SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, unfortunately it looks like he gave up on Kimmy. I didn't hear from him anymore at all, though I've been poking him with several characters today Crying or Very sad

ETA

Wednesday July 17
20:38 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Hey mister, why the sudden silence? I'm ready to play. Are you?
Xxx

21:01 Steph to Benny wrote:
Okay suit yourself then

Thursday July 18
13:37 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Why the silence? You're not still shy are you? Ok let's play a game. We're going to pretend this is a bind date. I'll put on a blindfold and you're going to surprise me. I only got that you are experienced for your years. I once had the pleasure of having a fling with a man of 45. Don't judge, I know he's almost old enough to be my father, but at least he knew how to please a woman. Do you? All night long...

13:39 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
I guess you and your uncle are all the same. You both are afraid of woman and refuse to answer messages at the time a woman needs you most. Really nice. If you get this message, tell your uncle that I'm getting impatient and I don't like his behaviour.

17:10 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

You're not communicating and I assume you're not taking action. I just intercepted messages that Kimmy has been on a shopping spree and is spending serious money. We're losing a payday here quickly. Start talking

Jack

I'm going to play one last card to try to get him on that bus.
21:22 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I miss your messages. What's wrong. I really want to hear your voice, but it's tricky. I'm going to the town tomorrow for a manicure and I'll have cell reception then. Can you call me? Only for a really short time, because I'm afraid Jack will notice and I'll be really screwed then, but I really want to hear you. 😘

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"Yes I am your good lad" Raisin
"You're right after all, I'm just some sick stalker and a dumb illiterate." "Alright, play by your rules." Egobia
sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote back to the widow with drool on his chin. He really wants her money.
He wanted $3K for a kitchen remodel. A kitchen large enough to feed 100 orphans......Anyway, she said he probably needed at least 10X that amount, she would speak to some friends..........
Anyone who has dealt with this lad knows he passes off the "Austin" account as either his lawyer, accountant, financial officer, business partner etc. So he is paving the road for the inevitable donations.
Since he is reluctant to leave Lagos Nigeria, I am hoping to meet up in Abuja to personally hand him cash. We shall see.........

Quote:
Can I ask one question?? Do you by any chance know how to make payment to a domiciliary account?? Because that's the account the Head of Orphanage do use to receive foreign donations. I know it might not be appropriate to ask such question, but I am optimistic.

For the record she ignored his question and told him to focus on the plans for the kitchen.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia"

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response from the lad. I think he really gave up on Kimmy Crying or Very sad That's a bummer. Though the lad is an asshole, I really enjoyed this bait.

"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"You're right after all, I'm just some sick stalker and a dumb illiterate." "Alright, play by your rules." Egobia

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Months ago during the Wells Fargo portion of the bait, he gave up on anyone not immediately sending money. He likes the low hanging fruit. I wanted that safari camp holiday for him. One starts to wonder......if his fear of women is real! LOL
This morning he writes again about buying larger pots to cook for more children and possibly adding 25 gas cook tops with 4 burners each. I am starting to think this guy makes it up as he goes.

Quote:
Maybe you didn't read my last question when I asked about the Domiciliary account; I'm still anticipating a response to that.

We want this kitchen built on or before the end of next week;

The widow will respond later today, but she will reiterate she needs solid numbers and plans before committing. It is laughable that an entire new wing will be built onto the orphanage in a week's time. He added to that line

Quote:
the engineer should be laying out plans for the master classed kitchen while we get those materials need to furnish the kitchen up to standards.

So in essence, there are no final plans, no permits, no funding and it will be done by the end of next week. Really and truly, how stupid does this lad think he 'clients" are? LOL

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Biggest lie of the day I have received so far..............the lad from the orphanage sent the following. I'm doubtful he is being truthful.

Quote:
I am not focused on the money, Believe me I am more focused on seeing the smiles on the children faces than getting donations.

Now he has 200 children all to be provided for with a new kitchen in under 10 days. Sure.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to show what an arrogant and selfish prick the Austin lad is, as if we didn’t know already, I present to you the lads shopping list of”gadgets” he gave to and is expecting from Elizabeth.

Quote:
1. The Samsung Galaxy s10+ (Which is for me)
Specifications: Memory (12GB RAM), Camera (16MP)
2. The iPhone Xs Max (Which is my mom's belated birthday gift)
Specification: Memory (4GB RAM), Camera (12MP)
3. The Apple Mac-book Laptop (Which is what I'll use for video chatting you)
Specification: Memory (128GB RAM), Processor (Intel Core i5 3rd generation)
4. The Play Station 4 Pro (Which is for me and my friends to play over the weekend or when less busy)
Specifications: Memory (1TB HDD), Processor (Jaguar 8-core)

Love the way he thinks she is responsible for buying his mum an expensive iPhone.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Austin wanted one of my characters to pay for a lawyer for him to come to England and try out for pro football teams. So the guy has nerve!

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in contact with 'the son' again. And since everybody here just calls him Austin I won't bother anymore to change the name. Since they don't respond to mails anymore but are active on hangouts, I decided to give it another shot

Kimmy: Hi. Long time, where did you suddenly go
Austin: I don't know... All of a sudden, my mails seems not have reached you..
Kimmy: That's strange. I've been emailing you. Did you get them?
Your uncle seems to not receive anything anymore from me. Or he's not responding. Is he ill?
Hope you're ok
Austin: I did receive all your mails.. I guess he's busy with work.. Yeah I'm okay and you?? Hope you're in good condition??
Kimmy: We were supposed to meet and then he suddenly stopped messaging me. Made me sad. It was really strange because only a day or two earlier I found out that someone has been using his email and I've been talking to someone else for a while. Then when he told me about that and was said he was coming to meet me he went quiet. I don't understand. Maybe it was someone else again and not your uncle. Anyway. I did have a good time in pendjari. The people there were all very nice, but I'm home now and we're leaving soon on that stupid cruise.
Austin: Wait a minute... You were in Africa?? Pendjari?? Isn't that in Benin?? Or somewhere around there?? WOW!! This is so hard to believe.. Now you're back home for another cruise?? What cruise could that be??
Austin: Even for the fact I wanted you to come over to meet with me, yet you went behind my back to go meet my uncle.... That's so not fair to say the least..
Can we video chat??
Kimmy: Hmm.. sorry. I kinda liked him
But he let me down
And yes pendjari is in Benin
Austin: Why didn't you come straight to Nigeria??
Can we video chat?? I wanna see your face even if it's for a minute??
Kimmy: It was a last minute thing
Didn't have the chance to get a visa
Can't. That function is disabled for some reason
Austin: How??
What kinda phone are you using??
Kimmy: Don't know
I couldn't even use hangouts for weeks
Austin: "Last minute thing"??
Kimmy: I suspect Jack our it guy, he's a prick
Austin: Who's Jack?? Maybe he's the reason why you've not been receiving my mails
Voice call??
Kimmy: Same problem.
Maybe but I don't understand why he'd do that
My mom calls me, I'll be back later today.
Austin: Can you at least send me a picture of yourself?? You know you haven't done that?? Make it beautiful
Kimmy: Really? I didn't send you one? Ok, I will this evening
Austin: Swears you didn't...
Kimmy: Laters
Austin: Make it sexy okay?? would really wanna see your face??
And can I get your cellphone number?? Maybe we could talk later tonight??

An hour later he got a message from Jack
Quote:
Austin,

Didn't your father inform you about the rules? I only unblocked your contact because he failed to deliver like some impotent loser. He was this close to getting the money from Kimmy, but he chose to walk away.

I hoped that maybe if I gave you another chance we'd have a shot at getting our hands on the money.

I'm going to remind you of the rules

- no videocalls or video recordings from Kimmy
- no voicecalls
- don't try to call or text her on her phone number.
- break the rules again and it means my share will go up by 2% for every warning. Right now my share is 20%. This time I won't increase it, but play by the rules. I can block you again say any given time.

Kimmy's parents are psycho if you ask me and I need to report everything to them. What do you think happens if they find out she's calling or videocalls with an African scammer? Exactly. I lose my job, you lose a chance at the money. And believe me, she's loaded.

My system flags at certain words or phrases, so don't try to outsmart me. If I think I need to I can see everything. Play your game well and we can get rich.

Jack

sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is strange.....is it coincidence that as my old widow proposed meeting face to face with the Dr., that the son is now in contact with you again?! Are they avoiding any in person meetings and those who propose them get pushed aside? Just wondering.........

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This contact was on my initiative and on another platform, so I don't know if it's a coincidence

Kimmy: I can't give you my number, My parents will freak if they see that I've been calling or receiving calls with an african number. They finally allowed me on facebook. I don't want to mess it up now
Here's a picture I made last week in Pendjari
(same one as I sent his uncle, but with different text written on it)
Austin: Wow!!! I doubt if this is really you??
This is so amazing!!!
What time is it over there?? Take a picture now and send it and I'll believe it's you
Kimmy: πŸ˜„
Only if you do the same
funny guy
I was just writing an email to you about what happened
Austin: I'm making use of the laptop now; said you were on Facebook right??
What happened?? Oooh!! So now you find me interesting??
Kimmy: ahw, you're not going to act like a cry baby now are you?
you want me to hit send on that email while I make a picture for you?
Austin: Yea... Go ahead.. For now let's chat here okay?? And be quick in making that picture, Tino (Austin) is craving to see itπŸ™ƒ
Kimmy: Tino?
lol
Austin: Yeah that's what they call me here... It's a nickname for me
When precisely will you be back from this "Cruise"?
Kimmy: It's planned to be 4 weeks, but who knows. They mhight extend it
so Tino, I just sent you the story

Quote:
So I guess I have some explaining to do, because we didn't chat in a while. Well, you and Bas were both not responding anymore to my emails, only your uncle and it kinda happened that he was nice and I liked him so I decided to give my parents some excuses and come to Africa. But he told me that it would take a while to get a Nigerian visa, so I decided to go to Benin, which is so close, so I thought it wouldn't be a problem and I found out that Nigerans don't even need a visa to go to Benin, so it seemd like the perfect solution. I bought him a lot of gifts and brought enough cash, because I couldn't use my card there or my parents would find out.
So as soon as I was there your uncle started to act all weird and didn't want to meet me there. Finally it turned out that his friend used his email to communicate with me, I still don't know for how long, but your uncle is older than the guy I was communicating with, he even sent me a picture, maybe you know him. So then he gave it back to someone that he said was your uncle and he sent me a picture and he said he is a lot older than the other guy who was 30, but he was also 30 and he sent me one picture. Then he said he wanted to come to me and then he stopped emailing me. So I still don't understand what happened, but I think that the friend didn't even once gave that email back to your uncle. I'm just sad and confused. I know your uncle is way older than 30, because of the way he speaks and it's not even possible that you have an uncle that young.
So I was actually hoping you could ask your uncle what's going on and who it was that has been communicating with me while he obviously wasn't. You know, maybe you can ask him to contact me again, I might even go back there, because I really liked Africa, and African guys are amazing. . But honestly I will only go back to Africa and meet with any of you if I know for sure, 100% certain who he is. Maybe you can shine a light on that, show me a picture of your uncle and ask him to send me a message once.
The last few days I've just been so confused about everything and since I think it's still your uncle's friend that's using his email I just stopped messaging him. I had to go back home because we're leaving on a cruise to Norway and Iceland tomorrow morning for a few weeks, which means, Yay, I'm in prison again for the next few weeks, under the guard of my parents.

<picture>
Austin: Shiver me wihiskers!!! 😍😍😍😍
Is this what Bas has been enjoying all this while??!!!
Kimmy: haha, no
I made this one for you
Austin: 😊😊😊
Omg!!! I feel important already
Just read your mail and I laughed... Cause you called an amazing cruise "Prison"
Still don't believe that's my adorable kimmyπŸ€”... Take a picture with you throwing a kiss and I promise, I won't doubt anymore
Kimmy: ugh.. you try being stuck with my parents on a boat for 4 weeks
if you still doubt it's no use making pictures
Austin: Kimmy just this last one, and I promise I won't ask anymore... PLEASSSEE!!πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ
Being stuck with them is gonna be fun to me
Kimmy: how is that fun for you?
Austin: It depends though
still waiting for that pic
Kim
Kimmy: 😝
I'm not decent now
Just going into the shower
Austin: Take it!! Not nudes
I ain't asking for that
Just a photo of you throwing a kiss is what I need to believe Kimberly
Now she left me hanging.. Yay!! Thanks a Lot
45 mins later
Kimmy: Believe me or not, I'm not a puppet going to pose the way you want

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic