SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe some banks use intermediary banks to transfer money thru, esp for international transfers. I've run into the same thing with this lad and others. The Access Bank is in Nigeria, so guessing this lad collects it in NY and then has it sent to him in Nigeria.
I'm sure someone else could explain it better though!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the same bank account that we had in the story with Reverend Prince Tony Eze.
The bank account owner is the current "nephew" Austin. Laughing
Quote:
Captain Anondo

Sir,

Thanks for you for your response. In fact I've never been more happy to hear this great news about me joining the Naval war college sir, also coupled with the fact that you are going to insist that I get the admission, I can't thank you less captain.

I feel like I'm already a part of the family and also the force. I have seen the details for you to secure the admission. Well sir, all other things I can provide but the international passport might be the only thing that will delay me.

You see captain, I have not been to the states before and this will be my first time I'm going to visit, not only am I visiting, I'm going to join the naval war college. My dad made a contact to the immigration service and they said for them to get me my international passport, it will take about 2 or 3weeks to get that done.

So you see why that might delay the processing sir. But I can still provide the rest to you very soon because I'm eager to be in the states this summer. Also I like the fact that I will be putting on the khaki uniform while I'm in the college; I've always wanted to wear that uniform because I have so much respect for that.

And the reason for that is because my grandfather died a colonel in the army force sir here in West Africa. So please I need you to exercise enough patience with me as regards to the international passport; but I promise that I will get in touch with you with the rest of other details as requested this coming week.

Finally sir, there's something that has been bothering me and I guess I have to let it out here sir; Do the college naval students get paid? Please sir can you give me your confirmation on that.

Thanks

Austin.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy replied without much personal content - and even spell Babbler's name correctly again.

Quote:
SOZ ITS PEBCAK U KNO, I MENT 2 PUT GST NO GDT, ITS 4 EVERY FEE DEWD, I SHUDNT HAVE 2 TELL U THAT, AS 4 TEH REST, DO WHUT U NEED 2 DO, BUT SEEMS U TOOK YR EYEZ OFF TEH BALL, JUST GET THNGZ DONE & DUSTED & ITS ALL GONG 2 BE GUD, OVA 2 U BLU LEDER

After tomorrow I'll have limited mail access so I'll be unable to quote, only summarise. Here's hoping all goes well (for us; for Babbler, not so much).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was waiting for me this morning. Why do I think Elizabeth's money really isn't there? And his American account can accept money but he only uses WU to send to his partners? Interesting........

At least he is happy. For a guy who told Victoria he usually only deals in "minimum" $40K scams, multiple times a year, he seems awful happy splitting $2200 with me.

Quote:
Please forgive me for replying this late, infact I was in cloud nine due to what happened today! Victoria our hardworking finally paid off; today I got a payment slip from one of our clients (Ms.Elizabeth D*****). She has finally remitted the $2200 as promised!

I'm so happy that I had to start drinking with friend. So please one thing I need to beg of you; my country cannot make international transfer via Bank to Bank wire transfer except you provide me with your western union account details where I can transfer your own sum??

Pls I would be very much happy if you can do that as soon as possible. Also, we should be confirming yet another payment from our client (Mr.Howard V** N*****) by Monday as well. Coupled with that, Donovan got to me today and has finally accepted to make the use of the dollar account that I provided to him Today. So possibly, we should be getting his own as well anytime soon. Jennifer h***** and Camille hasn't gotten to me yet, can you please get in touch with them and inform them to reply to her mail.

You see madam, we both have trusted each other for quite a while now, and it seems to me like we've known each other for years. I believe this is just a new dawn to our partnership and I nevdr believed that you will be so fast in learning.

Finally madam, do not forget to provide me with your western union details so that I can send your own sum; I would really appreciate it if you can oblige to that.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah if Babbling Brooke, as Yastreb so eloquently calls him, had actually read the receipt rather than going on a bender with his friend he might have noticed something amiss with one of the numbers. Still let him enjoy himself on Cloud Nine, he will be back to earth tomorrow/Tuesday when the 72 hour transfer clearance expires. I’m sure the lad will be understanding of the mistake.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters was going to send money to the banker but found out the account was personal one. He thought it strange so he asked the lawyer for an account. It was the same one everyone is getting. So my character is still uncomfortable as this account is in the name of A**** Richards, not the lawyer's firm at all.
This is just the start of the list of questions he has.......

Quote:
I felt strange sending money to a personal account. I explained that. I asked you for the account of your company, and you provide me with an account not in that name but in the name of someone working there.
Let me remind you
As long as the account is in the name of your chambers

Why is this money not going into your company's account?

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer just asked him why there are 2 accounts listed. Jennifer is blonde and confuses easily. Once he explains that sufficiently (which could take several days), then she will also question why it is a personal account and not the law firms account.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure enough, he tried to explain the "intermediary " bank:
Quote:

Madam,

Your mail is well acknowledged.

I just received your mail not quite long ago because I was getting ready for tomorrow so I decided to check my mailbox.

Regards to your questions about my chamber's financial secretary's account; actually there are no two accounts madam. Permit to give further explanation regarding that.

I want to reconfirm the details once more for more clarification:

CITIBANK NEW YORK
NEW YORK, N.Y 100043
111 WALL STREET NEW YORK. 100043
SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33
ROUTING NUMBER: 021000XXX
BENEFICIARY BANK: ACCESS BANK PLC
SWIFT CODE: ABNGNGLA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 36145XXX
BENEFICIARY: AUSTIN A. RICHARD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0057925XXX

Actually, the first account number (36145XXX) is the intermediary bank account number of the receiving bank (Citibank New York); while the second
account number (0057925XXX) is the final account number of the beneficiary (my chamber's financial secretary Austin Richard).

Actually, the first account number (36145842) is the intermediary bank account number of the receiving bank (Citibank New York); while the second account number (0057925134) is the final account number of the beneficiary (my chamber's financial secretary Austin Richard).

This was the clarification I got from my financial secretary and it's to be comprehended and duly followed carefully in order for my charge to be remitted into the account as stated above. I believe as soon as you present it to your bank for the transfer, they won't have any problems while doing because they understand how it works.

I suppose that by tomorrow being Monday, the retainer fee will be remitted into the account. (Nope, it won't.) In accordance with that, I shall be taking full course into your compensation claim herein with the said bank (Wells Fargo Bank).

So I need you to place your mind at ease as I am working like a wounded lion (I doubt that, you lazy scamming bastard.) to make sure that your compensation is duly released into your designated account. The only thing I seek from you as my client is your cooperation and support in claiming this compensation on your behalf.

Finally madam, at your convenience, should the payment be made, please endeavour to attach a copy of the payment slip to me (never going to happen) for record purpose in order to show that my client (you) has fully settled my retainer charge fee.

Jen is going to have multiple questions about this, starting why are you not paying the money directly into the law firm's account. After all, that's how she pays all of her other lawyers. Furthermore, she was filming on location all week and no where near a bank branch. That's why she does all of her banking online. If it is necessary to make this transfer from a physical bank branch, the Jen will have to bring in her "manager", Barry. I'm sure that will not complicate things at all.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed he "forgot" to mention the second account is in Nigeria. Bizarre for a Halifax based lawyer.
One wonders why it cannot just go directly into Richard's account............

As for him working like a wounded lion, see his earlier comment to the banker
I'm so happy that I had to start drinking with friend.

Methinks he lies.........

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't even gotten to the part about Access Bank being in Nigeria. Yet. I am still on the "why is there an intermediary account" merry-go-round. I figure I can get at least two more lengthy Q&A rotations out of that.
Brookey:
Quote:
Well your mail seems very baffling from all indications. All protocol were Duly observed, and I will make sure that you comprehend the reason for the Change of account and also the reason why I decided to use my chamber's financial secretary's account details to receive my retainer fee.

Before now, I made it clear that the fee in question has a different currency from the normal Canadian dollars we know; and am very sure that you are aware. Let's cut the long story short shall we?

Basically, it was all my fault (Yes, it is. It's always your fault.) that I forgot to inform you that the sum will be remitted into a personal account and not a business account. Even as that I made it very clear while providing my chamber's financial secretary's account that he was the one in charge of all payments (both foreign and indigenous) coming into the chamber.

More so, the main reason why I used his account is because my chamber's account as well is also a Canadian based account and you of all people know the reason as to why I didn't provide the account to you as well.

My financial secretary is an American citizen who is based in Canada working in my chamber, so based on the fact that he has an account that can accept the currency (U.S dollars) of the retainer fee, that is why I decided to make use of his account in the process.

Therefore you making the payment of the retainer (at your suitable time) into the account, is the same as making payment to my chamber as I already made it clear that he is in charge of that section in the chamber. So do not worry about anything here, the fee is definitely coming to me.

Also, an intermediary bank is that bank that acts on behalf of the beneficiary bank. So in the account provided to you earlier before now, the intermediary bank is (Citibank New York) while my chamber's financial secretary's bank (i.e the beneficiary bank is Access bank PLC).

Finally madam, tomorrow begins a new week, and I should as well be getting prepared to take off with the necessary proceedings regarding your compensation claim. Also if you need me to reconfirm the details once more, do inform me so that I can oblige to that.

I anticipate your response and hope to proceed soon.

Jennifer:
Quote:
It still makes no sense whatsoever why there is an intermediary bank. You gave me the account number for Mr. Richard's account. I can just send the money directly to his account. The Citibank account is useless.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy sent a nasty reply.

Quote:
DONT BE SO FUCKING SMUG, I KNO WHUT GST IS SO DONT BE AN ASSOLE, THEREZ GST IN CANADA SO HOW CUM U DINT INCLUD IT ON TEH BILL, ITZ 4 A SERVICE AFTER ALL, WHUTZ TEH PORBLEM, U 2 LAXY 2 DO TEH BILL AGANE?

WRT messages to other baiters:

I am working like a wounded lion - Mal was once told that you speak like a wounded lion. In neither case does the metaphor work.

my grandfather died a colonel in the army force sir here in West Africa - big deal. West African armies are full of generals, so colonels aren't worth a damn.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be too sure anything is coming to him monetary wise.

Quote:
the fee is definitely coming to me.

Curiously, if he is based in Halifax, why is there no Nova Scotia account for his business. His letterhead offered his address there. What if someone brings him a cheque? Or cash?

He is excited and getting greedier. He wants more clients and I've had more offers from baiters here!

Please instruct the two new clients to contact Barrister Brooke ASAP! Also do well to get in touch with Igor (the bar owner); inform him to reply his message.

And the GST is merged with the provincial sales tax to make the HST or harmonised sales tax. So even if he googles GST for Canada, he hopefully will still make a mess of it.

Do wounded lions work harder than non wounded lions?

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And around and around and around we go!
Quote:
I am happy you understood my last mail to you, but according to him, he said no omissions must be made while making an attempt to transfer the fee because should there be any omissions, the fee will not get to the final beneficiary.

Also madam, the Citibank account in question serves like a medium through which the fee will pass through before getting to the final beneficiary account; so please I need you to understand this fact. I'm still up at the late hours (actually, its the wee hours in the morning in Nigeria, and I am so happy that you are losing sleep explaining the same thing 10 times.) in order to clarify you on the places you don't comprehend madam.

Therefore, while making the payment tomorrow, (at your convenience) please I want to beg of you, do well to include all information(s) as stated in the account provided to you earlier before now.

Like I said in my previous mail, I'm eagerly ready to proceed with the case filing on your behalf madam; so please do well to cooperate accordingly so as to enable me achieve the set goals and objectives in compensation claim process.

I anticipate your response.

Jen can be so stubborn...
Quote:
I do bank transfers all the time, as that is the easiest way to pay people in my business. I have NEVER needed an intermediary account. It makes no sense and sounds rather hinky, in fact. Who even owns the Citibank account? How can I trust that whoever owns that account will forward the money to Mr. Richard?

I can't wait to tell him that I can't send the money because the bank to bank transfer screen only has space for one account number. Again, HIS FAULT!

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just messaged the banker wanting to remind her to keep those clients heading his way. Now the captain is on a submarine deep under the ocean.....how does he propose I get him to answer? "We interrupt this classified mssion because the captain has to send an email...."

He sent basically the same message to one of my characters who has "almost" paid. He has reservations about this Richards guy.......

Quote:
I will wait for an update from your end regarding Igor and also, do well to contact the captain alongside, he's been mute for a while now. My nephew actually wants to join the Navy, so I'm using that opportunity to link him up with the captain.

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Babbling Brooke tells Jennifer not to worry because his financial secretary owns both accounts. He will regret saying that, as it gives Jen the opportunity to screw up the transfer by sending the money only to the Citibank account. I mean, if Richards owns both accounts, why not just send it to the first account?
Quote:
Now it has come to my adherence on why you are being too skeptical about the account. From all indications madam, the reason for your reluctance in making the payment is stated in your questions therein and I will oblige to that as your legal advisor.

Both the Citibank account details (intermediary bank) and the final beneficiary account (Access bank PLC) all belongs to my financial secretary. I don't see the reason why you should be afraid; this is something I know am very sure of and will definitely not go beyond my chamber.

If I wasn't cleared and certified that the account belongs to him, I wouldn't have provided it you in the first place you see. Now madam, you as my client and I as you legal advisor, I am giving you my word and my word is my bond; that this retainer fee that is about being transferred will surely get to me without any hitch or problem to worry about.

Therefore do not b afraid of remitting the fee at your convenience, as it is a 100% guarantee that I will receive the charge fee and proceed legally on this matter in your favour.

Lastly, I want to make sure that you have it stored at the back of your mind; should in case you want to make the transfer happen tomorrow, please make sure that after the transfer, you attach a copy of the payment slip. Upon the receipt of the slip, that will enable commence action immediately on this claim in your favour.

Jen needs her beauty sleep (and so do I):
Quote:
If Mr. Richards owns both accounts, then I only need to send the money to one of them. I need to get to sleep. I have an early call tomorrow, and I have stayed up too late messing with this. My makeup artist is going to kill me for not getting enough sleep. It will take Herman an hour to cover the dark circles under my eyes.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe this says everything you need to know:
Quote:
Sir,

The compensation is in United State dollars not Canadian dollars. Also, I love pudding with cheese and a lot of fries.

James might have confused poutine and pudding in his senility, but the lad is playing along and it’s all good. We may get a bit more off track now that the lads given me something to go off.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

The "nephew" Austin, to my captain:
Quote:
Captain sir,

How are you today?

I expected to have heard from you soon regarding my mail of last week to you.

Sir, I wish to inform you that this coming week, I shall be preparing to process my international passport and other necessities as requested amongst other details needed for my admission into the Naval war college.

Therefore captain, I would be very much appreciated if you can endure with me as I am doing everything possible to make sure I meet up with the requirements for you secure my admission sir.

I await patiently for your prompt response.

Thanks

Austin Richard.

My captain:
Quote:
Austin,

Son, if you do not have an international passport, then our discussion is useless.

I'm not the sort of man who has enough free time, so I do not like talking too much.

I'm waiting for your CV and copy for your passport.

I have already spoken with the Dean of the College and I think it would be useful even a photo with you and a warm message to the naval forces.

Something honestly, a few words of appreciation to the Navy Corp and the officers.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

Barrister Brooke to my captain:
Quote:
Sir,

How are you doing today?

Sorry if I May have kept you in the dark all this while; it was due to I went on a visit to a friend's wedding anniversary and have only just returned back to my cabin.

Please kindly let me know the documents that you will be needing so that I can provide them to you as soon as possible so that I can start up things from where we initially stopped.

Finally sir, my nephew (Austin) made me to understand that he has gotten in touch with you but he is yet to hear from you; so captain, I will be very much grateful if you can attend to the young lad's message. That boy is really determined to pursue his heart desires.

I anticipate your response.

Yours in service.

Barrister Brooke.

My captain:
Quote:
I think it was a communication error.

I need the following documents in editable PDF format.

The Sworn Affidavit of Claim - editable scanned copy.

A lot of scanned copies of all Lobby action documents

And a Legal Representation Agreement (between I and your law firm) and an Invoice related to it.

I talked to young Austin and I'm waiting for him a few things.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday morning brings a huge surprise.....the lad is starting to steal from his business partner. Sorry, not "steal"......borrow. He will make good on it I'm sure.

She will be cautious about that payment issue (spending money first, then asking permission). Since Elizabeth's payment is going to go bad soon, what do you guys think of this: encouraged by the lad's words, Victoria set up a separate scam without him which just yielded something like $4700 for herself! Not only is it a larger payment than the lad just stole, but it is all hers. Then when he finds Elizabeth's payment failed, Victoria's efforts on her own will annoy him even more.

Quote:
There's something I'd love to discuss with you further, regarding the $2,200 sent by one of our client (Elizabeth D*****),my cabin experienced some malfunction that includes the computer and my laptop I use in communication.the rough estimate of getting those requirements fixed and in working conditions is $5000 so I made use of the $2,200 to fix part of my cabin and purchase a new laptop as you can see from all indications, I'm $2,800 short from repairing the entire facility and purchasing new gadgets for my cabin. I know this might sound very unpleasant to you but it's better I came out plain to you and tell the truth because I've known you for some time and you've proven to be dedicated and determined to learn.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Austin, the "nephew" writes again to my captain Anondo:
Quote:
Captain Ebierre Anondo

Sir,

I thank you for your prompt response.

Yes sir, I'm very much aware that without my international passport, I won't be admitted into the Naval war college. In fact, my dad made a contact to the immigration service this morning, so on of the agents there informed him that it will take roughly 2weeks for my passport to get ready. Already he has collected my data needed for the international passport to be done.

More so captain, I want to sincerely thank you for having communicates with the Dean of the Naval war college concerning my admission into the college sir; believe me I've never been more happy to hear such heartened news from you!

Thank you very much sir, I will do my very best to make sure that I meet up with the necessary requirements you need to present to the Dean himself. Also you said I'll be writing an appreciation letter (mail) to the Navy corp and the officers, of course I'm ready to do it at any given time provided that you give me the medium as to where I can contact them.

Finally captain, I should be getting the passport early next week from the agent, once I do, I will scan the copy of my passport, i.d card and my CV alongside and send it across to you because I don't to provide any information in pieces; I want all to go at once.

Once again captain, thank you for enduring with me. I know you are always busy with missions and stuffs; but still sir, I will always appreciate it if you can respond to any of my mail at your convenience. Now I can boldly say the motto of the Navy force.

Thank you captain, Justice and honour!

Austin Richard.

My captain:
Quote:
Austin,

Active Military Life will teach you to be concise and precise, will give you promptness and a highly developed sense of honor. Army men talk a little and do a lot.

Until your passport will be ready, you can send me the rest of the materials: National ID Card Copy, Your CV (Resume) and Letter of Appreciation (here it would be great if you could make a short video presentation, in which to read your Resume + the content of the Letter of Appreciation).

You will also be asked (and it is very useful for you to be prepared proactively) for a proof of the personal criminal record.

I hope you are a good young man and that you have not had any problems with the police so far.

So send me also a scanned copy of your criminal record.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

===

I still can not understand the presence of this character (nephew) throughout the story ... I notice that I am the only one who has been in contact with nephew (in fact, this is the bank account owner). This "nephew" is a well-known lawyer we have met in other older stories (with "Reverend Eze", with "rich widow Edna", etc.). Hmm, we will see.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure what role the nephew has except, perhaps, to appear to be a friendly link between the lawyer and captain and disguise the scam as "friendship"?

My nephew actually wants to join the Navy, so I'm using that opportunity to link him up with the captain.

I love the request for a copy of the criminal record. When I see things like that I ask myself why didn't I think of that angle!

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I questioned why there was was someone else named on the account.
I also asked why there were two account numbers.
I also asked why a personal account, not a firm account.
His response was that this person was his assistant or some such crap.
Also the same crap about intermediary account.
And to prove that it was genuine, he sent me "proof" that the account works.
Here is the proof:

I feel better now. I can send the money (NOT) to him.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad doesn't seem to understand it's not the sending of the money that is the issue, it's that it is going to a personal account! One of my characters sent him a message this morning telling him to stop talking like a politician who answers without saying anything. He has one more chance to properly answer the account questions.......(maybe more of course if it can be strung out longer).

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the lad was spending money in a partnership without consultation, Victoria sent the following cheery message.

Quote:
I have not heard from S*** D***, Dennis O*****, or Walter D****** for a few days. What is the status of those clients? D*** wrote me a few days ago asking why you will not respond. Don't forget that their money is green too!

On a side note.....Sam came to me to assist him in a "small matter" locally. We just made $4700 between us, split 50/50. Today is a good day!!!

Sam is another character of mine, friend of Victoria who worked with the lad on a small time take off of Linoline's Coca Cola bait. It failed, (probably because I was baiting myself) but helped establish a rapport between them. That set up the current bait.
The best part is her "share" of this independent scam was more than the lad made keeping all the recent bait payment for himself. Once that transfer is null and void, salt will be rubbed into a very raw wound.

Last edited by sparky905 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL, poor idiot! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Austin, the "nephew", wrote again to my captain Anondo:
Quote:
Captain sir,

I thank you for your prompt response.

Of course I can provide you with other details therein as requested. I want to be working on that now so that before the end of tomorrow, I can get all the necessary information gathered and sent to you while I await to receive my international passport.

Also sir, I've never been involved with any crime in my country, but for better clarity and confirmation, I will as wel get a proof of my criminal record and send it across to you alongside other information.

Thank you captain for having shown your otmost cooperation and support towards bringing my dream of becoming a member of the US Navy force to reality sir.

I will get back to you with the details.

Justice and honour!

Austin Richard.

I'm thinking of making him fill out a form required for the US visa... that form has 50 pages! Laughing Laughing Laughing

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer got the same non-explanation of the 2 accounts with the same USAA screen shot. That doesn't help because her bank's transfer form only has 1 account field and a routing number field. Jen does all of her banking online, which he doesn't know/understand yet. He keeps telling her to just go to her bank, they will understand how to do the transfer. I'm sure they would, but Jen isn't anywhere near a bank branch since she is filming on location.

Depending on how many more rounds of explaining I can get out of him, Jennifer will "send" the money just to the Citibank account, which will fail because the name on the account doesn't match. Eventually, she will just stick a check in the mail to his law firm address on the invoice he sent. I'm sure he'll love that. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic