SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let it go.... "I, Sven, am not a gay!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe we can't get much, but I do have a large amount of voice messages where you can hear his frustration building

Sven: No Anna. You are the first but my parents are tradition
I love you so much that I can't hurt you and I can't go again my parents will
Anna: Ok, then stay with your parents if they are more important to you
Sven: That means you don't want me again
You are ready to marry your church
Its months now yet no trust
Anna: I am ready to leave everything behind for you, but you don't want to give me the certainty that I need
Sven: So tattoo define your love right. Wow
Anna: Don't turn this around again
Sven: Think like an African because you admire and wanted to get married to African
Anna: You know I love you with all my heart and I am ready to leave my church, go against my parents wishes and come to Africa to marry you. Yet you don't appreciate it and have lied to me so many times now. All I am asking is that you prove that after all the lies, your love for me is real
Sven: Am not turning it around am just explaining
Name other things but not tattoo
Anna: you are saying because you don't want to prove your love to me that means I don't love you. That is turning things around
other things? OK, don't let me leave my church, do what they asked of you and we'll be together soon
Sven: I am not. I love and wanted you but you lost the trust
Anna: because of your lies
Sven: Your church No
Anna: See, you say no to everything
you want me to come to Africa blindly. I will not do it
Sven: Your church wanted to enslave and impose things on me
Am not forcing you to come but if you truly love me then find the lost trust and come without hurting anyone
Anna: If you truly love me you will prove to me you are worthy of my love and trust
but you refuse so you don't love me
Sven: Churches here always want the best not to enslave
Prove with tattoo. Did you see any mark on my body
Find your love
Anna: I thought I did but I was wrong
Sven: You are wrong right. Thank you for telling me that
Anna: Thank you for showing me I am wrong by thinking you love me before I travel to Africa
Sven: OK madam
Enjoy the rest of your day
Anna: <broken heart emoji>
Sven: <heart emoji's>

Sven:
Voicemessage1

Anna: I can't hear you

Sven:
Voicemessage2
[url=]Voicemessage2[/url]

Anna: You don't love me. love is honest, love doesn't lie and you have been lying to me

Sven:
Voicemessage3

Anna: Yes, fight for our love. Show me that it is real
I am not acting like the church
I told you I'd leave them for you
Sven: You are my lady
Anna: And you know that is one of the biggest sacrifices I can make
If I am yours, show it to me, show it to the world. Wear my name with pride like I will wear yours
And I promise you that I will be in Africa before the end of this month
Sven: You are doing that already. Leaving your dreams

Voicemessage4

Anna: Then for loves sake, if you do, prove it to me. What is more important to you?
You want to live with me, here in England, but you don't want to prove your love to me. What do you expect from me now?
I am not coming to Africa if I don't see the proof of your love for me

Sven:
Voicemessage5

I can't force you to come
Its your choice if truly am worthy to be fight for
Anna: I have been fighting for you all this time, but you kept lying to me. It is your turn to prove your love

Sven:
Voicemessage6

Brb
Anna: If you want to do it before the wedding anyway, the situation is not any different, so I don't see a reason why you wouldn't console your woman by doing it now
And you didn't even tell me you were going to Benin, until you were there
You even lied to me about where you were that day
Same when you went to Kamba, you didn't even tell me at first where you were.
How honest is that?
you said last week you sold your phone, but you still have it. It is very obvious that you are just saying that because you don't want to communicate with my church anymore
And I'm fine with that, but I'm done with lies

Sven:
Voicemessage7

Anna: you say you love me, but you keep lying. How can I trust that your love for me is as real as you say?
Yes it means you have been lying to me, because you told me you were somewhere else, while you were traveling
And I already said that it wasn't the right decision to send you money that way, do you think I didn't realize that by now?

Sven:
Voicemessage8
Voicemessage9

Anna: What are you saying? That message won't play
Long pause
Sven: <heart emoji>

<broken heart emoji>
Sven: Anna

Voicemessage10
Voicemessage11

Anna: If it is only me that you need now, why not give me the only thing that I need now

Sven:
Voicemessage12
Voicemessage13
Voicemessage14

Anna: This only tells me that you love your parents more than me. It's ok, you can stay with them if that's what you want

Sven:
Voicemessage15

Anna: If I am your number one, it should be your priority to make me happy. You even want to get the tattoo when I am there before we get married, so I don't see the problem
You want to live your life with me, have a family with me. You need to make your own decisions
You are old enough to make your own decisions. Is it me that you want to live with? Is it truly me that is your number one or are it your parents?
By all means, if they are, don't mind me, stay with them, but I will not join you. I will not be second or third in a relationship

Sven:
Voicemessage16
Voicemessage17
Voicemessage18

Anna: Then do it on your chest, no employer will see it, but I will every time we make love

Sven:
Voicemessage19

Anna: As you wish sir. I'll stop right now

Sven:
Voicemessage20
Voicemessage21

Anna: You made me cry by lies, you made me doubt your love by your lies, you make me cry by refusing to do what makes me happy, but as I said. I'll stop now.
Have a nice day

Sven:
Voicemessage22

Anna: Ok, thank you. it's clear to me. you don't love me

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOLOLOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- His little brain will explode soon, I have no doubt... maybe Anna should threaten him with "the next 4 days of silence".
- The package has become inaccessible and, if Anna does not talk to him, then the idiot really will remain without hope. Twisted Evil
- Probably the possibility of losing Anna will make it more obedient.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect he will bail, and pick up and focus on another victim.
WeΒ΄ll see soon Smile

Make him meet Darla, the lady who needs her tongue brushed once in a while?

From a rock to a hard place..poor lad Smile
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna seems pretty high maintenance. You ask me he's better off without her.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Remember, it's always the lads fault. Anna is such a sweet girl. Damaged, bipolar, bitchy, demanding, but lovable.
I really liked his "long pause" where you heard his frustration building and then after that pause he seemed to have calmed himself down again. I wonder what happened if he didn't take that pause. Laughing

Sven:
15:32 Really I don't love you
15:33 I see
15:33 Eater church love you
15:47 They will decide for you
15:48 So far you don't love me enough
16:42You don't love me if you do nothing on earth will hinder you from uniting with me. You just wanted to use me
Anna:
17:28 FUCK YOU!

Really... can you blame Anna? She sent the lad a fictive $25.000,- is another fictive $10.000,- in debt because of their fictive wedding and he has the balls to say she wanted to use him? .... oh wait, maybe he does have a point. Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, when Anna will have other 25.000 US dollars, Sven will probably be happy to marry her ... especially that she will want to come to Africa. Of course, not directly in Nigeria... but anyway, close to him. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17:36
Sven: Come to Africa and fuck me am missing you
Let me get you pregnant
Why are you hiding your love
Anna: I love my church more than you, so why would I
Sven: Really you love your church more than me Anna
Anna: that's what you said
Sven: Are you saying this from your heart that you choose your church over me
Anna: No, I keep telling you I am willing to leave it all behind for you
Sven: But you are not proving you want to leave them
Anna: I know. You think I will leave everything behind when you refuse to prove your love for me?
Sven: My brother fiancee is with me now she came visiting and my own fiancee is in England
Anna: What if it turns out to be a lie? Then I'm left with nothing. No husband, no future, no support from the churchh
Give her my regards
Sven: That means you don't believe in love that is why you're thinking otherwise
Tell me what will turn out to be lie
Why are you turning your church as if they are the one that created you
Can they tell you your future
Anna: I keep telling you that when you prove your love for me I will leave the church without a second thought
When we are married you are the only man I will obey
Sven: Do you want to obey another before
Anna: Did I say I want to?

Sven:
Voicemessage1

If you don't want to then don't put me on probation
Believe me
Bring back the trust you had in me when I was unreal
Are you saying without your church you don't have future?
Anna: When you were pretending to be someone else I knew there was a good man behind the facade and I was right, but after that you have lied to me multiple times and shattered my trust. I am asking from you a sign to prove to me that your love is real so I will feel confident enough to come to you
Sven: Tattoo no please
I can sacrifice other things
Anna: Now you are asking me to leave the church and leave that foundation of trust I have here behind me, while you don't want to give me the security that I need to do that. What if I leave them and your love turns out to be a lie, I have nothing. I will be alone
I have to finish work now
Sven: Stop it Anna why will my love turn out to be lie
Its your choice
I thought I can trust you, that you can fight for me anywhere and anyhow. I was thinking we have traditional court marriage
But its now clear you don't want me anymore
Later
Anna: I want you more than anything. Don't you see that you are the one that betrayed my trust by lying every time. You can't blame me that I need confirmation, proof of your love not being a lie.
You're asking me to leave everything behind. I promise you I will, but I need certainty
You don't want to give me that, yet you claim that you love me
I already gave up so much for you. I've sent all my available savings and Im in debt for $10.000,-. I'm in a debatable position with the church now
I can't and won't take more risks

Sven:
Voicemessage2
Voicemessage3

Its your choice pinky
Mind you life itself is a risk
Send me a voice note

Voicemessage4

Anna: I have been through too much already. When is it ever enough. Walk a mile in my shoes. See my nightmares, live in the memories I have and you will understand me. But you can't and I don't wish that kind of hell on anybody especially you. But for me it's enough. I love you and I gave you my trust. I don't do that easily. You should know that. But by your lies you broke it
Sven: Am sure all the money you have spent will be more than $40000
Anna: I need to go home now
Sven: You once told me that at the end of bitterness is sweetness
Make sure you eat
Angel I didn't break your trust its you that doesn't trust me completely because am far away and you still think about your past
You are claiming you love me yet something is hindering you and you are putting fire on my head
Please make research on those that do research in Nigeria
Is it because am poor that is why you're doing this or because of that I should go against my parents will
Sorry I mean those that do tattoos in Nigeria when they are not celebrity
Is loving you a crime, if its not why don't you trust me

20:33 Anna to Sven
Quote:
Can you please stop the pretence now. I know you can read and write emails. I'm not asking you again to communicate with the church. I'm just asking you to be honest with me. I know you said you sold your phone because you didn't want to talk to them anymore. It's enough. I'm tired of lies.

20:46 Sven to Anna
Quote:
It pains me you go through all this but I can't help it. My mother is angry with me that am yet to get work all I can do is do videos and nothing come out of it. That was why I decided I don't want your church. Really I sold it but my dad intervene that he will pay the debt because I use this phone to send curriculum vitae to companies and I know if I tell you, you will tell your church because you love your church more than me. Sorry I didn't tell you I collect my phone back. I know with my confession you may want to quit the love we share but I will always love you. Please be fine and be happy. I love you

20:48 Sven to Anna
Quote:
I thought your church wanted to help us but they are trying to enslave and impose things on me. Am sorry dearies that was why I said I will chat with you on facebook alone. Though my dad is yet to pay the debts but they are not disturbing me again because of his intervention and I collected my phone back the third day

20:55 Anna to Sven
Quote:
Do you have any idea how I feel right now? All this time you said you've been honest about not having a phone, yet I was right the whole time. What is your love worth if you lie to me so easily?

Sweet, sweet revenge. I have more ammo because he confessed another lie. Laughing

ETA
21:10 Sven
Quote:
My dear even now my mom is yet to be happy with me because of the embarrassment I caused yet your church didn't stop they want to bring the wrath of God on me by been a fake bishop. I see you love that church because I thought you have turned them to your only saviour. I can't help it than to tell you I will be with you on facebook alone because I wanted to run from your church. Late cardinal never wanted me to be a bishop, he only wanted a building. Am very sorry if it hurts you. I love you and I don't want to lose you or anything to hinder us

21:!4 Sven
Quote:
Tell me how you feel. I know you knew I have my phone but I can't tell you that immediately because you will tell your church. I know this that will still come that was why I said to the inspector that my phone. I know the company will tell them.

21:15 Anna
Quote:
And cardinal Weselton gave you the chance to be project manager, what's wrong with that? Yet you chose to LIE!!! What does your mother say about that? Doesn't that bring shame on your family?
Did you even continue with your acting job or did you abandon that as well?

And see how he's digging his grave even deeper. Laughing

21:16 Sven
Quote:
You love me and you love your church, then you don't know who to love most. You love them because they helped you does that give them the authority to decide for you

21:!7 Anna
Quote:
At least they never LIED to me

21:19 Sven
Quote:
Don't tell me that he gave me the chance to be the church project manager. Him and Lydia said I must have parishioners before they can start the building and I will baptise them when am not a pastor.

21:21 Sven
Quote:
All well and good. You are the one to decide that

21:23 Sven
Quote:
Are you insulting my family for stopping me about the church about the video and the Bishop call.

21:25 Anna
Quote:
Was John the baptist a pastor? were the apostles pastors? No they were not! Any believer is entitled to baptize other believers. You should know this. And since you were the first member of our church in africa it is only normal that it was asked of you to do that.
And I asked you if you continued with your acting job and you didn't answer that

21:32 Sven
Quote:
Now I know what you are after. I know you just want to put me into trouble and push me to pit

21:39 Anna
Quote:
So that's it? You LIE to me and then get angry with me? Wow, very nice of you.
Answer my question please

21:44 Sven
Quote:
What question after you insulting my family. You can choose your church. So far I have lied

21:47 Anna, a bit melodramatic maybe
Quote:
I didn't insult your family, I only asked if your parents are proud with you lying to your fiancee. It's a very legitimate question.
And my question was if you also abandoned your acting job.
After all we talked about today and the last week it is only now that you confess to me that you have been lying. How do you think that makes me feel? You stabbed a knife into my heart and twisted it around. When will you pull it out and leave me to bleed to death?

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9:53 PM
Sven:
Voicemessage1
Voicemessage2
Voicemessage3

Anna: The way I am doing?
Really?
Me?
You were the one that lied to me and over a week I have been asking you to tell me the truth and you kept lying
even a few hours ago you insisted you don't have a phone
and you say look at how I am doing?
YOU were the one lying
And I do NOT love the church more than you

Sven:
Voicemessage4

Anna: Didn't you read what I wrote earlier today?
I want to abandon it all for you, but I am desperate here because after all the LIES I don't know the truth anymore
You lie to me so easily I need to be sure that your the love you say you have for me is not a lie as well

Sven:
Voicemessage5

Anna: FUCK YOU
You did this to yourself
NOT ME
YOU CHOSE TO LIE

Sven:
Voicemessage6

Anna: DON'T PUT THIS ON ME
what I want is for you to prove your love for me

Sven:
Voicemessage7
Voicemessage8

Anna: Yes I tell you it was a lie, because it were lies
When I said I didn't believe that you didn't have a phone you got angry with me
while you did have your phone
When you were going to kamba you told me lies
when you were going to benin you told me lies

Sven:
Voicemessage9

Anna: Did I ever say I wanted you out of the house?
Stop putting that on me

Sven:
Voicemessage10
Voicemessage11

Anna: Yes there's a difference between lies and surprises, but when you told me you were doing other things while you were traveling you were lying, because you tried to make me believe you were doing something else. That is not the truth
A surprise is when you say, "i can't tell you what I'm doing now, it's a surprise"
What I want from you?

Sven:
Voicemessage12
Voicemessage13

Anna: What I am saying all the time. I want you to prove your love for me so that I will feel confident enough to come to Africa
Sven:Is it love you want from me or you want me depressed or killed
Anna: You know what I want
Sven:What prove do you want
Anna: You know what prove I need
Sven:Your prove and love definition now is tattoo right Anna
Anna: Ah, so you did pay attention today
Sven:Am yet to have tattoo every one is shouting that I have to go and sleep on the floor in church. What if I have tattoo you want them to send me packing right when am jobless that I have no money to rent an apartment
Pay attention to what
Anna: to what I have been saying
And I told you, put it on your chest where only I will see it
Sven:If truly you want me and you want to unite with me. Then don't let me pass through agony before we are together
Everyone is turning there backs already but I know God is there for me
Anna: And you want me to leave everything behind blindly
it feels like you're pushing me off a cliff and there's no safety net to catch me
Sven:What are the things you want to leave behind
Really
Am i that bad to you
Am i going to kill you in Africa or what are you insinuating
Anna: I will leave my church behind. I will go against the wish of my parents. Do you think that's easy?
I am not insinuating anything, but you refuse to give me the consolation and security that I need
Sven:Tattoo is your consolation and security
Anna: it's proof that you will be mine forever and won't leave me
Sven:Stop kidding. Tattoo will hold a some one down
Because you have my name on your arm means you won't leave me
Wake up from slumber
Anna: fine
Sven:Heart is the security
Anna: you don't want to answer my questions. you are ok with lying to me, it's normal to you and you refuse to prove your love to me.
I know enough
Thank you
Sven:Send me a voice note
Anna: NO
Sven:What lie again
πŸ’” because you wanted me killed
You hide your self, your words from me yet I don't back up

And during this chat he started emailing again for some reason
22:18 Sven
Quote:
My parents did not know because they are still angry with me and refused to hear any conversation. The lesson I organized are the people I chat with and discuss everything with

22:24 Anna
Quote:
I didn't ask you about the lesson, but you can explain it anyway because what you say doesn't make sense.

I asked you if you also abandoned the acting job

22:26 Sven
Quote:
OK madam thank you for telling me am senseless

22:27 Anna
Quote:
I don't say you are, I say I don't understand what you were trying to tell me. And you still don't answer my questions

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phew! Pretty intense stuff. Shocked
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is stubborn, and lazy, that's for sure.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FRI 10:30
Sven: What lie again
πŸ’” because you wanted me killed
You hide your self, your words from me yet I don't back up
I know you are sleeping already
Goodnight
Sweet dreams

Today 7:44 AM
Sven: Good morning daisy, how was your night

9:09
Anna: My night was not good
Sven: Why baby
You left without saying goodnight
What did you think about that make your night not good
Anna: Because my man doesn't love me and blames everything on me
That makes me unhappy so I couldn't sleep well
Hope your night was good and that you have eaten
Sven: My wife am not blaming you I was just saying why can't you confide in me that make you think tattoo is the only way to prove our love
Am having body pain because I slept on the floor
Anna: You know why I need confirmation
Sven: Yet to eat and you
Anna: I was not the one that lied
And when I said I didn't believe your lie you were angry with me
Sven: I swear with my life I love you and I can't hurt my angel in disguise
Anna: But you did hurt me
With every lie you did
I haven't eaten and I have a headache from not sleeping well. You think you're the only one suffering? You're not
Sven: I was angry because it's all written over you then that you love your church because you think they are the only saviour
Anna: But you brought yourself into this by LYING
And I told you that if you prove your love for me I leave them behind
Sven: Am sorry to lie but my lies was not to hurt you it's was to bring you out and see love
Anna: I will talk to my lawyer and he'll help release the money and I can come to you
You lied
The reason doesn't matter
A lie is a lie
Don't you know lies always damage trust
Lies always hurt others
Sven: Your prove will have the whole family turn their back on me so who will I have left you are angry my family won't be happy. But if they see you its a dream come true. That is when they will believe love is powerful
Am sorry from the debt of my heart that I lied
Anna: You are asking me to leave everything behing for you without having security that your love is real. You choose your family over me. You broke my trust with your lies and you still ask me to trust you enough to just dive in the deep end for you
Don't you see that's unreasonable of you ta ask from me?
Sven: I will be the happiest dude on earth to have you here, so I will take you round and show the Nigerians what love means
Anna: And you know I will only be there when I have proof that you love me
Do your parents know that you lied to me?
Sven: My heart is my trust not the things of the earth

Voicemessage 1

I can't tell them that
Anna: Then do, because then they will understand why i am asking this from you
Sven: If am what seeing you won't turn people against me
Why are you treating me this bad. They don't like to see tattoo even my brother in South Africa has one mom slapped him and said he should clean it
Anna: I'm not turning people agains you. You're still talking about the church I promised you to leave behind for you
Guess he didn't lie to his wife
Sven: A woman that can do that to his brother what will he do to me when we are still under the same roof
Anna: All you are telling me is that I am not important enough
I'm going to take some medicine now
Sven: I know you are not leaving me that is why am saying you have to be here first before tattoo and we have tattoo together before bringing you home
Anna: No
I told you. I'm not coming to africa without solid proof of your love for me
We talk later. I have too much pains now
Sven: You are very important to me than anything but this bridge I can't cross it without my partner
Anna: And your partner can only be with you after crossing that bridge
Sven: Now I know you can hurt me even when am in England with you. If little things come inbetween us
After I said we will do traditional court wedding

10:30
Sven: It seems there is another man or you break up already
Anna: Little things? Is that the way you see betrayal? How would you feel if I lie to you? Do you have any idea? You talk like it's nothing, but it feels like you ripped my heart out and now you're shattering it more
You put this between us, not me
What other man?
You accuse me of cheating now?
Sven: Stop it I don't shattered your heart and I will never do that
Anna: Yes you did
You have no idea how I feel
And to accuse me of cheating... I can't believe you.
Sven: That is why you're giving me this hard test. It shows you don't want to be here for any reason
Anna: FUCK YOU
YOU FUCKED UP AND YOU BLAME ME AGAIN
Sven: Am not accusing you am asking you
Anna: FUCK
YOU
Sven: You want to fuck me yet you stay away
Anna: You push me away.
YOU
NOT ME
YOU DID THIS
Sven: I admit but why are stone hearted, why are you behaving like you are innocent
I love you with my life

Voicemessage 2

Fight for us

11:36
Sven: Please download this India film and watch title ROWDY RATHORE

2:59 PM
Sven: Are you there

4:03 PM
Anna: No, I'm not here

4:29 PM
Sven: Where are you and what are you doing
A man that stand for you when church find out that you did something illegal though they know through me but I was there to take up the punishment alone. Anyway choice is yours but please watch that film I want you to see someone inside Rowdy Rathore
Anna: Remember I was punished too. I was at the orphanage all day, but you seem to forget
I told you I have a headache. I'm too tired for this discussion right now and I'm not watching some indian movie
If there's some message you want me to know, tell me
Sven: I can't explain it but the movie speak about us
How are you feeling down
Don't be sick. You know no one is there to look after you
Don't be sick for your unborn children if not for me
I love you
Anna: Not like I can turn a switch and feel good again
You know I love you. This stress makes me sick
Sven: I know you love me but you are running away from your dreams. Our dreams is to be together no matter what and we bear children
You have to be strong in love and let us overcome this setback together
Don't allow third party and thought
Fight for the love you wanted

7:08 PM
Anna: I told you I'm walking away from any third party when you prove your love for me
You allowed to let lies come in between us again and betrayed my trust again
I am fighting, but I'm tired of fighting
Sven: If you are tired of fighting that mean you are tired of me
My family are fighting me. Am alone in the room just thinking about you alone but here you are you are tired of me
I didn't lie to you but to your church because I don't want them
Our Lord forgives our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
Anna the daughter of Mr Verbeek I Sven the son of Mr SvensFather love you wholeheartedly and I will always do. Please believe my love and let all this hindrance be the things of the past
Anyone who is tired of fighting in this world is tired of the world itself
You have pledge your commitment to me but why are you going away from me because of tattoo
The Tale Of Love On my fading day, I may Sneak in, to throw a tale Of, what words cannot touch, And dreams can never say. Passing time of mine, Shall sing the sweet tale out, Beg and cry, fall and fall To stay along, and survive proud. But only wish for the final day, My eyes can meet your innocence, Your warmth, and touch your silent play Which alone can bring the eternal essence, That even end could never slay. I love you so much Anna that I can't stop thinking about you for a second
Always Stay By Me Your very presence, my dear, makes my life complete, Without you everything around me is colorless and bleak. So promise me that you will never ever leave my side, In any kind of stormy weather or tide. Always stay by me, holding my hand, 'Coz only you can take me into a magical land.
True Love True love stays forever and ever, forever does true love stay, It always manages to lighten up our lives & brighten up our days. Whenever your sad and gloomy just give the one you love, a call, And you will see for yourself the way all your troubles will fall. I want you here but don't place me under curse before coming I beg of you

7:45 Sven
Quote:
Where are you. I think you went out with your friends TGIS). Just be safe I love you

8:32 Anna
Quote:
I am home

8:45 PM
Anna: I am not saying that I am tired of you. I am tired of lies, I'm tired of fighting for what might never be. Our relationship started out with a lie and ever since you have lied multiple times to me. You didn't only lie to the church, you lied to me as well and you don't seem to realize how much that hurts
Sven: You are already ending it

Voicemessage 3

You can't keep fighting on what might not be
You said you are home and you refuse to chat
Anna: ok
Sven: That shows am not worthy anymore
Sven: Am sorry for all. Especially the money you have spent so far. I pray God will return it in folds. I love you and I never want to hurt you
Its so painful our dreams is going away
Anna: You see, you talk about being sorry for the money, but I don't care about money. If that was important to me I would've kept it. I care about you, about love, about trust, but you have put wedges between us with lies and you refuse to take them away
Sven: Am so sorry
What did I refuse to take away
Anna: the wedges you put between us
by your lies
Sven: What lies again
You ask me to tell you and I have done that
Anna: I have asked you several times before and you got angry with me
so who will say your love is not a lie as well?
Sven: If I do won't you reveal it out
Anna: so you say it's ok to lie to me because I will find out anyway?
Sven: So my love is lie
Sven: Am asking you my love for you is a lie right
Sven: So you have turn against me now
Sven: Am sorry
Please make sure you are fine
When am back again in the world I will always include my lady in my decisions
give her my regards. I hope she likes to be lied to
Sven: I will wait for you
Am sorry
Because you wanted my happiness the world will love you
Am not going for another lady because you still occupy my heart
Sven: Am saying if God gives me the chance to come again to this world
Goodnight
Sven: Stay strong and be happy 😒
Sven: I want to ask you something please will you answer me
Anna: maybe
Sven: Like a favour
Are we still going to be friends?
I love to just chat with you
Anna: You want an honest answer?
Sven: Yes
Anna: It's all or nothing
I can't talk to you knowing we will never be together, that will hurt me too much. You either choose to be with me or you let me go
Sven: Don't get you
But you refuse to be with me
Anna: you say your love is a lie
you say I turned against you
What's left between us then?
Sven: Can you believe my dad slap me today because I slap my junior brother for talking to me anyhow because of the debts
You said my love is lie because you don't believe in it
Anna: <screenshot of sven saying "so my love is a lie">
Sven: Did you go out today
Are you there
Anna: I am
Sven: Why are you keeping mute
Anna: Because I didn't realize a question was meant to be answered
Sven: You love me and I love you but why is it hard for you to believe me. Why are you judging with my past
Anna: because it is normal for you to lie to me
what do you expect from me? That I am ok with that?
That I will accept lies, leave all securities behind and travel to Africa anyway?
Wake up Sven
Sven: Not saying that but I didn't mean to lie just wanted to move away from hindrance
What are securities
Anna: All the people here that I trust and rely on
And because you wanted to move away from hindrances you decided to lie, because your comfort was more important to you than my trust
Sven: No Anna
Anna: That's what your actions tell me
Sven: The mistake was I didn't discuss with you
Anna: The mistake was that you lied to me
don't you get it?
Lies shatter trust and you refuse to give me what I need to trust you again
and still you expect me to come to Africa
Sven: I can't give you tattoo but I can give you what is more than tattoo
Sven: Will you wait till I come to England then
Anna: no
Sven: You can't wait for me
Anna: You don't have a job, when do you expect to be able to come to england?
Sven: But why is everyone tormenting and imposing something on me. This is your second time
Anna: my second time for what?
Sven: Because I don't have a job you now think I will die in poverty
For imposing
First time I dance to make you happy
I have always comply just because your happiness is paramount to me
Anna: and you lied because your comfort was more important than my trust
Sven: How is my comfort important than your trust. I told you I will be chatting with you on facebook alone and which I was
Anna: and you lied to me saying you didn't have a phone while you did
and when I asked you about it you were angry with me
because of your own lie
Sven: I wasn't angry with you I just don't want you to know because your church will find out. If I had know I should have allowed them to know so that will can dissolve by not hurting you. My believe was that you love your church more than me
Anna: I never said that, yet you chose to lie
and now you refuse to give me the consolation that I need
Sven: Is tattoo my love or is tattoo a future
Anna: I need a man that will fight for me. A man that will show me that he needs me as much as I need him. A man that is ready to sacrifice all for me, like I will for him.
Sven: Is tattoo our unborn children
Anna: if not, there will never be children between us
Sven: Then wait and pray for me if you can't trust me enough to be here
If not tattoo there won't be future?
Anna: If I don't have a solid proof of your love I don't see a future for us together
Sven: OK Miss Anna Verbeek
So far you can't love me enough to be here, I can't have tattoo without seeing you here
Happy new week in advance. Heart you
Pray well in church
Anna: I love you so much that I want to leave everything behind for you, but you don't love me the same way. You let lies come between us
I can't even go to church tomorrow. How will I face them?
Sven: Tonight my dad slap me all in the name of love. I can snap my face and show you. You can't face them because your mind is not with them. Then let's prove them wrong by sending our court traditional wedding pictures to them so they will know they are not God. All this bright and beautiful and also wise and wonderful
Anna: ok, show me
do you mean they won't be present at our wedding?

Sven: Who
Anna: Why did he do that?
Sven: My brother talked to me in an improper way because of the debts which make me slap him. That is why I want you here so they will know truly love conquers
Look at the second picture I was crying
Am dying here yet you don't believe my love for you
Anna: because you gave me reasons to doubt
Sven: I want to be free by having my family
Anna: will your parents not be at our wedding?
Sven: They will. Immediately you are here I have proven to them truly love conquers
They will be happy to be present there
Anna: Then what did you mean when you said "Then let's prove them wrong by sending our court traditional wedding pictures to them so they will know they are not God."
Sven: Your church. They thinks I love you because of money and there bonus
I want a family with you not with them
Anna: We've been over that. I told you when I see proof of your love I will leave them behind
Sven: I can't tattoo under the parents that slap me because of debt and brother
My heart is my prove
Having children and living happily with you is my priority
Anna: You don't want to prove your love to me.
Sven: Please I can't have tattoo when am not free
Your country constitution is when you are 18 you are free to decide but you can't decide here is Nigeria
Anna: Then you do without telling them. We'll be together soon, they will never know
Sven: So far am still living with them they decide
Anna: so they also decided that you should lie to me?
Sven: They will because from my findings where they tattoo here is far because tattoo is not that common here
They only put a stop to video
Anna: so the lie was your choice. Then you can explain to them that you lied to your fiancee and explain why I need confirmation
Sven: I told you they are not ready for me until the debts is gone
Compare my two eyes
Anna: Leave them if they beat you
Sven: Where will I go if they beat me. I know nobody here. Its only you I know
Anna: Then prove your love for me and I will come to you as fast as I can
Sven: I can't tattoo except you are here. Let's look for another way
Sven: Am sorry tattoo is no please
Anna: then me coming to africa is no
Sven: Alright my lady
Anna: Good night
Sven: Sweet dreams
I love you

Somehow I think it wasn't his father that beat him but the loansharks. Nice split lip and swollen eye Laughing

The plan for now is that I keep annoying him for a while. I don't want to give the tattoo issue up too soon, so I'm going to push it till it looks like he'll drop me, or when I'm tired of it. Then Anna will be desperate and come to Africa. Time for Safari 3, or at least a try

ETA
Just to annoy him I sent him another email
Quote:
You still didn't answer the question that I asked you many times now. Did you abandon the acting job or are you still working on that?

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any chance at this point of getting him back into the acting business? That could prove a good plan B if his romantic endeavors fall through and he needs some income. His loan sharks/family may be happier with him if he gets a job. Plus, that idea looks pretty good compared to getting a tattoo or whatever. To some degree I just want to see him sing and dance more, but I do think it could be phrased as a good way to satisfy Anna and convince her he cares.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sven: Tonight my dad slap me all in the name of love. I can snap my face and show you... Compare my two eyes...

Muhahahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Yesterday, later in the night... our lazy boy finally answered the question about his future job. Laughing
Sven to Anna:
Quote:
I will have my job immediately I get to England. I already contacted her I have no phone because of stop on videos. Don't get jealous Rose said she is one of my biggest fan

Anna to Sven... she is very skeptical about this:
Quote:
So she's ok with not hearing from you for weeks and you still have the job? Wake up Sven, that's not how things work in England.

===

- Practically, this little bunch of crap is in an extremely bad situation Laughing ... has no money, has no credit, no one trusts him. Twisted Evil
- His parents are upset and his brothers laugh at him. Very Happy Theoretically, he has already taken the local Oscar statue for the role: "The fool of the village".
- Our idiot will still have a few days of madness, because frustration and annoyance do good to his skin. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1:07 Sven (and he doesn't get much sleep either)
Quote:
I know that Anna but there is still assurance when she meet me in person I will be given a role so far am one of the best 30 picked and also a favorite to some of them. They are yet to start the project so if am there on time I will have it back

Cocky and assured. Will he be surprised to receive an ultimatum from Rose on monday. He told her a little over a week ago that he could contact her again last Tuesday. She has been patient enough now. He'll see another bridge burning if he doesn't do something soon

8:33 Anna to Rose, Victor in cc
Quote:
Dear. Mrs. White,

I'm sorry for disturbing you, but I have some worries, so I decided to contact you. The reason I'm writing you is because of my fiancee, Sven's job. He has told me yesterday that he hasn't been in contact with you recently, but he is convinced that the job will still be his.
Can you please confirm this? It is not very common, so I'm wondering if he has understood this the right way. He is an amazing actor and has the capability to have people believe anything, so I think he really would be an asset.
Thank you in advance for your message.

Anna Verbeek

8:48 Sven to Anna
Quote:
So you have Rose contact all this why and you said to me you don't know her. Why are you so concerned about this acting are there no other jobs. The agent that will do the visa will get job for me from the Nigerian there in UK

8:56 Anna to Sven
Quote:
I don't know her but I have her email address, wasn't it me who gave it to you?. Is it a crime? I can tell you it's not easy for Africans to get a job here. Watch the news. Africans are viewed as opportunistic people looking to steal jobs from the English people. You should be glad that you even got this job in the first place.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"... The agent that will do the visa will get job for me from the Nigerian there in UK..."
Muhahaha! His reactions are so transparent. Laughing
He's trying to say that he does not want to work with Rose... in fact, he does not want to do anything, anymore!
He himself thinks that he already "has done too much" and now awaits "his reward": Anna + her money.

It is obvious that Anna has to come to Africa very soon and it is obvious that she has to be accompanied by her best girlfriend (the one paying the vacation in Benin).
We will have this "new person with authority" (Anna's girlfriend) whom Sven can not convince with his sentimental lamentations. Practically, Anna's girlfriend will be "the bad cop". Laughing
- She will choose the National Park of Pendjari as the destination of their vacation... she pays, she chooses! It is logical, and Sven can not comment on this choice. Laughing
- Of course, Anna will come with her money (25,000). The two girls will want to spend three weeks in the jungle, so Sven has to go there.
- Every time we want to force him with something, we will use this character... I'm sure Sven will hate Anna's girlfriend. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

8:59 Sven to Anna
Quote:
It's not a crime, I know you want the best. But I am very sure of getting another job. I can't work as an actor alone

12:31 Rose to Sven... I forgot to also send it to Anna, but for all the moron knows, she might be in bcc.
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Verbeek,

A little over a week ago Sven has been in contact with me through his brother. I have told him that we will not keep this job on hold for him indefinitely. His brother said he could communicate with us after Tuesday 26 February again, but we haven't heard anything from hom since.
This is a reoccurring pattern where he keeps refusing to communicate with us and we have to send him multiple messages before he responds.
It as a job with a very good financial compensation, but in return we expect actors to be fully committed. I am a big fan of Sven's work thus far, but I have to admit that he doesn't show the required commitment.
There's a limit to the patience of the producer and he requested that we start looking for a replacement for Sven on Monday.
I hope to have properly informed you.

Cheers,
Rose White

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope Anna's friend is planning to be maid of honour at the wedding.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8:26 AM
Sven: Good morning Queen sven
How was your night
Anna: Not good
Sven: Why
Anna: Don't act like you don't know
I have to go. I'm going to another church today and I don't know exactly where it is yet
Sven: What is wrong again
Who are you going with
Please just be fine and pray well. God bless 😘
1:03 PM
Anna: What is wrong is still the same as yesterday
But since you don't love me and it doesn't matter to you I'm not surprised you already forgot
Sven: Am just saying that so you will smile
If not happy as before
Anna: It doesn't make me smile when you play with my feelings
Sven: You should know me by name am always looking for a way to see you smile
Anna: You know what will make me happy
Did you get rose's email?
Sven: How can I forget that you are hurt by me
Anna: Looks like you won't have that job much longer
So then what will be left? Me without the church, without support from my parents, a liar for a husband that doesn't want to prove his love for me and won't even have a job
Very nice. I have to give it all up for you and you jist sit there, wait and let me take care of you. That's not how God intended it. A man should take care of his family
Sven: I love you Anna. Don't get my question twisted
Am not playing with our feelings just trying to make you smile since am far away
Yet to read mails
Anna: You seem to think England is some miraculous wonderland where nice jobs fall at your feet, but that will not happen. You were incredibly lucky to get this job, but you threw it away
Like you threw away my trust
Sven: Miss I once told you that if this job is mine I will have it. What if I don't have the talent won't I have another job
Anna: Sounds like the excuse of a lazy man to me
It doesn't work that way in the real world Sven
Sven: Am not a liar and I don't depend on you to take care of the family. I always tell you I will take care of you by not taking just a job
Anna: So Einstein, what's your big plan?
And I don't throw away the trust it's you that is doubting to bring back the trust
You LIED
Multiple times
Sven: Are you here to fight me or yell at me (Yes, but I had other things to do, so that has to wait)
Anna: Anna: And you're too lazy to do anything. You don't want to restore my trust and you don't want to work for our future
No. I'm not
I'm going to meet a friend
Have a nice day
Sven: Rose once said they will be looking for another actor yet they haven't gotten one why. Its because that job is very hard and she is sitted in a place and commanding. A company I don't know their name, how influential they are
Regards to your friend
You have now come to the extent of not supporting me in anyway because its hard for you to leave those that want to enslave me
Rose is using me like a slave I do meet up their target. Yet I don't know them And their company
Enjoy the rest of your day _
(later) Dear Anna you want me to be working like a fool here for a company I don't know and also when I will be there. What if am not there when they start the project that will be a wasteful effort
(later) Because you whites think we Africans are opportunistic that want to steal a job so we should be used as slaves
(later) If its easy for rose to find replacement why have they not gotten one. When am there I will work directly but am not working with those I only mail and that I don't know the time for the project and don't know if I will be there already before the commencement of the project. Dearie I refuse to be a slave because I am an African and its not because am lazy
I have seen Africans working good in London but want me to work as an actor because of been celebrity yet am still here, is it not when am with them
You are having a good job and you know people there. Why can't you tell them you man is looking for job. You only see two jobs a cobbler job and acting. Are we going to be acting every day. After the project coming up do you know when they will have another project
5:01 PM
Anna: Do you really think I will try to find another job for you after you abandoned this job? No way. How do you think your behaviour reflects on me? Yiu think I can help you get a job, you abandon it and when I try to find one again for you people will just laugh at me and make a fool of me. All because you think the whole world will be the same as Africa. Let me tell you this, England is not Afirca. It doesn't work like that over here. You want me to put out my neck for you again and find another job? Prove to me that you're worth it
Right now, you refuse everything. You don't want to work to keep the acting job, you don't want to listen to the church so we can be together soon, you dont want to work for our future, you don't want to prove your love. You hide behind the argument that you don't want to be a slave, but that's pathetic. Slavery is gone for long. Nobody does that anymore these days in Europe, so stop bringing that up. The only thing you want is for me to abandon all I know here and come to you. How fair is that? After everything I have already done for you
(later)
Sven: What more prove do you want than love
You said you will love me no matter what
Where is the love now
You want your people to turn your man to slave because he is black
I told you right from the on set. I love to sing am not an actor. I told you then to help me with another job but you insisted you only see two jobs
Why are you treating me like an animal
You allow third party thought to overcome yours
I love you Anna with all my heart but don't because I lie to you think am worthless. If truly you are life saver, an angel in disguise then love me despite my trespasses to you.
I will love you now and forever. People only know when we are suffering but they won't be there when we are enjoying
If you look at the crowd you won't be able to win. Stand on your feet and in the end the crowd will stand and applaud
7:53 PM
Anna: Did I ever say I don't love you? NO, I said that I don't see you fight for our love. You ask of me to make a lot of sacrifices while you have proven yourself untrustworthy. Even though I still love you I am just too insecure now. I am not treating you like an animal or a slave. You are making yourself a slave by repeating those words. I never want that for you. When you have a job you need to do it. It's the same for me. I can't say to my boss, I feel like a slave, I won't do it today. What do you think will happen? I won't have a job anymore the next day. That's how the grown-up world of adults work Sven. Wake up!
I love you despite your trespasses, but is it so hard to understand that I need confirmation now? Yet you don't want to do anything but wait for me to come to you. When will you understand that I will only come to you when you have proven your love for me?
8:09 PM
Sven: My darling I studied banking and finance. I just have the talent of singing and its quite different from acting. How can I get a job that am suffering for and I don't know maybe I will be in England when the job will commence fully
I love you with my life because you have being showing me what true love his which am reciprocating but I have tried been going under temptation
The temptations makes you lost the trust and you have to find it without causing commotion
Anna Verbeek I can't prove my love with tattoo when am still under my parents. Until am a free man
I can't force you to come but am saying do everything for love. If truly God is love and love is a free gift of nature am sure you will never regret the love
You are not complaining about your job because its what you are good at and its not bringing troubles by affecting your family
Am fighting but you can't know except we are together
You should be secure because you prayed about this relationship
Am waiting for you not because you will be the one to feed me. Am waiting for you so that I will be free and have my own family so that the haters will be proud of us at the end
Even with all the troubles am facing now your love in my heart never reduce because you already have the key with you. I love you too much
9:58 PM
[/color]Anna: Then show it to me
Sven: Even if the world turns to fruit and I have it. How will I give it to you when you are faraway
Believe me and make me happy. Let's be happy together
Anna: give me what?
Sven: The fruit that the world turn to
Anna: That doesn't make sense
Sven: You are just home since noon right
Just sighting an example lady
Did you get a mail from your church for them not seeing you today
Anna: No, I didn't hear from them
Sven: Really. But you said this church care about you
Anna: Yes they do
Sven: By not checking on you
Anna: So? What's your point?
Sven: They care because they want member from you and also control you
Anna: really?
Sven: They know you are ready to control yourself by making decisions and they are backing up
Anyway they might contact you before this week runs out
Anna: Or maybe I just tell them I sold my phone and can't read emails anymore
Sven: ☺ you Anna
Why are you bringing this up again
Can you please send me a voice note. Am dying for your lovely intonation
Sven: OK
Are you home now
Hope you didn't drink much
Anna: Yes I'm home
Sven: good idea
What idea
Anna: drinking
Sven: I said that because you went out with your friends
Anna: No I didn't
Sven: I know you all will drink so is it bad I ask you
What did you discuss with your friends
About me?
Anna: I didn't say I went out with friends and you don't know we will drink
Sven: OK lady
Anna: I told you I was going to meet a friend
Sven: Where? His/her house, restaurant etc
I ask did you talk about me
Anna: Yes of course I did
Sven: Why and what did you discussed about me
Anna: just the truth
Sven: The truth? What truth
Anna: about what happened recently
Sven: Really
Third party
Hmmm
Anna: so you never talk about me to your brothers or your parents?
Sven: or friends?
OK
Anna: that's not an answer to my question
Sven: What do you want me to say. Why won't I discuss with my parents how am madly in love with you. Tell me why won't I share to them the dream we both have. Why won't I tell them soon I will be having a family 😒 😒
Anna: really
third party
hmm
Sven: Won't they all be present at the wedding or is it only me and you that will attend the traditional court wedding
Anna: you were the one complaining about me talking about you to a friend
Sven: I ask you what did you discuss
Anyway never mind 😘
Anna: if you really want to know, we talked about everything being uncertain now. You not having a job anymore when you come here, the lies and how you choose your parents over me
Sven: Stop stop stop all this lady
How did I choose my parents over you
Anna: you know how
Sven: Not having tattoo does it mean I love them more than you
I love that
Anna: it means that you value them more than me
Sven: Making me feel guilty in front of your friend
Really
OK
Anna: what should I have said? People notice that I am upset. I can stay home alone and hide and feel more miserable, or I could have lied, maybe you prefer that. Lies seem to be good these days
Sven: Gosh
What has come over you my lady
Anna: Oh, I don't know
just a lying fiancee that doesn't want to do anything to be with me
Sven: If I get killed who will be with then. Gosh
Anna: what do you mean?
Sven: I should tattoo and I should be send out
Anna: Yes to the first, no to the second, but if you do you know we will be together soon
Sven: I will be sleeping on the street and be begging for food. That is what you want right
did I say that?
Sven: I should be sleeping under the bridge till you come. Good one
Anna: No problem. You don't even want me to come, so what are you complaining about?
Sven: Really
If that is your believe
Anna: That's what you show me by the way you act
Sven: OK as your lordship pleases
If truly our meeting was God will. He will make us happy
Thank you 😘. Love always
Anna: haha funny man
so it is God that told you to lie?
and it is God that will send a plane?
Sven: Hmmm
OK lady
Anna: The way you say it it looks like you believe that we don't have any responsibility for ourselves anymore
Sven: What responsibility are you talking about
Anna: God will bring things on our path, but He wants us to do everything we can ourselves and not wait for Him to do it all
Sven: Are you thinking am quitting the relationship? Hell no
Anna: You're not exactly doing something for it either
Sven: But you don't trust anymore
Anna: can you blame me?
Sven: No but tell me how do you forgive trespasses when you have already lost the passion for the forgiveness
Anna: you have lied multiple times, I have forgiven you multiple times. Enough is enough. I can forgive, but I need proof that you are devoted to me. That's the result from your lies
Sven: Multiple times really
You act like your church that I must walk in a way of regret before I can be forgiven when the one who created us don't want that
Anna: you're wrong
sins have consequences even when you are forgiven you live with the consequences God gives
Sven: Explain
Anna: I did
Sven: Really is that how you are thought
Anna: That's what the Bible tells us
but maybe you didn't read it
Sven: Back it up with the verse. And is tattoo in the Bible or is it written there that we should tattoo to prove love. But you are called
Anna: I'm not a preacher
And I'm not in the mood for bible studies tonight
Sven: I see
Anyway I love you even if its your thinking I pass through hell just to prove love
Anna: if hell is sitting at home waiting, then hell doesn't sound too bad
Sven: What really
I see
Thank you so much
Anna: you're welcome
Sven: Good night woman
Sweet dreams
Anna: how is your face today?
Sven: My face hmmm
After finish talking about hell been not a bad idea
Anna: So I'm not allowed to ask how my man is doing?
ok.
Goodnight then
Sven: <laughing emoji>
Your man is fine by God's grace
Lovely night
Anna: you're a strange lad
Sven: Meaning
Anna: exactly what I say
Sven: I don't know what it means to you
Anna: And I don't know what love means to you
Sven: A strange boy, adult, companion, mate, comrade, stripling (guess he's been googling)
Love to you is I should be burned to ashes or killed before you know I love you right Miss Anna
Sweet dreams

After he logged off I sent him a voice message
<Here goes another sleepless night, where I will be wondering what the future will bring. Because after all this you still don't prove me that you love me well, goodnight. I guess you'll be sleeping just fine>

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "... its hard for you to leave those that want to enslave me... Rose is using me like a slave I do meet up their target... Dearie I refuse to be a slave because I am an African and its not because am lazy... You want your people to turn your man to slave because he is black..."
This little shit tries to play "the racial card" and wants Anna to feel ashamed to ask him to work. Laughing

Monday

- Claude writes to Rev. Paul and sister Dave (Sven is in CC)... the parcel was sent back.
Quote:
Dear all,

In accordance with the request made by the Sender, the parcel #***JHL5Z868I7*** was sent back today to Liverpool. It will probably reach his destination in 8-10 days.
Thanks for your cooperation and we hope you will remain our faithfully clients in the future!

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude

10.33 - Sister Dave to Claude (the idiot is in CC):
Quote:
Dear mister Postumierre,

Thank you for your message. I'll be waiting for your notification of when we can expect it to arrive here.
Thank you for your excellent customer service.

Be blessed,
sister Dave

10.50 - Claude responds to Sister Dave (Sven is in CC):
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Dave,
Of course, I will keep you informed about the situation and I will announce you 24 hours before the package arrives at John Lennon Airport in Liverpool.
We are sorry that we have not been able to deliver the parcel for our nigerian customer, especially since we have made all the necessary efforts. It seems that Mr. Sven refused to cooperate effectively with the Benin Police, so his package could not be sent to Abuja. Our colleague, Fabianne (manager of Nigeria TSC branch), expressed his readiness to bring the package to the airport of Ibadan, but this was 100% dependent on Mr. Sven who did not fulfill his obligations to the Benin police. As such, his package remained stuck in Parakou warehouse until today, when he was sent back to Liverpool.
I also make known that our client Sven has independently and unilaterally renounced all the settlement rights that would be due to him, as well as the financial compensation provided by the company (net worth $ 7,000).

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude

Because Sven was lazy, he did not receive either the parcel or the money Laughing ... of course, as always, it's the fault of the lad. Laughing Laughing Laughing

11.05 - Sister Dave to Claude (Sven is in CC):
Quote:
Mister Postumierre,

Thank you for this information. I am fully convinced that your company has done everything to make sure the parcel would arrive at the right destination.
Sometimes the Lord puts trials on our path. We don't blame you or your company for the unfortunate events.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Claude, to Sven and sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear sister Dave, dear Mr. Sven,
It would help us enormously if you were able to complete this questionnaire (Customer Satisfaction.pdf).
It is helpful for us to know the opinions of our clients and thus to improve our services.

Thank you and I hope everything will be fine!
Claude

I have attached again that pdf. file that needs to be filled "by the customers"... I'm sure Sven will not do anything, but it will definitely be angry! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, yes, he's bringing up all kinds of excuses of why he shouldn't do that tattoo. But I'm not giving up that easy. Plenty left to annoy him with. In the mean time I'm working towards the possibility of Anna coming to Africa, but all that won't happen when he doesn't prove his love Laughing

Davina just sent a filled out, very positive, customer survey to Claude. Sven is in CC of course. He'll be pleased to see it.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sister Dave to Claude (Sven is in CC):
Quote:
Dear mister Postumierre

Attached you will find my filled out questionnaire. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will surely recommend you to others in the future.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday evening
Sven: The network is bad I couldn't download the voice note
I will listen to it tomorrow morning
Please sleep well
I love you
Yours sincerely
Anna: after I just told you I will have another sleepless night.... Well thanks
Sven: When did you tell me that
Anna: you'll hear it tomorrow I guess
good night
Sven: If its in the voice clip
Am sorry am yet to hear it. Failed to download
I beg you in the name of God please be safe and sleep well. Remember you will be up early tomorrow morning for work
I won't be able to sleep with that word sleepless night
12:59 AM
Sven: You cause this now baby. I can't sleep

Voicemessage1
Voicemessage2
Voicemessage3

Later again
Sven: My eye is pitching me

7:17 AM (chat with long pauses in between, because I was working and didn't read my messages the whole time)
Sven: Good morning my queen
How are you doing
Anna: Same. Tired. Couldn't sleep
Sven: But you are not here
Couldn't sleep also
To the extent of moving out of the bed so I will be able to listen to your voice clip
Anna: How will looking at a screen help me sleep?
Sven: Really. That means you here with you can't help right
What you needed is I should make you smile and comfortable
Anna: I'm telling you that for days now but you refuse
I need to get ready for work
Sven: What are you telling me I should get ordinary tattoo and goes weird and crazy. Have a great day ahead

Voicemessage4

Anna: Can't or won't... If it is me that you want you wouldn't have lied and you would have no problems showing me. And I don't ask you an ordinary tattoo, I ask my name on your chest. Thank you for calling my name ordinary. Stop the talk about killing. It'll sting a bit, but you won't die silly man
Sven: Your name is not ordinary in my heart. Your name will live forever in there
So am silly Mrs Svenny
Its you that I want and will always want
I talked about killing because having the tattoo am a dead man alive
Anna: That's a bit dramatic
If you have it we'll be together soon. All my doubts will be gone and I know I can safely leave everything behind for you
Lady clear your doubt with prayers not with tattoo clarification
Anna: You really don't get it do you?
Did you decide to lie through prayer?
Sven: Get what
Don't you pray about our relationship before, so why is it difficult to overcome the temptations in it
All in the name am faraway
Anna: You act like it's normal to lie and I should just get over it
Sven: I swear to God I know it absurd to lie to you but you seem to not care about my happiness. All you want now is remorse and you don't care what I will pass through to get it done
Anna: All you cared about was your own comfort you don't care that you have crushed my heart with your lies
You still only want your own comfort and don't care about me being miserable here
Sven: You are not miserable my dear, you are just not on your feet again because you refuse to accept the trust back
I don't care about myself alone. I have always care about us
Anna: So you're psychic and know exactly how I feel now?
Your actions show you don't care about me
Do you have any idea how much that hurts?
Sven: Don't tell me that Anna
I know
It hurts me also because I said that I will never make you cry
So I know how you truly feel
Anna: You have no idea
If you knew you'd do what I asked and prove your love without complaint
My friend Gerda told me that she'd help me financially to come to you when I would be sure
Sven: I will have done that if am living alone
You are still passing the aggression of the past on me
Anna: You don't want me
Sven: She will help you because she believes there is a way
Really I don't want you
Who is Gerda She or he
Anna: Thank you for finally admitting it 😒
Goodbye
Sven: Man shall not live by bread alone but why are you trying to live or trust by tattoo alone
Am asking you a question
Anna: You already said you don't want me so what's the point in answering questions
Sven: Am asking you that really I don't want you?
Anna calm down
Always misinterpreting my words when you are not calm
Why are you like this
Is this how you will be misinterpreting our children
Gosh
Anna: Hmm. The way it is now there won't even be children

Voicemessage5

Anna: Children are a gift from god, the most precious thing on earth. The don't lie to hurt

Voicemessage6

Sven: God not god
I want you, I wanted you and I will always
Anna: You are the one holding our future in your hands. By refusing you turn me away
Sven: Here comes Anna Verbeek the silent lady. The mute mode activated
I can never turn you away lady.
Anna: How do you mean mute?
You want mute, I can give you mute, but don't say I didn't warn you
Sven: I thought you are not talking again not knowing its the network
Do you derive joy keeping mute on your man
Can't I ask questions anymore
Anna: Warning number 2
Don't let me say it a third time
You know what
Anna: You don't want me and you don't love me? Yes I know
Sven: Explain
Miss Anna a wife to be to Sven the great listener
I can see you listen to my mind
I know you love me but we have to be calm so we can see we are both in love
Anna: I want to be with someone that puts me first
And you don't do that
Sven: Did I put you first
That's the point
Sven: I didn't put you first I gather every one around me to help me fulfill your church dream by been a member just for you, just to get marry to you
How did I not put you first
Anna: Because you lied
Sven: For your comfort and not thinking how it would affect me or our relationship
I stop you from going to therapist. I made you smile always. I don't demand for video call because not to bring back your bad days
Anna: And now again for choosing others over me and refusing to give me the security I need
Sven: Because I tried to marry only you and not your church
My family are other
Tattoo is your security
Anna: Yes
Sven: White people
Anna: And I have seen my therapist and she said I shouldn't marry a liar
Sven: Your security made me smile
Good then..
Thank you for the name tagged on me LIAR
Anna: You did that yourself by LYING
Sven: Love always 😘
I see now
Please queen Anna sven have a lovely day ahead
Ok
Be happy
7 percent
Low Battery
Anna: Glad you will
I won't have a nice day
Sven: Its must you have a nice day
If truly you are still committed to me
Anna: You know what to do to make me happy, but you won't so my day is not nice
Sven: You must be happy because am there with you in the spirit
Anna: They invented a very useful thing recently
It's called a CHARGER
Bye
Sven: There is no light now. Immediately there is light I will be here
I love you

Voicemessage7

Anna: You keep saying the same thing. But tell me, when you drop a plate and it shatters, does it restore by prayer or by love?

1:18 PM
Sven: My baby there is a scripture that says what is the benefits when we have all in earth and lose our home in heaven. The things of the earth will fade away
Is it by sacrificing another person life will bring the plate together
Anna: No, by glueing it back together. That is what you need to do with my shattered trust, but all you say is that it will kill you. While all it does is bring us together quicker
Sven: Really. All what you are doing now is that you are retaliating
Tattoo will hurt me yet you still want me to do it. Is that fair enough dear
Anna: Your lies have hurt me. Is that fair?
Sven: Am sorry if I have hurt you but I didn't mean to. My lies was bad but it was just to let you know its only you I want not the third parties. Am very sorry
But you don't have to retaliate also
Anna: Be careful. This is another lie
You lied because you didn't want to talk to the curch or rose anymore
And you know exactly how bad you hurt me when you lie because this isn't the first time
Sven: I beg of you I love you Anna wholeheartedly
Anna: This is not about retaliation, though I don't think it's bad if you feel just a fraction of the pain you caused me
Sven: This was the second time I lied since I have been real
Anna: 4th
Sven: Really you want me to feel the pain but I won't be the only one to feel that but the whole will feel that
Anna: First when you started being fake again, second when you traveled to kamba and told me something else. Third when you went to benin and lied about it and now when you said you didn't have a phone and got angry with me when i didn't believe you
Sven: 4th
How?
Anna: And who knows how manybtimes mor that I don't know about
Sven: The account that lead to me dancing and this one that want to lead to tattoo prove (he really liked that stripping dance he did Laughing )
So kamba hurt you and Benin Republic hurt you
Anna: The lies did
Sven: When I was trying to surprise you but you counted it as lie 😒 😒
Anna: Because you lied
A surprise is "honey, I cant tell you what I'm doing right now, it's a surprise, I'll tell you this evening" a lie is when I ask you where you are and you say something thats not true
So you lied at least 4 times, that I know of
Sven: What is the lies there because I said I was doing something else when am already in the car traveling. What is the essence of the surprise if I tell you am going to kamba and Benin. You are using your past and how you met me against me nothing more lady
Sven: Will you let me be if I had tell you then that I can't tell you what am doing
I thought I was about to surprise but don't know you know it as a lie
Am sorry

4:07 PM
Anna: when it's not the truth it is a lie, when it is a surprise it is not a lie, but you purposely told me something that is not true. Multiple times and if you count the time you were being fake you can add even more lies to those 4, but I don't count them. If I did I'd ask you to tattoo a full sleeve. Now I'm only asking for my name on your chest. For me to see it
Sven: Sorry I can't tattoo
If you can't trust my love with my heart I can't tattoo
That means if I make a mistake when am with you. You can arrest me and deport me immediately. Your heart can't forgive without putting the sinner life in danger. Am sorry I can't tattoo when you are faraway. Thanks
Anna: πŸ˜‚ It's not like you're going to die from it.
And no, when we're together you will not lie to me like this, because we will see face to face and I will know by the look in your eyes. Now I can't and I need proof that you really love me
Sven: If that is what you think
Anna: that is what I know
Sven: But to me I love if with everything I breathe with. But if its tattoo that prove your love and gives you security am sorry I can't have tattoo alone here.
Anna: Then we can't meet
Sven: Really. OK Miss Anna
Love always baby
Sven set the emoji to πŸ™.

Voicemessage8

Anna: Is that a lie again?
I guess with you I just never know
Sven: Can you please tell me what is a lie
Anna: you loving me
and it was a question
I don't know what to believe from you anymore
Sven: You don't know what to believe

Voicemessage9

You insisted I should be real at first I believe there is something you see then I think you see future for us. Tell where did you throw that dream
Anna: you threw away that dream by lies

Voicemessage10

Anna: You keep talking about killing. Did I say I want to kill you?
Sven: And you gave up finding that dream back baby
I have never love a lady like this before that was why I was trying to surprise but its comes out in lies to you
Thank you 😒
Anna: so you wanted to surprise me by saying you don't have a phone while you had
You refuse to give me back that dream
Sven: Don't go there. The phone is by removing the unwanted plant for me which I think will still hinder us in the future
I can't place my love on tattoos

Voicemessage11

Anna: If a tattoo doesn't mean as much to you as it does to me, I don't see why you wouldn't do it.
And I told you it is not retaliation. I don't want revenge. Why would I? You broke my trust, yet you ask me to restore it myself, how is that fair
you broke it you fix it
Sven: Lady I can't tattoo
Heaven knows how much I love you but heaven knows I can't tattoo under when am not free
Anna: no of course not
you should have someone else do that for you
Sven: Do what for me
Anna: make the tattoo of course
Sven: How
Let me tell you. Tattoo is for the rough guys here but if you are married the story will be different
I can not tattoo
I have to go now
Anna: we already promised marriage to eachother, so I still don't see the problem
And it's sexy
Sven: Having a revival in church I will be back home by 8
Anna: Pray for the Lord to give you a truthful heart and stop you from lying
might be useful
Sven: Be good
Sven cares
Anna: truth or lie?
Sven: Thank you
But I can't tattoo
Be good 😘
Anna: Then I can't come to africa
Enjoy your day

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What a moron! Evil or Very Mad

Maybe Anna will want to make "the first step" and make a tattoo with Victor's name on her chest / arm / leg???

There are some software applications that can simulate a tattoo on a photo: https://techigem.com/tattoo-design-apps/

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That phone has a 4000mAh battery, his "7% battery left" is just to crawl under cover. He is under mental enemy fire and doesnΒ΄t want to talk more. His 7% will last him all day, probably. He is a little whining coward.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He already admitted that he still has his smartphone, which we already knew for a long time, so that 7% is actually the same as almost dead. The "no light" might have been an excuse, but is plausible in Nigeria

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic