SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He gave Howard the same piggy in Arizona. Howard lives in Arizona and finds it confusing that a realty company is accepting the check, so instead of giving it to the bank he is just going to drive out to Scottsdale to talk to the company and pay them directly. What will he find? (I honestly don't know yet).

your attitude have been causing me High Blood Pleasure - Eva Mila
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, the personal touch is always a nice thing in business. I'm sure Barrister Brooke will love knowing how that will affect his payment.
He has responded to a character of mine but not to Victoria. Not sure what the lad is doing with his time.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Jennifer called the realty company (Mr. Robert Hill is the owner/mule) and told the lad that Robert was furious that a stranger was calling him, that he had never heard of Brooke, and that he was shutting down his bank account immediately. Howard may have a similar experience, but in person? Twisted Evil

(My goal was to scare the lad off Mr. Hill as a mule. The man is 70 years old and is probably the victim of a romance or other scam, poor guy.)

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "nephew" to my Captain... We notice that the nephew has a slightly changed name (in his CV). Laughing Laughing Laughing
These idiots like how the "Austin Richard" sound, because this name is passed on the CV to the "referees" category.
Also, in that letter to the Dean of the College, the nephew signs with another name. Laughing
Quote:
Captain sir,

How are you today?? Hope all is moving well with and also in good condition?

Captain as I stated in my last mail to you, I promised to send the requested documents alongside the video of me stating my letter of appreciation to the naval war college and also my CV details.

I was able to scan the documents but it came as JPEG as the person who helped me to scan it doesn't have the PDF converter; so please find below the attached document for your perusal sir.

Concerning my national ID, I was informed that until I attain the age of 18, that is only when I can be issued with the ID but thank God I will be getting my international passport this week Thursday alongside my criminal record for your travel agent to start the process for obtaining my entering visa to the United States.

I guess the passport will be a better replacement for the ID sir. Also I would be very much appreciated if you can ask your travel agent to contact me as soon as possible so that he can start the bureaucratic formalities on my behalf.

Finally captain, I can't thank you less for what you have been doing for me sir, all this while, you've been patient enough and placed that trust in me. I promise you sir, I won't disappoint you. Hope no one is troubling my prestigious captain?? Please sir, kindly send my regards to your family and also to the Dean of the naval college (if possible).

Thanks

Austin Richard

Justice and honour!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this young man went to Benin last year in search of a package from a 5 star shipping company?????

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^So, what's the upside for the lad of this "nephew joining the navy" angle? Just curious where he thinks this is going (that is, where he will get money out of it).

On the normal bait side... I wonder if he is going to try to find an accomplice or mule who can actually go to the city hall in Halifax and pick up the (imaginary) check???
Quote:
Madam,

So when precisely should the check be arriving my chamber's address, so that I could go pick it up??

Too bad Jennifer just stuck it in the regular ol' post. Who knows how long it will take to get to Halifax from the US? She doesn't understand why he has to "go pick it up". That's his office where works every day, right? Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally the lad is back in touch. He makes me nervous disappearing like that! So now he wants my character to drive over a thousand miles to wait for a cheque? Not happening.........

Quote:
Madam,

I have received your mail.

I wasn't successful in opening the account today but will definitely do so tomorrow. Jennifer sent a check to the address you provided to me as my chamber address in Canada; the Halifax address.

So can you be able to pick it up?? Also did you forward my chamber's address to the new client?? And I'm very happy you're making progress in getting more clients. I hope you find more so that we can have enough to yield from.

Regards

Victoria wrote back and attempted to boost the lad's spirits by letting him know they are quite close to the big payday.

Quote:
I don't think I can get the cheque since it will go to the Halifax address. I'm over a thousand miles away from there! The address is city hall of Halifax so the worst that can happen is it gets returned to the sender. We can claim the post office keeps mixing up the mail and offer up a new address or pursue e-transfers again. Either way we have a few days to figure that out.
I sent the new client Smithman your Barrister Brooke email. We need the other one set up so I can pass on the existing clients. We can still squeeze these people I'm sure. This Smithman likes to brag as most Texans do, so it might be well to listen to him and all his big real estate deals. If we sound impressed he will like us. His money is as green as anyone else's.
I heard back from Elizabeth D**** and Igor M******. Both want a new lawyer......and we just happen to be able to do this for them!
I think we are on the verge of the payouts finally. We will squeeze these people. The orphanage angle looks promising too since our "compensation" is the second "windfall" they have rec'd in a short span of time. They look ripe for the picking.

He must focus on existing clients instead of trying to constantly get new ones who never ask questions. I love when the clients send messages with wonderfully insulting messages about the quality of the legal service. Victoria loves forwarding those stinging letters.....

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I didn't realize that you had suggested the Halifax address for him to use. No wonder he asked Victoria to go get it! Lol. Well, in a week or so, Jen will tell him that if was returned to her. It will serve well as a delaying tactic AND another good excuse for Jen to slap the shit out of him. Lol

Meanwhile, he has reached out to my Texas rancher character, John, who asked for clarification on the $900/week fee.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When it comes back "Addressee unknown" it will lead to a series of painstakingly long drawn out delays.........

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad largely abandoned my character (I guess shouting Oi at him a bunch got on his nerves), but I'll see if I can sneak back in with the orphanage angle or something else. This lad needs some real business to sink his teeth into, and a bunch of stupid little kids and administrative staff should be no issue for him. Right? Humphere thought the same thing, and he ended up very paranoid that a Satanic orphan and a man in a white shirt were planning to rip his fingers off. I doubt this guy will be as stupid, but we'll see how much time he's willing to spend looking for the box under Sister Mary's bed with all the money in it.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, Houston, we have a problem!... "the nephew" writes to my Captain:
Quote:
Captain

Please can you clarify me on something here because I'm beginning to doubt something.

My father asked me to verify your person, but when I checked your name, your name was among a scam list. I was trying to caution him about this and never wanted to believe in such accusation; so he told since you're a US Navy captain, he said you should provide your zip code and your military ID number.

Captain forgive me for the skepticism but he needs to know the person his son is dealing with before he can proceed with any other thing in question. Also he would like you to take a picture of you and the Dean of the Naval war college, and also provide the dean's name and his official email address sir.

Please sir, if you can be able to provide this information, I'm certain that would clear all his doubts and skepticism he's having right now.

Thanks

Justice and honour!

Captain Anondo to the idiot:
Quote:
Austin, we have a odd problem that needs to be resolved urgently. What is your name correct and complete?

Who's ? Who is ? Who is ?

The 2 documents you previously sent are tangled and incorrectly drawn. For success, we need clear, unambiguous acts.

On the CV and in that Letter it must be the same name as the one that will appear on the passport because the American visa is obtained also on the basis of references that the Secretary of the College will have to provide for you.

That video file can be uploaded to Youtube and you just give me the link. So, proceed! I do not like these excuses and these delays!

I'm commanding a military submarine and I do not allow myself to have public facebook accounts and other such social networks. I do not understand what you mean when you say scam list, so please be more explicit. Also, the request made by your old Nigerian father to see my military ID documents seems stupid to me. Really, you should be aware of the discretion imposed by the military conduite and you should know that these things are and must remain secret.

My travel agent who will take care of your US visa will contact you next week, but only after you have a passport. As long as you do not have a passport, it is useless to start bureaucratic formalities.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

This idiot has somehow found references to the real name of my Captain Anondo... these are documents published as ".jpg files", so Google also indexes texts through Optical character recognition (OCR) technology ... Google Search Engine "reads" also the text from the pictures and indexes them. I think my character is compromised.
===

11.50 - From the nephew:
Quote:
Captain sir,

I have received your mail and it is duly acknowledged.

Sir actually sorry for the minor problem sir; My full name is . The Richard you see on my name is my father's name. So as it is on my passport, it is "". The "Austin Richard" you saw as my referee (guardian) on my CV is my father's name. Agaranwa is my grandfather name.

I hope this was clear enough sir. Concerning the video sir, uploading the appreciation video on YouTube will only make things disorganised because it might go viral. So I'll look for a way to send it again via Gmail today, even if it's going to take time to attach; I'll wait.

I understand that your travel agent will only contact me next week when my passport and criminal record are out, and I appreciate that fact.

Also sir I know you do not like yourself being published publicly on Facebook or any social networks, but even if you don't send your ID, at least a photo of yourself with the Dean of the naval war college will satisfy and clear the skepticism my father has.

I'll be waiting to receive the photo and also hope to hear from your travel agent by next week captain. Note captain that I'm not the one doubting your personality but I just want to clear my father's doubts that's all.

Thank you captain

Justice and honour!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing Birlic's post made me fear for the bait but so far the lad is still on board despite whatever concerns he has with the captain.
He also sent the following line in his message

Quote:
What should do about the orphanage?? Should we discard it?? I'll be waiting to hear good news concerning the new clients you've found.

Victoria has encouraged him to do their bidding since they have money after a recent lawsuit was settled. Hopefully he will be reading books for the children soon.

After all the runaround regarding the new lawyer, he is ready to play the new character. Sadly however, he wants Victoria to let the clients know
you will have to inform them that the new lawyer is a man of little speech but loves action. Does he not understand it is this attitude that got him into trouble before? He is taking the easy way out (again) and is pushing for new clients. Even playing a new lawyer it is clear he has no time for people asking questions. I smell failure on the horizon.........

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13.48 - The Captain writes to the nephew:
Quote:
Austin,

I notice with some inconvenience that you suffer from the same illness as your idiot uncle Brooke. You like to talk a lot without saying anything concrete.

You still owe me the explanations regarding my presence on I do not know what kind of scam list.

The problem with the two previous documents is not minor at all. You need to fix them, taking care that the same correct name appears on them. You understand?

I am still waiting to receive the video file + your passport + your criminal record, so I can resend them to the Secretariat and to the travel agent.

Any useless message I receive from you consumes the bandwidth that our satellite allocates to the civil communications.

Some of my sailors do not manage to communicate with their wives because I'm wasting time to reading your crap.

As far as your father is concerned, tell him he can attend the Inauguration Ceremony in August. The Dean himself will open the school festivity.

As far as I am concerned, I'm not interested in knowing your father and his opinion about me does not matter at all.

It is the first and last time I read and respond to such nonsense.
I hope you understand and I hope you act as such.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

===

SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When Howard met Robert in person, Robert was quite upset and confused. Luckily Robert's son was there and was going to drive him to the bank to shut down that account.
Hopefully we freed a mule and now B.B. has to provide an alternate way for Howard to pay.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is not sure about the orphanage as though he will be rejected because of colour. Victoria assured him this is not the case.

Quote:
Regarding the video tape, I'm not sure that would work because you know I'm black and they believe that I'm a white man even though they haven't met me yet.

She let him know he has to put aside such judgmental feelings and just do it for the children.

Quote:
The orphanage has children of all races and is the perfect example of forgetting labels and just doing the right thing.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I think the orphanage would be delighted to have somebody from as far away as Nigeria helping the orphans out. The more we encourage the lad to ignore those small details, the more he personally gets dragged into all of this.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
photo of yourself with the Dean of the naval war college

How is the good captain supposed to take a photo of himself with the Dean when he is captaining a SUBMARINE out in the middle of the ocean?!? Either the lad googled your good Captain OR he has run many scams himself posing as a US naval officer that he is suspicious of anyone claiming to be in the military. lol

Brookey emailed John the Rancher, and the fees have increased t0 $5000! Greedy bastard! John didn't balk at them, but Brookey wants the money sent to Victoria's account.

Sparky - how do you want to get around that?

John didn't pay too much attention to the details of the lad's 2 emails because he was too excited about the birth of a new foal by his champion mare today. John sent Brookey a ton of pictures of the new baby. I hope the lad likes horses.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Being from Texas, John wants to deal with American banks. Doesn't trust Canadian banks at all. No sir. Nothing foreign. Further, the lawyer should be accepting his retainer to his own account, not having a bank associate accept it. He is NOT retained by the bank, he is an independent contractor here and is responsible for his own accounts. (It's in the fine print of his agreement with Victoria.......)

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad knows most of his clients despise his lawyer character, so he is about to start hitting up old clients with a new lawyer. But collecting the money is an issue....he wants to use Victoria's account.

Quote:
Also please what is the name of the account holder of your account?? Is it your name?? Please reconfirm this so that I'll make use of it in Brooke aspect.

Victoria well knows this will not work! The lawyer is not retained by the bank but by the clients...so they should be paying him, not her. Further, why would an American client want to send money to some Canadian bank account? Victoria knows Americans and the prefer to deal with American banks. She also knows that he has falsely claimed to only have that one NY City account, but when pressed, has come up with multiple pigs. Since he cannot use those accounts again with a new lawyer character, hopefully new pigs will join the herd soon.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
13.48 - The Captain writes to the nephew:

24 hours later, I have nothing in my Inbox. Evil or Very Mad

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brookey told John that his "financial agent" has a US account, but asked what information John would need to make the transfer (he learned from Jennifer that some banks actually require details!). John doesn't know. He usually just writes checks or his business manager handles payments from his business account. John will ask. Referencing a "business manager" will add another layer of complexity and delays. Very Happy

But, at least he liked the baby horse pictures! All 15 of them.
Quote:
Finally, the pictures of that little fella looks very adorable to say the least sir. I believe you'd have so many visitors at the ranch all because of that cute little animal you got there.
Laughing

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has totally blown off the orphanage. Too bad. There was big money to be made there.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Lazy bastard! Laughing Laughing Laughing

In the next four days I will not be available for scambaiting so, if Booke ask something, maybe Vicky will can tell him about "the military secret maneuvers in the deep of Atlantic waters". Laughing Laughing Laughing

SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howard doesn't want to send money to the Canadians. He has offered to mail a check since this is becoming quite inconvenient. Smile

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He actually seems disappointed that John isn't going to let him name the foal. I will ask him if he has any good name suggestions for the little horse.

Waiting for him to send bank details for his "financial manager". Hope it's a new piggy and not Austin's Citibank / Nigerian bank details AGAIN. Hope that the citibank account is closed by now!

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic