SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let it go.... "I, Sven, am not a gay!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing now I need to clean my screen

3:20 Sven to Anna (I need a barf bag. He must be a bit worried by now)
Quote:
I feel so special and loved to call you my own. You're the best lady I have ever had to call mine, and I'll keep treating you rightly. Do have a safe trip, sweetheart. 😘 😘

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, this moron feels the money how they go away from him... it's frustrating.
If he really want that cheque, he must meet Anna... it's hard to predict what he will do.
I hope his greed to be much powerfull than anything else and he start his last fabulous trip. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18:10 Sven to Anna

Quote:
Good evening Miss, how has been your trip? I know by now you will be close to Africa. I wish you safe landing. Take care

If he remembers what we told him, the girls didn't land in Cotonou yet by the time he wrote that. By now, If I remember correctly, they'll be in a private jet to Pendjari. Of course Anna will be too exhausted to go to the media room before the night. I'm wondering if he'll have a restful night.

ETA
21:53 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Welcome to Africa dear. I hope your trip wasn't stressful? I wish you safe trip to the resort 😘

22:03 Sven to Gerda... He's suddenly polite. He's hoping she'll pay for Anna's ticket to Akure Laughing
Quote:
I welcome you to Africa Miss Gerda. I hope your trip wasn't stressful? I wish you safe trip to the resort and enjoy your stay

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7:36
Sven to Pierre. Gerda and Anna in cc
Quote:
Good morning Mr Pierre, I hope my ladies have arrive in your resort safe and sound? Am worried because I couldn't get any news from them. Thanks

Sven

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

- Pierre to Sven:
Quote:
Dear Mister Sven,

I apologize for my delayed response, but I had to solve various organizational problems. Yeah, sure, it's all right.
The two ladies arrived well, but very late at night. Now, they probably sleep. I will tell them that you asked about them.

Best regards,
Pierre

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10:11 Sven to Pierre
Quote:
Thank you Mr Pierre,
I hope to hear they enjoy their stay.

Kind regards, Sven

11:41 Anna to Sven
Quote:
The flight was exhausting. We arrived really late, but the men picking us up from the local airport were really friendly.
It is so beautiful here. I haven't slept like this in a long time. A huge bed with satin sheets. It feels so luxurious. I'm going to get something to eat.

11:44 Sven to Anna, yes he seems happy with that comment
Quote:
Good to hear they are friendly. Have fun

11:49 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Glad you arrive safely. How i wish I was there to welcome you but am sorry I couldn't. I trust you but I hope you won't fulfill your friend wish by going against my trust.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven is trying to convince Anna of his love
13:31
Quote:
You Are In My Heart

It doesn't matter if you are here or else where,
You're safe in my heart & forever you shall stay there.
Your thoughts will continue to bring a smile to my face,
And a twinkle to my eyes, till the end of my days.
And when I miss you too much and your loving care.
I will simply call out to you, I know you will be there.

13:34
Quote:
So Special You Are To Me So special you are to me, The greatest blessing you'll always be. I promise to perpetually shower you With all my love, Because my darling You're no less than a blessing from heaven above! I can't wait to have you all

13:40
Quote:
You came in my life You came in my life, As an angel so true, You came in my life, The feelings so true, You gave a new direction to my dreams, You have been my pillar of support, To the most wonderful thought, I love you honey! I wish we make our great family start quickly so the world will always know love conquers. Anna am saying part of the words I should read to your face but I just have to because You are a dream You are the dream I want to live, You are the star that shines, You are the reason why I breathe, You are my everything my dear, With you I have all the reasons to cheer, To my pretty wife!

Love Sven 😘

15:51 Sven is getting worried
Quote:
Anna in just hours of your arrival there, have you totally forgotten me?

16:07 Anna
Quote:
No I didn't

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

Sven learned to look for "love poems for his wife": http://www.wishafriend.com/poems/id/6618/

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured it weren't his own words, but it gives him something to do, so I won't complain

16:16 Sven to Anna
Quote:
You didn't yet you didn't reply mails. You have finally find the switch of love that will on/off. You abandon me because you have been happy with them there. Thanks Anna

Attached was a screenshot of what he wrote after Anna's last message on messenger (I logged off without waiting for his response and didn't log in again since.). Nice of him to satisfy my curiosity. Laughing

Anna : Then you'd better pray for me to have fun and forget about everything just for a few weeks.
Sven: Everything meaning?
Forget about our love or what
Your friend said she will make you forget about me by giving you to Benin guys so they sex you

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18:18 Anna to Sven
Quote:
No I didn't

20:24 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Will you please tell me why you are not happy or keeping mute

21:14 Sven to Anna, desperate
Quote:
Please just answer this one last question are you still in love with me or have I been replace in your heart? Please am waiting

I think he likes Anna being quiet and doing who knows what with who knows who. Laughing I was just busy doing other things, but better not tell him that

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna is at a beautiful safari resort in a beautiful country she has never visited before, and Sven expects her to spend her vacation sitting by the hotel computer waiting for him to email or message her? When he could have made the SMALL effort of coming to Benin to spend the vacation with her? Oh, no, sir. Clearly, she is going to fully enjoy her vacation, and she will check her messages if and when she damn well pleases. He can just suck it up and deal with his own failures as a man.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ oh yes, he'll be happy. Especially when he will see that Anna is either online or her messages are instantly received on messenger, but she won't respond right away. Anna will make arrangement that she can leave one of the computers in the media room logged in and one of the (very cute if I may say) men from the resort staff will hit refresh now and then (so it looks like she's online or active on messenger, but she's really just lounging at the pool, sipping bloody mary's.

9:12 AM
<missed 2 calls from Sven>
9:54 PM
[/color=blue]Anna: good evening
[/color]Sven: Good evening Miss
Did you get my mail
Anna: yes i did
Sven: Why don't you reply
Anna: because i wasn't close to the computers
Sven: Really
Very funny
You are with computers when you replied no I didn't
Anna: you didn't what? .... oh, he meant the "no, I didn't" reply Anna sent him. He really needs to learn punctuation
Sven: Anyway you have just shown me how your love to me
Anna: are you here to fight?
Sven: Enjoy your stay there
Goodnight miss
Anna: goodnight
Sven: Fight with a lady that is happy without me
Anna: am I?
Sven: Your choice
You are in Africa lady where you will have more than enough so far you have your money
Its just a pity and it hurt me because I never see this coming from you despite all
Anna: what did you not see coming?
Sven: Aren't you not happy there since you are awake and to the extent of abandoning me well I am not surprised its your friend wish
Anna: Thank you so much for your trust
Sven: Trust
What trust?
You promise me not to let any man touch you. You promise to be a true angel but all is fading away because of 3weeks
I love that Anna
You are too good
Please do reply my last mail
Anna: what is fading?
are you saying I let another man touch me today?
WTF???
Sven: Am not talking about today but a day that no one is yet to know
Am sorry for bothering you today with much mails
Anna: you said my promise is fading away
and you base that judgment on what exactly?
Sven: Is this how you love me before leaving Liverpool
Anny baby the original Benin lady
Did I for once seize attention to you
Did I ever derive happiness in other things and abandon you?
☺ don't know what to say than to smile
Anna: well, than at least one of us is smiling
Sven: You have been doing that since you are there because I feel the stuff in you
I was worried that I couldn't sleep last night. This morning I had to mail the manager just to know how you her after all you replied and said you wanted to eat something since
Anna can I do that to you
I think you have found the switch of love
Anna: Ok, good night then
Sven: Thank you
Sleep well
Anna: <waving hand emoji>
Sven: <thumbsup>
O dabo
Anna: O seun fun idiyele naa
Sven: What is idiyele
Anna: figure it out. it's your language
Sven: Ki lo nse ee na, won ti ko si ee ni nu
Are you in your luxurious room now ☺
Chatting with someone or you have a company
Anna: can you speak english please?
Sven: Figure it out
Did your friend later ask you about real and surprise chat
Anna: figure it out
Sven: Your choice
<screenshot of my words in yoruba, meaning something else than google translate said>
Anna: meaning thank you for the accusation
Sven: Did I accuse you or I speak out about What you did was wrong
Anna: you accused me
Sven: You are just a day old there and you have started the abandon stuff proposed by your friend earlier
So what do you think I will say
Anna: Oh I don't know... maybe something like "good evening dear, how are you, hope you had a nice day"
Or maybe ASK me what happened, like a normal SANE husband would do
Sven: Keep watching you without caution as a man you said you love
SANE
You abuse me Anna
Anna: you started
Sven: How did I abuse you
Thank you for telling me am a sane
Anna: Actually I didn't
you abuse me by making assumptions that I am with other men already and found the switch of love
Sven: Don't you did you love like before is this how you promise to be the mother of my unborn children
Am a sane now
Have a 😘 for that
Your friend propose men but your actions speak
Anna: no your mind speaks all on it's own accord today
Sven: Tell me the reason that you abandoned me through out
Not my mind but yours
I was here thinking, searching some sweet words after sending it you saw and ignore all
So is it my mind now
Anna: when did I saw it?
Sven: So now you didn't see it
But you replied two that No I didn't
Anna
You lie
Anna: So I didn't ignore you and I didn't abandon you
Sven: Really you didn't abandon so please tell me what you did then
Anna: so now you assume that I abandoned you, that I'm giving attention to other men, that I turned off my love and that I am lying to you
Thank you very much.
Are you trying to make my vacation miserable on purpose or are you just jealous
Sven: jealous?
What is the purpose of your vacation? Please tell me

But Anna didn't read those last 2 messages anymore.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7:54 Anna to Sven
Quote:
Good morning. I didn't sleep well, because of how you spoke to me yesterday, but the sounds here at night are fascinating. The wind going through the trees a few birds. It's wonderful. Nice to lay awake to something else than the sound of cars.

7:57 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Nice to lay awake to something else than the sound of cars? Please expatiate this. To lay something else like what

7:58 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Good morning, I didn't mean to talk to you but you made me do by your reactions

Today Anna will send him messages of how wonderful it is at the resort, but never respond to any of his messages. It will frustrate him more and at the end of the day I can tell him that there has been a problem with the connection, so I could only send messages, not receive

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

08.06 - Anna to Sven... Today Anna will send impressions and opinions but she will not respond to Sven's messages. Laughing
Quote:
The breakfast buffet is gorgeous with all kinds of juices and fruits. They taste so much better here than at home and I don't even know the names of all of them

Sven, so sad. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Good to hear.

... five minutes later, Sven writes again:
Quote:
Will all those items make us me and start a good family of our own. All this items are for weeks but there is something for life. Anna we are not working on that again Anna

===
10.13 - Anna, to Sven:
Quote:
This afternoon we're going with a guide to look for monkeys and birds. There will be another group from Sokoto joining us. They'll be in the resort until Friday, but we didn't meet them yet.

- We will claim that a group of wealthy youths from Nigeria (Sokoto) finish their holiday on Friday and go home with a company bus... they will sleep somewhere on the border and, on Saturday morning, they will continue their journey to Sokoto. Maybe Anna sends that $10,000 cheque in an sealed envelope for Sven?
- Of course, he should meet those people Twisted Evil ... We know this will not happen, but maybe we can frustrate Sven even more. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14:10 Anna to Sven
Quote:
I hope you're having a good day. It was amazing. The little monkeys are so cute and we could get really close. I even fed one a piece of fruit. He ate it right out of my hand.
The other group of tourists were really nice. They leave Friday afternoon with the resort's van bringing them to a hotel at the border and driving to Sokoto Saturday. If you want I can put the cheque in an envelope if you can pick it up there.

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh..poor lad, has to work for his money again. Smile

DriftinΒ΄and driftinΒ΄.....like a ship out on the sea - all the way to the outmost corner of his world Smile
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14:22 Sven is unhappy
Quote:
Am not like you who takes 3weeks vacation serious than your life time partner look I don't care about your cheque you can do whatever you like with cheque and your self. Good day πŸ‘‹

Do you think he realized he just gave Anna permission to shag around?
Anna still doesn't receive any messages. I'm thinking, will I pretend later today that they never arrived or that they all arrived at the same time and be angry with him for being a dick..... Eyes on the prize... I'd better not scold him too much right now.

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHAT on earth is this....some cocky idiot we have here!

"look I don't care about your cheque you can do whatever you like with cheque and your self."
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's just an arrogant and frustrated lad finally showing his true colors... and it gets better

14:53 Sven (attached a picture of a woman in an African wedding dress)
Quote:
A 3weeks vacation having spending just two days have already turned you to a liar, dream forfeiter. Am sorry disappointed in you thinking your cheque is more important to me than seeing you. You have already find happiness in what you see there but ignoring the happiness you will have when you have your own children. You think you and your friend can turn me a slave because she has the money now. You are the First Lady that I will see and hear about that will see happiness with animals and thinking of having sex with strangers. Look at the dress I propose you will wear when you are here but with all your ego now I think you have all there already.

15:02
Quote:
Fuck you for thinking I will travel to border because of a cheque. Give the cheque to those that gives you happiness there. I thought you can't hurt me but within two days you ignore me and lie you are not with computers. You ignore your facebook also because of animals and strangers. You think am a fool who you will pick up any time you like because am not working and I don't have money yet. Anna that's absurd. I wish you well during the remaining days of your vacation. Sven cares πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹

15:07
Quote:
Am not saying you have sex already but everything is nice there without even thinking of meeting me, that is how it will be nice when your call girl friend finally get you am man or probably got you drunk and they have sex with you. The weather now is cold in the morning and heat in the afternoon

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True colors...indeed. Rolling Eyes
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16:15 Anna
Quote:
It looks like you're having a wonderful day. I would've expected to hear something from you by now, but not even one message. I keep walking back to the media room every time to check, but nothing. That's so disappointing. I expected more from you, after only 2 days you seem to have forgotten me. I wish you were here to share this wonderful experience with me and I hope you can pick up the cheque from the group from Sokoto, if you can you can contact Pierre for details when they will go exactly. If you have cashed the cheque you can come here or help me come to you so we can get married.
I'm going back to the pool. I hope I have a response from you when I come back to check my mail. I miss your sweet words.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! clapping

We think also of a variant by which "a friend" of Sven appears there and seduces one of the women (or both) Laughing ...
He says he is sent by Sven... Gerda likes that man and gives him a big sum of money (maybe another $25,000?) Laughing ...
Finally, it turns out that the "unknown" was "the wellknown" Joojoo (that driver who stole the envelope with the $ 25,000 of the parcel).

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16:27 Sven (after forwarding every single nasty message he sent to Anna today)
Quote:
Now I see you are a sane lady for you thinking am after your cheque. Keep it with your strangers or call girl friend. Am having a fun here so good day

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like someone peed in his cereal today. Laughing

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"the "unknown" was "the wellknown" Joojoo"

ThatΒ΄s overdoing it, methinks. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic