SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems our lawyer is doing his best to explain how bribes work in his line of work. Oops, sorry, not bribes, it's technically a "lobby". The bold text was added by me.......sounds like graft to me.
I also love how he addresses one of my lady characters as "sir". She will be offended by this of course, and dedicate much correspondence to having him apologise.

Quote:
I will do my very best to explain the Lobby and other details to you sir. The lobbies in question is more or less like a form (which I will be filling on your behalf) of advocacy with the intention of influencing decisions made by the government by individuals or more usually by lobby groups.

This includes all attempts to influence legislators and officials, whether by other legislators, constituents or organised groups. That is just the main significance of the lobby madam; so don't get it twisted.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mirabile dictu! He sent Cammy an Invoice!

Quote:
I did comprehend what you were trying to say; but it's not my fault that I was choked up with alot to handle on my desk today (that includes your compensation case file).
With that being said, I promised to get back to you with the bills of charges (invoice) to you later on.
So please find below the attached copy of the invoice for your perusal.
Finally, I hope you did receive the account details which I sent to you yesterday, do let me know if you want me to reconfirm the detail once more.
Please madam, endeavour to send a copy of the payment slip to me as soon as the payment is transferred. Also should there be any further question(s), do not hesitate to contact me.
I anticipate your response and hope to proceed soonest.

So... what now, I wonder?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor lad.......it says US Dollars. Victoria is working for a Canadian bank so that must be verified.......
Also, I don't want to educate a lad but their should be a 13% value added tax on his services. It does not appear there nor his registration number. This would mean he is committing tax evasion and implicating Cammy in his scheme.
For what it is worth, the address is for the city hall in Halifax. Wonder how he got that info.....maybe someone set him up to use a verifiable but fake address?
Perhaps when the money is sent, the sending bank notifies the sender that it is a personal account, not a business one. It seems strange to do this.....perhaps Brooke has an account of his own (ie piggy) which could be suitable?

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

Yesterday, late evening, my US Navy captain has receive another message from barrister Brooke:
Quote:
Sir,

How are you today? Hope all missions are in great supervisor.

Suffix to my mail of today, I promised to get back to you with the Sworn affidavit of claim document to you. Please find below an attached copy of the document for your perusal.

Bear in mind that you are required to fill the form properly in each space that requires details on it. That will enable me proceed with your case file this coming week.

I got in touch with my cousin and have asked him to contact you sir; I'm not sure if he has done that yet.

Finally sir, should in case you need me to reconfirm the details of the banker's account to you, please do let me know so that I can oblige to that.

Also should there be any question(s) that you need clarification too, do not hesitate to put it in writing across to my chamber. Once again please accept my sincerest apologies for the misjudgement that took place earlier today.

I await your response.

Yours in service

Barrister Brooke.

The submarine is out from the deep of the ocean, so my captain wrote 2 messages... Captain Anondo to barrister Brooke:
Quote:
Ay ay Sir,

Your nephew's just sent me a short message.

I'll try to help him with his school studies, at the Naval War College - in Newport, Rhode Island.

I'll wait for a scanned copy after The Sworn Affidavit of Claim.

You sent me a picture at low resolution, which is totally useless.

I need an editable document in proper format.

I'll wait also for a scanned copies of all the Lobby action documents.

Not any original documents needed now, just some copies. Please, do it in PDF format (easy to edit / to print).

I will make the payment according to our previous agreement, but I will need a Legal Representation Contract (between I and your law firm) and also an Invoice related to it.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

Captain Anondo to "the nephew":
Quote:
Good day Austin,

As I already told your uncle, admission to the Naval Academy can only take place after the age of 19.

There is no way to intervene, because the Status of the Academy is voted by the Senate, and this is a matter of national security.

What can I do for you is to intervene besides the Dean of the Naval College, where you can learn for the next four years.

After graduating from college courses, you can apply to the Academy.

For now, I need a scanned copy of your ID + a Curriculum Vitae.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

Of course, the following messages will only be written / read within 24 hours. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is clear that he is getting frustrated by the delays and questions people are asking. He thought it was just Canadians who did this, now he is finding it is an international thing!
When some responded early and anxiously, he thought it was easy money and was ignoring others. Now he is having to work a bit more and expand his "client" base.

He also wants to use Vicky's bank account and avoid providing his own. So.....I would imagine that shortly some folks will have trouble sending money to Canada....perhaps he has other accounts elsewhere in the world?????

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good barrister finally coughed up a US bank account (pig claimed).
He got a little impatient with me, so slapped him a little.
Tried to tell me that filling out a 10 page Agriculture form for each infected animal is not overwhelming. I told him I have over 200 infected sheep and told him to come down under and do the forms and see if he's not overwhelmed.
Told him to send me an invoice if he wouldn't be too overwhelmed. LOL
This is what he sent. Had to adjust the contrast to make it readable.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He provided a bank account and claims that it is for vicky. How strange that the transfer will not go through since the name doesn't match the real owner. Hopefully he can fix this and bypass vicky with his own bank account.

your attitude have been causing me High Blood Pleasure - Eva Mila
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"The nephew" wrote to my Captain:
Quote:
Captain

Thanks for your warm response towards my mail. I shall get back to you with the details of my curriculum vitae and my National ID sir.

Apart from what, won't there be any other requirements such as my international passport or anything else?? So that I can get that alongside the requested details.

Finally captain, concerning the Naval war college, how would you secure the admission for me sir?? And also will I be wearing the Navy's official khaki uniform??

I am eager to learn more about this necessities sir, so I hope you can a oblige to that sir.

Thanks

Austin Richard.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is getting harder and harder to make an honest living scamming people!
Maybe someone should ask him if he knows anothre lawyer in Halfax? Maybe a cousin of your wife's or some such thing? Anything to make him squirm.

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer asked for a "Retainer Agreement", as is standard for every attorney. So he sent this...
Image upload

It's totally lame - most retainer agreements are AT LEAST 5 pages, and there isn't even a RSOT! But Jennifer won't balk or even ask questions. I am saving up the "PITA factor" for the payment stage.

Unfortunately, Jen is on set all day today with no access to a printer, so it will be tomorrow before she sends the signed agreement back to him (as a 20+MB renamed dll file). But he doesn't care. He just wants her to send the money to the banker's account and assumes that I already have that information. Nope. That will cause another delay.

Quote:
Madam,

Your mail is well acknowledged.

I appreciate your efforts and understanding towards this compensation claim here madam.

So I will advise that you take your time in Signing the agreement and return back to me; also I am of the opinion that you are with the account details of the banker as to where my retainer fee will be remitted into.

Therefore, should in case you need me to reconfirm the banker's account details to you once more, please do get in touch with me so that I can oblige to that.

Finally madam, at your convenience if you want to make the transfer as soon as possible, please do ensure that you forward the copy of the payment slip after the transfer has been made to me for record purpose.

I should be getting things together ready for the case filing to proceed by the end of this week against next week as you know very well that this week is already coming to an end upon receipt of the fee alongside the payment slip.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot view the retainer agreement but your description makes it sound like his usual "quality" work.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is music to our ears! He is so excited at the easy money he now wants more victims. Anyone else want to play along?

Quote:
I have been busy all day getting things in place with this clients of ours and I have some good and interesting news for you madam. Well, as from tomorrow being Friday, we shall be receiving the first payment from the following clients with their respective remittion in your account:

Ms.Elizabeth D***** ($2,200)
Mr.Howard V** B***** ($3000)
And probably Mr.H*** H*** ($3000) (not certain yet because he's still having issues at the ranch).

I guess anytime soon I should be forwarding the account details as to where I want my own share of the cut. As initially agreed, we are splitting it equally (50/50). More so, can you be able to cast your net into the river and see how many fishes (clients) you can catch again? Because we will be needing new faces, and new replies.

Finally madam, after the retainer fee settlement, how do propose to make the "compensation claim Amount" look legit to them? Are we taking it to the Bank stage?

I will keep you updated as things unfolds and I await your response.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's having her usual Freyja-day off honouring the Goddess, but she'll send a question to the Lad on Saturday about whether they have a Goods and Services Tax over there. It might confuse him a little, especially since she'll type GDT "by mistake."

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday 08.44 - Captain Anondo responds to "the nephew" of the lad:
Quote:
Austin,

Everything I need now is a great presentation of yours. The more detailed, the better.

Whoever will read it, will have the impression that he already knows you.

Of course, scanned color copies of your identity papers are mandatory.

Please confirm that you have a valid passport and that you have received the US visa.

As for uniforms, yes of course! Indeed, our Navy Corps uniforms are more beautiful than those of the regular land-based troops.

I will send your Curriculum Vitae + ID copies to the Dean of the Naval College and I will insist that you be admitted in the scholastic year 2019-2020.

This requires you to be present in America this summer.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer sent him a 20MB renamed .dll file as her signed retainer agreement. She didn't say anything about sending payment, since he didn't send any actual bank/payment details. He just assumes she already has it from Victoria. Which Jen will have to slap him for later.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He told Victoria he is doing all this on his phone. I am not very "tech" savvy but hopefully his data can be eaten up quickly by making him jump thru hoops for the payments!

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is really getting into this. I had hoped that he would be so invested in this that he would have little time for other baits....sadly it is not so. I have another character baiting him on an individual basis where he wants $78,000 USD. Makes this look like small pickings by comparison!

Quote:
Your mail is well acknowledged.

Well we might be having a very minor issue here. You see, your account details as confirmed by two of the paying clients (Mr.H*** H*** and Ms.Elizabeth D****) can only accept Canadian dollars. Maybe that was what made the first payment of Mr.Hugh Hall bounce back; so as Elizabeth D****. She said she went to make payment today only to find out that it can only receive Canadian dollars.

So I provided them with my account details but the splitting remains the same, do not be frightened. I suggest you get an account from anybody that can accept US dollars so that I can be able to make your own part of the payment to you.

More so, I saw your hook caught yet another client; he's just the spec I'm looking for. His bill of course will increase. I will handle his own with appropriate care.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CITIBANK NEW YORK
NEW YORK, N.Y 100043
111 WALL STREET NEW YORK. 100043
SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33
ROUTING NUMBER: 0210000**
BENEFICIARY BANK: ACCESS BANK PLC
SWIFT CODE: ABNGNGLA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 361458**
BENEFICIARY: AUSTIN A. RICHARD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00579251**

He has coughed up the following account to Ms E Doo*y, one if my characters, I’ve obsfucated a few details. Will be reporting soon but the more tines it is reported the more chance action will be taken.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy dropped Babbler a line, with the GST issue mentioned (sorta) and an excursion into her social life.

Quote:
THANX 4 TEH INVOCE, BUT I HAVE 2 ASK, U 4GOT 2 ADD TEH GDT 2 TEH AMONTZ 2 BE PAID, BETAR PUT IT RITE PFQ PLZ, ANYGOO GOT 2 GO, BRUNCH WITH MY BGFFS & GYM AFTER, PROLLY NOT GONG OUT 2DAY COS STORMZ & HEVY RAIN ON TEH WAY, IM SURE WE CAN FIND SUMHOW 2 PASS TEH TIME, BET AJ CAN THNK OF LOTZ OF WAYZ, WHUT WUD U DO HINT HINT

Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has big hopes for the upcoming payday. Hopefully he will offer up pigs across the world!

Quote:
Jennifer Hxxxxx has and Howard Vxx Nxxxxx should be placed among the list of paying clients; I guess we are going to harvest so much after all.

Yes the new one is a spec of what we are actually looking for; a Higher billing, we must show our professionalism and authenticity to him so that he won't have any bit of doubt about the compensation amount. That's actually what I meant. Also I concur with your theory of he accounts across the accepting different currencies. I guess hopefully by tomorrow, we should be receiving our first payout from two of our clients (Mr.Howard and Ms.Elizabeth), but Howard has asked me to do a little change in the invoice I provided to him but I couldn't understand what he meant so I asked for better understanding.

I am yet to hear from him as of late, but I hope he will reply ASAP!! So in accordance to that, I will be changing the account details to mine so as to avoid the same issue that took place with our first client. Does this sound acceptable?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Babbler replied to Cammy, and he seemed to be a little confused:

Quote:
I am not sure I understood you mail correctly; but if I did, you were asking me to place the "GDT" of the retainer fee there as well?? Please I need you to confirm this before I can make any changes.
More so, I might also have a few changes of my own as well on the invoice pertaining the remittance account.
As regards to that, the banker's (Ms.Vicky) account details which I provided to you earlier on was a Canadian dollar account and from all indication, the account can only receive Canadian dollars. Also the retainer fee amount in question is placed in US dollars which makes it impossible for the amount to go there as the currency are not the same.
So that is why I had to give it a serious consideration regarding that matter. With that being said, I have to therefore replace the account with a US dollar account details that belongs to my chamber's financial secretary who happen to be in charge of all foreign payments coming into the chamber.
I am doing this to equip you with the vital information and also to avoid delay while transferring the fee because I wouldn't want in a situation where you will make arrangements for the payment to take place, and then you get disappointed by hearing that "The account cannot receive the required amount because this currency are different". So I want to sincerely beg for your kind understanding towards this as I am only doing this in order for me to commence fully with your case by next week without further delay.
In accordance with that being said, I wish to inform you that your case file herein has been fully prepared and hopefully by next week, I shall be commencing fully with your compensation claim on your behalf upon the receipt of the fee and the payment slip from you.
Therefore, you need not to worry about anything as I am ever ready to work to the last in order for your compensation amount to be released into your designated bank account.

Cammy will write back tomorrow.

Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure the lad does not trust me, but he at least seems comfortable enough with me.

Quote:
I do not have any other operations going on yet,(this is a lie as I'm baiting him with two other characters...) but if I do, I always make sure I analyse all the emails being sent to me and give it a one response that will then be expanded into written specimen of understandable mail. (guessing this accounts for his cut and paste, generic answers to everyone)

Keeping focus is something that is very hard to you but once you are committed, it would just be like taking candy away from a baby. I guess after they pay this fee, we will have to move them to the Bank stage. We both have to sit down carefully and strategize a plan that will make them prob. Pay more as the case maybe, but I guess you will be handling that aspect. Or better still, we run away! What do you think?? (he is hoping to get further "registration" fees or "delivery fees" after the courts approve these claims)

I will get in touch with you later today, my state has its governorship election Today. So if I'm not able to reply a little bit early, just know that I was busy with the election proceedings. (I asked him given the nature of his work if he votes for the most corrupt candidate)

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent Jennifer the same Citibank account. I will report it as well. Is there a common "problem" with this account that we are all going to claim? Jen will probably not respond until Monday, as she is partying with her acting buddies as they wrap up filming on the Toronto-based TV series.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know of any common problem...but here is something to confuse him with. Victoria works for TD bank in Canada who is handling compensation claims (as a third party) for WF fraud, which was court ordered. Why then would Citibank be involved? Since TD also operates in the US, that would make more sense.....Or maybe she used to deal with citibank until they kept debiting her accounts for unauthorized service charges and she refuses to deal with them ever again?
If anyone has better ideas please share them!

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just realized that there seem to be 2 accounts at 2 different banks in the details he sent to me (same for pete515 above).
Quote:

CITIBANK NEW YORK
NEW YORK, N.Y 100043
111 WALL STREET NEW YORK. 100043
SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33
ROUTING NUMBER: 021000089
BENEFICIARY BANK: ACCESS BANK PLC
SWIFT CODE: ABNGNGLA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3614XXXX
BENEFICIARY: AUSTIN A. RIXXXXXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 005792XXXX

Any idea why? Oh, well. Jennifer will just have to ask for clarification on Monday. She will also question why he didn't just give her his business account details.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic