SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm in the mood for love. (Sorry, now NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow I think that request will be ignored.... Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Of course, but now Haroldett must endeavour to reel her little fish back in. Laughing

Quote:
Klaus

I now see why you have to cut and paste instead of using the wisdom you say God gave you if these two childish emails you have sent me are anything to go by. Or perhaps God as taken back any wisdom he wasted on you and has given it to somebody more deserving. You really do need to grow up and admit when you have done wrong, it will make you feel much better about yourself and it will make me feel much better about you. If this relationship is to move forward I need to be able to trust you, I don't want to have to be checking everything you say or do. I never had this trouble with Cyril when he was alive, I don't think I ever caught him lying to me once in all of our years of marriage, or even when we were courting come to that. Don't you realise that's why I can't understand why you keep doing it. Is it some kind of mental illness you have that you have not told me about or do all black men lie? Lady Martha, as said on many occasions when we have been together that she married Lord Fenwick because she found white men a lot more honest and hard working not to mention handsome and better lovers. I don't want to believe that you're lazy, untrustworthy and unable to satisfy a woman Klaus, I always try to see the good in people no matter what their skin colour, and looks mean nothing if a person has a good heart. I know you don't really mean it when you tell me to get lost, I know you wrote that email in anger and you are probably regretting it whilst I write this. I to have to admit I sometimes write in anger too, in fact it was in anger that I wrote the email admonishing you for cutting and pasting. Even though I was right about you cutting and pasting, I should have accepted those words in the spirit that I'm now sure they were sent instead of accusing you of not caring enough to take the time to think of words of your own. I have had time to think about it and realise that some men are not articulate enough to express their true feelings as easily as us woman. That is why my dear Klaus I forgive you yet again for trying to deceive me. Call me a fool Klaus, but I feel their is a good and honest man inside you trying to get out, and I hope with my help we can finally set him free. So once again I hold out the hand of loving reconciliation in the hope you are willing to grasp it firmly this time and do nothing to jeopardise this chance I give you. Will you grasp it Klaus? we both have so much to loose if you allow a few harsh words to come between us. I think the problem is we are both strong but stubborn people, just think what we could achieve if we used those traits and work together my love. I can just see it, this time next year there could be a whole chain of Cafe-Restaurant Klaus's across Burkina Faso, and why stop there? the whole of Africa could be our oyster. With your obvious business skills and my money we could even go global, wouldn't that be something Klaus? Imagine a Cafe-Restaurant Klaus in Paris, London, New York and perhaps even Moscow. However, none of this can happen unless we can sort out this small problem we now face, can we sort it out Klaus, or do you truly want me to delete your email address permanently? Let me know what you want Klaus, the decision is yours.

Kisses

Haroldett

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic