SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding the orphanage thing, I was somewhat getting my hopes up that the lad would do something. Oh well. What other fun modalities could we try on the lad?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one may actually be too smart to be "fun". We may need to make our goal simply to be to get (and kill) as many pigs from him as possible. Hurt his organization by burning mules and accounts. It's not as entertaining, but it's dealing a blow to his "business".

Although, I would LOVE to see how he would handle Big X's character, Roger. Lol

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad thinks Victoria's account is real enough for Canadian baiters. Americans need a different approach.

quote] Your TD Bank account is going to be used by Brooke and not the new lawyer [/quote]

Soon, after Victoria sends out the new letter about the change of lawyers, he will provide a new account.....which won't work either.

Quote:
Quote:
An associate of mine who resides in the states has an American account, so I guess we could make use of his account. All you just need to do is to find a way to tell them that they are so many lawyers in the new lawyer's chamber. The reason for this is so that when I present the account, I'll inform them it belongs to my second in command in the chamber; that way questions won't be raised.

Once again though this money won't be going to the lawyer, it will be going to an associate which can cause people to ask questions.

Quote:
Still most of them will wanna know why I'm not using my account to receive my retainer, but you'll have to look for an excuse

He mentioned nothing about the orphans to me, which is sad. I was hoping he was going to take that idea and run with it.

If the orphanage doesn't work, I'm open for suggestions beyond just culling pigs.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he could get a new protege? Somebody young, greedy, and inexperienced could get the lad interested, especially if they have potential to be easily manipulated. Of course, this protege would want the lad to help him out with something at school, and then he will want advice on something else, and so on and so on...

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SimonSez wrote:
Howard doesn't want to send money to the Canadians. He has offered to mail a check since this is becoming quite inconvenient. Smile

Lads love it when you do this, especially when they offered a fake address. I drove many lads insane by sending money in an envelope. I make a picture of the envelope with the address on it, send the picture and then be silent for a long time. They love it.
Even when the address is a real one, so many things can go wrong in the mail.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many of you who are fed up with the original lawyer will be receiving a message from Victoria about the new lawyer and his contact info. In theory, this guy is a new and improved legal representative. Sadly, the lad has realised he cannot use the same pigs as before and is hoping no one notices repeat pigs if he submits them. He wants the money but is not enjoying how painted into a corner he is getting. He actually is toying with the idea of letting Victoria collect all the money and then send his share to him later. I hope this means his options are running out here.

He keeps pushing for new clients.....as the existing ones are nothing but headaches to him. I know lads are lazy but I thought this guy had more stamina than this. He gives up so easily.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Linoline : I believe that is where I got the idea.. I think you even mailed a check to him in Halifax. Lol

No update from him this morning. That must mean he wants me to mail that check, right?

your attitude have been causing me High Blood Pleasure - Eva Mila
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In another bait I'm running with the same lad, different name used there, he sent an invoice on gov't letterhead. Instead of transferring the money as per his request, I "mailed" one to the gov't office in Abuja. Waiting for the explosion later today.....

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Igor character suddenly stopped $15,000 he was going to send via his crooked accountant Duncan B. Victoria's letter advising of the appointment of a new lawyer arriving at a most opportune (or rather inopportune) moment for Babbling Brook. I'm sure Brook will be most understanding of why his latest payment is not being made.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He never mentioned the fee was $15,000, it was supposed to be $3000. He must have been so busy that he kept that from me. Interesting.......seems you can hardly trust a lad these days.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was $5000 but a Igors crooked accoutant wanted $10,000 for keeping quiet regarding the scam. There was Igor just about to authorise the $15,000 when bam, Victoria’s enail stopped him So near and yet so far....again. Maybe he’ll have more luck with his new lawyer.

United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He might have more luck.......the new lawyer comes highly recommended.

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems our pig culling may be working. He hasn't sent John the bank account details yet...

Quote:
For now I can't give you my financial secretary account because we're having issues receiving money through it as he's in charge of receiving any payment coming into the chamber (both foreign and indigenous). But according to him, he said he can provide you with his further credit account details.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sounds like the Citibank account has been shut down, and he is trying to figure out how to get money sent directly to the Nigerian account.

In the meantime, he suggests that I name the baby horse, Beethoven.
Laughing Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Regards to your last mail, of course I do have so many names we could call the foal; but the one I couldn't let go of my mind was "Bethoven". That name actually sounds very loyal, royal and most of all adorable for such a foal.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just wrote to Victoria to say he wants her to accept all US monies since he has no available accounts. Maybe the reporting is working? Hope so.

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is still trying to use Austin Richard's account and funnel the money to the Nigerian account. Looks like he's trying a different approach with HOW to funnel the money. Doesn't matter. Won't work. John will forward the details to his business manager, Barry, who will either balk at the Nigerian account or say he made the transfer and then come back with "the account has been flagged for suspicion of money laundering". I'd really like to burn that account for him, so he stops trying to use it with everyone. That, and only fresh bacon will do.

Quote:
Sir,

Your mail is well acknowledged with thanks.

Like I said in my last mail, I'd advice that you don't be forceful in her choosing the Beethoven name I suggested. Since she's hell bent on naming the cute adorable foal "Prince Charles", then just allow give the foal the name because its more awsome if she gives the foal the name.

As regards to the bank info, the account information according to my financial secretary, the "Further credit" is like a final beneficiary to which the fee will be credited into before he can get the money in his account. As at yesterday, my associate called me and inform me that the case was adjourned till Monday; so I should be going by Sunday, against Monday.

So he said since he had a little issue with the normal account the chamber uses to receive any payment coming into the chamber. I'm going to be embarking on the journey with him to Kenya by Sunday so that he can be of help to me. That was why he decided to provide the Further credit account.

More so here's what you're going to do in order not to get things mixed up; I have provided the details given to me by Secretary below:

The receiving bank: Citibank New York
Address: 111, Wall Street New York. 10043
Swift code: CITIUS33
The ABA number: 021000089

Intermediary bank
Beneficiary name: Access Bank PLC
Swift code: ABNGNGLA
Account number: 36145842

Further credit to:
Beneficiary: Austin A. Richard
Account number: 005792XXXX

I need you to place the account information to him. I'm pretty sure that once he sees the information, he would be able to understand how the no money will go.

I'll be waiting for the updates regarding if he can make the transfer. Like I said, your granddaughter is only a young kid and although I've not seen her, I'm certain that she's definitely going to be beautiful and the only thing that will put that cute little smile on her face, is to grant her that opportunity to give the foal the name.

I anticipate your response.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he is not replying to Howard, he went ahead and mailed the check to the Halifax address. Hopefully it gets there soon.

your attitude have been causing me High Blood Pleasure - Eva Mila
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, we want him getting all he has earned!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A hail mary for the orphanage

Quote:
howdy fule my name is feathers and i is a big time g man with snorky boys and i want 2 tank yu yu makes big time dolla 4 snorkys we has snorky boy on the inside with da orfan place and he tels us bot how u not rede 4 old man so i has snorky boy humphere say he u and he take video of him reding to orfans and den we gud 2 rip off old man and orfan place so far we makes $50,000 USD al tanks 2 u being 2 lazee 2 rede 2 orfans it relly simpel i just tel snorky boy humphere 2 rede short storee 2 orfans and now old man he tink humphere is u and now we gets al da dolla we wants from da mugu so tanks 4 beeing 2 lazee 2 work da mugu and giving old man 2 us u da best???????

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's hope the lad latches onto the orphanage.

In another bait I'm running with the lad, he wants over $30K CDN. He has only one account available.....all others are not able to receive funds at this point. I cannot say for sure, but I hope this means, since it is the same lad and same banks for both baits, that all the pig reporting has paid off! Perhaps reporting en masse has done the trick here?

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feathers’ emails are always such a joy to read. You have a real talent Jayhawk with making all of your characters sound so unique and I’m not sure if realistic is the word, but they all seem so human, even when they’re sending Hebrew curses and whatever. If the lad doesn’t bite on that message, Victoria could forward it to the lad (through hacking or whatever) and ask the lad WTF is going on with the orphanage—has his laziness cost them a big payout? Sparky and I discussed some angles for Victoria’s motivation with the orphanage, and I think she’d be mad if her efforts went to waste because of the lad. Justin hasn’t heard anything from the lad recently, even with the new lawyer; he may come back later depending on what other plot threads the lad latches on to.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Mr. M. The character of Feathers is loosely based on the Mexican drug lord El Chapo, whose spelling was so atrocious that DEA agents monitoring his cell phone would frequently have difficulty deciphering his text messages.

The lad has not responded to Feathers or Pastor B, so I'm guessing he has decided that the orphanage is too much work and is looking for easier money.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just heard from the lad for the first time in over 48 hours. Looks like banking issues are plaguing him.

Quote:
I'm sorry if my reply was very late, but I need to ask; I'm I permitted to give above 5k$?? More so, can you accept Western Union transfer?? Because my accountant said I can only make a western union transfer to any body abroad and not direct wire.

He admitted the other day there are issues with his existing accounts no longer being able to accept money. (Hopefully due to the mass reporting by multiple baiters). Now, since it is easier, I believe he will want all payments for legal fees to be made to Victoria via WU. He is trying to set her up for this.

This would get around his bank account issues and he would then have to trust her to forward his share.

She will of course decline this. How can a professional banker accept third party wire service transfers? Ridiculous. It might be common in Nigeria but here in North America, there is that stigma of WU services being linked to fraud/scams, it just looks bad. Perception is everything in matters of trust, and a lawyer and banker asking for WU does not pass the smell test.

Since he made me wait two days for a message....he can wait awhile for a reply.

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received a message from the new Barrister that he and his financial secretary will be going to Kenya for a few days "to attend the case that seems a little bit intense". He mentioned that he will take care of the case from there. Just waiting to see if he recycles the information from the other Barrister (Austin and the Nigerian bank).

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy has written to the new shyster about the "WELLS FARGO CLAM."

Quote:
IM CAMILLE WHITE, WRITNG 2 U BOUT TEH COMPANSATION CLAM VS WELLS FAGRO, SEEMZ U TOOK TEH PLACE OF BARISTA BROOK, IM KEWL WITH THAT COZ BROOK HAZ SUM ATITUDE ISUEZ COZ SUM1 CROKED, HMM BUT HAY NEVA MIND, ITS OVA 2 U NAO

She didn't tell the Lad how far things had gone, of course.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let’s hope your lawyer ( Andrew W***dom?) doesn’t botch his opening email the same as he botched the one to my character Elizabeth. He started
Quote:
Attn:Mr.Phillip Eno

Sir,

And had the nerve to write...

Quote:
I hereby promised and guarantee to handle the service perfectly

Not off to the most perfect start methinks.

United Kingdom

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic