SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The arrogant little twit does not feel threatened by Feathers. To Victoria:

Quote:
Madam,

I have received your mail.

Actually this feathers seem not to be honest; I guess he doesn't want to have any thing to do with us. But one must have to be careful and cautious with mails coming into the box.

Yes he was successful in collecting the money from the orphanage, but that doesn't make him a suitable candidate to work with in this case. If he considers sending money to us, we shouldn't just expose our own means of acquiring the wealth; he still needs to prove to us that he's willing to work without having to take a lion's share if eventually we manage to pull off a skim.

The apology letter you'll write to him is just like a lure to know if he's going to fall into our trap and learn his own way making the $$$.

With that being said, the Spanish American has asked Andrew to put up a business account for the fee because I provided your account earlier but her bank refused to make the payment there because it's a personal account of yours. So do you have any business account you can place forward that you know whom to meet when the money arrives??? We can't lose the $$$.

The lad has made nothing working with Victoria, yet he still acts like a big boy. It's time he learned who the real boss of the game is.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With the lad struggling to provide legitimate accounts, and Victoria's online access compromised by an evil worm virus, it seems there is a vacuum forming, and nature abhors a vacuum. Can Feathers step into this void and offer up alternative accounts to help out the clients? Will Victoria and the lad have their knees cut out from them?

Inquiring minds want to know........

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feathers sends a foreshadowing taunt along with a litle info

Quote:
howdy fule it me yur enema feather agan??? fule i tries 2 be nic 2 yu but yu be rood bak?? well fule da shit is abot 2 get rele??? yu and dat vectorea bitch gonna lern wat hapens wen u fuk with a snorky??? fule dos u no dat yur patner is a lezbeann???? wel she is man u shuld se da freeky shit my worm fond on her puter???? is u a gaysexul like yur patner???

fule dis ting abot 2 blow up big tim and yu is fuked?????

I just wanted the lad to know that Feathers has been through Victoria's hard drive and knows everything now.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, thanks! For the record Victoria is happily married. Just saying.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Who knows who else might have been accessing Vicki's computer and setting up for the chop, while leaving malicious jokes on her hard drive?

Perhaps we can have a confusing multi-chop with both Feathers and someone else - I suggest one Clifton Hill - trying to chop three or four of the victims, with Feathers getting the other unopposed.

(Why Clifton Hill? Clifton Hill and Victoria Park are adjacent train stations in Melbourne)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday - 07.41 - I claimed to have received a "virused" message from Vicky and I took the opportunity to shake things a little. Laughing
Quote:
Madam, I think you have a software problem with your computer because I received from you a message that is totally unintelligible.

As mentioned in the previous message, I formally announce that I want to quit that incompetent stupid self-titled lawyer (I'm referring to , of course).

Also, if you are still in contact with the other idiot (that Brooke), you can tell him that his nephew will be removed from the list of future Naval College students from next week because he was unable to meet the assumed obligations.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

-----------------------------
On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 5:38 AM, Vicky < snip> wrote:

!@dfdfds fggfdg___ tefee567658%
255dgffegrr *(^E^%Rg tgterge=== sgf Gjujkyw%$#bh ashfg 'fh 98yn hmkd rfYKs RTE ER nhmkd rfYKs F$%&*$#@$ V Egru5IUId
132434-dcvgh rs ashfg 'fh 98ynhmkd rfYKs R TEER $#@$ V E &$#%$# sdg yhUIIO &^%$w &nhmkd rfYKs RTE**(___ eggru5IUId
EGt *%RY$% 356*(& $E ghgfdsj UJIIOfee56 7Orf W ETH s juiore )&KH NF$%& nhmkd rfY Ks RTE*$# @$ V E &$#%$#
ege$^ ^%h YKY><V A@Wgehr

Grwfw678#%@
9(*%#@!++445ge

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rec'd this from the lad this morning, no mention of Feathers and his scathing message. Interesting!
Notice how he wants Vicky to send the documents? It looks like he will dump Cammy and the Captain because it involves work.

Quote:
Regarding the clients, maybe you can provide the documents to captain (that's if you have them). Camille seems to be a troublesome client. I gave her the bills for payment and waited for her response; only to read her mail today saying all sort of trash about the fee. I don't think we can work with her because she doesn't believe anything Andrew says, just like in the case of Brooke.

All seems to be well with Badillo but I just hope she comprehend my last mail. Who knows what might come out of it. I was able to contact Sarah yesterday, but I've not heard back from her, so I don't think I'm owing anyone mail.

I'll keep you posted as things unfold.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy received a very confusing email from Vicki, as follows.

Quote:
It was with surprise and shock that I'd only dreamed existed regarding a valley that sang. I do hope you will allow me a white wine sauce with shallots, mushrooms and garlic, and hopefully we can move forward past this obscure Buddy Holly impersonator named Trevor McDermott.
At this point it is difficult to keep the focus on the long term goal of obtaining the number of toxic organizations. However, this is precisely the target of the missile barrage. Mr. W..., despite the sentiments you expressed, is my own bedroll and wearing a field jacket not only in Canada but internationally too. His methods may be unorthodox, but he gets Rio Grande river marshes.
I sincerely believe part of our troubles here are the version of the motive for his murder. Perhaps these sweaty palms and perspiration rolls can be placed aside in the moment, and allow Mr. W... sufficient latitude to complete his Day of the Jackal task?
The journey might not be pleasant but the plan for total domination makes it worth the while.
Please stand resolute in these moments and let us get interested in religion together.

Cammy replied, displaying her confusion.

Quote:
WHAT TEH FUCK IS ALL THAT JIBERJABER SPOSED 2 BE, R U TAKNG XTC OR WHUT???????

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A rather embarrassed Vicky tries to reply to the message Cammy rec'd. Victoria wrote a very professional letter. What Cammy showed is not what was written. This worm virus from Feathers must be stopped!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feathers sends the following to our hero, in massive font

Quote:
BOOM GOS DA DIN O MITE??????

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have 7 baiters set up to chop the lad within the next day, and given the staggered time zones, it will be one hit after another after another. He was hoping for about $5K each....
Fingers crossed......

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things aren’t looking good for the lad. I suspect that he may grow to regret his decision to not work with Feathers. Funny how the orphanage is causing him so much trouble... if only he recorded Horton Hears a Who.

I may send the lad an email or two for fun from a new account. Not in relation to the scams he’s trying to do, but something else. Stay tuned.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if Cammy would pay up so meekly after her clear doubt over the charges. Or is that a tribute to Feathers' skill and/or occult powers? Also, do we inform Dickiboy directly, or leave it to Feathers to tell him what's happened?

Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When payment is made, please inform the lad of the successful transfer.
This was based on the recent email rec'd from his new financial accounts secretary Mr Feathers McGraw. In that email, Feathers acknowledged that the lawyer's accounts were having issues. That was actually written by the lad in his opening letter to the new clients! So, to keep things moving forward, McGraw has stepped forward, on the lawyer's instructions, and is accepting payments into his account. He will, of course, then give it to the lawyer.

By the end of the day, 7 transfers will be made......and none to the lad.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy replied, and her spelling might confuse things a little more.

Quote:
I GESS YR MOAR LUCKIE THAN U KNO, I THOT ID DO U A FAVUR, CUT U SUM SLAK SO 2 SPEK, SO I PAID TEH MONIEZ 2 YR ACCUNTZ SECERTARY MR MAGREW, SO TEH BALLZ IN YR CORT NAO, U HAD BETAR CUM UP TURMPZ OR YR IN FOR A WURLD OF HURT, U DIG CHARLEY, ANYHOO IVE GOT BETAR THNGS 2 DO, THEREZ A NEW PARE OF FUCKME BOOTZ & A MACHNG LETHAR PNATZ & JAKET JUST MAI SIZE, CANT WATE 2 GET OUT IN THEM, PEEPZ EYEZ R GONG 2 POP!!!!!

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- My Captain responds to Vicky's last message:
Quote:
Madam,

I just want to highlight a few things about the completion of our business. I want really quality service, not cheap service!

Lawyers offering cheap services are just idiots who try to fool their customers, claiming money for nothing. We do not need such idiotic people!

Regarding Brooke's nephew, I'm afraid it's not just about cultural incompatibility. From what I have heard, many Nigerians are homosexuals and also it is a tradition that they make marriages arranged inside the same family.

I mean, they get married, close relatives. As such, many of their children are mentally retarded and disabled at the psycho-motor level. That youngster deliberately avoids sending the required materials, probably out of fear that I do not realize he has such a mental disability.

Another explanation does not exist, because it has been a month since he found out what the requirements are for enrollment among 2019-2020 students-class. If you can believe this, in his last message he told me that "the person who scans the documents is out of town until Thursday". Really? I gave him one last chance to send all the papers until Thursday.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

I'm sure Vicky will forward this message to our idiot ...
- The captain is a very "good" client,
- Vicky does not allow Brooke's laziness and incompetence to lead to the loss of this client.
- In the twist with "the nephew", we will try to emphasize the gay side of the story. Our idiot will be delighted, I'm sure! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like it will be 6 chops not 7 since the lad forgot to forward the specific payment details to one client on time. But 6 is still good.

Some notes have already gone to the lad so his Monday morning wake up should be a fun one for him.

The captain's info has been forwarded so that a big $20K retainer will be asked for, and a fire lit under the nephew.

His invoicing leaves a lot to be desired and those issues might come up soon. But first to see him chopped, then he can start fixing his invoicing issues....

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickiboi didn't send any account or invoice to Cammy - Feathers must have supplied those; smart feller! But in the meantime, there's panic in Dickiboi's reply to Cammy:

Quote:
The last time I checked, I never recalled me providing you with our chamber's financial secretary banking details. So whom did you send the fee too?? Because that person isn't working for our chamber.
Please who's agrew?? Because our chamber's financial secretary name is Brad Gosser. So whosoever you sent my retainer fee charge too, should be retrieved because that person doesn't know me, I don't know that person and neither does he work for our chamber.

Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow......angry lad time this morning! He has the nerve to blame his client for following orders! The client is in no mood for the accusations of the lad and outright lies. He replied in detail below and had the satisfaction of using the lad's own words.

Quote:
Sir:

I have just rec'd your message this morning and am appalled at what is going on here. First of all, you wrote me with outright lie "I have waited for over a week for your response." What kind of rubbish is this Mr. Whittingham. Your statement is dated April 5, 2019! Today is the 8th. Can you explain how you dare accuse me over waiting for over a week to reply?

Further, this ignorant distortion of truth is repeated when you wrote further "this is what you get when you refuse to reply much early to your mail." Again, how can you sit there and tell me that an invoice sent to me on Friday, and paid by Monday morning is "refusing to reply"? Don't you dare put forth the claim that this potential mix up is due to tardiness on my part. Do you not read your own letters?

You also wrote to me just now "have I ever made mention of me having an associate?" Yes you have, multiple times! I pasted 3 examples of you telling me this in your own words! These messages were all dated Thursday/Friday of last week. You refer in many instances to your associate.
Quotes
1.The amount in question will be remitted into the chamber's financial secretary's account
2. Concerning that, my financial secretary (B*** G*****)
3. I shall as well in the same vein provide you with the chamber's financial secretary account details

Your note of Friday also stated that this G***** man was having issues with his bank account and that the matter was pending. I still cannot understand why a Canadian law firm would ask me to send money in installments to a Utah bank, but that is what was requested. Then, Feathers McGraw sent me an email stating that he was new financial secretary and would therefore accept the payment to his Canadian bank in one payment.

Your note of this morning also makes the following absurd claim regarding any claim about an associate:
Even if I did, it's NOT THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING ANIMAL!! This is what they do, they monitor people's conversation and when it's time to make a transfer or payment, they get involved and start making useless changes that will jeopardise one's business affair.

I think given the fact that I clearly demonstrated you did make such a claim to having an associate, you then advance from absurd to surreal with your claim that "This is what they do, they monitor people's conversation..." Excuse me but to whom are you referring when you said "they"? Your associates regularly monitor your private conversations with your clients? I had no idea this was your policy and wish you had spoken of it previously. Why would you hire people who purposely "jeopardise one's business affair."

Right now I am angry at you for blaming me for following instructions sent to me by your office. You accuse me of waiting over a week to reply, which is patently false. You made claims which are found to be at odds with your previous messages. And now I find you have people monitoring our conversations who are not to be trusted.

I expect a full explanation and detailed explanation for how you allowed this situation to develop. If my money is at risk, you had better find some answers quickly.

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously the barrister is getting a bit rattled. He send the good Reverend this today:
Quote:
Finally sir, there's a big notice of warning for you. If by any chance you received a mail from an individual called "McG*** f*******" claiming to be our new financial secretary, PLEASE DISREGARD THAT MAIL IMMEDIATELY!! Because that person is a hacker trying to steal people's fund away. He's all over the internet as we speak now monitoring conversations; so please if you received or receive a mail from him stating that he's our new financial secretary, please do not reply to his mail because he's an impostor and a sycophant.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish the lawyer had been a bit more pro-active in his work ethic here. Hopefully he sent the message too late to be of assistance! If only he had gone out of his way to actually meet the Rev. when he was recently in Halifax for a face to face meeting...........

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have 2 characters active with this idiot. Progress report as follows:-

Elizabeth D:- was transferred to the new lawyer Whittingham. He wrote to her promising 'perfect service' then called her 'sir' and addressed his email to someone else. Wouldn't you know it, she has received one of those mythical emails from McGraw Feathers and is going to question the lad about it.

<<UPDATE>> Elizabeth's payment to Feathers has ruffled some...
Quote:
Madam,

madm there's a big notice of warning for you. If by any chance you received a mail from an individual called "McGraw feathers" claiming to be our new financial secretary or my associate PLEASE DISREGARD THAT MAIL IMMEDIATELY!! Because that person is a hacker trying to steal people's fund away. He's all over the internet as we speak now monitoring conversations; so please if you received or receive a mail from him stating that he's our new financial secretary or my associate please do not reply to his mail because he's an impostor and a sycophant.

Your mail to me seem baffling because I do not know who this bastard is!! He's not related to me and neither does he work under our chamber. I never passed any case for him to handle!! You contacted me regarding the compensation case and NOT this sycophant; so why will you make such mistake by sending the fee to him?!!

I waited for your response for over a week now, and only God knows how long you and that hacker must have gone regarding the compensation case he claimed to have handled on your behalf.

Please whatever payment you must have made to him, kindly go back to your bank whilst there's still enough time to do so. I wouldn't stand and watch my reputation and image get tarnished or jeopardise by some animal. If you can recall the payment today, I'm sure the money will be back in your account in due time; after that, I can provide you with our chamber's financial secretary account.

I anticipate your response.

Yours in service

Barrister Andrew Whittingham.

Igor M:- is still trying to send $15,000 to Brooke. Igor's crooked accountant is skimming off $10,000 for himself and for some reason the lad's cut of $5000 is having all sorts of problems getting through. The lad has warned the crooked accountant about emails from McGraw Feathers but hasn't written to Igor. I'm sure this will result in more confusion and delay when Igor acts on an email he will shortly receive from Feathers.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I suggest is that when you get the emails, instead of being warned against Feathers the email warns you against a scammer named Justin Bieber and tells you that Feathers is a good guy who should be trusted.

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An update to this tale:

The Latina lady sent the money to feathers. Thought hacker (a tree cutter) was a good thing in English. She even lit a candle for him at church to San Cristobal for his safe return from Africa. Told her feathers is bad.
The good Reverend sent $10,000 to feathers. Told me he had the wrong address in Halifax(?) on where to meet. Slap coming on this one detail. Asked for another $10000 to send to Austin. Called feathers a bastard (imagine using such language to the good Reverend).
Nigel sent the money to feathers, but no reply yet.
The rancher refuses to send the money because he believes the new account was hacked by Justin Bieber. Claims account is still good.

The tone of all his replies shows that he is just a little bit angry about the chop.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad wrote to Vicky to get busy on damage control.

So I sent them a hacker notice informing them not to reply to any mail coming from McGraw feathers because that was the name Dennis placed as the person he paid the money too. He claimed to be my new financial secretary.

That's why I'll be needing your help and assistance here as I have already given most of them the notification though; here are some clients you need to nudge and ask them to reply to their mails and also inform them about the hacker notice as well:

Vicky of course takes it seriously and has sent messages to those on his list. Hopefully the worm virus does not "auto correct" Feathers name and substitute something silly like Bieber...........

To one of the clients noted above, the lad is very contrite. Four apologies in one message is pretty good for a lad!

Actually forgive me because I'm always busy trying to keep up with things here at the chamber; so I wasn't sure of the last time you replied me sir. That's my fault for actually blaming you for not have replied back since a week.

I apologize for such mistake and won't repeat itself; you have every right to be angry at me but I plead with you because I was angered and disturbed by your message you wrote to me this morning.

Again I seek your forgiveness for having blamed you for late reply

Right now I'm feeling guilty for having laid false accusation at you

At long last the matter of hackers is understood with his explanation of it.
Furthermore, what I mean by "they" actually means those hackers all over the internet monitoring people's conversation; the Head of the IT department confirmed that to me.

I guess if his IT guy says it's true, it must be. Good enough for me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic