SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Return of Marry (or Merry)?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Early in 2018, I opened a mass bait on a Lad calling "herself" Merry (or Marry) Thomas, who was in dire straits...

Quote:
Due to security reasons of a young lady i melt in police cell at was yesterday afternoon, and she told me the offense she committed, sincerely urge you to fine solution to her bail out before they took her to court, for your information driving without license here is a capital offense in Togo

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2346618

Well, she may be back - her lawyer sent a heartfelt plea to Cammy today:

Quote:
please you receive new consignment boxes over there in your country because i rescue one refuge from court yesterday with 2 boxes

I'll let you all know what happens!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That might be the weirdest format I’ve ever seen. I know they make formats absurd in order to target the least credulous, but this is mind-blowingly goofy. Have fun with your lad. I can’t wait to see where this goes

Also, Remind me never to go to Togo. If unlicensed driving gets you the chair, speeding probably gets you drawn and quartered.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know whats not going to happen Very Happy
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, progress to date...

Cammy was astonished.

Quote:
You said Merry was going to be executed! How did you get her off?

There's some good news - sorta:

Quote:
she has been sentence to life imprisonment for long time, i just rescue this new refugee from court with two consignment boxes i want you to receive the little boy in your country with his consignment boxes okay

Cammy is relieved (not really) but puzzled.

Quote:
Well, at least Merry's still alive, but can't you do more for her? And who is this "little boy" anyway?

Feel free to speculate how old this "little boy" is. Me, I'm guessing late teens.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Most likely. There's this strange custom they have of calling youths 'little boys' until way past puberty. 😁

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a fairly prompt reply that didn't say much about the "little boy" but kept up the pitch:

Quote:
the little boy is a refuge from South Sudan he was arrested in the airport with expired document, please i want you to assist him okay, i went and scan the boxes yesterday afternoon and the result came out positive that means the funds are spendable

Cammy was determined to find out how "little" the "boy" is.

Quote:
He has a name, right? And how old is he? Let's settle that bit first.

OK, he's a little above my guess, and the pitch is still on:

Quote:
Yes, off course he has name, his name is Osman Bello 21 years in age, i went and discuss with the engineer that is going to cut the keys and he charge me $1500 to get it done
Please i want you to assist him with the money thereafter i will transfer the funds to you through bank to bank transfer

Oh, and I have an address for him as well:

Quote:
His email address [email protected] you can asked him more question

She will be doing that very definitely!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy wrote to the little 21-year-old boy.

Quote:
Explain yourself please.

She then gave the lawyer an eyeful, and mangled a familiar saying into the bargain.

Quote:
You said he's a "little boy." Now you tell me he's just five years younger than me! Are you jerking my leg?

The lawyer stuck with his guns and the request for $1500:

Quote:
I am not jerking your legs okay, but 21 years is a little boy right, he told me that he want to meet with you by all means, please assist him with the $1500 to get the boxes open dear

Cammy slapped. Hard.

Quote:
Bullshit! 21 years old is a MAN, not a little boy! What the fuck is wrong with you to be saying that? And don't you dare try to speak for him. In fact don't write to me until he's told me what's going on and I tell you that.

Meanwhile, the orphan Lad:

Quote:
Thank you very much for your understanding Mrs Camille White, actually barrister Jeff Okoro told me about you when he rescue me from high court of justice some days ago, anyway i am Osman Bello a male refuge from South Sudan the notorious rebels in my country murder my parent because my father was a minister of finance in the government, i am tired of Africa because of too much oppression and killing corruption here

So he wants to escape the oppression and corruption, bringing with him the fruits of corruption and oppression... that's how Cammy will see it.

Quote:
Please assist me white i want to come down to you
send me your picture okay

Not so far there, Cammy has questions.

Quote:
Why did you have to be rescued from the "high court"?
Why were you arrested at the airport?
What's the deal with those "consignment boxes"?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally, the Lad casts what he hopes is the hook:

Quote:
Please i know you have all it takes to availed me, i am arrested in the airport because my traveling document is expired that is while the immigration officers took me to high court and of justice and the lawyer rescue me out with the boxes, please send the money to get the boxes open because the boxes contain millions of dollars

How come he has millions of dollars?

Quote:
the funds belong to my late father because my father was a finance minister in the government before he was murder by the notorious rebels, i want you to receive me in your country Australia i want to forward my education there

Cammy was scornful.

Quote:
Oh, right, your father stole millions of dollars but he got killed and you ran with the cash. So what do you want me to do?

I expected the Lad to defend his father's honour, but no, there was something more important:

Quote:
i want to come down to you Camille i am tire of Africa
please send money to duplicate the keys so that i can get excess to the money in the boxes
the lawyer took me to one engineer who want to duplicate the keys with $1500
please help me out because i am stranded for now
i cannot tell you lie i run with the funds down to Ghana
give me your phone number to reach your voice

Quote:
Hey, any man with a pulse (and a lot of women) want to come to me; you're nothing special there! And don't tell me that you can't lie; anyone can lie.
Anyway, what's with this engineer and duplicating keys?

The Lad stays on message:

Quote:
Anyway during the arrest i misplace the keys of the boxes, so i want to duplicate new keys to open the boxes, so that i can get excess to the funds, apparently the engineer need $1500 to get the keys done, i hope you understand what i am talking about now
please send the $1500 across to the lawyer okay as soon as the boxes is open i will come down to Australia to meet with you

Boring.

Quote:
$1500 for some keys? What in Freyja's name are they made of?

The refugee and the barrister reply, and there's some duplication (not that Cammy will notice, she's a ditz after all):

Quote:
you know $1500 is a small money compelled to the money in the boxes, those boxes is made in Germany with hard meters proves, please don't hesitate to send the money my honorable friend because i count on you so much

Quote:
what we are doing is genuine because the boxes is made in Germany with hard meters, i guarantee you my word when you work with me wholeheartedly you will never never regret at all, i promise you

No, Cammy is angry because the barrister wrote to her despite being told not to.

Quote:
I didn't ask for your fucking opinion and I don't want your advice! Stay the fuck out of this until you're wanted. Capisce?

To the refugee, she's honey-sweet (well, sorta).

Quote:
Get the engineer to write to me - he should be able to explain it better than you.

But the barrister wasn't really paying attention:

Quote:
i am concerned because the boy is stranded without money his in pocket

Cammy didn't answer, but forwarded the email to the refugee Lad with this message.

Quote:
Tell that c_nt Okere that if he writes to me again this deal is over.

Let's see how that's taken.

Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grabbing the popcorn - btw, it always amuses me when they ask for funds for duplicate keys to be made as the originals are lost. How can you duplicate something which no longer exists to copy?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orphan Lad accepted Cammy's terms:

Quote:
Okay i heard you my honorable friend i will meet him up now with your information

Quote:
please don't mind him okay this transaction is bona fide

Another reminder seems in order.

Quote:
Okere is a fucking asshole, and that's a fact. Whether or not this deal is fair dinkum makes no fucking difference. Just remember that.

Not long after that, finally the Engineer makes contact... and it turns out to be someone we've met before (https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=273360) (emphasis added):

Quote:
Please you shouldn't be embarrass at all, i'm Engineer Louise Bentlee from Nairobi Kenya but i reside here in Accra Ghana with my families, anyway i am the Managing Director of Bentley Construction Company limited along tema harbor beach road Accra, however one young man name Osmann Bellow including one barrister Jeff Okeree came to my company some time ago to negotiate on how to open two metallic trunk boxes after i scan the boxes positive spendable and risk free currency, thereafter i charged both of them $1500 to duplicate the keys because the boxes is made in Germany with hard meters
So this morning Osman brought your contact again to me reach you with the information of things, you are welcome okay

Lousie Bentley was Spanish in the Tim Tam bait, so Cammy replied in Spanish.

Quote:
Pensé que sería capaz de contarme sobre las cajas y por qué costaría $1500 hacer las llaves para ellos, pero todo lo que hizo fue decir lo que dijeron Osman Bellow y ese idiota Okeree, lo que no es de ninguna ayuda.

Quote:
I thought you would be able to tell me about the boxes and why it would cost $ 1500 to make the keys for them, but all you did was say what Osman Bellow and that idiot Okeree said, which is of no help.

Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those 'hard meters' must be the same ones which are measuring my gas consumption. You wouldn't believe how much gas they say I'm using.🤣

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The whining continues:

Quote:
please help me out sister Camille with the $1500 so that the engineer can duplicate the keys for us, i hope the engineer reach you right

Cammy has matters that need some clarification.

Quote:
There's something you haven't bothered to address; what happens after the boxes are opened, and what I get out of this whole business. Address those points or there's no deal.

The Lad's answer doesn't clarify much - however, the last sentence has promise:

Quote:
I guarantee you my word because my word is my bold, apparently as soon as the boxes is opened i will transfer enough funds to you through bank to bank transfer or through money gram before i will come down to Australia for my education career, please try and send the $1500 to the engineer okay, cheers
The engineer called me on phone right now that you write him Spanish language

And Cammy is not happy.

Quote:
Just hang on there for a minute sport - you're acting like it's all done, dusted, polished, and laid out for a dinner party, and you may be disappointed. Refugees from Africa, especially somewhere like Sudan, don't get a free pass. You have to get cleared by Border Security, and that's not a given.
You say you'll send money to me. How much? How much of it would be mine? If you think I'm going to help you purely from the goodness of my heart, think again.
Finally, what's the deal with Lousie Bentley? I send that maricon an email in Spanish, and he's complaining, and what's worse, he's complaining to you! Who put salt in his fucking coffee?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things seem to be heading for a meltdown ere too long.

The Engineer confirmed his lack of Spanish:

Quote:
please i don't understand Spanish language okay wherever you wanna write to me, used English language

Cammy was surprised.

Quote:
What the hell, senhora? You're Spanish, but you're telling me now that you don't speak Spanish - where's the sense of that?

(The senhora was because in the original Marry/Merry bait, he was called Louise Bentley, and both Cammy and her father assumed from that that he was gay - first time in years they've agreed on anything.)

Meanwhile, the Orphan was trying to keep things on message:

Quote:
please try to understand me i need your assistance because without the $1500 the engineer cannot open the boxes, i promise you %10 of the total money in the boxes, send the money to the engineer okay

The Cammy tried to keep things on message - well, her message.

Quote:
10% of how much, dewd? You never said! And you also never said if you've got a fallback position if you don't get to Australia.

All that was yesterday. Today, the Engineer was showing some impatience - but forgot who he's supposed to be:

Quote:
please if you don't want to help me let me know okay to avoid many talks

He was quick to send another message with a "correction":

Quote:
please if you don't want to help the boy let me know okay to avoid many talks
the boy don't believe on you anymore

No matter. Cammy gives a suitable reply.

Quote:
Vete al infierno, tonto

("Go to hell, fool.")

Then some harsh words for the Orphan.

Quote:
Why did you choose retards like Okere and that poofter Bentley? And how come you can't trust me, when I've got twice the IQ of both of them? Do you hate smart women?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Orphan ignored the questions about Bently and Okere and stuck to more important matters - but in doing so, he said something unwise (emphasis added):

Quote:
The two boxes contain $6 million U S dollars i most definitely come down to Australia for my education as soon as i get access to the funds in the boxes, please tried your possible best to raise the $1500 for the engineer this week, i know you can raise the money to get the boxes unfold
I guarantee you recompense rewards my friend

Quote:
why are you forsaken me in this predicament

Now Cammy is very sensitive to comments about money and her own standing, and she lashed out.

Quote:
Why would you think that I'm trailer trash? Why would you tell me that you think I'm trailer trash? Why would you do that?

The Orphan was bewildered:

Quote:
please i don't understand what you are talking about tell me your mind okay, let me know my stand

Cammy's reply shouldn't help much.

Quote:
You beg and plead for my help and then you deliberately insult me and claim you don't understand... do you think I'm stupid as well?

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic