this morning my little one? I have to say that it was so nice to find those lovely photographs waiting for me this morning. You really are such a handsome boy, but I think you would look even more handsome if you smiled. So what I want you to do is send me a photograph were your giving me a nice big smile, oh! and this time try to get a friend to take the photograph so the writing on the sign is the right way around. Or, if you haven't got any friends, and you still need to take the photograph in a mirror you could always write the sign backwards and that would work just as well. Anyway, I'll leave which way you want to do it up to you, but I really want a photograph of you with big smiley face and the writing on sign the right way around. I've always been a great believer in the saying "if a things worth doing it's worth doing right". After all, if I'm going to be a mother to you I think it would be amiss of me to not start off as I mean to go on.

God bless

Hetty

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ this was quick, but trying to make sense of this French translated gobbledygook is really quite stressful. Laughing

My boy 09:19
Quote:
How are you ?? you ask for it beautiful do not you think ?? but I will resume as I can but first wait for the mirror c not completely in all the house we find even if there is it is small between 30 to 40 centimeters I do how so

And 09:27 (a little more intelligible)
Quote:
If you do not want to help me tell me look at your requirements they are not easy to execute and in addition if I do not find a mirror I will redo it like the other if it is not enough I do not see any other choice

Hetty 09:57
Quote:
My dear boy

I think we should forget about mirrors and writing the sign backwards as you are have difficulty understanding what I am trying to explain to you. I think the best option is for you to get a friend or even a stranger to take the photograph for you. That way the words on the sign will be the correct way around. I have attached the photograph you sent me so that you can see they were back to front. And don't forget I want a big smile.

God bless

Hetty

Attached was the "LORD FORGIVE ME" photograph.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh what a difference a smile can make. Laughing

But wait, they came with this, could my boy really want to return to the straight and narrow? If he does then I think my work is done. Laughing

Quote:
Good I made you this picture quite difficult to perform I did not think on arrival there if you find that the one is very good I think it will be better for me to recover because your requirements are very huge it was only to because of the depression I committed my other mistake but this is due to some humiliation towards others and misplaced remarks that others had to tell me because he had a social rank but I I'm proud of mine, I too, I'm called to be raised to a higher rank in the future I'm sorry for my mistake

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Lad/ette not so obliging (yet), but it's nice to know I can spread a little happiness. Laughing

Quote:
Hello Dear,

I can't stop laughing since I read your last email. of all things to write must it be "LORD PLEASE FORGIVE ME". You're very funny. I just wonder the kind of man you are anyway. thanks for this really brought a little happiness to me.
You don't really understand the condition we are placed under here. I'm able to communicate with you only by the help of the good Rev. this alone is a very big privilege that I don't want to abuse. I wish you can understand my fate here.
please can I request for your phone no. so I can speak with you in presence of the Rev. and any photo of you. I want to see you.
I will also like to request that you find a time out of your busy schedule and come here to see me. in that way, I think you'll get all the trust you need. The good Rev. can help you with Invitation Letter and guild lines as he has promised to assist me.
Please with your good heart consider my request and know that I will forever be grateful and indebted to you forever.

Cheers

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just showed my wife what you naughty boys and girls been up to, she is lost for words what you lot achieved with the lowlife scammers, she tells you all she only likes LOBSTERS, challenges for you top boys, I am happy with COD and chips with bit of vinegar. Amazing what you lot have pulled of, one day I might have a brain and do it.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All that hard work and the silly lad forgets a bloody R. I think Hetty will have to try and get him to do it again properly. Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Praise his craftsmanship and get him to do real handlettering!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good boy, auntie Hetty's very proud of you, but one of your cheeky little smiles would have been nice Laughing

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if it was taken at the same time as the scowly one (same t-shirt), but Hetty wanted a nice smiley one for her poorly friend Marge so my boy sent this.

https://youtu.be/ciS5GikZ5Jo

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say that would almost qualify as a smile. Can't he do better than this?

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ He could change his t-shirt, but he wasn't happy about being asked. Laughing

Quote:
The photo bother you ok I will not take more pictures if after all this you do not trust me I think I can not find anything to tell you I will not take more photo sorry

20 minutes later.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, my little one is not happy, not happy at all. Laughing

Quote:
I send you the picture but know that this is the last time I hold this sign in my hand (What about a different one?) if you do not want to help me said the self does not make me feel uncomfortable I do not like I have a self-esteem so I do not like that you offend it because I had affection for yours that I did not want offended yours it's because I'm not from 'a very wealthy family that I'm looking for a way to change so my children can eat on dad's table so do not push it despite all this you doubt me sweaty my clothes pose problem you know what I hope to every time I send you a photo ... the photo that I send you not my dress that poses the problem is the messages that I transmit that must concern you if you do not want to help me told me I I'm looking for

And

Quote:
This is the last time I hold anything I do not know who gets my picture (I do) and you ask me to change my dress not my evening is really wasted (Good)

And

Quote:
We are the 6th I will not be more online because I'm not megabytes that's why I'll contact you will have to wait for megabyte subscription promotion you know we can really set up a business together that will helped me while allowing you to have some income apart from what your husband left you so I want to know you'll give me the £ 10,000 or you'll give me more

I hope he's telling the truth about his megabytes, and I hope in some small way Hetty has had something to do with that. Hetty's replied so I guess we shall have to see Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not have him in a shirt and tie and have him call himself, since he's dressed up, "Mr Dapper"?

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's been touch and go for the last few days what with bad weather and the lack of the fee to hire a rowing boat not to mention his friends no longer wanting to help him, but my lad came through in the face of adversity.

I know it's not quite an audiobook MrMystery314, but its the nearest I'll get to "Three men in a boat" Laughing

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent 05:23 this morning.

Quote:
My friend

I've just seen the wonderful sample photograph you've sent and I have to say it's just what Birlic and I were looking for. I'm sorry I had my doubts about your commitment to this assignment, I can see by those nasty grey clouds that you were not lying about the bad weather that you have experienced. Oh! and how much did it cost in the end to hire the boat, I will of course add that expense to your fee once I send it. Now all you need to do is send the rest of the photographs from the shoot so that Birlic can choose the ones he most likes. Hope to hear from you soon.

A very happy toodle-pip

Cyril

My friend replies 06:06

Quote:
Chose one

Hmmm.... decisions, decisions. Laughing

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Very nice trophies, congrats! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing work!

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks, you're all too kind. Embarassed

Lets see how far Cyril can push this.

My friend

Quote:
Hello forget about the money for the hearing okay just pay me the one you said that you will pay okay

Cyril

Quote:
My friend

How are you this afternoon? I must say that it's very generous of you to waive the fee for the hearing of that wonderful rowing boat. You fellows really did pull out all the stops to get this assignment completed, so that's why I feel so rotten about saying what I now have to say. This morning I sent all the photographs to Birlic for his approval, which as expected arrived a little later. Of course Birlic said he would need to forward the photographs on to the owners of Lake Amour Trout fisheries for the final thumbs up. I'm afraid to say that's where the problem we know face raised it's ugly head. It would appear that the owners hate Manchester United with a passion for some reason best know to them, so the lad wearing the Manchester United shirt has now caused us somewhat of a problem. The owners of Lake Amour love everything about the photographs apart from that damned shirt and are asking for a reshoot. I think it best that no football shirts be worn in the next set of photographs just in case the owners have any other teams that they dislike. Let me know how soon you can get the reshoot done so that I can let Birlic know.

An apologetic toodle-pip

Cyril

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Quote:
Am not going to make any expenses again am tired of all this for how long now am not sending any photograph to you again I don't have any money to pay those people what kinds of wickedness is that, I can see you are just playing with me but no problem you will pay for it you have to pay me the one I work or (was there meant to be more?)

Quote:
My friend

Calm yourself my dear fellow, you're not the only one that's tired of all of these delays. When I offered you this assignment I had hoped it would have run more smoothly than it has. But if life teaches us anything it's that the strong prosper and the weak fall by the wayside. That's why I want you and your friends to stay strong and get this reshoot done as soon as possible. I don't want you and your friends to go through life feeling like failures or being a laughing stock to anybody that finds out what you went through only to give up when you were so close to success. Besides, we had an agreement that you would complete the assignment before receiving any payment. Why when you are so close to achieving that goal would you throw it all away? I think you and your friends should reconsider your hasty decision to quit and instead forge ahead with the reshoot as soon as possible. Hope to hear from you soon my friend.

A toodle-pip of encouragement

Cyril

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad and his friends are nothing but pure gold. Laughing

My friend
Quote:
I said am not sending any photograph and if I did not get my money

Cyril
Quote:
My friend

How are you this morning, I hope you've had a chance to calm down an reevaluate the situation as it stands? Now, about the reshoot, I can't see that it's going to be too much of a problem for you and your friends, you already have the rods, fish and sign, and you know where you can get your hands on a rowing boat for a reasonable hearing fee. The owners of Lake Amour have already agreed the last set of photographs are just what they want apart form the Manchester United football shirt, so if you get the reshoot done and the photographs to me today I don't see why you should not have the £6,500 with you by Monday. Don't let this wonderful chance of making some big money elude you my friend. hope to hear from you soon.

An expectant toodle-pip

Cyril

My friend
Quote:
I don't have fish all the fish am using I bought it every time check the money now and I used the small money I get from my electrical shop to do that and I beg you to give me small money so that I can use it to help my self but all you say is no yet you called your self my friend I don't have any money to pay those people and to hearing of the boat and to by fish if you want to help me send small money to me now through iTunes card then you will get all the photographs today even more, you ate just playing with me from one person to another and paying those people but I didn't get any from you so get me the $300 iTunes card now so that I will go and get all the photographs okay but if you not do it as I said I will do as l want
Thanks

Cyril
Quote:
My friend

My old dad, when he was alive, used to say "Cyril me boy, where there's a will there's a way" and those wise words have always stood me in good stead when times have been tough. Yes, I'll be the first to admit I haven't always been as successful as I am today, when I first started up my biscuit production business all those many years ago I faced problems that lesser men would have found insurmountable, but I always had those words of dads to spur me on. And I want to pass those words on to you because I have come to think of you as the son I never had. I want you to stand on your own two feet and work out a way around those small problems you are now faced with. I know you can do it, you've proved you are a resourceful young man in the past and I'm sure you'll prove me right once again. That's why I can't send you any financial help just yet, but once you get those photographs to me the world will be your oyster. Don't let me down my friend, I have such high hopes for you.

A toodle-pip of fatherly fondness

Cyril

Waiting for me this morning. Shocked

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic