SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jewish Christian Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GreenEggsandScam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this Lad hooked on my fake Christian act...he responds in a great way.

ME: Hey I heard you could help with credit?

LAD:Hi Tamy,

Yes, and I did explained myself in details in my introductory email i sent you, but for better understanding and clarity i will quickly buttress some candid points here worthy of notation..

But first and foremost do u have a credit card?If yes what is the credit line limit?

Worry less if the card is maxed or in-debt, i will take care of that at my own expense and by so doing that my gain in this is the %50 proceeds of any payments i make on your credit card.

Lets assume u have a credit card limit of $5k and the current balance on the card is 5,000 meaning you owe on it.. So if i come in and offset that amount and restores your available credit back to 5k indicating is now available for purchases and withdrawals then i stand to take half of the 5000 i paid for which is 2500 as my own profit..The rest half is yours which means is a 50 50 deal..

If am well understood then let me know so we move to the phase 2 of this..

My regards

Korelus

ME: WOW!

Thank you so much that sounds like a great deal!

I need the money so bad to pay for my double breast implants.

-Tammy
Jesus is Good

LAD: Hi Tammy,

Yes dear, Jesus is good, He is awesome.

Let me know the limits of your CC and send all info asap.

Regards,

Mark

ME: Hello Mark,

My Credit Card Limit is $8,000 and I currently owe $6,356.

LAD: Hi Tammy,

Glad to read from you. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Tammy dear, your credit card limit is good to go but I think you should withdraw the remaining balance and bring the debt to the limit of $8,000. Please remove all the money on the card because you will have to give me the credit card information to work on it. By bringing the credit card balance to zero at least, you will have rest of mind to release the information as required.

Tammy, we need to trust each other because without trust in everything, it will be difficult to achieve results. You just have to learn to trust me to trust you if anything must work out and go the best way for us. Let me know what you think.

I love you but Jesus loves us more. Continue to share the love, that's the only way we can pay back for his death for us on the cross.

Regards,

Mark

ME: Hey Mark!

I will withdraw the money after work at 5.

Then we can get down to business.

I do trust you, you seem like an amazing Christian Brother. Using Gods love and care for all humans no matter where they are from. We should stick together in love as Jesus commanded and help one another.

-Tammy
Corinthians 6:10

LAD: Shalom!
Tammy dear, the love of Christ conquers every obstacle and embraces peace. I'm glad to meet you dear. Let me know once you removed the money in your CC, then I will list the information you need to provide for me to proceed.

Regards,

Mark

ME: Alright Mark,

I have removed the money.

Ya know, isn't it amazing how the lord has shown us through his deeds how to be kind to one another? He is just amazing in the way he says money and power isnt important and what is important is loving and caring for people. Even if you dont know or like them!

Yours in Christ,
Tammy

LAD:Happy sunday dear, hope you will attend to service today? I'm about leaving for service but i said i should drop you the list of information i need.

Card issuing bank..............................
Card type....visa/master?
Card number.....................................
Cvv..............................
Exp date...............................
Date of birth...............................
Online login (username).....................
Password..........................................
Your full names on the card .........................
Current address on the card..................
Date of birth..................................
Marital status...................................
Occupation........................................
Last 4 digits social..........................................
Phone number...............................

Please trust me and rest your nerves about giving out this information, is never shared publicly and after the transaction is completed, you will change your password immediately. I will let you know because I'm expecting 4 transactions after that you will change your password.

After each transaction, you will empty the card for the next transaction to go through. I will give you more instructions when I'm back from service.

Regards,

Mark

ME:Hey Mark!

I just got back from the late service. It was FANTASTIC.

We discussed 1 Corinthians 6:10.
Have you every read that? It really opened my eyes to what Jesus has to say.

Do you still need that info?

In Christ,
Tammy

LAD:Shalom!

Thanks for your message with the bible quotation (1 Corinthians 6:10).

I'm really glad to know that you can read bible because some christian brethren don't know the bible, they are only church goers... , but if you purposely quote that bible verse for me, its a clear indication that you still don't trust me. What for is it that you don't trust me? I asked you to remove all the money in your card to show you my honesty and transparency.

I do not mean any harm nor to steal your info..ok my dear.

I need the info to process.

Regards,

Masrk

LAD:Hi Tammy,

How are you today? I believe God you are in good health.

I can sense you are not comfortable releasing the info i requested.

Tammy my dear, i did wrote about trust earlier and you consented to it which I thought we now have a common ground for trust cos if you didn't trust me in the first place you wont come this far replying my emails.. But I don't understand why you are now reluctant after seeing the information requires for the transaction. Why are you scared?

I do not mean any harm nor to steal your information my dear, heaven bear me witness.

However, I can manage with below information.

Card issuing bank..............................
Card type....visa/master?
Card number.....................................
Cvv..............................
Exp date...............................
Online login (username).....................
Password..........................................
Full names on the card .........................
Address on the card..................

If you have any question, please fee free to ask me.

Waiting to read from you.

Regards,

Mark

ME:Why do you say shalom?

Isnt that jewish?

LAD:I'm proudly a Jewish christian....Do you have problem with that?

(WOW ladies and gents we have the worlds first Jewish Christian!)
Here is the email if you want :[email protected]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic