SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Raisin's 4th tattoo session: The tittyphuck-bear NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The characters
Raisin - the lad
Anna (or named Emma in the first part of the bait) Verbeek - Linoline
Sister Dave (graphology research consultant) - Linoline
Lina Hallycraft (church secretary) - Linoline
Reverend Paul Greenham - Linoline
Rick Stanley (Anna's lawyer) - Linoline
Claude Postumierre (P-Log officer) - Birlic
Bill Ham (director of customer relations P-Log) - Bertje
Abdul Sasamo (another recepient of a church parcel) - Bertje
Keisha Brain (another recepient of a church parcel) - Linoline

Trophy list

Proposal video
Video

Voice messages
Voice message 1
Voice message 2

Proposal pictures
Picture1
Picture2
Picture3
Picture 4
Picture5
Picture6
Picture7

Raisin's CV
Page 1
Page 2

Gone with the wind
PAGES 1-11
PAGES 12-46
PAGES 47-54
PAGES 55-69
PAGES 70-100 (page 92 and 95 are missing)

Raisin's lovesong
First draft
Emma's part

Apology video
video 1
video 2
video 3
video 4

Formal apology form
First form
Another apology
Page2
Third apology
Page2
And the form

Raisin reading Emma's favorite poem
Raisin reading poetry
Raisin reading the second part of the poem
And he sang another song

Another love song
Record 1
Record 2
Record 3
Record 4

Raisin showing his chest to Anna
Picture
Video

Raisins tattoo session
Picture1
Picture2
Picture3
Picture4
Picture5
Picture6
Picture7
Picture8
Picture9
Picture10
Picture11
Picture12
Picture13
Video1
Video2

Raisin's tattoo's, real and fake
Video showing his real and marker tattoos
Video of more tattoo showing
Image of marker tattoo's on his chest
Another video
Again another video
Again a video
A lot of pictures
Video of Raisin posing with a newspaper
Another video with a newspaper
Picture with fading marker tattoos
Video showing the tattoos again
Video2
Video3
Video4
When he admitted a lot of them were fake he showed the real one
Video1
Video2
Picture1
Picture2
Picture3
Picture4
Picture5
Picture6
Picture7
Picture8
Picture9
Picture10
Picture11
Picture12
Picture13
My tattoo design, with 419 eater between the lines

Pre-marital questionnaire
Complete form

Prison release papers
Form 1
Form 2

The second tatoo day
Video of Raisin showing his chest 01
Video of Raisin showing his chest 02
Video of Raisin on his way to the tattoo shop
Video: Raisin arrived at the tattoo shop
Video: The design is being sketched on
Picture of the design sketched on his chest
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4
Video 5
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10

The second tattoo, the day after
Picture 1
Picture 2

The second tattoo healing
Video

Raisin sings happy birthday to Anna
Raisins birthday song 1
Raisins birthday song 2
Raisins birthday song 3

The third tattoo
VIDEO 1
VIDEO 2
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
Picture 13
Picture 14

The third tattoo, day 3
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

The third tattoo, day 4
VIDEO
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

The third tattoo, day 5
Picture 1
Picture 1
Picture 1
Picture 1
Picture 1
Picture 1
Picture 1
Picture 1

The 4th tattoo: The tittyphuck bear
VIDEO 1
VIDEO 2
VIDEO 3
VIDEO 4
Video 5
Video 6
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
Picture 13
Picture 14
Picture 15
Picture 16
Picture 17
Picture 18
Video 7
Video 8
VIDEO 9
VIDEO 10
VIDEO 11
VIDEO 12
VIDEO 13
picture 19
picture 20
picture 21
picture 22
picture 23
picture 24

Tuesday November 26 Safari day 1
Picture of raisin in a bus
Picture of raisin in a bus

Wednesday November 27 Safari day 2
Picture of Raisin in front of hotel 241 in Benin
Picture of Raisin in front of hotel 241 in Benin

Thursday November 28 Safari day 3
Video: Raisin at the border area 01
Video: Raisin at the border area 02
Video: Raisin at the border area 03
Video: Raisin at the border area 04
Video: Raisin at the border area 05
Video: Raisin at the border area 06 Exhausted
Video: Raisin at the border area 07
Video: Raisin at the border area 08 Looking way too happy
Video: Raisin at the border area 09
Picture: Raisin at the border area 01
Picture: Raisin at the border area 02
Picture: Raisin at the border area 03

Picture: Raisin at the border area 04
Picture: Raisin at the border area 05

Video: Raisin at the Seme border area

Original post
On october 17 this lad started chatting to me. He says he's a rapper with a quite distinctive artist name, which looks like raisin, so that's what I'll call him here. I sometimes call him that during our chats as well, he doesn't really seem to mind.
Sister Dave uses another name of course, but I liked Purple's suggestion for editing it on the forum so the baiting name won't lead to eater when it's googled.
I'm not going to share the whole chat. it's too much work and not all interesting, so just the parts where he delivers trophies for now.
He wanted to marry Emma.... who doesn't these days? Laughing But he had to propose, with a picture or a video. He was a bit reluctant and laughed at Emma for that idea. She was angry and refused to talk to him for a while. Then he delivered this 'proposal video' on nov 5th.

Proposal video.... is this a proposal?

Emma: seriously? Celine Dion?
Raisin: Yes baby
Good afternoon
Emma: celine doesn't make my afternoon that good to be honest
Raisin: Ok
But I don't understand
What do you mean?
You don't like her songs?

Voice message 1
Voice message 2
(he was talking about malaria in the second clip, he pretended to have malaria earlier, which was miraculoulsly cured within 2 days Laughing funny how all lads get malaria)

Emma: This is much nicer than celine dion
I hate celine dion. It's like hearing 10 cat's whining at the same time
So please will you
Marry me?
I mean it honey
I wanna be with you forever
Thanks for appreciating my freestyle
Emma: I like your style mr. Raisin, but that's not a proposal like you promised me
How about the proposal I made in the video honey?
Emma: I just saw someone walk around in a blurry video while celine dion was distracting me with her horrible whining
I will make a proposal now
Give me one hour to do that

<2 pictures arrived, that should've been sent as video's but I guess something went wrong>

Emma: Emma: for fucks sake that's some mighty fine photoshopping you did there
Raisin: Thanks
Honey I don't know how to do a proposal. Am sorry.
I have never proposed before
Emma: haha, I can see that, you're not very good at it
Raisin: Yes
Am shy doing that
Just was bold because am a man
Dough still a boy because am single with no kids
Yet
Emma: I told you you should hold a sign saying, "please marry me Emma" and you sit on one knee and smile sweetly, but it should be you, not your head pasted on some other dudes picture
Raisin: All you have heard from me is really me and my voice. My music etc.
And that video is me
And the picture you see is me
Ok
I will do as you said

And there was a video too. Guess he didn't photoshop his head on some other mans picture after all
Proposal video

A few days later another picture

Emma neglected to respond to them alltogether. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him, so I sent him an email saying I have problems with my phone, I can be on facebook, but not messenger. Perfect excuse to ignore a lad without them being all too unhappy about it.
Of course later on Emma accepted his proposal. She needs to help him come to UK. (what a surprise). So I guided him into finding jobs. He came with lots of excuses. And today again the request for financial support came (again, I managed to dodge it a few times before). He needs money for rent, he's 4 months behind.
If this one keeps being so cooperative it might be fun. I'm planning to have him handcopy a novel. (Yes I borrowed TheScamHater's suggestion in the Golden lad thread, sounded like fun) Emma will direct him to her 'friend' and she will do the communications about it on email, while Emma will keep him motivated on messenger.
So I hope this will work. Any suggestions on a novel he can write? Jane Austin's pride and prejudice maybe.. I have never read that one.

A part of yesterday's chat:
Emma: Honey, I've found a solution for you
It is perfect really
Raisin: Ok tell me
Emma: I know someone who is working for a research project on Advanced Handwriting Recognition and Graphology systems. They need paid volunteers
Raisin: Oh you mean they will employ me?
Emma: I don't know if they will employ you, I don't work there, but you can contact them
Raisin: Send me their email or means to contact them
Emma: ok. you can contact <sister dave's email> She is the one that works there
Raisin: Ok darling I will try
Where will I tell her I got her email from?
Emma: from me ofcourse silly
Raisin: Does she know you as Emma ****
Or some other different name?
Emma: what other name should she know?
I only have one
Thank you

This morning he contacted Sister Dave:
Quote:
Good morning Sister Dave. How are you, your job and your family? Hope fine. My name is Raisin am also know by my other name Raisin. Am a friend to Emma *****. My aim of writing you is to know if there is vacancy of any kind in the company you working with. Am very interested. Dough I heard the company you are working with are in need of paid volunteers. Am very interested in that .please What do they require for that? Is it high school result and certificate or university bachelor's degree a CV or please give me details of the requirements. I will be glad to hear from you soon. Thank you. My regards.

Quote:
Please Sister Dave you should also include means to apply for the job. If it is online or maybe I send to you my CV and result and an application letter. Am not in UK . I live in West Africa. Thank you. And God bless you

Sister Dave was out partying friday night and will contact him when she wakes up

ETA
Sister Dave to Raisin
Quote:
Dear mr. Raisin,

Thank you for your message and interest in working with us. I am doing great, thank you for asking. I hope you are fine as well.
My company is working on a 4 year long research project on Advanced Handwriting Recognition and Graphology systems. Our work is extremely intensive and vitally important for our clients. They have committed over 8 million dollars to our project and we are nearing the final stages.

Emma and I had a brief contact yesterday and she told me she has found a candidate to participate in our project. We are always looking for paid volunteers to help with our project by providing samples of their own handwriting to us. We pay US $100,00 per page of handwriting samples.

We don't ask for a specific education or degree. To do the most thorough research we need participants from every part of the world and all layers of society. To be able to process the data given to us it would indeed be helpful to send me your CV. Though, please rest assured, this is only for data processing purposes. We don't have many participants from West Africa yet, so you're participation would be really valuable to us.

Since it is the weekend and I am not working now I will ask you to send it to me and I will get back to you on Monday with the submission details.
I wish you a very nice day and please send my warm greetings to Emma.

Kind regards,
Sister Dave
[/b]

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:01 pm; edited 55 times in total
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of this is great, but the first video is absolutely hilarious. I especially like the "greeting fans" caption that comes up when he passes two random women who clearly don't want anything to do with him or whatever he's up to. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>LomΓ©>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing Pride and Prejudice too? It's a great book, but it's just a bit short for the lad. I would recommend Don Quixote or Les Miserables (both unabridged); now that will give him something fun to work on.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided on fifty shades of grey. He likes to talk dirty with Emma... gives him something else to focus his hormones on Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
ChoppaDolla
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This may be a bit naive of me, but since he's writing this all out by hand, is there any chance you could pick a book that would convince him to permanently quit scamming? Obviously, it makes no sense to send him a book that will educate him and essentially make him a better scammer. Real classics like Pride and Prejudice will actually teach him something about the West and human psychology, which he will only use to be a more credible thief.
In that respect, 50 Shades is a far superior choice, even if it isn't very long. If there isn't a book that will improve his moral character by hand-copying, the next best thing is a massive tome of hot garbage.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
I decided on fifty shades of grey. He likes to talk dirty with Emma... gives him something else to focus his hormones on Laughing

Muhahahaha! Poor idiot! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a point. Got any good suggestions?
I don't think it will make him stop scamming, but de-education is always a good plan

ChoppaDolla
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As for suggestions, I haven't hit on anything I think would de-criminalize him. It's been a lot of fun to think about, though.

One line of thought is a book by a reformed criminal who is ruined by his self-destructive criminal behavior, but that's probably a little too on the nose. And most of the generic "How to be a better person" books I can think of aren't so powerful on their own that they're likely to turn him, especially given the assumption that the reader wants to move from good to better.

That suggests that the most plausible option is running in the opposite direction, looking for the absolute worst sort of writing. Here, there are two obvious genres: fan fiction and obscure academic writing.

Academic writing, like Derrida or Hume, is often painfully difficult for even native speakers and would be torture for someone actually trying to grapple with the meaning. But that stuff is probably so far beyond his ability that he'll end up just copying word-by-word and it will be the same effect of copying something written in Greek or Russian. On the plus side, that would be a long, boring task.

That leaves fan fiction, which is what 50 Shades started as. This is a great choice, but it was popular and now serves as a cultural touchstone. Copying this out will give him actual information about the West. (This is also the reason I rejected 1,000 Days of Sodom.) Unpopular fan fiction will be even worse writing and there is a ton of stuff out there that will be positively disgusting to him (e.g., gay furry vampire porn). The problem there is that most of that stuff is really short-story length.

At the end of the day, I couldn't think of a positive life-changing book, and thinking through this a bit more, have come to the conclusion that 50 Shades is probably the optimal mix. If there's an equally long 50 Shades of Gay, that would be better. And I'd love to hear other's thoughts on this.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I feel that in the name of "education," giving him a literary classic would be far more fruitful than giving sexy "fan-fiction." Sure, 50 Shades is amusing from our perspective, but to him I doubt he will care unless he starts to wonder exactly why he's writing stuff about bondage or whatnot. Given that, you might as well "educate" him with a nice, long classic. War and Peace or something could be fun. Or, you could even go for something like Lolita if you still want something a bit racy while still arguably being a literary classic. And that could count as de-education if you convince him that it's an accurate portrayal of Western romance, in the same way that Pride and Prejudice could be considered de-education if you convince the lad that all courtship in the West involves lots of letters and dances. In this way we could still be considered as "educating" the lad by exposing him to Western literary classics while still giving him a painful task. I don't think the lad will particularly care either way, so it's entirely your choice.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Raisin responded
19:49
Quote:
Thank you for your response. I will do that.

20:02
Quote:
Please Sister Dave you have to explain in details. Am i to write about anything or is it a letter , or a story or what .Which means i dont need to type it . Or am I to write with a paper and a pen and then upload ?After writing something please how can I submit it? Is it to your email ? Please Sister Dave.Give me details.

Sister Dave will respond on Monday morning, as she told in her earlier email to him.
I'm shamelessly stealing / borrowing this idea from Shiver Metimbers, who let a lad rewrite Harry Potter, not much de-educating about that, mostly just a lot of work for the lad. So I'll give him either 50 shades or Twilight. Though the first is the fan-fiction of the latter, I believe Twilight is equally horrible.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today he was again whining about Malaria to Emma
In the evening he finally sent sister Dave his CV,

Page 1
Page 2

His work experience makes me wonder.... Is he working with Daniboy on the coca cola royal bottlecap lottery? Laughing

Sister Dave will reply tomorrow. It's evening in England

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning the lad sent his cv again to sister Dave and he also sent it to Emma. A few hours later Sister Dave responded him

Quote:
Dear mister Raisin,

Thank you for sending me your CV, it is received in good order and I already prepared a personal file for you. Based on your education and experience you are placed in the highest class of participants with your ethnic background.
Let me now explain to you the paid volunteering job a bit better.

We are looking for people to submit samples of their own handwriting to add to our database of hand written text. Currently we have over three hundred thousand handwritten pages from people all over the world and we are looking for more all the time. All the handwriting is analysed by computer and the data will then be used to facilitate the completion of advanced artificial intelligence systems for our client.

We are currently looking for people to submit by email attachment, scans of their handwriting samples so that we can increase the size and the computational power of our preliminary database.

NOTE: We will supply the text for you to copy by email attachment. You do not have to write your own story, poem etc. All that is required is that you duplicate the text we send to you in your own handwriting on paper and then scan it and return it to us by email attachment.

Handwriting samples are very valuable to our project. We are prepared to pay US $100 (one hundred dollars) for every sheet of handwritten text that is submitted to us. However please note that the MINIMUM number handwriting sample pages you can submit is 100 (one hundred). Of course, you may submit as many as you wish above that number. We would certainly take as many handwriting samples as you are able to provide.

If you are interested in participating, please let me know and tell me when you will be able to start sending the samples to me.

Kind Regards,
Sister Dave

ETA
1:49 Raisin's reply
Quote:
Thank you very much SR DAVE. Am so glad to hear from you again. Am interested and I want to start working for your company tomorrow. Please send to me the project and I will write, scan and submit them to you as instructed. But my question is "How Do I Get Paid"? You don't have my account details, and I have never received money from outside the country before excepted within my country. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you SR DAVE.
My Regards.

14:57
Sister Dave to mr. Raisin
Quote:
Dear mr. Raisin,

Thank you for your swift reply, this is very much appreciated.

You did not yet inform me how many pages you wish to submit, so the file attached is a book in full form. The file is in PDF format which is a universal format that you should be able to view on most devices.

Please duplicate as many pages as you wish in your own handwriting. You may if you wish duplicate the entire book in your handwriting if you wish. If you duplicate the entire book then we give a $2000 bonus payment as well as the standard $100 dollars per page.

SUBMISSION RULES

The minimum number of pages we can accept is 100 however you may submit as many as you wish.

It is very important that each A4 matches the book pages as closely as possible, so for instance if you are copying up to page 120 of the book, you should have 120 A4 pages of your own text. The number of your pages/scans must match the page numbers of the book.

1. Payment is made only on receipt of the full 100 or more pages. Note that we do not pay any money in advance of receiving the completed pages.
2. You may if you wish submit to us one page so that we can inform you if you are producing the work correctly
3. The paper must be lined and the layout of the A4 page must match as closely as you can the layout of each page you are copying.
4. All writing MUST be in BLACK ink / pen.

IMPORTANT

Note that we can only make one payment to you, so for instance you cannot submit 100 pages, then get paid, then submit more pages. You are only allowed to submit work once and once only.

If you are not sure of any part of these instructions, please do get in touch with me for clarification.

Payments are preferably made to a bank account

Kind regards,
Sister Dave

And I attached "gone with the wind" which is almost 969 pages. This will give the lad something to do Laughing

ETA
15:19 mr. Raisin
Quote:
Ok . I will send you one page now to know if I got it right as you want. And also I will send you my bank details. Thank you.
God bless you.
Regards from Raisin.

16:42
Quote:
Dear mr. Raisin

Thank you for your response. I will be looking forward to receiving a sample of your work. Please don't rush, since it is the end of my workday, it is perfectly fine to send it to me tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Sister Dave

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today
Quote:
Good afternoon Sister Dave. How are you, your work and, your family ? Hope fine. This is the copy of the sample of chapter one. Please do verify it and get to me . Hope to hear from you soon. My regards. Raisin.

I didn't shrink these, cause you won't be able to read them anymore
Page 1
Page 2

My response

Quote:
Mr. Raisin,

Thank you for your submission. I have looked over the pages and think you are perfectly suited to do this work for us. A few recommendations for the work you will be doing:

- please keep in mind that it is preferred that 1 page in the document will equal 1 page written as close as possible. Now a few lines are written on the next page.
- pages you submit must be numbered and the numbers must match the numbers of the pages in the document.

Before you continue your work, please read again all the requirements I've sent to you yesterday to make sure you are submitting the pages in the correct manner. I'm delighted to work with you mr. Raisin and I am looking forward to receiving your work.

Kind Regards,
Sister Dave
[/url]

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOO!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THANK YOU SISTER DAVE. I will only be able to submit Ten pages for now. But after my first pay I will start to submit 50 pages or more than hundred pages daily. That's a promises.

Then he sent a message kindly offering up some (reported) pork. and again the above message in larger script.

He didn't read the rules too closely, but who am I to enlighten him that he needs to submit at least 100 pages and can only receive payment once? Let's just tell him that after he has done some more work. Laughing

ETA
Quote:
Mr. Raisin,

Thank you for your messages, they are well received. Before you start your work please make sure to read all the regulations I have sent you and keep them in mind. You can send the pages to me 1 at a time, or all at once when you are done, but preferably in jpg format.
I'm looking forward to a fruitful cooperation and wish you a nice day.

Kind regards
Sister Dave

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Part of the chat of yesterday evening. I'm not transcribing everything, because not everything is relevant. Emma and her beloved are talking about wedding plans, babies. They're very much in love.

Raisin: Guess what
Emma: what?
wait
don't tell
is it a thing or a person?
Raisin: A person and a thing
Emma: is it you?
Emma: aahh, nice, I like you
so the thing, is it big or small?
Raisin: Kind of
Kind of big
Something that Has to do with email
Emma: something with email.... you have a new emailaccount?
Raisin: No
Say something
Emma: something
Emma: ok.... something with email
you had good news today?
Raisin: Just gues what it is
Go ahead honey
Yes
Yes
Emma: So what's the good news all about
the job?
Raisin: Ok I have to give you a hint
It has to do with someone you and i know
So gues
Emma: Must be sister dave I guess
she gave you the job?
Raisin: Yes it's sister dave
She accepted my hand writing and applauded the sample of writing I sent to her and told me am perfect for the job
Emma: That's amazing!
Raisin: She already sent me the PDF of the job to do
Emma: wow
Raisin: Am working by writing more even now
Emma: can't believe that it's this quick
Raisin: She said I have to make a hundred page for one day
Each pay is 100$
I mean each page is 100$
Emma: that's a lot, but I heard it's quite a prestigious project
Raisin: And she said they will pay by account
Emma: but you have to write 100 pages in one day? Isn't that a bit much?
Raisin: I have already written ten pages
Emma: That's much
Raisin: I can write more than two hundred pages dough
Emma: so there's no limit? The more you write the more they pay?
Raisin: That's only when I get the first pay for this ten
So she said
Emma: wow!
so you'll be able to come to england soon
Raisin: That a hundred page is the minimum
Yes I will be able to do that
Emma: That makes me so happy!
Raisin: But I have to get paid for this ten before I will believe her.
If not I will not make any again.
Emma: of course
Raisin: Just hope it's real
Emma: haha, of course it is. She's working there for years now on different projects
I sent her my account details already
But will send the written work to her early tomorrow.
Honey
I love you
Emma: Love you too dear
Raisin: We gone make it . Right?
Emma: Yes we are

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday he submitted page 2 to sister Dave

Page 2 part 1
Page 2 part 2

He sent them to me as PDF files, that's a bit annoying if I have to convert them all. Sister Dave responded to him quickly
Quote:
Mr. Raisin,

Thank you for your submission. May I kindly remind you before you proceed that this is the second page of chapter one. It is not chapter 2. It is important that you number the pages you submit according to the matching number of the pages in the PDF file. I hope you will be able to fix these mistakes.
Also please submit your work in JPEG format. It's easier for our systems to process it that way.
Thank you very much for your hard work so far. I wish you a happy weekend and looking forward to receive more of your work.

Kind Regards
Sister Dave

Soon after that he sent it again in jpeg format, but didn't change the chapter number or numbered the pages. I'll remember that for later.
Did I mention before that when he tried to send his CV to Sister Dave and didn't get response quickly enough, he also sent it to Emma and she forwarded it to Sister Dave? Remember that. It's used for a chop.

Parts from the chat from yesterday
Raisin: Can you borrow me two hundred
Please honey
Emma: why?
Raisin: I will pay back
Please
Emma: I know, but you have that job now, you'll get paid soon right?
I hope so
But now I need hundred and I will pay back trust me.
I mean two hundere
Oh feeling sleepy
Typing wrongly now
Emma: haha, I see that, you need sleep most I guess
Raisin: Yes I do
Emma: Ok, I hope you dream of me
I will
Honey will you lend me the cash?
Emma: You won't need mine, you'll get yours from the job right?
Raisin: Yes but I need you to borrow me for now
I will pay back
Emma: I know
Raisin: Don't you trust me
I said I will pay back I promise
Emma: Of course I do
Raisin: I have never promised and failed
Emma: It's late now, nothing I can do
Raisin: I need to buy data and be able to send my written Jobs to Dave by tomorrow so I can get paid by monday
Please lend me two hundred I beg you
Ok will you do that tomorrow?
But I have never received money out of the country before
Do I need to send you my account details?
Emma: I have never sent money to africa before, only that one time and I told you how that ended
Raisin: Do what can we do?
Let's plan
How can I get data?
I need to send my written stuffs to Daave. It's important
Emma: honey I don't know the workings of the nigerian cell phone providers, and I'm tired as well, is it ok for me to figure this out tomorrow? It's saturday then, I don't have work, so that's easier
Raisin: Ok you have to send two hundred tomorrow and I have to add 100 and buy data
I will give you my account details now
Emma: wait till tomorrow ok
Emma: i don't want to have to look through the whole chat to find them back
Emma: I'll text you tomorrow if I need them
I will appreciate your assistance
Emma: I know 😘
Raisin: And I promise to pay back as I get paid by Dave
Emma: I trust you love
Raisin: Thank you
Same here. I trust you too.
Emma: I'm happy about that
Raisin: You are welcome honey
We gonna make it
Emma: of course we will
Raisin: I already sent Dave all my official details including my account details.
She accepted my handwriting
I gave her a sample
Emma: yes you told me yesterday
Raisin: I have written and scanned ten pages already
All I need to do now is to buy data and send them to her and get paid
Emma: wow, you're quick
Raisin: After that I will employ persons and pay them to make sure I provide hundred copies and above daily
Emma: wow! is that even allowed? (Absolutely not, but he'll find that out later)
Raisin: Then I will make lots of money . Then I can pay for my visa and flight to uk
I want to come to you honey
Free surfing got paused by network providers
Emma: oh, ok, I have no idea how that network thing of yours works
Raisin: Honey it's allowed getting different handwritings
That will help her career
What they really want is good and nice handwritings
Emma: Ok, you're smart to think of this
this way you'll make money quickly
Raisin: I will only pay my workers 10$ not telling them the source.
Emma: haha smart man
Raisin: Yes dearie
And you are very intelligent
That makes both of us suitable for each other

This morning
Raisin: Baby good morning
Emma: Good morning. You're up early
Raisin: Yeah
How are you
Am I to send my bank account details now?
I need to do these things quickly. So I can make more Jobs earn and be in england
Let's be effective quick and positive in all we do.
Emma: It is all taken care of already. Don't worry you'll receive it soon
Later
Raisin: But how do you intend to do that?
You are a sweet angel
You are very intelligent so I believe
Emma: <picture of an envelope with the address from his CV written on it>
Going to bring it to the post office right now
He wasn't online when I sent this and I logged off immediately. I did the same trick with Kevin the Idiot. They all love this. Laughing

Later:
Raisin: No honey
Please don't do that
Am no longer there
Please stop
Send it to this address instead
University of Benin . Benin city . Nigeria. P.M.B ****. School Post office code is **** And state post code is ******.
Please honey post to this address I gave you now. Am no longer in Ubulu uku in delta state. I have been in Benin city for months now.
Honey hurry and change that address else someone else will get rid of it.
Please
Me and my family moved to Benin . For months now
University of Benin . Benin city . Edo State. Nigeria. P.M.B ****. School Post office code is **** And state post code is ******.
Am currently in Benin city . Edo state.
Not delta state
Later:
Raisin: ******* is my home town address but am not there now. Only tenants and I do t trust them
I mean I don't trust them. They may get rid of it over there
Emma: Fuck. why did you put the wrong address in your CV then?
There's nothing I can do now to change it.
Raisin: Ok what is it all about
A cheque?
Emma: no, money
Raisin: Jesus!
But what can we do now?
Emma: Nothing, just hoping the tenants will send it to you I think
Raisin: Ok get a tracking code from the post office now
I mean tracking number
Emma: There is none
Raisin: How much is it?
Emma: you asked for 200, that's what I sent
Raisin: Honey you did not include abuedo In the address
That's the name of the street
Emma: well how the fuck am I supposed to know? I used the address of the CV you've sent to me
It's your own fault that you put wrong information there, not mine
Raisin: Honey but you would have asked me means before sending
Ok
Emma: NOT MY FAULT!
Raisin: That's not wrong address but am not there now
Ok you are right
Emma: Dammit. I just lost 200 and you blame me for your mistakes?
Raisin: Its all my fault honey
You're damn right it is, but Emma is angry and ignoring him.

And during his panic attack he sent Emma this email as well, too bad she didn't read her email on time Laughing
Quote:
University of Benin . Benin city . Edo State. Nigeria. P.M.B ****. School Post office code is **** And state post code is ******. Am no longer there in delta state for so long. Hurry and change the address . Else someone else will get rid of it.

This afternoon he sent some more work to Sister Dave. She conveniently won't answer till after the weekend.
Page 3 part 2
Page 4 part 1
Page 4 part 2
Page 5 part 1
Page 5 part 2
Page 6 part 1
Page 6 part 2
He is still calling the pages chapters. Sister Dave warned him about this already. She will not mention it again until after he has done a lot more work.

Last edited by Linoline on Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well played clapping clapping

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, we have a very happy camper. Trouble in paradise

Raisin: But don't worry . I will call home
I just hope I get it
Because some wrong persons may be there. I don't trust them with money or anything
But everything will be okay
Thank you for your kindness. You really tried helping me darling. I love you😘
Honey these are my account details below
<same as he sent to sister Dave>
These are my account details but if there is any order thing I need to add to these details please let me know about it because I have not received money out of the country before. Thank you. My regards.
Thanks for your efforts. But sending cash via post office to Nigeria is never safe because the money may never get to me . Meaning they will remove it from the envelope when it gets to Lagos and bring an empty envelope to ubulu- uku. I don't trust anyone here with money. honey please anytime you wanna do any such thing you have to inform me so we can plan before acting fast. I wanted to send my account details to you.
All the same. Thank you for your efforts.
I hope to borrow and send Dave my work. I will send you money when I get paid.
I hate my country
I can't find anyone to trust here except myself
Emma: You think I'm going to send money again after I lost it because of your mistake? Wrong. Let's wait till the envelope arrives and we'll see then.
😠
Raisin: 😟 but you would who have at least send it safer by bank. Or even tell me to give you details before sending. You only told me after sending it the wrong way
Honey honestly you don't have to send money or anything cash via post office to me.
Only letters
Emma: Still... You were the one providing false information. I don't see in any way how that can possibly be my fault
Raisin: Because people will take the cash and bring empty envelope
Emma: I did it this way to avoid paying fees
Raisin: If you really mean to send me cash you would do that safer via bank. Post office is old method. And people her including the president I can't trust one bit.
Emma: You can go talk to yourself, I don't deserve your anger after sending you my money. You just tell me it's lost. You didn't lose anything. I did
Raisin: Am suffering here . Am broke so it pains me most
You would have informed me first before doing that
All the same . We lost it.
But thats not gonna make us mad at each other
Don't worry I will send you money when I get paid by Davina. But next time you wanna send something you have to inform me to give you my details.
I left my home town ubulu---uku because there is no job there. No job at all to earn me money.
It's why am in Benin. Only doing security job because no job vacancy . Told you that already.
I hate Nigeria. Can't wait to leave here
Later
Raisin: Just borrowed from my friend this morning to buy data. I will send my work to Davina tomorrow. Honey I am on serious dept I don't even know how to pay back
<screenshot of Emma telling him that she'd take care of the money today>
Emma: Why did that screenshot make you angry? I don't understand you today. I understand you are in dept, but you have a good paying job now, so in no time you will earn enough to pay your friend back and travel to england
Raisin: Is that why you didn't make bank transfer
Posting cash via post office to another country is not a good idea
Emma: I told you the fees are high and it was only 200 , so I decided to send it this way
now quit nagging about it please, you have thoroughly ruined my day by now
Raisin: Get a tracking code or id from the post office early tomorrow morning I need to track that cash and get it
Please do that tomorrow
Have you had dinner?
Emma: Do you understand the workings of regular post office mail?
Send me the code
Emma: They put a stamp on it and that's it, no tracking code
I need the code to track it
Emma: you don't read wel
I told you. NO CODE!
there is none
and tomorrow is sunday, everything is closed, at the end of every day all mail is processed, so there's nothing I can do about it
Raisin: Go to the post office tomorrow and explain to the that you made a mistake by putting the wrong address. Give them my school post office address that I gave you, they will track the envelope and send to my recent address
Honey
Emma: looks like you don't want to read what I write, so why am I even trying
Raisin: Ok tomorrow is Sunday you can do that by monday
Emma: you still don't read well
Raisin: Looks like you are chatting someone else
You don't respond quick
Emma: looks like you're annoying me and I try to stay civil
But you should try and understand me
Ok ok okay .... Am sorry
Emma: no, you ask of me things to do that I told you are not possible, and still you want to force me to do it
that's just stupid
Raisin: It's not stupid but a nice idea
We just lost a lot for one day
Am sad
Emma: correction... I lost a lot, you lost nothing
Raisin: Ok you lost alot
But you are m wife so am affected by it too
Good night
Emma: goodnight
Raisin: No way
You have to know amπŸ˜₯
So I have to go to bed on tears
??
Honey
Are you therhave a nice dream
I mean are you there? Have a nice dream
Emma: There's one important thing my parents taught me
Raisin: Thought am the only one in your heart
Emma: If you have nothing nice to say, then just say nothing
That's what I'm doing. I don't like the way you behave today
Sorry if I did that
But you don't understand what am going through.do you?
Emma: Of course I do. If I didn't I wouldn't have sent you money
Raisin: Am feeling very sleepy now chat you tomorrow
Emma: goodnight
Raisin: Good night darling

And earlier in the evening he sent some more files to Sister Dave. More of the same, but one page was corrected
Page 2 part 1 corrected

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nov. 17, he sent me all pages 2-11 after removing the chapters of the pages. I combined all the work so far in one pdf file:

CHAPTER 1 PAGES 1-11

I'll only post some interesting parts of the chat, relevant to the story. The lovey dovey stuff is too boring.

Sun. nov 18 Raisin to Dave
Quote:
Good morning MRS DAVE. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for waiting for me to correct the errors. I have corrected them all. Please check and let me know if you are satisfied with the job. I only made Eleven Pages . But if you are satisfied by my work and I get paid for the Eleven Pages I have made, then I promise to make 100 pages / more daily, continuously. But sorry it took me one and a quarter plain sheet to write one page. I did all I could to compress the letters, but discovered it could only end at one and a quarter plain sheet for each page. Thank you once again for your understanding. I hope to hear from you soon. God bless you . My regards.

Sunday:
Raisin: Honey you are the Best woman in this world.
But promise me you will never send money again via post office.
It's not funny honey. I did no get it and I don't think I will ever get it. They will receive it in my hometown and if I ask them since it's money they will deny ever seeing an envelope containing money. They will use the money over there and keep denying it. That they didn't get it. Am serious.
Baby Am in need now . I really needed that 200. You have to send to me by bank . Please
Honey I have an idea. Please go quick to the post office . Please you can request the envelope back as it is now it's never too late. You can go to the post office tomorrow they will stop it from migrating over and it will return back to uk.
Please honey . Do it.
Emma: I told you yesterday "You think I'm going to send money again after I lost it because of your mistake? Wrong. "
You need to make serious work of the job dave gave you and soon you'll have money
Emma: is it only because of money taht you are interested in me?

Monday
No because of any money.
I don't love because of any money or thing . Love is affectional it only happens based on your feelings of likeness and emotions towards someone or a thing .
But again love is caring. Showing care to someone you love.
Love is blind. Meaning I can do anything for someone I love for his happiness.
I mean for her happiness.
You are the love of my life
I will do anything for you. Even if I lose I don't regret because I did it for LOVE.
Emma: Ok, then please stop asking about money, I don't like losing more
Raisin: Ok I understand
How was your night
Honey I have submitted my works of 11pages to Dave via her email. But she haven't replied me. Honey please help me contact her.
So I can get paid and make more of 100 and above to earn money
Emma: Don't you know that in England people with office jobs usually don't work on saturday and sunday? Give it some time, if she doesn't get back to you today, tell me and I'll contact her
[<whining about it being his birthday, having no food, no friends to celebrate it with>

Monday 19 november 1:02 PM Dave to Raisin
Quote:
Dear Raisin,

Thank you for your submission, it is well received. As I told you earlier when I explained the way we work, we will only pay for a minimum of 100 pages. We do not give advance payments and you will only get paid once you have done all the work you agreed to do. Payment will only be made once, not in parts. This is clearly stated in the email I have sent to you earlier. I am sure you have read them and understand that we can not deviate from these regulations.
I appreciate the work you have done so far and sincerely hope to receive more of your work in the near future. It helps us a lot with our research. Your submissions are very valuable to us and I hope to receive many more.

Kind Regards,
Sister Dave

Tuesday
Raisin: Hello honey
How are you doing
Emma: Good morning. I'm ok. What about you? You didn't tell me if you had response from Dave yesterday. Do I need to contact her?
Raisin: Good morning darling.
No don't contact her for now . She responded to me yesterday telling me I have to make a minimum of hundred pages before getting payed .
Emma: oh, so you're working on it again?
Raisin: Yes darling
I made 11 copies before so am gonna make more 90 pages.
I have sent her 11 copies already . And thank God she love it.
Emma: Happy to hear that
Raisin: But do you understand that? I don't really understand it honey. Does she mean that I have to be paid for each hundred copies? Or does she mean that I have to finish the full PDF book before getting Paid.
It looks like you will only be paid once you finished all the work
Meaning that whole PDF book?
Emma: I don't know that, I don't work there. She wrote about the work you agreed to do.
Emma: what work did you agree to do?
Raisin: But I can't finish the book no it will take along of time and so much stress
Emma: sorry, I have a meeting, have to go now
Raisin: If she can pay me for hundred pages . It would be nice
Hope you have taken breakfast?
Ok honey. Please get back to me as as soon as you are done with the sheet.
I mean chat me when you are with the meeting. please dont mind my Keyboard making errors.
Honey here is the job she said I aggressive to do .
Here is the job she said that I agreed to do.
I will do my best
I will finish the whole PDF book , but it's gonna take a very long time.
But she have to pay me for each hundred I submit. I pay to scan these files it's not easy you know honey

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will finish the whole PDF book , but it's gonna take a very long time.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Exactly Laughing
Quote:
But she have to pay me for each hundred I submit. I pay to scan these files it's not easy you know honey

And it's so nice to see that he thinks he can bend the rules.. He'll find out after the first 100 pages that it's not the way we work around here.

This is pretty amusing. And he doesn't have very much time for chatting, which is a good thing.

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just chuckling quietly here ......

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Me too! but not as quiet Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been telling me the whole week he's working on the 100 pages. Also he has been nagging again about being out of data and begging Emma for money, which he didn't get ofcourse, because the first money she sent him was lost because of his fault. He also likes to tell me over and over that the birds are his only friends. Poor lad.
Later he told me he wanted to do another 100 pages this weekend, so he could send Dave 200 total on monday. I'm curious to find out whether he really did this or not.
Here's just a funny part of our chat today. He's annoying when he's asking for money, but today he was so stupid it was hilarious.

Raisin: How are you?
Emma: I'm ok, home now, for a little while, going to meet a friend soon
how are you?
Raisin: Ok. That's nice. But hope you will not stay too long out there?
Have you had lunch?
Which friend are you talking about honey? Male or female.
Am fine.
Emma: don't worry honey, female friend
Raisin: Really
I hope so
Emma: We're just going out to have tea and scones
Raisin: Hmm. Sound good
Have fun darling
I love your sweetness😘
Emma: All my sweetness is right here. I'd love you to join us
so many good things lie ahead of us in the future
Raisin: Oh am gonna be where you are soon. Oops that reminds me . Am inside you now. So if you like you when drink too much and get me drunk inside then am gonna faint I side you
Emma: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OMG you had too much vodka today
Raisin: Though the birds like me most when am drunk because I seem to smile all day and forget all worries
Emma: Mr. Raisin you'll be drunk on love soon, the birds would really like you
just like cinderella
Raisin: I said it ! That's the reason I have been so very dizzy since.Ok how many bottles
Emma: Cinderella didn't drink, she just sang to the birds and lost her shoe
did you lose yours?
Do you know birds give me money most times am in need
I give them food
I don't know how they get money
They don't tell
They brought money for data today
They don't want me to travel
Though they want me to send the work to Dave
Oops darling that reminds me. Am raisin not Cinderella.
Emma: funny man you are, but I'm happy to hear the birds solved your problems
Raisin: No . They can't solve problems.
They only brought cash from no where
Emma: then they did solve your problem
Raisin: Hey darling this American lady got married to my cousin
Emma: oh, that's nice! Congratulations
Raisin: Hmm
Good for him not me

I believe he has been drinking today Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic