SmartFeedSmartFeed          



WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Lora has been treated so badly

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler


Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 13171
Location: Applying TLC to pathetic millennial snowflakes ........ NOT


PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

torsoman wrote:
So... at this point is this a romance begger? Or is it still scam-y?


To me it still screams scam. Beggars just beg, they don't promise you anything in return. But here you're being offered romance in return. Not to mention the story about being from the USA but having to travel to Nigeria is a common one used by romance scammers playing the part of young females.

Romance scammers can go many months without asking for money and then start out small, such as a couple of hundred dollars for medication, to see if the victim has brought in to their lies.

_________________
verry soon you obituary will be anoused. you dont know those guys are mafians and they are now after you . mumu. rest in peace
"I DENOUNCE THE MUFFIN MEN" - Ma Kim
"YOU ARE WALKING DEAD MAN. YOUR WOODEN COFFIN IS READY TO SWALLOW YOU AND YOUR DIRTY GENERATION"
Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1743 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We finally arrive in Mexico

torsoman wrote:
Hi Lora,

We've had a whirlwind day in Puerto Vallarta, walking along the beach, eating some of the best Mexican food I've ever eaten and touring the city a bit. I just wanted to say we're thinking of you and we hope you found a way to pay for your medication. Health is extremely important so I hope you get a break soon. Also, when will you be returning to the US?

Exhausted,
(torsoman)


Lora responds immediately, dejected.

Lora wrote:
So you can’t help me out with a little money


So let's make sure this is a scam...

torsoman wrote:
Lora, I may be able to help, however I'm not sure what my options are for sending money while I'm on vacation in Mexico, I've never done anything like that before. I might have to travel to a larger city. Promise me we'll be able to sit down together someday and laugh about all of this.

Hugs,
(torsoman)


Of course we'll meet, after western union!

Lora wrote:
Dear I swear we will and as soon as am ok we will both plan on how to
meet in person and you can help me send it via westernunion all I need
to do is give you the information on how to send it to me pls am
really in pains


But of course!

torsoman wrote:
Hang in there Lora, I would like for us to finally meet someday. I have to get to sleep, my friend is already asleep. Tomorrow I will try to figure out where the western union is ok? Just tell me what to do.

Goodnight,
(torsoman)


And here's the info

Lora wrote:
Here is the information to send me the money via westernunion and as
soon as you send it just snap the receipt and send to me so I can go
pick it up here goes the information

Reicevers name : Afees olalekan Adebayo
Country : Nigeria
State :Lagos
City : Ikeja
Zip code: 23401
Text questions:best color
Answer : yellow

Here is the information of who will help me pick the money up so baby
pls hope am not inconvenience you and I know we will meet soon and Be
together


So... now if my character even makes it to a western union, I imagine additional chaos is in the wings....
View user's profileSend private message
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more delays...

torsoman wrote:
Dear Lora,

What a day. I thought I could just find someone local to send western union however after several unsuccessful false starts at Telecom Telegrafos and Banco Azteca where the clerks didn't even understand what I was trying to do, I finally talked to someone who knew english at Travelex who told me the closest Western Union is by Mexico City, but he was also laughing uncontrollably when I showed him the information you gave me so I don't know whether to trust him or not. Can you think of any other way I can help? I'm sorry, my spanish isn't very good. Maybe I could transfer it through my bank somehow?

Hugs,
(torsoman)
View user's profileSend private message
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lora persists.

Lora wrote:
Yes dear you can download a westernunion applications on your phone
and send it dear or money gram application and that’s will help and if
you can’t do that tell them to take you there and you do it your self
that name is a Nigeria name


Lora wrote:
HOney you have to follow him to the westernunion store no if you can’t
dow the applications and follow the procedure


I'm pretty sure my character only has an old flip phone so the app won't work...
View user's profileSend private message
sparky905
Good Canadian Boy


Joined: 25 Jul 2017
Posts: 1455


PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the real life owner of a 2006 flip phone I can assure you the app does not work! But it has been dropped hundreds of times and still works........

_________________
Closed lad accounts X411 X2 Vcamera
United States United Kingdom Ghana Ivory Coast Turkey Australia Germany Canada Cambodia Flag Nigeria United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia China X157
Safari X2
Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia"

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
View user's profileSend private message
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character needs a break. He's on vacation after all.

torsoman wrote:
Lora,

This is starting to become an issue with my friend. She has been really nice about the trip around town we went on yesterday trying to help you, however, when she pressed me for details I admitted you haven't even mentioned her yet in your emails. When I suggested we travel inland because my flip phone is too old for apps, she got angry. I've never seen her angry before. She has declared we are not leaving the coast during our holiday. She likes beaches and attention from younger women. Can you at least reassure her that you'll be her friend soon?

We're just going to stay at the resort today, and probably for the next couple of days at least judging by her reaction. I think she may relax soon, but I'm not sure.

I hope you get some help from your friends,

(torsoman)
View user's profileSend private message
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With some difficulty Lora submits to this request.

Lora wrote:
Oh so you mean you can’t help me during when I need you dear well no
problem I know I have a living God and tell her I said hellooo


But moments later, a reminder of just how bad it is.

Lora wrote:
HOW I wish you know how much pain am having here am really in pains
here plan fnd a Way to help me out


Giving some thought to another character. It's a struggle not to work the recent tragic loss of a moose into it somehow Wink My neighbors are likely wondering why I keep bursting out laughing by now.
View user's profileSend private message
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while and I have not been inspired lately about the next course of action. I've been thinking about maybe looking into mentorship because aside from delay tactics, I'm not really sure what else to do. I figured I've already created a ridiculous but somewhat plausible scenario that prevents my character from following through. My instinct is to make the situation even more ridiculous, however I'm pretty sure that will just be ignored.

Lora is impatient however and gets right to the point today. This is all my fault for romancing the young lady.

Lora wrote:
So you can’t help me and you claim you love me and want me to be with you


Others mentioned they were baiting as well, how is that going?
View user's profileSend private message
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru


Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Posts: 3218
Location: Scotland


PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling this is still a scam... Very Happy

BTW you have a PM regarding Mentor Exclamation

_________________
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate


Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand









My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to forge ahead with the single character, who has to come up with a valid reason for not being in contact all week.

torsoman wrote:
Hi Lora,

Sorry I've been out of touch, it's been a wild week... and the details are hazy. We've been drinking because we're on vacation, however my friend also likes to experiment and meet new people so early in the week at a party we met a man claiming to be a shaman who said he could guide our visions. We sat together and drank a bitter drink he gave us and I remember being very nervous and unable to move for a time before my world dissolved into an intense pattern of lights. The passage of time became meaningless and I felt I was in the presence of gods speaking alien languages that I was somehow able to interpret perfectly. One of the entities was a tiny multicolored moose and comforted me as I swam in decades of memories. According to my shaman friend, around this time I became mobile and smashed my laptop screen, however, I don't remember any of it. When I was eventually able to stand again, I spent several hours fascinated by the distortion on my laptop, however, I've become worried that the experience has had a permanent effect on my vision. For days now my vision has seemed off. Simple tasks like reading numbers on a form has become more difficult and using my laptop is next to impossible between the distortion on the screen, possibly still hallucinating, and having to resize the window to the area that works all the time.

I hope you understand,
(torsoman)


Lora responds immediately:

Lora wrote:
Well I never expect you that you could do this to me


torsoman wrote:
What are you talking about? We're still friends right?


However, that's all from Lora for now... I figure as Valentine's day approaches I'll drop some hints that my character is still interested, although of course he'll be unable to actually follow through... Twisted Evil
View user's profileSend private message
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My conversations with Lora seemed to be getting less interesting...

Lora wrote:
When you can’t help me


So torsoman expresses his continued interest:

torsoman wrote:
Lora dear please be patient. I'm having some difficulty right now. I did not expect all of these obstacles. It's going to take me some time to get sorted out. I'll probably buy a new laptop soon after I get back home from vacation, as well as visit an eye doctor or psychiatrist. It's not every day that I meet someone as passionate about a relationship as you are so I would like to keep in touch!

Hugs,
(torsoman)


Don't worry, I probably won't ever leave Mexico. Suddenly, an unexpected development:

Lora wrote:
Then help me I haven’t been even discharge at the hospital because I
haven’t paid


How does health care work in Nigeria? I imagine it's rather poor, however I doubt they would hold patients hostage at the hospital...

Meanwhile, someone who has my bogus email address (Lora?) decided to address any potential frustration I've been having with fake profiles:

[email protected] wrote:
Just letting you know about a legit site without bogus female profiles. Way better than aff and other dating sites.

NoFakeWomen . com

Just wanted to share the place that has verified dating to save you time and frustration. Cheers! Smile


I won't be signing up there anytime soon...
View user's profileSend private message
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured I would re-establish that I was having some issues, reaffirm my love and abruptly change my name to Fred.

torsoman wrote:
I've never heard of anything like that before, however I've been more dazed and confused than usual recently. This vacation has been very strange, I feel like things are not what they seem. There's another big party at the resort tomorrow, then we're going to head back home.

Love,

Fred


Lora is getting very impatient.

Lora wrote:
Are you helping me or not tell me


I would be delighted to tell Lora that I'm going to visit the local western union as soon as I'm home from vacation and play around a bit with money transfer issues, however I'm still not confident in my ability to consistently provide slightly incorrect evidence of a transfer... so I'll probably just promise her that I'll do anything for her on Valentine's day and then completely fail to follow through with anything...
View user's profileSend private message
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been a sad Valentine's day so far for my character.

torsoman wrote:
Dear Lora,

All week, in spite of amazing drinks and beautiful beaches my friend has been grumpy that you're still pouring your heart out to me with only a hello to her. She is also is getting tired of me being confused and complaining about my perception, so she has declared her intention to meet someone else at the big party. I'm not sure what to do, however I guess I'll try to have a good time tonight. Happy Valentine's Day!

Thinking of you,

Fred


Lora wrote:
Pls can’t you stop sending me emails pls am pleading


Well I guess that's enough of that then... Wink
View user's profileSend private message
Connie L. Gus
Moderator


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 6864
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow


PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

torsoman wrote:
.... play around a bit with money transfer issues, however I'm still not confident in my ability to consistently provide slightly incorrect evidence of a transfer...


I would start by sending this at the bottom of your next email.


<ScanOfTransfer.WUX>


It will not open but get your scammer fully hooked.

After the lad settles down you can send him this. Hover your curser over the image, do a right click and do a "save image as". Call your file ScanOfTransfer.

Image

After a day or so you may send him this.

Image

I like to open up my blurry transfers with an imaging program such as IRFanView and increase the pixel size to at least 3K. Save the image in its bloated form before sending it to him. He will see a nice preview and then spend some time downloading his blurry image. Remember, its always the lad's fault.

_________________
Mortar x8 Purple Flower Easter Egg
LISTEN TO ME WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR ONE OF THOSE CHEAP CROOK OR WHAT -tobi donito
Closed lad accounts-a few, United Nations
LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
View user's profileSend private message
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the blurry forms! I will probably use them pretty soon. I'm still divided on whether or not my character will actually be near a Western Union this weekend.

torsoman wrote:
Hi Lora,

I'm sorry this has been such a struggle. My relationship with my new friend has deteriorated rapidly. She tried really hard to meet someone at the Valentine's day party, but I think everyone could tell she was trying too hard and being needy, so she didn't have any success and got even more grumpy. I got drunk to block out the flashbacks I'm still having and got really sick. Both of us can't wait for this vacation to be over, we're just about to leave the resort and head to the airport.

Love,

Fred


Lora wrote:
So when will you help me send the money tell me and stop telling me
rubbish things that doesn’t concern me


Lora wants money, that's pretty clear.
View user's profileSend private message
Purple
419Eater is my life


Joined: 28 May 2005
Posts: 389
Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?


PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah – but “she” also doesn’t want to hear things that “don’t concern” her – so in future, you can tell “her” that the reasons and details and why they’ve failed “don’t concern her”, and that it is for you to deal with

“She” suggested it – and who are you to argue

It’s always the lads fault ………

_________________

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"
View user's profileSend private message
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately after some more exchanges I got bored and irritated and eventually just outright accused this lad of having multiple fake profiles for stealing people's money.

Lora wrote:
Okay then bye and pls don’t talk to me if that’s what you think okay


torsoman wrote:
Okay I promise Wink


I then subscribed the lad to all of the cat facts email services I could find that are still functional in 2019 Twisted Evil

I may create another character and take a fresh run at this, it was a fun first attempt.
View user's profileSend private message
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler


Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 13171
Location: Applying TLC to pathetic millennial snowflakes ........ NOT


PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame that you felt the need to not only burn the lad, but spam his email.

By accusing him of being a scammer, you have possibly educated him on what to look out for the next time he comes across a baiter.

Even worse, by signing him up to dumb mailing lists you've possibly made him abandon his email, which puts victims at risk. If there are warnings about the email address on sites like Scamwarners, they will now be worthless, which means that any victims that search for the new address could end up being scammed.

Next time you get bored, just stop replying. Scammers are used to victims disappearing and after a few emails, they give up and move on to the next victim.

_________________
verry soon you obituary will be anoused. you dont know those guys are mafians and they are now after you . mumu. rest in peace
"I DENOUNCE THE MUFFIN MEN" - Ma Kim
"YOU ARE WALKING DEAD MAN. YOUR WOODEN COFFIN IS READY TO SWALLOW YOU AND YOUR DIRTY GENERATION"
Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1743 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
torsoman
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 33


PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My apologies, that wasn't very well thought out. I won't do that again.

As penance I'll craft some sort of message indicating my character has had a change of heart and has now been convinced that the lad is genuinely suffering and need of assistance...
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT