SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Has anyone considered key loggers?

View next topic
View previous topic

MonkeyKing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since scammers eagerly open any document you send them, you could install a key logger or some similar thing on their computer. Then, you would have all their communications with their victims. You could use that information to contact the victims and stop them from dealing with the scammer. You would need to be careful how you communicate with the victims so the scammer doesn't get tipped off to what's happening. Just a thought.

I haven't been here for a few years so I don't know if you already discussed this, and I can't find a way to search the forums. Scuze me if this is old news.
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. If you were here before under another username, we may be able to help you get into your old account. Please private message any moderator with the email you signed up with and/or your old username.

Please see this bit in our Rules / FAQ

Quote:
Importantly, scambaiting is not a form of vigilantism. We do not "take the law into our own hands". To the contrary, wherever possible, we try to involve law enforcement in the process. However, due to budget and jurisdictional constraints, it is very rare that law enforcement is able to purse these scam artists. Even if arrests are rare, we stay strictly within the boundaries of the law to achieve our modest goals. We don't believe we can justify scambaiting if we also break the law, however noble our intentions. This means no hacking, no sending viruses or malware, or any other illegal activity.

We don't condone or allow discussions here of any illegal activity.

You can search the forums by using the search option in the top bar.

locking.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic