SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a possible trophy for you....and you seem to have the power of persuasion........a pic of the lad or his son in the shoes!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia"

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday june 7
23:04 Greed wrote:
Jack,

Alright I understand and I do appreciate your sense of humor in terms of not involving an innocent third party in this business. Currently I'm working on the flyer but don't seem to have an idea of what website to place forward or the name either.

So what name can you think of?? I was thinking of "Richard's shoes and collection"?? I need ideas because its with the name, I'll use to come up with the fake website.

Regards

Dr.Greed

23:32 Jack wrote:
Greed,

It's not humor, just common sense, You can ask your son to help you with a website or maybe someone else you know. The name sounds pretty good, but Richard doesn't sound very African, so maybe change that into something else.

Jack

Saturday June 8
23:17 Greed wrote:
Jack,

I've been busy all day and that is why I'm replying this late. I've made the flyer and will be forwarding it to you soon. The site in question is another part on it's own and will only be giving to her when she requests for it and also when he (my son) receives her contact as well.

I know the website will only make things look professional but still we can't move ahead of our shadows so that she won't think its mainly because of shoes she's coming to Nigeria to see my son.

So stay tuned and I'll get back to you with the completed flyer.

Regards

Dr.Greed

23:59 Jack wrote:
Evans,

If you want to do this the right way you have to make sure to make things look professional, so you should definitely make that website. I admire the efforts you're putting into this and looking forward to see your flyer.

Jack.

Sunday June 9
14:25 Greed wrote:
Jack,

Affirmative I'll make the website; but what I'm saying is that he can't just give her the site without her requesting for it. If he gives her the site without Kimmy requesting for the site, it will only make things look more of a business visit than a more intimate visit.

I'm not denying the fact that I won't create the website, in fact that's what we're currently working on. I'm done with the flyer and I've attached it for you to give a response. So what do you think??

Hopefully I should be getting her contact information which I'll give to my son for him to start up the communication.

Regards

Dr.Greed

21:39 Jack wrote:
Greed,

It's starting to look better, but you need to align the pictures better, and use a better font and color for the prices so they'll pop. And I told you, only African models.

I know that the main goal is to get Kimmy to fall in love with your son, but you want a good background story, so you need to make sure you have one. There must be contact details listed on the flyer. A website is mandatory and of course an emailaddress. I have no doubts about your sons skills to get her focus away from the shoes and into more intimate conversations, but still, if you want to give her a trustworthy image right from the start you need this backup to get you started.

Jack

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"I have been stuck here in a terrorist land they all lie to me. I don't have the package and I don't have money to get back home" Sven
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"Yes I am your good lad" Raisin

Last edited by Linoline on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just wants to get his hooks into Kimmy without doing the website. I do believe she shops a lot on line so it would make sense. How else can it be killed if it is not up and running!?

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday June 10
20:52 Greed wrote:
Jack,

The three models on the flyer are from Africa as instructed; so I only made little changes and added some information as well. The website is going to take a day to start working and my son's contact information is on the flyer.

Alongside, I changed the font of the prices listed by making it look bigger and visible to see. So I guess all is set for the communication to take place between Kimberly and my son. Therefore I should be receiving the contact information from you on your next mail as to enable them begin the communication.

Remember, my son will only send the flyer if she asks for it so as to prove authenticity and not being to forward in order not to jeopardise the entire plan of luring her to Lagos, Nigeria. I hope you understand.

Regards

Dr.Greed

21:18 Jack wrote:
Greed,

If your son is only planning to send the flyer to her when she asks for it, what will your initial contact look like? What will he write to her? You've been working hard. Please show me the updated flyer. Do you have the link to the website yet? Is it listed on the flyer? I'll give you Kimmy's contact details as soon as it's up and running.

Jack

Tuesday June 11
8:30 wrote:
Jack,

Obviously his initial contact will start up with either "Hello Beautiful" or something that will make her attracted to his message. That way, once she ask how he got her contact, it will be the same way (which is from the shoe mailing list) as planned.

I thought I sent the updated flyer to you yesterday?? But I'll do it again as you didn't receive it. The website is up and running, as the message was sent to me today.

So I believe I should be getting her contact details today as well; this whole thing has taken so long and I want my son to begin communicating with her this month so that before this month end, he would have concluded with her visit to Nigeria.

I anticipate your response.

Regards

Dr.Greed

I know the flyer is crappy, but I don't want him to actually paste up something he can use in the future on real victims, so this is accepted. I want to hit him where it hurts more, and that is his website, that's not online yet, but it costs him money, so I really want him to do that.

9:50 wrote:
Greed,

The flyer is fine, but the website mentioned doesn't work. I thought you said it's up and running by now? Am I working with an amateur here?

Jack

For over a week he's trying to get Kimmy's emailaddress, but he's still stuck with Jack.

"I have been stuck here in a terrorist land they all lie to me. I don't have the package and I don't have money to get back home" Sven
"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The email address (from the flyer) is exactly the same email address of "the nephew" who wanted to enroll in the Naval College (from the twist with my Captain Ebiere).
We can see his photo & CV on page #8. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Goat ; 2x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; 21x Safari
- My travel agency: Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; 2xLagos-Seme;
BertjeAass
Likes Mel Gibson's Beaver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only is that website not working, that address is not even registered.

http://whois.domaintools.com/madusshoecollection.com

Jezus is in a man all the time - sung by Dawa lbah

Send your calvary greetings
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I didn't really expect anything else, but he still didn't get Kimmy's email so he has to get to work and get that site up and running, so we can bring it down

sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has been apologising to Vicky as he has had little time to work on scamming the rich widow because he is working on the flyer. I think my kids could have done that in a few minutes, and it's taken him days! A busy lad is a happy lad.
Birlic, since the nephew/son couldn't join the navy, it makes perfect sense he become a shoe salesmen. LOL

On a related note for this lad, he struck out on over 20 baiter characters for the Wells Fargo scam and got nothing. A separate bait I'm running with him is frustrating him to no end.....and now shoe flyers fill up his time. He must be anxious for some type of payment because yet another bait with him I'd run for 15 months was dropped in March. Yesterday he picked it up as though nothing happened and asked for his money right out of the blue! He must be desperate.

sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the old Wells Fargo bait fizzles, some "leftovers" remain and the lad has asked for Vicky's help.
Quote:
Vicky dear, (Dear? Wow is he sucking up??)

I have received your mail I with thanks

Yesterday Igor wrote to me about the compensation claim and I had to provide an account for him.

But I need a favour please write to him tell him I provided an account already for him and he should instruct his secretary to make the payment immediately he listens to you more because you're a Lady. (I will instruct Igor to do this but doubt he will listen to me......LOL)

He really needs to pay because there are bills pilling up already .

The part about the bills piling up is good to read. Four months of Wells Fargo netted him zero. I have another bait going with him for 6 months....zero. And the "dead" one he resurrected yesterday made me think he is desperate. Nice to see him admit it.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18:26 Greed wrote:
Jack,

Thanks for your response. The flyer is okay, but I don't understand how the site isn't working. I got a message that it will be active today. I'll check on it and get back to you.

Still get the details ready because my son is eager to start up the communication.

Regards

Dr.Greed

I'm sure he would love to get the contact details without having to pay for a website, but he's out of luck

21:35 wrote:
Greed,

No website, no contact details. If your son is eager as you say you'll have to get your monkeys in a row. To be honest I'm starting to get impatient. You keep promising things and then come up with delays. If you want your son to be in contact with Kimmy quick, you need to do as we agreed.

Jack

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he is still trying to get money out of Igor for his Wells Farago scam. He has sent a new account (reported) but didn't send an IBAN or SWIFT which will slow things down. As soon as I get those I'll report the account again with the updated information.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe now he will start to take Feathers' curse more seriously. Obviously Feathers has strong juju.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Good Canadian Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will not speak to Feathers as he is afraid any contact will secretly plant a virus. You scared him good.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday June 12
16:19 Greed wrote:
Jack,

I'm sorry if I'm delaying this whole thing; I thought by now, the site would have been up and running. Like I said I will need to look further Into that and know what's wrong with it; that will take few hours (not sure how many) to get that issue rectified.

Let's hold on to the flyer as that aspect is settled; let me focus more on the site for my son. I'll check what's wrong with it and know how to rectify the fault.

Regards

Dr.Greed

21:18 Jack wrote:
Greed,

What is wrong that you don't have the website finished by now. You told me earlier that it would've been done already. What's the delay? If you want to persuade Kimmy to come to Nigeria before the end of June you might want to start working a little harder.

Jack.

He wanted to push the website issue to Vicky and we don't want that, so as per Sparky's request I dropped the issue, but we want something else of course, and insult him a little in the process Laughing
Thursday June 13
22:43 Greed (signed off as barrister B.) wrote:
Jack,

I'm sorry for my late response; I've been working tirelessly to make sure the site is up and running. But it seems all are to no avail because of some useless reason even when I tried using a stronger host and a good domain.

That was what I was working on throughout today. Still I have a plan, why don't you forward Kimmy's contact details, then when my son starts up the communication with her, he'll tell her that he found her name on the shoe mailing list.

Of course that was what we agreed on; this time around as regards to the flyers being made, he'll tell her that he's planning on opening his own shoe business online, but still she can still purchase shoes here in Nigeria. That way, the entire conversation won't have to be all about 'shoe purchase' while he plans to convince her to come down to Nigeria.

How he will get the money from her would be the question on your lips; definitely, when she comes down to Nigeria, he'll tell her places where she can get the Christian louboutin shoes. Then we can introduce someone I know that has a deal with shoe business online. Apart from that, she wouldn't want to stay in a less Hotel; she's a spoilt brat and she would want to show her class.

There are so many ways of extorting money from her; my main concern now is getting your own share to you of which I've had serious consideration and certain that it will work.

I anticipate your response.

Yours in service

Barrister B.

23:06 Jack wrote:
Greed,

I relucantly agree with you though I find it immensely disappointing that you couldn't get this website up and running. Really, it shouldn't be too hard to do, but anyway, let's focus on earning some money now.

To be honest, I don't really care about getting our hands on Kimmy's money but I do need to know she's in good hands with your son. Before I will give him her contact details you should ask him to make a short video of himself so he can introduce himself to me. I want to see that he's not some kind of dirty little scumbag with a beer belly, overgrown hair and a small dick. Kimmy has some class so let him show that he speaks and dresses well and know how to behave. That way I can see if you can be trusted with this deal.

This shouldn't cause any more delay, you shoud've gotten this done by tomorrow.

Jack

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic