SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let it go.... "I, Sven, am not a gay!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CajunTonque
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow~If I didn't know, the rest of the story, I myself would think he was deeply, madly, in love. Persistent little mosquito.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, this little pile of shit feels like Anna is once again alone, sad and very confused, so he's trying to regain control of the situation.
Now, he claims to be a loving and kind man, but we expect his funny reaction to the news: "That $10,000 cheque is still in the manager's vault, in Pendjari". Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, madly in love, but so easy to piss off.... Laughing

Sven: If truly she feels guilty you both can take the road trip that won't require visa
You have to get all over it because you won't be able to think about the future
Today
Anna: How can i get over it this easily? You were only watching from the sidelines. It's my best friend that betrayed me and caused this.
Sven: You allowed her to betray you because I told you don't think like a single lady, think like a married woman and don't trust anyone
Anna: So when I'm married I shouldn't trust anyone, but when I'm single I can?
Sven: Who is left for you to trust your best friend betray you
Anna: Don't know
Sven: Where are you
Don't get your self hurt about what has happened. Keep calm, stay happy and move on
And you still have me even though am not there yet
Anna: But you just told me I can't trust anyone
Sven: Am I your friend
Am your man
You can't compare a man that wants a family with you with a mere friend
Don't you know she get jealous every time you talk to her about me
Anna: No, I didn't know. She kept telling me she was happy that I found a good man
Sven: Yes she will say it to your face she's happy but deep inside her she is jealous
Don't you know if she is the one am dating she will be bold enough and happy to bring you to Nigeria
Just for you to see me
Anna: if she is the one you're dating? Why would she bring me to Nigeria if you would be dating her?
you're not in love with her are you? What are you talking about?
Sven: Gerda can only try and bring delay but she can't break the love. I don't know her when we started so she can't end it
Anna: Did you two set up against me? Did you both want eachother and did you just want to get rid of me, both of you?
Are you in Benin now, in Penjari?
Sven: Funny. I can't date a problem
Anna: Together with Gerda laughing at my stupidity?
Sven: When am not mad
How will I be in Benin when my dream lady is not there
you're talking about dating her
What do you mean by set up
Anna: Fuck..... stupid me
Sven: Am giving you example
Am home with my family
Am only telling you if she is the one that have a Nigerian she will be happy to bring you to Nigeria but now she is angry she couldn't find love and you do
I always tell you calm down
Am yours alone
What has come over you
What are you insinuating
Am I your best friend that betray you
Didn't I warned you against her
I was sighting an example instead you should be calm and understand my point, you are telling am I in Benin with that harlot
I once told you even if Benin president call me I can't go to Benin
You better think straight and get over your friend betrayal and don't pass the aggression on me because I warned you
Enjoy your mute
What is your own definition of love
You are already cheating that is why you think I am because of example that I made
later
Anna: ME? CHEATING?? YOU WERE THE ONE TALKING ABOUT YOU HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH MABEL
Sven: Shut the fyck up
How will I have a relationship with someone I don't know, someone that bring delay to my marriage to you
A person who refuses to bring you to me
I was only doing an example
What do you take me for
Because am not rich that doesn't mean am a fool
Get that
If you love me dearly don't think rubbish with me try and understand what ever am saying
You refuse to understand me that is why you are hurt and betrayed by your so called friend
You just pissed me off with your behavior and the way you put aggression on me by misquoting me and taking my love for granted thinking am dating your bipolar disorder friend
If you want to know where I am now come to my house
Good day
Again later
Anna: sure thanks you too

He still didn't ask about the cheque... wondering when he'll do that

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Advaita
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rich or not, Sven has verified over and over again he is the epitome of "... am a fool".

Sven, you are the gift that keeps on giving (and keep 'em coming) Laughing
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven: What are you thanking me for
Do you still want family with me?
Anna: thanking you for wishing me a good day after all those wonderful words you just said earlier. And please be clear, do you want me to shut the fyck up or not, because I'm confused
Sven: Am here to make you happy
But I don't understand you this days
It's seems you don't love or want me
I know you are still in shock about what Gerda did to you but why are you giving her trauma to affect our relationship
Are you seeing someone else or what?
3:22 PM
Anna: you were the one talking about being in a relationship with someone else, not me
4:25 PM
Sven: Lady understand my point
Am not in any relationship with anyone except you Anna Verbeek
Its you I don't understand. Are you happy there without me or are you seeing someone?
Anna: If you consider my fish to be someone, then the answer is yes
why did you say you were?
Sven: Am not saying am with someone am only saying if she is the one that has a Nigeria man like me she will make sure you both come here by all means
What are you up to
What have you been doing because you hardly tell me your plans?
If you consider my fish to be someone, then the answer is yes
What is the meaning of fish with someone
6:54 PM
Anna: I'm up to nothing. You never tell me your plans either
Don't know what the meaning of that is. You explain that please
Sven: I have no plans than to be with you and you bear children and grow old with me
What meaning are you saying?
Please answer the question Anna Verbeek are you willing and ready to spend the rest of your life with me?
8:44 PM
Anna: You ask me the same thing every day and the answer is still yes, but I didn't see you officially on one knee proposing yet
Sven: Its not my fault to propose yet
It's distance and the wicked people
That was my plan at the port
It's the surprise I said I have for you then
Anna: Oh, that would've been lovely
Sven: It's group plan but I will not tell you about it because I will still do it
Anna: group plan?
are there more men that will propose to me and I can pick the one that I like best?
Sven: You want to know
Anna: Now you have me curious
Sven: The process must be made up of five people
I told you I want to show you to the world
Anna: 5 people? What will they all be doing. Is it like a contest?
Sven: I can't tell you
Anna: hmm
thought you wanted to make me happy
Sven: When you see you will be more than happy
The propose is meant to be surprise
Be calm and wait
Anna: hmm but I need to wait so long and I'm not happy now
Sven: Tell me why you are not happy
Anna: because I miss you and you refuse to make me happy
Sven: How did I not make you happy
Anna: by telling me about a surprise with you and 5 guys and refusing to say what it is. What will you be doing with 5 guys and who will they be
I hope it's with mutual consent
Sven: Did I say guys
You will walk through them before coming to me when am on my knee
Anna: let me guess. your brothers and parents?
Sven: Why are you like this if I tell you how I wanted to propose to you will it be surprise again
Anna: My brothers and friends
Anna: I will have something to dream about until the time is there
better than nightmares
but if you only want to be angry about that as well, I'll just go back to watching tv
goodnight
Sven: What nightmares are you having again
You will leave me here and go back watching TV
Goodnight then if the TV will make you happy than being with me here
Anna: NO IT DOESN"T BUT YOU ONLY WANT TO BE ANGRY AGAIN AND I"M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THAT
Sven: You complained about me been mean, now it's your turn
What mood are you
Anna: not a good one
Sven: Tell me the mood
Anna: I just did
Sven: You said you are not in good mood and something must put someone in bad mood what is it that put you in bad mood
Anna: You already know what.
Sven: Seems you have more interest in what you are doing and watching
If you are chance tomorrow we will chat because I don't understand you
You allow your mood to affect your life time relationship
Goodnight
Anna: hm. ok
goodnight
Sven: Sweet dreams
Anna: Don't think I will, you're being angry with me again
Sven: I can feel the happiness in you there
Am not angry with you Anna but your mood is affecting us and you refuse to change the mood
You are showing me that your relationship with your friend is more important than us
Anna: WHAT FRIEND??
Sven: Are you not in bad mood because Gerda betrayed you
I will ask you where are you and what have you been doing since you won't answer me
Anna: I don't have any relationship with that woman
and I asked you the same and you don't answer me either
Sven: What is the cause of the bad mood because it's not me
Anna: now you are
goodnight
Sven: I don't have relationship with Gerda
I don't know her and forever I don't want to know herYou are the one for me so I have no relationship with that harlot, betrayal
Be happy and sleep well

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gerd a, is still in west Africa, she will email the turd that she is the one for him and meet at the boarder and keep it a secret from Ann, Linoline try it, you know better because she has cash and not a cheque
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven has been online a lot today but didn't contact Anna. I'm just waiting for him to make the first move now, but maybe he's afraid of Anna by now.

Just now Gerda sent him an email. To poke the dragon, bring back some action and to see if he really abandoned or cancelled his emailaccount

Quote:
How are you doing over there? I'm perfectly fine here. I have to say Pierre is quite a man. Since Anna left we had some fun times together. Money buys everything, it's true. Today he told me that there's still an envelope from Anna in the safe. She blocked my messages, so I can't reach her, but maybe you know what it is about. I can bring it home with me. I'll see her again next week. I'm sure of that. Did you know I even have the key to her apartment? Ha, she'll forget all about you in no time

ETA
That didn't take very long...
9:33 PM
<screenshot from Gerda's message>
Anna: I blocked her messages for a reason. Why are you still emailing with her?
Sven: Am I the one that mail her
She sent me a mail
What is the reason why you block her?
Anna: Didn't you pay attention to what happened the last few weeks and what she did?
OK
Sven: She is bold enough to tell me you will forget me when she is back
She is not yet back you are forgetting me already
Anna: really..
Sven: Your behaviors since you are back from the jungle
Anna: So that's why you ignore me all day, because you are convinced I'm forgetting you. Looks like you are the one forgetting me
Sven: How can I forget the one I love but I can't force you because you told me yesterday that you will leave me and go and watch TV which you do
Anna: ok
goodnight then if that's your conclusion
Sven: Your friend know you too well that is why she mail me and tell me that
Go and watch TV again
Anna: Go and ignore me again

Anna started ignoring him again
How did I ignore
You did
You are happy there without me and refuse to tell me something you have been doing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Manager Pierre (from the Safari Resort in Benin) writes to Anna... Of course, it's about the envelope that contains that 10k dollars Cheque. Laughing
Quote:
Lady Anna, I'm glad to say Hello! and I wish you my most sincere greetings!

I hope you have not forgotten that in the vault in my office is that sealed envelope (which you gave me on the first day of your vacation). You told me then that you want to make sure that the envelope is well-preserved and that no one outside of you has access to it. If you want me to hand over this envelope to Mrs. Gerda, please let me know this.

Best regards,
Pierre

===

This idiot is devoid of financial resources and his dialogue with Anna becomes boring / tiring.
We want to shake him up a bit, so he will soon find out that the "ten thousands gran'ma' cheque" remained in Benin. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11:36 Anna replied Pierre and cc'd Sven

Quote:
Hi Pierre,

Thank you so much for telling me. I thought I lost it on my way back. I'm so glad you've found it.
The content of the envelope is a cheque meant for my fiance Sven stupidlad. Please don't give it to Gerda. I don't trust her with it.

Anna Verbeek

11:39 Sven to Anna
Quote:
What will you Pierre do with the envelope if he did not give your wicked friend

1:23 Anna to Sven
Quote:
I don't know. Do you want him to give it to Mabel? And stop calling her my friend. She's not anymore

I forgot to mention I chewed him out on messenger this morning. He should have a wonderful day again. The chat will be posted later

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.12 - Pierre to Anna, about that "valuable envelope". Laughing

Quote:
Lady Anna,

Sorry for my late answer, I was occupied with a new group of tourists.
You do not have to worry about that envelope, because Company policy of the Resort forbids to send money or valuable documents through a third party.
Only the rightful owner of said money or documents is allowed to take it over from the resort staff.

Best regards,
Pierre

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:41 Sven to Anna
Quote:
What will pierre do with it and can Gerda cash the cheque without me present. How will the cheque gets to you?

13:47 Anna to Sven
Quote:
I don't know, no and I don't know

13:58 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Then ask him to destroy the cheque so far you can't get it and you don't want him to give gerda

Shocked Rather drastic. He really can't pick it up so he rather have it destroyed than to know it is there, just out of his reach torturing him

ETA, the chat from yesterday when I logged off and this morning

Yesterday evening
Sven: Why did your friend have so much priority over you
Hello
<screenshot of a newsarticle about a white woman coming to nigeria to marry>
When will this happen to us
Again tonight left without notifying
Tomorrow morning you will here without replying and even say I ignore you
Love wins
Sweet dreams

This morning
Anna: I was online a lot yesterday and not a word from you. Looks like ignoring to me
So I can ask you the same. Who were you chatting with all day. You already left me. You never tell me what you're doing all day. Your friends have priority over me. You are happy there without me. You're behaving strange since I'm back from Benin. What's the cause of your bad mood because it's not me. Your mood is affecting is and you refuse to change the mood
Be happy and have a nice day
Sven: Am moody because am yet to be married to the lady of my dream
I was only yesterday waiting for your message but you were online late and you did not say a word
I thought you are still in love with the TV that make you leave me here
I was in door all day non of my friends came visiting
I only went out yesterday night to watch ball
You are the one behaving strange and I don't know why
Is something making you happy there already?
Anna: I'm just being me. I was online almost all day and you never even said hi. How would that make me happy?
Sven: Am here now
Let's put the past behind and stay firm
Anna: You're here now but why ignoring me yesterday only to be annoyed again when we were talking
I don't understand you anymore these days
Sven: Are we good to go
Anna: To go where?
Sven: Am not annoyed
Anna: You were the one that didn't want to go anywhere
Sven: That's a slang in military
How I didn't want to go anywhere?
Anna: It's a perfectly normal English word
When I was in Benin. You didn't want to go anywhere to meet me
So where do you want to go now?
Sven: Please baby don't bring Benin issues to our relationship again
Guess what?
Anna: How can I just forget that you didn't want to meet me there?
Sven: I told you countless times even before you were there that I can't go near Benin border in my entire life
I was not there look at the plans your friend did
Anna: You told me you couldn't go to Benin. I offered to come to the border and then you refused that
Did you even want to meet me or was it your plan from the start to just play a game with me?
Sven: Border is Benin, I said I will be in the Lagos airport but your wicked friend refused
Don't tell me game
If it was a game will I traveled twice and offer to come to Lagos port
Anna: Border is not Benin. It's the part where Nigeria stop and Benin begins and pierre offered to bring me to the first town in Nigeria before i knew about the visa issue so you didn't even have to enter Benin, but you refused anyway
For 2 weeks I tried everything I could to meet you but all you have me were excuses and blame
Sven: Look at the picture I sent to you about the new couple, the lady was here in Africa to meet is love when she knows the man couldn't come to her but look at you someone stop you from coming to me and you agreed
I didn't give you excuse my point is I can't go near Benin
I didn't agree but you ask me to do what's impossible
Anna: Stupid point
I came all the way to Africa, how is that refusing to come to you?
The visa issue remember
Sven: Where is the first town after border is it not Lagos?
Did you came because of me, you came because your friend brought you for her evil plan
Anna: If Lagos wasn't a problem then why was the first town after the border more up north a problem for you? What's the difference? You just didn't want to
Sven: The first town after the border? That's Benin Republic, wow you are wicked you wanted to lure me to where I can be killed right
Anna: No
First town after the border, the first town in Nigeria
You're making up excuses again, blaming me again for something I didn't do
Well done
Sven: I have been asking you for video call you didn't do it because you said it will hurt you but why will you tell me to enter a country that will hurt me
Anna: Again. I didn't tell you to enter Benin
I wanted to meet you in Nigeria, first town after the border
Sven: I told you it's Lagos after going through the border
Anna: Kosubusu
Sven: After the passing through the border its Lagos so I said I will be in Lagos but your wicked friend wants me to come through the border
Where is that
Anna: So when we told you about that you didn't even take the effort to look at the map?
I can't believe this
It's too damn early for this nonsense. I need coffee
Sven: Look at yourself
I can't believe you are like this
Telling me about a place I have been to before
Do you often look at the mirror when you are acting weird

Benin republic is a good country, wish you all the best. Firstly,
1. You can go the through two means, either ur self or through big marcopolo buses. Going your self is cheaper. Just go to berger bustop in ojodu lagos or any good ones, like mile 2, agege, oshodi, but ojodu berger is good. Board a bus/danfo going to seme . Its normaly 800 or 1k. Take bike to cross the border. You dont need any thing except your id card, either national or student id or work. The bike to cross you will at most 500 and at least 200. He will settle minor guys with 50, 50 naira at borders, ask the bike man for seme garage. Take car to cotonou at most 5,000cfa thats like 1600 naira.
Note: once you pass the border try exchanging your currency as soon as possible. Exchange rate is 1 naira = 2.9 cfa.

That was the description I used to enter Benin
So think well and ask questions before acting anyhow
Do you know how many routes that entert Benin
You are acting like a baby
Nonsense chats

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We have already decided that he is an idiot, but his latest propositions are more than edifying. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Maybe Emma will try to manages to convince him that the envelope can be brought somewhere in a Nigerian city? Sokoto can be a beautiful destination... Pierre has some Nigerian clients, which he has to take home to Sokoto.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful bait. Thank you to all for taking the time and effort to share it.

Just another unsolicited suggestion from the sideline.

Is it just about time for Anna to miss her period? She may have been drugged and she never knew it. The seeds have been sown.

Limoline could rehash some of the wonderful lines she used in her Papa don't Preach thread.
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=300519

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9:34 Sven to Anna.... he's getting more and more paranoid

Quote:
It's better you mail grandma that the cheque should be dishonored because they might try to forge 🆔 card on my name and collect the cheque. Don't trust anyone with the cheque both Pierre and Gerda

We've been fighting some more on messenger, but I'll post that tomorrow. Right after Anna logged off angry she forwarded Pierre's message to Sven.

eta

he was quick to respond, but Anna already went to bed
Quote:
How will you have it there that is what concerns me

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna: If I'm acting like a baby, what are you acting like?
later
Sven: How has been your day, hope you are taking care of your pretty self?
Are you not the one am asking something from
later again
Anna: I didn't have a nice day. Hope you did
Sven: Why what happen
Anna: you say I'm acting like a baby. so nice of you
again
Sven: Smiles
Stubborn fiance
Why don't you forget things
Are you not my baby
Anna: If you say it like that yes, but when you tell me I'm acting like a baby, that's an insult and you know it
You're trying to hurt me on purpose
Sven: Sorry for that
But I know you are my baby and am sure you know as well
Are you happy now
So what have you been doing since
Are you home or out
Sorry did you get my mail tonight
Anna: No I am not happy now. I am home and lonely
I'm sure you are happy, so please enjoy your evening
Sven: Are you leaving me here again
How sure you are that am happy here
Staying indoor all day without you with me will make me happy right?
Anna: Apparently it does
Sven: I was to watch Chelsea ball tonight but am not happy to watch it alone without you
How?
Anna: hmm
then you should've come to meet me at the border two weeks ago, then we'd be together
Sven: Please don't start this tonight
I can't come to border except port but the antagonist refused
At first I have no money to travel but later my dad interfere and said Lagos port
You are saying border since morning why can't you come to where is safe for me
Anna: Because of the VISA
You can cross the border with only an ID card, I don't. rules for europeans are different
Sven: My state to be precise. What stop you from coming if you truly miss me
Road doesn't require visa it was all lies and planned
Forget European
They will be happy to see you crossing the border
All they needed was money
Anna: How should I have known. All the autorities said I need a visa. And it's illegal to cross the border without it and do you prefer to have me end up in jail?
Sven: Anna jail
They all planned to frighten you
That's where people go that do illegal things
Jail in Nigeria
Forget illegal in Nigeria, how many times have you heard that Nigeria deported some Europeans here
At first Pierre said his driver will follow you to my state if Gerda pays
Anna: I don't follow the news that much so how would I know
all europeans arrange their visa's well before they travel
Sven: Later they start telling you visa stuff
Anna: Well Apparently Pierre didn't know about the visa because for him it's not required
Sven: Pierre wish to bring you here but that lady stopped it because she wanted you for something else
Anna: Yes
doesn't change a thing about the visa though
Sven: Don't get your last statement
Anna: what gerda wanted doesnt matter. I still didn't have a visa
Sven: If I wanted to come to Cotonou by air all I needed is ticket fee visa is not required
My brother have been there and it was only tickets
So visa stuff was a planned work
Anna: yes, for you, but not for europeans
Sven: Nothing like European here lady
This is Africa countries
Anna: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/nigeria/entry-requirements
Sven: Is it not a human being like me that operates what you sent
Research is different from the person that has been there
Anna: oh, and because I have a Dutch passport, here's the requirements for Dutch people. It's the same
https://visum.nl/nigeria-visum
NO IT IS NOT DO YOU THINK I AM STOOPID?
Sven: What if I cross the border to meet you, so when bringing you here will you need visa also 😂
Anna: YES I WILL. READ IT
DONT ACT LIKE AN ANNOYING KNOW-IT-ALL ALL THE DAMN TIME
Sven: So how will I bring you same day I cross the border
Anna: I DON"T KNOW BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WHEN I ASKED YOU TO MEET ME THERE
I am going to bed
Sven: Lady you don't need visa to cross Nigeria border all you need is money
Anna: goodnight
correction
YOU don't need a visa to cross the border
EUROPEANS DO
stop being such an ass and read what I sent you
goodnight
Sven: If you don't accept mine I accept yours
What have you been doing that makes you sleep early
Are you back biting
Sleep well

Today
Anna: I'm back biting? You refuse to accept that rules for different citizens are different. Wake up call: Not the whole world evolves around Nigeria
Sven: Please not these again this morning (I think he likes it)
Is this the type of family you wanted
I want a happy family not a fighting
Anna: I want that too but it looks like you're not capable of that
Sven: Am not capable of making you happy?
Thanks for the compliment
Suite your self
Anna: looks like you're not capable of not fighting because you keep bringing issues
Sven: OK
Enjoy your life

Anna: Wow. Finally. If you wanted to break up you could've done that weeks ago before we went through all this

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahahaha! Well played!
What a poor, frustrated and angry idiot! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you just love a lad that's ranting.... for hours.... all by himself... without me even reading a single message? Thought so, I do as well Laughing

Sven: What did you went through
You want break up
You said am not capable then please leave me
A woman who is happy there, a woman stopped by someone
I should enter a city where they wanted me killed because of meeting you
If they kill me won’t you get married to another man
That’s what they say about UK citizens
All wicked and selfish
They see the Africans as a slave to them
I can’t be your slave woman so take care
I know you are already with another man and am less concern it’s your life, live to your taste but for me I can’t be a slave because you are a white or you live in Europe country
I thought you are an amazing soul, angel in disguise but you have been showing me your true colors
What is the different between you and your lesbian friend
She thinks she can buy everything with money but I sven is different you can’t buy my love
So suite yourself and thanks for leaving me and telling me I am not capable
<thumbsup>
Anna: YOU are the one breaking up. YOU are the one that keeps bringing issues. YOU are the one refusing to do anything to be together. YOU think that it’s only my responsibility to make sure we get together YOU are the one talking about having another relationship, so that makes me think YOU are the one having another woman NOT ME. YOU are talking about slavery. NOT ME. I only want love YOU only want issues. YOU think I’m the same as gerd? FUCK OFF!!!
YOU ARE THE ONE SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS

Sven: Ok
Thanks
Take care
Am having another woman right?
No problem
Enjoy your life
God knows I never wanted to spend the rest of my life with another woman except you but thanks for telling me that
Good bye
Thanks to God I have no collected anything from you, so you can’t say I hurt you
Please leave me and look for a man who is capable
Bye
Wicked being
<Sven changed the emoji to a flower>
<waving hand emoji>
Give that flower to the man you will meet who is capable and who will be a slave to you

13:58
FUCK OFF BITCH!!

15:01
I just can’t stop thinking about a wicked being like you. You made me risk my life twice, you made me got implicated, you reveal my identity to criminals and you wanted me to come to that same country that they wanted to kill me there. WHY? Are you this wicked and still claiming love
You even had bad dreams about someone head been cut off. Why did you want me dead and you still claim love and you open that your stinking mouth to tell me am not capable
You are heartless, wicked, witch

FUCK YOU!!!!
You think you can blame me for everything and accuse me of having another man yet start insulting me when I reverse it. Do you see now how much that hurts? FUCK YOU
Leave me the fuck alone with your insults

Good bye
You don’t want insult, why insulting me

Anna: Because you taught me

15:09 Anna to Pierre, Sven in cc
Quote:
Hello Pierre,

Since it's not possible to send the cheque back to me, please leave it in your safe there. I can not come to retrieve it and you can't give it to Gerda. It's in mr. Sven’s name, so please save it there for him. I don't want it anymore.

Best regards,
Anna Verbeek

Sven: Please don’t use my main as carbon copy
Leave me alone
I don’t want your money
Go ahead and give wicked being like you
Go to hell
Thank God am not with you yet so you will be controlling me
Thank God your mighty friend Gerda proposed and here it is
Betrayal, wicked
<image saying “is it right for married woman to have dildo at home?”>
Dildo woman, heartless bitch
Thank God you didn’t call me your fiance to Pierre today
(did that on purpose)
<waving hand emojis>

15:15 Sven to Anna
Quote:
You think am daft like you thinking I will go after your cheque. To hell with the cheque. Wicked. Fuck off

15:36
I have set my boundaries
Fyck off and leave me
Delete all my pictures, videos and the way I do sing for you when you are still a angel but now you are a beast
<image with blahblah about trust>
Look at the definition of soul mate
Not for a wicked, weak like you
A weak woman that has supervisor, superior over her life with the beast Gerda
I don’t know why you often lie especially about loving me and wanted me
Go love yourself now
Another word for a beast
<laughing emoji>
<Image about the definition of a soulmate>
<Image saying “if you don’t heal what hurt you, you’ll bleed on people who didn’t cut you”>
<sven changed the emoji to devil>
<waving hand emoji>

Do you think he’s happy? And I didn’t read this rant from the last message that Anna has sent him, only his emails. But I had some idea about what he would’ve said. So to add to the confusion…..

15:27 Anna to Sven
Quote:
No I don't think anything and it doesn't matter to me what you do with it. You broke my heart, but I can't stop loving you. If you can find way to get the cheque, and live a better life because of it, then I want to wish you only the best in life. Even if that means that it's without me.

17:32 Sven to Anna
Quote:
I don't break your heart, you break your heart your self. I never want anything from you right from on set than love but you choose to take me as a slave and wanted to kill me. If you still love me I will be waiting. I don't want your money or cheque but love

17:33 Sven to Anna
Quote:
They turned you against me and they stop you from coming to me. I can't believe you wanted me to enter into the death den and you are saying you love me. You don't love me because you are cheating and bringing issues

17:37 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Y are you saying you will keep loving me when you are wishing me the best without you. You never love me if you do you wont be saying that trash to me. Are we suppose to be fighting despite the love we share before bringing your friend and your church

17:39 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Tell your Pierre to go and give the cheque to the orphanage because I don't want it. I want you here if you can't stop loving me

17:40 Anna to Sven
Quote:
Sometimes truly loving somebody means letting them go. I am letting you go because I love you and you do not want to be with me. If you wanted to be with me you wouldn't say all those mean things to me and you wouldn't accuse me of all those things that I didn't do or want.
And because I love you I want the best for you. So I want to wish you the best, may God bless you

17:45 Sven to Anna…. starting to realize he fucked up and his emotional blackmail isn’t working
Quote:
That means you quit the relationship right

17:46 Sven to Anna
Quote:
You accuse me first by not wanting to come to you and also saying am having an affair which I didn't. But you quit now. Enjoy your life with your new man

18:48 Anna to Sven, making the situation painfully clear to him…. he lost
Quote:
You accused me wrongly of having an affair for days now. And you are the one that ended the relationship. If you really love someone you wouldn't talk the way you did the last few days and especially today. Now please let me be sad by myself, you don't have to pour salt on open wounds like this You've caused me enough pain now

17:53 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Anna Verbeek I Sven truly love you so much but you give room to third party which makes me doubt you. You don't love me that is why Gerda have the chance to end our love and you confirm it to me now you wish me well without you. That means you quit. I will ask you do you still love me and want me to grow old with you and you bear children for me if yes forget about everything that has happened and let's bring happiness and make Gerda shame

18:15
Sven: I never mean to hurt you
I truly love you so much that I wanted to show you to the world
But you believe in those you see than me because am still faraway
Am so sorry for everything
Please don’t cry
You remain in my heart
Your heart is still with me but I know I hurt you but am sorry
<kissyface emoji>

Anna: Stop hurting me. Leave me alone
<crying emoji>
(and here Anna stopped reading his messages again)
Sven: Don’t you want me anymore
Do you want to quit the relationship
You don’t love me anymore right
Talk to me

...oh yes, happy, confused and frustrated. I love a lad that’s paranoid. He's becoming almost as bipolar as Cherno. I think I did something right

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know if you want Jennifer to yell at him on FB for hurting Anna so much. Jen can be in England filming and have seen poor Anna. Since he was a bit confused before as to who Jen is - some more confusion might keep him engaged a little longer. Or just add to his torment. Either is good. Smile

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Oh yes, you can tell him we had dinner together and that Anna was so depressed she couldn't eat. Don't send it to the wrong Sven. The one posting nasty things on Anna's timeline is fakeSven, That's me

Correction, I see that you just posted that we didn't meet yet. But the pub crawling sounds good. Guess Anna and Jen will be doing that this evening.

Anna is still not reading his messages, but responded to Jen that they're meeting this evening at a pub. Victor will see that message sooner or later

Anna please tell me if truly you want to dissolve this family we are about to create
Do you want it quit?
You don't love me anymore?
Or you want us to be happy again and build up the sweetest
Please answer don't ignore
My people are still waiting for you

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will reach out to him a bit later - after our pub crawl, so Jen will be drunk. Smile

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Perfect. Not too many details. Lots of sobs and tears of course and she went home alone, drunk in a taxi. He loves that, keeps Anna free from blame and him frustrated enough.

Anna you are keeping mute
Does it mean you don't love me anymore
<voicemessage, that I can't play right now, or he'll see I've been reading all the messages>

9:32 an email... he read the message on Anna's timeline
Quote:
You are leaving me here and going to a party. Even though you are going is that the reason you won't reply me. Anna please don't discuss our relationship with your friend again. Remember no more third party

And while he was whining to Anna, who was online the whole time, another character of mine sent him a message (since he's not on her friend list yet I can't see if he read it yet, but he will, I'm sure. )

Oh boy..... if that payment slip wasn't intended for RealSven.... might FakeSven be up to something?

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A drunk Jennifer ripped into Sven on messenger. I hope he see it, since he and Jen aren't connected on FB.

Quote:
What the actual fuck did you do to Anna?!? I come to visit her in England, expecting to hear all about her amazing trip to Africa and her wonderful fiance, and instead, I find her in tears! She is so upset that she isn't eating or sleeping. All she does is cry over your dumb ass. Accusing her of cheating on you? Breaking up with her just because she couldn't come see you when she was in Africa due to a VISA issue and that crazy bitch? WTF? You don't deserve a woman like Anna. All you African men are the same. No dicks, no brains and only after European women for their money or a ticket out of your miserable country. I hope you die poor and alone after what you did to my sweet friend, Anna. I hate you! Rot in Hell, asshole.

If he does see it, I'm sure he will be thrilled.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing he might not respond to you but if he sees it he will definitely complain about it to Anna.

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, he responded, all right. Just not the way I expected. And he's VERY chatty! Apparently, he wants to tell his side of the story and blame everything on Gerda. But, he seems to like Jen and wants her to help him get back in Anna's good graces.

Last night...
Sven:
Hi Jenny (I will slap him for this. It's Jennifer!)
Why are you accusing me wrongly
I love Anna so dearly
I told her third party will affect us so far we are not near
It was Gerda that made me doubt her trust because before they left England Gerda mailed me and said she will make sure Anna had fun there and she will forget me
Gerda plan to bring in men and later bring out the lesbian attitude
I told my dear about me but she didn't believe and I told her to be calm and make sure she get Gerda phone so she will find out the truth
Am not dating Anna because of her money or because she is in Europe
I,my family, my friends have been waiting for her but Gerda ruined the plan
Am sorry we get to know each other this way
Please do all in your power so my darling will be fine
I love her and I will always do
I am awake up till now waiting for her to be here
Good night Jenny sweet dreams
I didn't break up with her

And, this morning...
Sven:
Good morning dearies, how was your night?
Am very sorry we met by chatting when your friend is sad thinking I break her heart or probably I quit the relationship but I didn't because my love for her is more than what mouth can express

Jen replied:
First of all, it's Jennifer! Not, Jenny. Jenny is for little girls. And you need to get your shit together and apologize to Anna - if you really do still love her. She thinks you broke up with her. You said some really horrible things to her (don't deny it - I saw the messages!) So, you had better apologize.

Sven:
Alright Jennifer
Thanks for that

Jen:
Anna's only mistake is in being too sweet and kind for her own good. She trusted Gerda because Gerda has been a good friend to her. So she thought. Gerda is a master manipulator and a psycho bitch. Anna sees that now and knows not to trust her. I only met Gerda once, and I didn't like her. As an actor, I can spot another actor a mile away, and Gerda is a good actor. She makes people believe what she wants them to believe. But, Anna's love for you was stronger, and Gerda didn't win.
So, if you really do still love Anna with all your heart, you will do whatever it takes to be with her. No whining. No excuses. A real man does whatever is necessary to make things right and marry the woman he loves. So, get your shit together and figure out how to be with Anna.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More whining from Sven. I'm trying to convince him to do a apology video for Anna, complete with a love song. We'll see. He seems 100% convinced that Jen is real and a great friend to Anna. Very Happy

Sven:
You must be a better friend than Gerda (Very Happy Yes, yes I am!)
Can you please help me to convince her I told her we need to make voice or video calls since we have been dating but she refused

Jen:
Are you kidding me? Anna did tell you about her Scopophobia, right?
(Scopophobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by a morbid fear of being seen or stared at by others, especially on a camera.) It's part of her PTDS from what her fucking ex did to her. She did tell you about all of that, right? I can't even get her to take a selfie with me, much less do a video chat. We don't even talk on the phone. The only time I see/hear her is when I'm in England, and we get together in person.

Sven:
OK
I apologize to her already
Am sure you are still with her. Hope she's okay?

Jen:
I will be seeing her again tonight, then tomorrow I have to jump on the train to London for work this week.
And no, she's NOT ok. She is still crying over you. She hates that she can't video chat with you, but the very thought sends her into a panic attack. I'm sure she would feel much better if you sent her an apology video. Maybe sing her a love song? She LOVES hearing your voice.

Sven:
Alright. Do enjoy the rest of your day

Jen:
You too. Sorry I was so harsh last night. I was a little drunk and pissed off that Anna was hurting so bad.

Sven:
It's okay Jennifer that's how a good friend will react when she meet her friend crying

Jen:
I adore Anna. I don't have many true friends, but she is one of them. As an actor, I meet so many fake people.
(Like lads. And the brilliantly fake baiting characters here on Eater!) People who think WAY too much of themselves. People who only want to be my "friend" because I'm on TV and in movies. People who just want me to help connect them with directors who can help THEIR careers. But, not Anna. She doesn't give a rat's ass that I'm a "movie star". We don't even talk about my job most of the time. We talk about real things, real life. She's the most honest, genuine and sweet person I have ever met. I am honored to be her friend. So, that's why I'm so protective of her. I just want to see her happy. She deserves the best.

Sven:
I love that. I will be looking forward to meet you in person some day

Jen:
So hurry up an get your butt over to England to marry Anna! She definitely wants me to come to the wedding. She even asked if I would be a bridesmaid, which of course I will! Nothing would make me happier than to see her marry the man she loves. 🙂
Gotta run. Have a good day.

Sven:
Will be happy to see around her on that special day
Have fun

Perhaps, since Jen is an actor represented by the amazing gals at Hitlanta, Sven can be convinced to try acting again as a way to get to England to be with Anna. Might be worth a try, since he seems to like and possibly trust Jen. Maybe Hitlanta is opening an office in London? I'd love to sick Darla on him. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic