SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

NATO - fake corier - [email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

charles24
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: Business transaction
Date: January 28, 2019, 11:02:58 AM
Relpy to: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

i want to trust you with this confidential proposal but before i proceed let me introduce myself, i am Lt.Gen.Christopher G. Cavoli, the commander of special NATO coalition force with the United Nation troops in Afghanistan on war against Terrorism. My country is Germany. I have now in my possession the sum of $12,000,000.00 which i recovered from one of our raids on Taliban camps here. This box of money have been deposited with the RED CROSS OFFICE here in Kabul as a diplomatic luggage for safe keep and to make contacts for its proper use. As the team leader it is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. So i need someone i can deal with on trust and that is why i contacted you. so If you accept,I will put you forward as the beneficiary of the fund and then move the money to you.

As a military personnel i cannot parade such an amount or carry it to my country so i need to present someone as the beneficiary. I just need your acceptance and all is done.I have 100% authentic means of sending the fund to you through a diplomatic courier that will deliver it at your door-step.Once i confirm your interest and your positive reply i will proceed to register your name as the beneficiary and ship the fund to you and for your help i'm offering you 30% of the fund. Note that the only only telephone we have here is radio message and being monitor therefore, our conversation shall b via email until i finish my assignment here and fly to your country to meet you. This my most private email address and safest to communicate.

Looking forward to your swift response.

Best regards
Lt.Gen.Christopher G. Cavoli

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic