SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems all the replies are keeping the lad busy! In total so far there are 14 characters baiting him right now. It seems to be eating up a fair bit of his time!
He wrote to Vicky tonight:

We can separate the serious ones from the less serious. I have not had time for myself during the past week, it's either I am answering a question or I'm repeating the same mail over and over again.

Guess we all have to be even more serious and ask more questions!!!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

The good barrister Brooke wrote, yesterday, to my captain of submarine... more or less, it is the same text as in the message already posted by Yastreb.
Quote:
Sir,

Your mail is well received.
Well I was very close to my laptop at home, so I decided to check my mailbox and reply as soon as possible. I have read your mail and will give full details on everything therein.
Actually in my previous mail before this one inclusive, I promised to give you the exact breakdown of the cost of my retainer fee.
I am happy to inform you that I shall commence action this coming week as this week is already coming to an end so as to begin a fresh case filing for your compensation claim.
With that being said, I promised to get back to you with the cost of my retainer fee.

Below is the total breakdown of my retainer fee:

Durational communication (daily): $800
Case file formality (Bank related): $650
Affidavit of claim: $750
Lobbies: $800

Total: $3,000

The amount above will reimburse me to proceed with the compensation claim on your behalf currently with the above named body (Wells Fargo Bank).
The amount in question will NOT be remitted into my chamber account due to I was recommended by an organizational body (TD Bank); so it shall be therefore paid into the banker (Ms. Vicky P.) account as she is part of the authorities that recommended me to you.

I shall as well in the same vein have a meeting with the Banker (Ms.Vicky P.) by tomorrow being Monday in order for her to provide me with her receiving account details.
I will update you more on that after our scheduled meeting before the end of tomorrow.

More so, concerning my cousin, he's actually an African and aged 17, but without any criminal record.
So I don't know how possible that will be for him, I hope it could work out.
Maybe you can handle things from your end sir.

Finally, how do you want the money to deposited into your account??
I need to know this necessities so that it shall be added to my criteria for the case at hand by next week.

Yours in service
Barrister Brooke.

Today, my captain Anonodo writes to our idiot:
Quote:
Ay ay Sir,

Let's split the problem and treat things in an organized way. For me, this is a professional deformation. We both agree?

First of all, let's solve your personal problem with that 17-year-old cousin.

It is obvious that access to the Academy is forbidden (he does not have the necessary legally age), but he can fit into the profile he is looking for in the Naval College, and that the Academy courses will follow in the coming 4 years.

I can try to talk to the Dean of the Naval College to admit your cousin in the next promotion of students 2019-2020.

I will need more details about him, so it is best to give him my address and I will communicate with him directly.

Secondly, the costs of payment:

Durational communication (daily): $ 800 - OK, no problem here, it's accepted!

Case file formality (Bank related): $ 650 - What is this? I want details!

Affidavit of claim: $ 750 - What does this document mean? Do I want details?

Lobbies: $ 800 - ??? Explain to me everything.

I asked you to give me a complete description of the entire operation, from the beginning to the final payment.

Mrs. Vicky P. (the banker) was pretty laconic in her explanations, so I need your professional advice.

That's why I'm paying you $ 800 / hour, right?

Third and last, I would like the payment to be made in cash in $ 20 and $ 50 banknotes.

I hope Vicky has explained to you why a professional military can not accept "suspicious" payments in his bank account.

We'll go back to the surface of the ocean over the next 24 hours and I'll be able to read your messages.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

===

The idiot wrote also to my blind doctor Francis...
The caracters used are the maximum size Laughing , but the idiot forgot that the software used for writing recognition works only in capital letters.
Quote:
Attn:Mr.Francis Monymony

Sir

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated March 2nd 2019, with the content though i had a brief discussion with Ms.Vicky P., but your mail is well understood.

In the first place, I’m the principal attorney, Brooke Chambers & Co, in view of your letter, i write to let you know that you are in the right place, I welcome your request and the services, to represent and stand on your behalf before the Wells Fargo Canada bank to handle and process the release of compensation package with the above name body.

In line with the offered, I hereby promised and guarantee to handle the service perfectly until the compensation finally credited into your nominated bank account, we have been rendering same services to many for their compensation payments based on my efficient in handling financial matters of this nature.

In the same vein, I’m going to process all the legals covering the compensation right from the very brim to the dept of it.

I am going to use the information gathered from Ms.Vicky to file an application to the verification unit of the Wells Fargo Bank Canada in favor of you; this application will as well determine the speedy release of your compensation package sum; In accordance with that, I will as well confirm back to you the exact sum of the compensation.

Be informed, efforts to achieve the necessary logistic requirements is assured. After my due verification and confirmation from the Wells Fargo Bank by tomorrow, I will then give you the total breakdown of retainer fee that it will cost you for my chamber to process all the legals needed.

Be as well notified that due to the case of legal representation of this nature is Bank related purpose, I charge $800 an hour; But we do make sure that we give our clients the appropriate discount and exact figure for retainer fees. Regarding that, I can assure you that you need not to worry about anything as I will work efficiently to foresee that your compensation amount is remitted into your designated account.

Further, let it come to your awareness that as a lawyer being appointed by the above mentioned bank (TD Bank), my retainer fee WILL NOT be remitted into my personal account as I am not working individually but under the influence of an organizational body. So with that being said, it shall be remitted into the Banker's account who introduced my chamber to you as I am going to get settled swiftly without any hitch. I shall get back to you with the necessary updates needed to proceed ahead.

Yours In service,

Barrister Brooke

Brooke Chambers & Co (atty)

Doctor Francis has not yet managed to "receive" the initial message, so my old blind character writes again to barrister Brooke:
Quote:
PLEASE USE ONLY CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE MY SOFTWARE PROGRAM ONLY RECONIZES THE TEXTS THAT ARE WRITTEN IN LARGE SIZE AND CAPITAL LETTES THANK YOU

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Explanation from our Babbling Brooke, but for only one item, and... well, see for yourself (emphasis added):

Quote:
Please forgive me for having replied you this late, I was very occupied by so many things on my desk today coupled with the fact that I also had to schedule a meeting with the banker regarding her account details.
With that being said, I thank you for understanding the breakdown and In the same vein, I will do my very best to explain the Lobby to you madame. The significance and meaning of the lobby in question is mainly to seek influence in form of authority (as a legislator) on this issue. We both are very much aware of what the issue is on ground.
More so, I appreciate your idea on how you want the amount to be transferred to you madam, at least that has reduce my working capabilities and will definitely add more hastiness in filing the case this week.
Finally, I wish to inform you that I will be having a meeting with Ms.Victoria today regarding her account details; But please I ask for your pardon and mercy to please give me until the end of today to provide you with the details as to where my retainer fee will be remitted into.
Therefore, I urge you to exercise patience with me as you know very well that I am working day and night to foresee that your compensation amount is duly released and wired to your designated bank account in Australia.

Cammy was terse by contrast.

Quote:
I DONT LIKE WHUT IM SEENG DEWD, WHEN U DEFFIND LOBBIEZ IM SEENG U FESSNG UP 2 PAYNG BRIBEZ, AS 4 US BOTH KNONG TEH ISSUE ON TEH GRUND, NOT A CLEW WHUT U MEAN, EXPLANE PLZ

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loving the "lobbies" for $800. He told one of my characters it is technically bribes, but he doesn't like using that word.

I would work that point over. Since a (pretend) court ordered these payments to begin with, no bribing should be needed.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the same letter with the same fees. Like you I told him his fees weren’t clear and after deliberately misunderstanding what he wrote I wasn’t going to pay $800 every day. Looks like his dreams of a fast and quick payoff are just that - dreams.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update from the lad on the various characters.

So far, things look rosey for these clients.......

Jennifer contacted me not quite long madam. Elizabeth looks very satisfied with the fees so does the US Navy commander

He is getting antsy waiting for the first money to arrive.

Hugh seem not to have replied back, I suggest you get in touch with him to know what is going on

William is William Penfold, a character of some renown around here. Note how since "Jennifer" is an actress he wants more money already......the greed is showing.

I Will be waiting for William's response today or tomorrow as you said, but please make sure you get in touch with Hugh today because he's the only person that is set for the first payment in this our new skim. More so, I was looking at giving Jennifer a higher fee since she said she's rich and all; can I have any idea from your end on what to give her?? Or should we stick to the $3000?

These are a couple of my own characters who are dragging their feet with questions.......

I asked what Sarah and Osborne needed, so I'm currently waiting for their response.

His advice to my wannabee scammer character is:
Getting things straight and keeping each and every one of them in place looks very easy but not as easy as we all think it is.
The most important of all is how to analyse each messages and know the kind of response to give them. I'm currently not working on any other scam apart from this.

He is lying of course, I have other active baits with him currently, though they have slowed down. He seems busy doing other things of late........

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character, Jennifer Harris, contacted him today and got the canned initial response with the $800/hr rate. Jennifer balked at that immediately. Not even her high-powered entertainment attorney charges that much! She said she would talk to Victoria about finding a more reasonably priced attorney. Either he will come back with a lower hourly rate (I expect the $3,000 will stay the same), or Jennifer can claim that Victoria said Barrister Brooke was the best and worth the money, thus cementing the "trust" with Victoria. Either way, many more questions will be asked before any payment attempts (which will fail anyway).

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of Victoria reinforcing the place of Brooke in the scheme of things and advocating for him. He wrote to me she was going to be asked for more since she is a rich actress. Maybe there are international fees that apply?
Victoria will write to Jennifer and encourage her to use Brook since he is so good at what he does.
He loves questions. He keeps asking Victoria to answer them but she says she will handle banking questions he handles the legal stuff.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Babbling Brooke's hit a speed bump with his answer to Cammy (emphasis added):

Quote:
I do not seem to comprehend your mail. It's seems you are trying to say I am giving a "Bribe"? Well I'm really sorry to disappoint you madam, but that is not what you think am doing.
I cannot give bribes to top officials because it is against my profession as a legal practitioner madam.
The lobbies in question is more or less like a form (which I will be filling on your behalf) of advocacy with the intention of influencing decisions made by the government by individuals or more usually by lobby groups.
This includes all attempts to influence legislators and officials, whether by other legislators, constituents or organised groups. That is just the main significance of the lobby madam; so don't get it twisted.
More so, I appreciate your idea on how you want the amount to be transferred to you sir, at least that has reduce my working capabilities and will definitely add more hastiness in filing the case by this week.
Finally, I wish to inform you that I had a successful meeting with Ms.Victoria today regarding her account details; But please I ask for your pardon and mercy to please give me until tomorrow to provide you with the details as to where my retainer fee will be remitted into.
Therefore, I urge you to exercise patience with me as you know very well that I am working day and night to foresee that your compensation amount is duly released and wired to your designated bank account in Australia.

Cammy being Cammy, she focussed on one detail and let fly (emphasis in original).

Quote:
U CALLD ME MADAM & SIR, WTF, NOT HAPY JAN, DID U MAKE SUM LADY GAGA GAG, IT IS 2 LARF NOT, NOT FUNY DEWD, YES IM BI BUT IM ALL WOMAN NOT SUM FREAK WITH TEH BITZ OF BOTH, WUD U LIKE SUM PROF, I GOT TEH PIX!!!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He contacted me.
I can tell he smells the cash.
I told him I was delayed because of a "scrapi@" outbreak, and having to deal with all the problems associated with that.
(Had to disguise the disease, in case he googles it and finds the word here)

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer will certainly trust Victoria's judgement, but she is used to dealing with lawyers and negotiating contracts, so she may still give our little Barrister crap about $800/hr. He would do better to offer her a lower hourly rate but to make more fees to raise the overall number. I just want him to have to think up more fees and do more math instead of relying on his canned initial emails. 😈 Jennifer will keep reminding him that she is a rich and famous actress so he is motivated to put up with her lengthy questions and overall, impending crap. 😈😈😈

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- The good barrister wrote to my US Navy character:
Quote:
Sir,

Your mail is duly acknowledged by my chamber.

Please forgive me for having replied you this late, I was very occupied by so many things on my desk today coupled with the fact that I also had to schedule a meeting with the banker regarding her account details.

With that being said, I thank you for understanding the breakdown and In the same vein, I will do my very best to explain the Lobby and other details to you sir. The significance and meaning of the lobby in question is mainly to seek influence in form of authority (as a legislator) on this issue. We both are very much aware of what the issue is on ground.

Also the case file formality sir, is due to the case which I will be handling on your behalf, is bank related sir. That is why most times, we do make sure that we explain things better in a way that our clients can be able to comprehend sir.

Further more, the sworn of affidavit is a documents that legalise this issue in your name as the claimer of the compensation sir. That documents is what is necessary alongside other documents in place to file the necessary claim in your name sir.

More so, I appreciate your idea on how you want the amount to be transferred to you sir, at least that has reduce my working capabilities and will definitely add more hastiness in filing the case by this week.

Finally, I wish to inform you that I had a successful meeting with Ms.Vicky today regarding her account details; But please I ask for your pardon and mercy to please give me until tomorrow to provide you with the details as to where my retainer fee will be remitted into.

Therefore, I urge you to exercise patience with me as you know very well that I am working day and night to foresee that your compensation amount is duly released and wired to your designated bank account in the States.

Stay tuned!

Yours in service

Barrister Brooke.

- Unfortunately, the captain Anondo's submarine will not come to the surface of the ocean today.
- The idiot Brooke still refuses to communicate with my old blind doctor. What a shame!
- Of course, Captain Anondo will be disturbed by the fact that Barrister Brooke is not paying attention to messages... what designated bank account? The captain wants cash, he already said this. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.51 - Barrister Brooke writes another message to my captain Anondo:
Quote:
Attn: Captain Ebierre Anondo

Sir,

How are you today?

Based on my last mail to you today, I informed you that I was going to be in touch with the Banker today to provide me with her account details as to where the retainer fee will be paid into.

I wish to inform you that we had a successful meeting today regarding that and as promise in my mail, here is her account details below:

TD Canada Trust
- I think this is the sparky fake account

I believe that you are aware that as soon as you make payment, you should endeavour to attach the payment slip to me as an evidence and also for record purposes as well.

More so captain, I spoke with my cousin yesterday and he was very happy with your response. He said he cannot wait for him to get admitted into the Naval Academy in the states. Although he stated that it might be hard for him to cope with the environment over there; but he said it's worth it.

Also, he provided me with his email address herein: < snip > as to where you can contact him so that he can provide you with the details you might be needing. He's one of a kind, in the Sense that he also plays football.
His name same to be somewhat similar with our well-known friend barrister Austin (the Egobia's lawyer)

Maybe if the Naval admission doesn't work, with your reputation and status in the states sir, you can also work out getting him playing for any football club over there. But I'm certain you can get him recruited in the academy. So he is so anxious to hear your response in order for him to know his next line of action.

I anticipate your response and hope to proceed soonest.

Yours in service

Barrister Brooke

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brookey sent Jennifer the standard "retainer breakdown" email. Surprisingly, the numbers are the same as for everyone, totally $3,000. I guess he didn't try to push his luck with raising the fees for the "rich actress".

Jennifer was confused and wants to understand how these fees relate to his $800/hr rate he quoted yesterday. And if there will likely be any more fees AFTER the retainer. I'm determined to make him so some math.

Victoria might want to tell him that Jennifer works with attorneys all the time, negotiating acting contracts, so she's not just a dumb, rich actress. We might be able to feed him some good "de-education" that he could work into communications with his real victims that might tip them off. Just a thought.

Jen also "noticed" the timestamp on his email. I would prefer that he stay up all night, Nigeria time, to email us so that it looks like he is actually in Canada. He doesn't deserve sleep.

Jennifer's response:
Quote:

Thank you for getting this to me so quickly this morning. I see you were up at 1am working! That's dedication. Most attorneys aren't in the office before 8am. I am a bit confused, however. You had previously quoted me your hourly rate of $800 (which is HIGH). Yet this breakdown looks to be flat-fee based. And you call it a retainer, implying that there will possibly be other charges later in the process? If you would please explain how this breakdown relates to your hourly rate and what hours and/or fees might be required beyond the retainer, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jennifer

Jennifer will certainly want to see a formal, signed "statement of work" document outlining the barrister's services. [/quote]

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@birlic. He sent me the TD account too. I’m not sure if Victoria intends to chop the lad?

@srichards Agree, make the little turd justify his ridiculous $800/hour vs flat fee. I’ve already queried this with him and so far we’ve been from $800 an hour to $800 daily (or at least that was my misreading of his email) and now $800 weekly.

United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes that TD account is a fake one. I am trying to get him to use his directly so we can report pigs. The idea I planted in his mind was to get people reluctant to send money to Canada but would prefer their own countries banks. He has used American accounts before, so am hoping to get him to cough up pork.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once he thinks everyone is good and convinced to send money......in Canada, lawyers fees are subject to tax. He will have to include this on his invoices and also display his GST registration number on the paperwork. Failure to do so is criminal...and a lawyer should know this.

SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has apparently changed his rates. For good old Howard, it is only $800/week. I guess he was feeling a little too greedy. lol

your attitude have been causing me High Blood Pleasure - Eva Mila
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The barrister is becoming a real PITA. Asking if I went to the bank yet.
He keeps telling me how busy he is. He obviously never had this kind of outbreak. LOL

Quote:
G'Day Sir:

Still very busy with matters on the ranch, but, I had time to go down to the bank.
Ran into a very slight problem.
Can you verify V....... P...'s bank details? The bank manager said he was having a little trouble getting the fee to transfer, and it kept bouncing back. When I had to leave back to the ranch, he was still trying and he told me he would call me later about the result.
I should be able to get the receipt later if there are no other problems (touch wood).
I am telling you, that when it rains it pours.
I really need the settlement from the bank since the TSE outbreak is going to cost me a pretty penny.

Cheers Mate,
Hugh

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday - 06.00 (Nigeria time)

My character, captain Anondo writes to dear barrister Brookie:
Quote:
Ay ay Sir,

Okay, we finally managed to climb to the surface of the ocean.
Yesterday was one severe 6th grade storm and we preferred to stay at a comfortable depth.

1) Your nephew did not yet write me.
- It is his duty to write and present himself in front of me. He needs me, not vice versa!

2) I want additional clarification on:

a) Case file formality (Bank related)
- You said they were internal documents of the bank? Please confirm or deny.

b) Affidavit of claim: $ 750
- I think I understand what it is about ... but I want you to send me a scanned copy, and then the original document will come to me later.

c) Lobbies: $ 800
- You did not give me any explanations. What does this "lobbies" mean?

You also said the following phrase, which makes me seriously doubt your professionalism:
"I am working day and night to foresee that your compensation amount is duly released and wired to your designated bank account in the States."

What my designated bank account? Are you crazy?
In my previous message, I explained very clearly that I do not want and can not use a bank account for this money!
I am a professional military in the active forces of the American Navy and I am not allowed to contact foreign entities.
The more I am forbidden to receive money from people / non-governmental organizations.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

===
Still nothing to my old & blind doctor Francis. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad sent Cammy Vicky's account, but Cammy had some issues.

Quote:
U MIST SUMTHNG, U DINT SEND ME TEH BILL 4 TEH CHARGERZ, U HAVE 2 SEND TEH BILL 2 ME B4 TEH MONIEZ GET PAYD, MY BBFF DOEZ THIS STUFF MOST OF TEN TIME, BUT I THNK THIS IS BASIC ENOGH, IM NOT A TOTAL DITZ U KNO, LIKE I TELL PEEPZ, IM BLONDE BUT IM NOT STUPID, DONT LET TEH HAIR & TEH BOOBZ FOOL U, SO SEND TEH BILL PLZ, THANX MUCHLY

Just two minutes after I posted Cammy's reply, Babbler replied in turn:

Quote:
Of course I was certain that I sent you the total breakdown and exact cost of the Billings of my retainer fee. Maybe you forgot to read that aspect.
Here is a revised schedule on the payment obligations for your perusal madam:
Durational communication (Weekly;): $800 (Charged once)
Case file formality (Bank related): $650 (Charged once)
Affidavit of claim: $750 (charged once)
Lobbies: $800 (Charged once)
Total: $3,000 (To be transferred once)
Therefore the total sum of my retainer fee is only going to be remitted ONCE and that is final which will enable me commence full action in taking up your claims to the next level.
Finally, I hope you did receive the account details which I sent to you yesterday. Please madam, endeavour to send a copy of the payment slip to me as soon as the payment is transferred. Also should there be any further question(s), do not hesitate to contact me.
I anticipate your response.

Cammy was still online, and was preparing a reply when the Lad must have had second thoughts:

Quote:
Please forgive me if I was vague on my response. I shall get to you with the bill for the charges afterwards because I am quite busy with a few things here madam.

Cammy's reply went off anyway.

Quote:
I TOLD U IM NOT A DITZ SO DONT TREAT ME LIKE 1, I TOLD U 2 SEND TEH BILL, I DINT SAY JUST SEND THAT EMAIL AGANE, U HAVE 2 SEND ME AN ACTUL BILL ON PORPER PAPER FROM YR CHMABERZ, U KNO, LIKE AN INVOCE, FFS DO I HAVE 2 DRAW U A PICTUR, OR IS IT COS I CALED U OUT ON U CALLNG ME SIR, IM NOT SUM DITZ U CAN SNARE AT & GET WAY WITH IT, U GOT ALL THAT DEWD?

She left off the normal O HAI, not that the Lad would notice, I'm sure.

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL, poor lad! Laughing

The good barrista sent a message to my US Navy captain:
Quote:
Attn: Captain Ebierre Anondo

Sir,

Your mail is well acknowledged.

Sorry if I was shallow with my reply, I was very choked up with so many things in my office.

I will inform my nephew to get in touch with you as soon as possible so that he can provide you with the details. Yes I did made mention that there were going to be documents from the bank of which shall be issued to me as soon as the compensation claim is taken up fully.

Also the Sworn affidavit of claim, will be issued to you later on once I am done with the files on my desk at the chamber.

The lobbies in question is more or less like a form (which I will be filling on your behalf) of advocacy with the intention of influencing decisions made by the government by individuals or more usually by lobby groups.

This includes all attempts to influence legislators and officials, whether by other legislators, constituents or organised groups. That is just the main significance of the lobby madam; so don't get it twisted captain.

Please accept my apologies if I misjudged You on how you wanted the money to be paid to you. I have taken note of how you want it to be remitted sir and such mistake won't occur anymore.

Finally sir, I hope you did receive the account details of the banker which I sent to you yesterday as to where my retainer fee will be remitted into. Please do ensure that after payment, that you attach a copy of the payment slip to me for record purpose.

I shall get back to you with the requested documents and hope to commence full this week. Once again accept my apologies.

Yours in service

Barrister Brooke.

He will receive an answer only tomorrow, when the submarine will be again on the ocean surface. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

12.25 - A very nice surprise!
- A well known lad (Austin, from here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=298168) wrote to my captain.
- For this time, he claims to be the young nephew of the good barrister Brooke. Laughing
Quote:
Good day sir (Captain),

How are you today sir? Hope you are doing great with your missions and obligations.

First and foremost, I want to sincerely thank you for acknowledging my mail to you and your district, I promise I will adhere to every single one of your instructions.

My name is by name, from West Africa. I'm sure Barrister Brooke must have told you about me. I am aged 17. I love playing football, in fact that is my talent but still I'm so in love with the force, that is why when Brooke told me about you, I found so much interest in it.

I am aware that i am not up to the legal age for joining the Naval force Academy, but I have faith that things will certainly work out with you handling the whole process captain.

Perhaps this might be a new beginning and way to establish close relationship with each other. So captain, without further ordo, I will be excited if you can provide me with the requirements to meet up with the details that you may require for you to secure my admission into the Naval force Academy so that I can get that arranged and send I across to you.

My father's face has been occupied with smile ever since he received the good news that you were going to help in securing the admission into the Naval force Academy in the states.

I humbly wait for your kind response captain.

Thanks

Austin

In reality, this is our guy (the left one).

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is antsy and wrote the banker 3 urgent messages. He wants her to apply pressure on the captain, Cammy, Hugh and Jennifer to speed up payment.

He was counting that money a little too soon.......

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ How can he want Jennifer to make payment already? He hasn't even sent those details yet! Impatient douchebag.

Speaking of Jennifer, Brookey sent her the usual email explaining the change from the $800 hourly rate to the flat/weekly rates. Blah, Blah. Jennifer accepts that, but expects to see a formal "retainer agreement" from him that she can sigh. After all, that's standard procedure when you hire an attorney.
No retainer agreement, no payment!

Quote:
Barrister,

Thank you for the clarification, Barrister. I am satisfied with the fee structure. Please send me the retainer agreementto sign. I appreciate your help with this legal matter.

Sincerely,
Jennifer

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barr Brooke’s sent me the following in his recent emails to me
Quote:
Sincerely speaking there's nothing more interesting than when a client asks a lawyer questions; it makes his purpose of handling any legal matter on that client's behalf meaningful.

Quote:
Finally madam, should in case you have any further question(s) or complaint to lay forward, do well to place it across my chamber and I will be willing to oblige to each and every single one of them.

Take those statements however you see fit. Mind you no brownie points for the following back handed compliment from him
Quote:
Once again I can't thank you less for showing your utmost determination towards the compensation claim

United Kingdom

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Victoria just sent a message to the lawyer and stated all people on his list were contacted and urged to move quickly to claim their compensation as soon as possible. She reminded them she has approved their claims, now all they must do to receive it is to follow the lawyer's instructions.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic