SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have selected to receive $5 millionUSD!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Snake Plissken
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the email I received. Right now I'm at the point where they want me to send them an image of a scratched off $50 Google Play card. I sent a fake one & they replied that I need to send another because it was already redeemed.

Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:16 PM
Subject: YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED !!!

Dear Beneficiary,

This notification is from Lisa and John Robinson Legal representative and you are to benefit from the above mentioned family charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those in need across the world as God has blessed them.
This donation of $5M(Five Million United States Dollar) is made out to you and mostly to generously help Lisa and Robinson extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.
Lisa and John Robinson won the Powerball Jackpot of $528M on January 15, 2016 and voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $90M to charity.
All participants were selected randomly through email address extracted from over 1,000,000 social security beneficiaries. and corporate bodies .
Should you wish to verify, below are links to that effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5wk7KO_cIhttp://www.cbsnews.com/news/powerball-winners-tennessee-identified-john-robinson-lisa-robinson
Kindly forward your Message of Acceptance to [email protected]

Joseph Townsend
Lisa and John Robinson Legal Representative
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask them how to tell a card has been redeemed, then tell them you have to get another one from ebay (which will turn out to be fake and you are now waiting to get your money back from the seller

Use that breathing room to get a mentor, who will guide you through the next steps

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic