SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

work from home scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
StunningShoulder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Found a work from home situation. Guess what?I got hired! Certain scam. Wanted to do interview on Hookups, no phone number because "nobody has time to answer" and the grammar used was terrible.Its data entry position. They send you the check to buy all the equipment. Software needed etc. I gave my fake address to just waste their time and figured Id be done with it.

So I get a routing number for the package. I follow it, and see that it gets sent back to sender as being undeliverable. I text back to "bre". she says after she recieves it back she will send again.

I want to know if there is a way to bust them? I could see the town it was sent from and dropped off at walgreens. Its going back there and supposedly sent out again.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did the scammer contact you through your real life email address? He knows your real name? If yes to one or both, stop communicating. Scammers are real criminals. If they find out you've been screwing with them they can go for revenge. You don't want that.
Get an email address not linked to your own email or phone, make up a name, fake address, preferably at least 100 miles from where you are and pick up a lad from the surplus section.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
StunningShoulder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used all fake. Nothing that can lead to me. fake email, name, address all of it. fake info during the job interview.

The fact that I get tracking numbers, is that a good way to bust them? I also signed up for a mentor here to help me along.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In that case go on. I have no experience with this kind of thing, but any info you have, pass it on to a moderator (the ones with the green names), they'll know what to do with it

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please pass the tracking number to a mod. The shipping was paid for with stolen money, likely a stolen credit card number, and the shipping company should report the number as stolen.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
StunningShoulder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im pretty new. how do i find the moderators to pass the tracking number to? I have a feeling tommorow they will be resending the "check"
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
...pass it on to a moderator (the ones with the green names)...

And here's a list

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic