SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Well That Escalated Quickly II; Ghana Drift

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This arrived early yesterday (AEST) in Mal's account:

Quote:
Attention: Honorable Partner,
I am the only trustworthy legal Attorney; representing his Excellency, John Dramani MAHAMA; a politician in Ghana, who served as President of Ghana from July 24, 2012 to January 7, 2017. Previously served as Vice President of Ghana from 2009 to 2012 and took office as President on July 24, 2012 after the death of his predecessor John Atta Mills and now the former President.
He was the supreme leader of the government of Ghana, was also a member of the Committee of the European Parliament and Pan-African, who is a member of the United Nations Ad Hoc Expert Group on International Cooperation in Tax Matters. Representative of the United Nations Population Fund and related project. With his status of dignity, honesty, and former president, he was able to conduct a large campaign and invited these bodies to issues of succession in Africa, for example; (IMF), (UN),(AU), etc.
(You can find out more about my noble client, his Excellency, Former President John Dramani MAHAMA, on the Internet using any search network such as Google or any other search network to search for him and his worthy person.)During his tenure; he deposited this amount of (2.5 Billion Euros) to a well-established Royal bank on his behalf, but for the time being he cannot transfer funds with his big well-known name, as the former President of the Republic of Ghana, even cannot be transferred with the name of his family members or friends or those around him for security reasons.
Therefore, as his only Attorney, who knows all about this, I contacted you and your company as a foreign trustee in order to be his foreign recipient, so that the funds could be converted to your name as a new owner of the funds and transferred to your name.As a result, there were some accusations about his identity, politics, and instability that made me look for a reliable, trustworthy, and reliable person, such as you or a company that I can trust in this deal, so I contacted you.
It was decided to place a claim in this fund as a foreign beneficiary, and the necessary recommendations and information will be given to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to help receive these funds on your behalf, and also to take advantage of this excellent opportunity. In fact, we could do it alone, but since all our actions and family are controlled in my country and internationally, this is the only reason why I trust everything in your hands so that you can process everything from my client's name to your name, this deal is going to change your life and family forever, I know what I'm saying.
I would like you to confirm the fact of these funds independently in the Bank as a whole before, processing the funds to your name to effect the funds yourself that shows that this transaction is not fiction, but real and 100% secure and without risk.
I have to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free, with the smooth completion of this transaction you will be entitled to 60% of the total amount as compensation, and 40% for my client, his Excellency, John Dramani MAHAMA, and you will give me 10% from your own share for introducing/inviting you as the competent foreign trustee beneficiary, please I advise you to keep “Top Secret”, as my client and family are still under surveillance.
Please, you must keep everything related to these funds confidential; closed to your heart and mind for security reasons, until you finally received the funds under your name and possession.
Meanwhile, all the relevant documents belonging to this “precious treasure” are with me and will be given to you at the bank request.
Please send me your confirmation email and other information about you, such as your full name, home or office address, occupation, age, telephone number and a copy of your identity.
Please send your phone number urgently for convenient communication with you.
I need to honestly say that you do not betray or do not object to the trust that I am going to put in your hands; because after introducing you to the bank, they will deal with you directly as the beneficiary / owner.
I want to tell you that you have nothing to fear or worry about.
Thank you so much for your agreement and understanding to help me.
Respectfully,
Hon. Barrister, Augustus Obuadum Tanoh
( Senior Advocate).

So I replied with questions that seem reasonable.

Quote:
Why would you offer me this deal? Who gave you my details?

But the Lad thought otherwise:

Quote:
If you are not interested no problem.

Mal was surprised.

Quote:
That's a very bad attitude, but if that's the way you normally treat people who ask reasonable questions, maybe we have no business.

But that changed nothing:

Quote:
Thank you and bye!

I guess he'd rather be a poor man.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 203
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But wait, there's a development!

Two exchanges of email in which my mild insults were brushed aside with cheery insouciance prompted me to try a threat.

Quote:
Fine. Let's see if you're so gorram cheerful when your Government hears that you're part of a cabal planning to launder the money that was stolen by your ex-president and they come for you.

And to my surprise, the Lad replied in what I can only assume was pretended panic, brought on by the thought of losing a clearly hooked "client":

Quote:
Ah, please I'm sorry, please forgive me, I will work with you now for you to receive the funds for us but please do not inform anybody about this. Reply soon if you have forgiven me.

I delayed a day before my reply.

Quote:
Forgiveness ain't the issue here. The issue, for me, is why you blew me off for asking a basic question. Give me a credible answer, and maybe we'll have business to discuss.

Let's see what happens.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 203
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad got back with a large font and distinctive formatting:

Quote:
Attention: Honorable Partner, Mr. Malcolm Reynolds,
First of all; Happy New Year to you and family!
To be honest with you, I found your first response of Thursday, 27 December 2018 to be ridiculous and very harsh questions to my calibre of person.
Mr. Tanoh
Why would you offer me this deal? Who gave you my details?
Malcolm Reynolds

However, due to our initial misunderstanding that was later resolved, I have to answer honestly and directly referring to your questions.
1) Why would you offer me this deal?
(Answer) By following my personal research on you over the internet, I covered that you are a Pilot or once a Pilot, then I said to myself to contact personally that you can handle this business for us due to your Expertise experience and also a foreigner.
2) Who gave you my details?
(Answer) In fact, no one recommended you to me or to his Excellency the former President John Mahama, but only with my personal research did I find you and personally contacted for this business.

However, you are dealing with the legal source and we are the legal source and our transaction is real, legitimate and 100% genuine not fiction at all Okay?
We have all evidence of proof if you are interested get back to me and will furnish you with full details of the transaction, you do not need to fear or worry for anything. We have business together only if you are interested to help receive these funds urgently.
I look forward to your response soon.
Best regards,
Augustus Obuadum Tanoh Esq.,
(Senior Advocate)

Piece of work, huh? Mal spoke his mind again.

Quote:
I get the impression that you come from a background of privilege and status, given your reaction to being questioned. You confuse candor with rudeness; I don't share your view. But let's move on.
You say that you contacted me because I am a Pilot, or was once a Pilot, and because of my "expertise experience". I'm not a Pilot, I'm a retired US Marine, and though I did fly helicopter gunships in the early to mid 1990s, I was a ground forces officer thereafter. I teach survival techniques in civilian life, and I'm not sure if that could be relevant in what you're planning.

That didn't slow the Lad down at all (large font and totally bolded):

Quote:
Attention: Mr. Malcolm Reynolds,
Thank you very much for your response, understanding and interests in the legal transaction with us.
However, I am the only Senior Attorney and I act alone on behalf of the former President John Dramani Mahama; In this regard, you are dealing with me directly on his behalf, dealing with me directly, means automatically, You are still dealing with the former president directly, because I am his only keeping an eye on this transaction and I will also act on your behalf if you are interested in partnership and help us receive the funds in your strong account in your country or elsewhere that can accommodate the entire funds.
For your perusal, attached are my International Passport, Called for Bar Certificate and ID card for you to get to know well.
Please also send me a scanned copy of your Passport, address, Cell Number and other information as requested in my first message.
I will provide you with the full details of the transaction after hearing from you again with interest, and that will enable me to explain all the details of the transaction to you, and then if you are interested, kindly you can indicate so we can proceed immediately.
Look forward to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
Augustus Obuadum Tanoh Esq.
(Senior Advocate).

The ID card and passport were simply meh, but the Call to Bar was... well, check it out.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2384376#2384376

I decided to sidestep the demand for a passport and try to get the Lad off script.

Quote:
I shouldn't be surprised that you chose to ignore a significant detail in my last reply. But again, let's move on to something very important. It related to your first email, in which you said this.
"I contacted you and your company as a foreign trustee in order to be his foreign recipient, so that the funds could be converted to your name as a new owner of the funds and transferred to your name... It was decided to place a claim in this fund as a foreign beneficiary."
How could I be a credible recipient of 2.5 billion Euros? It's a very cogent question and I'd appreciate your considered answer.

We'll see.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic