SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mrs. Freeze has gold for sale

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was tempted to have Hilts ask what's the deal with his eye, but I held off.

I thought Hilts might ask if he had any distinguishing facial features the inside man would immediately spot.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are still sorting out some details with this lad, but unfortunately Freeze is being stubborn about traveling to pick up the money. A week has passed but Freeze is still claiming not to have Dan's money. Dan thinks that the bank account isn't correct and yells a bit...

Quote:
What are you talking about? Don't lie to me I do not like it!!!

I just came back from speaking with Mr. Hilts. He says that everything is ready to complete the transfer, but you have not provided him with all the proper detail to complete the transfer! He says that you are being very lazy and not giving him a proper bank account and that is why there is a delay!!

I am starting to think Mr. Uzumbo was right about you. He warned me that you were a toilet cleaner in the office and were not capable of doing work like men. I went against my better judgement and trusted that you were smart enough to complete this transaction even though it is scientifically proven that women have smaller brains so they struggle with business and thinking. I am starting to see why they make you clean the toilets at the office!

Listen! You need to provide Mr. Hilts with an appropriate account right away so that we can complete this deal! I am realizing doing work like this is probably hard for you but I need you to focus and try to concentrate your small brain and give Mr. Hilts an account that will accept my funds so we can finish our deal! DO IT NOW!!

Regards, Dan

Freeze assures Dan that she is smart enough...

Quote:
Dear Dan Hamilton,

I have not seen any reason why I should lie to you, I am Uzumbo boss, I will try to resolve the issue with Mr. Hilts as soon as possible, I will provide Mr. Hilts with an appropriate account, I am smart enough to complete this deal, It is not not a matter of being a woman but something I am sure that I am capable of doing.

Uzumbo lied to you by telling you that I clean toilets, Uzumbo is a taut to me, I pay him salary, He cannot receive salary without my endorsement, Don't listen to Uzumbo.

I will send another account information to Mr. Hilts that will accept your funds so we can finish our deal without delay, Thank you.

Dan gets some assurance from Hilts, but he's still concerned....

Quote:
I spoke with Mr. Hilts today and he said that I should give you more time to do what you said you would do. He is a very nice man and it is nice of him to give you another chance, I told him that you were taking a very long time and he agreed but he thinks I should give you a chance to sort everything out so that we can continue our business. I even told him how Mr. Uzumbo said that you were a toilet cleaner at the office but he still thinks that you are capable of completing this deal. I hope he is right.

Listen I want this to get resolved. Mr. Hilts says that you have his contact information so I want you to sort this out with him and get him a proper accounting like he needs so he can send my money to you properly. It is very unacceptable that you are taking this long. Stop disappointing me!

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I even told him how Mr. Uzumbo said that you were a toilet cleaner at the office but he still thinks that you are capable of completing this deal. I hope he is right.

LOL! Twisted Evil
Mr. Labowski, you owe me a new keyboard, because of spilled coffee. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mz. Freeze isn't being very cooperative, but we are still talking to her every day and working on extracting some bank accounts. She has provided a few to us, but they have been unsatisfactory in Dan's eyes. He doesn't think that women should be involved in the gold business and he's not afraid to tell Freeze what he thinks.

Quote:
How is this deal different than a usual deal? I do not understand? From the very beginning I have been trying to purchase gold from you just like anyone would purchase gold. After I made several payments to Uzumbo with poor results and I tried doing business with you to conclude the deal but now it has been months and you continue to take too much time! You keep changing the payment amount and it took you weeks and weeks to provide me with even one bank account an then it belonged to a simple woman! Absolutely not!

I am a very patent person but honestly I am starting to believe that you simply are not smart enough to handle business of this size. This is why I have suggested several times that you need to ask your husband or some man to help you because you are simply not smart and it is very frustrating for me to deal with someone with such a small brain!

I will go see Mr. Hilts at the bank later this week to check on the progress but the last time he said that your account was not working properly and now you gave me this account that belongs to a Mooslim and I am certain that if there is a problem it is probably because you provided an improper account. That is why you need to ask a man at your office for help because YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING WRONG and I am so tired of your small brain.

Regards, Dan

Freeze insists that it is Dan who is being difficult...

Quote:
The main thing that is coursing the delay is your poor mentality.

I took it upon myself to personally handle this deal based on my experience and capability knowing fully well that Uzumbo and his partner in crime Dikembe are not capable and not in rightful position to deliver to you,

I am prepared, ready and willing to work with you and make a difference but your understanding is different, I am a very busy woman, If you follow my directives things must move fine, You are getting it all wrong by having the impression that it is because I am a woman and have small brain that make our deal not moving forward.

I do business worth millions of dollars with real men all over the world and succeed and still succeeding talk less of this little one, You are making our deal difficult because of your poor mentality.

I am a great and among great women all over the world, Don't look down on me, I have told you this before that MAN OR WOMAN MAKE NO DIFFERENT, Account of a Woman or Muslim person does not matter anything at all. If we must succeed, you must learn to follow my instruction , If you had been following my instruction all these while by now we must have entered another lever in the business.

I really want to do business with you and prove Uzumbo and Dikembe wrong but you are not encouraging me, Too much complaining cannot take us to anywhere, Action speak louder than voice.

I will advise you to take the account to another branch of your bank to make the transfer of $25,000 and send me the payment slip, It is a proper account, There is no doubt about it.

I have already packaged 10 kilogram for immediate shipping to you once the money reflected into the account, Thank you.

Dan continues to insist that she doesn't understand business:

Quote:
Why are you asking telling me to do this over and over again? I have already authorized Mr. Hilts to send the funds to you..! Now you need to provide him a proper account and the one you sent is clearly not working! You keep sending these accounts that belong to women and then there was this Mooslim account and I told you here in America were are very concerned about sending money to such peoples so I suggest you find a proper account or speak with Mr. Hilts and find a way to make this work because you have been nothing but difficult and causing all sorts of delays!!

I demand that you speak with Mr. Hilts and arrange for proper transfer of payment because all of your delays are truly ridiculous! Why do you not just send the account of your mining business you keep sending accounts that belong to these people who I don't even know it is clear why the transfers are not going through properly because you don't provide proper information!

I beg you young lady, you need to speak to one of the men at the mine and ask them for help. Tell him that you are confused and need them to help you understand how money transfers work. I am certain they will help you if you ask nicely. Do it now.

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Freeze is reaching a breaking point..

Quote:
Dear Dan,

I have my mind made up to conclude this deal with you but you are very disappointing.

As you don't want to agree with me, how do you expect us to make progress?

I have contract to sell 250, 000 kilograms in Canada this week, I do business with Men and woman of high caliber and succeed.

I had a direct deal with the President of Qatar that involved millions of dollars and everything went smoothly, You are you and how much do you think that you have another person don't have, To me you don't have money, I am just trying to assist you.

Why are you making our deal look so difficult when it is very easy?, If two us don't agree and understand each other, we cannot make it.

.You supposed to have imagined that it would be so difficult TO BE REJECTING SEVERAL ACCOUNT DETAILS GIVEN TO YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT just to buy a few measly kilos of gold! You are a difficult person and lack understanding, it is exhausting.

Very Happy

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't updated this in a while, but Hilts is still in contact with Freeze. Hilts wasn't able to park the cash in the dummy account as promised, but said he could still do so in a French-speaking country, in order to get him on safari. Unfortunately, the lad has refused to travel to pick up his share of the money, and he also does not want to provide bank accounts for the money laundering.

So we are at an impasse, and we've been going in circles for months. At this point, all we are doing is trading insults. Too bad, this lad seemed to have potential. But at least we are wasting his time.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic