SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let it go.... "I, Sven, am not a gay!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven came back a little later yesterday evening

Sven: Let me tell you something I know of for sure with you or without you I will travel out of this country
You are just showing me your true colors and how you have been convinced and carried away and I love that
Thank you so much lady Anna
Anna: So it is my fault that I have no money to travel to you right now?
Has it been all about getting out of Nigeria for you? Have you used my love for that?
I can't believe the way you act
Sven: I can't believe you are forgetting about me so fast. you promise to be there for me, take me out of suffering and bring me to you because of the love we share and have a good job and a good family with you. but where are those promises Gerda took it away as she proposed
Anna: NO
you gave up on the job
Sven: Anna you hurt me bitterly
Anna: I tried to bring you to me but that stupid joojoo stole the money
Sven: Whose fault
Anna: It was because of you that the parcel was sent back you could've sold it to get money for traveling
Sven: Did you tell me before putting money there
Anna: I was in debt because of the wedding preparations and because of that I have no access to money now
and you want to blame ME????
Sven: Because of me parcel was sent back. Thank you
Blame you. I can't
Anna: You want to blame me for everything, yet you don't see what I have done for you
for us
Sven: But I love the way you will leave me here and go back to Liverpool
Anna: I don't leave you there
You leave me here
Sven: You are in debt because of wedding, now where is the wedding. You are about to leave the man you are in debt for
Anna: How am I leaving you? I have no means to come to you? What do you expect from me? To walk all the way?
Sven: I can't come there, am helpless I have no money and am in debt but you have a friend who thinks about luxurious life than helping you have a family
Its okay Anna
Anna: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU I HAVE NO INFLUENCE OVER HER
Sven: I don't want you to lock your self indoor or see me in dream reading hurting words
Am sorry madam influencer
Anna: then why are you talking to me like this
Sven: Am sorry if I have been harsh tonight talking to you
Please accept my apology
Anna: Why do you keep doing this every time?
<crying emoji>
Sven: Gerda know nothing about marriage because she has never been in to one and am not sure she needs it
Am sorry
Please don't cry tonight
Crying can't do wedding
Anna: 😭 you made me
Sven: Am sorry
Please
Anna: you apologized this morning and only hours after you do the same thing again
Sven: Did I accuse you
Please be happy till your vacation is over
Won't you plan a party this weekend over there
Anna: How do you know about this?
And yes you accused me
I can't believe you are forgetting about me so fast. you promise to be there for me, take me out of suffering and bring me to you because of the love we share and have a good job and a good family with you. but where are those promises Gerda took it away as she proposed
You are just showing me your true colors and how you have been convinced and carried away and I love that
Sven: Its normal thing people do when they are in a strange country
Anna: You ask me to steal or beat people just for you to see me. What type of woman are you
Sven: Should I stop talking to you because you often hold my words against me
Won't you have a party
Anna: You accuse me of things, say hurtful things and then you apologize and pretend you never said it
I'm not holding it against you but I hate the way you treat me these last few days
Sven: Am not accusing you but people say the truth is bitter
Anna: It is not the truth what you say about me
I did many things for us to be together and now that I can't do anything you hold it against me
Sven: To God who made me I love you and want to be with you till the end but I have no money to come to England for now
Anna: And I have no money to come to Akure now
Sven: Okay sorry for not saying the truth about you
And I said you should enjoy your vacation before going back to Liverpool
Won't you have a traditional party
Anna: you said it in anger
yes there will be a party this weekend, on Sunday evening
Sven: Really, how do you know that
Anna: you were angry when you said it
Sven: But you didn't tell me about that
What are the things you will like to see and eat at the party
Anna: I don't know yet. I think traditional African things. I didn't decide yet
I didn't have the chance to tell you yet, because you were being angry with me again
Sven: Okay
You have to enjoy to the fullest before going back
Anna: I don't know if I can
How can I have a party if you are not here with me
Sven: You have to because I can't be there
I can't come to Benin Republic
Anna: I know you can't
Sven: They are local people who believe in tradition but they dare not come near Nigeria border not to talk of coming to southern part the most peaceful in Nigeria
Anna: who?
Sven: So go ahead with your party so you can share the testimony when you are back to Liverpool
Anna: who don't dare to come to the nigerian border?
Sven: The wicked Benin people
Anna: oh
the people at the resort are very friendly
Sven: When I was there you can't believe that bike driver can't even follow us near the border because he is afraid of Nigerian
Anna: Really. Why?
Sven: All of them can't be wicked
Because he thinks Nigerian can beat him up if he do anything stupid. That was why am bold to tell that thief to come to seme border so they will beat him
Anna: Are Nigerians that agressive?
Sven: We don't take shit, that was why I ask them to bring that case to Nigeria so they will invite them here
Nigerians are loving and caring but hate stupid behavior
Am in church
Chat tomorrow
Goodnight
Anna: ok, it was smart of you
Sven: Have fun there before going to your country
Anna: hmm. not even "goodnight, I love you"
ok
bye

2:03 AM
Sven: Goodnight
Sweet dreams

7:25 AM
Anna: Good morning I hope you slept well. I didn't. I'm worried about juju coming for you
8:25 AM
Sven: Remember don't let dream be or remain a dream
Please worry about you there without me and stop your about juju the empty barrel
Anna: Easy for you to say. I had a horrible dream last night. That's why I send my message to you so early to see if you're ok
I just hope you are.
What dream
Anna: It was about a giant black man with a huge knife. He had a large scar and missed a finger. He spoke words I couldn't understand. He kept repeating something about ogun. I have no idea what that is and at the end he threw a human head at me. That's when I woke up
I was so scared
Sven: You don't about you coming here and have a family.
Scare about what I sent
You dreamt because its what you are thinking through out the night
Anna: scared about that horrible dream
Sven: Human head, that will be the head of his family not mine
Are you giving me excuse so that you will leave to England without seeing me
Anna: his family? Who? Do you know anything about this? Is this joojoo apearing in my dream?
And no, I'm not giving you excuses, you know I can't come to Akure, I never said I could and Joojoo doesn't know I am here, so I'm not afraid for myself this time, but he does know where you are
Sven: How will I know, have I see him before. You are the one that think and dreamt
Since you can't come, don't worry about my life then
Enjoy your vacation so you will go back with happiness
Anna: how many times have I told you I am not happy and I just told you again that I am worried about you
Sven: Thank you for worry
You are crying when you are close to me and couldn't come to me, what will you do if you go back to Liverpool
Anna: What do you think?
Sven: Anna keep having fun there
Anna: you are angry with me again
do you know what ogun is?
Sven: god of iron
Stop accusing me that am angry because I don't know what my angry will be will it bring you here when you said money, friend can't make you come here
You dreamt without solution
Am having Low Battery
Good day miss
Anna: It scared me. I can't control my dreams to have a solution
Sven: Why are you scared when you are doing great there while you have the chance of helping me
Anna: How do I have that chance?
Sven: Be good
You will be done soon and go back to Liverpool
Anna: How do I have the chance of helping you?
Sven: Don't worry miss
Thank you
Chat later
Anna: So you just say things like that without explaining. Nice of you. I'm going outside. Not waiting here all day only for your reply, while it's a beautiful day

He reduced himself to a pathetic cry-baby

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOLOL! Twisted Evil

09.35 - Sven to Claude:
Quote:
Its not my complaints that got him sick, he was sick because his brother joojoo could not pick his call and reply mails when he is carry a HVC package. So am not the one. Thank you for your messages

Claude:
Quote:
Sven,
Of course, it is not your fault that our old colleague Akwoodi got sick and died! Jesus, we are educated people and we understand things normally without ridiculous superstitions and without believing in charms and spells. Those head hunters are like wild animals and deserve to be punished! I hope the Benin Police will do their duty and capture them before they cross the border to Nigeria. Manager Jesus tell me that you know a police inspector in Benin? This is true? Can you get in touch with him and find out details directly from an authorized source?

Friendly,
Claude

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10:10 Gerda to Sven (attached a low quality picture of my character in a hammock)
Quote:
I don't know what it is that you keep telling Anna, but she's exhausted because of a lack of sleep. Mike took care of her and installed a hammock so she can relax a bit. Please stop talking to her if you only want to make her stressed and unhappy. What kind of man are you?

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10.35 - Sven to Gerda... He decided he did not need Gerda anymore, so the tone of his messages changed again. Laughing
Quote:
Don't be crazy and daft. A very coward human being. Please don't mail me again if you don't think we'll before doing anything

10.59 - The same Sven, to Gerda... another funny text:
Quote:
Am a man who truly love her lady and wanted to take her to altar and have a family but there is one antagonist which is you. Wait, how do you think she will be happy when she is close to her man but with your coward attitude you refuse to let her come because you are not ready to have a family that's why you are stopping her

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.40 - Joojoo sent another threatening message to our idiot:
Quote:
OOOOHH U CAN JA BUT U CAN NO HIDE
WI BI BEHIND UNA NA WI BI WAITIN FO DI RIGHT TAIM
WI SACRFICED 3 PEEPEL FO DI WAREHOUS BUT OGUN STIL REQURES YUR BLOOD
ILL PUT UR HEAD ON OGUN ALTAR NA UR FINGERS GO BI ON MA NECKLINE
DEN WERE DEALIN WIT UR FAMILY

===

11.48 - Back to Gerda & Sven dialogues... Gerda to Sven:
Quote:
You're just a cowardly man that is afraid to come to his woman. As her future husband it is your responsibility to make her happy. As her good friend it's my responsibility to keep her safe, which I'm doing by preventing her from being in danger by traveling alone and preventing her from marrying to a cowardly douchebag. If you truly were man enough for Anna you would've been here days ago.

===

More fun with our dear Sven. Laughing Laughing Laughing

12.25 - My Chief Inspector Ebierre writes a "warning message!" to Sven:
Quote:
Leave immediately from your home and go to a friend who can host you for a few weeks. I do not want to alarm you for nothing, but we have clear information indicating that a group of people led by the former TSC driver Amalauni are looking for you to kill you. Already here are 3 beheaded victims, at the warehouse in Parakou. The criminal record of Joojoo Amalauni makes us believe that he will not stop until he succeeds in obtaining what he has proposed. If you can move to another city, do it as fast as possible. Do not say anything to the members of your family that remains at home so that they can not even reveal your location under torture. These wild warriors are used to cutting the fingers of their victims and to wear them like some trophies. It seems that the death of the former manager of the delivery company (who was also the head of their big family) has made them feel necessary to appeal to some old and brutal traditions. Our colleagues from the Nigerian police have already received all the information we have about Djona's headhunters tribe. In short, you are targeted by a group of wild hunters and you will have to stay hidden until we can capture them. Border crossing points patrols are already alerted, but these people know how to cross the land and know the wild areas well. They seem to have been able to access the delivery company's documents and have all the necessary data to find you. This blood brotherhood know very well how to get into the field, so it will not be easy to stop them. It would be good if you warn your neighbors and friends that any unknown person can be a deadly threat.
CI Ebierre

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12:20 Sven to Gerda
Quote:
Why are you dumb you think you are preventing her but you are hurting her because you know she doesn't have money to travel. God knows and Anna knows I don't have money to come to border and I can't travel to deadly Benin Republic

12:50 Gerda to Sven
Quote:
Deadly Benin republic? Don't make me laugh please. We're here for days now and nobody wanted to kill us. Maybe it is because you were just a little girl trying to be a man that you can't come to Anna. You're to afraid that your small dick won't be able to satisfy her. The men here look and behave like real men instead of frightened little chickens, so please stay away.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL, poor Sven! Laughing Laughing Laughing

12.48 - Sven to my inspector of Benin police:
Quote:
Thank you inspector for the information

===

13.11 - Regarding yesterday messages, Pierre writes again to Sven:
Quote:
Dear Mister Sven,
Did you find out more about your fiancΓ©e's culinary preferences? About its possible allergies to certain foods?
I have to go home tomorrow, and I would like to know that things are clear and well established. Thank you!

Best regards,
Pierre

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10:30
Sven: Good for you
I can see everything been fake
And your friend have been teaching you her coward behavior
Warn your friend not to mail me again. She can't help so why disturbing my peace
Be good with her
<screenshot from gerda's first message from this morning, with his last message to her also visible>
<picture gerda sent him>
Beautiful and charming ☺. Good day
How I wish I can have this charming face to my self and to my unborn children but she is staying with an antagonist and a coward lady who doesn't want her to be happy

Sven likes Gerda to talk about his dick Laughing
12:59 PM
Anna: hm. I can see you haven't used very nice words as well
and how many times did I say I have no choice right now
What do you expect me to do? How do you think I have the chance of helping you?
Sven: It seems your friend is interested in my dick
Anna: Stop talking about her if you don't want to hear from her anymore. I asked you a question
Sven: What question
Anna: How do I have the chance of helping you
Sven: Helping me? You can convince yourself, your friend by coming to me so we get Marry and go together so how will you help
Anna I don't want you to start thinking because you are with your friend and am here alone with my family
So please have fun there
Anna: I don't have to convince myself. I know I want to be with you, but I can't convince her
You try
Sven: Good for you then
I try by what?
Anna: Why it it good for me?
try convincing her
Sven: Please am not talking about it this afternoon because your coward friend will mail me again if you are thinking or moody and talking rubbish to me
Anna please cheer up and enjoy your stay there till you are back to Liverpool
Anna: And what's your plan for when I'm back in Liverpool? We will be even further apart
Sven: Plan? I have no plan (I think this might be one of the first times he's telling the truth)
You are close to me someone stop you from coming to me, so how won't many stops you when you are in Liverpool
I thought that is what your friend want if we are further apart so you can be single as her
Anna: No that's not what she wants. She wants me to be happy
And she is looking after my wellbeing
Sven: Really your well-being
Please stay with her then
So its me that I don't look after your well-being
Good, thanks
Anna: Did I say you don't?
Sven: You don't have a say to your friend and she control you because she pay for your vacation
Anna: I have a say in a lot of things here, but I can't demand her to pay for a ticket
Sven: Your friend is talking to me any how and talking about my dick yet you have nothing to say to her
Then enjoy the vacation with her please
Anna: Looking at that message you've sent her I think I don't want to know what you 2 have been saying to eachother
did she say she wants to have sex with you?
Sven: Good then
Why will she mentioned my dick and this is not her first time
Anna: I don't know. Depends on what she said
If she called you a dick because of how you spoke to her that would be a different context then when she would ask you to fuck her senseless with your dick
Sven: What she said
Anna: But I don't know
Sven: Gerda the boss and controller
But she can't control me
Lady am not talking of that read the screenshot I sent well
Am not a slave so I can't be control by her
Enjoy with her
Anna: Nobody said you are
I heard that is what most of the ladies do in UK that is why they don't have a man. I see you are different but Mabel is trying to bring you to the category
I can't be before
Anna: No she doesn't
Usually she's very nice to men. I don't know what you said to her that made her use these words
Sven: A lady telling a man she is afraid of satisfying her woman on bed that is why he doesn't want to come to her
What I said to her
Anna: You're not her man, so I'm glad you don't want to come to her πŸ˜‰
Sven: Ask her to show you all the mails I sent before you left Liverpool
Anna: Oh, that reminds me, please explain her about the being fake comment, because she keeps asking me about it
Sven: You are glad when even you don't want
Anna: I want you here, but I'm glad she's not interested in my man
Sven: Am not talking to her again
Really she is not interested in your man. So she do have interest in another lady man before
Anna: not that I know of
Why are you so interested in her?
Sven: In a coward, selfish, antagonist, a lady who can travel miles because a stranger can sex her because her man cheat her
My family will forbid marrying that type of a lady
Anna: Good
Then stop talking about her because it will look like you want her instead of me
Sven: Then talk sense into her lose sense so she will help you here
Anna: I AM TRYING BUT SHE REFUSES
I can go as far as the border
Sven: Keep trying we have limited time. 3weeks will be over (Really... this is his only plan to get his woman... uhm, money I mean)
Anna: she will not change her mind
Sven: I can't come to border
Anna: I wish she would but she wont
Sven: Except Akure port. Me, my family will be there
Good for her then
Anna: 😒 I can't go there
I wish I would be able to cash the cheque, I would be there yesterday
Sven: Yesterday?
Anna: Only option now is for us to meet at the border, where you can cash the cheque and bring us both to akure. But you can't and you'll be angry for me even saying it
Sven: Angry of what
Anna: of me saying that
Sven: Saying what?
Anna: Only option now is for us to meet at the border, where you can cash the cheque and bring us both to akure. But you can't
Sven: I can't come to border
Anna: I know. I just said that. I wish you could
Sven: Gerda think everyone will be wicked as her that is why she thinks you will be hurt traveling here
Am sorry I can't
Be fine there Anna
Anna: <crying emoji>
Sven: Please stop this

Anna didn't read that final message. She left facebook logged in again, so it looks to him like Anna is online, but she won't respond for a while. He's becoming boring, but I really hope he's nervous about the recent events with Joojoo.
Later today Anna will tell him she spoke with some locals working in the resort and they told her that those tribes are brutal and won't stop till they got their revenge. Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, he isn't interested in modelling. A shame. Fortunately, we still have his Tinker Bell picture and whatever else he did.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The whining little coward.. that ungrateful IQ70 lad..doesnΒ΄t want to do anything. Except sit on his butt and see barbequed chickens fly into his mouth. Or a fat paycheck. Lazy bastard.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap, exactly! Very Happy

13.46 - Sven to Pierre:
Quote:
Sorry for not getting back to you Mr Pierre. A good afternoon to you. My lady does not seem to be happy because I can't come over to Benin Republic. So I don't really know much about making her happy traditionally. So please if you can have her the Italian dish and set up a traditional play or drama that will make her happy. To your family i wish happiness to you all

15.13 - Pierre to Sven:
Quote:
Dear Mister Sven,
Of course, I will try to do everything so that Lady Anna and Lady Gerda will be delighted with our hospitality.
We hired some local music and dancing bands, we will have barbecue and open-bar and our employees will be at the disposal of our guests for any personal fantasy.
I deeply regret that you can not be here but I understand everything, because of course business needs to be set before pleasure.
I assure you that everything will be as the two ladies want and they will be treated as queens.

If you need any kind of information, I'll ask you to get in touch with my assistant Betty for the next few days (as long as I'm gone).

Best regards,
Pierre

In fact, in the next few days I will be on a short vacation (a safari in harsh conditions Laughing ).
===

15.50 - Sven to Chief Inspector Ebierre... our moron is scared. Laughing
Quote:
Please send me his picture

My policeman:
Quote:
I'm sorry, but I can not pass classified information from criminal files to civilians. It is possible, however, that my colleagues from the Nigerian police allow you to look at Amalauni's file if you know how to talk to them. But I can quote to you his biometric data:
- 197 cm tall,
- 210 kg weight,
- Athletic constitution (it is a giant man full of muscles),
- On his face has a huge scar that divides the right cheek into two parts (from the eyes to the chin),
- The little finger on the left hand is missing from the first phalanx,
- Is a violent man and it is advisable to avoid direct contact with him,
- In 2007 he killed a man and was imprisoned for 9 years. In prison he killed another three detainees who tried to steal his food and threatened him with the knives.
- He was released in 2018 and his uncle (the deceased Osuaze Akwoodi) hired him as a driver on one of the delivery vans of the TSC company.
Lately, he was kept under observation by my colleagues at the Sokodo (Togo) police, where Amalauni bought a property on the outskirts of the city. Starting yesterday morning, he disappeared and no one knows where he is. The eyewitnesses of the recent events in Parakou said there was a huge man among the killers, but that is all the information we have now.
In any case, it is impossible to meet him and not to acknowledge him! Your problem is not him, but the people who are with him (his relatives). Those hunters are people whom we (the police) do not know, because no one enters in the forests of Djona. They are accustomed to watching their prey for days, they are dangerous and ruthless. It is useful to leave your home for the next period, because no one can provide your security.
CI Ebierre

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read every single page so far, great baiting Birlic and Linoline, if the turd does not want to go to the boarder, there is always Abuja, the ladies have a friend flying in on Sunday from Manchester and they are going there to meet her.
Akure to Abuja 430km, 6 and half hours by road.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot already refused to go to Abuja to take over that very valuable parcel, so I find it hard to believe he will accept it now to travel.
If Anna gets to Abuja, then Sven surely will insist that she make her complete trip to Akure.
I'm very sure of this.

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna has no visa for Nigeria, and wonΒ΄t be able to score one from where she is. Forget it.
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You experts can find a way to make him travel even 200km be fun.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^looks like I convinced him, but let's not cheer too soon

Later in the afternoon
Anna: Can't just turn off my feelings
Sven: What feelings?
You are giving third party chance to turn off your feelings by holding you down because you have no money
Anna: This again...
I was talking about being sad.
Sven: Sad? Why are you sad
Anna: Because we can't be together of course
Sven: Whose fault?
Anna: Not mine
Sven: OK MA, so why are you crying or sad then
Please enjoy your self
Anna: Should I be happy that you don't want to come here?
Sven: Don't tell me I don't want to come there
Anna: It's true, you said it yourself
Sven: So it's my fault am in debt, or I don't have money
Anna: Not mine either
Yet you expect me to beg for help and you don't try yourself
Sven: Anna please cheer up and enjoy. That will make your friend happy
Beg the people am still owing debt
Anna please
Anna: Someone else
Anybody
I don't know
Sven: Enjoy
Anna: With gran's cheque you can refund them in days
Sven: Really, why don't use ask me to steal or kill people then
Please please
Anna: Stop that. I never asked you that
Sven: Hold that
So I should turn to another beggar when I have done that twice just to be with you
Anna: What about me? My debts were a lot more and now I only have money to survive, not a penny more
You ask the same of me and I do as you ask, but you're not willing to try the same
Sven: When you get back to Liverpool, ask Gerda to pay for your trip to grandma and give her the cheque so she will change it to your name (what an a$$hole)
Sven: What did you do
Anna: I begged for help
Sven: From who
From your coward best friend
Anna: I don't even know how to explain to gran
Sven: Wicked being
Anna: From gerda, but also when you went to collect the parcel. I begged may people but they all refused because of my debt
Sven: Explain to her that someone stop you from coming to me when you know I don't have money to come to you
Stay with those you beg and enjoy your stay with your friend
Anna: Please try my love, I'm begging you
Sven: Try what
Anna: To come here or at least to the border
I need you
Sven: I need you more but I can't come to border or Benin
Anna: Because you don't try
Sven: Your thinking
Anna: Can't stop thinking
And it's you I think about all the time
Sven: Thinking without solution
Okay
Anna: Did you think of a solution?
Sven: I will be at the port
Anna: Since I'm here but you're just one country away, I can feel the need for you in my whole body (that got him silent for a while Laughing )
Sven: Hmmm
Well done ma
Anna: Well done what?
Sven: For feeling my need when you stay away because your friend wants that
Anna: No, because I have no money. You know that
Sven: OK
Anna: This need is killing me. Keeping me awake and constantly thinking about you
Just thinking about how it would be if we are together finally
Sven: Voice out to your friend and make her understand your feelings
Yell at her if she talk rubbish
Anna: Uhm no, these feelings are for you alone, I'm not going to discuss my physical desire with her
Sven: The feeling of you getting married not the feeling of your body
You tell your friends your fiancee needs you and yell at them if they refuse
I swear on our love I tried to convince them, even my parents but they yell at me
Anna: Then try harder
Sven: Madam am done trying. It's your turn to walk to me when you are close
Anna: My turn? Look what I have done for you already. So much. I've lost so much already and you dare to say it's my turn?
Are you a man or not?
Sven: What have you done Anna
You lose everything because of me and you still don't want to have me
Anna: You forgot so soon?
You didn't read what I just wrote
I want only you.
I need you
Sven: Am an fool then (truer words were never spoken)
Anna: But you don't want me. If you did you'd fight harder
Sven: Have me when you stay in Benin
I don't want you right? Good, thanks for the compliment
Anna: Yes I want you when I'm here and the years to come
If it were my choice we would've gone to Akure, but it's not my choice
We could've been married by now if you came to me
Sven: Keep saying that till your three weeks end
Anna: See... You don't want to
You don't even want to try.
Sven: Its not your choice because you can't control yourself and you don't have your feet yet
Anna: What do you mean by that?
Sven: Really I don't want to try?
You have some one controlling you which is Gerda the Goliath
Wait won't she be the one controlling our life when we are married
Anna: To refresh your memory, it's not my choice because I wanted you in england, sent you almost all my money and lost the rest to planning a wedding with music you requested. While you lost the parcel and had it sent back. If not for that you would've had money to come to me. I have nothing now because I tried to get you to me
Sven: You are weak Anna
Am sorry ma
Anna: So what does that make you?
A bully
Sven: You now criticize me that you lost all your money because of me Anna?
Good comment
Anna: Because of circumstances we couldn't imagine, but the parcel due to you and in the end
Sven: Thanks you
You have say it all, will you please enjoy your vacation as proposed
Now am the ungrateful, a man that doesn't want you?
Anna: Thank you for calling me weak after everything I've done for you
Sven: Everything you have done
Thank you for everything you have done, I won't bother you again. Please have fun
Anna: Sure, thank you for rejecting me once again
From here Anna stopped reading his messages, right now they still appear unread for him)
Sven: Reject?
I love your assumptions and you think that way because you reject me
Bold enough when saying something to me but act like a baby when you are with your so call friend
Because of you, I risk my life twice, owe debts, got stranded on the street, got implicated, and also been threatened to kill yet am not a man to you. OMG
So painful

6:12 PM A new plot twist. This gives possibilities.
Sven: Another solution by my dad
He propose to follow me to Lagos State airport
That will be just a flight from Cotonou
I don't know if your coward friend can book a flight for you from Cotonou to muritala Muhammad airport Lagos State Nigeria. So I will bring you home to Akure

I am thinking about trying to tell him that Gerda allowed for a flight to Cotonou by private jet. Anna will tell Victor she'll take a taxi from there to the border, because Gerda will give her some pocket money for buying some food on her trip. Not enough for a flight to Lagos, but enough to come to the border, but he'll have to pick her up there.
That's about as far as my one-minute-made-up-plan goes for now. Let's see what he thinks of this first.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not Cotonou, but directly Abuja... Transcorp Hilton Abuja (5 star hotel)... Gerda leaves for Europe, but Anna stays at the hotel... If Sven does not come to Abuja, then Anna goes to him with a rented car... Joojoo brothers kidnap her. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Abuja it will be....but right now I'll make him believe that Anna thinks she can convince Gerda. Nothing nicer than getting his hopes up, only to shatter them in the morning Laughing
Gerda is hanging out with the Sokoto boys right now.

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him about the $10,000.00 he can cash it in Abuja and as a surprise Ann saved money to buy him a iPhone as a suprise present because he was accepted to turn up at the safari lodge, also a Liverpool football shirt signed by all the players when they won the Champions league .
Try it B and L, they love a football shirt the west African scammers
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the suggestion, but Anna can't buy him a phone, she has no access to money now, she "only" has the $10.000,- cheque from her grandmother in Sven's name.
(And welcome to the forum of course)

9:31 PM
Anna: 😘 I don't know, but Lagos is still another country. I hope she'll agree
Sven: That is the closest international airport from Cotonou
Anna: You do realize that I'm not even close to cotonou right now
Sven: Even if you are coming from anywhere in the world your plane will drop in Lagos airport
Anna: I realize that, but the closest international airport from here is Cotonou I think
Sven: I know but instead of driving you down to border they will take you to Cotonou which is much safer and your friend can escort you to Cotonou and I will pick you up in Lagos and come to Akure
Madam rejecter, where have you been since you left online
Anna: don't call me that
I never rejected you
Sven: Cotonou is still in Benin Republic and not Nigeria
Angry?
So who is rejecting here
Are you outside since or where
Anna: Having dinner.
Sven: You don't miss me when having that
Anna: they made it a big happening with grills outside, it was very nice
of course I miss you
I miss you always
Hope you are not moody today
Anna: I have a little hope now, but I need to talk to Gerda about this
Thank you for trying 😘
Sven: Regards to my dad who brought the idea because I am helpless but he wants to see you
Anna: It makes me very happy
I want to meet your family too
Sven: Hope to see that charming face soon
The picture Gerda sent to me earlier made me happy
Anna: She's not that bad. I was thinking of you when she made it
Sven: You are truly an epitome of beauty
😊 Thank you
Sven: Finally my baby is happy
Now I can rest from Gerda frustration
Anna: we still need her to get me to lagos
And at this moment she's not too happy with you
Sven: Thank God you can't cheat me with beauty
God created me to be handsome a little ☺
Anna: not just a little
a lot
Sven: Who cares if she is happy with me
Anna: I do, because it is her that we need to pay for my ticket to lagos
Sven: Coward being
Anna: me?
Sven: How can I call my baby coward its your friend
Anna: ok
maybe send her a nice message so she's in a good mood when I ask her
Sven: When will you discuss it with her
Anna: I think in the morning. She's hanging out with the Sokoto guys now
Sven: Hmm
Sokoto guys
I trust you though
Anna: I'm talking to you, not with them
Sven: Your friend want to have fun with those guys
Anna: don't know, none of my business
Sven: Gerda the sokoto baby
Just be good
Hope you are not feeling bored and lonely
Anna: A little, but I like talking to you. I'll just go to bed early I think
If she agrees to pay when will you like to come
Anna: As soon as I can of course
Sven: But let me know before she book the flight so I will know when dad has the money
Anna: Yes of course
Sven: Are you happy now
How will you feel when you see me
Anna: Yes of course I am. At least there's a chance now that we'll be together soon
Then I will be so happy I can't describe
Sven: Really
Putting that in suspense
Anna: what do you mean?
Sven: How to describe your happiness when you see me
Anna: Not to be rude, but when I see you your dad needs to look away, because I want to kiss you like nobody is looking and he'll be embarrassed
Sven: He won't be embarrass, he will be happy
Anna: but I'll be πŸ˜‰
Sven: I will lift you up when kissing me
You shouldn't be when am there
Anna: I'll forget embarrassment and just be so happy to see you and to touch you
Sven: That's it
Anna: now you
Sven: Me?
Anna: I don't understand
Anna: how will you feel when you see me?
Sven: Happiest man on earth, dream come through
Mouth can't express my happiness
I will fill fulfill
Hug, kiss, lift you up before introducing you to my dad
Anna: I can't wait
Sven: Same here
When we are back to Akure, you will eat, relax and sleep before any other things
Anna: hm really?
I think I want to spend some time alone with you before sleeping πŸ˜‰
Sven: Sure
Am with dad now discussing about you
Anna: what does he say?
Sven: Nothing really just talking about how to meet you
Anna: ok
Sven: And I told him about the dream
Anna: mine?
Sven: Yes
Anna: not the one I told you last week before I came to Benin right?
Sven: That would be embarrassing
Not that the one of today
Anna: Oh, that's ok
what did he say about it?
Sven: I can't tell him about last week own
Anna: I'm glad you didn't tell him that
but what did he say about ti?
Sven: He said is the dream about me or you just dreamt it
Anna: I didn't see you in my dream but I felt your presence
Don't know how
Sven: You felt my presence when you saw him that tall dude speak a language you don't understand and show you a human head
Anna: He said something about ogun and he was threatening and then he threw a human head at me and I woke up. It was not his own head
Sven: Whose head did he throw
But it was just you and him in the dream
Anna: I don't know whose head it was
Sven: I don't feel comfortable with you been in Benin
Anna: I only saw him in my dream but I knew you were close
why all these questions? What does dad say about it?
Sven: He stop asking because he already said he should be coming to Akure that we will be waiting for him
If he can come
Anna: did he say what my dream means?
Sven: Am thinking maybe Pierre is not related to this man that die
Your dream to me is just what you are thinking about
Anna: I don't know
what did dad say about my dream?
Sven: He just smile and ask whose head did you see
I told my friend this after about the mail he sent everyone was smiling that he should come
Anna: ok, so nobody is worried
I was talking with the locals here at the resort about it and they said that some local tribes take blood revenge seriously and won't stop until they get what they want
so I am a bit worried
Sven: Baby if Pierre is related to the dead man and if he goes home for buried and he saw juju and he mention my name to pierre you know you might not be safe there
They take blood in their country and not to other countries like Nigeria
Nigerians are not that gentle especially the Yorubas
We don't want any terrorist here
Another thing was the address
Though its my street but not my house number
Anna: you didn't give them the right house number?
Sven: So if they see anyone asking of me and holding a picture then he is in trouble
Yes
Anna: why would you give a different house number when a valuable parcel is sent to you?
whose house number did you give?
Sven: When they are bringing parcel to me they will call me because they can't know the street
Anna: I don't understand
please explain
Sven: When they are bringing something to someone they will have to call for directions
My house is off the main street that need directions
So if they are to bring parcel they will call me so I will direct them to my street so I will meet them
Do you understand now
Anna: not really
I understand but not why you would write another house number
Sven: Its not a house number but a popular church number close to my house so its easy for direction
Anna: ok. Your church?
Sven: When you are here you will see it
Not really my church because I don't go there but it's close to my house
Anna: what church do you go to ?
Sven: If they are bringing something to me I will be in the front of the church
I told you before
Anna: I don't remember the name dear
Sven: <snipped, the church can’t help that scammers are among them>
Anna: oh, yes now I remember
Sven: Yeah
Africans need to be wise
Because I don't trust those shipping company
They might deliver parcel to someone and later arrange thieves to come and collect it back
Anna: so that's the reason you didn't give your own address?
Oh, do they really do that there?
Sven: I said something about Pierre but you don't take it serious
I can't say but trust no one
Anna: I know what you said, but I don't know about it.
Sven: Juju deceive his uncle and made him dead because of some one parcel
Try to find out please for your safety
Anna: Pierre is gone already, I can't contact him
Sven: Find out if he is not traveling home and if he does find out why he is going home
Anna: He said he's going to his family, but didn't tell me why
Sven: If he is related to them you will have to leave there because your dream might come to pass
Gone to where
Anna: To his family
Sven: Try and find out from his assistant please
where he is you mean?
Anna: His replacement arrived here this evening, I can ask if she knows
Sven: No but why he left to his family when its not weekend
Please do
Anna: Ok
I'll ask tomorrow
Sven: Is your friend back
Anna: I'm alone here in the media room now, I'm going to bed soon
She might still be at the campfire
Sven: Hope you are not missing the camp fire
I am in church I will be off soon
Anna: I'm not there now
ok
good night
Sven: Sleep well baby
Sweet dreams
Is something bothering you
Anna: no, nothing, you just worried me about juju now
Sven: Why
He doesn't know you
Anna: because you suddenly insist on knowing if pierre and him are related
Sven: Yes because of your safety
Anna: like you said. If juju and pierre talk he might find out who I am
you're worried about my safety, now I'm worried as well
Sven: That's why I hate those small countries
Please sleep well and don't think much
You will be out of there soon
Goodnight
Love you
Anna: love you too

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline, she bought the phone in Liverpool to surprise him if he turned up to meet her, this turd is a dry shit, he does not want to move, you and Birlic will come up with a plan and make the try up shit move, please not to UK, we got to many of him, please only move him in Africa
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitty, there's very little chance of ever getting a Lad to go from West Africa to the UK; even the best Safari baiters have found that just about impossible.

I can recall just one example: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=238514. I'll admit some bias there, I played a small part in the bait...

Birlic, Captain Hydell does work for clients other than a certain church, so if Anna needs to be rescued, you know who to send.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitty, even back in Liverpool Anna didn't have access to money. Some vague situation with her ex and a made up situation why she can't reach the fortune she has right now. (my bank, my bogus, he believes it, so it's fine). That's why I came up with Anna's grandmother sending her the $10.000,- cheque signed in his name. To give him some more incentive to travel.

Yastreb, Thank you for the offer. That can be fun. If you still have Anna's email, give me a message. The kidnapping will be somewhere next week. First Joojoo will visit the resort and take a lot of money from Gerda, then on Monday we'll see how the story goes from there. Birlic isn't available till Monday.

8:58 Birgit (Pierre's replacement) to Sven
Quote:
Hello Sven,
Mrs. Anna just asked me to contact you with any information I have regarding Pierre's absence. I have to tell you that I do not know much. He had some family emergency which caused him to go home to Parakou until Sunday. Pierre will arrive back at the resort late Sunday evening or Monday morning. At this moment there's nothing more I can say about it.
Best regards,
Birgit

9:23 Sven
Quote:
Thank you Birgit, do have a great day

9:53 Anna to Sven
Quote:
I was hoping to sleep a little better tonight, but I had the same dream again. It was the same man talking about ogun, but this time it was your head he threw at me. Please let me know if you're ok. It worried me a lot.

9:56 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Good morning, I am fine. I shall not die but live to manifest what God has done, he said I shall not fear the terror by and arrow that flies by day

Sven: Good morning, how was your night
Anna: not good
Sven: Why
Anna: Didn't you read my email?
Sven: Of course I did and I replied that no weapon formed against me shall prosper
Anna: I know, I just saw it
Sven: I shall die but live and proclaim the glory of the Lord
You are dreaming because of what you are thinking and because you are afraid
Anna: you are worried about me. Do I have no reason to be worried as well?
Sven: I am worried because you are in Benin
Did you tell your friend abt coming
Anna: Yes I did
Sven: What is her response?
Anna: She said it's still to another country so she refused. Also she said you called her all kinds of nasty things
Now she hates you and because of that refuses me to go to you 😞
Anna: I was hoping maybe you'd send her a nice message yesterday, but you didn't
Sven: I won't
She should hold her money
Anna: I'm sad now 😞
Sven: Sad why?
Your friend has turn herself to your god
Anna: Because she refused and I was hoping we'd be together soon

Guess he has network problems, because he's not responding anymore

=======

Sven: I told you she is selfish and coward who doesn't want your happiness
11:55 AM
Sven: Did you bother to explain to her about those threatening me now

12:00 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Did you bother explain about what is going on now and your dreams to your friend and also the risk am in if am in this country for too long

1:14 PM
Anna: Of course I did
Now I see
Please stay with her then
Anna: what do you see?
Sven: What did I want to see since she doesn't want you to come
Anna: You said "now I see"
see what?
Sven: She's a bitch who is looking for someone to join her bullshit behavior
I see she doesn't want you to be married
Anna: If you say so
Sven: If I say so
Now you see she doesn't want you to get marry. Or you abide with her decision
?
Anna: I don't really have a choice
Sven: Glad you abide by her decision
Please be fine till you get back to Liverpool
Anna: What do you expect me to do? Leave the resort and walk to Akure?
Sven: I said you should enjoy your stay there
And be happy so that coward won't Mail me
Anna: And you said you're glad I abide by her decison
what do you mean with that?
Sven: <Sven set the emoji to πŸ‘‰.>
I ask you to be happy so that your coward friend won't mail me that I cause your thinking and be moody
<Sven set the emoji to πŸ™.>
Anna: Trying, but not easy
you can make me happy by trying to come to the border
Sven: I should come to a country that some people are trying to kill me
You don't love me, you want my head cut off as you dreamt
Anna: You said you're not afraid of them
You tell me not to be afraid, but you use it as an excuse not to come
Sven: Am not afraid in my country but not to come to border
Did he know you or he has your pictures?
If you love me enough to be your man and the father of your unborn children convince that lady and be at Lagos port
Anna: I am trying to convince her, but she won't budge
Sven: Or Akure port
Leave her then and stay there with her so far that is what she wants
Anna: you want me to convince her and you don't want me to convince her. You're confusing me
Sven: Confused?
You said you are trying to convince her but she won't budge
I said ignore her then and make her fulfill what she proposed by staying with her for the rest of the vacation
Anna: ok. I just wish we were together
I don't know when it will be now
Sven: Same
Anna: Even when I'm back in England, I don't know how to get the money to travel to you or to help you come to me
Sven: Ok

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate this lad. Really...
Yesterday evening I had some business with a canadian band, and I didn't want to have my evening ruined by this douchebag, so I decided to go offline in the middle of a conversation in the afternoon and pretend the connection was down for the remainder of the day. You'd expect your fiancee to be worried, but no.. not this asswipe.

THU 4:23 PM
Anna: Hm. I come in to check, but you never messaged me anymore. What's wrong?
Sven: Don't know what to say
Because I don't have money I could not bring my girl to me
If not because of money will I still be in this African country
Will I even dream of going to Benin Republic where a laughing stock fool will be threatening to kill me
Anna am just tired and fed up of this life
Two of my brother in street are traveling to Dubai on Saturday after two of their sisters are in USA
Am the first born of my family, a graduate yet I have no work, am in debt
My family proposed I should travel out yet no money to start the process
Anna: 😞 I want you to, but I don't know how
Sven: Am not blaming you darling. Am just saying it
But I know the Lord has not forsaken me and I will be great. All this are temptation and I will conquer
Anna: with or without me?
Sven: Meaning?
Anna: you're talking like it doesn't matter to you where you'll end up. Do you want to go anywhere or be with me?
Sven: Going anywhere like where?
Anna: don't know
you were talking about dubai and usa
I'm not there
Sven: Am just using that as examples. They process that because they have their money
Jealous wifey
Even before we met, we made enquiry about countries that their visa do come out fast and it Dubai and UK. So we all prefer UK than Dubai
Anna: lucky me
Sven: But where is the money for it now
Anna: In the cheque from gran
Sven: Dad work is moving on well, my brothers school fees collected all
Please stop saying cheque when I don't have the cheque
Anna: You're asking, I answered
Sven: Is it post dated cheque or what
Anna: don't ask if you don't like the answer
Sven: If am in UK with you and am yet to have a job, how are we going to be feeding
THU 9:34 PM
Sven: Am sure you are having fun that is why you are not here. Am happy you are happy there
Sven: Good night
Sweet dreams
THU 11:46 PM
Sven: What a luxurious life there
Bye
8:03 AM
Sven: Benin woman keep enjoying there
Good day
9:24 AM
Anna: wow
Sven: What
Life without me there would be nice since yesterday
Keep the enjoyment
Anna: fuck you
You don't even ask, you just jump to conclusions
Sven: Are you dreaming
How will you fuck me when am not there
Ask you what since yesterday evening
All hail lady Benin
Anna: Not fucking anybody. your ego is bigger than your dick
you don't even ask me why I wasn't online, you just jump to conclusions
Sven: My dick
Anna: You wanted me to enjoy here, and now you're scolding me for it
have a nice day
Sven: Really not fucking anybody?
Why will I ask?
You have been OK since you are not here. So don't get my dick involve because you are yet to have it
Anna: You scold me for not being online instead of asking why
Just in case you wanted to know, the sattelite connection went down while we were talking yesterday and has only now been up again
Anna: But thank you for judging me instead of informing
Sven: Uwlc
Enjoy your self
Anna: Make up your mind
You want me to enjoy myself but when it looks like i do you're angry
Sven: About what
Anna: Did you for one moment worry about what happened or informed?
Sven: Angry about a young lady who is enjoying herself vividly
Anna: Judging again
Sven: Lady am not
Anna: yes you are. look at your words
Sven: Please stop all this
I just said enjoy your self
Anna: I really am not in the mood for this. I thought you would've been worried or at least informed what's going on, instead you're acting like a petulant child scolding me for what's out of my control
Sven: Petulant child
Thanks
Smiles how will you been in the mood when something else have your mood
Bye bye

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12:14 PM
Sven: Now I see and sense the readiness in you that you don't want our marriage because I don't know how you will travel from Liverpool without having a dime coming to your man
Who is scolding you btw me and your friend
When I say you are happy there you will say you are not but it's so obvious now
I can't force you, its your choice
Anna: You see that I don't want to marry you? What are you thinking?
Do you really want to make me miserable here?
There's nothing I can do right now to improve the situation, because I'm not home. And why is it my responsibility alone? What are you doing to come to England? I don't see you having a job and trying to earn the money to travel.
Sven: Okay MA
I have nothing saying since you have nothing to do
Please be fine there
Anna: So what is it that you expect me to do?
Sven: When you are home what did you do. Why did you receive the call to help. You are not helping outsider now its your man you wanted to help
Have fun there
Have a great day
Anna: I know, and you can't say I didn't help you, only my help failed
And what are you doing to improve the situation?
Do you even still want to marry me or are you breaking up with me, because your behavior is seriously making me doubt
Sven: Ok, thanks for the help that failed
Making you doubt
Tell me who is breaking up now
I should ask you do you still want to be my wife
And have kids for me
Check your self
Anna: I keep telling you that is all I want. I want nothing more than to marry you and have a family with you, but you're being so mean to me since I'm in Benin. I don't understand
Sven: Why won't I be mean you are close to me yet a lady is holding you down and you said you don't have any money your self and you travel with a coward all the way down to Benin
Anna: So why is that a reason to be mean to ME?
Sven: Because you are abiding by what your friend often say to you
She's is keeping you away and she proposed to make you forget me
You came all the way from England and you said you don't have money to travel to me
If am in England with you and am yet to get a work how are we going to live fine?
Anna: You forgot what I explained to you
Sven: What
Anna: I have a job and get paid but because of the money I used from the shared account with my ex that's still being processed by the court, my lawyer handles all my finances until I have paid back that money I took from it or until after the judge decided what has to be done with that shared account. I get money to pay bills and food, but nothing more. I want to have a toothbrush, I need to account for it with my lawyer.
Sven: So we'll live just fine until the court has decided
Anna: And I came all the way from England with Gerda’s money, not my own, because I can't do such now
yet you are mean to me
I don't like it
Sven: Gerda money I see
We will live fine until the court decide
How much did you owe, how much left to pay
Anna: yes, after that we live in luxury
10.000 you know that already
Sven: Its seems something is hidden
But how are we going to live before court decides
Funny
Anna: I just told yo
my lawyer handles my finances, pays the bills. I get little for food, but need to give him all the receipts until court date
Sven: Luxury? I don't care about your money and am not getting married to you because of money
Anna: I know you don't
Sven: No one is believing me and you that you can't at least get $200 to get you to Akure
Anna: How do you suggest I get $200 to get to Akure now? Steal it?
Sven: You said you have a cheque which you refuse to snap to me. Is it post dated cheque or what
How do I get to border. Steal,beat or kill?
Anna: I don't ask of you to beat steal or kill
I am only asking you to stop being mean to me
Sven: Am not mean again just have fun till you get back to Liverpool
How?
Living you with that selfish who propose you forget me?
Anna: She's not making me forget you
nobody ever can do such
Sven: I see
But she refused to get you here
Did you dream today
Anna: I know she refused and I'm not happy about that ok
Sven: Did you dream today
Anna: no

later
[color=blue]Anna: I miss talking to the man I fell in love with. These days it's only reproaches that I get from you for things that are out of my control. I'll just give the cheque back to gran after I'm home and tell her you don't love me anymore

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been busy collecting a few pigs and Sven is being an *ssh*le these days, (even a bigger one than usual), so I didn't really have a problem not talking to him too much today.

4:22 PM
Anna: I miss talking to the man I fell in love with. These days it's only reproaches that I get from you for things that are out of my control. I'll just give the cheque back to gran after I'm home and tell her you don't love me anymore
Sven: Really
I don't love you anymore?
OK
I won't say anything again because you said it from the bottom of your heart that I don't love you anymore that show you don't love me that was why you said that
Anna: I said that because I keep telling you I love you and I want you but you keep blaming me for everything the whole time. You never tell or show me that you love me anymore, you're only scolding me. That is not love
Sven: And am scolding you that you should come out from the slumber money and your friend put you to
Anna: AND HOW DO YOU SUGGEST I DO THAT?
Sven: How do you want your man to be happy when he is in debt, you are close to him and some people stop you from coming. Your body is feeling my presence yet I don't see you
Anna: WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST ME TO DO?
Sven: When you miss me too much will your body and the people that don't want us push you to another man
Anna: NO OF COURSE NOT
did you go to another woman?
Sven: I told you, you are my happiness and dream come true but where are you now close to me and still can't reach me
If I go to another woman will I be mad for you not coming yet
My family, my friends did not pushing me to another lady but your friend is trying to
Saturday or Sunday you will be having a party and it may be romantic party and am not there and you have guys around if you get drunk and drag a guy to your self and start the romantic stuff together
Anna: STOP TALKING LIKE THAT I WILL NEVER DO THAT
Sven: How will I be happy?
The weather is weather for two
You are there alone
Anna: what do you mean the weather is weather for two?
Sven: It means the morning weather is cold and its meant for us to be together, so when you or I is feeling cold we will help each other
Anna: I'm trying ok
are you?
Sven: You are trying to what?
Anna: to find a way to help
Sven: Help how and from who?
Here I logged off. I need to have him believe the connection is not stable at the resort

On email: Anna
Quote:
Connection is failing again. I hope this message reaches you, I can't open messenger right now. I'll keep trying.

Sven
Quote:
Alright, make sure you are fine.

A while later, Anna
Quote:
It's working again

Anna: Hi
It seems to work again
You were writing a message before my connection dropped but I don't see it
Sven: Help how and from who?
Anna: You read my message but no response 😞
Sven: I did reply
Help how and from who?
Anna: And again.
I guess you don't want to talk to me anymore
I don't understand
Sven: Come down
Help how and from who?
Anna: 😒 I'm going to see where gerda is. Send me a message when you want to chat, I'll check again later.
I still love you even when you ignore me 😒
Sven: You are funny
<missed videocall>
Do you get it now
<screenshots from our chat>

And during the chat another email from Sven
Quote:
I did, I reply your chat on fb, maybe its your network because it shows seen to me

I’m going to send him screenshots from our chat later with all his messages removed. So he’ll know that he can send messages, they show as being read, but Anna doesn’t receive them. This comes in handy when Joojoo, posing as Sven’s friend visits the camp on sunday.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic