SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Raisin's 4th tattoo session: The tittyphuck-bear NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At noon time:

- Raisin to Akwoud (printscreen after both of Joojoo's messages).
Quote:
This is a message joojoo sent me

- Raisin to Akwoud, another sad text:
Quote:
I was inside the vehicle when the driver stoped on the way and requested to hear from you and speak with you the shipping company before he could proceed with the journey to bring us to your office and it is because we don't have nomoney for transportation to such distance because and the driver requested to confirm from you on phone call as an evidence that you will pay him if he bring us to your office. And because we told him we don't have your mobile number to reach you he got angry and took us back to the Benin/seme Nigerian border where he carried us and dropped us off his vehicle. He said if we can get your mobile number before tomorrow and you speak with him and confirm and agree that you will pay him when he arrives there then he may have full confidence to bring us there.
Am still at the border stranded.
Please help.
You can call me three hours later . I will look for him and when you call I will hand the phone to him so you can speak with him.
Or you can come pick us up please.
Regards

I was gone 3 hours, so I just read everything. So the idiot is still in Benin, but still on the border with Nigeria.
At this point, Akwoud has the information needed to start an official investigation... but Akwoud is in the hospital now, with his old sick mother.
So he'll read the messages later or tomorrow. We don't hurry at all, because I don't think Raisin gets out of there. Right?

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stranded at the butter. how sad.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

- Finally, Akwoud responds at the yesterday messages:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, sir Raisin!
First of all, I want to emphasize that my appreciations are directed only to people who respect the word. Clearly this is not your case!
All the lies you told me yesterday about your move to Parakou have managed to ruin my working schedule and my good mood.
I have now found that message you sent me (with those printscreens after Joojoo's messages) and I do not understand what money he is talking about and what it means to "share the money". As you know, it is illegal for us to carry money (because we do not have a license for financial operations) and this is penalized - both The Sender and The Receiver are involved in the investigation and the charges are very serious (money laundering and terrorism).

Can you explain?
Akwoud

I have serious doubts about the intellectual processing capacity of this boy, so I don't think we will get funny statements. But, who knows? Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

10.15 - Nothing from him. I think our boy has sold everything he has and now he is somewhere on his way home. Until BeninCity is a long journey. Twisted Evil
I am sure he will have for ever great memories about this holiday spent with his friend, in the beautiful Benin border area.
He left home on Tuesday, November 26 and will probably be back tomorrow ... he was the happy winner of a "6-day dream vacation" prize. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

14.15 - Still nothing...
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silence here as well. He hasn't logged in on facebook since yesterday afternoon. Anna is worried sick

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, no (chews fingernails) - what's happened to poor little Raisin?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad. If he did actually sell his phone it may be a while before you hear back from him. Other than being able to get himself inked ten ways til Sunday, he isn't very resourceful. Glad he enjoyed his little adventure. It was all his fault that it didn't work out given that he simply left without telling anyone. If he had only waited a little longer....
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Short update... still no sign of life from Raisin.
He must be walking all the way back home or is still crying at the budder

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, what has happened to this poor little klutz?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We believe that he sold his phone and left for BeninCity, walking... like the prophet Moses and his tribe, 3300 years ago. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Hahahaha
😂😂😂

Nice one!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RAISIN IS ALIVE!!!!

Last Sunday he has been online on messenger and read Anna's desperate messages, but he didn't respond. He hasn't been online since so I have no details yet, but knowing Raisin, he will be back with complaints and giving a lot of details about his trip back and everything that happened.
I did the math, if he walked home he must've done ~40km every day. The soles of his shoes will be completely gone by now.

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha. If that's true that's excellent.

Well played!

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He should get a tattoo of some nature on the soles of his feet to commemorate that trip if he really did walk. Welcome home shriveled grape...we missed you!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have a figs on Raisin's actual currant location?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You missed "It seems he's in a jam"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Do you have a figs on Raisin's actual currant location?

Not a clue. He was online again this morning, but didn't even read Anna's messages and didn't pick up when I tried to call

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bertje wrote:
You missed "It seems he's in a jam"

Hey, I have to conserve some puns until later.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
He was online again this morning, but didn't even read Anna's messages and didn't pick up when I tried to call

Do you think he is suffering? Twisted Evil
I wonder why he has to ignore the "woman of his life", the woman whose name he proudly wears on his chest. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suffering... you think?

12:26 Raisin: they didn't show up and traveled back to Nigeria. you and the fake shipping company really disappointed me. am not fine and am sick and sad of everything. you can't tell me you know nothing about that. you don't deserve my humbleness humility and perfect sincerity. you have my bank account and you can send me $4000. am very sad now because of everything I went through and yet got disappointed and couldn't get the parcel . you can demand your parcel back to Netherlands . you already have my account number. you can send the funds to my account the initial way as planned . I told you but you never listened to me because you never trusted me. you still have a chance now to do that. I sold my phone at the border to get funds to transport myself and that other person back to Nigeria and am already on Dept for the funds he borrowed me to be able to go to Benin. you really treated me the way I hated most by telling me to go pick a parcel that doesn't exist. I sold my phone because of that and got into more dept for that. anyway send the $4000 to my bank account today or tomorrow and when I get it I can get a phone and pay some dept then we can plan everything out concerning the parcel the fund and our marriage. do what I say and stop doubting me. okay. just logged on my account on someone phone to chat you now. I will log out now and give the phone back to the owner. I still love you very much and I really missed you a lot. you the best girl on earth. I love you. regards .

I think he needs to get into a little more detail of how that trip home happened and what happened afterwards

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ohh, surely we will wants to know all the details of his trip back to home. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
you don't deserve my humbleness humility and perfect sincerity......

That may actually be true, in a manner of speaking.

Linoline wrote:
you really treated me the way I hated most by telling me to go pick a parcel that doesn't exist.

Well, he's set the bar. Anything else you do to him, or make him do, won't be as bad as telling him to "go pick a parcel that doesn't exist."

Pick a torture... any torture...

Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna's response on December 11
Anna: Honeybear I missed you so much and I was so worried. Please tell me everythig that happened. I don't understand

Friday december 20
Raisin: i told you the shipping company didnt deliver the parcel to me and the driver said he found money on the parcel and ran away with it
what else do you want me to say
Anna: I want more details about what happened because you suddenly stopped talking to me and I was worried sick all that time. Where have you been, when did you come home and how. What happened exactly? You were going to the office of the shipping company and then you didn't. I don't understand anything anymore and I"m sad and afraid and tired and I will again be alone this christmas

Silence eversince. Must really suck to be a scammer without access to your victims

Last edited by Linoline on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, looks like that that's that, then. 😁

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But he will always have a tattoo of a dick on his arm to remember this chapter of his life.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, he'll be back. I'm pretty much convinced about that. He truly believes in Anna and having a life with her in Europe. He just needs to pay off his debts and save for a phone again. Then we'll play some more.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic