SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Do you need a Merry Christmas?

View next topic
View previous topic

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
My name is Boofles, and I am Chief Advisor to Santa Claus located in the North Pole. We have found your name on the naughty list in Santa's workshop, meaning you will not get any presents for Christmas(lump of coal!)! However, being that I am a Christian man and know you are a good person I am willing to file a form N1419 naughtiness expungement form in your name to clear you from the list so you may receive presents. I simply need a small filing fee of $419 to process the paperwork and you can rest assured you will be on the "nice" list to receive many nice things from Santa this year. Don't wait! Time is running Out!
You can send the payment via Western Onion to:
Name: Mr. Gomer
Question: Blue
Answer: Shorty
Once you have send the funds just forward me the MTCN number and I will get your paperwork filed!
Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh darn... western unit is closed for today, do you accept cards from amazon? If I send it to mr. Gomer, 2nd Iglo on ya left, snowpile, northpole, it should be fine right? Please keep an eye on your mailbox

My Collection of lad frustration

"I have been stuck here in a terrorist land they all lie to me. I don't have the package and I don't have money to get back home" Sven
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"Yes I am your good lad" Raisin
"I can't engage myself with lalalovemaking with that bitch" Kevin The idiot
"I'm bucking you right now. I'm done with this bulls hit. I'll report you to the FBI if you still keep talking to me." Tyler
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The grinch at wu told me you have to supply me with a nsa security form. Something about suspected ties to the elf terrorist group. Their leader is a fat man that terrorizes people by sliding down their chimney in the middle of the night. But maybe if you have a bank account I can send the money faster.

Canadian Upsettler

Location: Waiting for my valentine to give me some signature icons

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately I have no money to spare during this time. It is not that I don't have money, it's just that I see no need to deal with such paltry sums. Come back when we can discuss real business.

Yours insincerely,
Mr. Scrooge

If you can't make a direct deposit or wire transfer. How on earth can you find it easy to transfer to my account."-Godwin Emefiele, not getting it.
"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

boofles wrote:
form N1419 naughtiness expungement form

Similar to the 5155-Y?

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Boofles

The Elves at the North Pole grotto are reporting high levels of stress caused by demands that they meet unrealistic production schedules. Other Fey Folk have made similar complaints.

We can be either naughty or nice about this. Just make things go right.

Dorian Sohrilien
National Elf Service

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 204 , km km:fire:
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Corona
Eater's sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My name could not possibly be on that list, sorry! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You can't argue with that.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 204 , km km:fire:
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Corona
Eater's sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic