SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ranty rant

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my 70th email from this lad.

Two bank accounts later:

Quote:
I am very disappointed in you, i am here running around and doing everything possible to complete the requested fee to enable your fund reflect into your bank account, and all you could do to appreciate what i am doing for you is to sit there and send me a fake transfer slip, don't think that i didn't know that you have been sending me a fake transfer slip all this while, you have never sent any money, and i am very disappointed in you, i have been the one paying those fees thinking that you will change, but i can now see that you are a very wicked woman, well i don't blame you, i only blame myself for trying to help you, is now obvious that you don't deserve my help, how much do you think you have that will make me rich, can $550 makes you a rich woman, i am not asking you to send money to me because i don't need your money, the money you are being asked for is for the procurement of the International Transfer Passage Code which you are not sending to me, you are such a heartless, selfish and ungrateful person and i regret ever coming in contact with you.

If you have been scam before please take that your anger to those people that took money from you without giving you anything in return, i believe that you still have their emails and phone number, it is because of your foolishness that makes you to fall a victim, you are too blind to see the right thing, you foolishly involve yourself in a scam and send your hard earned money to those imposters, and now that you have see the right source to receive your fund , you became so dumb and timid to understand that this transaction is legit, for what reason do i have to scam you, how much do you have that makes you think that you can make me rich, My sister i don't need your money, by the special grace of God i am contented with what i have, you are like a sister to me and what will be my gain if i should scam someone i regard as my own sister, i am not forcing you to send the balance of $550 or to continue with this transaction, the decision is yours to make, i have done all i could as a brother to you, the ball is now in your court.

Time for another bank account I think.

NB, I just reached 150 piggies so this is rather a celebratory post Very Happy

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. It's great to see you back and posting!
2. You have to love lad irony!
3. Congrats on number 150 (and email number 70)!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Lovely Jill, long time no seen (applies to me as well Embarassed )

There are a few gems there to put in your signature - if you still have room for 'em Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice shootin' Tex!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic