SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A First for me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are funny creatures. I know they want our money and lots of it if possible, but this request was a first for me. To simplify the transaction they asked me outright for my character's banking details.
Needless to say they won't get them since my character's bank account doesn't even exist, but I think asking for a few i.d. pieces and documents and such from this alleged banker would be in order.

Quote:
To provide the login details to your Tdbank account, this will cost nothing to involved parties.

I have never had a lad just up and ask for such info before. Amazing gall.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never had lad asking for login details. Please post more of this bait!
" will cost nothing to involved parties." Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This banking scam involves capitalising on the Wells Fargo scandals of recent vintage.

The first letter from the scammer began with:

Quote:
A federal judge this weekend signed off on a deal under which Wells Fargo & Co. will pay $142 million to settle a bevy of class-action lawsuits over the bankā€™s creation of unauthorized accounts.

If you think the San Francisco-based financial institution created sham accounts in your name, hereā€™s what you need to know to get a piece of the settlement.

I wrote back and said I was not even a client of Wells Fargo but would love to claim some compensation money. Strangely......I qualified! To proceed all I had to do was send in name, address, i.d. scans etc and the lad sent this gem:

Quote:
Please provide details as requested. As though youre not a customer of our bank.

Then another snag....I live in Canada. This settlement is for US citizens only. However, my lad found a loop hole and has allowed me to collect.

Quote:
Apparently, you reside in Canada. How would you want to recieve funds?
Does your bank at TDBANK happen to have an online access?

Canada might not be the centre of the tech world, but we do have online banking available here. So I wrote back that I can do online banking.

He wrote back to me. I'm not sure what the first line means (smaller settlement?) but the rest is clear.
Quote:
This funds are not same width as those of recent times you have made withdrawals from.

On this basis, you gave the alternative to make provision for a new credit card account alongside its particulars or provide the login details to your Tdbank account, this will cost nothing to involved parties.

As well, do you have a credit card account regardless attached to any bank, if so please you're only two steps from recieving $50,000
Within 24hours.

But, as a wiley Canadian, my character asked to simplify it by having Wells Fargo just mail him a cheque.

Quote:
You can always mail me a cheque, I can deposit that! That would simplify things.

Apparently this violates some international bank scam code of ethics and a cheque will not be issued.

Quote:
We have ethics and guidelines, hence we abide by them. Awaiting reply soonest Sir.

My character is getting confused.......so he wrote

Quote:
Sir I have ethics too. I am unclear what you wish of me. You want me to send you my login details to access my personal bank account?

This request for clarification was met with ambiguity.

Quote:
Thank you Sir,
Regards your previous messages. We provided alternatives and you're to make choice of any alternatives.

My character wrote back, again just to clarify things.

Quote:
Sir: I need clarification here please. What, specifically, are my options. I want to comply but am not clear on how.

He responds with details at last.

Quote:
Here are the alternatives
1. to make provision for a new credit card account alongside its particulars or
2. To provide the login details to your Tdbank account, this will cost nothing to involved parties.

As well, do you have a credit card account ? regardless attached to any bank, and its online details if so please you're only two steps from recieving $50,000 per 24hours

I guess I'm supposed to sit back and allow this guy to empty my bank account? So I changed directions.

Quote:
I have a TD Visa Card. Is that helpful?

The lad writes back

Quote:
Do you have the online access of the card ? It should be a credit card with an account. Most important information is the online access

Once I confirmed one could have access to this card online, he sent the following:

Quote:
You can as well empty your account so you hand over the access to us on an empty account. The first transfer will be deposited you have to withdraw and send to designated authority related to the monetary policy in your region. As well, can you stipulate your credit score? What is the limit of your card ?

I think my character's score will be a good one and his limit will be very tempting to any scammer. Once we get "almost" there, it will be time to ask for his i.d. details etc just to slow things up.

Overall though, considering I am not a Wells Fargo client, it is good of them to offer me compensation! And all this can be mine once I forward bank details to this guy.........

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wondered when lads would start something WF-related.

This is going to be a fun read.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad was quite forthright about having me send personal log in details if I had money in that account. He must be an honest thief! Also, his warning not to interfere by logging in while he does his thing is good advice. I badly want to avoid loopholing the wiring!

Quote:
As regards what has earlier been said. It will be preferable to have an empty account handed over, would you send your account login details with money in It? If you' have no problem with that then there is no problem. During the course of crediting your account you are not to login or make any activity in the account to avoid loopholing the wiring.

Furthermore, we have a compiled list of 100 non customers of the bank who will be getting wire transfer soonest, you're adviced to make up your decision as soon as possible.

Alternatives as stated earlier ;
1. Request a credit card from our bank and it will be sent to your address sitting 2-3days

2. Make provision any of the bank details you have online access (bank account or credit card )

Thank you

Being Canadian, my character is polite and almost apologetic for even asking questions.....but he feels he must just so he is clear on this matter. The threat of loopholes in the wiring is something most Canadians take seriously.

Quote:
Sir:

I can send login details once I fully understand this process. I would need to know when you wish to have access to my banking so I don't log in and disrupt your business as you attend to matters on my behalf. How long would you need unfettered access to my personal banking? I don't want to create any loop holes in the wiring, nor compromise the space/ time continuum of overloading the bank's server. Also, my bank often does server maintenance on Friday night's into early Saturday mornings, so let me know when you need access and I will advise you of their maintenance schedule accordingly.
Before I do, I just realised that I have been corresponding with you but don't know your name! I know you are an executive with Wells Fargo and that you care deeply about customer service. I should have asked previously but was so overwhelmed by the prospect of the compensation, I forgot!
Since you know my name already, can I please have yours and your job title with the bank? "Dear Sir" is formal and businesslike, but I am sure we are going to be friends after this and all you have done to help me qualify to receive my compensation. Also, can you forward your i.d. to me please so I can put a face to a name?

There is one further question, did you want access to my credit card or my bank account or both? I will need to know in order to send the information.

What scammer wouldn't want both if he could get them? At least he warned me to empty my account first. It's good to know you can trust some scammers to watch out for your interests!

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so embarrassed......I have been referring to my lad as "sir" when he has been a woman all along. Yikes. I must write a note apologising for this oversight. I might almost, but not quite, send some banking information too.

I do like how professional the language in this matter is. "this scheme is off the books" is often a term used in professional circles to describe above board legitimate business opportunities.
I am struggling to figure out if I am showing "maximum corporation " though. And how does one show "corporation" let alone maximising it? So many things about the financial world I don't understand.

Quote:
You must know that this scheme is off the books. We are only getting at this to aid the boost our financial recognizance through the monetary statistical parliament at the next World bank assessment hence recieving this message is due to past records and random selection, yo< can only make mention of this scheme after you have recieved funds and you're to ensure maximum corporation.

As part of the ethical injunctions, I can't send out my personal ID through this medium. You can follow this link and I have most of my details outlined
https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/corporate/governance/mack

Here is my personal email, but I wouldn't advice you send any mail only when needed in a case of urgency to response.
Email: [email protected]

Also, your online access will be needed as in return of your next response. Every available online access to bank and credit card will be needed right here and now.

Thank you for your cooperation

The lad actually provided links to real Wells Fargo personnel and their actual corporate emails addresses. But since the lad "adviced" me not to use it, I won't. I'll wait before responding since he/she seems in a hurry now. Best to slow it down......

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are quite right to slow down this bait. You absolutely cannot risk loopholing the wiring! That would rip a hole in the space/time continuum! Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is quote helpful, giving me a nice list to fill in for my personal banking info so that Wells Fargo can direct deposit into my account.
He even went so far as to recommend I do it for any/all accounts I have with any bank anywhere. All this to make it easy for me.

At this point I'm open for some innovative delay ideas. I was going to have my fake banker talk to the scammer who is allegedly a banker. Just to allow them to ensure this is done without incident. Or having my banker serve as a crooked banker in this incident. This lad is drooling at being so near to having this info, it's time to smack him.

Quote:
I will outline a form for you please do well to fill every information.

1. On this order please fill in the available details per accounts, state if bank account or credit card account
>bank name
>account name
>routing number
>account number
>username
>password
>security questions and answers if any

Please send reply as soon as possible.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

srichards wrote:
You absolutely cannot risk loopholing the wiring! That would rip a hole in the space/time continuum!

The repair bills for continuum ruptures are absolute murder, so I've heard.

Sparky, WRT your thoughts on a crooked banker; maybe you need to ask Big X if Virgil Hilts has moved branches lately.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the type of scammer we all dream about, one that is fair minded. My character asked if he wanted access to all my accounts with every banking institution but this guy in an act of self discipline has requested only my TD Bank personal information. I had told him I bank with two other institutions, but he only wants access to one. This guy is not greedy but rather modest in his aspirations.

Quote:
Please ensure to send details of ONLY TDbank bank account and credit card account details.

Thank you for your understanding

Regards

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The sudden appearance of that savvy banker Mr Hilts has caused a rift in the space/time continuum for the lad. Several loopholes in the wiring have appeared. Things have not gone smoothly of late.

The scammer does not trust the banker and while engaging with him, is trying to execute the scam behind the scenes with my character. It has reached the lawyer stage now, and my character has suggested he speak to Hilts to get a local trusted lawyer to handle this (and accept the fees of course). This inspired the following from the lad.

Quote:
The attorney designated for your claim is to no negotiation, any attorney can not take up beneficiary cases, and these attorney are in contract with the bank , at every location. Discussing with Mr Hilts will be transfering the vetoed decisions of the board to an individual's decision, I wouldn't advice that.

Follow these instructions as I would guide you in all procedures, your just a step away from your claims.

In spite of the poor command of the English language, it seems he does not want Hilts finding the lawyer (and the fee), and wants my character to follow some simple instructions.

Amazingly.....the payout on this has gone from $50K to $1 million! If only I listen only to the lad.........

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts has been in touch with this lad for a week now, but he is still very suspicious of me. He also does not like the way Hilts talks, which makes it endlessly amusing to piss him off further by cursing even more.

Immediately after Hilts introduces himself, the lad demands to see his ID:

Quote:
Please can i see your ID. What bank do you operate and why are you texting from a private mailbox?

Hilts responds to this with appropriate scorn:

Quote:
What are you fucking stupid or something? Iā€™m coming to you with an offer to join a criminal fucking conspiracy to rip off my client and your asking for my goddam ID? And you want me to email you from my official bank email? Get the fuck out of here! What the fuck are you thinking?

By the way, your emailing me from a private email too, dipshit. So I could ask you the same fucking question! But I know your really a scammer, so Iā€™m not gonna waist my goddam time doing that.

Look, all you need to know is that Iā€™m at TD Bank and I manage the $2.7 million CAD that Francis has in his account here. Simple question, do you wanna work with me to rip him off for big money or not?

The lad protests that he is not trying to cheat Francis:

Quote:
What best can I do for you? I am not intending to rip Mr Francis, this is just a communique to get him as one of a substantial customers. What part do you play and can we take this discussion off this mail? How do you intend to make a share in your proposal ?
Do.you have the logins to his credit card account ? Bank account? I would appreciate if that is made available.

Hilts is not fooled:

Quote:
Bullshit your not trying to rip him. Donā€™t try to fool me, asshole! I know what you are, and I know what your not. Your no fucking banker and we both know it. So how about you drop the bullshit act and work with me?

As long as your not a total idiot, hereā€™s how weā€™re gonna work the old fool: you run your scam and get him to pay big money through me. Iā€™ll take the cash and do the money laundry needed to make the transfer untraceable, and than weā€™ll split the take 50/50. Sound good to you?

After a few more emails, the lad informs Hilts that he doesn't appreciate his rough language:

Quote:
Mr hilts, I will advice you make less use or no use of profane languages. Do me a favour of suggesting how best we can work, because clearly I have just the idea of getting into his accounts and then credit it with up to $200,000 dollars after which he makes withdrawal of $50,000 to $30,000 and makes payment to the monetary agency in his region which monitors the inflow and out flow of transfers.

Hilts is unrepentant about his language, and doubtful about the lad's plan:

Quote:
Oh, Iā€™m sorry princess, did I offend your delicate fucking sensibilities by swearing? Grow the fuck up, dude. If you donā€™t like how I talk, than go find some other goddam idiot millionaire to steal from. Thatā€™s what I thought.

Now, with your idea for the scam, what in the hell are you talking about? Your gonna give that dipshit Francis $200,000.00 CAD and than have him pay you back for the taxes or some shit like that? Whatā€™s the scam their? You gonna reverse the transfer of the $200,000.00 CAD after he sends you the cash? Or are you sending him real money and trying to use him as a mule? Fuck that noise, dude. Itā€™s too complicated.

Hereā€™s what I think you should do: tell the stupid bastard that heā€™s won some money and invent some fee charges heā€™s gotta pay. Iā€™ll tell him itā€™s legit and heā€™ll believe it. Than in stead of actually sending the money, I put it through my buddyā€™s money laundry operation and make it look like the cash just disappeared. That way, when Francis eventually figures out that he got scammed and calls the cops, theirs nothing leading them back to us.

Make sense?

The lad is still hung up on the idea of getting online access:

Quote:
If i get an online access to his account, that doesn't guarantee I can move any amount from his bank.

Besides you profer the deal, who possible can i trust you in making a deal where you get to handle the whole sum. (It took me several tries to try to figure out what he was trying to say here, and I still don't think I understand it)

Hilts patiently explains his plan again:

Quote:
What in the fuck are you talking about? Donā€™t be a goddam moron, your not gonna move the cash by hacking his online banking account!

Weā€™re gonna run a scam on him and get him to pay big money, than weā€™ll do the transfer in a way that makes it look like the cash just disappeared. Iā€™ve done this shit many times before, I know what the fuck Iā€™m talking about.

And I donā€™t care if you donā€™t trust me. You donā€™t have a choice except to work with me, because I control the account your trying to rob, and I can get Francis to believe anything. So if you wanna make any money out of this perfect mark, your gonna have to work with me whether you like or not.

The lad tells Hilts he asked Francis for $3000:

Quote:
I sent him a bill of $3000 for legal fee, so you need to tell him about how banks operation work. Clients get to pay legal fee to an attorney associate of the bank. After we put off this deal, then I will have proposal for you.

Hilts is annoyed that the lad is wasting time with small amounts:

Quote:
Are you fucking serious? Iā€™m telling you I can get Francis to pay out for millions, and you wanna waist time asking him for small boy shit like this $3,000.00 CAD? You gotta be fucking kidding me!

Quit it with your bullshit. Iā€™m not gonna risk loosing my job or going to jail for pocket chunk change. Go ask the old fool for more money.

The lad objects to Hilts's swearing again:

Quote:
Do not use profane languages.
Also, if you say you are who you are , you will carefully allow me do my job and in turn have a concrete substance to rely on.
Making plans to extract millions from a client is by all means too dubious.

At this point, I have sent a legal fee to Mr .Francis to make payment, of $3000 this fee will do a whole alot to securing the whole job over time. If we mess this fee up, everything stumbles.

Hilts berates him some more for being a prude and thinking too small:

Quote:
Listen shithead, your a scammer, a crook, a thief, not some pussy ass little bitch delicate flower. Your seriously pissed off that Iā€™m using cursive language? Honest question: why do you give a shit? Iā€™m gonna talk the way I wanna talk. Go fuck yourself sideways with a fucking lunchbox if you donā€™t like it!

Your ā€œlegal feeā€ is bullshit, and itā€™s fucking stupid to waist so much goddam time on this piddly ass small money when you could be making the big score right now. Iā€™m telling you, you should go for the big money right now. Donā€™t wait!

Bottom line: If your smart, youā€™ll listen to me. But if, as Iā€™m starting to suspect, your a goddam grade A moron, than youā€™ll waist everybodyā€™s fucking time trying to collect pocket chunk change from a goddam millionaire. Come back and talk to me when you wanna make some real money.

The lad wants to hear again what Hilts want him to do:

Quote:
Sorry for the delay in response, the uncommon term here is Trust. I do not know who you are but i trust you, and I know you do not trust me, I clearly understand that. To earn that trust, clearly spell out what and what you want me to do regards any proceedings towards the aforementioned client, and how you intend to be of aid.

Hilts, starting to get impatient now, explains it again:

Quote:
I thought I was pretty fucking clear what I want you to do, but I guess Iā€™ll tell you again. Hereā€™s what you should do: Run a scam on Francis for big money. Ask him for $300,000.00 CAD or more, and tell him to send it through a bank transfer. Iā€™ll tell him itā€™s legit and say I transferred it.

But really what Iā€™ll do is start the money laundry. Iā€™ll have my buddy whose a big shot banker in the Caymans disguise the source of the money so nobody can tell where it came from, than drop your share of the cash for you in a dummy account at any bank wherever you want. We walk away and nobody ever knows what happened to the cash, it just looks like it disappeared.

Sound good?

After a few more email exchanges, the lad objects to the cursing again:

Quote:
If you must see a light to this you must abstain from profane languages. I need you to be calm and understanding. Youre lucky to have me responding to you (oh, it's not luck) and as well i see potentials working with you.

I have a plans for you, (funny you should say that, so do I) exclusively out of the aforementioned client. And this holds a pretty deal. If you think there is a possibility to work things real good, then keep humble and remain in the ethical train.

I think it's hilarious that a scammer is objecting so much to the way Hilts talks. Of course, Hilts will respond with even more scathing vulgarity tomorrow.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is so amusing to watch the banking professionals discuss matters in the jargon of their profession! The lad is pretending to listen to Hilts but has been emailing my character to do an end run around him.

Quote:
If i may suggest, you should ;make cash withdrawal, issue a cheque on the fee to be paid or make a mobile transfer via mobile app or USSD and ensure the payment goes smoothly, and affirmed. In a course of affirmation, your case claims will be prioritized and a secured link with your lawyer will be established

I don't think Hilts will like this.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's previous account got suspended, and he changed to a different box:

Quote:
You can contact me through this mailbox. If i may ask, what is the position of your client, Mr francis ?

Hilts snarks on "position":

Quote:
Position? What the fuck kind of idiotic question is that? I guess the stupid bastard is sitting or standing, when not lying down.

Whatā€™s with the new account anyways? Whatā€™s the matter asshole, did your last account get suspended?

The lad waves this off:

Quote:
I had to deactivate it for a while. Did Mr. Francis leave a message for you authorising any transfer ?

Hilts calls BS:

Quote:
Bullshit you deactivated it. Your a really shitty liar, you know that? Iā€™m sure gmx kicked your dumb scammer ass off and your too chickenshit and stupid to admit it.

Whatever. I donā€™t really give a shit about that. I care about making money, so letā€™s see if your any good at that.

Francis didnā€™t authorize shit. He said he wants to leave the banking side of things to the professionals, whatever the fuck that means. By the way, you can tell heā€™s a real goddam moron because he thinks your dumb ass is a professional.

So whatā€™s your plan? How much did you ask him to send?

After the lad asks Hilts to get Francis to send $4,000, Hilts berates him for thinking small:

Quote:
Dude, Francis didnā€™t authorize shit because heā€™s a fucking idiot. And heā€™s probably not responding to your new email address because itā€™s going to spam or some shit. I canā€™t help you with that, you gotta fix that problem for yourself.

But fuck all that. I wanna talk about your weak ass scamming game. Are you fucking 5 years old or something? $4,000.00 CAD is fucking nothing, goddam peanuts!

You donā€™t seem to understand that Iā€™m taking a much bigger risk then you here. If you get caught running scams over their in Nigeria, itā€™s no big deal because you can just bribe the cops or some shit. But in Canada, that shit doesnā€™t work. If I get caught working a scam with you, Iā€™m gonna get tossed in jail for 10 years.

Now, if Iā€™m gonna risk loosing my job and 10 goddam years of my life, it better be worth the fucking risk! Iā€™m not gonna waist time with small money. Understand?

The lad makes excuses for why he's not asking for more:

Quote:
Yes i understand you. But I need good tools to work. Right now i dont have tools for webmail or mail processor. All these shiits alongsode documents will aid it. Meanwhile i have to make it up a good story line, how do i get all these done. For now i dont have money to spare here. I have my family to feed and cater for.

So if you know youre ready to work me in. Get to remind Mr. Francis that i hav communicated with you and you needed to send this money, that from the evidence you have confirned it to be okay and safe . After this, and i get this fee. You need to trust me in a close of 3 to 4days i am pulling up a new deal of $400,000 to $250,000 you need to get in this deal. We can do this, from the 4000cad i will get i have about 3000 to pay for webmail and webhost sites. At least this materials will pull up a real interface of government badge. And all so a lil profit from this 4000 is like 500cad fpr personal nd family cater. We need each other hilts. And i got you covered. I need to trust you to play real when this 300k is out.

Meanwhile make contact with Mr. Francis to make this deal first.

Hilts is unmoved by his cries of poverty:

Quote:
Your not listening to me, dipshit. I donā€™t give a fuck about your family, and I defiantly donā€™t give a fuck about whatever email and hosting costs you got. I care about protecting my ass. Iā€™m not taking the risk of sending you money directly in the open, even if it is authorized by Francis.

Let me ask you something: when this scam you got going falls apart, and Francis realizes that he got robbed and calls the cops, whose the first person their gonna come talk to? Yeah, their gonna come looking at me. And if the cops see direct links between me and a Nigerian scammer, whatā€™s gonna happen then? Thatā€™s right, Iā€™m gonna be tossed in prison for 10 goddam years!

You know what happens in prison, right? I had a buddy who got caught running this kinda job, and he got 5 years. I visited him a few weeks ago, and he told me itā€™s a nonstop fucking rape party up in their. I had to talk the poor bastard out of killing himself!

So forgive me if I donā€™t wanna risk taking 10 years of brutal ass rape just because you wanna make $4,000.00 CAD. Iā€™ll take the risk for serious money. But not for that piddly ass bullshit. Ask the old fool for more!

The lad gets frustrated and suddenly becomes far more vulgar:

Quote:
He wont pay more until we pull this off.
Youre getting hard on this and you are trying to ownthis party. Youre lucky to talking with me, your dipshit asshole modafucker. I am trying to make peace here but you feel all bossed up. Let me tell you, without you i can get something out of other people and if you feel you cant send 4000 you have been authorised then fuck off. I will move on, and maybe you dont know what youre dealing here. You think you are a snart ass. I work my way up for 300k and you smelling piss of shit clears money and runs off never to hete from you.
Crasy ass hole.
You playing no way. You either make meaningful points or you excuse my mail and wait for another saviour to get you 300k. Cock sucka

Hilts reminds him who has the power in this situation:

Quote:
Oh my, such filthy language! I guess you finally dropped that ā€œno cursingā€ bullshit, eh? About fucking time!

Listen here, you dumb motherfucker: your never gonna find a mark who is better then this, not if you keeping scamming for a million fucking years! This is it, the best itā€™s ever gonna get! Francis is rich and stupid, and heā€™ll listen to anything I say. Youā€™ll never have a better chance to make big money. But in stead of thanking God or whatever the fuck you believe in for your great luck, you wanna be an asshole and waist time by asking for small money!

But thatā€™s not how it is for me. This is not my only chance to work this job. I could find another scammer who wants to work with me to rob Francis next week. And that guy probably wouldnā€™t be half as much of a dipshit as you! So your the replaceable one, not me. You need to act like it. First rule of business son, know when you have leverage and when you donā€™t.

I told you, Francis is stupid and will do whatever I tell him. If you ask him for big money and I say itā€™s legit, he will pay, I guarantee it. So stop being a fucking idiot and just do it!

The lad backs off his tough guy act and folds:

Quote:
Ok hilts. Send me exactly ehat you want me to send to him .. stating the amount i need to request from him. And you know he is gonna pull off.

Remeber i have assured him of sending 1million USD to him when it is time to get paid hopefully soon, at that verge what do you suppose i tell him?

Hilts tells him to think up something:

Quote:
Dude, just tell him you need him to pay $150,000.00 CAD for demurrage charges or a security bond or some shit. I donā€™t know, just use your imagination and make something up. Tell him to come talk to me about it and Iā€™ll tell the dumb bastard itā€™s legit.

After several days of the lad making things more complex than they need to be, Hilts tells him that Francis has agreed to pay:

Quote:
Good news dude, he authorized me to send you the money! Just one thing though: Weā€™re gonna need to do some money laundry on the cash before I can send it to you. I got a buddy whose a big shot VP down at a bank in the Caymans, and he can help us with this. Iā€™m gonna take a couple days and get my buddy on the job. Sit tight for now.

The lad doesn't like this plan:

Quote:
I dont feel good about this, and yet i dont understand the laudring. why involving your buddy into this. i am skeptical who you are and what your intentions are. i see no reason why this shit is gonna take up days and require movement without plainly explaining to me whats going on or explain what i should keep await for. Please detail me what your next steps are? is the money available in the account? how much are you pullling out? how is the movement going, how do you intend sending it now down here? i would use the account i provided earlier, the client who jhad that account has been out of reach and mayb he blocked me, so what now?

After the lad gets impatient, Hilts tells him to chill and explains how the money laundering works:

Quote:
Calm the fuck down dude. I know you donā€™t know this because your a fake banker, but real bankers donā€™t work weekends, dipshit. You need to be a little more patience.

I told you what my intentions are. Iā€™m gonna make some fucking money off Francis, unless you fuck things up. Hereā€™s how itā€™s gonna work. You get Francis to come in here and pay the cash. Now, I canā€™t send your share of the cash in the open because itā€™s too risky. Think about it like this: if shit gets fucked up and that idiot Francis realizes he got scammed, whatā€™s he gonna do? Heā€™s gonna call the goddam Mounties, and their gonna come looking at me. If theirs any direct connection between us, my ass is gonna get nailed and Iā€™m gonna do 10 years hard time in prison.

Thatā€™s why we need to do the money laundry. I got a buddy whose a big shot VP at a bank down in the Caymans. He has the ability to hide the source of the cash and park it anywhere in the world in a dummy account under any name. Thatā€™s how you gonna get the cash. Weā€™re gonna park the cash for you at a bank near you, your gonna go pick it, and than my buddy closes the account. Nobody else ever knows the account exists, and more impotently, nobody knows what happened to the cash. Understand?

The lad suggests using bitcoin:

Quote:
When u say fuck things up. How? (Oh, I'll find a way to blame it on him) I have done the best to this effect and I think the ball is in ur court ?

Besides i don't think is best idea to suggest how I pick this money , bcos firstly I don't know how you're gonna do that. Currently I am in South Africa and maybe sooner go visit my colleague doing hes marriage in Nigeria. So How would there be a dummy acct in Nigeria or south Africa.?

And how much from 150,000 am I getting ???? Can you send cash through bitcoin??? Untraceable as well

When Hilts doesn't respond right away, the lad gets mad:

Quote:
You fucking making me lose patience. Now you cant reply your damn mails ..never wanted msgs on texts. You should know my mails is 24/7days. You're extremely fucked up on this. How do you feel playing this game in your ball court?, you think i can't shift this ball to my court ??

Hilts is dismissive of his ideas:

Quote:
Chill the fuck out dude. Unlike your dumb ass, I work for a living and canā€™t always spend my entire goddam day babysitting shithead scammers. I was in a business meeting talking about a deal for more money then youā€™ve ever seen in your pathetic life. So go fuck yourself if you donā€™t like how I work.

Look, I donā€™t know what the fuck that idiot Francis has told you, but I couldnā€™t get the cash to you tomorrow even if I was sending it in a regular transfer. International transfers take several days to clear. And money laundry takes even longer. Iā€™m not sending shit through fucking Bitcoin. Itā€™s a goddam scam anyways, and it doesnā€™t hold value worth a damn. Trust me, Iā€™m doing you a fucking favor by not sending it that way.

Listen, the money laundry is still the best way. Sit tight, my buddy is on it and heā€™s working on faking the dummy account so he can park the cash. If your in South Africa, thatā€™s fine. My buddy has the ability to create a dummy account their too. Wherever the fuck you want it, dude. But I need to know exactly where your located so he can put it in a local bank branch for you. If you lie to me about where you are, it just hurts you.

The lad starts to question what Hilts is telling him:

Quote:
I find it a problem you not replying my whole questions ??? You shit hole calling me all kinds of names .. it's well.

Last time i checked international transfer takes less than a day through bank or western. You think you're talking to a baby ? Lol. Werey. Create a dummy account in Canada I will have a client go pick it up. Because right now , I can't say how many days m gonna be in Nigeria when I come down. And here in South banks are not stupid to have dummy accounts created on ones sake. You piece of shit talk poorly on bitcoins Lol, I am literally making observations.

Clear state what and what he could need to create d dummy account

His command of English is starting to slip a bit, as he gets more angry with me. It's a clear tell that I'm getting to him.

Hilts slaps him again to remind him who is in charge:

Quote:
Listen dickbreath, Iā€™m doing you a fucking favor by sending you the cash at all! Get this through your head: I control what happens with the money. I could easily cut your ass out of the deal, keep the cash for myself, and tell the old fool that you scammed him and stole the $150,000.00 CAD. But I havenā€™t done that, and that makes me the best goddam friend you have in the world. So donā€™t fuck with me and test my patience.

I donā€™t think Iā€™m talking to a baby, I think Iā€™m talking to a stupid fucking moron adult who doesnā€™t know his asshole from a hole in the ground. You clearly know nothing about banking, and my buddy and me are goddam professionals with decades of experience. Donā€™t talk shit when you donā€™t know what the fuck your talking about.

Hereā€™s what we need: we need the name you want the dummy account under, we need to know what bank you wanna use, and we need to know where your dumb ass is gonna be next week, so we can put it in a branch near you. Thatā€™s it. Can you give me that, or are you so utterly stupid that youā€™ll fuck that up too?

The lad briefly becomes more conciliatory:

Quote:
I am so sorry if you feel displeased. And I am grateful for this opportunity. I communicated with my agent and he says that South Africa has strict policies regarding receiving money through and international transfers are usually monitored. And over there in Nigeria, I might not be chanced to go there anymore, there are in chaos and rally over the elections, and very costly to travel down there. Hence you can cancell your partnership with ur buddy.

Guess so, I had to establish my communication with my person in canada and he approves that he can recieve the money in any amount and send it in due time when I can recieve it because now i dont hv documents verified to recieve or send money in this South afri. So please I would prefer you do cash deposit to his details. I am grateful for all these! More so how much am I expecting ???

Please here is the details:

<snip mule account, reported>

Please when should I expect the credit ??

Hilts trashes the lad again for suggesting a Canadian bank transfer in the open:

Quote:
Listen you stupid motherfucker, your still not grasping what Iā€™m talking about here. Iā€™m honestly concerned about your mental abilities. Did your whore mother feed you pure lead and drop you on your head a couple thousand times when you were a child? I swear I know mental defectives who are faster on the update then you!

What part of no direct transfers did you not understand? I canā€™t deposit the cash in this Canadian account because the financial regulators can see anything I send in the open. It has to be done through the money laundry, otherwise I will get nailed and sent to jail for 10 goddam years.

Also, you should fire your agent, whoever the fuck he is, because heā€™s a total dumbass. Or maybe you should keep him so you can be idiots together. Yes, South Africa has constrictive policies about international transfers, but weā€™re not gonna do it that way. Weā€™re parking the cash in the dummy account in a way that looks like an internal bank transfer, so it doesnā€™t trigger the usual checks. It will just look like the money appeared their, got withdrawn, and the account was closed, all anonymous.

Seriously, you idiots are way out of your depth. My buddy and me know what the fuck weā€™re doing. Weā€™ve done this shit before, several dozen times. Weā€™re the pros, the all stars, the goddam best their is. So why donā€™t you stop being a fucking moron and just leave the thinking to the adults?

The lad starts to come completely unhinged, sending several hostile emails in a row and accusing Hilts of being a cop:

Quote:
You amaze me. A grown ass man like you just thinking he is getting good at throwing abusive words and you think you're the boss in every matters. You should know how much you have trampled on my patience. (I love hearing this) If you must utter abusive words dont dare call my mother into this. (I think I hit a nerve here) If you dont have respect for yours den so b it. We are talking here bcos of money sake and the purpose of creating a bond. But If you think you got it all right then kuddos to you. If you can't be wise enof to shut up and stop saying irrelevant talks then remained cursed. Also I notice you haven't spilled out how much i should be expecting

Is this somehow a joke or what ???

Quote:
Am sorry to announce to you neither in Nigeria or south Africa can you establish a dummy account and one still b a ble to collect cash. You know what? You need to being up another alternative

Quote:
Lol. HILTS are you a detective ? Something just occurred. Fucking truant, are you trying to lure this. (I have no idea what this means) A colleague processed money through dummy account and I was informed . He processed 30k and he had a dummy account open In United States and he was granted the access into the account online. And he sent his money himself through money gram to Ghana.

I Cant believe all these while you have been trying to get details to get to me that shouldnt be your concern too risky doing that with my hood, the spiritual after math here could end your life buddy. (I was wondering when he would get to the death threats) Don't let install visitations hit your family doors. The fuck, hilts you being a detective all these while. Lol.

Smart add dude thats y u refused a direct transfer. You asshole can get a dummy in cANada with tour own name put money then make transfers to the account I provided thereby saving the stress of dummy account in you country and another in mine can You believe as professional you claim to be your dead add didnt make you know these days not all who are here are cleared up, dont make me invoke your cause of sustaince here and trample it and couple of days you will not make it out. (This is all one sentence)

You need to chill out and make a point hence with me, I gat me battling the coat youre impersonating for. The governments agencies ? Hilts man you're damn no banker .lies

Quote:
Let's do it this way. Fuck your concern on getting bursted... create a dummy account and then lodge the money. After which makes transfers from the dummy account to the Canadian I sent to you. The is the only alternative here. And stop acting like you're a boss that I s should be scared of.. I have made arrangements for your sake and you will be taken good care of when the time comes. (I think this is another death threat?) So don't stress it, if you're a detective that very good. If you're banker I don't fucking nice. But that bullshits about getting jailed for damn 10years and making emphasis on your buddy and ur stupid self how professionals youre please stop telling me that.. we are here on business tidings and let's keep it that way. Btwn who uses the name of vigil hilts in Tdbank, so far nobody .. so please read wisely my statement initially on how to make do with a dummy account and all.

Quote:
Oh my God. I just stepped out of the bank and there is no way u can create a dummy account in another country except in same country .

So why dd u lie about opening in another country . And request my personal details ... you want to trace me. (No, I want to send your paranoid ass on safari) Lol. U shouldn't now, just send the money thats all

Hilts sees all those crazy emails in row and questions the lad's sanity:

Quote:
Motherfucker, what the fuck did I just read? Do you even speak English? You just sent me like 6 bat crap insane emails in a row, and none of them make any goddam sense. You need to get a fucking grip, because your crazy ass is loosing it!

The lad has more criticisms:

Quote:
How do i get my money ?
Using detective techniques wont be a safe idea , maybe you should send d money through cash deposits or open a dummy account and send money from that account to the Canadian account I provided. How is that hard to comprehend. Meanwhile how much am I getting from this ???

Hilts insults him some more:

Quote:
You can barely speak English, and clearly math and reading aren't strong subjects for you neither. Is their anything your good at besides waisting oxygen?

Seriously, their must be some reason your this dumb. Did you hit your head real hard when your dumb bitch mother shit you out? Or maybe some diseased bastard paid 25 cents to fuck her raw while you were in her belly, and his big dick poked a soft spot on your head? Or maybe your wastrel drunkard father didn't want such a dipshit kid and he tried to kill you with a shovel to the head? Is that it? (Full credit to DSW for inspiring these vicious insults)

Because we've established that your a goddam moron, I will spell it out for you: I told your dumb ass in my first fucking email to you that we're gonna split our take 50/50. And Francis paid $150,000.00 CAD. Did you forget how to divide by 2? Do you need a fucking abacus to get the right answer?

Stop asking stupid fucking questions.

He didn't like my insults of his mother before. That should enrage him.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love reading Hilts' replies...the colourful language and abusive tone are such a contrast to the "nice" Mr. Hilts my character and family entrust to his financial wisdom.

The lad is trying to ditch Hilts and have my character do the footwork instead. He wrote several complaining emails regarding Hilts to which my character replied

Dear Madam:

I am just back from the curling club (our team lost sadly!) only to find 3 messages from you in what appear to be dated 12:10, 12:18 and 12:27 pm. I am reading them thru again just to be clear on things. I will help you understand things from my end, so please bear with me.
I really don't understand who Mr. Hilts is to you, he prolongs and bluntly doesnt comprehend instructions. I am happy to answer this! Mr Hilts is a banker at my local branch and he and I have done business for years. He does a lot of investing for me too, and under his supervision, my portfolio has grown immensely. He has a sense about money and I trust his judgement. He also handles the affairs of my children and oversees the education savings plans for my grandchildren. So when you ask who he is to me, I can say he is my "go to" guy for financial matters.
When you say he prolongs things and doesn't comprehend instructions, that is a stinging accusation and I would like to know exactly what you mean by that. What is he prolonging? What instructions does he not comprehend, and whose instructions are these? Why on earth would you want to leave my banker out of things?

I do realise that you both work for different banks/corporations and perhaps there is some professional jealousy. I can assure you that Mr Hilts is a professional and in no way would he hold you responsible the scandals of Wells Fargo.

The lad is trying to be polite to my character Francis Crozier. He knows Crozier trusts Hilts but still wants to discredit him badly and have Crozier handle things on his own.

Sir, there is no time to jeopardize this scheme, Mr. Hilts finds it difficult to reply mails and this can be termed as him not taking responsibility of his clients intrest. Also he should know the implications of procrastinating proceeds and transfers. Wells Fargo is in a big hole and we need to get it out before due time, we can't rely on the "no attention and commitment on this from Mr. Hilts.

Madam:

I distinctly remember Mr. Hilts telling me a transfer this large is complex, and might take a few days to be officially "cleared". The transfer is not as simple as filling in a receiver and hitting the "send" button, a lot goes on behind the scenes. So when you state Mr. Hilts finds it difficult to reply mails and this can be termed as him not taking responsibility of his clients intrest. what specifically do you mean? Like us, he is probably awaiting confirmation of the process, and will update both yourself and me when the process is final. Perhaps Mr Hilts is attending to other matters while the transfer is pending?

You wrote Wells Fargo is in a big hole and we need to get it out before due time, we can't rely on the "no attention and commitment on this from Mr. Hilts. Madam, I understand the urgency, however think for a moment. If WF is in dire straits perhaps it is because, as you are now, rushing things and trying to put the proverbial cart before the horse? Mr Hilts and my bank itself are amazingly successful because they do not rush, because they work methodically and professionally. I hear what you are saying, but without offence, the man you are complaining about works for the successful bank and your institution hires lawyers in damage control mode to mitigate legal consequences. The message in that statement should be clear.
However, as a favour to you, I will check in with Mr Hilts and seek an update. To build trust in this business relationship I will ask him to update you as well so we are all on the same page.

Thank you for your concern.

I love putting the blame on professional jealousy or the fact that the indicted bank has its employees telling successful banks how to do business.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is still going, but I haven't updated in a while. This is going to be a long post, so bear with me.

After Hilts viciously insulted his mother, the lad didn't react, but instead raised more objections to Hilts's plan for the money laundering:

Quote:
Next thing.

The bank over here questions and gave negative responses to the possibility of a banker creating a dummy account in another country, so that is cleared. There will be no need for me to send you my location or name.

Can you send money on this possible suggestion. Create a dummy account over there and from it send money to the Canadian account I provided you.

Thank you very much

Hilts is astonished that the lad asked the bank about an illegal scheme:

Quote:
Are you out of your goddam mind?! You seriously went and asked some fucking random ass cocksucker at the bank whether itā€™s possible to run a money laundry scheme through their?! What the fuck did you think they were gonna say? ā€œOh yes sir, weā€™re the best goddam bank around for cleaning up your dirty fucking cash, we do that shit all the time!ā€ Iā€™m surprised they didnā€™t call the cops! How in the fuck did you not get arrested immediately?

Holy shit, the more I think about this, the more insane it seems! How could you possibly be so fucking stupid? The whole goddam point of a criminal fucking conspiracy is to keep it fucking secret, dumbass! You donā€™t go blabbing about it to every motherfucker you meet at the bank! Now do you understand why I say your a goddam moron?!

The lad isn't happy with Hilts, but asks him to finish the transfers quickly:

Quote:
You disgust me and I am afraid if you have a family that accept the shit youre up to

It's hard coping with you or replying your mail. (Glad to hear it) All i ask is that you send me my share of money . And help me put it in the Canadian account I sent you.

If you would help me do this before Friday. You know after Friday I have to wait through the weekend to get a repky from you on Mondays. So please if you send me only 5000 today or tomorrow into that account.. And then we settle down to bring down the 70k remaining. Please i am begging you, I am getting frustrated already and I know you want to do a clean job here but get me out only 5000 for this week. Waiting till next week will only kill hopes.

You can send 5k den we settle down to process 70k down to me, this 5k can b cash deposits or from ur dummy acct to the Canadian acct I sent to you, for brotherhood sake do this for me this week. I know you're godsent. I await your response in effect to this favor. Remain blessed

Hilts tells him no:

Quote:
No. Iā€™m not sending you a single fucking loonie through a direct bank transfer. Money laundry only. Iā€™m getting tired of your bullshit.

Youā€™ll get every cent of your $75,000.00 CAD if you just tell me which bank, which country, and which name to park the cash under. Or you can continue to be a gigantic gaping asshole, and get nothing.

Your choice, shitstain.

The lad raises more objections to Hilts's plan:

Quote:
Please you need to know this. I just recieved information from the person in Nigeria that the 75k will b too big to claim hence you should send it in bits else it will ring a bell of suspicion. Meanwhile you know here in South Africa I don't hv document yet to make claims or trend the jurisdiction of the laws here. Very strict.so profer soon to how money will b sent. Thnk you

Hilts is annoyed that the lad is being stupid again:

Quote:
You fucking moron, it doesnā€™t matter what the banking law is or whatā€™s too big to claim. Your still not fucking understanding, this will be entirely secret. We are not using the normal bank channels.

Nobody is gonna be fucking suspicious, because it will look from the outside like nothing happened. The dummy account will be set up, the cash will be parked, youā€™ll withdraw the cash, and than the account will be closed. The bank manager will be a guy who works for my buddy. Everything is taken care of.

But listen good you stupid bastard, I told you to give me the name that your gonna pick the cash under. Not some other random motherfucker, not your uncle Emanuel, and not the homeless bum you picked off the street to give you a blowjob last week! You, dumbass!

I donā€™t care if itā€™s your real name, but I do care if itā€™s you personally picking the cash! And I need to know exactly where you want the cash. Not just Nigeria, but which bumblefuck town in Nigeria! Jesus, I should not have to explain all this shit to you. Your such a simple Simon ass motherfucker!

The lad sends a rambling wall of text, in which he tries to intimidate Hilts by telling him he knows things about him:

Quote:
like i earlier suggested that , you can create a dummy account and send money from it to the canadian account, the whole 75k into it. i figured out that the reason why this is so diffcult for you to send money is because youre not the only one about this, maybe youre working with a detective or liaising with one of dem in this case, no problem. A negro like you black skinned guy even if youre married to a pure white skinned lady, should know i have an intrest in knowing more about your daughter. maybe a man like you in your late 50s should know how money means to us men who have to cater for our families and send them to school. i see no reason why a fellow bald man like you should maltreat me through all these, you know how hard it is, leaving a in duplex built in bricks and not fenced tells the state of financial instability you are in as well, work with me lets get rich together, trying to get offensive with me in all mails complicates issues, telling me youre virigil hilts without letting me know you have steven attached to your name shows how unsincere you have been. but i will forgive that, i dont have to keep telling you that you are a god sent and i appreciate you, my name is maccus freeman taye, a yoruba man from nigeria, i am 46years old with 3kids also, and my family reside in ghana bcos my wife is from there, i lost my business during the brutal killings in the nothern part of nigeria so i got into this, i lost goods i have bought on credit and because of the debt i owed i got into this, and ever since i have cleared debts of about 3million, and right now my kids are not going to school because of no money, so i have to work this and also work in a resturant here in south africa to meet up. this money will change my story and i dont mind coming to canada to pay you a visit. if you deem it okay to send me a private contact i can talk with you over the weekend i will appreciate that, and i see you have great potentials working with me, and i sincerely appreciate it. we need each other trying to smoke me out to detectives will only cause harm to us, so please and please if for no sake remeber you have a family and you want the best for them. again, sending 75k to nigeria is risky and too large, please sendmoney to canada into the account i provided for you. any further questions please state clearly and tell me what next,,,, please leave me a path to commuincate with you during the weekends. bless you and and your wonderful family

Naturally, he didn't get any of that correct, and Hilts lets him have it:

Quote:
You are rambling like a madman. Iā€™m not a detective, Iā€™m not black, Iā€™m not in my 50s, I donā€™t have a daughter, and Iā€™m sure as shit not bald. Your trying to intimate me by pretending you got eyes upon me, but clearly you fucking suck at that too because you didnā€™t get a single goddam thing right! So get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, asshole!

Listen you turbo moron, because Iā€™m only gonna say this one more time: I canā€™t make a transfer in the open! If I create a dummy account, I canā€™t make an overt transfer from that, because that would defeat the fucking purpose of having a secret dummy account! How do you still not get this?

The only way for you to get this money is to let my buddy create a dummy account in your name at a bank branch near you. Now are you gonna stop fucking around, or should I just keep this money for myself?

The lad folds and gives Hilts details for the drop in Nigeria, but also asks again for the cash in a Canadian account. Hilts is not pleased, but agrees to move forward on the Nigeria drop:

Quote:
I already told you why Iā€™m not gonna send the cash to a Canadian account. Stop being an asshole and asking for that.

But those bank details in Nigeria will work fine. Iā€™ll get my buddy on it right away. I know he has a connection at Access Bank so it should be no problem to park the cash in an account their and get a bank manager to go along with our plan.

Sit tight for now, Iā€™ll let you know when the cash is available.

But then the lad changes his mind again:

Quote:
Chill. We need to get this money through another means. I can't get go thru bank to withdraw the amount. U need to understand dx

Hilts asks what else he wants to do, and the lad offers bad suggestions:

Quote:
Please how about bitcoins, accessbank just had a merger and their security is fucking tight. You might know a manager somewhere in accebank not in my location. And you know that collecting any amount about $3500 here in nigeria is questionable and the bank requires documents and refernces before they can pay imagine havong to process 75000. I acknowlege you have done great but you need to consider this. What will b d need to send money down when its no way to pick it up. Thet can be more ways to recieve this money you need to consider this please.

Westernunion ? Skrill ? Moneygram? Or you can suggest a link to get money. Put in an account of your choice send me the logins and other requirement to transfer money from the account .. how about that???

Hilts berates the lad for trying to use WU/MG to move big money:

Quote:
Your clearly not serious about this. Your really gonna suggest we use fucking western union and money gram? What are you, a goddam 12 year old kid trying to get quick cash from his senile grandmother? How the fuck am I suppose to move $75,000.00 CAD through fucking money gram? Did you puzzle that one out fully, you fucking dipshit?

Fuck you, asshole! Iā€™m sick and tired of your bullshit. Iā€™m fucking bending over sideways to do the money laundry to get you this cash, and all you do is complain and beg me to do things that would get me caught. If your gonna make such unserious suggestions, maybe I should just keep the money and tell Francis you stole it all. What do you think of that, fuckface?

When the lad tells Hilts to send it through MG in pieces, Hilts erupts in anger:

Quote:
Get the fuck out of here, your just blowing smoke out my ass again!

You want me to send the cash bit by bit through fucking money gram? Stop and think that through for a fucking second, asshole! You donā€™t think it would be suspicious to them that Iā€™m sending cash $2,000.00 CAD at a time to some random cocksucker in West Bumblefuck, Nigeria every goddam day for a goddam month? Are you trying to get me arrested?

Use your tiny microscopic dick to go fuck yourself!
Iā€™m gonna keep this cash. Your clearly not being serious about this job, so I see no reason why I should neither.

After the lad makes a few more stupid suggestions that Hilts shoots down, he finally agrees to do the drop. But now Hilts tells him it's too late:

Quote:
Dude, my buddy just got back to me this morning. We have a slight problem.

You took a little bit too fucking long giving us the details
. Turns out the exploit in the bank software that my buddy was gonna use got patched with the month end cycle software updates. Now that itā€™s March, my buddy canā€™t run an anonymous null route back trace through the system any more. That means doing the drop dead transaction is risky since my buddyā€™s identity would be exposed when he sets up the dummy account.

But sit tight, dude, nothing is fucked here yet. My buddy is working on the problem, and heā€™s a goddam genius. Theirs always a work about solution, and I know heā€™ll find it. Iā€™ll let you know when we know what the plan is from here.

The lad is not interested in waiting, and proposes that we try something else:

Quote:
How about we try something else. You know I have got more plans to tackle. And you can tell me if there will be any need to strategize another means chatting Francis about another fee if not I won't bother.

Also. Not to be hasty, but i was suggesting we profer another solution to sending this money. Would you want to deposit this money by hand to my man in canada. He comes to your location and picks the money

Hilts wants to know more about this friend in Canada:

Quote:
Who the fuck is your man in Canada? Can he be trusted? Why the fuck do you keep changing your mind about what you wanna do?

The cash is with my buddy down in the Caymans. I bundled it up with a tranche of other collateralized debt obligations, and sent it to him through a temporary interbank fiduciary benefit loan at the LIBOR rate, so it looks like legit business. Banks loan each other cash all the time, you know.

Look, I think our best best is to let my buddy figure out what we should do next. Heā€™s gonna come up with a good solution. Just sit tight for now, I promise youā€™ll get exactly what you deserve soon enough.

The lad doesn't quite answer the question:

Quote:
i have never changed my mind, m just doing the needful. i want this mojney to com ed in, so thats why i have been suggesting new ways. how do you think of my man in canada handlin the money??

After Hilts asks again more rudely, the lad offers more details:

Quote:
Yes he's a college man. And he is a youth and a recognised athlete in Regina.. he is into body fitness instructor and you can trust him because I trust him. (Like I'd ever take the lad's word for it)

I only need to know how you gonna meet up. You hand him over the cash or you see him in a restaurant and do the hand over? Like you said you wouldn't want to send money directly to his acct so that is why I suggested this.

Hilts is incredulous, but goes along with it because this seems promising for a Canadian safari:

Quote:
Are you fucking serious? Heā€™s in goddam Saskatchewan and heā€™s gonna come all the way over here to Toronto to get the cash for you in person? Iā€™m gonna give it to him using some coat and dagger, black bag shit? Thatā€™s your great fucking idea?

Whatever man, Iā€™m ok with that as long as your sure that he wouldnā€™t rat us out if he gets nailed by the cops. And Iā€™ll warn you: Once the cash is out of my hands, this shit is your problem. You gotta make your own arrangements on how heā€™ll send you the cash. And donā€™t come crying to me if he takes the cash and runs away.

Who the fuck is this guy anyways? How do you know him? Is he a Nigerian like you?

But then the lad's friend gets scared and asks for Hilts to mail him the cash instead:

Quote:
Am so grateful for this.
You are really a Godsent.
I discussed with him regards this and he said toronto is very far and he had a new shift of work that runs him from evening till morning and you know this definately saps one out. Hes freaking scared as well going to toronto to carry money nd come down. So he suggested something

Get a box or a tedy bear
Use any name as sender name
Express shipping he suggested
House address :
<snipped>
Regina Saskatchewan

If sent through express shipping witout a clue. No cops will be involved . The idea is. Send him a package and then it is assumed ure sending a mere gift or package to him. Any how u could send it. Would you prefer sending bit by bit ?

Hilts is furious that the lad is making stupid suggestions again:

Quote:
I warned you not to fuck with me, asshole! Iā€™m not sending a goddam teddy bear stuffed with cash through fucking Canada Post to some random cocksucker in Regina, just because heā€™s too much of a pussy to drag his ass here! How goddam unserious are you to even make that stupid ass suggestion?

Didnā€™t I tell you that I canā€™t have any direct links? They have ways of tracking packages even if you use a fake name, moron! What do you think would happen if they traced it to me? Use your tiny, damaged brain and figure it out, shitstain!

Fuck no! If you want your cash, either your lazy dipshit friend is coming to Toronto, or you wait for my buddy to figure out a way to get you the cash through our original money laundry scheme. Iā€™m telling you right now, your not gonna convince me to do anything else. So itā€™s your choice, shitbird! Whatā€™ll it be?

Suddenly, the lad says his friend is in Toronto:

Quote:
Ok. How about sending your contact

Phone number
Or
Address.

I give him ur contact to contact you in toronto ??? He should be in toronto tday. I gave him an option so he could see reasons to come to you. Though he seems it sounds crazy you wouldn't send package.

Hilts refuses to give his contact info:

Quote:
Why the fuck did you tell him to come to a Toronto today? You fucking moron, I donā€™t have the cash ready for him! I got to get the cash back from my buddy! Why didnā€™t you ask me first? Jesus, you really are a fucking idiot! (It's always the lad's fault)

And no, Iā€™m not giving you my fucking number or address! I donā€™t want any phone calls because those can be wire taped. And if he knows whatā€™s good for him, your man better not fucking come anywhere near my bank or my house!

No, if Iā€™m gonna hand off the cash to some random son of a bitch in person, itā€™s gonna be in a public place, and itā€™s gonna go down when I say itā€™s gonna go down. Your not gonna force my hand, asshole!

The lad gives Hilts his friend's phone number, and asks him to call. Hilts refuses:

Quote:
Are you retarded, or do you not understand what a wire tap is? You seriously want me to discuss a criminal fucking conspiracy over the phone with some random motherfucker I donā€™t know? You must think Iā€™m a fucking simpleton! I told you no phones, and I meant it!

Donā€™t give me any bullshit about going extra miles. You didnā€™t do shit! And no you didnā€™t keep to my terms, because if you had, your man would be here in Toronto and youā€™d have your fucking money already! These delays are all your fault. Not mine, not my buddyā€™s, not anybody elseā€™s. Yours!

Now, as it happens, we donā€™t need to do any of that shit, because my buddy is a goddam genius! He found a way to get the cash to you through money laundry, like we had originally planned. Do you wanna hear about it, or do you wanna jerk off some more talking about your dipshit friend?

The lad tells Hilts to calm down, and asks how Hilts wants to contact his friend:

Quote:
you seem so angry when youre texting, but take a chill pill. we are in this together.

youre fucking joking with some dangerous nuts you know. You literally told me that i should have contacted you before telling him to come to toronto that the money is still with your buddy why on earth would you say something else again.

you so full of empty talks and threat. simply learn how to express yourself.

learn to make suggestion and stopp taking anger chills at every moment. i love you for what you do and i owe you. but that doesnt make you treat my suggestions as shit.

dont ask me to guess any cracky worth. if you come up with any idea spill it,

rightnow, my guy is in toronto and he has spent 3 days with his old time college friend all because he is expecting a call or contact from you.

now, do me this favour.....

tell me how possible best you want to contact him if you dont have any number or contact of his and lets see how genuis youre in makin such communication.

as well, i wouldnt want you to bore me with your buddy suggestions and all, so go strraight and tell me what indeed he has come up with and then if it is brilliant then we move in, else

so, i think u need to reply swifty and quicker becuase i would love to accomplish my promise to you before the end of this month if u can send dis money within this week.

right now, we have a contract of $600,000 worth client, but i havnt contacted him because he is yet to be confirmed, even if he agrees to pay there is no way to pick it so i get to contact you again. so lets speedy this and move on tho something new and fresh, i promise you this

Hilts asks for the friend's email address, but throws in some gratuitous insults:

Quote:
I treat your suggestions like shit because they are shit, dumbass. If I followed your fucking stupid ass advise, Iā€™d already be in jail. If I seem angry, itā€™s because my partner for the biggest fucking heist Iā€™m ever gonna pull is a complete goddam idiot, and theirs not much I can do about it.

Now, as for how I wanna contact your dipshit friend, letā€™s think about this. How have I been communicating with you this whole goddam time, turdbrain? Have I been spending hours on the phone with you, explaining for your feeble intellect in meretricious detail how to put your pants on, one leg at a time? Have I been writing you letters filled with sweet nothings, sprayed with perfume and sealed with a kiss before being sent by postal mail? Have I been sending you messages tied to the leg of a fucking carrier pigeon? No? Well than how the fuck else could I possibly get in touch with somebody I need to contact?

Seriously, is your guy so much of a looser that he doesnā€™t have a fucking email address?

The lad takes the hint, and brings up another scam he wants to work with Hilts:

Quote:
here is his email.

<snipped>

you get to mail him first and probably tell him where to meet you up. Do you have the cash now?? so we dont delay in transactions. I will as well forward your email to him to text you, any which one comes in first.

I am very grateful, for this.

and i really want us to work on the new deal, but i am yet to converse with him, no funds to subscribe my mailbox, but from bank logins he can pull out $600,000 so i would want you to come in this one, making a secured link to recieve the money when we eventually get there. I fucking love you and i am happy you were sent to work with me. I am grateful

When Hilts asks about the new job, the lad explains:

Quote:
as regards the new deal, i havent gotten the clear prospect, but the storyline, is an investion stuffs so he needs to purchase a line of investing in estate and housing and he wants to pay. you know this work is a chain, i have people who get this client and they direct clients to me as regards a bank. so i stand as a trustee and defence for them, so most customers transact with me, so right now, i need you to be in this, tho i dont have to let other collegeaue know youre in this. This client is a in New york, so we get to convince him to send money to canada which you will help provide a link and thereafter you send the money to my guys in ghana. and then they get to send my cut to nigeria. but here is that i need to do.

i dont have blackbox, service code and mailbox. all these require money so as to direct a big time client to woodforest bank link or any loose credit union in new york or florida. So many things involved, require money and time. which i will have to settle in.

so what i need you is to be available by then. and also lets try and hasten this pending transactions. This my friend is a trusted friend who really doesnt know much about me as well, because, i only do legit business with him and he imports them to nigeria so i had to convince him on this one, and he agreed all to secure my relationship with him

Hilts has some questions:

Quote:
What in the fuck are you talking about? Was any of that email in English? Jesus, Iā€™ve met third graders who write better then that!

I need you to slow the fuck down and answer a few questions: who is this new motherfucker in New York? What scam are you trying to run on him, and how am I gonna be involved with it? How much is the job worth, and whatā€™s my cut?

And what legit business are you doing with your dipshit friend in Regina? Why is he involved with this? Is he a scammer like you, or did you just use him to move cash?

The lads are apparently running an interior decorating business together:

Quote:
I just need him to move the cash
Thats all.

A 63year old man. In newyork
Hes solicitor and a estate man
The new deal on him is making him investing and buying a house in canada
You cut is mayb 100k to 90k of you play nice

And have you replied my friend ? Hes into unteriors and i have a legit work i am into interior decoration hence i contact him to make suplies to the compny i work for

Hilts wants more details:

Quote:
So your friend isnā€™t a scammer? Does he know that this cash is dirty? Do you think that maybe you should of fucking cleared that before you asked me to contact him? Your lucky Iā€™m not a total moron who likes to blab about participating in a criminal fucking conspiracy, because other wise I could of said the wrong thing to your man!

Ok, so this guy in New York, the mark for your new scam. Does he have a name? And how exactly is this house buying scam gonna run? Are you telling him heā€™s buying a house that doesnā€™t exist? Are you telling him itā€™s an investment property? I need to know exactly what Iā€™m getting into here.

Yeah I talked to your friend and he told me heā€™s in Brampton but he hasnā€™t said shit beyond that. You dumbasses are interior decorators? What are you, faggots or something? Is this guy your gay lover? Not that theirs anything wrong with that, but it sure would explain a lot.

The lad gets defensive about his interior decoration:

Quote:
why are we repeating ourselves over and over again? what is it that you dont understand? why are you so interested in my friend? you shouldn't bother as much, for me to have him in place for such a transaction, it means i trust him. So bother not, steering new problems every time is tiring. Dont give a fuck about my friend. okay. I have said it out loudly, i only know him for the business of interiors. and i knew he would do anything to maintain our relationship. So lets just keep our mind off from him being a scammer, and apparently he knows money is in the package,are you sort of a detective or trying to gather information to set him up? because i seem to have doubts in this whole questioning. else you would moved on to stating a perfect and exact location and time, meet up and make transactions, i remembered u saying if he complies, u do not have any slack of delay from your end. right now, hes readily waiting for the exact location and time, not telling him downtown, do u expect him to just go over there and stand. Be concrete, you are learned, so express in details, where to meet, how to meet, how does he recognize you, and how do you intend sending off package. then it will be on trace.

and about the man in new York, just take it slowly, one transactions at a time. We suspended this new deal, lets face one and finish it. we haven't cleared this 75k, so please be patient. if truly your not playing games in this whole meet up and all, then after we done, i will get what i need for this new man, send you copies and that is it. so chill.

being in interiors is not a coexistence of faggot hood. and no hes not any gay lover to me, hes just a business sales man, who puts in items for delivery. you're just making things complex. (Yep.)

Hilts tells the lad why he needs to know more about the friend:

Quote:
Iā€™m interested in your friend, dipshit, because it matters to me who Iā€™m dealing with. Maybe your too dumb to look out for your own ass, but Iā€™m not. I wanna make sure that this isnā€™t a set up, that your guy isnā€™t an idiot like you and gonna fuck things up for the job, and that I can actually trust you and him to do your jobs right.

Of coarse, Iā€™m not too fucking optimistic about that. I told your dumbass buddy when, where and how weā€™re gonna do the drop. But itā€™s an hour from now and the stupid bastard still hasnā€™t responded to me. What am I suppose to think about that?

Meanwhile, Hilts got in contact with the lad's friend to arrange the drop. I decided that since we couldn't prove the safari, we should send him on a merry dance around the Toronto area:

Quote:
Letā€™s meet in Roundhouse Park near the CN Tower at 1 pm today. I will be in a dark blue suit with a green tie. Iā€™m 180 cm tall and have brown hair and glasses, in my mid 30s. You should be able to find me easily. I will be carrying a brown paper bag with the money in it, in cash. When you see me, do not greet me or say anything to me. I will put down the bag and walk away, and then you can pick it up.

However, before I agree to do this, I need a description of what you look like and what you will be wearing. Get back to me as soon as possible with that.

The friend emails back an hour after the drop was supposed to happen, asking if Hilts is still there. He is not, and is not pleased about it:

Quote:
No, I just got back to my office. I waited their for half an hour and your ass didnā€™t show up! What the fuck is wrong with you?

The friend makes excuses:

Quote:
i didnt recieve ur msg on my notification, i am sorry. what now?

still i do not blame anybody here, but i think you would have told me hours earlier to 1pm, i would have to sacrifice things to make it up b4 1pm, and exactly 1pm i will be there.

so what next, can we hit this again today? or same time same location, tomorrow Saturday?

Hilts says no:

Quote:
I told you at 9:30 this morning. Thatā€™s plenty of time. Donā€™t make bullshit excuses.

I donā€™t work weekends, and Iā€™m not coming back into the city for this. Especially not when itā€™s your fault. Your gonna have to wait until Monday.

Tough shit. You should of been on top of your game

The friend asks where to meet up on Monday:

Quote:
okay are we agreeing on monday???? same time same place???

am soory for the floops today. We gonna make it up on monday, please.

i want to leave toronto by next week, okay. but can we make it after close of work tday?

Hilts gives him the new location:

Quote:
Yes weā€™re on for today. Donā€™t fuck it up again.

I will be at the Hockey Hall of Fame today at 1:30 pm. I am wearing a black suit with a red tie. Meet me in the room with the Cup.

Can you send me a picture of you so I know itā€™s you when I see you? Last thing I wanna do is give the cash to some other motherfucker by accident.

The friend resists sending his picture, but eventually does. Then he starts emailing at 2:30 pm:

Quote:
Where are you please.

I cant see you sir?

Hilts is angry the friend was late again:

Quote:
Listen dipshit, when I tell you to come to meet me at 1:30, I fucking mean 1:30! Not 2, not 2:15, and sure as shit not 2:30! I waited for your ass for half an hour, but you didnā€™t show!

Jesus, why canā€™t you stupid bastards do anything right?

The friend doesn't like the insults:

Quote:
hey, take it easy, the fuck ! I was in by past 12. what are you saying? you fucking unfair. How would you tell me that i didnt show up. Right about now, you making this some kind of a joke.?

Please dont call me names
, am here to help that is it.

i think you need to get this clear, you should give precise location, so that if i go there it will lead me to an exact spot. You expected me to search every cranny of the hall in search of you (Yep.), I think you know what you are doing. because you should tell me where exactly you would be in the hall. Now , as at past 12pm i was in the hall, and from the extent of search i couldnt see any similar description , why are you fucking with this whole thing, you come here to sound bossy saying shits about 2pm or 2.15pm. It was obvious you never showed up. Its early morning now, we go again today.

Exact location, time frame, a clear spot or unit where i will get to and meet you there. No games this time.

Hilts challenges the friend and tells him he's lying:

Quote:
Bullshit you were their! I was their, you werenā€™t! Donā€™t try to lie to me! If you were their, show me your ticket stub!

Weā€™ll go again today, but not to the Hall of Fame. I wanna be careful in case anybody is onto what weā€™re doing and tracking me. So I donā€™t wanna go to the same place twice.

How about we meet in a more open place, that way I can see if anybody is following us. Can you meet me at the Toronto Zoo at 2 pm? We can meet in front of the Simba Safari Lodge. I will be wearing a gray suit with a blue tie.

Donā€™t fuck it up this time!

The friend agrees, but then bails at the last minute:

Quote:
Hey i dont know if icould make it. Am sort of stuff stocked so i couldnt get out, so i gat someone whos driving down to pick me. So lately b4 2pm, tho am skeptical

Hilts says he is waiting:

Quote:
What the fuck does that mean? Are you coming or not? Iā€™ve been waiting, but if your not gonna be serious about this than Iā€™m gonna leave.

The friend says it's not his fault, then threatens Hilts:

Quote:
i sent a message on disapproval hours b4 2pm. (He didn't, it was 30 minutes before.) sending you my picture baffles me. bcos i dont know you, my friend said he has never done a deal b4 with you, why dont i get your picture as well? if you think its fair enough and safe sending you my picture, can you send yours. Otherwise, you are some sort of a cun

oh, you seem not to reply anymore, you have my picture, i have nothing from you. Dont let me get this case off hand, it might get to me making a trace of who you are, okay,.

Hilts tells him to get lost:

Quote:
Donā€™t you dare threaten me, motherfucker! You donā€™t scare me, and I donā€™t give a shit about you. Clearly your just some dumb kid. It is not worth my time to deal with you anymore.

Since your so incompetent that you cannot simply meet me and pick up a bag of cash, Iā€™m gonna find another way to send it to your friend. Your services are no longer required.

Meanwhile, the lad asks for updates about how the drop went. Hilts tells him:

Quote:
No I didnā€™t meet him, because your friend is a total dipshit! First he refused to send me a picture so I would know him, than he didnā€™t show up on time! He didnā€™t get their until a whole fucking hour after I told his ass to be their! I waited for half an hour, but by the time he got their I had left already because he was so late!

What bullshit games are you playing? Why are you sending such an unserious joker to pick the cash from me?

The lad asks for a verification picture of the cash:

Quote:
hes not a dipshit, do me the favor to snap the picture of the cash, lets see what we are dealing here. I convinced him to send a picture, and after wards he showed me a screenshot of the picture he sent. Right away., since there is a trust problem, can i get the photo of the money, the picture of the package.

on a piece of paper, write "wellsfago, marymark" and place on top of the money. dont say you cnt because of eyes watching you. you have a private office, do it there. But if not, u hv been messing around. my friend did come to the hall of fame, and he sent me evidence of being in different places, funny how u wer never there. Get me these photos, then we will have a stance

Hilts tells the lad that he never wants to hear from his stupid friend ever again:

Quote:
I am not impressed with your shitfisted operation here. Your dipshit friend is now threatening to track and find me, to do what, I donā€™t fucking know. I am not the least bit scared of him, but I do not take well to being threatened, even when it is done by incompetent goddam morons.

Listen up and listen good, asshole: If I hear from him ever again, the deal is off and Iā€™m keeping the cash.

The better way to get the cash to you is through the money laundry that I suggested originally. Weā€™ve waisted enough time on your stupid friend. Let the professionals handle it now.

More coming in the next post.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the lad asks again for a picture of the cash, Hilts berates him:

Quote:
Your clearly not serious about this deal. You want me to create photographic evidence of a criminal fucking conspiracy? Do you think Iā€™m a moron, or do you seriously think thatā€™s a good idea? Jesus, I knew you were dumb, but I didnā€™t realize you were that fucking dumb! Are you able to wipe your own ass, or does someone have to do it for you?

Iā€™ve put the cash back into the dummy account at my bank where my buddy stashed it for me, and itā€™ll stay their until you stop fucking around. Iā€™ve had enough of trying out your hare brained schemes. Weā€™re gonna do it my way now. So, you wanna hear about my buddyā€™s plan, or do you wanna keep acting like a goddam fool?

The lad says he will place curses on Hilts:

Quote:
You're just an empty baron. As much as as the assumed francis ... fake mofos who are just joking here. Snap the godamn picture and prove its legitmacy.

If youre real you would have sent it. You fucked up asshole asked for my friends foto you forgot tge deal was illegal. Now you cant send a photo.

I have handled this slowly for a few months. I will lay a decree on ypu in 21days wherever you are, a three days unfortunate events will hold bound people you dearly loved.
I know how much ypu hate threat. Here is no threat, you are going to text me but i will be far gone, .. after 3days of events, this unseen and untold money that has been spiritually communicated will be the only amount you will spend tp sustain the lives of three people including yours.
150k CAD. If you noticed i havent been online for a few times, i have you in a pictorial beam, and just play along this tune. Unless you confess who you are and transact with me, ypure will not regret this but in blood and pains you will grasp.

I mean no threat.
(That is his idea of "no threat"?)

Hilts is not impressed by his big talk:

Quote:
Iā€™m not afraid of your voodoo bullshit, asshole. Iā€™ve faced down the fucking mob and won. So donā€™t try to scare me. Itā€™s not gonna work.

But you need to answer the fucking question I asked! Are you interested in my buddyā€™s plan to get you the cash or not? Iā€™m still trying to finish the goddam job here, but it seems to me like your perfectly happy jerking off with your thumb up your ass for a while longer.

If your gonna quit on me, Iā€™m fine with that. More cash for me. But I need to know now, because I donā€™t have infinite time to waist on your bullshit. So whatā€™s your choice?

The lad talks tough some more, but asks to hear the plan:

Quote:
i need the cash. am not scaring anybody with voodoo. Just relax wen i stop replying you about this cash know i have moved on and you definitely should tick your calendar. You and Francis have been a joke. but the last laughter is close. tell me what your plan is about sending the money to me, let me hear. If its fucked up then you can go with the money

Hilts insults him some more, telling him to get out of the scamming business:

Quote:
Your the joke here, dumbass. You canā€™t work a simple job against a rich idiot without fucking up completely multiple times. You have a dipshit friend who canā€™t make a simple cash pick up three days in a row. You think itā€™s wise to threaten the man holding your $75,000.00 CAD with voodoo bullshit nonsense!

You really are a terrible scammer. Maybe you need to get out of the game if you canā€™t make any money because you keep tripping over your own tiny dick.

Now, are you ready to cooperate, or are you gonna keep threatening me and pissing me off?

The lad gets annoyed that Hilts won't tell him the new plan:

Quote:
fuck how stubborn would you not comprehend little things. How many times have I told you to lay down your procedures to new arrangements, should you ask me if i am intrested, just go ahead to spill what you have to say. Of course lets hear what you have come up with, and dont you stress me in this new thing. So speak up

Hilts tells him he has to go to a French speaking country to get the cash:

Quote:
I comprehend just fine, asshole. Your the one whose been a goddam moron about every single fucking step in this job. Your complaining about delays and stress, well thatā€™s your own goddam fault!

Whatever, I donā€™t wanna waist more time arguing with you over stupid shit, even though your wrong. Iā€™ll explain my buddyā€™s plan.

You know how he was gonna park the cash in a dummy account for you, but the bank software changed so he couldnā€™t create the dummy account anonymously anymore? Well my buddy is a goddam genius! He realized that the update that fucked us was only for banks using English language software. Banks that use French language software can still be used for dummy accounts.

That means if you can get your lazy ass to a French speaking country, you can pick the cash from the bank in a drop dead transfer like we originally planned! Brilliant, isnā€™t it?

Let me know if your in for this, and where you wanna pick the cash

As expected, the lad is skeptical:

Quote:
This is far more than any stupid idea. Y would i travel to a french country because of some goddamn lousy laundry i am certain its a prank. Pls pack the money and wait. I am communicating with some one in Toronto... if you insist on loading to a french speaking country please you can keep the money and dont text me anymore otherwise.
Help me send through bank transfer or western union or hand it over to a new contact i will communicate to you soon. I cant fucking stress my self on some sort of this dead thoughts about ur buddy.

Hilts tells him he's stupid for trying to force one of the other ways of getting the cash:

Quote:
Your a fucking idiot. My buddyā€™s plan is the best way to send the money to you without putting me at risk. I told you, Iā€™m not gonna risk taking 10 years of ass rape in prison for you.

If your gonna try to send another one of your dipshit friends here to pick the cash, donā€™t bother. That first moron fucked everything up, and Iā€™m sure this new asshole will be just as much of a retard. Iā€™ve had quite enough of dealing with your idiot friends.

Nobody serious uses western union, and in order to send this much cash to you Iā€™d have to split it into like 30 goddam transfers! How the fuck would I do that without looking shady as shit? Did you ever think of that, dumbass? Of coarse not!

Because your stupid. Thatā€™s what you are. Utterly fucking stupid. And you always will be. Theirs no cure for stupid.

The lad doesn't like Hilts's latest insults, and he responds with a string of insults and wild threats:

Quote:
you are fucking morron as well. You gonna get fucked one way or the other, if i dont get this cash you bastard think you talk or reply any way you feel like, I have plans for you and dont worry if you think you have played a fast game, you dont know the fuck youre playing with yet, people who have their shares in this money, dieties who have their shares, I am just looking at your godamn ass and how its starts getting wiped from one illness to a another, you dont want to know details. I have fucking told you that I am saying a very big NO NO NO NO NO to your stupid buddys ideas, fuck your nonsence ass been raped, nothing is gonna happen to you, i have you secured here if you are ready to abide by the simplest terms, i asked you to send through bitcoins you ass hole wouldnt,. have the 75000 to yoursef from your cash said 5000 monthly, you refused I would guide you on any form of payment you agree basically because our means to collecting this money is not the ordinary means, You nasty condemned fatherless dead man youre still fucking around some bullshits, i dont want to fucking hear about your buddy ever again, because you will cost him hes life very soon, i bet you this and dont try me.

Get the money packed up. Read through how to send money through bitcoins. If you had abided long before now, we would have collected this cash long before now, now i have a new deal of 600k i cant deal because your fucking bastard havent given me the means to purchase online tools to do my work. (Good.) As youre holding that money , just watch how speedy youre gonna be rusticated from your work as soon as before time, I dont have fucking time to rub shoulders with you and your loser buddy who has nothing to lose, but his life if he gambles your reasoning into believing some fucking laundry into any french fuck, be careful. You are almost getting stained with the arising matters associated with this money.

Hilts is still not impressed:

Quote:
Iā€™m not scared of you, shithead. You talk a big game, but I know you got nothing to back it up. What, you think just because you throw around some wild threats, suddenly Iā€™m gonna forget all about protecting myself and do exactly what you say? Fuck you!

I thought maybe you were a serious businessman and I could work with you to hose Francis for big money. But now I see that your just a clown, a small boy who canā€™t be trusted to work a big job on his own. I donā€™t need you, Iā€™ll just find another scammer who isnā€™t a total goddam moron to work with me.

Your not smart enough to do this work. Quit scamming, go back to the shithole you came from, and die in poverty. Thatā€™s all your good for.

The lad doesn't like being called a small boy:

Quote:
Yourr fighting with yoursef.
I know whats going to be the implication. I need not threaten you.

Mind your mouth am not a small boy. Youre just fucking stupid to feel comfortable and want to play with me. You mptherfucker can u for once put yoursef in my shoes. Y would i go to another country to pick up money. Fucking get to know how to send this thru bitcoins. Nd we definately face another business.

Aree you this annoying. Nd fucked up?

I dont want to pick up any shii thru dummy how better can i xplain this to u ?? Bitcoins doest require ur details nor any petsonal info just d electronic wallet. Are you just getting enlightened ?

So naturally, Hilts calls him a small boy again:

Quote:
You act like a small boy, and you think like a small boy. So what else am I suppose to conclude except that your a small boy?

You donā€™t know a damn thing about Bitcoin, do you? You think it sounds good because some other dipshit told you itā€™s an untraceable way to send money. Well their are a metric fucktonne of problems with it, and I refuse to use it. If your smart, you would too.

But we already know your not smart.

The lad wants to try something else:

Quote:
Youre just a big dip ass punk. So fucking go straight to better means in recieveing this fund dont fucking tell me dummy account

Hilts insults him again, but decides to hear him out:

Quote:
Whatever, asshole. You can piss and moan like a little bitch all you like. But at the end of the day, Iā€™m holding the cash, and I control the mark. So weā€™re gonna do things my way. If you donā€™t wanna do it that way, than you donā€™t get your share. Simple as that.

Out of curiosity, whatā€™s your latest stupid ass idea to receive the cash? I could use a good laugh.

More insults from the lad:

Quote:
I mourn for you.

You will get a dick deep in that add of yours very soon. Keep being uncultured. If can't have good ideas then save the stress of the dummy acct by keeping d cash am not a party to that

Hilts knew he wouldn't have any good ideas:

Quote:
Thatā€™s what I thought. You donā€™t have any better ideas, because your a fucking moron. So all you can do is throw lame insults at me and bitch about how unfair this is. Well tough shit. The world isnā€™t fair.

But Iā€™ve been more then fair with you. If you werenā€™t a lazy dickless incompetent with dipshit friends, you would of gotten your money by now. This shit is all on you. (It's always the lad's fault)

Remember that when your dying of poverty. You had the chance for big money, and you blew it.

The lad says he has another guy to pick up the cash, but Hilts is skeptical:

Quote:
Oh, you have another one of your dipshit friends here? Or is it the same moron as last time?

Donā€™t waist my time, asshole. If you have a serious idea, go ahead and spit it out, like your mother should of done. Otherwise, weā€™re gonna do it with the French money laundry or weā€™re not gonna do it at all. Your choice.

Finally the lad starts to come around on the French drop idea:

Quote:
What's up. Ask your man if he can send cash through benin republic ? Is a French speaking region.

Hilts is receptive:

Quote:
Now weā€™re talking! About time you got serious about this! Yes, my buddy can defiantly park the cash at a bank in Benin. When can you be their? And where are you coming from?

The lad says he is sending yet another friend:

Quote:
I won't be there. I will pay someone to travel there and await the drop. All i want is your man to assure this drop in less than 3days time after my buddy arrives. So he doesn't get to stay there for long. This time no long story or unfortunate story cooked up by you and your buddy

Hilts doesn't like that:

Quote:
No. Fuck that shit. Iā€™m not dealing with any more of your stupid ass fucking friends. Why canā€™t you go yourself? Seems like it would be way easier to cut out your idiot middlemen. And no funny business neither, I wanna know your in position before I tell my buddy to go ahead and park the cash.

In any case, we wonā€™t need 3 days. As soon as my buddy confirms that your in position at the bank in Benin, heā€™ll release the cash into the account within an hour, and Iā€™ll give you the account details so you can get the cash. As soon as you confirm to me that youā€™ve withdrawn the money, Iā€™ll tell my buddy to close the account, and that will be the end of it. Youā€™ll be in and out in 15 minutes. You get your cash, and nobody ever knows my buddy and me were involved in the scam.

Simple as that. Even you canā€™t fuck that up

The lad complains that Hilts is asking him to travel too far:

Quote:
Don't oppose my word. I have a bond to it.

Can you leave Toronto to another country, maybe get to Russia and go to one of the deepest towns in it. That's the fuck you're telling me to do., are your nuts untied. I can't do that. I am trying to apply to your terms so don't dare give me more conditions or make it more annoying and miserable. It's my money I get to decide who picks the fucking money. And I can't send a bastard who would get away with the money, so chill and do secure your business y I secure my ends here. I can't leave this country to that and by vehicle thats like 3 to 4days seated in a moving van. That's a NO for me. So I get to communicate with any reliable source around. And don't fucking question my decision who picks it or not. Don't let us repeat this... you son of a bitch delays everytin till on Friday and another week we start a new drama you cant use your head. (He's onto my one of my stalling methods Twisted Evil) Ogbanje ko ni wa lo

Hilts tells him to quit complaining:

Quote:
Motherfucker, Benin is right fucking next door to Nigeria! Iā€™m not asking you to go to goddam Timbuktu to get the cash or some shit! (Though I certainly would love to send you there) Why are you being such a bitch about this?

Whatever, I donā€™t give a fuck who you send to pick the cash. But be warned, if you choose another dipshit and he fucks it up as bad as the last asshole, itā€™s on you. That will be your problem and Iā€™ll wash my hands of it because I did my job.

You agree to that? If your man fucks up, itā€™s your responsibility. I wonā€™t owe you a goddam thing.

At first the lad agrees, but then he suddenly changes his mind again:

Quote:
Hey punk.. cut that scrap
My man just pulled up a news about the controversy about the shii you are about to pull up. Am backing out. Is a NO No idea. Forget sending the money if you must laundry through banks. You bastard youre no smart

Hilts has no idea what he is talking about, so the lad clarifies:

Quote:
Asshole send the money through any other means and stop playing smart or bossy . Otherwise keep it. How more can I talk to you. I Am sick of the whole headache you fucking lame. (I love hearing his frustration) I Am saying No to the dummy transfer

Hilts explains why that has to be the way:

Quote:
Any other means is not safe for me, jackass. I explained that to you already, more then once. How many times will I have to tell you before you get it through your shit filled head?

I donā€™t appreciate your trying to get me to take risks. I donā€™t play fast and lose with my safety. If you canā€™t respect that, than fuck off!

The lad still doesn't like this explanation, and suggests another bad idea for how to transfer the money:

Quote:
Bloody ducky bitch. There is a million ways but bcos you want to b the faulty jackass you want implicate you goddamn soul a lost one then you try to fuck my guy into a trap. You're a complicated Bastard.. you will get the effect - 7 on your family soon just wait on.

You nasty dog. Send about 10k dolls through bitcoins or send even 2000dollas from your funds get you sef compensated through the bitcoins .. When the money arrive we gonna use it to do some voodoo shii. You never get questioned or unsafe. Bcos we hv to prepare a slate fr the 600k USD soon to be initiated into your care.

Fucking fool. Send me 2000 only thats less than a car fee .. you scrap sent that you still get caught so you seeing me money from your purse is a problem ???? Liars everywhere .....

Any trust worth will send the 2000 get compensated from my 75k and wait for further response

When Hilts still doesn't like that, he tries another idea:

Quote:
You remain a bastard.

Send the 2000 to a Canadian account. Or go to the counter and send this money. Open A new account in your bank put money inside and load 2000 and link a credit card to it. You send me d credit card thats all. U can't get caught at most assumed you got entangled with a scammer who robbed your details.

Fucking more on use ur head

Hilts tells him why this is a bad idea:

Quote:
You are so fucking stupid. All of your ideas are terrible. The cops can see who transfers go to, dipshit. If I open an account, theyā€™ll know it was me who opened it. Theirs no good way for me to send the cash to you directly that doesnā€™t get me caught.

Iā€™m a professional banker, I know what Iā€™m talking about. Your a shitty small time scammer who doesnā€™t know his ass from a hole in his head.

Iā€™m not taking any unnecessary risk, and you canā€™t make me. Either go pick the French money laundry, or donā€™t waist any more of my time

The lad suggests having another friend in Toronto pick up the cash:

Quote:
Get the money for pickup. Am gonna look for some1 in Toronto gonna meet u up for pickup. Don't tell me shii. You tried it before we can try it again. Dont Tell me about any bastardly dummy drop acct. Am Gonna choke your ass

Hilts says whatever, let's try it:

Quote:
Yeah, your gonna find some other fuckup friend of yours to come get the cash? Fine, whatever. But Iā€™m sure this new moron will find a way to fail. And when he does, Iā€™m gonna blame your dumb ass.

Iā€™m not afraid of you. Donā€™t make threats you canā€™t back up. It just makes you look like an unstable goddam fool, which you are. Your a bigger idiot then Francis, and thatā€™s saying something.

The lad goes looking for couriers, but doesn't come up with much:

Quote:
I if made 3 contacts...
Both are scared to do such a transaction. Might b a setup.

The last guy. Doesnt look trustworthy

Quote:
So right now it's not my fault.

Everybody has a problem. I get to tell them the story and all they say is I should be careful this might be a setup. And the only one who tried then said u talked so rudely and he has no intention to meet up this deal for me.

Literally no hope to get this cash

How fucked up and scared you are.

You should be considerate nd easy out stuffs.

I gave You my words that over here I hv a protection on you except this is not your real name... just send a part of this money

Quote:
Ok. Wat next

Hilts tells him what next:

Quote:
Next is you find a fucking friend who isnā€™t a total retard to get the money from me here, or you haul your ass to Benin to pick the cash that my buddy parks their. Up to you. I donā€™t really give a fuck what you wanna do.

At this point, Sparky and I thought that Francis had stayed out of the conversation for long enough. The lad had failed to get his cut of the cash for two whole months. So Francis asked for an update on the deal, and the lad panicked:

Quote:
Francis just messaged me. Guess it's time we return his money

First time I've ever heard a lad say that!

Hilts told him to stop being stupid:

Quote:
You dumb fuck, we donā€™t gotta return shit! Francis will believe whatever I tell him. All you gotta do is stop being a total dipshit and cooperate with me! But I guess thatā€™s too fucking hard for you, eh?

What the fuck did the old fool say, anyways?

The lad starts talking about voodoo again:

Quote:
I got tired of you. I don't want to cooperate *DELETED*... M gonna let hold of the oats sworn to bring you down. M forgiving u dat. I guess time is running out .. So send me money through bitcoins..

If you abide by my words . I can post Francis for d next 6months and he can involve him sef to travelling to US and then he will nor long get the picture. Yeah i have lots of psychological terms to place on him he will only forget about his loss. Tho it will be the end of him texting or conversing with unknowns on mails.

Your safety nd mine has been paid for. Sacrifice of blood has been made on pur safety but u fail to recognise this is not a low esteem work. I like you as a person I have many things to do to get to you but it's a No.

I appreciate d fact you reply nd smtyms tolerate stuffs.

But now Francis wants update about his money nd eat extent its been over tim

Hilts tells him to knock that shit off:

Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about? Iā€™m not scared of your stupid ass threats to bring me down. And nothing is fucked with Francis yet, so why are you mopping around like a little bitch saying that the job is blown? The man is a total fool, and I can get him to believe whatever I want!

Just tell him that your still working on getting him his fund and that theirs a legal problem on your end. He wonā€™t be suspicious of that at all. He hates lawyers, heā€™ll believe that shit in a second!

And more importantly, you can solve the problem with the delays right now. Either send me one of your local friends who isnā€™t a complete moron, or drag your ass to Benin and pick the drop dead transfer.

Your choice. Itā€™s all up to you.

The lad comes up with yet another bad idea:

Quote:
Can u send to United States? Through accunt

Hilts slaps him again, but still fishes for the piggy:

Quote:
Yes I could, if I was fucking suicidal! Are you fucking serious with this shit? You want me to send dirty money into the only country with stricter banking laws then Canada? You must be out of your goddam mind! I canā€™t believe some of the crazy shit you come out with!

Whatā€™s the account anyways? Which bank is it at? With some banks theirs a way around the laws if you know the right people and their willing to help you out. So maybe send me the account info and Iā€™ll tell you if your nuts or not.

The lad changes his mind again:

Quote:
Forget it. We are doing a pick up.

I have a *DELETED* in Toronto

Iā€™ve discussed with my contact down in Toronto. Heā€™s willing to help but also wishes to maintain his anonymity, heā€™ll be somewhere around the ā€˜drop pointā€™ but will only proceed when you leave. This has to be the arrangement due to security concerns

Hilts agrees to do it:

Quote:
Fine by me, I donā€™t wanna see his ass neither. Not unless itā€™s strictly necessary. That reduces my exposure too.

But lemme warn you right fucking now, donā€™t try any bullshit like claiming I didnā€™t give you the cash and demanding more. I donā€™t fuck around, and Iā€™m not gonna fuck around this time neither. And even after all of your bullshit the last few weeks, I expect you and your dipshit friends to be goddam professionals this time too. We clear on that?

Where does he wanna do the drop?

The lad asks for the details of the drop:

Quote:
Thanks for your reply. I just got his reply him.

He gives you the benefits to make a choice to pick a location and also because he's sketipical I have told him, this will b over hopeful soon this week.

Please let's hasten this up.
1. Send me a location, exact spot
2. Describe what you will be putting on like the way you did last time.

3. Please send details 3-5hours to the drop. If you send in d morning I get to see it before noon
4. What package will this money be on ?a carton or a sack?

This guy is 100% a genius in this drop so i think any fuck up will be from you . So let's hope you answer the questions and we proceed

Hilts says the cash will be in a briefcase:

Quote:
If your man doesnā€™t wanna meet me, than why the fuck does he need to know what Iā€™m wearing?

And who the fuck would put $75,000.00 CAD in a goddam sack? What are you, a fucking 12 year old? No, Iā€™m a professional, so itā€™s gonna be in a briefcase.

I expect your latest friend to be a dipshit too. But whatever, itā€™s your money, weā€™ll do it the way you wanna do it.

Iā€™ll give you a location tonight and weā€™ll do the drop tomorrow morning.

Hilts then gives him the location:

Quote:
Ok dude. Hereā€™s the plan: Tomorrow Iā€™m gonna do the drop at the <snipped> in Toronto at 5 pm. The cash will be dropped in the little alcove in front of the steel door to the right of the Clubā€™s main door, in a black leather Samsonite briefcase. Got it?

I donā€™t expect to see your man, but if for whatever reason he needs me, I will be inside the Club, wearing a black suit with a red and blue striped tie. He just has to ask for Hilts.

Even you dipshits canā€™t fuck this up. (Spoiler alert: they fucked it up.)

The next day, the lad emails asking what happened:

Quote:
What happened yesterday. My buddy got ther past 4pm and nothing happened. He calls me and tells me past 5.20pm nothing was around at 5.30pm he left? I knew fuck ups will emerge. So what's your story ???

Hilts says he did his job exactly as planned:

Quote:
What story? Theirs no story, because I didnā€™t fuck up. I did exactly what I said I would do. I dropped the briefcase in front of the steel door and went into the Club. Nobody asked for me, so I figured the drop must of gone with no problems. I went home at 7 pm.

So the fuck up must of been on your end. I wish I could assume your man is not too stupid to find a steel door, but with your crew of dipshits, I canā€™t be sure. Did he actually get their on time? Did someone else get their before him and steal it from you? Or maybe he actually picked the money but now heā€™s trying to fuck you over? Ever consider that?

The lad says his friend didn't see the money:

Quote:
My man didn't see any money. Please u need to check back .. I am pleasing

Am speechless.

Stories And stories from my friend. Please do me a favour to check the spot where you dropped the money and see if it is still there. My friend admits that he didn't get any money or see any money. And has refused to go back since past 5pm ydai.

Wat do u suggest ???

Hilts says that the friend is lying:

Quote:
Than your man is either a complete fucking idiot or he is scamming you. Because I defiantly dropped the cash their exactly like you wanted it.

And what the fuck do you want me to do about it now? I put it their yesterday at 5 pm like I said I would. Now itā€™s 2 pm the next day. Itā€™s a busy fucking city street, do you think a briefcase is gonna just sit their for almost a day without someone trying to look inside?

No chance. More likely, you just made some homeless motherfuckerā€™s year.
Congratulations asshole, you managed to fuck up something that couldnā€™t possibly be fucked up. You must make your mother so proud.

The lad is completely confused about what has happened:

Quote:
This looks funny. I sincerely can't comprehend what actually went wrong. Are you fucking with me ? Or has fucking with me . U made a drop by 5. He came by past 4 and left 5.30 how come he didnt see it.

So what Am I gonna deal with Francis ? Bcos I feel dissatisfied and cheated and I am not giving up (Exactly how I hoped he would feel)

Hilts tells him to move to the next stage of his scam with Francis:

Quote:
Dude, Iā€™m not fucking with you. I think your man is scamming you. I made the drop exactly as we agreed. And you know Iā€™m reliable. Iā€™m a fucking professional. If I say Iā€™m gonna do something, I get that shit done no matter what. I put the briefcase exactly where I told you, than I went into the Club like I said I would. If your guy really didnā€™t see it, than he needs to get his fucking vision checked. My guess is he pocketed the cash and now heā€™s telling you some bullshit so you donā€™t go after him.

As for what to do with Francis, thatā€™s not fucking hard. Just go to the next step of your scam. Tell him you received the first payment but now theirs some other shit heā€™s gotta pay. I donā€™t know, your the scammer, you come up with some bullshit story to tell him.

While your doing that, weā€™ll try to come up with a better way to move that cash. Iā€™m sure after all this fuckery, you donā€™t wanna rely on this crew of disloyal dipshits anymore, and I donā€™t blame you. But trust me, my buddy and me will treat you exactly like you deserve.

The lad agrees to try and work Francis for more:

Quote:
Am going to fetch this out sooner.

How much next can we bill him.

Hilts tells him to do whatever he wants:

Quote:
Dude, thatā€™s up to you. Rip him for however much you think heā€™ll pay without getting too suspicious. Maybe you can get another $150,000.00 CAD from him like last time, or if you wanna raise it more then that, thatā€™s fine too.

And that's the current status of the bait. We'll see what the lad asks for.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As my character waits in the background, it has been most entertaining to sit and watch Hilts use the power of the English language to deliver his not too subtle messages to the lad. It is hard to believe this lad is still on the hook.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad apparently went and consulted his local voodoo priest, and they told him that Hilts is lying:

Quote:
i couldnt believe, youre still up for whosever is behind this thrill of cash, guess what you just got bursted. yes, ass hole...

i told you this work wasnt just mine, and at the information of lost cash, mant ears didnt believe that, they made consultancy and the so called vodoo disclosed you bastard never dropped the cash, you made talk ruthless to my guy? what for. Now i know am dealing with a dipshit cocksucker

I love seeing a lad adopt my profanity in his emails. I hope he's using that kind of language with real victims and driving them off.

Hilts denies it again:

Quote:
Than your fucking voodoo consultant friends are idiots, because I dropped the goddam cash exactly when and where I said I would. And your an even bigger moron for believing that voodoo bullshit. I donā€™t fucking lie to my partners when Iā€™m on a job.

If you donā€™t wanna believe me, thatā€™s fine. I donā€™t give a shit. I got my cut, and I did exactly what you asked to get you yours, but your man fucked up. I know I got nothing to apologize to you for. But if your still butthurt and it makes you feel better to blame me, than whatever. Go right ahead.

Let me know when you get your head out of your ass and you wanna work on Francis for the next step of the scam.

The lad isn't happy:

Quote:
youre foolish nd i will see to this

Hilts is indifferent:

Quote:
Call me whatever names you want dude. I donā€™t give a fuck about that, Iā€™m a professional and all I care about is making money. So if you wanna keep bitching to me like the dickless incontinent you are, be my fucking guest.

If you really got a new deal to scam Francis, Iā€™m interested. What did you tell the old fool? When is he gonna come in? Do you need me to back up your story so he pays?

The lad begs for small money:

Quote:
Do Me the favor to send 5000 pls. I need money to getback with Francis.. send it pls

How about I get you bank account and you put this money in It??

Hilts wants to know what the money is for, and asks why he can't get it from his voodoo friends:

Quote:
What fucking bank account? What in the fuck do you need $5,000.00 CAD for so goddam desperately? Your not making any fucking sense, dude!

Anyways, you said you had other people working with you on your end of this job, your dipshit voodoo consultants. If you need this cash so bad, why canā€™t you borrow money from them?

The lad dismisses that idea, but explains that he wants to set up a fake site:

Quote:
dont talk aBOUT THEM, they dont operate on this tempo. can you get me this cash??? i made you 75k so you pretty cool lad if you help me with 5k, i need my bkack box nd internet disc to tap into the welssfargo customer site, where i will soon refer francios, m paying 4300 for domain

Hilts reminds the lad that he refuses to send money in an open transfer, and asks some follow up questions:

Quote:
Motherfucker, what do you not understand about ā€œI canā€™t send you any money in the openā€? If I send money to you, it will be flagged as a suspicious transfer. I told you several times, Iā€™m not taking that risk.

What the fuck are you paying $4300.00 CAD for anyways? What website are you using? (I was trying to see if I could get him to send his site straight to a site killer) And what is that other shit your talking about? What is a black box and internet disc?

You also didnā€™t answer my previous question. Why canā€™t your goddam voodoo friends help you out with the cash? Why does it gotta be me?

The lad claims that he paid Hilts $75 K, so he is entitled to some of the money:

Quote:
You're not getting my point. They Are vodoo doesnt mean am gonna fuck twice with one customer. And I can't ask them money bcos of any shii. Would you ask your pastor money ? Bcos he's your pastor. Asking him a given amount is very funny and pointless. Dont you think,

I have to get a means of receiving money from you otherwise I don't have money to continue with Francis. (Hopefully that means he won't have money to continue with anyone else either)
And that indeed will affect us.

I have told you a million times that bitcoins doesn't display any identity. I can open an account for you with different id's and all u do is pay the cash via another bank account or through counter. There are bitcoins atm u slot ur debit card and send the cash to my wallet address and in less than 3mins I recieve it and they is no trace. Are you this vintage or this is one method of you disproving your dullness to help me. I feel disgusted continuing shii right now. Ure not being sincere with me, I lost my cash which you should know how many months we contemplated on it (Yes I do know, and it makes me very pleased with this bait), now same man who paid u 75k is asking u to aid 5k for purchase of my working details. You Are refusing .

Are You willingly to send this 5k ? Or you just want to use anonymous as an excuse for not wanting to send. Because I have vivid means to get money without any fine trace. So that's not good excuse.

If you can't be honest with me then am scared we have to path different ways and never text again

Hilts rebuts his points:

Quote:
Dude, donā€™t worry, Iā€™m gonna help you get your goddam share. Trust me, your gonna get exactly whatā€™s coming to you.

But you make me fucking laugh. You think I donā€™t know what Bitcoin is? Iā€™m a professional fucking banker, I know exactly what Bitcoin is and why itā€™s a terrible fucking idea for us to use it. It doesnā€™t hold value, the transaction times are really goddam slow, and itā€™s not actually as safe or anonymous as you think it is. Trust me, Bitcoin is for idiots who wanna get caught by the cops, not serious crooks who know their shit.

Also, you didnā€™t pay me shit. Letā€™s get that strait right fucking now. That money came from my customer, and he paid it through me. If I said one word to him, he would drop your ass like a tonne of bricks tomorrow. If anything, Iā€™m the best fucking friend you have in the world, because I came through on my end of the deal, when I could of easily fucked you over and kept the money. I did things exactly the way you wanted, and you fucked up receiving my generosity. So donā€™t act like Iā€™m living off your charity and I owe you anything. I donā€™t owe you shit.

Look, maybe you donā€™t wanna beg for cash from your voodoo priests because your embarrassed at being a failure or whatever. I get that. I donā€™t have a pastor because all religion is fucking bullshit, but I get that. But come on, your telling me you donā€™t have any fucking friends who could help you out? What kind of looser are you?

Lads love it when you tell them they're a failure. Twisted Evil

The lad complains about the exchange rate:

Quote:
you fucking moron, do u know equivalent how much it is here.??? are you sending me the 5000??or not

Hilts says he won't send it:

Quote:
Again, Iā€™m a professional fucking banker. I know what the exchange rate is. But you said you had other people on your end involved in this job with you. Your telling me that none of them has any goddam cash?

Iā€™m not gonna send you anything unless we do the proper money laundry so I can guarantee that Iā€™m gonna be safe. Your refusing to do that, in stead you wanna fuck around with western union and Bitcoin and send dipshits to fail at picking drops.

Can you blame me for thinking that your not being very serious about this?

The lad wants to drop us:

Quote:
Goodbye. Enjoy your money.
I will come to you on the right hour

Hilts tells him to go back and ask Francis for more money:

Quote:
Donā€™t be a fucking dipshit. The job is not fucked yet. Just ask Francis for more money.

Heā€™s still hooked, heā€™s still an idiot, and he still believes you. Trust me, you donā€™t need a fucking website or any special tools. All you need to do is make up a reason to ask him for more cash. If he asks questions, Iā€™ll back you up.

Your being a little bitch and crying that I wonā€™t send you $5,000.00 CAD when theirs so much more to be had. Man the fuck up, princess.

The lad cries poverty again:

Quote:
You fucking bastard . Do you need my login so u can chat with francis And tell him scrap. Let me do my job. I have people on this job bcos they dont have money doesnt mean we are stupid. I need money for tools. I already talked to francis and he will agree for 200k but no i w9nt reply him until i have this money to purchase tools and put food for my family. I cant be on this fir months and get nothing. (I like seeing him lament the amount of time he has wasted on this bait without getting any money from us) Ypu still have my 75k and u dont want to own up. Fine send me 5k we can comtinue.

Hilts blames the lad for not getting his share:

Quote:
I donā€™t have your $75,000.00 CAD, asshole. I did the drop exactly like you told me to, and your man either fucked up or stole it. You want $5,000.00 CAD, take it up with him, not me.

I also told you a very simple way to get your cash, with no risk to either of us, but you didnā€™t wanna do it because your a pussy ass bitch. Thatā€™s on you, not me.

Look, if you ask that moron Francis for more, I can do the money laundry again and park the cash in Benin for you. Than youā€™ll have enough cash to do whatever the fuck you want. But that would be the smart thing to do, and naturally your too much of a goddam idiot to do the smart thing.

The lad wants to drop us:

Quote:
Your not serious. Please enjoy urseff. And allow me get anew client. You have wasted my time in monthd. Bloody ass. U have my money and i will get to you

Hilts tells the lad to come back when he wants to make money:

Quote:
Bullshit I waisted your time. You did that to yourself by being a fucking dipshit. If you just followed my advise, youā€™d be rich by now. But you thought you knew better then the experts. Well, you don't.

And you can believe whatever you want, but I donā€™t have your $75,000.00 CAD. I donā€™t fuck over my partners when Iā€™m working a job. Take it up with your man. In the mean while, cool it with the threats. Iā€™m not scared of you, so you donā€™t have to pretend like your a big shot whose gonna come after me. Your better off if you stop running your mouth before you say something truly stupid that your gonna regret.

If you ever get your head out of your ass someday and you wanna make some real money, you know how to contact me. Until than, have fun waiting all day every day at the western union office for $200 transfers from old ladies in Florida that are never gonna come. Or just go sit with the women while the real men handle business.

I don't think we'll be able to get him to do much more for the bait, but I'm hoping to provoke more angry rants from him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic